Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pluto in Sagittarius in the twelfth house.

StyleCoin

I was born with Pluto in the twelfth house in Sagittarius, I saw in Jos that people have high psychic power, they also have other planets on my map that, in jos, says I have superior telepathy and communication with demons, but the problem is that there is a planet that makes me unmotivated, discouraged, makes me give up, I won't go into more detail because of the infiltrated Jews, guys, how can I fight these energies?

StyleCoin said:
I was born with Pluto in the twelfth house in Sagittarius, I saw in Jos that people have high psychic power, they also have other planets on my map that, in jos, says I have superior telepathy and communication with demons, but the problem is that there is a planet that makes me unmotivated, discouraged, makes me give up, I won't go into more detail because of the infiltrated Jews, guys, how can I fight these energies?
Aura of protection and meditation dude

StyleCoin said:
You fight it with magick, this sunday it should be a good day for a free the sould working and you can start one for this.

You can use Munka or Ansuz or Uruz (do how many reps you can do in multiple of 9, the best is 216 but if you can't, you can do less like 108, 72 or 36 and keep doing it for 40 days or if needed for 80) the affirmation could be something like this:"In a positive way for me now i'm compleatily free from any obstacles that makes me unmotivated forever." You can change this affirmation as you see fit, this is just to give a general idea. If you have any questions let me know.

Motivation, strenght and confidence come mainly from Mars and Sun, so I would reinforce those Planets and the corresponding Chakras.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
You fight it with magick, this sunday it should be a good day for a free the sould working and you can start one for this.

You can use Munka or Ansuz or Uruz (do how many reps you can do in multiple of 9, the best is 216 but if you can't, you can do less like 108, 72 or 36 and keep doing it for 40 days or if needed for 80) the affirmation could be something like this:"In a positive way for me now i'm compleatily free from any obstacles that makes me unmotivated forever." You can change this affirmation as you see fit, this is just to give a general idea. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks for answering Luis, I will repeat 108x in the morning and 108x at night, the man is horrible this feeling I feel, the ashes have invaded my dreams more than 4 or 6 times, I think I'm 24 hours attacked by the ashes, maybe they should enjoy my weakness, but I will do the work to strengthen myself, thanks again.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:

do i have to vibrate long? I can not :(

My natal chart says various times that I have high psychic power and I feel like I see the real personality of people when I talk to them but nothing more than that. The Astral and telepathy still elude me, though, and I don't feel I am that psychic. Maybe because Saturn is my ruling planet.

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

You can do however you feel like it. If you can't do vibrations you could just use affirmations, for example you could raise your energy with a breathing exercise and then use affirmations. Do what you can it will work out.

StyleCoin said:
Lengthy vibrations are optimal, but if you have privacy issues you should always do whatever you can do. The important part here is that you do something, and don't take lacking privacy as an excuse to procrastinate.

Even if you cant vibrate anything at all, you can still draw energy from the Sun, with the foundation meditation, and program that. You can always do something regardless of your situation. What counts is to have the determination to go and find a way. :)

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

Thanks for answering Luis, I will repeat 108x in the morning and 108x at night, the man is horrible this feeling I feel, the ashes have invaded my dreams more than 4 or 6 times, I think I'm 24 hours attacked by the ashes, maybe they should enjoy my weakness, but I will do the work to strengthen myself, thanks again.
Just to make sure - I think there is an exception to the "Do not use 108" rule but I'm not certain what it is; is 108 OK to use here?

FancyMancy said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

Just to make sure - I think there is an exception to the "Do not use 108" rule but I'm not certain what it is; is 108 OK to use here?
108 is fine to use, HP HoodedCobra said that as long you use 108 in cicle of 40 days it's fine to use. 216, 100, 111 is better but 108 is fine too.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

You can do however you feel like it. If you can't do vibrations you could just use affirmations, for example you could raise your energy with a breathing exercise and then use affirmations. Do what you can it will work out.

Thank you for your help. :)

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:
Lengthy vibrations are optimal, but if you have privacy issues you should always do whatever you can do. The important part here is that you do something, and don't take lacking privacy as an excuse to procrastinate.

Even if you cant vibrate anything at all, you can still draw energy from the Sun, with the foundation meditation, and program that. You can always do something regardless of your situation. What counts is to have the determination to go and find a way. :)

thanks for the response shael i will do now, i will do my best. :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
My natal chart says various times that I have high psychic power and I feel like I see the real personality of people when I talk to them but nothing more than that. The Astral and telepathy still elude me, though, and I don't feel I am that psychic. Maybe because Saturn is my ruling planet.
it will depend on how much you meditated on your past life.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Same thing here I have a bunch of stuff in the 8th house and/or Scorpio I am able to read people very well but I never was telepathic or any of the stuff it said. I guess it just means you/I have potential to be that way. I did meditate in past lives too. I know this for a fact. Maybe that is not always the case a person is born with this. I do however seem to be advancing quickly probably you too if you put your mind to it. I'd guess that's what it really means a potential that must be gained or refined.

I did have some ability to sense energy and some memories of past lives and some ability to sense entities that would make scary wolf like faces and scare the shit out of me( I called them wolf men) when I was younger that was about it but the drugs in the form of medication people forced on me cause I didn't want to conform to them so they labeled me as disabled made me lose it all I am only about at the level I was back then now it's frustrating. This probably does not mean natural ability.

A lot of people have this placement. Pluto stays in a sign for many, many years.
You would have to look at what your other planets are doing.

But the fact that you're on this forum and meditating says something about the placement. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back