Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing With Hostile Ghosts

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
So to get it out of way, I live in a house that used to be a morgue about 50 or so years ago, and it can be quite lively with human spirits from time to time, I'll sometimes see them in my peripheral or I'll almost walk right into them as it's still kind of difficult to see them entirely, I only see the misty form, not the details yet.

Anyways I was just eating in the dining room and I saw this ghost just hanging out at the other end watching me. Usually I just ignore them because when I give them attention and indicate that I can see them then they start bothering me as they want to be noticed or something. Anyways I waited and waited just kind of looking around casually, and I saw them start to approach me, just slowly hovering over.

I pretend to not see them like usual but I see the movement. They stop right beside me and then suddenly I start to feel weird. I felt like my energy was draining and I feel myself getting cold and... empty feeling. I suddenly thought this person was leeching my energy to which I got up and faced them directly with a scowl, engulfing myself in blue flames. I don't think the flames actually did anything, but the ghost fled away.

This made me realize, I don't really know how you hurt a human spirit. I'm very used to fighting the enemy I just use blue flames all the time, but do these flames work on humans ghosts? I don't think so. But I don't know what grey energy would even do to them. How do you injure or harm a human spirit? I thought that maybe one could somehow damage the soul like with soul tearing but I've never even tried that yet.

I know this sounds like I'm going to go straight on the offense immediately the second a human spirit seems to have ill intent towards me, but no that's not it. I've already figured maybe this human spirit didn't even know what they were really doing, I'm more likely to firmly tell one to stop it or communicate first before doing anything drastic. I just still think it might be helpful to know what to do in a real scenario where a human spirit is truly hostile to me and how I can defend myself and give them reason to be afraid.

Ghost in the Machine said:
How do you injure or harm a human spirit?

I send my negative energy to them and curse them in the same time and if it's a Jewish spirit i read the RTR on them they always leave when i start it. :)

BTW did you see a rabbi in the astral attacking you before? or am i just getting crazy?

Red energy. Form it into whatever weapon shape you want and stab/cut them with it. Especially for simply getting rid of pesky ghosts who refuse to leave, it might just be enough to just stab them in the arm or leg or something, to scare them off and make them leave.

Normally you shouldn't kill human spirits. There is really no reason to. If really necessary, you can injure them and scare them off if they bother you all the time relentlessly. Alternatively, contact your GD and ask him/her to guide that soul towards the next reincarnation.

For a home situation like this I would ask for Satan's help guiding them to the next life. I'd then give out a loud warning to any remaining and start putting up a shield of programmed blue fire around the property. Then make a thoughtform or elemental that patrols the grounds and chases them off. If they keep coming practice some elemental evocation perhaps? All in all though if they are human they usually can see reason.

You could use the banishing mantra or some other rune and affirm your household is repelling all malicious spirits. There was also a method from Maxine of charging lines around your house to protect it.

You can use Blue Satanic flames and you can do a banishing ritual

I can't find the other sermon or place I read this, but if it's too much for you you can ask the Gods for help to get rid of the entity.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ghosts.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

So to get it out of way, I live in a house that used to be a morgue about 50 or so years ago, and it can be quite lively with human spirits from time to time, I'll sometimes see them in my peripheral or I'll almost walk right into them as it's still kind of difficult to see them entirely, I only see the misty form, not the details yet.

Anyways I was just eating in the dining room and I saw this ghost just hanging out at the other end watching me. Usually I just ignore them because when I give them attention and indicate that I can see them then they start bothering me as they want to be noticed or something. Anyways I waited and waited just kind of looking around casually, and I saw them start to approach me, just slowly hovering over.

I pretend to not see them like usual but I see the movement. They stop right beside me and then suddenly I start to feel weird. I felt like my energy was draining and I feel myself getting cold and... empty feeling. I suddenly thought this person was leeching my energy to which I got up and faced them directly with a scowl, engulfing myself in blue flames. I don't think the flames actually did anything, but the ghost fled away.

This made me realize, I don't really know how you hurt a human spirit. I'm very used to fighting the enemy I just use blue flames all the time, but do these flames work on humans ghosts? I don't think so. But I don't know what grey energy would even do to them. How do you injure or harm a human spirit? I thought that maybe one could somehow damage the soul like with soul tearing but I've never even tried that yet.

I know this sounds like I'm going to go straight on the offense immediately the second a human spirit seems to have ill intent towards me, but no that's not it. I've already figured maybe this human spirit didn't even know what they were really doing, I'm more likely to firmly tell one to stop it or communicate first before doing anything drastic. I just still think it might be helpful to know what to do in a real scenario where a human spirit is truly hostile to me and how I can defend myself and give them reason to be afraid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back