Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Day Rituals + Spiritual Warfare Is Heating Up [Important]

The only weird thing that happened to me today is that when I was somewhere minding my own business someone sat close to me with a fucking bible while reading it...Well I used some affirmations and he did go away after some minutes but it was weird lol

HPS Shannon said:
Well to make it brief, they started making me feel as though I didn't want to interact or come on the forums-- feeling anxiety and worry when I log on. Also making feel like I didnt want to part of the clergyhood anymore. They have done this many times before. I hate it. But they do it in a way that feels like its my own thoughts.

Whenever I would find out information that made me feel confident and happy especially with the black race, it starts. I know the patterns already.

They also made me feel negative thoughts about another satanist. We talk on the phone and text, and I have been feeling like I didnt want to associate with him and being angry with him. And yesterday he told me he got the same thoughts about me recently. Its bad.

The enemy attacks I have been getting aren't as strong as they were before, but I can tell the enemy is still trying. Their attacks dont work with me with the race thing anymore so now they are trying different things.

I've experienced what you're feeling about the whole worry coming onto the forums. Where you're quiet for a while just passively meditating in the background of things and suddenly when you think about going on the forums to see what's up you're hit with a spike of anxiety and dread and you're afraid to know what's been going on on the forum. I don't think this specifically is an enemy attack, more like adrenaline anxiety in bracing of dealing with any internal arguing or fights that you expect to stress you out again, or you're expecting something bad to have been going on in your absence. I've had to push through this many times in the past, you just have to force through it. Those who persevere though fear are rewarded, don't forget that.

As for everything else you've stated, definitely enemy attack. What they're doing is they're severing that energy bond on the astral between you two. Remember how we create ties on the astral with people we associate strongly with? Whether positive or negative? It can be destroyed and you can be influenced to actually be repelled by the tie as well. I don't believe I need to tell you to do a thorough cleansing of the actual bond and link itself as well as for both of you and your own souls. Also focus on the energy of your bond between the two of you, spend several minutes or as long as you want visualizing and focusing intensely on that golden energy link that connects you both and enforce it's power and build it again and strengthen it. Building more positivity between the both of you whether it be hanging out or chatting about something you both love or doing something fun together will also help build that connection up again.

Remember that bonds and friendships are more than physical, they are very spiritual as well. Everything reflects somehow on both sides of the astral and physical, everything. Don't let the destruction of one side tear apart the whole picture.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HPS Shannon said:
Well to make it brief, they started making me feel as though I didn't want to interact or come on the forums-- feeling anxiety and worry when I log on. Also making feel like I didnt want to part of the clergyhood anymore. They have done this many times before. I hate it. But they do it in a way that feels like its my own thoughts.

Whenever I would find out information that made me feel confident and happy especially with the black race, it starts. I know the patterns already.

They also made me feel negative thoughts about another satanist. We talk on the phone and text, and I have been feeling like I didnt want to associate with him and being angry with him. And yesterday he told me he got the same thoughts about me recently. Its bad.

The enemy attacks I have been getting aren't as strong as they were before, but I can tell the enemy is still trying. Their attacks dont work with me with the race thing anymore so now they are trying different things.

I've experienced what you're feeling about the whole worry coming onto the forums. Where you're quiet for a while just passively meditating in the background of things and suddenly when you think about going on the forums to see what's up you're hit with a spike of anxiety and dread and you're afraid to know what's been going on on the forum. I don't think this specifically is an enemy attack, more like adrenaline anxiety in bracing of dealing with any internal arguing or fights that you expect to stress you out again, or you're expecting something bad to have been going on in your absence. I've had to push through this many times in the past, you just have to force through it. Those who persevere though fear are rewarded, don't forget that.

As for everything else you've stated, definitely enemy attack. What they're doing is they're severing that energy bond on the astral between you two. Remember how we create ties on the astral with people we associate strongly with? Whether positive or negative? It can be destroyed and you can be influenced to actually be repelled by the tie as well. I don't believe I need to tell you to do a thorough cleansing of the actual bond and link itself as well as for both of you and your own souls. Also focus on the energy of your bond between the two of you, spend several minutes or as long as you want visualizing and focusing intensely on that golden energy link that connects you both and enforce it's power and build it again and strengthen it. Building more positivity between the both of you whether it be hanging out or chatting about something you both love or doing something fun together will also help build that connection up again.

