Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In European News

Mageson666

European news sources are stating the German economy has gone under. Germany is the economic power house of the EU. The establishment in Britain is probably going to regret moving the British exit down the road to next year. The stress of the economic situation in the EU will probably force the final leaving of Britain to survive economically. The very lie the Jews have been telling the UK populace to scare them into staying that of Britain will economically collapse without the EU is going to be their undoing as people with their attention on this subject are going to notice right away the opposite. And this will end any creditability the establishment anti exit claims still have. This might also speed up the anti EU, nationalist parities in other nations to have a vote to leave the EU. The EU was created by the Jewish banking, rabbinical elites to centralize power over Europe to then destroy the European White race and civilization and move this globalized result into a global Jewish government the Jews are building the international rabbinical courts now in Israel to administer such government from with the Jewish Talmud as the law of such government.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2019/nov/14/germany-avoids-recession-growth-gdp-euro-brexit-markets-retail-sales-business-live

Germany downplays stimulus hopes as economy escapes recession

Germany has avoided recession. Europe’s largest economy grew by 0.1% in the third quarter of 2019, defying expectations of a second small contraction in a row.

Household consumption, government spending and exports all drove growth, but the factory sector continues to struggle. Experts fear 2020 will be tough.

Berlin is resisting pressure for fresh stimulus measures. Finance minister Olaf Scholz says Germany isn’t in a crisis, but ought to be growing faster.

Today’s data put Germany below the UK, the US and France on the global growth league. Japan is also struggling, with growth dropping to just 0.1%

China’s economy is also under pressure. Retail sales, industrial production and fixed investment all grew at a slower rate last month.

Retail sales growth in the UK has slowed. Sales volumes dropped by 0.2% last month, despite a burst of stockpiling

Stock markets have dipped, as concerns over trade war talks resurface.

Norway’s sovereign wealth fund has blacklisted security firm G4S. It’s concerned about the risk of human rights violations, over its work in Qatar and the UAE.

I should have posted this days, if not weeks ago:

The climate debate continues and apparently they made some laws that say that the emissions should be down to x at x date. In which return things like road construction and building buildings are on hold because of said laws.
Even farmers lives are threatened. They're going to be forced out of their jobs. Just simply because of a too high 'nitrogen emission'.
They even blatantly said that the government would buy up said farmer companies before reducing them, promising the farmers a 'safe retirment' or 'promise of better work' or 'given the same income till retirment' or something along those lines.
We all know that this is a lie.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/meanwhile-in-the-netherlands-farmers-hold-massive-protest-against-climate-laws/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E7taKXZ-0E

The German banking system is also unstable and their economy has been outsourced for awhile.

HP Mageson666 said:
European news sources are stating the German economy has gone under. Germany is the economic power house of the EU. The establishment in Britain is probably going to regret moving the British exit down the road to next year. The stress of the economic situation in the EU will probably force the final leaving of Britain to survive economically. The very lie the Jews have been telling the UK populace to scare them into staying that of Britain will economically collapse without the EU is going to be their undoing as people with their attention on this subject are going to notice right away the opposite. And this will end any creditability the establishment anti exit claims still have. This might also speed up the anti EU, nationalist parities in other nations to have a vote to leave the EU. The EU was created by the Jewish banking, rabbinical elites to centralize power over Europe to then destroy the European White race and civilization and move this globalized result into a global Jewish government the Jews are building the international rabbinical courts now in Israel to administer such government from with the Jewish Talmud as the law of such government.
There must be continental and intercontinental organisations for peace, development and the alliance of nations. The EU is a cancer for Europe, as are the other Jewish programmes.
Excuse me, I have a new account. Master Darkness I will not use it anymore because I like Master very much. From now on I am Master. Thank you

@The high priests.

Ever since we stopped doing the RTRs and moved to the F-RTR. We've done some rituals to attack the economy of the enemy particularly the '17 ritual whereby Prophp was (((shoahed))).

The question that I have is pertaining to some of the things said by HP.Cobra. To collapse economies, I understand the economy shouldn't collapse as it would hurt a lot of good people. But from what I remember the rituals were meant to crush the control of the enemy and generate newer economies.

