Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ghost in the Machine said:
Blitzkreig said:
Quick question, what is the correct pronounciation of "SVAHA"? When I googled it, it appeared to be pronounced "SSSWWWAAAHAAAA", but I didn't know if that was correct or not. Thanks.

SSSSS-VVVVV-AAAAA-HAAAAAA

The W is actually a V....

... Wait, there did you hear about this "SVAHA", I don't even remember seeing it anywhere before.... yet I do.... but I don't?

Can you link me to where you found this?
spiritual squares

ChildOfSatan said:
Hi everyone...
Well im super new in satanism but i have read satanic encyclopedya already...
The problem is: when im trying to meditate(falling in trance) i feel a suuper weird vibration like sensation inside of my forehead... Any similiar experiences???

Hail Satan!
It's your third eye. totally normal.

Targ said:
Is there some ritual that I can use to have a boyfriend?
You can do a ritual and ask Satan to bring you together with the best partner possible for you, but I wouldn't ask him if you are interested in just casual sex and/or you are still too immature to have a serious life relationship. If you want a partner for life better yourself if you feel too immature and then do a ritual.

Targ said:
Is there some ritual that I can use to have a boyfriend?
If you have someone on your mind , which you want to be your boyfriend, you can do the love spell, here is the link https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

AlexElPM said:
To me, for example, I feel that meditation is easiest while I'm moving. I concentrate a lot more when I see all moving. The worst of that, I think, is that sometimes and I don't relax, BUT it's not an a inconvenient to me. I don't get stressed or something like that. However, I also practice meditation while I'm relaxed.

Please, if someone can bring me some answers to this...

Hey guys
Recently i have started manually removing my negative energy and putting then in a pile. When im done i ask satan to rake the negative energy and use it as he wishes. Sometimes i feel like it works and some times not so much...

This has been happening recently when i ask Satan to take the energy. Satan doesnt come. A different version of satan comes. One with red eyes and red horns comes and take the energy and tried to dump it on top of my head. By the way this satan looks like i think he does. Blond semi long hair. Good built up muscles and a white Rob.

The thing is I dont wann fight back. What if it really is satan and im just hallucinating in my mind. I dont wanna attack satan for obvious reasons. Sometimes it feels like im ahunted or that he is running towards me behind my back.

Im getting more advanced so i can talk to the gods.

Thanks for answerlng

HESTEKIND said:
Hey guys
Recently i have started manually removing my negative energy and putting then in a pile. When im done i ask satan to rake the negative energy and use it as he wishes. Sometimes i feel like it works and some times not so much...

This has been happening recently when i ask Satan to take the energy. Satan doesnt come. A different version of satan comes. One with red eyes and red horns comes and take the energy and tried to dump it on top of my head. By the way this satan looks like i think he does. Blond semi long hair. Good built up muscles and a white Rob.

The thing is I dont wann fight back. What if it really is satan and im just hallucinating in my mind. I dont wanna attack satan for obvious reasons. Sometimes it feels like im ahunted or that he is running towards me behind my back.

Thanks for answerlng

That is the false satan, one embodies by our enemy, that fact that this enemy even tries to dump negative energy on you are clearly not him. Satan doesn't always come as he is busy, maybe there is other uses you can do with your negative energy, such as sent it to your enemy and what not.

Red horn and red eye are the biblical versions of satan used by xianity. That one is your enemy if this false satan visit you again and try to dump the negative energy on you, redirect it back to him and try to call for satan on this false satan. This false satan use that looks of red-eye and red horn because it knows that it is far weaker than real satan so it decides to try to scare you into submit and accept it pain and attacks than to fight back.

We are humanity's last stand against our enemy until our gods arrive, but even then, we decided whatever humanity win against an enemy and ascended as a whole, or fail and few of us flee with our gods as humanity falls into slavery.

So we must never ever take the pain and always fight back. even if this beings look like your friends or even your gods. remember this, if this beings are your friends, then they wont hurt you for no reason. So if a demon or even satan himself attack you, they're a good chance that it is xianity at work to hurt you under the disguise of your friends.

Remember that jews will use their every ace cards they have now, and they are good at disguises and espionage themselves among us, humanity and demons. It how they got us in first place after all. Satan does not want us to accept pain and to not fight back.

