Opening chakras

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Low Priest
Posts: 52

Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2766

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Shael » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 am

Anyone can do void. It requires no specific posture, breathing, or sounds to do, so you can do it anytime. If you mean that you can't control your thoughts, then this is merely a matter of practice and persistence. Void Meditation is required as a fundamental skill for all types of magick, so you must learn and master it if you want to get any visible amount of power.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
RoseWolf
Posts: 93

Re: Opening chakras

Postby RoseWolf » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:21 pm

I would suggest you do practice void meditation first and train your mind. Find what works for you. I prefer practicing been present such as using my senses throughout the things i do. Helps me to focus and bring my mind back and be present. It does train your mind.

As stated in joyofsatan.org in Opening of the chakras :

"Void meditation is highly recommended in order to control the thoughts and mind that will be stimulated by the opening of the chakras"

Is there a reason why you say you cant do Void meditation?

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm

RoseWolf wrote:I would suggest you do practice void meditation first and train your mind. Find what works for you. I prefer practicing been present such as using my senses throughout the things i do. Helps me to focus and bring my mind back and be present. It does train your mind.

As stated in joyofsatan.org in Opening of the chakras :

"Void meditation is highly recommended in order to control the thoughts and mind that will be stimulated by the opening of the chakras"

Is there a reason why you say you cant do Void meditation?

I recently got a job and I can't stop thinking/talking in in my head but even with all the chatter I still get my job done. I say a bunch of things that I don't mean or care much about, also they can be quite self sabotaging (like calling myself a pedofile,saying nigger,and all kinda of trash talk to others around me)
And even if I am quiet, people tell me to turn off my mind....idk what they mean because I was already quiet and now they've just stirred up my mind.
At this point I just live with it and the shame I bring myself, I'm not even embarrassed anymore and have come to a conclusion that this is me. A very negative and terrible person at soul.

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:46 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3962
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:56 am

Low Priest wrote: I say a bunch of things that I don't mean or care much about, also they can be quite self sabotaging (like calling myself a pedofile,saying nigger,and all kinda of trash talk to others around me)

Why do you say those things? I think you shouldn't say things like that. Develop just a little bit of self control, you don't need much.
Low Priest wrote:And even if I am quiet, people tell me to turn off my mind....idk what they mean because I was already quiet and now they've just stirred up my mind.

Do they actually speak to you and tell you, speaking through their mouth, that you should make your mind quiet? Or do you just get some kind of feeling or idea that they would say that to you, like telepathically? Because there was someone here before who was convinced that everyone around her could hear her thoughts and would telepathically yell at her to stop thinking so loud. But the truth is nobody could ever hear any of her thoughts. She was just imagining it all because she was so paranoid from smoking a lot of weed that it made her crazy.
Be Happy :P
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 5416

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Low Priest wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??

He didn’t mean with water, it’s just a way of saying, like clean it very effectively.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Ara666
Posts: 62

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Ara666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Low Priest wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??


Why do you assume you have to use water in order to clean your aura??? :lol:

Cleaning your aura means this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Have you read the JoS website at all?
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Ara666 wrote:
Low Priest wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??


Why do you assume you have to use water in order to clean your aura??? :lol:

Cleaning your aura means this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Have you read the JoS website at all?

I forgot what Jos PDF I read that referenced the author Franz Bardon, i checked don't his book and it said use water to clean your soul by imagining that your not just washing your body but dirt fall off your soul too. And we'll I don't if by imagine they mean like picture it in your head like an abstract image or does "visualize" mean to like think you feel it and think it's there?
I just wanted to be clear on what visualize meant. Like in my head do I picture light all around me or do I think I feel it and think it's there? Because I can't feel it or know if it's there

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 177

Re: Opening chakras

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Ara666 wrote:Why do you assume you have to use water in order to clean your aura??? :lol:

Cleaning your aura means this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Have you read the JoS website at all?


Its been said by a member that you can clean your aura while bathing or showering...My guess for this would be to visualize the water as a gold liquid cleaning the dirt from your aura and soul. Visualization and Intent are important when cleaning the aura...Well thats my take on it anyway

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3962
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:24 pm

NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:
Ara666 wrote:Why do you assume you have to use water in order to clean your aura??? :lol:

Cleaning your aura means this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Have you read the JoS website at all?


