Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What’s the point of existing and evolving forever?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
So I’m was planning on how i’m going to advance in every way and become immortal in the shortest time possible.

But then i started thinking about what’s the point of having to deal with this rough and harsh world and universe forever. when i can just kill myself right now and die in the astral and i will never have to suffer in anyway anymore.

So what do you think?

You need to be severely brainwashed or a troll (wich may be the case here) to think this stupid think. The point of living is to advance and evolve.This is the point of life, if this was not the case then what is the point of being alive?

Only jewish religions can make you think that the only reason you have been created is to die (and worship a fake jewboo). Why don't you stop trolling and get away from these forum?

Once a wolf tried to jump and eat the grapes that were hanging above him wondering how sweet and delicious they would taste. But then this Buddhist came along and told the wolf that no matter what he did he would still suffer searching for food everyday of his life. So the wolf intellectually thought that since theres no point to living and advancing and maybe the grapes are sour to self rationalize then he fucking died from hunger. Little did the young wolf know that eating those sweet grapes would elevate all of his suffering forever.

1)Suffering is caused due to lack of power. Since your consciousness and your body are so weak the dual nature of the world affects you in a karmic loop. The human mind hopes for happiness and joy but does not want to suffer. Without suffering, there would be no joy and without pain there would be no happiness. This is an inherent contradiction of emotion,of the feeling brain and the thinking brain. Without losers, there are no victors and without darkness there is no light. Hate is born out of the desire to protect love and revenge is the manifestation of that hate that breeds more hate and continues endlessly in a karmic cycle.

2) The elimination of emotions and feelings, the elimination of consciousness does not only elevate suffering, it elevates also happiness and extinguishes your entire being. The energy that is being manifested in the vibrational level, the mental level as consciousness. If you extinguish it, your existence is extinct. Prolonging suffering doesn't work either.

3) There is no method for elevating suffering found in philosophy, both in the far east and in the west. Acceptance of the state of the world is the first step towards self actualization. The only way to eliminate suffering is to rise above it, rise your consciousness above it and your consciousness changes how you perceive things. The only way out is the energetic tantric path. After the kundalini rises, everything changes. The Gods who transcend our state of being are on a different plane of existence. The way you perceive and feel things are different on that plane of existence. Reach that and then theorize if astral and physical immorality were really worth it or not.

To make the evil and the suffering stop so that everyone can have a good life.
If your life is bad you can end it but the universe will stay the same and every innocent will keep suffering, the entire point of life is to make the universe a better place for everyone.

Before finding out about Satanism I thought the best outcome for this planet and the universe was total destruction because I thought humans (and everyone in the universe) were evil. That was before finding out that jews are not human.

Harry said:
So I’m was planning on how i’m going to advance in every way and become immortal in the shortest time possible.

But then i started thinking about what’s the point of having to deal with this rough and harsh world and universe forever. when i can just kill myself right now and die in the astral and i will never have to suffer in anyway anymore.

So what do you think?
You'll never suffer but you'll never be satisfied either. It will just be nothing. Exactly how it was before you were ever born. Suffering is inseparable from life.

I was thinking that if I was immortal then on a long enough timeline my odds of committing suicide would reach 100%, because at some point you will have learned & experienced pretty much everything that's worth experiencing to you. If nothing new and stimulating is left for you then life becomes a boring grind, just an eternal "meh, seen it". This is where children come in since it's a way for you to re-rexperience the wonder and curiosity you once had. So if we lived in a healthy society then maybe this would never be a concern.

Other than that it's suicide and rebirth so that you'd have a chance to experience everything for the first time again. But
maybe you wouldn't have that either after a point, since past life amnesia seems to be a symptom of spiritual degeneration.

As Lord Adolf Hitler said:
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

What's the point of having to deal with all these problems? To live better and to make the world and the univers better.

What is the point of killing yourself? No one. Just to be coward and escape the reality.