Remember that bonds and friendships are more than physical, they are very spiritual as well. Everything reflects somehow on both sides of the astral and physical, everything. Don't let the destruction of one side tear apart the whole picture.

I'm sure the anxiety is part of their attacks since this is a new feeling and started when the other attacks began.

Even before the forums, when we have the Yahoo groups, I never had anxiety or a desire to stay away from it. Its anxiety and sometimes I had feelings of just wanting to take a break from Satanism and warfare and everything. I never had that feeling before even when there were issues and infighting on the groups and forums.

But all I know is whatever it is, I will continue to push through and do my best to not let it get to me.

ArabKnight said:
Guys... I just did the rtrs at 12 am and guess what? I went out to eat something and while waiting at the resturant a cute black cat came and was looking at me and she came closer but when i tried to put my hand on her head she got scared and ran away.
Move your hand slow, and don't hold it over the cat's head. Something over their head looks like something that would attack them so they get scared. Put your hand in front of it, with your hand lower than its head, and it will come to you to smell your hand. Then when it is smelling your hand, you can rub the side of its face. And it will push its head against your hand because it's happy. Then it will be your friend. :D

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Blitzkreig said:
I am curious how they did so? Please elaborate to the extent you are comfortable, but I am wondering what they did, such as did they implant thoughts into you or your friend's head, or did they ruin something shared between you or something?

Just a more general question.. have you had people talking to you in a way telling you to rest or to not be so harsh on yourself as of late?
To me it seems to just be downtalking on the things that need to be done and that 'taking a break' so to speak is fine.. but you can't just stop doing RTRs. (And what do they know anyway).

No I havent had that.

Just thoughts to just be inactive but thats not going to ever happen.

Its so nice that Satan's day is coming up. Good to be in the embrace of Satanic energy.

HPS Shannon said:
I'm sure the anxiety is part of their attacks since this is a new feeling and started when the other attacks began.

Even before the forums, when we have the Yahoo groups, I never had anxiety or a desire to stay away from it. Its anxiety and sometimes I had feelings of just wanting to take a break from Satanism and warfare and everything. I never had that feeling before even when there were issues and infighting on the groups and forums.

But all I know is whatever it is, I will continue to push through and do my best to not let it get to me.

Alright that is definitely an attack then when you explain the details like that. I'm trying to think just what magical technique this is though... it could be an astral barrier or blockage of sorts- NO, it's a binding! A binding that's putting constraint on and preventing your associations. You should use MUNKA and SOWILO to directly destroy it and break it, I've dealt with this kind of binding attack before, you have to really visualize it's destruction, like destroying an entire wall to total rubble or some visualization that destroys some sort of obstacles or barrier of your choice, so long as you know that it is the binding that is being destroyed and that the goal is it's COMPLETE destruction and successfully pushing through it.

The actual fear though is something else, something added onto the binding to enforce it's effects. It could be a negative link like the kind I mentioned placed upon you to associate fear with the ministries like an extension of the binding, or could just be a separate thing added onto the curse. You need to destroy that too.

I know you will push through though and conquer. You are a very strong soul and I feel that.

HPS Shannon said:

Alright that is definitely an attack then when you explain the details like that. I'm trying to think just what magical technique this is though... it could be an astral barrier or blockage of sorts- NO, it's a binding! A binding that's putting constraint on and preventing your associations. You should use MUNKA and SOWILO to directly destroy it and break it, I've dealt with this kind of binding attack before, you have to really visualize it's destruction, like destroying an entire wall to total rubble or some visualization that destroys some sort of obstacles or barrier of your choice, so long as you know that it is the binding that is being destroyed and that the goal is it's COMPLETE destruction and successfully pushing through it.

The actual fear though is something else, something added onto the binding to enforce it's effects. It could be a negative link like the kind I mentioned placed upon you to associate fear with the ministries like an extension of the binding, or could just be a separate thing added onto the curse. You need to destroy that too.

I know you will push through though and conquer. You are a very strong soul and I feel that.

I have no choice but to follow through and be strong actually... there is no other option. That goes for you, me and everyone else here. Its either that or getting destroyed or enslaved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our SS Warriors.

