Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Day Rituals + Spiritual Warfare Is Heating Up [Important]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: internet was blocked in my city for more than 3 days and has been activated just 10-15 mins ago :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

´The amount of vibrations can be either 18, 10 or 40 all are equally effective`

Whats the point of doing more than 10 or 18 then? :|

quite the coincidence given the fact that my birthday is on 23th December right on Satan's day and Yule, more an more people join our cause and i am happy to see that, still, happy Yule everyone, may out victory come sooner than expected!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They attack you because they are worried for people who are loyal to spiritual warfare.

In plain you're just bulldozing them that's all.

Artanis said:
Well im not declining on THAT request!

Ill annihalite them like NO TOMORROW!!

Yeah. The thing is that when you do much Spiritual warfare, your soul pretty much BECOMES spiritual warfare. I dont think i could live a day(where im able to EEEASILY do RTRs) without the RTRs.

Artanis said:
I have had attacks as well. Like today for example. Tried to concentrate on Rituals and meditation and i get sexual thoughts about Father all of a sudden! :x

And the thing is that im not even gay and NEVER have had thoughts about men or demon men before. Never. And i know that its not disturbing to Father, He does not get ´disturbed` by thoughts like that right? especially if they ARE from the Enemy. :x

Not saying that if its natural to have these thoughts(if your gay or bi), but im straight and got disturbed myself about those thoughts. They just DEFINETLY didnt seem right, that i would have WANTED to think those thoughts.

I dont know WHY the Enemy attacks me, when they KNOW that i know when they attack me, that it JUST FIRES ME UP MORE! Its like they are BORED of the disgusting pathetic abberative thing they call life and just attacks Us because they want Us to ANNIHALITE them! :twisted:

Call me KIKENNILATOR!!

I can imagine you as your profile pic with that bald guy's face from carmageddon max damage as you bulldoze them like no tomorrow.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/carmageddon-max-damage-469611.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Wildfire said:
Artanis said:
I have had attacks as well. Like today for example. Tried to concentrate on Rituals and meditation and i get sexual thoughts about Father all of a sudden! :x

And the thing is that im not even gay and NEVER have had thoughts about men or demon men before. Never. And i know that its not disturbing to Father, He does not get ´disturbed` by thoughts like that right? especially if they ARE from the Enemy. :x

Not saying that if its natural to have these thoughts(if your gay or bi), but im straight and got disturbed myself about those thoughts. They just DEFINETLY didnt seem right, that i would have WANTED to think those thoughts.

I dont know WHY the Enemy attacks me, when they KNOW that i know when they attack me, that it JUST FIRES ME UP MORE! Its like they are BORED of the disgusting pathetic abberative thing they call life and just attacks Us because they want Us to ANNIHALITE them! :twisted:

Call me KIKENNILATOR!!

I can imagine you as your profile pic with that bald guy's face from carmageddon max damage as you bulldoze them like no tomorrow.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/carmageddon-max-damage-469611.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

HHAH! Thats more like angel-face compared to mine :twisted: :twisted:

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They attack you because they are worried for people who are loyal to spiritual warfare.

In plain you're just bulldozing them that's all.

Artanis said:

Yeah. The thing is that when you do much Spiritual warfare, your soul pretty much BECOMES spiritual warfare. I dont think i could live a day(where im able to EEEASILY do RTRs) without the RTRs.

You a fire sign. I have 5 things in fire including my ruler and co-ruler. I kind of go on and on about spiritual warfare too if you notice keep motivated I like it.

Artanis said:
´The amount of vibrations can be either 18, 10 or 40 all are equally effective`

Whats the point of doing more than 10 or 18 then? :|
All of them are effective, but that doesn't mean they are equally strong. Doing more vibrations will of course also add more power. :)

AHH!! I feel like i have energy level over 666000000/100%! :lol:

When i read about your motivational comments about me just a while ago and went to do RTRs and couple of the Yule Rituals, i felt afterwards with even MORE energy!