AlexElPM said:
AlexElPM said:
To me, for example, I feel that meditation is easiest while I'm moving. I concentrate a lot more when I see all moving. The worst of that, I think, is that sometimes and I don't relax, BUT it's not an a inconvenient to me. I don't get stressed or something like that. However, I also practice meditation while I'm relaxed.

Please, if someone can bring me some answers to this...

Yes you can move while meditating, I often pace around in my room when meditating as it helps me feel the energy and to focus and I can even sometimes get pretty worked up but in a very positive way as I start to feel the power of the energy and revel in it, it actually helps me. Empowering chakras, cleaning my soul, building my aura of protection, most all of my meditations I'm usually moving in some manner, even when sitting I'll rock back and forth or 'serpentine', movement helps flow the energy through the body and soul, it's perfectly fine so long as it doesn't distract you but instead helps you; in fact I strongly recommend it if it really helps you meditate, do whatever works best for you, we're all individual.

Hello again everyone :)

Over the course of this week I've been practicing the three common meditations : cleaning aura, aura of protection and the most important one : void meditation. At night I do a basic 3 rep FRTR to keep that ball rolling, after the second set of three meditations. I avoid the rest of the 40 day guide until i get this step nailed. But I'd like your opinions/suggestions to help me pinpoint and refine my chosen methods below.

I find that stretching my arms and adopting a pose that forces me to feel my arm and hand muscles help. But i feel like i could do better if i knew about some positions that could accentuate the satanic message. Are there any such positions? Or can i express this in my own way? I don't want to unintentionally insult the gods by adopting \m/ hand symbol which i believe is supposedly the opposite of praising demons now? I could be wrong about that one though.

When i find a pose i feel is good or ideal, i start to relax and then focus my visualization on my hands first. I focus on its bone structure, because my bones will contain this brilliant energy first. I visualize my entire endoskeleton filling up with liquid or gaseous white/gold. Its then easier for me to believe i am wrapped in a protective aura / am cleaning it, because it then radiates the energy through and around my body. I thought i'd share this idea and was curious about anyone else's opinion on it.

As for void meditation, i have a hard time focusing on having a blank mind. But I do try to train myself to feel the "empty space between thoughts" if i catch myself thinking, ill curb my thoughts into a crawling/droning stop and return focus. I try to associate with the "silent presence" that is behind our mind. I can't focus with my eyes open, they just shut on their own slow reflex when i do this. I'm a little worried that i can't do this with my eyes open, as the guide states to do it this way specifically. Does anyone have any suggestions or different methods for void meditation? Perhaps something else i could add to it or modify for later?

So lets recap my wall of text here:
1. Slightly strenuous but symbolic meditation positions to feel bone and muscles as anchor points for energy work. Any positional suggestions?
2. Skeleton visuals to anchor rest of energy in my being. Thoughts on this?
3. We are not our thoughts. Alternative methods for open eye void meditation?

Ghost in the Machine said:
[...]I'm usually moving in some manner, even when sitting I'll rock back and forth or 'serpentine', movement helps flow the energy through the body and soul[...]
This might be what i need to accelerate the time its taking me to visualize the meditations, even with my ideas, this could be a great combination. Our bodies are truly wonderful tools.

By the way I re-dedicated on the 25th, i am confident i did it right this time around!

Thank you all in advance for your time,
Hail Satan!

Necrorifter said:
HESTEKIND said:
Hey guys

Thanks for answerlng

That is the false satan, one embodies by our enemy, that fact that this enemy even tries to dump negative energy on you are clearly not him. Satan doesn't always come as he is busy, maybe there is other uses you can do with your negative energy, such as sent it to your enemy and what not.

Red horn and red eye are the biblical versions of satan used by xianity. That one is your enemy if this false satan visit you again and try to dump the negative energy on you, redirect it back to him and try to call for satan on this false satan. This false satan use that looks of red-eye and red horn because it knows that it is far weaker than real satan so it decides to try to scare you into submit and accept it pain and attacks than to fight back.

We are humanity's last stand against our enemy until our gods arrive, but even then, we decided whatever humanity win against an enemy and ascended as a whole, or fail and few of us flee with our gods as humanity falls into slavery.

So we must never ever take the pain and always fight back. even if this beings look like your friends or even your gods. remember this, if this beings are your friends, then they wont hurt you for no reason. So if a demon or even satan himself attack you, they're a good chance that it is xianity at work to hurt you under the disguise of your friends.

