Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Politics career

Aquarius

Should we SS, if we have what is necessary(natal chart predispositions) get into politics? Like really getting out there like major politicians are doing.

Politics is like any other thing and requires skills. While everyone would assume that everyone would like them and their views, and many other things, or that they are skilled while they don't have any true skill in regards to this, they would fail.

So if one finds that they have the skills and not just blown air into their head, one could theoretically consider this. On the other hand, one must not wait for the Gods to nanny them and give them votes and help them all while they themselves do nothing, nor hope to get any office just to be a parasite or useless about it.

But definitely, it's viable for a few people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Politics is like any other thing and requires skills. While everyone would assume that everyone would like them and their views, and many other things, or that they are skilled while they don't have any true skill in regards to this, they would fail.

So if one finds that they have the skills and not just blown air into their head, one could theoretically consider this. On the other hand, one must not wait for the Gods to nanny them and give them votes and help them all while they themselves do nothing, nor hope to get any office just to be a parasite or useless about it.

And the voters are just one half of the whole picture, the internal power struggles within a given party, territory, surrounded by rivaling politicians and their intricate network of intrests is the other half.
Somehow you have to force your will on others who are corrupt while staying pure surely requires a whole arsenal of different skills from persuasion, negotiation to all sorts of social skills and strategy.

It truly requires a “man against time”, who is both “Sun” (wise and idealistic) and “Lightning” (brutally pragmatic if necessary).

In my opinion, being an advisor has a lot of advantages over being the acutal politician. With occult powers, one project his will without anyone noticing and getting unwanted attention.
I believe a lot of occultist influenced the course of history using the same strategy ( becoming and advisor to a king/duke etc and influence events through them.)

This is how the enemy has control over humanity, only a handful of jews practicing power through others.

If they can do it, we can do it as well for the good of humanity and our Gods ;)

Advisor is better than being acting politician in today's world. In regards to application of the "Will", one has to also certify and know that their so called "Will" is not some childish bullshit that their own people or those that they lead will have to pay.

Leadership is about thinking those who are lead and not about one's self. If one wants an office to be someone, they should opt in to become a celebrity or reach the top of a business field, for maximum personal freedom and attention on them. Politics shouldn't be a clown show as it is today, it should be done only in mind of those who are being lead.

Politics is extremely complex and oversimplifications like "But I'll do what I want" are asinine and childish. Politicians rarely if ever are able to do "What they want". If one wants to live life to the fullest and have family, best housing, and whatever other benefits, enjoy women or family life and so forth, there are other ways.

Savitar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And the voters are just one half of the whole picture, the internal power struggles within a given party, territory, surrounded by rivaling politicians and their intricate network of intrests is the other half.
Somehow you have to force your will on others who are corrupt while staying pure surely requires a whole arsenal of different skills from persuasion, negotiation to all sorts of social skills and strategy.

It truly requires a “man against time”, who is both “Sun” (wise and idealistic) and “Lightning” (brutally pragmatic if necessary).

In my opinion, being an advisor has a lot of advantages over being the acutal politician. With occult powers, one project his will without anyone noticing and getting unwanted attention.
I believe a lot of occultist influenced the course of history using the same strategy ( becoming and advisor to a king/duke etc and influence events through them.)

This is how the enemy has control over humanity, only a handful of jews practicing power through others.

If they can do it, we can do it as well for the good of humanity and our Gods ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Advisor is better than being acting politician in today's world. In regards to application of the "Will", one has to also certify and know that their so called "Will" is not some childish bullshit that their own people or those that they lead will have to pay.

Leadership is about thinking those who are lead and not about one's self. If one wants an office to be someone, they should opt in to become a celebrity or reach the top of a business field, for maximum personal freedom and attention on them. Politics shouldn't be a clown show as it is today, it should be done only in mind of those who are being lead.

