Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to destroy my Soul

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Abysmal you have received sufficient help and very good advice on this thread by other members.

Stop exploiting this and raise yourself. If you do not want this then might as well stop this attention seeking loop. What helps you now is the application of the advice you received.

I'm not attempting to seek attention, merely information. If you wish to disapprove my posts, you are free to do so. Thank you for your time.

One option is to observe. See threads of what some would consider to be the crackpots here, claiming that they don't have mental illnesses but can sense Spiritual entities without the use of LSD and total sensory deprivation. Are they playing a computer game, are they enacting scenes from a fantasy franchise, are they trolling, are they delusional, are they idiots, or perhaps are they real, honest and true and in actual fact can sense Spiritual things? It is Spiritual Archaeology - one must dig and find and unearth and discover, then piece the bits of pottery and artefacts together until you get a picture, knowledge and understanding.

I use the analogy of weight training exercising. No analogy works 100%. We have to start and keep improving, and not put an expectation on of being the world's strongest man in 1 week. Due to centuries and lifetimes of Spiritual degradation, decay and atrophying, the Spiritual things are harder to achieve, but not impossible. Say that you are playing 52 Card Pick-up, where you have 52 playing cards all over the floor. You start somewhere, picking them all up, some possibly hidden behind the cushions so you have to find them, and you rearrange them in order. It is also necessary that we first must put things up into the Astral realm for them to manifest in the Physical realm, and that manifestation is always so ssllooww. When you do a working or a meditation, it causes like ripples in the sort of water of the Astral. The more we do, the more it does. There are just other Energies which are also there, and a lot of which are working actively against our efforts and endeavours.

Spiritual attainment is like a project. First you need the canvas and the drawing tools, or to get a job to buy the pottery wheel, clay and kiln... Maybe you don't have a job, so you need to gain some training and skills first, long before you can be a decent pottery maker. Sometimes, we just need to practice and see, no matter how long it takes. Most people don't bother giving things an actual proper, decent try, and they quit too quickly.

I know something about controlling the mind, or lack of it. I said on the other forum ages ago that it was a big coincidence that one of the first church things I attended, before leaving it and finding this, was about controlling one's own mind. That jewish false-god shit didn't do a thing to help; Spiritual Satanic meditations do. Based on how things have been in my current life and what I have seen in Astrology, I suspect very strongly that I raped my own mind in one or more previous lives with substances, as a means to "escape". Then now I also see others in the world who have things far, far worse than I ever have, so I would be a pussy bitch for crying about hardly anything in comparison with the things others have gone through. Media and entertainment are a different form of narcotics for "escapism" - and those who sell it to you to for you to waste money on are winning, stealing all of your money. They are winning with permission and making money with it. Thats like xians paying someone repeatedly to bullshit them repeatedly. The bullshitter is lying and winning and making money from it, with permission.

When I did Satanic Void Meditation, to be able to control my own thoughts, in less than 40 days I had an unexpected positive result along with it. I didn't intend for this to happen, but it also helped me with visualisation. Yeah, it could be a big, huge, massive, ginormous, humongous coincidence that that happened with me...and with another member...and with other results which have worked with other members who actually tried properly and didn't quit...or maybe they could all be many coincidences with all of us who just so coincidentally just happen to be using the same Satanic meditations... or it could be real in actuality. I have said a couple of times this year that I have been one of the slower individuals to advance, for whatever reasons, but the things I have experienced through these meditations from Satan, which others have mentioned, and including some things I have not mentioned but which others did, do work. I have also wanted to mention certain things in posts and ask questions about things, but then either another member did so "coincidentally" just before I did, or a HP/HPS made a sermon about it just before I did. It's all just the Universe's biggest coinkydink. Yeah, OK, coincidences happen, but then you have more of them, and more of them, and more of them... Hm. Maybe it is something or something else. Maybe the word "coincidence" is the secular version of "godidit". "Coincidence" is how people false-answer something and leave it at that and ignore the rest, instead of finding out what is what.

No amount of words to you or against you will change your mind. I realise that. You can't change someone else's mind. Only that person can themselves. I and we can only explain things and how things are and how things have been and what we know and share our experiences. You take it or leave it, and do with it what you want.

"Yeah, but this, but that, but the other..." Literally, and I mean literally - these words are nearly empty. They mean nearly nothing. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words, and if you or whomever is not willing to try properly and actually, then all it is is just words. Words mean nearly nothing. We could just be all like "Meh" and not bother helping you and whomever online, but individually and as a whole, generally and specifically, we know things, and it is regrettable that we cannot prove things to people safely at this time, but we still know it is real-life, actual, literal reality. Would any one of us making a video of us levitating or doing telekinesis on an object, or creating fire through our hands in a bucket of water be enough proof to you? What would? All of these words are cheap and empty and nearly nothing. You need to do things yourself. Are you a product of your experiences? Then maybe you should learn some new experiences properly and actually, so that things get better.