First of all I want to wish everyone happy Yuletime and happy Satan's day which is on the December 23rd, a few days for now.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Wonderful news. Thank you, Commander. Victory is ours.

I've made major progress lately, as well as experiencing horrorifying thoughts by enemy attack, including nightmares. It's horrible, but it doesn't soften my resolve to fight harder or continue my path. As far as I'm concerned they can all turn into nothing.

Stand tall, friends. We're making progress, fighting back, and living our lives to the fullest potential.

We're not so easily taken down.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan has clearly said we have won and there is nothing the enemy has time to do.

What’s the point of doing the RTR when we have already won? that doesn’t make since to do the RTR everyday because of some harassments or some damage. Why would we care about these issues when we already won :?:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ArabKnight said:
Guys... I just did the rtrs at 12 am and guess what? I went out to eat something and while waiting at the resturant a cute black cat came and was looking at me and she came closer but when i tried to put my hand on her head she got scared and ran away.
Move your hand slow, and don't hold it over the cat's head. Something over their head looks like something that would attack them so they get scared. Put your hand in front of it, with your hand lower than its head, and it will come to you to smell your hand. Then when it is smelling your hand, you can rub the side of its face. And it will push its head against your hand because it's happy. Then it will be your friend. :D

Thanks, btw that cat was so cute and *she* was a girl :D

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

I have no choice but to follow through and be strong actually... there is no other option. That goes for you, me and everyone else here. Its either that or getting destroyed or enslaved.

Exactly HPS! The whole Black race trusts and relies on you to show them the Truth of their True Creator! You can do it!! :cool:

Can I do this even after the stopping date ? End the year with a bang!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yesterday out of the blue I received a job offer, like totally casually, is it because of this ritual?

I never know if I'm doing the right amount of vibration, not even with character counter.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I never know if I'm doing the right amount of vibration, not even with character counter.
If you do the 10x each rune, just use your fingers to count to 10. For higher amounts of vibrations, if you absolutely cannot count, make a simple rosary with plastic beads to aid you in keeping count.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
If you do the 10x each rune, just use your fingers to count to 10. For higher amounts of vibrations, if you absolutely cannot count, make a simple rosary with plastic beads to aid you in keeping count.
It's just that I get lost in my thoughts and I forget if I did count or not the current vibration.

Aquarius said:
Yesterday out of the blue I received a job offer, like totally casually, is it because of this ritual?

Yes, things like that can and will happen, rest reassured. Sooner or later and depending on one's condition and/or openings, these things will actively emerge.

This is Satan gift giving for Yule guys, participate and enjoy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, things like that can and will happen, rest reassured. Sooner or later and depending on one's condition and/or openings, these things will actively emerge.

This is Satan gift giving for Yule guys, participate and enjoy.
I didn't feel good this month but I think these rituals are making me feel better.
Happy Yule and Hail Satan!

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan has clearly said we have won and there is nothing the enemy has time to do.

What’s the point of doing the RTR when we have already won? that doesn’t make since to do the RTR everyday because of some harassments or some damage. Why would we care about these issues when we already won :?:

We have won, if we progress like we did. one RTR a day = 365 in a jear/each ss = Win.
The gods can see the future.

HPS Shannon said:

I'm having the same problem. I want to better myself and humanity, but I lack the will to carry through. When I do do it, I have severe anxiety which also gives me anxiety to actually do it.

I remember the chains the Gods removed off of me. I had them all my life since I joined the xian crap. I also had seals that the Gods had to remove. On my beautiful chakras. I went through hell growing up and even in my adult life. The Gods also showed me that my wings had been clipped by the enemy. Is there a way to grow back feathers?

I know that I have bindings on myself still. I want them gone. Even now I'm having anxiety. Will the rtr help me remove binding and recover? I don't mean to be lazy... but when it comes to better my soul, I get anxious and riddled with negative emotions.

Gear88 said:
Are we gonna be doing F-RTR forever?

But what about this upcoming Psychic Barrier ritual?
We will be doing the Final RTR until the enemy is completely crushed. Nobody can give a specific number of years. Judging after how artificial is their power, I don't believe that it's going to take decades to take them down, simply because their power is based on the jewish thoughtform and the jewish thoughtform after years of RTRs probably is highly damaged now.

As about that Psychic Barrier Ritual, if that takes place, I expect a huge spiritual awakening to emerge all over the world. If I remember right, Maxine said the ritual will come in the next "solar year".