Remember that jews will use their every ace cards they have now, and they are good at disguises and espionage themselves among us, humanity and demons. It how they got us in first place after all. Satan does not want us to accept pain and to not fight back.

Thanks for the answer man.
I wanna fuck this motherfucker up. Im gonna kill this bitch. I think the more im scared of him the more power he gets.

Anyway i im tired of him. I feel like a bitch everytime i call satan for help. Now i wanna get him. Do you have any tips for combat?

Energy seems to keep pooling in my head, which causes headaches and discomfort.
I've been using the alternate nostril breathing, which helps it by a ton, but are there other ways to keep it free flowing?

Hello everyone! :lol: :lol:
To all new people out there who may be having issues with visualizations, I had created some animated (mostly static animation) videos where I demonstrate several meditations.

I hope you find these helpful. :)

You can find these videos in:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm38z0KRxd_XY58wEzPDliQ
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/animated-meditations/
Vidlii: https://www.vidlii.com/user/AnimatedMeditations
WorldTruth.Video: https://worldtruth.video/@AnimatedMeditations
Bitview: https://www.bitview.net/profile.php?user=AnimatedMeditations

Hello!

I need your help and advice.

I would like to win a smaller amount in the lottery, but not the prize money.
The jackpot would really upset my life, I don't need that much money, just $5,000.

What is the most effective method to do this, which one should I use? There are plenty of methods right...

Thanks!

Yagami Light said:
Hello everyone! :lol: :lol:
To all new people out there who may be having issues with visualizations, I had created some animated (mostly static animation) videos where I demonstrate several meditations.

I hope you find these helpful. :)

You can find these videos in:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm38z0KRxd_XY58wEzPDliQ
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/animated-meditations/
Vidlii: https://www.vidlii.com/user/AnimatedMeditations
WorldTruth.Video: https://worldtruth.video/@AnimatedMeditations
Bitview: https://www.bitview.net/profile.php?user=AnimatedMeditations

All my yes, thank you!

Bone Dust said:

You should incorporate hatha yoga, yoga helps circulate energy in our soul and it's quite empowering and not only improves the health of your soul, chakras and energy but the physical body will also respond in good health to this, why not watch this video to see the power and healing of hatha yoga, yoga is very spiritual. What you are doing is probably some mimicry of yoga, so try actual yoga positions suggested in our website, you might find some of them are a little similar in ways to what you are doing.

You can do void meditation with your eyes closed, it's fine. With meditations just do what works for you, there are very few SET-IN-LINE rules when it comes to meditation, energy is flexible, the will is flexible, the astral is flexible, thus so is the methods of getting results throughout, it's what works for you as an individual, don't stress too much about exact specifics.

HESTEKIND said:
Necrorifter said:
HESTEKIND said:
Hey guys

Thanks for answerlng

I wanna fuck this motherfucker up. Im gonna kill this bitch. I think the more im scared of him the more power he gets.

Anyway i im tired of him. I feel like a bitch everytime i call satan for help. Now i wanna get him. Do you have any tips for combat?

Well, I sure satan have a personal grudge against those who dare to pretend to be him. If you do not want to call on satan, there is a guardian demon and other demons. But if you seriously want to do it solo. Besides that redirect negative energy back to this false satan, you can focus on attaching your negative energy to this false satan, so it will constantly be weakened by negative energy. But you will have to ask other satanist for more combat tips. I am more of an observer and archiver than a combatant.

Is it any use to do the power meditations and opening the soul without dedicating myself to Satan? I want to empower my psychic abilities but I'm a little skeptical on dedicating myself to anything.

január 5 hold a bikában. tökéletes a pénzhez. lehetőleg a nap vagy másodlagosan vénusz órájában. én is ezt tervezem de még a részleteket nem dolgoztam ki.
" Szamomra pozitiv modon es folyamatosan hatalmas menyisegu ingyen es konyen megszerezheto penzt vonzok magamhoz elképesztő gyorsan .ez a penz mind az enyem es barmire elkolthetem."
az én megerősítésem, hátha segít.
egyébként az AUM SHRYM MAHA..stb mantrát fogom használlni 108x ( Sátáni meditációk pdf 180. oldal)

Én úgy gondolom ha elég erős vagy egy adott entitást megölni akkor el tudod képzelni az elpusztulását olyan erősen, hogy simán megölöd. Sátáni kék lángok. Félbevágod és eloszlik stb. De mindenképp 100% ban tisztában kell lenned vele, hogy meghalt mint bármely varáslat sikerességénél.