Are these the results of RTRs and RNTRs, done from the last few years '14 till now in '19 with the Final. I understand the prior RTRs aren't over they still exist in four things the pumping(i.e. energy), the amount we pumped(think days, weeks, months, years), some of the affirmations(like permanent) and finally plus the Gods.

So is the cumulative effects of the RTRs doing this economic collapse? Well pardon the collapse thing more like move the economy into a greater level for people so the enemy gets fucked over but good people aren't being fucked over.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

The climate debate continues and apparently they made some laws that say that the emissions should be down to x at x date. In which return things like road construction and building buildings are on hold because of said laws.
Even farmers lives are threatened. They're going to be forced out of their jobs. Just simply because of a too high 'nitrogen emission'.
They even blatantly said that the government would buy up said farmer companies before reducing them, promising the farmers a 'safe retirment' or 'promise of better work' or 'given the same income till retirment' or something along those lines.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/meanwhile-in-the-netherlands-farmers-hold-massive-protest-against-climate-laws/

All this is doing is punishing everyday people. Thanks to carbon taxes and all other bullshit regulations the EU has imposed on its member states, gas in France is a staggering $25 a gallon, and America was pissed when gas prices went up to $4 a gallon during the 2008 recession. Not only that, people are out of a job and can't make a living for themselves or their families.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Germany has avoided recession. Europe’s largest economy grew by 0.1% in the third quarter of 2019, defying expectations of a second small contraction in a row.

Berlin is resisting pressure for fresh stimulus measures. Finance minister Olaf Scholz says Germany isn’t in a crisis, but ought to be growing faster.

Japan is also struggling, with growth dropping to just 0.1%

China’s economy is also under pressure. Retail sales, industrial production and fixed investment all grew at a slower rate last month.

Retail sales growth in the UK has slowed. Sales volumes dropped by 0.2% last month, despite a burst of stockpiling

Norway’s sovereign wealth fund has blacklisted security firm G4S. It’s concerned about the risk of human rights violations, over its work in Qatar and the UAE.

This sounds like a global economic collapse to come in the next years

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wouldn't say so. These things happen every so often it's just that people get crazy over them. Economies have ups and downs. Plus when you have 15% on non assimilating migrants in a Nation that only consumes kebab and stuff, your economy is bound to suffer at some point. Germany is ok decline with this among other reasons.

But the baby booms voted Merkulll to get the economy going! How come is it underperforming? Oy vey my shekels! Merkel has failed us!

The economy has been set up for managed decline of the western nations this means a slow ramping down of the standard of living and the ending of the middle class. Leaving the rich Jews with all the power and the Goyim as their neo-feudal serfs.

The economy is designed to collapse and be ramped down. The economic system is built by the Jews at the top to be used to bring about global control. Which is what the Torah instructs them to do. All that matters is at the end of everything the Jews are not in control of anything.

Gear88 said:
@The high priests.

Ever since we stopped doing the RTRs and moved to the F-RTR. We've done some rituals to attack the economy of the enemy particularly the '17 ritual whereby Prophp was (((shoahed))).

The question that I have is pertaining to some of the things said by HP.Cobra. To collapse economies, I understand the economy shouldn't collapse as it would hurt a lot of good people. But from what I remember the rituals were meant to crush the control of the enemy and generate newer economies.

Are these the results of RTRs and RNTRs, done from the last few years '14 till now in '19 with the Final. I understand the prior RTRs aren't over they still exist in four things the pumping(i.e. energy), the amount we pumped(think days, weeks, months, years), some of the affirmations(like permanent) and finally plus the Gods.

So is the cumulative effects of the RTRs doing this economic collapse? Well pardon the collapse thing more like move the economy into a greater level for people so the enemy gets fucked over but good people aren't being fucked over.

This is how the worthless politicians have been lying as they don't want to start a panic that gets them voted out of office. The German economy has gone to total shit and they are even mentioning a stimulus package which is the sign of collapsing economy the same happened in the 2008 collapse in America. And the real reason they don't want to take this probably has to do with the unstable nature of the German banking financial system it might just collapse the whole system.

The economy has been going to shit forever and the worthless media and politicians just pretend its not. The unemployment stats in America show the actual level of unemployment is at the same level of the great depression. Now its just called the never ending recession.