Its been said by a member that you can clean your aura while bathing or showering...My guess for this would be to visualize the water as a gold liquid cleaning the dirt from your aura and soul. Visualization and Intent are important when cleaning the aura...Well thats my take on it anyway

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

You don't need any golden showers! Just a regular one. When you are washing yourself, see chunks of grey energy are coming out of you and getting washed away. Very easy
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2766

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Shael » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You don't need any golden showers!
Lol.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 pm

[/quote]
You don't need any golden showers! Just a regular one. When you are washing yourself, see chunks of grey energy are coming out of you and getting washed away. Very easy[/quote].
Does it not have any effect to use "gold showers" what if I use white?
What about drinking water??

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3962
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Low Priest wrote:

You don't need any golden showers! Just a regular one. When you are washing yourself, see chunks of grey energy are coming out of you and getting washed away. Very easy[/quote].
Does it not have any effect to use "gold showers" what if I use white?
What about drinking water??[/quote]
Use soap and water...
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 177

Re: Opening chakras

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You don't need any golden showers! Just a regular one. When you are washing yourself, see chunks of grey energy are coming out of you and getting washed away. Very easy


LOL, I didnt mean it in that sense I mean as in visualizing it as energy, since its instructed on the cleaning aura page to visualize your aura and soul filled with gold energy. Thats what I meant by it....Apologies for not making more sense in my previous comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gear88
Posts: 1026

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Gear88 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:28 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


Mind elaborating?

What exactly is meant by thoughts will increase. Are you stating the strength of them, the amount, the volume? Exactly what is increase in your definition?

I ask because well it's been a while since last year's revision that I've done opening, I don't mantra nor do much with chakras almost ignore them really. But what I have been doing for several months now is telling them to spin and vibrate at the speed of light. I was spin while cleaning but decided to change the routine.

So I notice something that I've been walking around my house a lot and thinking. In fact I've probably delved into being a psychopath but anyways what I'm trying to state is is spin doing something similar to opening with mantras?

Also I should point out one more inquiry I have. Is it possible to push yourself so much with what I'm doing or what Low Priest wants to do that void becomes an impossibility?

The reason why I'm not bothered very much about my mind and thoughts is I'm really used to it and I do have a astrological penchant to perform walking and thinking in a very rapid and vicious way. It's from a blog I read on astrology that I liked the information presented and does state a very active mental mind, both in the conscious matter and unconscious matter.

I hope what I said makes sense in your reply. I probably butchered what I wanted to state. But at least the gist of it I said.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


Mind elaborating?

What exactly is meant by thoughts will increase. Are you stating the strength of them, the amount, the volume? Exactly what is increase in your definition?

I ask because well it's been a while since last year's revision that I've done opening, I don't mantra nor do much with chakras almost ignore them really. But what I have been doing for several months now is telling them to spin and vibrate at the speed of light. I was spin while cleaning but decided to change the routine.

So I notice something that I've been walking around my house a lot and thinking. In fact I've probably delved into being a psychopath but anyways what I'm trying to state is is spin doing something similar to opening with mantras?

Also I should point out one more inquiry I have. Is it possible to push yourself so much with what I'm doing or what Low Priest wants to do that void becomes an impossibility?

The reason why I'm not bothered very much about my mind and thoughts is I'm really used to it and I do have a astrological penchant to perform walking and thinking in a very rapid and vicious way. It's from a blog I read on astrology that I liked the information presented and does state a very active mental mind, both in the conscious matter and unconscious matter.

I hope what I said makes sense in your reply. I probably butchered what I wanted to state. But at least the gist of it I said.


When you open a chakra, each chakra rules over a portion of your brain. It opens that portion of your brain. So you go from using 5 percent of your brain to using 7 percent. More brain, equals more bioelectricity, this is why Meditation increases your bioelectricity. Thoughts are electrical impulses. You increase the voltage and activate new areas of the mind.

You now have more thoughts then you would have otherwise. So now more void is needed, it states this right on the opening chakras page.

