Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An effective meditation program for people who are serious about advancment

ArabKnight

1- the full raum meditation

2- breathing through the balls.. This one increase grounding and sexual energies and make it easy for you to suck on more energy during other meditations

3- the pineal gland and third eye meditation while holding the breath 10 seconds.

4- practising astral vimpirism

5- "foundation meditation" and/or "expanding and contracting the aura meditation" but with holding the breath for 10 seconds while foucing on/and visualizing the aura, i personaly start with breathing red energy then orange then end this meditation with white gold to balance things.

6- the qigong laughter by mantak chia (i think hp hooded cobra wrote a post about it a week ago? not sure if it was him or another hp) anyway you could also bully someone you hate either infront of him or by visulaizing his image and laugh while visualizing that you are pulling energy from his aura or chakras. Anyway don't use it with your friends or family because it may harm them and open thier defences for negativities, and you could also use it to attack someone by laughing at him and affirm that you are destroying him mentaly and/or physicly.

7- focuing on the pressure of the pineal gland through the day so that the energy will be circulating in this part of the brain.. I personaly find it close to my nose in the middle of my brain a little bit in the front. It feels like someone is squeezing an orange inside my brain.

8- do the foundation and instad of keeping the energy inside of you exhale it in your loved once auras like *blowing up a ballon*, i personaly do this with my mom to protect her.

ArabKnight said:
No, that's not good. It has been said that if you do energy vampirism on a certain being you will attact upon yourself his negative aspects together with his energy. Since you already have full RAUM meditation I don't see the point for this.

You should clean your aura and chakras if you want to advance.

The Alchemist7 said:
ArabKnight said:
No, that's not good. It has been said that if you do energy vampirism on a certain being you will attact upon yourself his negative aspects together with his energy. Since you already have full RAUM meditation I don't see the point for this.

It will not be negative if you affirm that it transform into positive and healthy energy for you... You could also pull energy form the base chakra of the victim espically if the victim is a coward and fearfull which will actually make it easy for you to pull energy from his astral body.

ArabKnight said:

2- breathing through the balls.. This one increase grounding and sexual energies and make it easy for you to suck on more energy during other meditations

3- the pineal gland and third eye meditation while holding the breath 10 seconds.

5- "foundation meditation" and/or "expanding and contracting the aura meditation" but with holding the breath for 10 seconds while foucing on/and visualizing the aura, i personaly start with breathing red energy then orange then end this meditation with white gold to balance things.

6- the qigong laughter by mantak chia (i think hp hooded cobra wrote a post about it a week ago? not sure if it was him or another hp) anyway you could also bully someone you hate either infront of him or by visulaizing his image and laugh while visualizing that you are pulling energy from his aura or chakras. Anyway don't use it with your friends or family because it may harm them and open thier defences for negativities, and you could also use it to attack someone by laughing at him and affirm that you are destroying him mentaly and/or physicly.

7- focuing on the pressure of the pineal gland through the day so that the energy will be circulating in this part of the brain.. I personaly find it close to my nose in the middle of my brain a little bit in the front. It feels like someone is squeezing an orange inside my brain.

8- do the foundation and instad of keeping the energy inside of you exhale it in your loved once auras like *blowing up a ballon*, i personaly do this with my mom to protect her.

What about hatha/ kundalini joga, Aop (aura of protection), ac aura cleaning (a clean chakra is more powerfull then a empowered one),.... ?

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney.

This is a pic of number 2 meditation on the list "breathing through the balls technique" its actually a method of void meditation a strong method because it puts your body in uncomftruble pose and expect you to breath normaly... You will experince shaking and vibration during this meditation and its natuarl.. And after you finish you will feel like you brain is on fire and heat increase inside your body... And you may feel sexual stimulation too.

