Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Warfare Program Preparation For 2020

Shadowcat said:
Very interesting about the mentions here of vpns and proxies....i just read this sermon a day after giving in to a very strong urge to start utilizing one.
It also hides what you're looking at or downloading on your system so your internet provider can't see it.
Without a VPN your ISP can technically see every site you visit and video you watch without a problem if he wanted to.

Instagram.com/NatureDemons

I'll post mainly nature photos and the occasional art of of the Gods with info. With the website link being ancient-forums.com

Artanis said:
Dypet Rod said:
Besides reaching and attracting people to the forums, I think we could also start mass-reporting YouTube videos that promote the enemy programs and "ideals" in general.

After all, we gotta show them that their bullshit is not accepted and take action in cleansing the media for us. While giving them some of their own poison.

Thus, we could put both awareness and offensive warfare into action.

Mass-reporting the *Enemy's* videos to Enemy's publisher(YT is NOT a platform, theyr a publisher). Great idea :?

Yeah, on second thought, I take it back.

Not to mention that mass reporting these videos would increase their view rates.

LScTqKp

I just wanted to show how much potential bitchute has.

2 weeks and 2 days later 16 days total and 2265 views. I credit all of this to everyone here, when we work together anything is possible. everyone should create a bitchute and re upload every SS video they can find. Then post to the SS bitchute thread l. I still have many videos to upload still and to make which I havnt yet. I am honestly surprised out how well this turned out in so short of time.
Big win.

I'm gonna go put the screenshot up on the SS bitchute thread

Hail Satan Forever

Not long ago some SS I knew were doing this on Instagram, in reporting race mixing promotion pages or pages where they promote White genocide, and some went actually down by Instagram, but when it was Black on White racism they just allowed it, so it can be really pointless.

Any notion of Whites even having some pride however was smitten down really easily on this platform, unless really subtle.

We better should be just promoting our own things instead.

Dypet Rod said:
Artanis said:
Dypet Rod said:
Besides reaching and attracting people to the forums, I think we could also start mass-reporting YouTube videos that promote the enemy programs and "ideals" in general.

After all, we gotta show them that their bullshit is not accepted and take action in cleansing the media for us. While giving them some of their own poison.

Thus, we could put both awareness and offensive warfare into action.

Mass-reporting the *Enemy's* videos to Enemy's publisher(YT is NOT a platform, theyr a publisher). Great idea :?

Yeah, on second thought, I take it back.

Not to mention that mass reporting these videos would increase their view rates.

DSB said:
Shadowcat said:
Very interesting about the mentions here of vpns and proxies....i just read this sermon a day after giving in to a very strong urge to start utilizing one.
It also hides what you're looking at or downloading on your system so your internet provider can't see it.
Without a VPN your ISP can technically see every site you visit and video you watch without a problem if he wanted to.
Yup its what got me thinkin'. I though of tor as well but i hear it leads to all sorts of bad sites dont know too much about it really

To anyone willing will you share with me what methods/platforms your doing. I want to expand my reach even more.

Specter said:
Don't forget the old but gold tactic of asking what the Joyofsatan is about on other forums, blogs or sites for great exposure but be respectful at the same time.

Or even asking the questions on yahoo, or Quora which will be the better alternative after yahoo is gone.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-joyofsatan-com (I'd appreciate some upvotes thanks)

Be careful with Quora. Always use names that seem real or they'll block your account on name policy.

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
Be careful not to use free VPNs. Paid VPNs > no VPNs > free VPNs.

Free VPN is not a terrible idea, granted you don't do nothing personal with it. But take it for granted your actions are logged by them, but if it's a good one, these cannot be seen by your ISP.

Many Free VPNS which are really crowded just fail to effectively "log" or to observe data, as they simply may have millions of hoarders. What happens in this case is that they sell their data, or show you ads. Or both. So avoid doing anything personal from a random Free VPN. Just use for warfare only if you want to use one.

Free = There's nobody that paid for it. All one has is a broad IP from a region and that is it, and they know someone with this IP looked at something. Your Internet Service Provider, does not see.

If you go for a Free VPN, you should go for a really crowded one. In the Android and Appstore there are Apps that have gazillions of downloads. These can be decent for this type of work, and free.

VPN is not an anonymity tool, be wary of this marketing. VPN is a security tool, nor as much an anonymity one as advertised. Anonymity is better off with Tor.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

Free VPN is not a terrible idea, granted you don't do nothing personal with it. But take it for granted your actions are logged by them, but if it's a good one, these cannot be seen by your ISP.

Many Free VPNS which are really crowded just fail to effectively "log" or to observe data, as they simply may have millions of hoarders. What happens in this case is that they sell their data, or show you ads. Or both. So avoid doing anything personal from a random Free VPN. Just use for warfare only if you want to use one.