SERIOUSLY!! Where is my energy GOING?! :lol: :lol:

LOVE YOU BROS AND SIS'S!!

Im SERIOUSLY gonna hit a 666x RTRs and drink NOTHING but some goo o'l bless-rog(Blessing+Grog :D ) AAALLLL Night LOOOOOONG!
Imma seriously having a BIG Spiriover(spiritual hangover :D ) tomorrow morning :? :lol: :lol:

Well... Im still gonna go to ´celebrate` a fake holiday tomorrow with my family so... Not a problem ;) :lol:

Ghost in the Machine said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
Alright that is definitely an attack then when you explain the details like that. I'm trying to think just what magical technique this is though... it could be an astral barrier or blockage of sorts- NO, it's a binding! A binding that's putting constraint on and preventing your associations. You should use MUNKA and SOWILO to directly destroy it and break it, I've dealt with this kind of binding attack before, you have to really visualize it's destruction, like destroying an entire wall to total rubble or some visualization that destroys some sort of obstacles or barrier of your choice, so long as you know that it is the binding that is being destroyed and that the goal is it's COMPLETE destruction and successfully pushing through it.

The actual fear though is something else, something added onto the binding to enforce it's effects. It could be a negative link like the kind I mentioned placed upon you to associate fear with the ministries like an extension of the binding, or could just be a separate thing added onto the curse. You need to destroy that too.

I know you will push through though and conquer. You are a very strong soul and I feel that.

I'm having the same problem. I want to better myself and humanity, but I lack the will to carry through. When I do do it, I have severe anxiety which also gives me anxiety to actually do it.

I remember the chains the Gods removed off of me. I had them all my life since I joined the xian crap. I also had seals that the Gods had to remove. On my beautiful chakras. I went through hell growing up and even in my adult life. The Gods also showed me that my wings had been clipped by the enemy. Is there a way to grow back feathers?

I know that I have bindings on myself still. I want them gone. Even now I'm having anxiety. Will the rtr help me remove binding and recover? I don't mean to be lazy... but when it comes to better my soul, I get anxious and riddled with negative emotions.

The reasons you are anxious when working on your soul what with cleanings, empower and such and the RTR etc, is because all the negative energy buried in your soul comes to surface where you will feel it before it gets pushed out and cleansed from your soul. It happens to all of us and it's normal. When I was newer as a kid and my soul was riddled with filth, every time I worked to clean it I felt depression and despair. I came to realize this was just the negativity manifesting as it was being cleansed out of me, it gets darkest before the dawn and all. After a while of constantly cleaning my soul, these negative manifestations became less and less as all the serious junk was getting cleaned out and I kept doing it and doing it to where I'm at the point now where cleaning my soul just makes me feel happy, positive, strong and empowered.

Vibrate the SOWILO rune into yourself as many times as you sensibly can to clean and empower your soul, aura and chakras every day. The rune will help give you the strength you need to keep going and help you along the way, just keep utilizing it. This rune combined with the RTR is very power in cleaning and freeing the soul. From their your own efforts towards advancement must be made.

Laziness will be your enemy in advancement, you have to fight it like everything else and keep going. Gods know I had it bad when I was new. You can read my experience here where I've laid out all the struggles everybody has to overcome to rise to the top. I've had to break the same chains, the same blockages and bindings, I had a whole soiree of battles to get to where I am now, and I'm still advancing and fighting, growing stronger every day. You're not alone you know. Persevere no matter what, the only one stopping you is yourself, don't let yourself be in your own way.

I tried your method. When I vibrated Sowilo I felt this great warmth inside of me. It was a pleasant warmth or heat. Is that normal? I got up to eat and then I felt light, yet, I felt...for the first time as if my feet felt firmly planted on the floor... is that normal?

Wow. When Satan wants something done, he sure doesn't mess around! In the middle of busy xmas vacation, my dad and uncle suddenly had to take a one-day plane flight, and my mom went shopping, giving me over an hour today on Satan's Day the 23rd to do every ritual and 3 of the Final RTR!!! Hail Satan!