Conversely, what is the richness and substance of the things is our own personal experiences and realisations within our own selves. I maintain that experience is the best teacher. We can say all of the meme-poster motivational quotes we want, such as "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" or "even a broken clock is right twice per day", but until we have the real experience ourselves, then it doesn't mean much at all - and it is not convincing, and as such we cannot get others to agree with us. You have to do.

One option is to observe. Another is to do and gain the experience. Then you will know for certain.

Satan is not an all-powerful person. That doesn't exist. It is possible, albeit extremely improbable, that one could rise up from their first life and birth to be more powerful than Satan. At that point, would it be this new God's God who is responsible, even though he or she never existed when you were battling problems? Saying it is someone else's problem and responsibility and that they are the one to blame is relying on someone else. It is possible that others can work on your Soul on your behalf, but then that would put you in league with the holier-than-thou, self-righteous aristocrats who think that they can employ someone to sit on the toilet seat to keep it warm for them should they require the use of going number two on gold potty. Yes, that is/was an actual job role. You know no-one is going to put a dumbell in your hand and make you grip it and lift your arm up and down. That exercise would be more detrimental to both persons, and hardly beneficial at all. Likewise, no-one is going to do your Spiritual work for you, either.

Define "evil". If you are a jew, then Satan is evil. If you are a Gentile, then the jew is evil. What is "evil"? It is an arbitrary opinion based on a goal to achieve or a job to accomplish. As for the source of everything - what are you referring to? That someone else is to blame and you don't want to exact revenge? So are you just a pawn, a bitch? If that's the case, then go to work and give me all of your money. I'll let you eat, though, but you have to sleep in the bath in the basement with the dripping pipe in the ceiling above the bath, and it gets cold at night so...have a thin cover.

To converse regarding the term "god", you should define what you mean by it. There is no such thing as an "all-powerful being". There is hierarchy. As for ridding the Universe of the out-group (that which we decide is evil), that is an eternal cosmic war. If the Universe is endless in size, so technically it doesn't have a "size", then that war will be eternal forever. Will the Universe ever be free from evil? Maybe not, but our side will continue to expand and increase in astronomical 'geography', if you will, and will make a greater portion of things be good. If the evil out-group stayed the fuck away, then it could do what it likes elsewhere, as long as that doesn't include against our own.

FancyMancy said:
One option is to observe. See threads of what some would consider to be the crackpots here, claiming that they don't have mental illnesses but can sense Spiritual entities without the use of LSD and total sensory deprivation. Are they playing a computer game, are they enacting scenes from a fantasy franchise, are they trolling, are they delusional, are they idiots, or perhaps are they real, honest and true and in actual fact can sense Spiritual things? It is Spiritual Archaeology - one must dig and find and unearth and discover, then piece the bits of pottery and artefacts together until you get a picture, knowledge and understanding.

I use the analogy of weight training exercising. No analogy works 100%. We have to start and keep improving, and not put an expectation on of being the world's strongest man in 1 week. Due to centuries and lifetimes of Spiritual degradation, decay and atrophying, the Spiritual things are harder to achieve, but not impossible. Say that you are playing 52 Card Pick-up, where you have 52 playing cards all over the floor. You start somewhere, picking them all up, some possibly hidden behind the cushions so you have to find them, and you rearrange them in order. It is also necessary that we first must put things up into the Astral realm for them to manifest in the Physical realm, and that manifestation is always so ssllooww. When you do a working or a meditation, it causes like ripples in the sort of water of the Astral. The more we do, the more it does. There are just other Energies which are also there, and a lot of which are working actively against our efforts and endeavours.

Spiritual attainment is like a project. First you need the canvas and the drawing tools, or to get a job to buy the pottery wheel, clay and kiln... Maybe you don't have a job, so you need to gain some training and skills first, long before you can be a decent pottery maker. Sometimes, we just need to practice and see, no matter how long it takes. Most people don't bother giving things an actual proper, decent try, and they quit too quickly.

I know something about controlling the mind, or lack of it. I said on the other forum ages ago that it was a big coincidence that one of the first church things I attended, before leaving it and finding this, was about controlling one's own mind. That jewish false-god shit didn't do a thing to help; Spiritual Satanic meditations do. Based on how things have been in my current life and what I have seen in Astrology, I suspect very strongly that I raped my own mind in one or more previous lives with substances, as a means to "escape". Then now I also see others in the world who have things far, far worse than I ever have, so I would be a pussy bitch for crying about hardly anything in comparison with the things others have gone through. Media and entertainment are a different form of narcotics for "escapism" - and those who sell it to you to for you to waste money on are winning, stealing all of your money. They are winning with permission and making money with it. Thats like xians paying someone repeatedly to bullshit them repeatedly. The bullshitter is lying and winning and making money from it, with permission.