Free = There's nobody that paid for it. All one has is a broad IP from a region and that is it, and they know someone with this IP looked at something. Your Internet Service Provider, does not see.

If you go for a Free VPN, you should go for a really crowded one. In the Android and Appstore there are Apps that have gazillions of downloads. These can be decent for this type of work, and free.

VPN is not an anonymity tool, be wary of this marketing. VPN is a security tool, nor as much an anonymity one as advertised. Anonymity is better off with Tor.

What's your take on free proxies?

Hey awesome people

Minds.com is pretty good looking. I'm gonna mess around with that for the next week check it out.

I also on the whole vpn thing. like goosevpn as you can do the free trial for 30 days. Its decent.

Has anyone gotten dtube to work?

Ok heres an update I made a second instagram as y'know and which I've already linked but it's doing a lot better than I thought. Instagram is crazy more active than I remember it ever being. 1 day and already have 500 likes and 50 followers. I'll do the follow for follow backs until I reach 1000 or 1500 followers. Then I'll start posting a lot more. I have 22 pics up right now all themed around nature. Tropical green and blue etc. My first instagram didn't get permabanned just temporary. Which is crazy because I went all out on trying to make them oy very named the whole tribe hahahaha. *it is a 6 year old account I bought*
Probably will buy more instagrams.

Best place to buy is here https://foxaccounts.selly.store

The older the better it's about 10$ for 5 accounts cheapest and fastest delivery I found.

I hope more jump onto it.

Hmm Would be nice to see some members do more than shit. Err I mean. Nice weather we having eh?
Minds.com @truthismygod
Insta @truthunchained @naturedemons
I'll make more soonish.

posting all this kinda competitively. All in good fun Someone needs to make me look bad.
Be like I'm AwesomeR and then I'll be like omg. I gotta do more. So I can be AwesomeRRR

Okay off to bed now I'm being weird.

Fuck man, I'll have to get working on those deep servers, then...sorry I've been loafting on that shit, but I'm probably gonna need to grab a new compy or two for it as well. I'll for sure be hopping on the ball with that asap. Enemy's been trying to push me into relapsing hardcore, as of late, but I ain't wavering, no way am I gonna break. Not now, not ever. But as a result, it's been a little difficult to do much other than mentally and spiritually fight them off, but I'm try to get this done in terms of net warfare at least.

Seig Heil, mother fuckers!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

Thanks yall, Ill keep all that in mind. Ive currently got a free trial on this one but gunna upgrade...also wanna look into tor def.

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
Or you can use Tor which is free and really grants you tons of anonymity, but given the fact that Tor uses duckduckgo too it really hide your real IP and thus making you more ''suspect'' and having more change to be ''followed'' or something like that.

Shittu Ur said:
Fuck man, I'll have to get working on those deep servers, then...sorry I've been loafting on that shit, but I'm probably gonna need to grab a new compy or two for it as well. I'll for sure be hopping on the ball with that asap. Enemy's been trying to push me into relapsing hardcore, as of late, but I ain't wavering, no way am I gonna break. Not now, not ever. But as a result, it's been a little difficult to do much other than mentally and spiritually fight them off, but I'm try to get this done in terms of net warfare at least.

You will surpass it.

Stay always strong.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

What's your take on free proxies?
They are good for menial tasks for for social media you can easily get banned using them. As there is a contention for 100s or more people using it for social media as well.

When it comes to proxies I try to get dedicated ones but they do cost.

Free vpn or cycling through vpn trials isn't so bad of a technique if you dont have money.

Shittu Ur said:

Yeah you got this man. Space everything out little buy little

I can suggest also dalymotion and vimeo for videos.
We can use to load videos otherwise deleted from YouTube, and then link them (even in YouTube comments).

This I made years ago still survives
https://vimeo.com/185134196

I used to spam the Religion and Spirituality Yahoo Answers with the exposing christianity link, way back in the Yahoo group days. Sometimes, I'd paste the link and kind of tailor my message to be relevant to the question, other times I just pasted the link. This was back before they asked for a phone number, I believe. I'm not sure if many people use Yahoo answers much these days, but Quora seems to be pretty popular. I think reddit would be better than quora though, but I'll do both.

I've created a Facebook page by the name, THE WORLD AFFAIRS CHATPAGE which I think would be a perfect place for Satanists to put forth our perspectives which is of course the truth side of things...-WHAT DOES HP HC666 THINK OF SUCH A PAGE ?

Seems most of my account is reach is French and Italian. I'm American, so I need one of our Italian or French members help.

Could anyone here write a one line phrase in italian and french, leading someone to an Italian and french SS source respectively, I could do it with translator but it would be errors. I have gotten 6 website clicks in 3 days without putting anything in the nature pictures. I bet If I add those one lines after the hashtags. People will click on the website more. Make it catchy and intriguing.

