Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan Arts

TalGonDon

From my last post, I myself got inspiration to create a website for SS arts. Currently it's empty, because I'll need some time to collect all Songs, Poems, Fine Arts and other non-JoS origin material like our God's sculptures and other forms of expression.

Again, I'm interested in opinions and what clergy thinks about this. From various platform channels like JewTube, Bitchute and others, to poems, stories and fine arts, every form of SS expression needs to be promoted as it definitely helps in rebuilding Satan's Kingdom. I'll also need permission like from brother Dahaarkan in order to post his GIFs.

https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/

TalGonDon said:
From my last post, I myself got inspiration to create a website for SS arts. Currently it's empty, because I'll need some time to collect all Songs, Poems, Fine Arts and other non-JoS origin material like our God's sculptures and other forms of expression.

Again, I'm interested in opinions and what clergy thinks about this. From various platform channels like JewTube, Bitchute and others, to poems, stories and fine arts, every form of SS expression needs to be promoted as it definitely helps in rebuilding Satan's Kingdom.
I like the idea. Just as a heads-up in case you missed it back then, zolaluckystar is a jew, so don't use any of her artwork as it does not represent the Gods in any proper way.

TalGonDon said:
I'll also need permission like from brother Dahaarkan in order to post his GIFs.
Pinging you here @Dahaarkan.
Dahaarkan said:

Shael said:
TalGonDon said:

Again, I'm interested in opinions and what clergy thinks about this. From various platform channels like JewTube, Bitchute and others, to poems, stories and fine arts, every form of SS expression needs to be promoted as it definitely helps in rebuilding Satan's Kingdom.
I like the idea. Just as a heads-up in case you missed it back then, zolaluckystar is a jew, so don't use any of her artwork as it does not represent the Gods in any proper way.

TalGonDon said:
I'll also need permission like from brother Dahaarkan in order to post his GIFs.
Dahaarkan said:

Have you guys not seen Astral Art Of The Gods.com?

Would you like music from members as well? I've created music befor with satan and have made some very beautiful sounding songs. I have been playing for 16 years. If you're interested in having any acoustic, percussive fingerstyle on your poems songs and arts page, let me know
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Oh course, we have https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com, as well, but maybe these will also help you.

Shael said:
TalGonDon said:

TalGonDon said:
Dahaarkan said:

Yup, I know about that jewass and everything she has done. Thanks!

Aldrick Strickland said:

Of course, the thing is that the owner of site is .. i can't say inactive because maybe he/she is here, but website hasn't been updated in a long period of time, and there are MANY more arts from our members as well as other art of Gods like this amazing sculptures and paintings from Greece, Egypt and all over the world.

I always liked astralartsofgods site, because it definitely always represented our Gods in proper way, and it still does, but we just need to share other magnificent art too, of course, very carefully, because zolaluckystar can't happen again.

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
Would you like music from members as well? I've created music befor with satan and have made some very beautiful sounding songs. I have been playing for 16 years. If you're interested in having any acoustic, percussive fingerstyle on your poems songs and arts page, let me know
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler
Just share it dude. That’s what he said. He wanted to create a place for music, poems, drawings, etc. all art.

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Of course! It is a goal to spread the beauty of Satan represented by His own people. Please mail me at; [email protected] so I can put your music on page.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think Hell Yes. I love art.

Who doesn't? ... Oh wait; "The people who will receive the severest punishments from allah will be picture makers" - Sahih Bukhari 7:72:834 or "The calling for prayer is from allah and the music is from Satan."

Oy vey, no no, bad goyim, if goyim spreads art, they will somehow connect with that eeevil Satan!

I love this song even if I don't understand some of the words.
https://m.soundcloud.com/borntobegodmusic/perfect-human

TalGonDon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Of course, the thing is that the owner of site is .. i can't say inactive because maybe he/she is here, but website hasn't been updated in a long period of time, and there are MANY more arts from our members as well as other art of Gods like this amazing sculptures and paintings from Greece, Egypt and all over the world.

I always liked astralartsofgods site, because it definitely always represented our Gods in proper way, and it still does, but we just need to share other magnificent art too, of course, very carefully, because zolaluckystar can't happen again.

Right instead of that jewish Garbage.

TalGonDon said:

Anybody is free to use anything I make for any satanic project or website, asking for permission or crediting me is not needed.

I just ask that you disclaim this stuff comes from the Joy of Satan community and that you do not edit them.