Total shit improvement in the economy shows the entire system is total shit so they are just going to lie some more and hope on nothing then pass the problem onto the next group that gets into office later. The economic system is run by criminal Jews.

HP Mageson666 said:
This is how the worthless politicians have been lying as they don't want to start a panic that gets them voted out of office. The German economy has gone to total shit and they are even mentioning a stimulus package which is the sign of collapsing economy the same happened in the 2008 collapse in America. And the real reason they don't want to take this probably has to do with the unstable nature of the German banking financial system it might just collapse the whole system.

The economy has been going to shit forever and the worthless media and politicians just pretend its not. The unemployment stats in America show the actual level of unemployment is at the same level of the great depression. Now its just called the never ending recession.

Total shit improvement in the economy shows the entire system is total shit so they are just going to lie some more and hope on nothing then pass the problem onto the next group that gets into office later. The economic system is run by criminal Jews.
I also read that homelessness was rapidly rising in Germany with most homeless being migrant males. They don't have places to house these people and the places that do are owned by rich companies.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

All this is doing is punishing everyday people. Thanks to carbon taxes and all other bullshit regulations the EU has imposed on its member states, gas in France is a staggering $25 a gallon, and America was pissed when gas prices went up to $4 a gallon during the 2008 recession. Not only that, people are out of a job and can't make a living for themselves or their families.

Listen Raven I don't know what kind of gallons you've been using but one US gallon is 3.785 something Liter.
Not even 4 Liter.
A british or UK Liter is 4.546 something Liter. Say 4.5 Liter for ease.

Then I look up prices at the tank stations in France:
Euro 95 (E5) Diesel (B7) LPG
Frankrijk 1,51 1,47 0,88

Those numers are euro's. IF you're speaking about GAS like LPG in FLUID form then yes I can imagine it would be 25 a gallon. Although that is NOT apparent from the prices above. So I think that we are NOT talking about the same thing at all, but rather, the gas that is used to cook with.

Things like Euro 95 (E5) and Diesel and LPG (what I was speaking about, that what you NEED for your CAR to drive it do not compare with above thing.
Below i'll post the prices that there are in the Netherlands currently for those.

Nederland 1,77 1,47 0,83

And this is Germany:
Duitsland 1,39 1,26 0,60

Source: https://www.anwb.nl/vakantie/reisvoorbereiding/brandstofprijzen-europa

By the way, for the Netherlands we currently have the following prices for fuel for your car:
Euro 95 (E5) is currently on about 6,70 euro per US gallon
Diesel is on 5,56 euro per US gallon
I'll let LPG out of this equation simply because most cars dont even drive on that..

Lunar Dance 666 said:

It is obvious they are pushing for some kind of 21st century dekulakization. They will start blaming the environmental peril for their mismanagement of the economy. Right now they are being nice and resorting to bribery, this will turn to blood soon enough. Behind regular peoples backs they have been calling on vegans, certain individuals against non-halal and other loons to kill farmers. Then serfdom will be inevitable.

I was told that dips/collapses/recessions happen every 20 years and it takes 10 years to recover.

Karnonnos said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

It is obvious they are pushing for some kind of 21st century dekulakization. They will start blaming the environmental peril for their mismanagement of the economy. Right now they are being nice and resorting to bribery, this will turn to blood soon enough. Behind regular peoples backs they have been calling on vegans, certain individuals against non-halal and other loons to kill farmers. Then serfdom will be inevitable.

The so called "Climate Change" is at the center of a lot of brutal and forced politics that nobody will have the ability to say "No", lest they be branded an anti-climate monstrosity.

The majority of "Green" policies are total bollocks and only a different wing from which the enemy is to make shekels and influence, while providing nothing really for the planet.

If we wanted "Green" we could start first by stopping reckless procreation and reckless pollution.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wouldn't say so. These things happen every so often it's just that people get crazy over them. Economies have ups and downs. Plus when you have 15% on non assimilating migrants in a Nation that only consumes kebab and stuff, your economy is bound to suffer at some point. Germany is ok decline with this among other reasons.