Artanis said:
AHH!! I feel like i have energy level over 666000000/100%! :lol:

When i read about your motivational comments about me just a while ago and went to do RTRs and couple of the Yule Rituals, i felt afterwards with even MORE energy!

SERIOUSLY!! Where is my energy GOING?! :lol: :lol:

LOVE YOU BROS AND SIS'S!!

Im SERIOUSLY gonna hit a 666x RTRs and drink NOTHING but some goo o'l bless-rog(Blessing+Grog :D ) AAALLLL Night LOOOOOONG!
Imma seriously having a BIG Spiriover(spiritual hangover :D ) tomorrow morning :? :lol: :lol:

Well... Im still gonna go to ´celebrate` a fake holiday tomorrow with my family so... Not a problem ;) :lol:

Dont forget that I'mma follow you after. I've been everywhere dropping online warfare comments in yt like in this video, user name is Herr Hitler: https://youtu.be/vLd9I6oboaE

I'm a dangerous biting foxy, cancer ascendant with aries sun so I'm a very crazy thing because I'm a wildfire. :3

--

*Metal eurobeat plays as havoc happens on the enemy*

These attacks are petty and very desperate on their end.

In my case, they started off with sudden feelings to not meditate for a while and I'd get flashes of them and some of my fears.

Then things started to get bad. They started influencing people that they know can get to me such as a partner and my mother. These are all to fuck with me emotionally and I'm doing my best to not let it get to me.

This morning I just felt the need to do an "astral extraction" of greys from my mother and partner. Little influence was on my partner but there was a tall grey "inside" my mother. This made sense to me because when I looked at her last night after they, of course, did a petty activity through her she looked off... Off as in it wasn't her at all and I felt this.

Keep up the good work guys. Don't let these petty fuckers take you out.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Wow. When Satan wants something done, he sure doesn't mess around! In the middle of busy xmas vacation, my dad and uncle suddenly had to take a one-day plane flight, and my mom went shopping, giving me over an hour today on Satan's Day the 23rd to do every ritual and 3 of the Final RTR!!! Hail Satan!

When they want stuff, things will fall in place. I am glad you blessed up on the 23rd!

HAIL SATAN!!!

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All good, yes valid.

Awesome, thank you :smile:

I forgot to ask but what/where do I direct the energy to as stated on the ritual?

Affirmations direct it on their own. Then the Gods are on top of the subject also so don't worry. Just follow the instructions there. The energy will be guided by the affirmation and from there on by the Gods. The prayer invokes Satan's Will for this particular reason.

and as per notification will definately keep these up! perhaps though the idea from earlier was given at the wrong time as we have our hands full with these :). i wonder if it might be something for the future though. The 7 RTR's i do a day are extra for the jewish shit days till the 30th as 5 is my usual. after the yule days i was actually constantly thinking of doing the race awakening ritual more often till i had the idea from earlier.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All good, yes valid.

Awesome, thank you :smile:

I forgot to ask but what/where do I direct the energy to as stated on the ritual?

Affirmations direct it on their own. Then the Gods are on top of the subject also so don't worry. Just follow the instructions there. The energy will be guided by the affirmation and from there on by the Gods. The prayer invokes Satan's Will for this particular reason.

It's nice and okay to do double directing. That is speak the reverse words then visualize the letter being destroyed in ANY way. Then when your done with the affirmation do another directing and visualize events or letters being destroyed.

But like Cobra said sometimes just firing the words and programming it is better either way the Gods use it and pool it up and whatnot so don't worry.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Awesome thank you again :smile: Dont mean to be bother you with all the questions. I did my 2nd protection ritual this time vibrating the 3 runes 18 times instead of 10. I couldnt vibrate them at the standard volume level(eg. speaking level)due to parents being home, but I did not whisper them I vibrated them so they would be difficult to hear while at the same time being verbal enough to have an effect I suppose. was the ritual still valid?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

EgyptianStar666 said:

I tried your method. When I vibrated Sowilo I felt this great warmth inside of me. It was a pleasant warmth or heat. Is that normal? I got up to eat and then I felt light, yet, I felt...for the first time as if my feet felt firmly planted on the floor... is that normal?