Thanks for your help

Pudro4 said:
I've created a Facebook page by the name, THE WORLD AFFAIRS CHATPAGE which I think would be a perfect place for Satanists to put forth our perspectives which is of course the truth side of things...-WHAT DOES HP HC666 THINK OF SUCH A PAGE ?
Facebook is a kike shithole. Heavily censored everywhere and every click you make is documented and sold to advertisers. I don't recommend it. If you look through the thread you'll find tons of alternative sites that you can do online warfare on.

meena_venus said:
I used to spam the Religion and Spirituality Yahoo Answers with the exposing christianity link, way back in the Yahoo group days. Sometimes, I'd paste the link and kind of tailor my message to be relevant to the question, other times I just pasted the link. This was back before they asked for a phone number, I believe. I'm not sure if many people use Yahoo answers much these days, but Quora seems to be pretty popular. I think reddit would be better than quora though, but I'll do both.

Awesome I really look forward to how you go about it

SATchives said:
Could anyone here write a one line phrase in italian and french, leading someone to an Italian and french SS source respectively, I could do it with translator but it would be errors. I have gotten 6 website clicks in 3 days without putting anything in the nature pictures. I bet If I add those one lines after the hashtags. People will click on the website more. Make it catchy and intriguing.

Thanks for your help
Thank you for your hard work. This looks like it could be a great thing for people to help you out with, so let me ping some of them. Otherwise none of them might even see your post.

Ping for the Italians
Gerecht Ror said:
WiseDragon said:

Ping for the French
dragon bleu 666 said:
Sinistra said:

SATchives said:

Thanks for your help

Please say in English the sentence you need, you'll get it translated here!

Stormblood said:
For those who are still clueless, Facebook owns Instagram and Whatsapp as well. It's no mystery. Wikipedia shows it too.
I'm well aware, thanks for the warning anyways.

For some reason seems like they are less strict with or dont have a.i set up like they do with fb. Because /unchainedtruth is still up and if I would have made the same thing on a facebook page it would have already been banned. I dont mind using enemy platforms to expose the enemy

Gerecht Ror said:
SATchives said:
Thanks for your help

Please say in English the sentence you need, you'll get it translated here!

"visit this site (being widely censored across the internet) a history that was destroyed. Learn the Truth"

If you think something would be more catchy because of language barrier go for it, I know 0 Italian

Also what's the best Italian Jo's site should I just use Satans library?

SATchives said:
Hey awesome people

Minds.com is pretty good looking. I'm gonna mess around with that for the next week check it out.

I also on the whole vpn thing. like goosevpn as you can do the free trial for 30 days. Its decent.

Ok heres an update I made a second instagram as y'know and which I've already linked but it's doing a lot better than I thought. Instagram is crazy more active than I remember it ever being. 1 day and already have 500 likes and 50 followers. I'll do the follow for follow backs until I reach 1000 or 1500 followers. Then I'll start posting a lot more. I have 22 pics up right now all themed around nature. Tropical green and blue etc. My first instagram didn't get permabanned just temporary. Which is crazy because I went all out on trying to make them oy very named the whole tribe hahahaha. *it is a 6 year old account I bought*

The older the better it's about 10$ for 5 accounts cheapest and fastest delivery I found.

Hmm Would be nice to see some members do more than shit. Err I mean. Nice weather we having eh?
Minds.com @truthismygod
I'll make more soonish.

posting all this kinda competitively. All in good fun Someone needs to make me look bad.
Be like I'm AwesomeR and then I'll be like omg. I gotta do more. So I can be AwesomeRRR

@truthunchained links to a Xian Instagram account... did not know if you knew this...

Shael said:
Pudro4 said:
Facebook is a kike shithole. Heavily censored everywhere and every click you make is documented and sold to advertisers. I don't recommend it. If you look through the thread you'll find tons of alternative sites that you can do online warfare on.

Yeah I rather check the alternatives, as I also noticed it doesn't offer a page category of news or informative or something related...

SATchives said:
"visit this site (being widely censored across the internet) a history that was destroyed. Learn the Truth"

IT : "Visitate questo sito (il più censurato in internet!) su una storia che è andata distrutta. Imparate la verità!"

Italian JoS is here: https://www.itajos.com/ and here Satan's Library http://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm

For French, you can check here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20362&hilit=French

Thanks for your help!

Morgause109 said:
SATchives said:
Hey awesome people

Minds.com @truthismygod
I'll make more soonish.

@truthunchained links to a Xian Instagram account... did not know if you knew this...

https://www.instagram.com/unchainedtruth/ meant to say this my bad, got it backwards was typing fast.

Big list of alternatives:
t-l-chargement.jpg

https://www.uploadstars.com/
https://www.vidlii.com/
https://peertube.cpy.re/
worldtruth.video
Also support these people who try to rivalize GAFA once for all:
https://framasoft.org/en/
I also recommend commodo icedragon and dragon
https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back