HH

Once you reach a bit of an amount of advancement, the struggle against the shit way life has been made to be gets easier. You can manipulate energies for your and others' benefit, and punish offenders. After just learning how to do a couple of things, it would make you elite in this world, and that is quite literal. It's like a veil you have to punch through.

Advancement after that point is easier, in a way. It's the beginning which can be the hardest, but then the momentum can keep you going.

Killing your Body and Conscience is not full death. You'll still be alive and [repeat of what has been said above in this thread]. The Universe is full of shit beings, and the goal is to make things good and better - and this will be an ongoing adventure. More and more Gods and Goddesses are coming into existence constantly, and They all need somewhere to live, so the enemies will be pushed away and good will live and remain. Perhaps you want to do your own thing which is not quite in-line with Satan and Orion - I can't see why you can't go somewhere and be your (evil, different?) self, as long as you don't do wrong against Satan, Friendlies, Protected Species/Planets/Systems, etc. There are some either species or individuals/groups/factions which are friendly with Satan, or possibly fear Him rather than are friendly with Him, but would be hostile against Humans, if I remember correctly.

Did you neglect and abandon Children and Animals/pets and others who are in need? The point of living is, as Satan says, to better Yourself and the Universe.

luis said:
You need to be severely brainwashed or a troll (wich may be the case here) to think this stupid think. The point of living is to advance and evolve.This is the point of life, if this was not the case then what is the point of being alive?

Only jewish religions can make you think that the only reason you have been created is to die (and worship a fake jewboo). Why don't you stop trolling and get away from these forum?

I'm not trolling. i don't troll. but from time to time i start to want to kill my self. because of the environment which i live in. but thankfully I'm still alive.

curio said:
I was thinking that if I was immortal then on a long enough timeline my odds of committing suicide would reach 100%, because at some point you will have learned & experienced pretty much everything that's worth experiencing to you. If nothing new and stimulating is left for you then life becomes a boring grind, just an eternal "meh, seen it".
If you were to attain godhead (or even just a moderate level of overall advancement and soul-cleansing), then your thoughts of suicide would already diminish to near zero in the first place. A fully opened and empowered 7th chakra, as well as pineal gland secreting ambrosia, will give so much more pleasure to your existence itself. 99.99999% of people who healthily reach such a state and are on Satan's side would never ever consider suicide or want to die.

After a certain point in advancement, the simple act of living and working on yourself just starts to feel really good and satisfying. And this only gets better and better as you become stronger. There is no "deadline" at which you will get 'bored'. The universe is infinite and there are infinite things to invent, explore, and experience. :)

This is actually what Buddhism is about. And Buddhism is built on the same attitude you present here and that is why its to depress people into self hatred to get them to accept extinction [Nirvana] as the goal. Basically life sucks go kill yourself and people worship this disgusting trash as enlightenment....

As you advance with spiritual practices you will change your mind as the drainbow becomes a rainbow.

Harry said:

So what do you think?

Harry said:

So what do you think?

You say that all existence is meaningless and say you should erase yourself, but that is really going to be a horrible idea for you and anyone close to you that will produce nothing but suffering. Meanwhile, there is an objectively existing possibility that you empower your soul and also improve the lives of hundreds of other people by showing them the path to advancement through anonymous means online, allowing them to obtain control over their soul and increase the health of their consciousness incredibly. The anonymous part is very important, do not use your real name or do anything stupid.

Now imagine a future timeline where you realize what a vast net benefit you have produced for this number of people and find out how many people think your assistance was incredibly meaningful to them. In this situation, would you seriously still say that your existence is objectively meaningless? Even if you only awakened just 5 people to the truth, one of those 5 could be someone who awakens 100, 10 of whom each awaken another 10 and eventually reach someone who makes an even bigger impact through the chain reaction. The spread of knowledge can be exponential, even the smallest effort can make an unpredictably large difference.