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We have won so far as the energy line or direction humanity is going. The God's see things from a little ahead of us. This means we have won for sure cause things seem to be progressing even faster than what the God's expected as (HP Cobra and Maxine stated in sermons that I read) the thing is though if this is possible it means the future isn't set in stone. Cause if the future was set in stone we couldn't suprise Satan as Maxine stated here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560 in the sermon.

If everyone just stopped now that would change the energy line and projection of the future.

I see this too and you will once you get a little more open understand this.

We have won in that all we need to do is keep up the pressure against them and they are soon gone. Right now I think we are far more powerful than them in the spiritual but the thing is we need to keep it that way for awhile to allow this to manifest in the physical. If you have ever practiced magic or tried to place thoughts into someones head (I know someone who I can practice on we just do this for fun sometimes and so I can get better) you will notice a delayed effect in when they get the message or whatever you send on both ends. So it works the same way with the enemy. It's a delayed effect. Their power may be vastly weaker (their curses backfired in that Shooting in New Jersey is one real life example of this note I don't condone that kind of thing at all but im just saying) so their empire is only here in the physical still because of that delayed effect when in comes to magick nothing is instant.

So we keep doing this so we don't give them enough chance to somehow build it back up. And it's like a train the engine has started and the front cars are maybe begging to move the train is moving but the car at the end is still sitting still for a bit this is a good example.

We have won but if it was written in stone then we wouldn't do this nothing ever is till it happens. This is the same in your personal life when you understand this and you can make changes to change the future of your life. It's only when you change nothing important to the projected event that the future happens as projected fully. I hope you understand. So I am not sure even a God knows for sure everything although they would know a lot more than us and more accurately it could be changed. Hope this helps you understand.

We won as things are going right now I guess is the way to put it. We up the warfare we win faster.

I have had attacks as well. Like today for example. Tried to concentrate on Rituals and meditation and i get sexual thoughts about Father all of a sudden! :x

And the thing is that im not even gay and NEVER have had thoughts about men or demon men before. Never. And i know that its not disturbing to Father, He does not get ´disturbed` by thoughts like that right? especially if they ARE from the Enemy. :x

Not saying that if its natural to have these thoughts(if your gay or bi), but im straight and got disturbed myself about those thoughts. They just DEFINETLY didnt seem right, that i would have WANTED to think those thoughts.

I dont know WHY the Enemy attacks me, when they KNOW that i know when they attack me, that it JUST FIRES ME UP MORE! Its like they are BORED of the disgusting pathetic abberative thing they call life and just attacks Us because they want Us to ANNIHALITE them! :twisted:

Well im not declining on THAT request!

Ill annihalite them like NO TOMORROW!!

Call me KIKENNILATOR!!

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Look at what's going on in the world, FFS. Does it look like we've won? No?
That right there is the reason why we have to follow through until the enemy is really down, both astrally and physically, stripped of any power and influence.

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Never mind sir everything is very clear to me now. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Planet of Liberty said:
Can I ask for information?
For to put off back curses, how can I do if I don't know who is my guardian?

He knows you so it is not necessary for you to know him if you do not yet. He knows you, and he will come to help you. This is their assigned job.

Do this, and stay well.

There is something I have been meaning to ask for some time now,

After the protection ritual, if one wants to do something extra how can we bless JoS for extra benefits?, or should we conserve our energy and do another round of the ritual

So I did the JOS Protection ritual(finally) I vibrated all runes 10x and it stated on the ritual to direct the energy with the affirmation but I'm unsure what I should direct the energy to. Also I did the affirmation twice (SATANAS - AFFIRMATION -SATANAS - AFFIRMATION - AUM) is the ritual still valid?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is a saying among mongols, they say " charging the canon before dying", everyone does every last thing they can do before they lose, no matter if its a war or a battle they are losing. They are losing the spiritual battle, but we also have the physical one before us, which is also influenced by the spiritual. In other words, we can't defeat the enemy without keeping the spiritual war going as long as they have they have slightest bit of influence on the material world. And the enemy is already to charging their canons, we shall all be always consistent and also carful in the war.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
So I did the JOS Protection ritual(finally) I vibrated all runes 10x and it stated on the ritual to direct the energy with the affirmation but I'm unsure what I should direct the energy to. Also I did the affirmation twice (SATANAS - AFFIRMATION -SATANAS - AFFIRMATION - AUM) is the ritual still valid?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

All good, yes valid.