Google fordítót használok kérlek jelezd ha nem érthető teljesen.

HAIL SATAN

January 5 Moon in the bull. perfect for money. preferably during the day or, alternatively, in the vein of the day. I'm planning this too, but I haven't worked out the details yet.
"For me, I am attracted to fashion and constantly earning huge amounts of free and easy money. This money can be spent on mine and on anything."
my confirmation if it helps.
otherwise I will use the AUM SHRYM MAHA..stb mantra 108x (Satanic Meditations pdf page 180)

I think if you are strong enough to kill a particular entity then you can imagine its destruction so strongly that you kill it smoothly. Satanic blue flames. Cut in half and split, etc. But you need to be 100% aware that he is dead like any other spell.

I use Google translator please let me know if it is not fully understood.

HAIL SATAN

Well, my brothers and sisters from Satan... I have to ask a question.

When I meditate whit eyes open, they always tend to twitch or I just start looking to the center (just when you are starting to see doble, repeated)

How can I fix that??

Yeknozad said:
Is it any use to do the power meditations and opening the soul without dedicating myself to Satan? I want to empower my psychic abilities but I'm a little skeptical on dedicating myself to anything.

Yes, you are capable of doing those, Satan and his demons provide guidance and protection to those who are dedicated to him. If you are capable of learning on your own. just remember if you come across those that tend to involved satan or demons. Those will be a bit obvious with wordings. Watch out. They don't seem to take kindly to "those without". I have not dedicated to satan for nearly 5 years after this discovery, I learn a bit and use some, mostly in the region of a lucid dream and whatnot. But I dedicated myself to him a couple of months, my life seems to change for the better, granted I already changing my life beforehand, but it seems to pick up faster than before and I have more luck and fortune. No one here blames you for your skeptical of dedication, It is not an easy thing to get involved in an age-long spiritual war that will basically get you witch hunt by the Christianity community. I am not a true satanist considering I have not given in to the hatred of the Jewish as I have personally experienced a similar hatred and finally left it not too long ago, I don't want to get involved in something so dark and twisted again, as such I am not combatant as much I am of archiver and observer. I don't blame the satanist community for their hatred as if this is true then It is merely a war on humanity and demons by the xianity. Maybe one day in the future after your experiment and learning with those self-empowering, maybe you will consider to join us. Just remember, if you are to use that knowledge and powers to gain what you want, you only got this knowledge from the satanist community in the first place. If you go around flairing that it was all your effort, well he wont take kindly to that, especially from "those without". Just watch your ego if you were to gain some considerable powers.

Misikeksz666 said:
január 5 hold a bikában. tökéletes a pénzhez. lehetőleg a nap vagy másodlagosan vénusz órájában. én is ezt tervezem de még a részleteket nem dolgoztam ki.
" Szamomra pozitiv modon es folyamatosan hatalmas menyisegu ingyen es konyen megszerezheto penzt vonzok magamhoz elképesztő gyorsan .ez a penz mind az enyem es barmire elkolthetem."
az én megerősítésem, hátha segít.
egyébként az AUM SHRYM MAHA..stb mantrát fogom használlni 108x ( Sátáni meditációk pdf 180. oldal)

Én úgy gondolom ha elég erős vagy egy adott entitást megölni akkor el tudod képzelni az elpusztulását olyan erősen, hogy simán megölöd. Sátáni kék lángok. Félbevágod és eloszlik stb. De mindenképp 100% ban tisztában kell lenned vele, hogy meghalt mint bármely varáslat sikerességénél.

Google fordítót használok kérlek jelezd ha nem érthető teljesen.

HAIL SATAN

January 5 Moon in the bull. perfect for money. preferably during the day or, alternatively, in the vein of the day. I'm planning this too, but I haven't worked out the details yet.
"For me, I am attracted to fashion and constantly earning huge amounts of free and easy money. This money can be spent on mine and on anything."
my confirmation if it helps.
otherwise I will use the AUM SHRYM MAHA..stb mantra 108x (Satanic Meditations pdf page 180)

I think if you are strong enough to kill a particular entity then you can imagine its destruction so strongly that you kill it smoothly. Satanic blue flames. Cut in half and split, etc. But you need to be 100% aware that he is dead like any other spell.