Benefits :-
1- learn your brain and nervous system to keep it energy without draining it by panic and fear during stressors of life and dangers

2- increase sexual heat/energy

4- learn your body to push through pain and ignore the thoughts that you want to ignore

5- increase oxygen and blood flow and improve breathing

6- increase testosterone and other good hormones and neroutransmitters

7- increase focus and concentration

8- improve brain function in general

9- increase grounding and stability

Screen-shot-2012-05-19-at-2.24.22-PM.png

Any "real" effective meditation program will follow the 8 folded path as it works on all parts of the soul on all levels. Any serious practitioner that follow this path should understand how important it is to include and combine these 8 parts.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html
She was known to the Canaanites as Astarte; to the Sumerians, she was known as Inanna; to the Babylonians, she was known as Ishtar, and to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, she was known as Ashtart, Ashtoreth, Asherah, and Astoreth. To the Egyptians, she was known as Isis, Ashet and Aset, and to the Phoenicians, she was known as Tanit-Ashtart and Ashtaroth. "Ashta" and variations of her names in Sanskrit [one of the most ancient of languages] means "eight." Jnana Yoga [Inanna] is the "Path of Knowledge."

The number 8, when turned upon its side is the symbol for infinity, and immortality.

Most of us who are familiar with Yoga have heard of the 'Eight-Fold' Path. Unfortunately, much of this has been polluted by Christian and Muslim filth, after the destruction of the original doctrines. The Eight-Fold Path has nothing to do with personal conduct or 'morality.'

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."
- Satan, from the Al Jilwah

In truth, the Eight-Fold Path is the observance and practice of the following, which greatly amplifies the powers of the mind and soul:

1. Asanas - Physical positions of the body such as in Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, the Five Tibetans, and Tai Chi. One must work on and strengthen the physical self through gentle stretching, and manipulation of the spine to facilitate the safe ascension of the serpent. The physical body must be free and flexible, otherwise energy may become trapped. When one consistently performs power meditations, one raises extreme amounts of energy that must be properly directed and above all, free.

2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises

3. Dhyana - Meditation

4. Mantras - Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals and/or personal powers

5. Yantras - meditation upon sigils and certain symbols [used along with vibration of mantra for maximum effectiveness]

6. Mudras - Certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril [chi/witchpower]

7. Bandhas - Energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent

8. Maithuna - Sexual activity, either with a partner/s or alone. Orgasm is very necessary in both activating and in amplifying the life force. This is why the Christian Church and Muslim program, in an attempt to remove all spiritual knowledge and power, are always condemning, and placing restrictions on sexual activity.

By practicing all of the above, one will greatly enhance and amplify his/her powers and shorten the time in achieving the godhead.

Every Meditation program must contain a form of Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, and the Final RTR as an absolute minimum. It wont advance you at any reasonable pace but if you are new and lack time management then this is the bare minimum.

As for the program you posted, I do not agree with practicing Energy Vampirism as a form of Empowerment. It is a useful skill to drain someone for black magic but invoking the energies you drained into yourself is potentially harmful even with positive affirmations. Not only that but it is only temporary rather than permanent energy gain. Also number 6 is black magic and 8 is white magick. Neither of which is a form of empowerment other than the practice of performing magick. Creating a meditation program should contain only proper spiritual self empowerment as it elevates the soul to greater heights permanently when done long enough.

If you are truly serious about advancement and starting from nothing, you would not only start with either the 40 day program or 6 month program. But you would also CLEAN your aura and soul religiously from now until you achieve Godhead.

It's all about the basics (void meditation, foundation meditation, trance training), and cleaning.

I'm sure other members can explain better.

You've been here for like 2 weeks, and already trying to tell people what to do. Do you even know what to do yourself? Some of the things on your list here are pretty strange, some are even possibly harmful.

Looks like you just write down a list of simple beginner things that we all know, with a couple strange things added in, and acting like it's some kind of great new teaching.

ArabKnight said:

The 8th fold path is perfect for advancement for later stages but I think you seriously need to revise on some things. Seams like you just grabbed whatever material was available face front and made something out of it, without looking into things...

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

After you finish the 40 day program you can incorporate it further into this basic routine.

Asanas - Yoga, Hatha/Kundalini etc..

Pranayama - Yogic Breathing. Alternative nostril breathing and breath of fire are good general purpose.

Dhyana - Deep void meditation

Mantras - Raum/Satanama

Yantras - Symbols that correlate to your mantra. The Swastika is also a great yantra to meditate on and is pretty powerful. The soul can be considered a one as well.

Mudras - Hand seals that create a specific energy circuit that aid in advancement. The Gyan Mudra is excellent, you could also use the ones for the chakras.

Bandhas - Energy locks, Maha Bandha

Maithuna - Ascending energy meditation

That's just my example of what it should ideally look like.