They attack you because they are worried for people who are loyal to spiritual warfare.

In plain you're just bulldozing them that's all.

Artanis said:

EgyptianStar666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I'm having the same problem. I want to better myself and humanity, but I lack the will to carry through. When I do do it, I have severe anxiety which also gives me anxiety to actually do it.

I remember the chains the Gods removed off of me. I had them all my life since I joined the xian crap. I also had seals that the Gods had to remove. On my beautiful chakras. I went through hell growing up and even in my adult life. The Gods also showed me that my wings had been clipped by the enemy. Is there a way to grow back feathers?

I know that I have bindings on myself still. I want them gone. Even now I'm having anxiety. Will the rtr help me remove binding and recover? I don't mean to be lazy... but when it comes to better my soul, I get anxious and riddled with negative emotions.

The reasons you are anxious when working on your soul what with cleanings, empower and such and the RTR etc, is because all the negative energy buried in your soul comes to surface where you will feel it before it gets pushed out and cleansed from your soul. It happens to all of us and it's normal. When I was newer as a kid and my soul was riddled with filth, every time I worked to clean it I felt depression and despair. I came to realize this was just the negativity manifesting as it was being cleansed out of me, it gets darkest before the dawn and all. After a while of constantly cleaning my soul, these negative manifestations became less and less as all the serious junk was getting cleaned out and I kept doing it and doing it to where I'm at the point now where cleaning my soul just makes me feel happy, positive, strong and empowered.

Vibrate the SOWILO rune into yourself as many times as you sensibly can to clean and empower your soul, aura and chakras every day. The rune will help give you the strength you need to keep going and help you along the way, just keep utilizing it. This rune combined with the RTR is very power in cleaning and freeing the soul. From their your own efforts towards advancement must be made.

Laziness will be your enemy in advancement, you have to fight it like everything else and keep going. Gods know I had it bad when I was new. You can read my experience here where I've laid out all the struggles everybody has to overcome to rise to the top. I've had to break the same chains, the same blockages and bindings, I had a whole soiree of battles to get to where I am now, and I'm still advancing and fighting, growing stronger every day. You're not alone you know. Persevere no matter what, the only one stopping you is yourself, don't let yourself be in your own way.

MoonlessNight666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Planet of Liberty said:
Can I ask for information?
For to put off back curses, how can I do if I don't know who is my guardian?

He knows you so it is not necessary for you to know him if you do not yet. He knows you, and he will come to help you. This is their assigned job.

Do this, and stay well.

There is something I have been meaning to ask for some time now,

After the protection ritual, if one wants to do something extra how can we bless JoS for extra benefits?, or should we conserve our energy and do another round of the ritual

Remember not to burn out your energy reserves and be wary of your limits. That is all I have to say for that. I think it's fine to just do the ritual once a day, you can just raise the number of repetitions by the multiple of what is provided.

Artanis said:
I have had attacks as well. Like today for example. Tried to concentrate on Rituals and meditation and i get sexual thoughts about Father all of a sudden! :x

And the thing is that im not even gay and NEVER have had thoughts about men or demon men before. Never. And i know that its not disturbing to Father, He does not get ´disturbed` by thoughts like that right? especially if they ARE from the Enemy. :x

Not saying that if its natural to have these thoughts(if your gay or bi), but im straight and got disturbed myself about those thoughts. They just DEFINETLY didnt seem right, that i would have WANTED to think those thoughts.

I dont know WHY the Enemy attacks me, when they KNOW that i know when they attack me, that it JUST FIRES ME UP MORE! Its like they are BORED of the disgusting pathetic abberative thing they call life and just attacks Us because they want Us to ANNIHALITE them! :twisted:

Call me KIKENNILATOR!!

Your fine keep going man!!! We have to annihalate them. They have tried this kind of thing with me too and also stuff like projecting swear words into my head against the Gods and things the best thing to do is just blank out your thoughts and say something positive over it about whoever they are trying to do that too. Also you can do a Munka or Ansuz in each Chakra to remove influiences of the enemy any time. Nothing is bad you are doing a good Job. Keep it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back