Meanwhile there's a second possible future where you kill yourself. It would be a pretty bad experience for you, most likely, you would end up horribly regretting it in the afterlife and realize just how much you screwed yourself with no way of fixing it. Your parent(s) and siblings could be overwhelmed by grief and you'd objectively be causing a whole lot of harm to those around you. I'm sure you'd hurt a good number of people and make their lives feel much more meaningless, all because you didn't want to feel pain anymore, when that loss of pain is the opposite of what would truly happen.

There are already many people alive who are very meaningful to others and can increase their level of meaning to them greatly, spiritual practice only makes the advancement of humanity much easier. Please don't kill yourself. It's the worst decision you could possibly make. If you really want to know the nature of all reality and truly determine whether or not it has any objective meaning, trying to kill yourself and wipe away all your knowledge and intellect is never going to get you what you want.

Harry said:

So what do you think?

Maybe so you can purge the evil cockless cocksuckers like the Greys or the overgrown lizards like the Reptilians from this universe and help life evolve and flourish? That way in the near future your children, your wife or someone you love won't have to ask the same question you did.

And why do you think that being an ever-improving God is a bad thing?

If the life is though, start working on making it easier for you. Satan gave you the tools(runes, meditation) to get anything you might want. Satan and the Gods also provided you with instructions on how to use those tools. The only thing they cannot do is use those tools for you, that duty falls on you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Before finding out about Satanism I thought the best outcome for this planet and the universe was total destruction because I thought humans (and everyone in the universe) were evil. That was before finding out that jews are not human.

I guess I wasn't the only one who converted with a misanthropic attitude and had that washed away in mere months after learning the truth.

Depending on someones level of consciousness the way one perceives ideas, notions, and the things in front of them will change. At a low level one cannot comprehend certain ideas and beliefs. The thought of existing forever to someone that always suffers and is unable to get out of said suffering must seem like a sort of punishment and death seems like a wonderful alternative to it. Someone who only suffers are those that are ignorant and weak. They cannot perceive anything other than suffering.

As one improves upon themselves and uplift their energies they learn that there isn't only suffering. Still, they are not yet capable of keeping on track and only "dream" of being happy rather than taking the steps to be happy.

Finally one elevates themselves to learn how to deal with suffering. Not all forms of suffering are inherently negative. One will always face resistance regardless of what they do as action takes energy. Suffering never disappears completely but it does lessen to an extent. One accepts that suffering exists but they accept happiness also exists and they strive towards happiness rather than wallowing in suffering. They both have suffering but the difference between the two is which side you work towards and which one is an afterthought.

So to answer your question of what is the point of existing and evolving forever, well, its something you have to decide. No one can force an ideal or belief on you. You have to decide for yourself. What within you is your foundation. Yourself? Your family? Your race? Your way of life? Whatever it may be it must be something that you have decided. Over time you can add more reasons to it. The more you elevate yourself and your consciousness the more things will matter to you. The more things that become important to you the more you will need to elevate yourself. Its an eternal loop of upward advancement.

ShadowTheRaven said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I guess I wasn't the only one who converted with a misanthropic attitude and had that washed away in mere months after learning the truth.
I'm not sure if misanthropic is the right word. I firmly believed that life is suffering and the best thing that could happen is to end it. That was before finding out about the Gods.

TopoftheAbyss said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I'm not sure if misanthropic is the right word. I firmly believed that life is suffering and the best thing that could happen is to end it. That was before finding out about the Gods.
Philanthrope.

Harry said:
Legendary Creature said:
I think you should consider seeking professional help to deal with this suicidal mindset of yours.

They just try to sell me some pills.

There are medical conditions that can cause such a mindset, though. Not all of medical science is quackery.

Because...

Every day is a new day, and every day is an opportunity to see and experience something new in this infinite universe.

Seeing the Universe as an endless meadow full of flowers, with every of one having its own unique smell, you need eternity to smell them all. Every droplet of dew has its own taste, and there are so many...