But the baby booms voted Merkulll to get the economy going! How come is it underperforming? Oy vey my shekels! Merkel has failed us!
Most people emigrate because of poverty plus the lie that all humans are equal. In fact people think that humans are a race. This is a Jewish policy of forcing and deceiving the Gentiles to assimilate.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Most people emigrate because of poverty plus the lie that all humans are equal. In fact people think that humans are a race. This is a Jewish policy of forcing and deceiving the Gentiles to assimilate.

Yes I can't tell you how many times I hear "human race". It's human species. Every species has multiple races/breeds. But not in joo world.

You know what frightens me the most? Not the possibility that we loose. At least we loose and that's it. The fact that if/when we win we win by sentiment and fanatism and not by rationality and logic. I am afraid that the ones that love and orgasm when they invoke cultural marxist principles will one day be on our side. I hope this category does no receive forgiveness. Not just out of hatred, but out of the danger that emerges out of them. This is the strictly emotional, weak minded part of the populace.

Let me explain. Let's say we win by a ridiculous percentage of white nationalist people of 80%. How many of those do you think understood our doctrine and how many just accepted it? How many understand the logics, rationality and pragmatism of our cause and how many loved the sentiment? There is an INFINITE difference between understanding something and accepting something. Just like when you accept Jesus because you are afraid to not burn in hell forever or you accept communism because for some reason it sounds epic. I remember when I rejected Jesus I still believed in his existance and that a hell of pain and fire existed, but regardless I hated him and wished that there was a way to fight this doom, untill I confirmed those were just bullshit.

Hitler understood the human nature of the context of his time (not so different from now) and wrote in Mein Kampf that less than 10% will understand the reasoning of a cause, the rest must be convinced trough sentiment, feelings and fanatism.

What happens if we win, but after a while another enemy infiltrates the planet with subversive and tricky doctrines meant to destroy us. Well this happens: The ones that understand our cause trough reasoning and sentiment will fight against that foreign force no matter how hard it is. The ones who only accepted it on the moment due to the fever and sentiment, if that force is powerfull and persuasive will join them, leaving us outnumbered.

This is why the awakening must have the work on those sites as a basis. As it has both components.
I hope our future leadership does not forgive the leftists. This category shows that it is not capable of reasoning. If after all the rational and pragmatic explanations they still "that's xenophobic" us then this is the proof they are incapable of the rational component. They will follow whatever sounds good and catchy and are potential traitors. Tomorrow they love national socialism as it created a powerfull sentiment, 5 years after that christianity or communism comes up with some cool clip with great soundtracks and that's it! Most people get bored and wanna try smth new if they do not understand the present cause.

I am writing this as a powerfull warning against who we forgive. Most propaganda these days is emotionally aimed. The jew understand our weakness about feelings and exploits this at maximum potential. Call me an asshole but there is a reason they use the word goyim. They are scum but they lack feelings and even if this makes them moral monsters, it also makes them very effective!

Yes I know that if you have, let's say a 55% nationalist vote in some situation after many decided to join the move, if you decide to not accept the ones that were former leftists you basically send them back to their camp and you end up with 30%. I cannot come up with a solution, I am just worried about joiners from this cathegory. People like to try new things and very often are not serious about anything...

EasternFireLion666 said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes I can't tell you how many times I hear "human race". It's human species. Every species has multiple races/breeds. But not in joo world.

You know what frightens me the most? Not the possibility that we loose. At least we loose and that's it. The fact that if/when we win we win by sentiment and fanatism and not by rationality and logic. I am afraid that the ones that love and orgasm when they invoke cultural marxist principles will one day be on our side. I hope this category does no receive forgiveness. Not just out of hatred, but out of the danger that emerges out of them. This is the strictly emotional, weak minded part of the populace.

Let me explain. Let's say we win by a ridiculous percentage of white nationalist people of 80%. How many of those do you think understood our doctrine and how many just accepted it? How many understand the logics, rationality and pragmatism of our cause and how many loved the sentiment? There is an INFINITE difference between understanding something and accepting something. Just like when you accept Jesus because you are afraid to not burn in hell forever or you accept communism because for some reason it sounds epic. I remember when I rejected Jesus I still believed in his existance and that a hell of pain and fire existed, but regardless I hated him and wished that there was a way to fight this doom, untill I confirmed those were just bullshit.

