Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan Encyclopedia Now Live!

I have tirelessly worked for this since last year, and I wanted to quit it many times. This type of work can be a patience exercise.

This type of work is very hard, but when I saw how much it gladdened everyone else's heart, I felt like all the hard work was not in vain.

I also believe this was a mega project of this year, and a literal checkpoint for Satan's knowledge.

Thanks for youe beautiful comment.

Mikel v28 said:
Thank you everyone for this great work you are doing.
And thank you to whomever had to section all of those documents apart, it is working much better that way for me.

Now I have a document that I can hold on to forever, and to print this thing out I'd need to build it's own special shelf just to contain all of this knowledge :lol:
I think I'll just stick to .PDF for now, but this is information I can readily share with people I care about, and love if I feel they're ready for it.
Sometime perhaps in the not-too distant future when I am much well versed in the teachings.

Not to mention, this actually saves up space on my phone, I had a collection of around 400 +JOS screenshots, and different assorted .PDF files, and nearly 100 pages saved for offline viewing in my web browser (still have quite a few audio sermains in a .zip ) totalling up to around 3Gigabytes :mrgreen:
Now all I need is the Encyclopedia!

Seriously, best surprise of the year from JoS.

Fucking RIGHT! AWESOME~! I was starting to work on this by myself so I could create several backups of all of it, so I totally get how time consuming it is, and how much work this must have been. Thank you so very much for your hard work and devotion, HP!

Shael said:
lilquote said:
It takes a while to download the full version, not very long for the split up version. It will download normally, but when I press "open file" (and if I go directly to my downloads), a message of "cannot open file" appears at the bottom of my screen.
That's good, we're getting closer to solving the issue. Do you notice the file being downloaded under a weird name? Such as "file.", or "html." or anything like this? Try going to your file manager and renaming the entire file (extension included), to something like "test.pdf" and then try opening it again.

If you get an error even with the split-up versions, then this does not seem to be a memory issue, but rather an issue of how the files are being downloaded by your browser, and/or how your file manager tries to open them. If the above method does not work, lets try a different approach instead. A browser that I tend to use for problematic downloads is "CM Browser". If you have android, you should find it in the store. Try getting that one and test the download link for the archive again. If this does not work either, let me know and I will try something else. :)

If you get a popup when downloading the file and it asks you to check its name, type .pdf behind it if it isnt saying it is a pdf file but rather all options are open..
Had many file on my laptop not working because it wasnt given a proper format before downloading and after the file had already downloaded and I changed the name I still could not open it.

Serpentslight8 said:
Shael said:
Serpentslight8 said:
I want to Download it on my Phone but it seems i cant open it what a crap i know it is not your fault .

But still what can i do about it?
What happens when you try to open it? Does it give you an error message or something?

Yes pretty much :?

You should totally read what Shael wrote to help me with the same issue (should be just above these comments). The download only worked when I used the CM Browser app, and that browser let me choose exactly where the encyclopedia downloaded to. Plus it's got a cute ol kitty as the app avatar thing.
Or try the ReadEra app that Ol argedco luciftias recommends.
Those guys are the best lol. Also, if you're not downloading on wifi, it may be difficult. That might have been my issue, or a contributing factor at least.

lilquote said:
You should totally read what Shael wrote to help me with the same issue (should be just above these comments). The download only worked when I used the CM Browser app, and that browser let me choose exactly where the encyclopedia downloaded to. Plus it's got a cute ol kitty as the app avatar thing.
Or try the ReadEra app that Ol argedco luciftias recommends.
Those guys are the best lol. Also, if you're not downloading on wifi, it may be difficult. That might have been my issue, or a contributing factor at least.
I'm glad it worked for you :)

lilquote said:
Oh and also if you plan on using CM Browser for more stuff, you can opt out of usage reports. I do not know what or how much they even collect in the first place, but if you want to be on the safe side you can go to Options -> Privacy Settings, and turn it off. :)

Shael said:
lilquote said:
Oh and also if you plan on using CM Browser for more stuff, you can opt out of usage reports. I do not know what or how much they even collect in the first place, but if you want to be on the safe side you can go to Options -> Privacy Settings, and turn it off. :)

Thanks, that's good to know. :D

Good morning fellow Satanists

Will these Social Media platforms such as Facebook, etc still be existing even after they have lost power ?

Pudro4 said:
Good morning fellow Satanists

Will these Social Media platforms such as Facebook, etc still be existing even after they have lost power ?
They will still exist. But like MySpace. MySpace was like how facebook is now, and now there's probably only 10 people in the whole world still using it. It doesn't have to not exist if they don't have any customers anyway.

Shael said:
lilquote said:
CM Browser is based on Chromium which is made by Google. Then the browser itself is owned by a chinese company. I don't see how it can be safer than other browsers.

The Alchemist7 said:
CM Browser is based on Chromium which is made by Google. Then the browser itself is owned by a chinese company. I don't see how it can be safer than other browsers.
I'm not promoting the browser. I just offered it as a means to download a file that lilquote was previously unable to download with other browsers. I personally use CM only for downloading things, and have a seperate browser for everything else.

Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I'm not promoting the browser. I just offered it as a means to download a file that lilquote was previously unable to download with other browsers. I personally use CM only for downloading things, and have a seperate browser for everything else.

Ah that's good info. I use the duck browser for like everything, but CM did work to download so I'll most likely need to use it for that in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back