As for pacing around your house dreaming of being a psychopath, yeah you might have a little bit of a problem there.

Humans all want control. When your mind slips out of your control and so does your life. The mind looks for how it can regain control. Delusion can bring safety. Like Pisces is known for insanity because it runs away someplace else mentally.

Where it has full control of all the rules. So control is felt in the Delusion. This is also why people may try to hurt others. If I can tie this person down and do what I want to them, I have control over them.

Thus the feeling of control is felt. This is why roller coasters are scary, loss of control.

Personally I do this with Emotions. I do not allow myself to feel anything, I want complete control over my emotions. So I end up getting hurt or something and will not allow myself to feel it. The more its supressed the stronger it gets. Till it tears me apart.

Then suddenly I get hit with a ton of emotion. I feel for others and what they go through. Till im wanting to reach out and help everyone. I am overly compassionate. This was viciously used against me all my life.

Oh he will do anything to help. You can get his money anything, the shirt off his back. Then I realized I could control this and become more vicious then they could. I could become mean and abuse their emotions. I watched as abusers in my life were reduced to nothing.

I knew how to figure a person out and their weaknesses. I could destroy their lives. Their relationships, everything. This gave me a feeling of control. While my inner nature would continue to come out.

I wanted nothing of this anymore. It made me weak in the past. It allowed others to use me. Two sides battling constantly.

Anger would come out. Others would be hurt. Then I would try to comfort those I hurt. Not because I was hurt. Oh My little feelings. No because The care for that person would creep out. The urge to want to rush in and take care of someone.

You seek this control out. And you become dead inside. True you become very formiddable against those who come against you but you pay for that in losing all interest in life.

So when you say psychopath. You view this as a positive term. One who does not care about the feelings of others or has any weaknesses to be exploited. You are puffing yourself up. Saying look theres to much strength over here. No one wants to mess with this.

In effect you are running away from how you truly feel. As you said you have delved in it. Not you have felt this way your entire life. A true sociopath does not have the feeling that anything is wrong.

With the RTR our minds have been freed. This has freed up alot of energy and blocks. The effects are like super advancing the soul in a short amount of time. This is causing problems for alot of us.

As our minds can only take so much. We do not understand ourselves as it is. But you are here with family. If you need a friend and need someone to come too. I am here for you.

We are in this together.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Gear88
Posts: 1026

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Gear88 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:47 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


Oh Aldrick I never meant to apply psychopath to myself. I merely meant with the amount of walking and thinking I do on a daily basis that I feel like a psychotic person sometimes. As my mind never takes a rest unless I'm going to bed.

Thank you for the reply I do have problems with control. According to the astrological information I've studied about myself. One of my biggest problems is probably my South node Leo whereby I kinda script or control everything and want everything in a specific way. I don't accept or more precisely have a harder time accepting the lack of control. Basically my astrological chart states I need to learn to accept the lack of control and go with the flow and see where it ends up. I don't control anything basically, I must accept the I hate to use the word chaos but the randomness of reality.

Anyways thanks for your interesting description of the percentage of brain power. Makes a HUGE understanding I'm glad Mercury Rx didn't butcher your sentences, great response Aldrick.

Also I do have a question, in mindfulness or the teaching of basic meditation to people around the world. They state focus on the Diaphragm for breathing because it is a lower function of the body it may produce feelings of grounding. Is that what we are supposed to be doing with the JoS void(mindfulness) or whatever people want to call it?

I ask because I've read the JoS void MANY times and it doesn't state anything about focusing on the breath? Is it okay to take meditation ques from other meditations? Not to be negative of course but to understand better.

I guess what I'm trying to state is what exactly is void? For example I've had moments that blank out my mind but then I think am I doing it. So I guess what exactly would be void appropriately to train the mind. CAN the mind really be dominated to be fully blank for extended periods of time.

Ever since I studied the JoS before dedicating YEARS ago. I always read of everyone stating the importance of void and mind control. And the funny part is that is the one meditation that makes me go "WTF I can't do it.".