In infinite Universe, there are infinite possibilities. That’s why you need to live long enough to experience everything this Universe offers you. Even the eternal life might not be enough.

So, only those who are ungrateful to be alive are the ones who are ungrateful of something as immortality. To us who appreciate life, there is no bigger gift we can receive than being immortal. That is why we are eternally grateful to Father Satan! Forever!

Start appreciating life, and you will see what immortality can give you.

Jack said:
Once a wolf tried to jump and eat the grapes that were hanging above him wondering how sweet and delicious they would taste. But then this Buddhist came along and told the wolf that no matter what he did he would still suffer searching for food everyday of his life. So the wolf intellectually thought that since theres no point to living and advancing and maybe the grapes are sour to self rationalize then he fucking died from hunger. Little did the young wolf know that eating those sweet grapes would elevate all of his suffering forever.

1)Suffering is caused due to lack of power. Since your consciousness and your body are so weak the dual nature of the world affects you in a karmic loop. The human mind hopes for happiness and joy but does not want to suffer. Without suffering, there would be no joy and without pain there would be no happiness. This is an inherent contradiction of emotion,of the feeling brain and the thinking brain. Without losers, there are no victors and without darkness there is no light. Hate is born out of the desire to protect love and revenge is the manifestation of that hate that breeds more hate and continues endlessly in a karmic cycle.

2) The elimination of emotions and feelings, the elimination of consciousness does not only elevate suffering, it elevates also happiness and extinguishes your entire being. The energy that is being manifested in the vibrational level, the mental level as consciousness. If you extinguish it, your existence is extinct. Prolonging suffering doesn't work either.

3) There is no method for elevating suffering found in philosophy, both in the far east and in the west. Acceptance of the state of the world is the first step towards self actualization. The only way to eliminate suffering is to rise above it, rise your consciousness above it and your consciousness changes how you perceive things. The only way out is the energetic tantric path. After the kundalini rises, everything changes. The Gods who transcend our state of being are on a different plane of existence. The way you perceive and feel things are different on that plane of existence. Reach that and then theorize if astral and physical immorality were really worth it or not.

Having to "suffer" so you can get joy or happiness sounds retarded. Hate being born out of the desire to protect love as you stated is also wrong. it gets into "muh feelings" from which you can gather from an attack of constantly screaming about love and how everything in life deals with finding the perfect love or issues with love like in a lot music today. it can be right in a sense as there are some examples that can be put out like loving your nation and race and fighting to protect them and having an extreme amount of hatred with anything that contradicts. but the way you put it is jewy. also, the hate breeding more hate sounds like the crap from comic strips and batman where the goal is not to become like "them" which ties you into becoming a victim. this view of the "karsmic cycle" ties in to the three- fold wiccan crap of negative things turning back around and effecting you in some negative way which is also wrong. if Spiritual Satanist didn't exist the jew would already have claimed this world and the universe simply wouldn't care. obviously if you dont clean and get rid of negative residue like attracts like in that sense but as a whole is doesnt have to be that way meaning nothing is fixed until the making.

Eliminating consciousness is eliminating the "I", the self, the ego, the personality, whatever you want to call it. Eliminating your self does removes you from suffering because your not there to experience the suffering- the attack of the enemy. without a mind or a sense of self there is nothing there, so obviously there would be a sense of relief of this non existence as this non existence plays upon itself and leaves you idle which is the attack. they dont wont us alive, conscious or moving for that matter. Our sole existence is what the enemy targets and try to get rid of so following along their steps naturally grabs some relief or feel to it as this is what they want. they want you dead. if you were a good goy little slave. then you can dream in your dream state and become victim to the enemy and drown with a smile if thats what they wanted. you become disposable trash to which all that you is (not) is manipulated and given to you, which is the purpose of the microchip of the enemy which this nirvana suicide suffering crap ties into. its letting the enemy god "take the wheel" as xians say.