I use Google translator please let me know if it is not fully understood.

HAIL SATAN

Helló, a pénzvarázslatos választ nekem szántad? Ha igen, akkor köszönöm!

Yeknozad said:
You will not have Satan’s protection and by doing meditations you will be attacked by enemy entities.

AlexElPM said:
Well, my brothers and sisters from Satan... I have to ask a question.

When I meditate whit eyes open, they always tend to twitch or I just start looking to the center (just when you are starting to see doble, repeated)

How can I fix that??
Just a theory, it could be due to lack of attention, so be more concentrated, in a relaxed way though.

Good morning. I apologize for the intrusion. I hope not to be too much, and above all inappropriate.
I call myself a self-taught Italian, who puts trust in polytheism in general.
I would have a request that I consider important, but which I am already sure will be ignored. Not having the chance, I kindly ask you to try at least once to deify the year that 2020 is coming. (I think it says so right, try to see the future?). I urge you to do it because believe me, it is important. 2020 is a special year, and I want to be sure that the enemy, who is also yours, does not take the lead. I don't think it's wrong to take a peek at a near future. Being one step ahead of the opponent is a good thing. If I could I would do it, but I am prevented. So you who can, do it. The meditations, the discovery of the truth, the RTRs, have been effective, an excellent job is being done, but I always have the strange feeling that it is not enough. I repeat that the chances of my writing being ignored are high, I'm not surprised, but I urge the same. Ask that you be shown the year 2020 that is about to arrive. I can assure you that it is necessary to do it as much as RTRs.
Thanks for your attention. Have a good day.

I would have a very simple question:

In your opinion, how long does it take to fully raise the kundalini? How many hours of practice does it take? 3000 hours? 4000 hours? 5000 hours? For a beginner.

Sziasztok! :)
Segítséget szeretnék kérni. Szeretnék kapcsolatba lépni az őrző démonommal. Lattam egy férfit, s azt hiszem, h Azazelhoz van közöm.
De szeretnék ebben megbizonyosodni. Mert tévedhetek is.
Segítségeteket előre is köszönöm:)

HESTEKIND said:
Necrorifter said:
HESTEKIND said:
Hey guys

Thanks for answerlng

Start doing Returning Curses Parts 1 and 2 immediately, and you will certainly want to start on a more powerful daily Aura of Protection if you haven't already. There are several methods scattered around the forums, but the most straightforward is a daily runic working. Choose between vibrating the Algiz rune, Sowilo Rune, or the Berkano rune and vibrate for no less than 40 reps, and then program with an affirmation along the lines of "I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy permanently, in a positive way for me." Do this runic AoP alongside the basic.

Final RTRs followed by the cleaning of the Aura and Chakras is to be done daily as well to keep enemy curses from sticking to you for too long. Enemy entities try to do this crap very commonly where they pretend to be Demons, and those that are stupid enough mimic Satan himself and blaspheme him in such a disgusting manner are often destroyed the quickest by him, so if a situation is getting out of your ability to control, do not hesitate to call on him, but make sure you are taking the steps above needed to spiritually protect yourself from these attacks.

Returning Curses Parts 1 and 2:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Basic non-runic AoP meditation:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

I also cannot stress enough how important it is to practice Void Meditation daily, since the enemy's attacks only succeed in full when your mind gives in to fear and breaks, and Void Meditation will allow you to forge your mind into tempered steel against them.

Yeknozad said:
There are a select few basic meditations you can do before dedicating, but if you plan on doing any meditation or witchcraft of significance and power, including chakra work and opening the soul, you will absolutely want to dedicate to Satan. Most who do any real spiritual advancement without the protection of Satan will experience heavy spiritual attacks from the enemy that wants us to stay weak and powerless, and this is no joke as these psychic attacks are done out of desperation.