Nice idea! What about videos? Will there be a space for them on the website?
Could you include the video that's linked in my signature for example?

Dahaarkan said:
TalGonDon said:

Anybody is free to use anything I make for any satanic project or website, asking for permission or crediting me is not needed.

I just ask that you disclaim this stuff comes from the Joy of Satan community and that you do not edit them.

Thanks Brother and please dont worry.. Your Works Will be promoted as art and there is no Room for editing it or something like that.

Dypet Rod said:

Everything Will be promoted here including all videos, i just need LOTS of time to collect all things.. And The whole process is about 0,01% done. Ill make sure to note everyone when time comes

TalGonDon said:
Dypet Rod said:

Everything Will be promoted here including all videos, i just need LOTS of time to collect all things.. And The whole process is about 0,01% done. Ill make sure to note everyone when time comes

Oh, alright. Best of luck on the process :)

Excellent. I'm very happy you're creating this project. If I may offer some constructive criticism:

1. The 'Share your art' button should link to this thread.
2. https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gods/ This page, for example, is going to become quite bloated. You'll have to scroll and scroll and scroll. A single page is going to get loaded with tons of pictures. Perhaps each God should have their own page, with an image gallery?

LaconicLion said:
Excellent. I'm very happy you're creating this project. If I may offer some constructive criticism:

1. The 'Share your art' button should link to this thread.
2. https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gods/ This page, for example, is going to become quite bloated. You'll have to scroll and scroll and scroll. A single page is going to get loaded with tons of pictures. Perhaps each God should have their own page, with an image gallery?

Yes, I thought the same thing about posting this thread as place for sharing arts and other stuff, because it would be best to just post everything on one place instead of looking for it through "Search" in future, but again forum is still forum and it is always best place to share creations and arts no matter under what thread it is. However, I now thought about making another topic named "Share Your Art" because this topic is pretty much about site and like an announcement. .

Another thing for Gallery is for sure that every God and Goddess deserves Their own page, and I'm having something on mind about it .. but for now, I'm just going to continue to work like this because if there should be something like that, I first of all need to collect all images and other arts in one place, which is the thing I'm doing now with this single paged gallery. This is just the beginning of what I intended for whole site, and for sure it's too early to talk about what it would look like in finale. I just enjoy this whole thing, because seeing so many respect and beauty of all our Gods is something that always takes away my breath.

All in all thanks!

Shadowcat said:
i think this sounds like an awesome idea. i do alot of art myself

You are welcome to share anything! Moreover, I'd love to see some of your artwork.

TalGonDon said:
Shadowcat said:

You are welcome to share anything! Moreover, I'd love to see some of your artwork.

Here are some of mine: i use pastels, colored pencil, charcoal and pen an alot of times together. i still have to use alot of photos for referencing but i also think trying to draw with just visualisation is a great astral vision exersise :)

61764913-417634612121211-3239881753371869184-n.jpg
70761418-424826861721290-6639921011850477568-n.jpg

70833064-374657430085782-85065237501313024-n.jpg

70917139-2453236968294876-5367587579484962816-n.jpg

4V2nCvd

69225394-504066160154835-1688349152976568320-n.jpg

i have many others as well not nessesarily satanic art, and the others i cant find in my files at the moment

Shadowcat said:
TalGonDon said:
Shadowcat said:

Here are some of mine: i use pastels, colored pencil, charcoal and pen an alot of times together. i still have to use alot of photos for referencing but i also think trying to draw with just visualisation is a great astral vision exersise :)

i have many others as well not nessesarily satanic art, and the others i cant find in my files at the moment

This is AMAZING. :eek: I really really like Lord Beelzebub's Sigil artwork, just wow. I'm sure I'm going to start new topic for "Share Your Art" soon when I finish at least God's and Goddesses's gallery so I can start working on Gallery where I plan to post such artworks as yours, so you can share whatever there in that topic because you definitely know how to do it. I hope I'm allowed to share your artworks? You really are talented, keep doing it!

TalGonDon said:
Shadowcat said:
TalGonDon said:

This is AMAZING. :eek: I really really like Lord Beelzebub's Sigil artwork, just wow. I'm sure I'm going to start new topic for "Share Your Art" soon when I finish at least God's and Goddesses's gallery so I can start working on Gallery where I plan to post such artworks as yours, so you can share whatever there in that topic because you definitely know how to do it. I hope I'm allowed to share your artworks? You really are talented, keep doing it!
Thanks! Sure you can as long as you put who made it :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back