Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Member looking for advice

JessDoesStuff

Hello
I was born and raised a Christian. All my family and relatives are extremely religious . I realised something was wrong when I didn’t feel anything at church , I didn’t feel God . My prayers were left unanswered and I was very depressed . All the “Christians “ I knew had a deep dark secret which would consider to be sinful.
I came to hate Christianity and God and wanted to find a batter path that wasn’t as destructive .
After a while I started doing research due to an arise of many questions that I have asked myself . It consumed me . I opened my mind and eventually I came here . I’ve read the entire SatanisGod website and taking in as much information as possible . However , to be honest it’s a lot of information at once and will take quite some time to let it sink in and remove all my Christian brainwashing I’ve gone through . I’m asking for a little bit of help about your experiences and where I could begin , as I’m starting completely from scratch .

I’m not sure if this is relevant and I might be thinking a little too far, but there was a time I was so low in life that as I was sitting (almost) crying on the bus , I whispered that I wanted to feel like someone was protecting me. Then a raven flew next to the window with me for a few seconds then left. Keep in mind I haven’t seen any raven before this incident for years. It happened exactly this moment . It was a black bird either a raven or crow I’m not sure .

I’m Currently 16 so I’m not able to live on my own yet , and closely monitored by religious fanatics.

I want to start my journey towards a better life with Satan and I’m as dedicated as ever . I’m sorry if I sounded a particular way I’ve never written on topics and discussions , it’s my first time . :)

Thanks !

Welcome, you said you are reading the website, that’s good mate keep it up, you’re gonna want to read www.exposingchristianity.com too as that will totally deprogram you from xianity. Make sure to tell NOBODY that you are a Spiritual Satanist, because you will have a bad time with those people and/or your parents if you do.
Remember that meditation is something that can be done anywhere and if you lack the privacy you don’t necessarily have to do he chanting, but it’s advisable that you find a way to chant mantras and be unnoticed(like maybe locking your room and putting music to cover your voice).
Remember not to join groups outside of JOS that call themselves Spiritual Satanists as 99% of the time it’s destructive people who are retards and most likely attention whores.
Again, welcome.

Yeah, there is a lot of information. Just go at your own speed. As you know already, you can ask questions here.

If you are serious about it, and ready to do it, then you can do the Dedication Ritual in what is known as your Astral Temple. Astral, basically, is a realm, with many 'levels' or dimensions, and it is "above" all things Physical. You can create your very own Astral Temple, and do the dedication to Satan in there, quietly, to yourself. When you are able to, properly and without being interrupted or disturbed, you can then do the full dedication at a later date. The Astral Temple dedication is as valid as the Physical one, but there is the need of your blood to cement it down and make it concrete. A small drop of blood is fine.

Just like the bird you saw, you may very well realise more and more coincidences as you go on. You may also have doubts and worries and interruptions and other problems which make things difficult, but you can overcome it all.

For better results, you should do vibrations, as well as yoga and other things; but in your situation you can just do visualision of the things you need to do, while focusing on Satan. Later, you'll be able to use props and vibrations properly. While Satan does not allow friendly association with the jew, christians nor muslims, being around the christians in your life all the time, and with them being your family, it would be impossible to not associate with them, so don't worry about that. If you have to pretend, then pretend for a while until you are free and able.

Welcome!

I pretty much second what Aquarius has said, and I have to correct you: no one is "born Christian". You were indoctrinated into christianity from very young age.

We Gentiles are all children of Satan, who are poisoned by jewish programs of enslavement, xianity, islam and others.

of the true light said:
JessDoesStuff said:
Hello
I was born and raised a Christian. All my family and relatives are extremely religious . I realised something was wrong when I didn’t feel anything at church , I didn’t feel God . My prayers were left unanswered and I was very depressed . All the “Christians “ I knew had a deep dark secret which would consider to be sinful.
I came to hate Christianity and God and wanted to find a batter path that wasn’t as destructive .
After a while I started doing research due to an arise of many questions that I have asked myself . It consumed me . I opened my mind and eventually I came here . I’ve read the entire SatanisGod website and taking in as much information as possible . However , to be honest it’s a lot of information at once and will take quite some time to let it sink in and remove all my Christian brainwashing I’ve gone through . I’m asking for a little bit of help about your experiences and where I could begin , as I’m starting completely from scratch .

I’m not sure if this is relevant and I might be thinking a little too far, but there was a time I was so low in life that as I was sitting (almost) crying on the bus , I whispered that I wanted to feel like someone was protecting me. Then a raven flew next to the window with me for a few seconds then left. Keep in mind I haven’t seen any raven before this incident for years. It happened exactly this moment . It was a black bird either a raven or crow I’m not sure .

I’m Currently 16 so I’m not able to live on my own yet , and closely monitored by religious fanatics.

I want to start my journey towards a better life with Satan and I’m as dedicated as ever . I’m sorry if I sounded a particular way I’ve never written on topics and discussions , it’s my first time . :)

Thanks !
Hi Jess.

After dedication I would highly recommend the Severing the Link meditation.

You can find it in chapter 3 of the book Satanic: Rituals, Magick, Sermons and the Kundalini Serpent by Vovim Baghie.

That Vovim guy was on drugs, and he just imagined a lot of things that weren't really happening. Some of the meditations he wrote down are safe to use, but they are unnecessary and might give strange false expectations. And the whole thing is filled with him bragging how powerful he is, but most of that was just him hallucinating.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
of the true light said:
JessDoesStuff said:
Hello

Thanks !
Hi Jess.

After dedication I would highly recommend the Severing the Link meditation.

You can find it in chapter 3 of the book Satanic: Rituals, Magick, Sermons and the Kundalini Serpent by Vovim Baghie.

That Vovim guy was on drugs, and he just imagined a lot of things that weren't really happening. Some of the meditations he wrote down are safe to use, but they are unnecessary and might give strange false expectations. And the whole thing is filled with him bragging how powerful he is, but most of that was just him hallucinating.
Newsflash to me then.

If the HP's say it's so well then I believe it.

My comment was erased, I could understand why.

I sure in hell do not want to post something that could damage anyone or post some kind of misinformation that I am not aware of.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back