So as a thinker how would I go about sitting there and not flash into my mind thoughts. It almost feels futile trying to control my mind, it'sREALLY tough. In fact it feels like I'm wasting time not thinking it feels like I said a waste of time or futile.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


Oh Aldrick I never meant to apply psychopath to myself. I merely meant with the amount of walking and thinking I do on a daily basis that I feel like a psychotic person sometimes. As my mind never takes a rest unless I'm going to bed.

Thank you for the reply I do have problems with control. According to the astrological information I've studied about myself. One of my biggest problems is probably my South node Leo whereby I kinda script or control everything and want everything in a specific way. I don't accept or more precisely have a harder time accepting the lack of control. Basically my astrological chart states I need to learn to accept the lack of control and go with the flow and see where it ends up. I don't control anything basically, I must accept the I hate to use the word chaos but the randomness of reality.

Anyways thanks for your interesting description of the percentage of brain power. Makes a HUGE understanding I'm glad Mercury Rx didn't butcher your sentences, great response Aldrick.

Also I do have a question, in mindfulness or the teaching of basic meditation to people around the world. They state focus on the Diaphragm for breathing because it is a lower function of the body it may produce feelings of grounding. Is that what we are supposed to be doing with the JoS void(mindfulness) or whatever people want to call it?

I ask because I've read the JoS void MANY times and it doesn't state anything about focusing on the breath? Is it okay to take meditation ques from other meditations? Not to be negative of course but to understand better.

I guess what I'm trying to state is what exactly is void? For example I've had moments that blank out my mind but then I think am I doing it. So I guess what exactly would be void appropriately to train the mind. CAN the mind really be dominated to be fully blank for extended periods of time.

Ever since I studied the JoS before dedicating YEARS ago. I always read of everyone stating the importance of void and mind control. And the funny part is that is the one meditation that makes me go "WTF I can't do it.".

So as a thinker how would I go about sitting there and not flash into my mind thoughts. It almost feels futile trying to control my mind, it'sREALLY tough. In fact it feels like I'm wasting time not thinking it feels like I said a waste of time or futile.


There are different types of void. Focusing on the breath, breathe in and breathe out. There is mantra void. Just chant a mantra. Or only focus on a meditation.

Affirmation void. You can say everything is good repeatedely. This wears your mind out and it just goes silent. ISA can help.

I was having trouble with void. I started taking CBD oil. That really helped. I was in a super stressful situation. I got out of that. Now void is effortless.

Like if youre in a situation where youre going to snap. Void is really hard. Sometimes a drink is nice. Its a depressant. But dont overuse.

What we tell ourselves matters. Void is easy. Void is easy. Void is easy.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
SerLorars13
Posts: 82
Location: Romania

Re: Opening chakras

Postby SerLorars13 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


Oh Aldrick I never meant to apply psychopath to myself. I merely meant with the amount of walking and thinking I do on a daily basis that I feel like a psychotic person sometimes. As my mind never takes a rest unless I'm going to bed.

Thank you for the reply I do have problems with control. According to the astrological information I've studied about myself. One of my biggest problems is probably my South node Leo whereby I kinda script or control everything and want everything in a specific way. I don't accept or more precisely have a harder time accepting the lack of control. Basically my astrological chart states I need to learn to accept the lack of control and go with the flow and see where it ends up. I don't control anything basically, I must accept the I hate to use the word chaos but the randomness of reality.

Anyways thanks for your interesting description of the percentage of brain power. Makes a HUGE understanding I'm glad Mercury Rx didn't butcher your sentences, great response Aldrick.

Also I do have a question, in mindfulness or the teaching of basic meditation to people around the world. They state focus on the Diaphragm for breathing because it is a lower function of the body it may produce feelings of grounding. Is that what we are supposed to be doing with the JoS void(mindfulness) or whatever people want to call it?

I ask because I've read the JoS void MANY times and it doesn't state anything about focusing on the breath? Is it okay to take meditation ques from other meditations? Not to be negative of course but to understand better.

I guess what I'm trying to state is what exactly is void? For example I've had moments that blank out my mind but then I think am I doing it. So I guess what exactly would be void appropriately to train the mind. CAN the mind really be dominated to be fully blank for extended periods of time.