Perfectly normal, that means you're doing it correctly. You see The SOWILO rune is the rune of the sun, solar energy, it is white-gold in form and this energy is similar if not the same kind of energy our soul and our solar system's Sun is comprised of, that is why it is called The Light Body. We are essentially living suns in a way, when you increase and amplify this energy it will feel like basking in the sunlight both inside and outside. It can be an addictive rune in it's positive properties but it is a very good rune and one of my favourites. I would not have gotten as far as I have in my advancement without this rune.

Keep using it and vibrating it into yourself. Use it for both cleaning and empowering, as I've said in regards to it before, it will give you the strength you need to rise above and keep going.

I had some wicked dreams about wolf's attacking me and trying to eat me so i woke up . I been feeling a heavy energy that been trying to harm me and my family and last night i dreamed of a slave for the angels slamed me to the wall. I had in my hand a knife it laughed and said you and your kind will lose it had sharp teeth and long stringy black hair and he smelled bad . I said no you won't and stabed him in the head then i fell to the floor of the basement he turned to dust and i woke up in bed. Since then noth8ng bad has happend to me

Hail
Satan

Ghost13 said:
I had some wicked dreams about wolf's attacking me and trying to eat me so i woke up . I been feeling a heavy energy that been trying to harm me and my family and last night i dreamed of a slave for the angels slamed me to the wall. I had in my hand a knife it laughed and said you and your kind will lose it had sharp teeth and long stringy black hair and he smelled bad . I said no you won't and stabed him in the head then i fell to the floor of the basement he turned to dust and i woke up in bed. Since then noth8ng bad has happend to me

Hail
Satan

I would guess that it was The Grey/Angel that gave your both nightmares. On The 2nd you propably killed The Angel completely And thats why your ok now. Never let your guard down though brother. More RTRs And better aura of protection; less attacks to defend.

EgyptianStar666 said:

Perfectly normal, that means you're doing it correctly. You see The SOWILO rune is the rune of the sun, solar energy, it is white-gold in form and this energy is similar if not the same kind of energy our soul and our solar system's Sun is comprised of, that is why it is called The Light Body. We are essentially living suns in a way, when you increase and amplify this energy it will feel like basking in the sunlight both inside and outside. It can be an addictive rune in it's positive properties but it is a very good rune and one of my favourites. I would not have gotten as far as I have in my advancement without this rune.

Keep using it and vibrating it into yourself. Use it for both cleaning and empowering, as I've said in regards to it before, it will give you the strength you need to rise above and keep going.

Thank you, brother or sister.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Same in my case. I had time for the rituals and the rtr... can t coun how many times i did them

SATchives said:
I'm going to continue these rituals for some time they feel good.

You should only concentrate on The FINAL RTR for now Brother/sister. They felt good cause they were done on Power dates.

But theres no harm in doing them neither. So If you want, just go for it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html - Jos Protection Ritual

Time ago when I translated this Ritual, affirmation wss repeated 10 times. Now it seems the Ritual does not specify, should we stick to 10 affirmations?

SATchives said:
I'm going to continue these rituals for some time they feel good.

If you want to do try to feel and connect to the energy of the original working and add this energy to it in intention otherwise it's a complete waste of time. As one person doing something on their own doesn't have much effect usually unless they are really advanced. However we should focus on the Final RTR mainly as Artanis said. Some people probably still regularly do the race Awakening on their own too and Kol Nidre I am sure too. I can't say it's bad cause I have done these things every once in a while to switch up a little or not be so repetetitive and the same thing all the time. But I will say I try to do the final Rtr a lot each day that is the most important thing and should remain so and be done every day by everyone multiple times if possible or if a person has extra time some day you don't have to do the final Rtr the same number of times each day if you don't have time one day or have more time another take advantage of that extra time.