ArabKnight said:
The Alchemist7 said:
ArabKnight said:

It will not be negative if you affirm that it transform into positive and healthy energy for you... You could also pull energy form the base chakra of the victim espically if the victim is a coward and fearfull which will actually make it easy for you to pull energy from his astral body.
It is negative because you are being a parassite. We aren’t parassites.

I suggest you learn how to crawl first and then recommend walking to others.

Much of what you write in this program is just stupid and bad advice.

You even wrote one disgusting post about how you practice the Evil Eye on a dog. This is deplorable. What has the dog ever done to you? Here you also write about being a strange vampire and other strange crap.

Either you have a lot to learn or you aren't on point.

Aquarius said:
ArabKnight said:
The Alchemist7 said:

If you have a serious mental ill-health problem and decide you want to breathe in energy from the jew, and affirm that only... erm... positive... jew energies are to be transferred to you, then that won't work. The jew is disgusting, negative, deadly... end of story. You can't get good energies out of it. The only good jew is a... erm... non-existent one, which was never born in the first place.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You even wrote one disgusting post about how you practice the Evil Eye on a dog. This is deplorable. What has the dog ever done to you?
Was the OP a muslim? For some reason, muslims hate and fear dogs. Probably because Satan and some Gods and Goddesses brought them to Earth.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
ArabKnight said:
If you have a serious mental ill-health problem and decide you want to breathe in energy from the jew, and affirm that only... erm... positive... jew energies are to be transferred to you, then that won't work. The jew is disgusting, negative, deadly... end of story. You can't get good energies out of it. The only good jew is a... erm... non-existent one, which was never born in the first place.

I didn't say that i breath energy from jew because if i say so its insanity on so many levels.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You've been here for like 2 weeks, and already trying to tell people what to do. Do you even know what to do yourself? Some of the things on your list here are pretty strange, some are even possibly harmful.
Its like that 'pee is stored in the balls,change my mind meme.'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ArabKnight said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

I didn't say that i breath energy from jew because if i say so its insanity on so many levels.
So you are stealing the souls of innocent gentiles, draining them away, to try to make yourself stronger? Or at least this is what you are trying to do? You are sucking the lifeforce right out of them and into yourself, so they are left weak, empty, and soulless?

This is one of the most disgusting, degenerate, and parasitic things I've ever heard. Do you know the difference between yourself and a tapeworm? The tapeworm can't decide that that is what it is, it was born as a tapeworm and has no other choice. The disgusting thing is you are choosing to make yourself be a tapeworm. And (hopefully) you should be enough smarter than a tapeworm is to be able to choose to be something better than that. Because you have knowledge and you have a choice what to do, and you are choosing to do this, you are lower and more disgusting than the lowest parasite.

Jack said:
Its like that 'pee is stored in the balls,change my mind meme.'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, didn't you know muslims have fish gills in their balls? That's the only way they can breathe in that hot desert air.

ArabKnight said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

You said, "It will not be negative if you affirm that it transform into positive and healthy energy for you".

ArabKnight said:

Breathing through the balls :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You even wrote one disgusting post about how you practice the Evil Eye on a dog. This is deplorable. What has the dog ever done to you? Here you also write about being a strange vampire and other strange crap.

Exactly agree with u Hp ... What ? Evil eye on a dog ? Mayb he should work on not being a piece of shit anyone with some sense of a satanic soul would never go along with harming any animals it's just down right disgusting

FancyMancy said:
ArabKnight said:
FancyMancy said:

You said, "It will not be negative if you affirm that it transform into positive and healthy energy for you".

Yes but not from a jew.. Its suicid if i did it with a jewish soul, its like if someone put both oil and acid on fire litrellay, even the jewish soul doesn't have 7 main chakras like that of ours they leak the heart chakra and the throat chakra and the 6th chakra, which explains why they have impalnces and mental ilness more than gentiles because the jewish soul could bearly fit into a human body... Just take a look at angela merkel body language and the way she walks and talk and move her head, there is no doubt that taking energy form these guys is a bad idea. And will lead to one's destruction... Anyway at the same time i only pull energy from people i hate and people who caused harm to me. Not with all people i am not a jew to do such a horribul thing!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The naming of the method is rather vague, it's said on the page that animals are susceptible to practice this with, however it clearly implies for non harmful purposes and that such a case should be used for only for self defense. He obviously tried to change things around.