When I did Satanic Void Meditation, to be able to control my own thoughts, in less than 40 days I had an unexpected positive result along with it. I didn't intend for this to happen, but it also helped me with visualisation. Yeah, it could be a big, huge, massive, ginormous, humongous coincidence that that happened with me...and with another member...and with other results which have worked with other members who actually tried properly and didn't quit...or maybe they could all be many coincidences with all of us who just so coincidentally just happen to be using the same Satanic meditations... or it could be real in actuality. I have said a couple of times this year that I have been one of the slower individuals to advance, for whatever reasons, but the things I have experienced through these meditations from Satan, which others have mentioned, and including some things I have not mentioned but which others did, do work. I have also wanted to mention certain things in posts and ask questions about things, but then either another member did so "coincidentally" just before I did, or a HP/HPS made a sermon about it just before I did. It's all just the Universe's biggest coinkydink. Yeah, OK, coincidences happen, but then you have more of them, and more of them, and more of them... Hm. Maybe it is something or something else. Maybe the word "coincidence" is the secular version of "godidit". "Coincidence" is how people false-answer something and leave it at that and ignore the rest, instead of finding out what is what.

No amount of words to you or against you will change your mind. I realise that. You can't change someone else's mind. Only that person can themselves. I and we can only explain things and how things are and how things have been and what we know and share our experiences. You take it or leave it, and do with it what you want.

"Yeah, but this, but that, but the other..." Literally, and I mean literally - these words are nearly empty. They mean nearly nothing. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words, and if you or whomever is not willing to try properly and actually, then all it is is just words. Words mean nearly nothing. We could just be all like "Meh" and not bother helping you and whomever online, but individually and as a whole, generally and specifically, we know things, and it is regrettable that we cannot prove things to people safely at this time, but we still know it is real-life, actual, literal reality. Would any one of us making a video of us levitating or doing telekinesis on an object, or creating fire through our hands in a bucket of water be enough proof to you? What would? All of these words are cheap and empty and nearly nothing. You need to do things yourself. Are you a product of your experiences? Then maybe you should learn some new experiences properly and actually, so that things get better.

Conversely, what is the richness and substance of the things is our own personal experiences and realisations within our own selves. I maintain that experience is the best teacher. We can say all of the meme-poster motivational quotes we want, such as "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" or "even a broken clock is right twice per day", but until we have the real experience ourselves, then it doesn't mean much at all - and it is not convincing, and as such we cannot get others to agree with us. You have to do.

One option is to observe. Another is to do and gain the experience. Then you will know for certain.

Satan is not an all-powerful person. That doesn't exist. It is possible, albeit extremely improbable, that one could rise up from their first life and birth to be more powerful than Satan. At that point, would it be this new God's God who is responsible, even though he or she never existed when you were battling problems? Saying it is someone else's problem and responsibility and that they are the one to blame is relying on someone else. It is possible that others can work on your Soul on your behalf, but then that would put you in league with the holier-than-thou, self-righteous aristocrats who think that they can employ someone to sit on the toilet seat to keep it warm for them should they require the use of going number two on gold potty. Yes, that is/was an actual job role. You know no-one is going to put a dumbell in your hand and make you grip it and lift your arm up and down. That exercise would be more detrimental to both persons, and hardly beneficial at all. Likewise, no-one is going to do your Spiritual work for you, either.

Define "evil". If you are a jew, then Satan is evil. If you are a Gentile, then the jew is evil. What is "evil"? It is an arbitrary opinion based on a goal to achieve or a job to accomplish. As for the source of everything - what are you referring to? That someone else is to blame and you don't want to exact revenge? So are you just a pawn, a bitch? If that's the case, then go to work and give me all of your money. I'll let you eat, though, but you have to sleep in the bath in the basement with the dripping pipe in the ceiling above the bath, and it gets cold at night so...have a thin cover.

To converse regarding the term "god", you should define what you mean by it. There is no such thing as an "all-powerful being". There is hierarchy. As for ridding the Universe of the out-group (that which we decide is evil), that is an eternal cosmic war. If the Universe is endless in size, so technically it doesn't have a "size", then that war will be eternal forever. Will the Universe ever be free from evil? Maybe not, but our side will continue to expand and increase in astronomical 'geography', if you will, and will make a greater portion of things be good. If the evil out-group stayed the fuck away, then it could do what it likes elsewhere, as long as that doesn't include against our own.

Well said, and good analogies. I think I will sit back and watch what happens on the forum, and do additional research myself. There seems to be alot of positive, yet logically focused energy in this community, people genuinely care and go into detail with their thoughts.

TheAbyssmalStare said:
FancyMancy said:

Well said, and good analogies. I think I will sit back and watch what happens on the forum, and do additional research myself. There seems to be alot of positive, yet logically focused energy in this community, people genuinely care and go into detail with their thoughts.
We're still learning and re-learning things. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't have all of the answers at the moment. Once we learn something, we share it to help Gentiles and defend our own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back