Ever since I studied the JoS before dedicating YEARS ago. I always read of everyone stating the importance of void and mind control. And the funny part is that is the one meditation that makes me go "WTF I can't do it.".

So as a thinker how would I go about sitting there and not flash into my mind thoughts. It almost feels futile trying to control my mind, it'sREALLY tough. In fact it feels like I'm wasting time not thinking it feels like I said a waste of time or futile.




Once somebody said that our mind actually hates void meditation.
Why?
Because we stop the exact thing it was designed(?) to do, to think.
I find void meditation hard and I really hate it, and because I'm an overthinker it even harder.
Being an overthinker might mean that my mind is not in control and I overanalyze.


Hope this helps you.
"Acting calm and composed is a privilege of the mighty."


https://youtu.be/o8_gXbksxtY


The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. - Confucius

Gear88
Posts: 1026

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Gear88 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:57 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


But Aldrick and anyone else isn't the factor of any individual thought a break in void. I know in mindfulness you can achieve a blank mind but thoughts may pop in. It's fine, I know some websites state mindfulness isn't to blank out the mind much like some sites state blanking the mind IS the point of meditation.

My question is how should I define a thought in void? I know I shouldn't punish myself for my mind acting naturally but at the same time it seems futile to try and somehow convince my mind to void out.

So got any tips and tricks available?

SerLorars13 wrote:Once somebody said that our mind actually hates void meditation.
Why?
Because we stop the exact thing it was designed(?) to do, to think.
I find void meditation hard and I really hate it, and because I'm an overthinker it even harder.
Being an overthinker might mean that my mind is not in control and I overanalyze.


Hope this helps you.


Really interesting statement. I'm aware of that I personally feel like not thinking nor analyzing which I overthink and overanalyze is a waste of time. I mean I literally feel like I MUST think and analyze because there is nothing better to do with my time. Unfortunately lately in the last few years I keep burning myself out of my routine and notice that all I do is walk and think and it's my go to for things.

I'm certainly not a meditator in any way, shape, or form. I merely just think of everything.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
SerLorars13
Posts: 82
Location: Romania

Re: Opening chakras

Postby SerLorars13 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:...


But Aldrick and anyone else isn't the factor of any individual thought a break in void. I know in mindfulness you can achieve a blank mind but thoughts may pop in. It's fine, I know some websites state mindfulness isn't to blank out the mind much like some sites state blanking the mind IS the point of meditation.

My question is how should I define a thought in void? I know I shouldn't punish myself for my mind acting naturally but at the same time it seems futile to try and somehow convince my mind to void out.

So got any tips and tricks available?

SerLorars13 wrote:Once somebody said that our mind actually hates void meditation.
Why?
Because we stop the exact thing it was designed(?) to do, to think.
I find void meditation hard and I really hate it, and because I'm an overthinker it even harder.
Being an overthinker might mean that my mind is not in control and I overanalyze.


Hope this helps you.


Really interesting statement. I'm aware of that I personally feel like not thinking nor analyzing which I overthink and overanalyze is a waste of time. I mean I literally feel like I MUST think and analyze because there is nothing better to do with my time. Unfortunately lately in the last few years I keep burning myself out of my routine and notice that all I do is walk and think and it's my go to for things.

I'm certainly not a meditator in any way, shape, or form. I merely just think of everything.



I get the feeling.
Sometimes I just walk in my room from door to bed and bed to door and so on while I'm listening to music and THINK.
After an hour of doing this my head burns and my forehead hurts. Due to my Pluto Retrograde and Mercury Retrugrade this can put me in the position to not even be conscious that I'm walking like this. It's like I'm trapped in my world, thinking and imagining possibile outcomes in different situations.
It's a dangerous loop that can lead to procrastination.
Sometimes it's like I want to think about anything to avoid being in the present, this can lead to addictions(?) like playing games that drains a lot of mental energy.

Oh and btw, when trying to do void meditation you might want to focus on one thing like a spot on the wall or anything that is not very dynamic I suppose.
A thing that I do sometimes is to breath in and then when I breath out I let my thoughts go like how the steam goes up from a boiling vase of water. Just let go of the thoughts and relax.
Be in the moment, feel that spot on the wall, be that spot on the wall feel that cold wall where the spot is layed on.
This is very similar with that exercise on jos called Conscious Fusion, or is the same thing.