I've done something similar with birds and have gotten them to fly towards me but I wouldn't say it'd be the evil eye as it has nothing to do with evil intentions.

We should be beyond the need to leesh animals as it's just humanities incapability to have communion with their pets on a spiritual and maternal level. You'd think that some certain kike bitch wouldn't have to pull her little dogs leash lol.

It's obvious what's(and has been) going on here though.

VERY sketch. He mentions being a psychic vampire more then one time. We are not psychic vampires. But oh guess who is.

We dont need to be taught by some nobody no nothing.

I think you're all being irrational. Just breath through your balls to obtain true enlightenment, like our Arab friend here has done. No need to clean your soul at all, or program your aura for protection. When in doubt, just breath through your balls. Also remember to steal energy from innocent people, animals, and jews. Also if I'm not clear enough, breath through your balls.

A lot of arabs have a face like an old frog. And like a frog, they breathe through their skin. He really does breathe through his balls.

If you don’t have anything useful to say, just keep your stupid opinion about how we look to yourself. We (Arab) are the most people who got fucked up by the Jews and the curse of Islam. And yet ignorants like you disgusting shit about us. We were once with the gods as your race was. NO DIFFERENCE.

I’m pretty sure if you heard anyone talking shit about your race, you’d get upset. So think before you reply.

I wish we had more unity as we need it right now to remove the Jews off the planet.

Malkom2 said:
I think you're all being irrational. Just breath through your balls to obtain true enlightenment, like our Arab friend here has done. No need to clean your soul at all, or program your aura for protection. When in doubt, just breath through your balls. Also remember to steal energy from innocent people, animals, and jews. Also if I'm not clear enough, breath through your balls.
Now that's some funny shit right there. :lol:

Malkom2 said:
Oh, islam is also misogynistic; what about Girls?! Girls don't have balls. What should they breathe through?! o_O

FancyMancy said:
Malkom2 said:
Oh, islam is also misogynistic; what about Girls?! Girls don't have balls. What should they breathe through?! o_O
But some guy with a Gender Studies degree told me that girls do have ballz...

FancyMancy said:
Malkom2 said:
But some guy with a Gender Studies degree told me that girls do have ballz...
Errrr... Dragon BallZed? That can't be a Boy-geek-only toy. Pokémon is a bit sexist. I suggest we allow a Pokéovaries for the Girls, or at least for le fEmInIsTs. Oooh! I think I know what the Girls can breathe through! Their Pokédex. For le fEmInIsTs, Misty can be their mascot. Oops. Femcot.

Malkom2 said:
FancyMancy said:
Without being too obscene I think that goes without saying my fancy friend.
I still haz confuzzled.

FancyMancy said:
Malkom2 said:

Girls don’t even enjoy having a complete vagina in islam because the muslims cut the entire outer part of it when the girl is a teen because rabbi fucking mohammed said so.

Harry said:
FancyMancy said:
Malkom2 said:

Girls don’t even enjoy having a complete vagina in islam because the muslims cut the entire outer part of it when the girl is a teen because rabbi fucking mohammed said so.
I've heard that thar happens in Africa, as well, but I don't know if it is because it is in muslim areas or because of other "cultural" reasons.

FancyMancy said:
Harry said:
FancyMancy said:

I've heard that thar happens in Africa, as well, but I don't know if it is because it is in muslim areas or because of other "cultural" reasons.

It’s not cultural but because of religion reasons. fucking rabbi mohammed said to do so also said that the girl should be forced most of the muslim families do it to turn the woman to a peace of meat without sexuality or a personality. just a peace of meat existing to work in the house of her husband’s.
And i hear that it makes women disabled I don’t know if this is true or not.
And when you ask these piece of diarrhea about it they will just say that “allah” said so.

Harry said:
FancyMancy said:
Harry said:

It’s not cultural but because of religion reasons. fucking rabbi mohammed said to do so also said that the girl should be forced most of the muslim families do it to turn the woman to a peace of meat without sexuality or a personality. just a peace of meat existing to work in the house of her husband’s.
And i hear that it makes women disabled I don’t know if this is true or not.
And when you ask these piece of diarrhea about it they will just say that “allah” said so.
So I suppose such places in Africa - and in White areas, for that matter, which is being attempted - are islamised?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back