Hitler understood the human nature of the context of his time (not so different from now) and wrote in Mein Kampf that less than 10% will understand the reasoning of a cause, the rest must be convinced trough sentiment, feelings and fanatism.

What happens if we win, but after a while another enemy infiltrates the planet with subversive and tricky doctrines meant to destroy us. Well this happens: The ones that understand our cause trough reasoning and sentiment will fight against that foreign force no matter how hard it is. The ones who only accepted it on the moment due to the fever and sentiment, if that force is powerfull and persuasive will join them, leaving us outnumbered.

This is why the awakening must have the work on those sites as a basis. As it has both components.
I hope our future leadership does not forgive the leftists. This category shows that it is not capable of reasoning. If after all the rational and pragmatic explanations they still "that's xenophobic" us then this is the proof they are incapable of the rational component. They will follow whatever sounds good and catchy and are potential traitors. Tomorrow they love national socialism as it created a powerfull sentiment, 5 years after that christianity or communism comes up with some cool clip with great soundtracks and that's it! Most people get bored and wanna try smth new if they do not understand the present cause.

I am writing this as a powerfull warning against who we forgive. Most propaganda these days is emotionally aimed. The jew understand our weakness about feelings and exploits this at maximum potential. Call me an asshole but there is a reason they use the word goyim. They are scum but they lack feelings and even if this makes them moral monsters, it also makes them very effective!

Yes I know that if you have, let's say a 55% nationalist vote in some situation after many decided to join the move, if you decide to not accept the ones that were former leftists you basically send them back to their camp and you end up with 30%. I cannot come up with a solution, I am just worried about joiners from this cathegory. People like to try new things and very often are not serious about anything...
Winning for us mean that the Jews will be exposed and everyone know what they are, what they want and what they are doing. If people's like these still existed we wouldnt let them in with us, do not worry. Winning is on all levels. And this is why it will not take a year to win but much more.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Winning for us mean that the Jews will be exposed and everyone know what they are, what they want and what they are doing. If people's like these still existed we wouldnt let them in with us, do not worry. Winning is on all levels. And this is why it will not take a year to win but much more.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When these enemies no longer exist, there will be no one to support their slavery programs. We must win and complete Satan's work on gentle humanity. When we evolve as divine civilizations, enemies like these will not be able to deceive our peoples and will not be able to infiltrate among us.

Master said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Master said:

When these enemies no longer exist, there will be no one to support their slavery programs. We must win and complete Satan's work on gentle humanity. When we evolve as divine civilizations, enemies like these will not be able to deceive our peoples and will not be able to infiltrate among us.

What will be extremly important in the future for humanity is to understant how the decadence of the ancient civilisations happen so it never happens again. Even after the great war 10 000 years ago civilisations were rebuilt on pagan principles and high spiritual practices. Some tough events happened in history that made those civilisations weak an vulnerable. Most history has been altered but we need to find out in the future what can cause such an event. How a bunch of jwish thugs collapsed the whole planet. Most probably they had spiritual and possibly military intervention from the reptiles and greys...

EasternFireLion666 said:
How a bunch of jwish thugs collapsed the whole planet. Most probably they had spiritual and possibly military intervention from the reptiles and greys...
I think what I read about this is that in the past some gentile leaders were ignorant and did not consider the jews a big enough threat to worry about them. Back then was also much less of an information-dense era as it is now, so I'd imagine the jews got away with all sorts of stuff without many people noticing.
Also keep in mind white people are very empathetic and - if unaware of what jews truly are - may have given them the "benefit of the doubt" and just seen them as delusional gentiles who would eventually learn their lesson. These types of actions can be fatal as the jew thrives when given compassion and kindness. If you open yourself up to the virus with kindness, it will have a 10x easier time infecting and destroying you.

My theory is that the jews built up power slowly over thousands of years until they eventually did make bigger moves. It is also possible that there was direct assistance from enemy ETs here, though. There are documented battles of this that have happened in the past, so it doesnt seem too far-fetched.

Shael said:
It is also possible that there was direct assistance from enemy ETs here, though. There are documented battles of this that have happened in the past, so it doesnt seem too far-fetched.

I'd say more like extremely probable, they can't do fuck all on their own without being taught or stealing ideas from others, I know, I had to live with and compose for three of the rat faced baboons, once upon a time. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back