When you do void meditation and you focus on your breath and you feel how your lungs are getting filled with air, feeling that presure in you chest along with that movement of air, isn't very similar with that exercise? I think it is. This is void meditation too.

Hope this helps you.
"Acting calm and composed is a privilege of the mighty."


https://youtu.be/o8_gXbksxtY


The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. - Confucius

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2766

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Shael » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:38 pm

SerLorars13 wrote:Once somebody said that our mind actually hates void meditation.
Why?
Because we stop the exact thing it was designed(?) to do, to think.
I find void meditation hard and I really hate it, and because I'm an overthinker it even harder.
Being an overthinker might mean that my mind is not in control and I overanalyze.


Hope this helps you.
Void Meditation is hard for beginners and intermediates because the mind is not used to doing this. It is a new and unfamiliar thing for the mind, and the mind can be stubborn with these things. Consistent practice and application is needed for the mind to get used to this and accept it in a relaxed manner.

Over time, void meditation starts to actually feel good to do. It's only a matter of practice and patience. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am

What about my hand and feet...could I open those if I haven't opened the first 7? Can I do aura cleaning in public, like during my 30 min break @work? How can I release excess energy, today while on a bike ride from work I had a moment of reality like I had seen past a weird delusion of self....my being/energy/mind(idk how to explain as I'm still getting used to it) was very intense and everyone else's was pretty much undetectable...some people would give a a weird smile and stare at me as if they new I had a problem with reality. Or they'd just have this weird energy twitch (again idk how to explain I just kinda see/feel this sometimes) I'm guessing they sense my intense energy

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:24 am

Also when doing void while I'm laying in bed , I recently managed to get a silent mind but if I stay awake my body gets a "frustrated" feeling after a while. How can I practice trance

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 447

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Low Priest wrote:What about my hand and feet...could I open those if I haven't opened the first 7? Can I do aura cleaning in public, like during my 30 min break @work? How can I release excess energy, today while on a bike ride from work I had a moment of reality like I had seen past a weird delusion of self....my being/energy/mind(idk how to explain as I'm still getting used to it) was very intense and everyone else's was pretty much undetectable...some people would give a a weird smile and stare at me as if they new I had a problem with reality. Or they'd just have this weird energy twitch (again idk how to explain I just kinda see/feel this sometimes) I'm guessing they sense my intense energy


You should focus on the main seven chakras first; not only is this the healthy course of action, but it inherently makes opening the minor chakras easier. I don't believe that working on them will cause issues the same way that opening the main chakras in the wrong order does - something that has made those who are without very ill - but you'll nevertheless have an easier time with the minor chakras once you've taken care of your main seven. Aura cleaning in public is a matter of environment - so if you're surrounded by people who'll just think you're doing some simple Eastern meditation practices, you're probably fine. This isn't so much the case in Islamic countries. So consider your environment and act accordingly. Also, if you're feeling like you have excess energy building up and it makes you uncomfortable, you should call out to Satan and/or your GD to help by taking this excess energy for the Powers of Hell to utilize. It's a win-win situation all around.

Regarding your other inquiry, my body gets that frustrated feeling too. If I don't focus, I'll instinctively move and pull myself out of a (light) trance state without meaning to. As much as I hate to say it, this is one of those things that only improves with repetition, since your body is needing to get used to this new thing you're doing. I would say if you're experiencing that physical frustration entering a trance, then leave it there for now; don't try to fall into a deeper trance just yet. Grow accustomed to and familiar with the light to moderate trance sensations, try doing some positive energy work in it like building your Aura of Protection.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:03 am

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Low Priest wrote:What about my hand and feet...could I open those if I haven't opened the first 7? Can I do aura cleaning in public, like during my 30 min break @work? How can I release excess energy, today while on a bike ride from work I had a moment of reality like I had seen past a weird delusion of self....my being/energy/mind(idk how to explain as I'm still getting used to it) was very intense and everyone else's was pretty much undetectable...some people would give a a weird smile and stare at me as if they new I had a problem with reality. Or they'd just have this weird energy twitch (again idk how to explain I just kinda see/feel this sometimes) I'm guessing they sense my intense energy