Dedication to Satan isn't selling, tethering, or binding your soul to him against your will either; it is a one-time formal and official way of pledging yourself to Satan's path and consciously asking for and accepting his assistance and support on the spiritual journey ahead.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Peter said:

In your opinion, how long does it take to fully raise the kundalini? How many hours of practice does it take? 3000 hours? 4000 hours? 5000 hours? For a beginner.
It is not about time or hours. It's about progress. A couple people have been here almost 20 years and have not made any progress because they don't really try. Other people have been here a few years and have had much more progress than that.

Hello! I'm very proud that I'm finally blood dedicated to Father Satan!!

I followed all the steps... reciting the prayer, extracting some blood... maybe not with the best english (not my native language)... and the paper didn't burnt at the 100 percent (80-90%, there were some pieces of burnt paper, it wasn't a total desintegration)... but I made it!

Now, the thing that I'm worrying about is that I didn't got any sensation. I didn't felt that feel of liberation. Something bad happens or something that I need to care about?

After that, I'm going to meditate and so on. I was doing it, but now more than ever. And, If I need to repeat the ritual or something like that, please let me know.

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!
WE SHALL WIN!!

Yeknozad said:

Necrorifter said:

You can but you shouldn't. I mean it when I say you MUST dedicate to Satan for protection if you want to advance your soul and spiritual capabilities. If you are without Satan's protection and you start advancing, the enemy will notice, they WILL attack and they WILL drive you into utter madness. Take it from me, I tried advancing for 3 years without protection and they were the most torturous years in regards to this path. I will not sugar coat it but the enemy greys on the astral have powerful psychic abilities and they are able manipulate your mind and emotions to make you feel things like dread and depression, and they can even make you suicidal right on the ball.

They did that to me for a full blown month nonstop and I am not a suicidal person at all and that is the only time that ever happened to me, I despise suicide and still loath people who obsess over it even after experiencing what those tendencies feel like, albeit they were enemy influenced. If it wasn't for my natal chart and astrological planetary influences from Saturn and Mars that give me damn near indestructible will-power and endurance, I can assure you I would have killed myself. Sometimes they still try that attack on me but I can defend myself from it and deflect their psychic influences right back at them.... followed by tearing them apart on the astral in an utter rage.

Dedicate. If you are truly serious on this path and you want to advance your soul to become a god in safety, then dedicate. Satan and his demons will protect you and prevent you from undergoing those attacks until you are advanced enough to be capable of defending yourself from them like I am now at my point in progress.

Peter said:

Everybody is individual in how long it will take to raise one's kundalini serpent depending on how debilitated and atrophied their soul is. It could take 10 years, 20 years, 40 years. It all depends on how efficiently you train and consistently empower your soul, chakras and physical body to be stronger every day. If you slack it will take you longer. When you are advanced enough to hear the gods and communicate with them, continue advancing and they will eventually be able to tell you when you are ready, heck you'll likely be advanced enough to be able to tell yourself.

Raising the kundalini when you are not ready is fatal, some normies do it by accident not knowing what they're doing, look up "Spontaneous Human Combustion"... yeah doesn't exactly sound pretty does it?

Scion of Atlantis said:
HESTEKIND said:
Necrorifter said:

Start doing Returning Curses Parts 1 and 2 immediately, and you will certainly want to start on a more powerful daily Aura of Protection if you haven't already. There are several methods scattered around the forums, but the most straightforward is a daily runic working. Choose between vibrating the Algiz rune, Sowilo Rune, or the Berkano rune and vibrate for no less than 40 reps, and then program with an affirmation along the lines of "I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy permanently, in a positive way for me." Do this runic AoP alongside the basic.

Final RTRs followed by the cleaning of the Aura and Chakras is to be done daily as well to keep enemy curses from sticking to you for too long. Enemy entities try to do this crap very commonly where they pretend to be Demons, and those that are stupid enough mimic Satan himself and blaspheme him in such a disgusting manner are often destroyed the quickest by him, so if a situation is getting out of your ability to control, do not hesitate to call on him, but make sure you are taking the steps above needed to spiritually protect yourself from these attacks.

Returning Curses Parts 1 and 2:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Basic non-runic AoP meditation:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

I also cannot stress enough how important it is to practice Void Meditation daily, since the enemy's attacks only succeed in full when your mind gives in to fear and breaks, and Void Meditation will allow you to forge your mind into tempered steel against them.
I have put Void meditation in my routine. Gonna start putting satanama in my aop. And ill try 40 reps with algiz. Been half assing with 5-20 reps.

