Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neurolink: The Beginnings of the Borg

Shittu Ur

And so it begins.

They're finally starting to introduce brain chip implants that can be directly linked to a physical computer hard drive, through Kikelon Musk's "Neurolink" company. This makes me sick to my stomach. They're trying to pass it off as a method for "SuPeR LeArNiNg", a skill which the guy in the video even admits we already have the biological capability to do, that he does it himself already, and that I myself do on a daily basis when I'm studying for school or SS respectively.

So why the fuck would we even need this chip? Assimilation into the borg. This is THE chip, guys. Or at least the beginnings of it. The dangers are now very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3RWFZQ_RE&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0NPNeAn8DPYW2Y3tqF_cTe9b-fVVEEisixZNayoBu7k0vG_mYkuY4c57Q

Shittu Ur said:
So why the fuck would we even need this chip? Assimilation into the borg.

Is part of the jewish agenda to microchip all the goyim. For them it doesn't matter if we don't need it, this is why they intend to make it mandatory so nobody would be able to live without it anymore. The microchip will contain everything about one person: identity, banking details, medical details, job details and so on. All the microchips would normally be connected to a global network of computers and from there the jews would be able to manipulate the behaviour and the mind of the people how they like. If one is a bad goy, they would just be able to "switch off" the microchip which will be enough to kill the respective person by some electric shock or who knows. The good news is in this moment is impossible to happen. Not only because forcing someone to microchip is illegal, but also because many people know that they will become slaves if they let themselves microchipped. This is why the jews won't do it, unless they will manage to fool the entire planet that the brain microchips will be some sort of medical cure for all the diseases, or that the microchip will put end to wars or crap like this.

A lot of nerds at silicon valley will probably enjoy this :lol:

Anyways, a lot of people really love and admire Elon. A lot will get this chip or become test/experimental subjects without question. Ads will try to make this appealing/popular, etc. Then" all the cool kids will have it, why won't you?" type of thinking.

It's only a matter of time. It's insidious.

Also synchronicity rearing its head again. There were people who found the existence of the name "Musk" in an old book somewhere, that mentioned this person will be the one who will get people into space/travel or something like that. I'll see if I can find it. But it has got to be more than a coincidence. :shock:

A couple of years ago, an article said that within 10 years 50% of Americans will be microchipped.

A lot of good facts turned into something that's completely ridiculous. Our potential lies within our spirituality, not an inorganic microchip. It's just to substitute the lack of spirituality & intellectual initiative with something artificial.

All because of a society moving towards a state where we are using less of our brain in our daily lives we require a chip in order to "be viable". This is basically removing the logical side of the brain and replacing it with a computer. Instead we need to develop mental/intellectual capabilities by organic/spiritual means. The microchip is completely anti-life, no different than xtianity. I've been using the Manna rune, as well as regularly doing mental exercises and have gotten decent results so far.

The microchip will most likely be used by sheeptard who'd look for an easy way to feel accomplished or sadly convinced that it's a necessity in this modern age, this whole thing is a marketing tactic.

I did an article on this before which goes deep into the subject how this connects back to the Jewish run deep state and DARPA and Israel.

This character Elon is just a public relations officer to con the population into accepting this as something worthy. They are mind warring the population with the soft technique to prepare the way. Note this fellow is promoted around people like Rogan who is part of a network run by a Jew named Weinstein.

This all relates to the concept of the singularity they are promoting to attempt to get the Goyim to believe this is all just inevitable Goyim so just accept this as something that needs to happen. The Jewish bible has created this in the mass mind with the mark of the beast. The reason they did this is to create the needed belief system to generate the psychic energy to manifest something like this in time. The masses belief is they need to be micro chipped as the will of the Bible God. This must all happen as part of Gods plan. This creates a self fulfilling prophecy in the mass mind. Then Satan gets the blame.

Shittu Ur said:
And so it begins.

They're finally starting to introduce brain chip implants that can be directly linked to a physical computer hard drive, through Kikelon Musk's "Neurolink" company. This makes me sick to my stomach. They're trying to pass it off as a method for "SuPeR LeArNiNg", a skill which the guy in the video even admits we already have the biological capability to do, that he does it himself already, and that I myself do on a daily basis when I'm studying for school or SS respectively.

So why the fuck would we even need this chip? Assimilation into the borg. This is THE chip, guys. Or at least the beginnings of it. The dangers are now very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3RWFZQ_RE&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0NPNeAn8DPYW2Y3tqF_cTe9b-fVVEEisixZNayoBu7k0vG_mYkuY4c57Q

Oh, no, you won’t. Not on this planet.

You ravaged planets upon planets, left nothing but soulless husks who are now your servants...but not here. This will be the walnut on which you are gonna break your teeth, lizards!

Larissa666 said:

You ravaged planets upon planets, left nothing but soulless husks who are now your servants...but not here. This will be the walnut on which you are gonna break your teeth, lizards!
Mindless, Soulless, will-less, freedom-less, individuality-less, identity-less... well, basically just lifeless drone, clone, robot zombie slaves.

Larissa666 said:

Fuck yeah! Beautifully said!

BORG HIVE MIND
a discussion of how jews are the borg and operate as a hive mind entity

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FLtH2yQYRidy/

http://the-struggle.net/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back