Politics is extremely complex and oversimplifications like "But I'll do what I want" are asinine and childish. Politicians rarely if ever are able to do "What they want". If one wants to live life to the fullest and have family, best housing, and whatever other benefits, enjoy women or family life and so forth, there are other ways.

Totally agreed! Regardless of being an advisor or the actual politician, a high level of emotional and spiritual maturity is needed. Otherwise the enemy would have no problem with misleading, sending subliminal messages to feed ones ego for example.

The only thing I disagree with is that politicians rarely get “what they want”. From where I from, even small time politicians get rich quickly by influencing outcome of public procuroments and tenders (or playing their part, aiding in the process) and have the enterpenaurs payback a certain percentage of the (tax payers) money. This can range from 10% up to 40%+. Of course other participants of this economy get a slice of the cake: lawyers, accountants, etc. This of course leads to overpriced tenders while the resulting investments are of the poorest quality and useless. Most of these small time guys are totally okay with being political prostitutes, they can afford a wealthy lifestyle that involves no creative labor at all, only obidience and loyality. (And a little heat from time to time) There is a small minority who had high ambitions, bringing change, “changing the system from within”) but they either got crushed or became part of the system.

I have the highest respect for those type of people who can sucessfully fight againts such criminal rings while remaining uncorrupted.

This topic would make a great sermon by the way. Maybe with some examples of how The Nazi Leaders dealt with these type of problems, some of their behind the scene negotiations.

We all know how Hitler was able gain the trust and support of the people, but he also had great skill to convince powerful, shrewed (and often selfish) industrialists and businessman to follow him. Now that is something only a handful of people can do.

The thing is the people you describe who are only there for looting purposes aren't leaders or even "politicians", since they do not help improve the "Politeia" or the Civilization. All they do is they act like serfdom managers, and this is an inferior position of a politican.

As for them usurping wealth, wealth is a necessity and without this, one cannot be free. But at the same time the bringing of "wealth" may also bring someone under the thumb of someone else. An example, jews borrowing White European kings in the courts and managing their assets.

Consider how the US politics is lobby based. Ie, politicians are race horses, and get put bets on the by corporations. The highest bet and the most fitting horse, is not a person who "Does what they want", and rarely if ever they exercise any personal will. This is because politics is increasingly reduced into a state where it's a menial task, and the true oligarchy of the planet doesn't recognize any ruling right to "Democratically" elected politicians.

This in plain terms we call a "pawn". To be the most effective in this degree, they must have the least amount of supernal ambition, and the highest amount of personal greed. While greed can be great within a context, for them it's like mostly greed.

By not "Getting what they want", I did not mean in personal desires, but rather in global politics or even National politics.

However, if one is in such positions only for personal gain, the civilization will be ruined and one is effectively no better than the already existing jews, who create extreme imbalance.

Savitar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Totally agreed! Regardless of being an advisor or the actual politician, a high level of emotional and spiritual maturity is needed. Otherwise the enemy would have no problem with misleading, sending subliminal messages to feed ones ego for example.

The only thing I disagree with is that politicians rarely get “what they want”. From where I from, even small time politicians get rich quickly by influencing outcome of public procuroments and tenders (or playing their part, aiding in the process) and have the enterpenaurs payback a certain percentage of the (tax payers) money. This can range from 10% up to 40%+. Of course other participants of this economy get a slice of the cake: lawyers, accountants, etc. This of course leads to overpriced tenders while the resulting investments are of the poorest quality and useless. Most of these small time guys are totally okay with being political prostitutes, they can afford a wealthy lifestyle that involves no creative labor at all, only obidience and loyality. (And a little heat from time to time) There is a small minority who had high ambitions, bringing change, “changing the system from within”) but they either got crushed or became part of the system.

I have the highest respect for those type of people who can sucessfully fight againts such criminal rings while remaining uncorrupted.

This topic would make a great sermon by the way. Maybe with some examples of how The Nazi Leaders dealt with these type of problems, some of their behind the scene negotiations.