Btw he came to visit the other day and i exploded with anger. In my eyes i beat him uo pretty bad. He came back today and it semeed like he hadnt learned his lesson. This time it out All my negative energy in him. I also strangled him til my fist closed. After this i called for Satan and since he hasnt come back.

Thanks for the reply

Peter said:

Hmm, consider that fully raised kundalini and a body capable of handling such a huge amount of energy from it, are a work of the lifetimes and the true purpose of the Satanism, the key letter is the s. There are reasons why we have a section on past memory recall because we as the soul are capable of reincarnation and thanks to the curses of the xianity, we don't quite remember our past life. Aka, this is many lifetimes work to fully raises it. So, it is definitely are not within hours but centuries.

Necrorifter said:
Peter said:

Hmm, consider that fully raised kundalini and a body capable of handling such a huge amount of energy from it, are a work of the lifetimes and the true purpose of the Satanism, the key letter is the s. There are reasons why we have a section on past memory recall because we as the soul are capable of reincarnation and thanks to the curses of the xianity, we don't quite remember our past life. Aka, this is many lifetimes work to fully raises it. So, it is definitely are not within hours but centuries.

Thank you for your answer!

My question came from the fact that I am currently studying different languages, and I have determined how many hours it takes to learn a language. For example, it takes 2,200 hours to learn Arabic at advanced level.

And I thought in the future I would like to do multi-month retreats, when I only do spiritual practices most of the day, even multi-month retreats. I chose a profession that allows me to work from home and choose from among the jobs. It's not my dream job, but that's how I spend most of my time practicing spiritual. Well, and when I do retreats, I could spend a lot of time practicing spiritual practice daily. I don't know if it makes sense. Because I read that practicing more than 2-3 hours a day doesn't really make sense.

To be honest, I don't really trust that I will raise the kundalini in this life.
I'm afraid in my next life I won't remember Satanism or find it ...

Peter said:

It takes as long as you need.

Peter said:
Necrorifter said:
Peter said:

Thank you for your answer!

My question came from the fact that I am currently studying different languages, and I have determined how many hours it takes to learn a language. For example, it takes 2,200 hours to learn Arabic at advanced level.

And I thought in the future I would like to do multi-month retreats, when I only do spiritual practices most of the day, even multi-month retreats. I chose a profession that allows me to work from home and choose from among the jobs. It's not my dream job, but that's how I spend most of my time practicing spiritual. Well, and when I do retreats, I could spend a lot of time practicing spiritual practice daily. I don't know if it makes sense. Because I read that practicing more than 2-3 hours a day doesn't really make sense.

To be honest, I don't really trust that I will raise the kundalini in this life.
I'm afraid in my next life I won't remember Satanism or find it ...

Don't worry about it. Just do what you can right now. Since we have a section on past recall, it is clear that if we ascend as a god in our future incarnation, we will remember all our life included one we have in this life. The energy you working in this life will ensure that your soul/astral body will have enough energy to sustain itself and reincarnation into the next. But your fear are founded in that if we allow xianity to do their working, then we will never remember and become slaved or worse, they actually complete in their goal of race mixing and our soul can no longer be reincarnation since there are no bodies that are compatible with our soul. It doesn't matter how much energy you pour into yourself if you are not immortal in the soul, and without body, you will eventually disappear from the astral plane, and that will be true death for us. That is why we can't go easy on xianity and must completely eliminate them.

AlexElPM said:
[...]
Now, the thing that I'm worrying about is that I didn't got any sensation. I didn't felt that feel of liberation. Something bad happens or something that I need to care about? [...]

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!
WE SHALL WIN!!

Am in the same boat as him / her, even though i am confident the second time around was done properly, to the letter, to code, no left overs. At first I thought it was my blood lineage so i asked my parents and the answers were the complete opposite of my worries, which is good. But I still can't shake the fact I don't really have any idea if I'm accepted or not. But nether has there been any negative experience, other than a pronounced tiredness (and headache) after over worrying of course.... hmmmm

Other than that I've been diligently practicing the basics and trying to figure a bunch of stuff out, planning a course of action. I might be over analyzing as well, as usual...sigh

I mean i get it, i don't have developed senses. But i know its real because i have experience that says it is, which is what is pushing my confidence/patience into overdrive.

I'm worrying too much aren't I?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back