Acceptance is total bullshit. its extremely bullshit on every level and is nothing but crap from the enemy. If you except that which is contradictory you're pretty much opening the door for bullshit to happen and maintain in this world. Any amount of acceptance is what causes bullshit to gravitate towards you. thinking of the world and accepting its condition is preposterous. actuality or the making or being of things are in reason which shall and is being completely handle and fought against (positive affirmations) in every positive safe way. meaning- that there is a reason for negative things happening and the core of those reasons must but destroyed to overcome its effect. Self actualization or in this case Realization is just being observant. its your 5 sense plus one more through spiritual empowerment as well as meditations that allow you to see and witness the makings of anything from which you can began to act on if you want to change it.

Length said:
Jack said:

Having to "suffer" so you can get joy or happiness sounds retarded. Hate being born out of the desire to protect love as you stated is also wrong. it gets into "muh feelings" from which you can gather from an attack of constantly screaming about love and how everything in life deals with finding the perfect love or issues with love like in a lot music today. it can be right in a sense as there are some examples that can be put out like loving your nation and race and fighting to protect them and having an extreme amount of hatred with anything that contradicts. but the way you put it is jewy. also, the hate breeding more hate sounds like the crap from comic strips and batman where the goal is not to become like "them" which ties you into becoming a victim. this view of the "karsmic cycle" ties in to the three- fold wiccan crap of negative things turning back around and effecting you in some negative way which is also wrong. if Spiritual Satanist didn't exist the jew would already have claimed this world and the universe simply wouldn't care. obviously if you dont clean and get rid of negative residue like attracts like in that sense but as a whole is doesnt have to be that way meaning nothing is fixed until the making.

Eliminating consciousness is eliminating the "I", the self, the ego, the personality, whatever you want to call it. Eliminating your self does removes you from suffering because your not there to experience the suffering- the attack of the enemy. without a mind or a sense of self there is nothing there, so obviously there would be a sense of relief of this non existence as this non existence plays upon itself and leaves you idle which is the attack. they dont wont us alive, conscious or moving for that matter. Our sole existence is what the enemy targets and try to get rid of so following along their steps naturally grabs some relief or feel to it as this is what they want. they want you dead. if you were a good goy little slave. then you can dream in your dream state and become victim to the enemy and drown with a smile if thats what they wanted. you become disposable trash to which all that you is (not) is manipulated and given to you, which is the purpose of the microchip of the enemy which this nirvana suicide suffering crap ties into. its letting the enemy god "take the wheel" as xians say.

Acceptance is total bullshit. its extremely bullshit on every level and is nothing but crap from the enemy. If you except that which is contradictory you're pretty much opening the door for bullshit to happen and maintain in this world. Any amount of acceptance is what causes bullshit to gravitate towards you. thinking of the world and accepting its condition is preposterous. actuality or the making or being of things are in reason which shall and is being completely handle and fought against (positive affirmations) in every positive safe way. meaning- that there is a reason for negative things happening and the core of those reasons must but destroyed to overcome its effect. Self actualization or in this case Realization is just being observant. its your 5 sense plus one more through spiritual empowerment as well as meditations that allow you to see and witness the makings of anything from which you can began to act on if you want to change it.
That's why I said ,philosophy is bullshit. And everything I wrote comes from vedantic philosophy. It's not something I believe, it's something intellectual pandering leads to.

As I said the only correct path is the energetic tantric path.

The question is since the universe is by itself infinite, and is Aether based, ie, infinity based, what is the purpose of death in this case?

There is no real reason to "die", unless one would choose this consciously for some strange reason to eradicate themselves out of existence, which is mentally sick and absurd.