We all know how Hitler was able gain the trust and support of the people, but he also had great skill to convince powerful, shrewed (and often selfish) industrialists and businessman to follow him. Now that is something only a handful of people can do.

We should do everything we can (if we can) to gain power and use it for Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is the people you describe who are only there for looting purposes aren't leaders or even "politicians", since they do not help improve the "Politeia" or the Civilization. All they do is they act like serfdom managers, and this is an inferior position of a politican.

As for them usurping wealth, wealth is a necessity and without this, one cannot be free. But at the same time the bringing of "wealth" may also bring someone under the thumb of someone else. An example, jews borrowing White European kings in the courts and managing their assets.

Consider how the US politics is lobby based. Ie, politicians are race horses, and get put bets on the by corporations. The highest bet and the most fitting horse, is not a person who "Does what they want", and rarely if ever they exercise any personal will. This is because politics is increasingly reduced into a state where it's a menial task, and the true oligarchy of the planet doesn't recognize any ruling right to "Democratically" elected politicians.

This in plain terms we call a "pawn". To be the most effective in this degree, they must have the least amount of supernal ambition, and the highest amount of personal greed. While greed can be great within a context, for them it's like mostly greed.

By not "Getting what they want", I did not mean in personal desires, but rather in global politics or even National politics.

However, if one is in such positions only for personal gain, the civilization will be ruined and one is effectively no better than the already existing jews, who create extreme imbalance.

Thank you for explaining, I understand now what you meant.

I think if someone is only at the level of consciousness where they just desire to get rich get as many women (or men) as possible and become a celebrity and dictate their will on others and gain as much of what you personally want as possible then they should not be in politics. What I just said appears to be almost everyone in political power right now not to mention many of them purposefully want to destroy the people they are leading this is not good at all. I know in ancient times at least in some of the civilizations they had it so the leader at least had to have a risen Kundalini or have reached a certain checkpoint in their progress. This allowed them be at a level of consciousness that understood some of the greater truths in the universe and gave them much more wisdom. There is no way this could be implemented today in our current state and I am not saying at all if anyone wants to be a politician right now they have to be extremely advanced (any Satanist just about is better than what we got now) I am just saying you should have spiritual maturity and wisdom and actually care about the people you are leading.

I think a good leader is also able to connect to the mass mind in a way and understand both what their people want (when I say their people I mean you should be the same race as who you are leading in an ideal situation though not completely possible with everyone today in the mixed societies) and what is best for their people at the same time. I think a good leader would be able to be called on in the mind by others and telepathic. Ideally it would be like in Ancient Egypt all the people of the leading class were psychic and telepathic and connected to eachother they were able to use this to carry out tasks. They very much cared about the people that they were leading and they wanted the best for them. They also focused on the spiritual health of their people as well and often anyone who was a celebrity or rich in was spiritual very much so as well and wise and meditated regularly and had contact with various Gods sometimes was Chosen by a God to represent something or do something.

That would be a perfect situation what we should try to bring back. An actual society that is balanced between the material and the spiritual and where people are free and amoung their own kind (racially seperated for the most part except people traveling and exploring other places or studying in them for education purposes and of course not race mixing sexually)

I think going beyond this at some point I know this is ahead of things by far but maybe countries and money should cease to exist as a dividing force for humanity. Places could be divided into different regions based upon the race and culture of people for example "the mountain region" or "the northern region" etc where each is lead by their own tribe or people such as "the mountain people" or "the children of the northern sun" etc

Instead of money some form of exchange with energy based upon the natural system so whoever is most spiritual or contributes the most in society both material and spiritual has the most.

We need to get rid of everything the Jews messed up like money it's is an oppression and doesn't speak well of us as humans. No one should have to suffer and go with so little and have to slave away in a Jewish Materialic system for 50-60 hours a week just to barely survive fuck that we need a new world.

Anyways that is way better than what we have now sorry to go into my own ideas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back