Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Torture of the Chinese communists (video)

Rising666

This is fucking sick,
Jennifer Zeng, labor camp survivor explains the torture of the communist party in China…
https://www.bitchute.com/video/giPzrN7bEF6R/

Keep up with the Final RTR warriors
Destroy these kikes, make Satan's name known!

Thanks for sharing. The torture methods reminded me of the Bataan death march.

I listened to the story of a north korean woman who escaped north korea with her mother as a little girl during one of the worst famines the nation has ever seen. They had to be careful not to get caught by the nork govt stooges while escaping because they would be killed on sight, and be careful once they got into china because the chinese govt would either send them back to certain death or worse if they were caught.

Once in china, she and her mother were both raped, sold and repeatedly resold into sex slavery and separated by their "guides" and suffered to the point of nearly committing suicide until she found a way out of china itself, through another "guide"... who refused to help her unless she converted to xianity and accepted the kike on a stick as her savior. And even then she wouldn't even be rescued, they only told her where to go to escape China. Through the Gobi desert. Without aid.

I get that it's risky to aid korean refugees in china but this is something else. Really goes to show how much care and "compassion" christards have for their fellow wo/man.

https://youtu.be/qa_ZwL7ZvLg

Amazing how she's so positive after it all, though.

In the meanwhile, spiritual communism(Xtianity) in ph is bowing as hard as they can to the "virgin" joo whore(who is proof of yahweh being an asshole already and not only a real ancient lolicon if you looked up that thing's age. LOL: https://able2know.org/topic/1970-6) in every house it goes to, and this video came at the right time. I'm going crazy hard with the rtrs by visualizing riots happening in pissrael and coup de'tats by fed up communist chinese military officers. For my country...I hope duterte can perm ban xtianity and all kike religions.

The Jewish whore seriously has to go, so must winxi the poop with blizzard entertainment for supporting winxi's ass. Somethings must happen and I don't want to play around anymore. I'm hyper motivated to protect my family and gentiles as a changed person, changed by everything here that enlightened me for the better but I still need to know more.

Thank you for this perfect timing, I hope the jew shit sack kabbalistic "spell" on earth dies with communism and the kike alien cancer.

============

P.S. I just came back passing traditional animation(It was bloody torture at first but the journey unlocked many more things in me in so many ways) with flying colors thanks to Satan and the occult, I'm back at college somewhere in january-ish for digital animation training then I'm off to X(whoever I can be referring this to, I hope I don't run into you. Yiiieeeee~ :lol: OKAY ILL STOP NOW I JUST NEED TO LAUGH A BIT WE JUST LOVE HUMOR HERE SORRY!!!!) country for work. Everything in my life seems to get better now, thank you everyone except asshole infiltrators here.

P.S.S. I'm busy doing rtrs like it's that kike holiday for energy level retainment plus ruppik moy until things get even better if you're reading this. I can thank some demons, gods and Satan that may have intervened in my life even in my state of partial loneliness. Because I wouldn't make it this far.

Never let anything stop you, not even yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-40 day meditation by hphc, requoted by some idiot-like fox...*screeching borko*

Somehow we are bigots and evil for not agreeing with the Communists doing that stuff, brace yourself guys, waves of logic ahead...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Somehow we are bigots and evil for not agreeing with the Communists doing that stuff, brace yourself guys, waves of logic ahead...
Communists who killed more than 350 million people all over the world.

Or Nazis who put a couple hundred thousand subversive communist agents into internment camps. By the way, even Canada had internment camps in WWII. You never hear about that!

Who is worse? :roll:

And Stalin had the biggest military in all the world's history, and was about to come down through Europe in a surprise attack and take over all of Earth under communism. You can thank Hitler that the entire planet is not a chinese/soviet style communist death camp right now! Because Stalin was just almost about to make that happen, and we just narrowly avoided it thanks to a hero rescuing everyone.

No the Jews in Catholic uniforms used to destroy the Goyim as their Torah commands. The Aryan People fought to keep their spiritual culture going. The ethic's of the ancient civilizations were advanced and enlightened and here you are doing the Jews work. Yeh Goyim them Pagans were just evil now accept the abuse of the Chosen by attempting to rationalize insane violence of Judaism against Chinese Goyim.

txg said:
the aryan people used to burn eachother alive for practicing meditation and yoga

the african people dance around in circles while they cannibalize and enslave one another.

the chinese people fuck like rabbits and work 18 hours a day but sleep in a 4 person bunk bed every night with an empty stomach.

the brown people of the middle east make the most brutal retarded monsters look like highly sophisticated gentlemen.

the modern man was selectively bred with obedience, laziness, spiritual and physical weakness, submissiveness as well as lack of empathy in mind.

any and all above average people were physically, then spiritually destroyed.

this is nothing new, its been this way since long before our calendar was reset

the thought of the modern man is this
"just dont do yoga or mediation its so simple only an idiot would have a hard time understanding that."

It is a bit of a meme, but I'd call this a very good robot :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE

All of this is for the jews to blame primarily and their hostile entities that hide behind the systematic undermining of humanity.

Without these two all of these chaotic tragedies would definitely be as little as 90% lower than perceived in late history and in general.

We are meant by our design to be spiritual species. Put this out of the equation on a global scale and humanity can become a nightmare.

txg said:
the aryan people used to burn eachother alive for practicing meditation and yoga

the african people dance around in circles while they cannibalize and enslave one another.

the chinese people fuck like rabbits and work 18 hours a day but sleep in a 4 person bunk bed every night with an empty stomach.

the brown people of the middle east make the most brutal retarded monsters look like highly sophisticated gentlemen.

the modern man was selectively bred with obedience, laziness, spiritual and physical weakness, submissiveness as well as lack of empathy in mind.

any and all above average people were physically, then spiritually destroyed.

this is nothing new, its been this way since long before our calendar was reset

the thought of the modern man is this
"just dont do yoga or mediation its so simple only an idiot would have a hard time understanding that."

the resistance is raising the enemies is shaking. The final RTR is taking effect and its put smile on my face. Hail Satan !

I think when you mean we Goyim that you are not part of that group. Your motto is no Jews here move along now Goyim.

txg said:
"No the Jews in Catholic uniforms used to destroy the Goyim as their Torah commands."
right a few jews on their own converted the entire white race over to Christianity

makes sense because the white people had nothing to do with their own actions or thoughts. we werent killing each other at all, we never have.....

oy vey we are holier than thou!

dont take responsibility goyim we are better than that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back