You know that's funny i made a similar post to yours not too long ago. i realized since then that if i had the option to die body and soul right now i would feel bad. i would miss the good moments of life that everyone suffers and dies for. what are people who survive atrocities thinking when they just go and start a family after? why don't they just kill themselves? life is precious, it is worth suffering for. with this knowledge you have responsibility now, if you suicide, think of all the innocent people and animals your leaving behind...you have to save them. Thats what i think.

i've also decided i dont care to become a god or progressing more than necessary. i do my part of rtr's everyday to help the world and some other things. im content with being a human being on earth because i know life will be nice in the future because of rtr's, but im sure im ignorant on some things, im still learning. take from this what you will man. good luck.

Jack said:
Length said:
Jack said:

That's why I said ,philosophy is bullshit. And everything I wrote comes from vedantic philosophy. It's not something I believe, it's something intellectual pandering leads to.

philosophy is the thought of life. the dictionary states philosophy as: the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.

Jack said:
That's why I said ,philosophy is bullshit.
Jack's mind:

There are lots of shitty jewish philosophy writings out there that try to teach garbage values => All philosophy is evil and bullshit.

This is the same reasoning that lead to your delusions about women. You should try and actually rethink how you go about forming your opinion on things. Philosophy literally means "love of knowledge". The works of our ancient gentile philosophers taught important steps on how to elevate oneself and become immortal.

Length said:
Jack said:
Length said:

philosophy is the thought of life. the dictionary states philosophy as: the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.
Yes and the points that I wrote about actually comes from Buddhist/vedantic philosophy, which this OP was inquiring about, "What's the point of living forever when I'm going to suffer all the time - I might just kill myself. "Buddhists/Jains believe that removing their existence is the solution to all grief and suffering in the world I.e what they call Nirvana.

I actually believe a very different understanding be true, otherwiseI reallywouldn't be here. I believe that these emotional problems affect you so much because of the strength of your consciousness which is very weak. As you develop your spiritual power with meditation your consciousness starts to rise and you start perceiving things differently as with the gain of power. As Nietzsche said "Happiness is the phenomenon that power is rising, and that resistance is being overcome." I believe that Nietzschean philosophy ties deeply with my spiritual beliefs as a practitioner of the Energetic Path of empowerment I.e the Tantric path.

Modern philosophers are just people that express mediocre or dumb thoughts in ways to look intellectual and profound.

Taurus said:
i've also decided i dont care to become a god or progressing more than necessary. i do my part of rtr's everyday to help the world and some other things. im content with being a human being on earth because i know life will be nice in the future because of rtr's, but im sure im ignorant on some things, im still learning. take from this what you will man. good luck.
The point is to become a God if you are male or a Goddess if you are female. Once you become content, then negativity, death, etc. (bad energies) will catch you eventually. Energy takes the easiest rout, the path of least resistance; it is easier to destroy than to create. This is, in another way, the eternal struggle, I am sure, which Lord Hitler mentioned. You're going either forwards or backwards. You entered Spiritual Satanism (World Strongman) and then you are content with not being a God (being the waterboy). Hm. If you keep meditating, you will increase in one way or another, as long as you stay ahead of the negativity, deadly, etc. energies - but just like happened against Earth, Phaeton, and however many other Planets, big things happened and they can bring too many bad energies which you haven't prepared for...

I feel like people who talk like this and ask questions like this don’t really spend time empowering their chakras and cleansing themselves spiritually, which is what Satanism is about.

Because every time I empower and cleanse my soul, my consciousness expands IE my perception changes and I’m happy and grateful to be alive here on earth as a Satanist and realize all the capabilities that we have as humans who are continuously empowering ourselves.

Low Priest said:
How would I know I'm dead?
If your Physical Body has deceased, then you might notice and realise such by not being in your Physical Body and/or by how people are crying over it, it being in a morgue or a funeral home, coffin/ground or cremation chamber/urn/scattered somewhere.

I would like to thank everyone for the help. :D

What made me hopeless and suicidal was seeing everything around me at a deeper level like seeing all the shit around me and in the world at a deeper view or a deeper perception and what made it harder on me was only finding shit. Everywhere i looked i only found shit, which wasn't easy.