Good Luck I will say that the final rtr has the most effect and power and I am fully aware of that and people should remember that when deciding what to do.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Well to make it brief, they started making me feel as though I didn't want to interact or come on the forums-- feeling anxiety and worry when I log on. Also making feel like I didnt want to part of the clergyhood anymore. They have done this many times before. I hate it. But they do it in a way that feels like its my own thoughts.

Whenever I would find out information that made me feel confident and happy especially with the black race, it starts. I know the patterns already.

They also made me feel negative thoughts about another satanist. We talk on the phone and text, and I have been feeling like I didnt want to associate with him and being angry with him. And yesterday he told me he got the same thoughts about me recently. Its bad.

The enemy attacks I have been getting aren't as strong as they were before, but I can tell the enemy is still trying. Their attacks dont work with me with the race thing anymore so now they are trying different things.

I've experienced what you're feeling about the whole worry coming onto the forums. Where you're quiet for a while just passively meditating in the background of things and suddenly when you think about going on the forums to see what's up you're hit with a spike of anxiety and dread and you're afraid to know what's been going on on the forum. I don't think this specifically is an enemy attack, more like adrenaline anxiety in bracing of dealing with any internal arguing or fights that you expect to stress you out again, or you're expecting something bad to have been going on in your absence. I've had to push through this many times in the past, you just have to force through it. Those who persevere though fear are rewarded, don't forget that.

As for everything else you've stated, definitely enemy attack. What they're doing is they're severing that energy bond on the astral between you two. Remember how we create ties on the astral with people we associate strongly with? Whether positive or negative? It can be destroyed and you can be influenced to actually be repelled by the tie as well. I don't believe I need to tell you to do a thorough cleansing of the actual bond and link itself as well as for both of you and your own souls. Also focus on the energy of your bond between the two of you, spend several minutes or as long as you want visualizing and focusing intensely on that golden energy link that connects you both and enforce it's power and build it again and strengthen it. Building more positivity between the both of you whether it be hanging out or chatting about something you both love or doing something fun together will also help build that connection up again.

Remember that bonds and friendships are more than physical, they are very spiritual as well. Everything reflects somehow on both sides of the astral and physical, everything. Don't let the destruction of one side tear apart the whole picture.

I'm sure the anxiety is part of their attacks since this is a new feeling and started when the other attacks began.

Even before the forums, when we have the Yahoo groups, I never had anxiety or a desire to stay away from it. Its anxiety and sometimes I had feelings of just wanting to take a break from Satanism and warfare and everything. I never had that feeling before even when there were issues and infighting on the groups and forums.

But all I know is whatever it is, I will continue to push through and do my best to not let it get to me.

Hey sorry this is a really old post.
I was and am getting it too.
Like seriously crazy level.
One thing that Astaroth told me was to stay relaxed. Like no matter how bad it feels.
I have noticed like even when I call upon my GD or Satan these wont stop. You have to let go of these thoughts as such . And that is the reason I am trying to ensure on my part too to reduce things that naturally cause anxiety like very strong coffee , etc.

I had this happen everyday , still does.
But its for me personally about doing what is right. I was on a plane and this happened and Satan and the Gods literally helped me through it. Once I almost died because of my own stupidity though.

And its like no matter how much Vee-Nah-Sah one does , they gang up.
But then I remember one incident of my first encounter with a grey and Satan literally just asked me to sleep. Also what you value is what they target.

Its like I created a safe place in my head to for me, a memory , an experience of love with the Gods or with the help everyone of SS gave me here . Think about those times. Its like the astral around me gets clouded and then I call upon Satan or my GD and if I keep thinking about what that thing was about , it never stops , but if you during this time think about the awesome love moments or just plainly void in a relaxed way , the astral bullshit goes away. But at this point I kind of got used to this, unless it gets very personal . Its pretty normal now to see them around.

All I can think of is keep strong by HP Cobra that got me through so many crazy things in life.

Hope this can help.
Or if you have something better do let me know.

Take Care :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back