You should focus on the main seven chakras first; not only is this the healthy course of action, but it inherently makes opening the minor chakras easier. I don't believe that working on them will cause issues the same way that opening the main chakras in the wrong order does - something that has made those who are without very ill - but you'll nevertheless have an easier time with the minor chakras once you've taken care of your main seven. Aura cleaning in public is a matter of environment - so if you're surrounded by people who'll just think you're doing some simple Eastern meditation practices, you're probably fine. This isn't so much the case in Islamic countries. So consider your environment and act accordingly. Also, if you're feeling like you have excess energy building up and it makes you uncomfortable, you should call out to Satan and/or your GD to help by taking this excess energy for the Powers of Hell to utilize. It's a win-win situation all around.

Regarding your other inquiry, my body gets that frustrated feeling too. If I don't focus, I'll instinctively move and pull myself out of a (light) trance state without meaning to. As much as I hate to say it, this is one of those things that only improves with repetition, since your body is needing to get used to this new thing you're doing. I would say if you're experiencing that physical frustration entering a trance, then leave it there for now; don't try to fall into a deeper trance just yet. Grow accustomed to and familiar with the light to moderate trance sensations, try doing some positive energy work in it like building your Aura of Protection.

I appreciate your reply...so when calling out to Satan to take the energy, do I visualize his sigil and then ask? Or do I have to vibrate his name and focus on it for a while? I haven't met my GD as I am still getting used to void

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 447

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:09 am

Low Priest wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Low Priest wrote:What about my hand and feet...could I open those if I haven't opened the first 7? Can I do aura cleaning in public, like during my 30 min break @work? How can I release excess energy, today while on a bike ride from work I had a moment of reality like I had seen past a weird delusion of self....my being/energy/mind(idk how to explain as I'm still getting used to it) was very intense and everyone else's was pretty much undetectable...some people would give a a weird smile and stare at me as if they new I had a problem with reality. Or they'd just have this weird energy twitch (again idk how to explain I just kinda see/feel this sometimes) I'm guessing they sense my intense energy


You should focus on the main seven chakras first; not only is this the healthy course of action, but it inherently makes opening the minor chakras easier. I don't believe that working on them will cause issues the same way that opening the main chakras in the wrong order does - something that has made those who are without very ill - but you'll nevertheless have an easier time with the minor chakras once you've taken care of your main seven. Aura cleaning in public is a matter of environment - so if you're surrounded by people who'll just think you're doing some simple Eastern meditation practices, you're probably fine. This isn't so much the case in Islamic countries. So consider your environment and act accordingly. Also, if you're feeling like you have excess energy building up and it makes you uncomfortable, you should call out to Satan and/or your GD to help by taking this excess energy for the Powers of Hell to utilize. It's a win-win situation all around.

Regarding your other inquiry, my body gets that frustrated feeling too. If I don't focus, I'll instinctively move and pull myself out of a (light) trance state without meaning to. As much as I hate to say it, this is one of those things that only improves with repetition, since your body is needing to get used to this new thing you're doing. I would say if you're experiencing that physical frustration entering a trance, then leave it there for now; don't try to fall into a deeper trance just yet. Grow accustomed to and familiar with the light to moderate trance sensations, try doing some positive energy work in it like building your Aura of Protection.

I appreciate your reply...so when calling out to Satan to take the energy, do I visualize his sigil and then ask? Or do I have to vibrate his name and focus on it for a while? I haven't met my GD as I am still getting used to void


That would be an effective way of doing it, indeed. It's always good to focus on Satan's sigil(s) when communicating with Him. As for vibrating His name, I wouldn't say this is necessary but it certainly doesn't hurt, so I'd leave this up to your preference. I do not yet know my GD either, but I nevertheless affirm that I'm calling out to my GD in request for their assistance - whoever they may be.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Jonathon » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:29 am

I have found that opening my chakras/nadis quietens my mind down rather than giving me more thoughts/feelings. I program energy to open them.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lunar Dance 666 and 15 guests