Which made me feel that nothing is going to change from how disgusting it is.

BTW what i mean by "shit" are the effects of the enemy on everyone around me and on the world.

But now i feel a sense of responsibility to advance in power and to start to change all the shit to sweet and beautiful cupcakes.

want to see some cupcakes? https://duckduckgo.com/?q=cupcakes&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

FancyMancy said:
Low Priest said:
If your Physical Body has deceased, then you might notice and realise such by not being in your Physical Body and/or by how people are crying over it, it being in a morgue or a funeral home, coffin/ground or cremation chamber/urn/scattered somewhere.
Once time I did drugs(I'm sober now) I was about 15 and I felt like I experienced multiple selves, which should have been relieving but since I'm negative, it was hell I remember one of my selves committing suicide and being in excruciating terror that I was still here via my other selves. Ever since then ive been stuck in a delusion of life.(maybe because the experience made me hold on to life so hard that I created a delusion of a secure isolated existence

Low Priest said:
FancyMancy said:
Low Priest said:
Once time I did drugs(I'm sober now) I was about 15 and I felt like I experienced multiple selves, which should have been relieving but since I'm negative, it was hell I remember one of my selves committing suicide and being in excruciating terror that I was still here via my other selves. Ever since then ive been stuck in a delusion of life.(maybe because the experience made me hold on to life so hard that I created a delusion of a secure isolated existence
Yeah, drugs do put holes in your Soul and Aura, and what can fill that literal void?! It can take years or lifetimes to just undo that damage alone, before continuing on to improve and advance and empower yourself. Similar can be said for so-called medicines, but I am not a medical/pharmaceutical professional, so I can't advise to not use those; except, perhaps, to reduce them very, very slowly over a prolonged period of time while doing research and also doing proper meditations carefully and slowly (the Physical and Spiritual Bodies need time to adjust, and doing things too quickly - even for a fit and healthy person - could have damaging effects or worse, or worse still; you don't want to tear your Spiritual muscles, pull your Spiritual hamstring, snap your Spiritual Achilles tendon, so to speak).

Of course, stopping using narcotics should be done straight away; not using them at all should be done already and repeatedly. Once marijuana/cannabis is legalised everywhere, then it will be discovered that cocaine has health benefits...

FancyMancy said:
Low Priest said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah, drugs do put holes in your Soul and Aura, and what can fill that literal void?! It can take years or lifetimes to just undo that damage alone, before continuing on to improve and advance and empower yourself. Similar can be said for so-called medicines, but I am not a medical/pharmaceutical professional, so I can't advise to not use those; except, perhaps, to reduce them very, very slowly over a prolonged period of time while doing research and also doing proper meditations carefully and slowly (the Physical and Spiritual Bodies need time to adjust, and doing things too quickly - even for a fit and healthy person - could have damaging effects or worse, or worse still; you don't want to tear your Spiritual muscles, pull your Spiritual hamstring, snap your Spiritual Achilles tendon, so to speak).

Of course, stopping using narcotics should be done straight away; not using them at all should be done already and repeatedly. Once marijuana/cannabis is legalised everywhere, then it will be discovered that cocaine has health benefits...
Yeah I stopped all drugs months ago...how do I know how severe my spiritual damage is??? Because I hear I'm pretty rotten so this worries me. I hope it's not a whole lifetime work of damage or that would suck

Low Priest said:
FancyMancy said:
Low Priest said:

Yeah I stopped all drugs months ago...how do I know how severe my spiritual damage is??? Because I hear I'm pretty rotten so this worries me. I hope it's not a whole lifetime work of damage or that would suck
Practice and see if you can do anything. It could take years or lifetimes to fix. If you enjoy procrastinating, then the Chinese would tell you that the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. It might seem like a long way to go to fix things in years or lifetimes, but a journey of a thousand miles begins a single step. Only you can do things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back