Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Spine/Back Injury Affect Kundalini?

Hi I have a herniated disc in my L5-S1. It causes terrible sciatica pain to shoot through my gluteus all the way down my left leg. Its hard for me to focus and concentrate when this pain is present.

My question is: Do you think back/spine injuries can affect the flow of kundalini? Or is it in fact possible to perhaps alleviate or even fix a back injury with kundalini exercises?

Thanks in advance for your support. This herniated disc is causing me so much trouble, the stupid Jewish-Rockefeller doctors wanted to give me cortisol shots, I refused because I read that they make your back even more weak at the expense of pain alleviation.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Hi I have a herniated disc in my L5-S1. It causes terrible sciatica pain to shoot through my gluteus all the way down my left leg. Its hard for me to focus and concentrate when this pain is present.

My question is: Do you think back/spine injuries can affect the flow of kundalini? Or is it in fact possible to perhaps alleviate or even fix a back injury with kundalini exercises?

Thanks in advance for your support. This herniated disc is causing me so much trouble, the stupid Jewish-Rockefeller doctors wanted to give me cortisol shots, I refused because I read that they make your back even more weak at the expense of pain alleviation.

I had almost the exact same issue a few years ago. Bulging disc of (I think?) 1.5cm or mm or something, near the same area, and I couldn't walk for about 6 months. I took two epidurals during that time, which didn't help much but didn't seem to cause much harm either.
Doctors and such will recommend a chiropractor, massages, physical therapy, acupuncture, and all. I'll go over what I did to pretty much completely get rid of the pain.
1 Try your hardest to keep walking, moving, and stretching. I heard that yoga helps significantly. Even focusing and daydreaming about being able to move seemed to help mentally with what was going on.
2 Do you work on your chakras daily? When this happened to me, I hadn't mediated or done chakra work in a long time. Doing chakra work helped so much. Vibrations and cleansing are what I focused on.
3 Try directing your orgasms to the area for healing and visualize a bright golden light on the area as well.
4 Avoid opioids if you can. They'll help at first, but the affects on your body and mind after they're in your system are pretty awful. Doctors tend to prescribe tramadol, an opioid narcotic that they'll market as less addictive or intense as other narcotics.
5 If you happen to be overweight, losing some weight will help put less pressure on the spine apparently.

As to your actual question, I think the flow of energy and spine injuries are related in some way. I'd like to say that I fixed/healed my previous spine issues due to the chakra work and such.
I do occasionally wonder if an mri will still show a bulging disc even though I don't have any pain or symptoms anymore.

Thank you lilquote!

#3 sounds like it will help a lot I will definitely try!

I don't work on my chakras daily, I am a bit of a noob and I am currently learning the exercises

I already avoid opioids but good advice!

One doctor told me that bulging/herniated discs never "disappear". You can only strengthen the areas around it so that it doesn't push into the nerves which is the cause of most of the pain.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Have you tried contacting or seeing a chiropractor?

Yes, in his sessions, first he would put me on a lounge chair that went up and down very subtly to loosen my lower back and pelvis. Then he would pull my knee to my chest and tilt me and crack my back one way, then the same in the other direction, and then he would do things on my neck. It felt good but then the next day or two it would come back. I did maybe 8-10 sessions with him. This was 3 years ago. Maybe I will try someone else.

I also did physical therapy around the same time but the trainer was ineffective, he barely worked with my body, he just had me doing stretches that I could do at home and I felt like it was a waste. I did maybe 10-15 sessions with him

Then I enrolled in physical therapy at another place, I am still currently there. It has been slightly better than OK. Its a $50 co-pay on the insurance, they keep me there for like 1.5 hours, they put heat on my back, have me do a circuit of stretches, and then they work on my body with their hands and do more advanced stretches on me. The pain level has decreased but I still have constant inflammation in my left lower back that shoots down through my sciatic nerve through my left butt, down my outer groin, then when it reaches the knee it splits into 2 nerves and the pain keeps running down, accumulates at my calf, and then goes to my toes and heel. Its also numbness/weakness, not only pain. I have had this for 5+ years. It was the result of a bicycle accident and overlifting at the gym and bad posture. I'm in my late 20's so I don't want to get surgery. Its very distracting when I'm trying to do any of the exercises

Thank you lilquote!

#3 sounds like it will help a lot I will definitely try!

I don't work on my chakras daily, I am a bit of a noob and I am currently learning the exercises

I already avoid opioids but good advice!

One doctor told me that bulging/herniated discs never "disappear". You can only strengthen the areas around it so that it doesn't push into the nerves which is the cause of most of the pain.

Orgasms can help heal pretty much anything, or so I've been told.
It's wild to hear that you've had the issue for so long too :roll: When I had sciatic pain, I thought I was dying or something.

Try not to be in the mindset that it's forever btw. I read, from an hp probably, that we should never own an illness or injury. I always thought of my lower body as being in a temporary state of pain, and that our physical states are constantly fluctuating.

Definitely open and do some sort of chakra exercise daily. I suppose it would be the base, sacral, and hip chakras that would be best to focus on.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yes, in his sessions, first he would put me on a lounge chair that went up and down very subtly to loosen my lower back and pelvis. Then he would pull my knee to my chest and tilt me and crack my back one way, then the same in the other direction, and then he would do things on my neck. It felt good but then the next day or two it would come back. I did maybe 8-10 sessions with him. This was 3 years ago. Maybe I will try someone else.

I also did physical therapy around the same time but the trainer was ineffective, he barely worked with my body, he just had me doing stretches that I could do at home and I felt like it was a waste. I did maybe 10-15 sessions with him

Then I enrolled in physical therapy at another place, I am still currently there. It has been slightly better than OK. Its a $50 co-pay on the insurance, they keep me there for like 1.5 hours, they put heat on my back, have me do a circuit of stretches, and then they work on my body with their hands and do more advanced stretches on me. The pain level has decreased but I still have constant inflammation in my left lower back that shoots down through my sciatic nerve through my left butt, down my outer groin, then when it reaches the knee it splits into 2 nerves and the pain keeps running down, accumulates at my calf, and then goes to my toes and heel. Its also numbness/weakness, not only pain. I have had this for 5+ years. It was the result of a bicycle accident and overlifting at the gym and bad posture. I'm in my late 20's so I don't want to get surgery. Its very distracting when I'm trying to do any of the exercises
Chiropractors are scammers, totally useless, all they want is you to be a regular. Can’t say the same about physical therapists but remember that they are working for money not to cure you fast.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

(...) I did maybe 8-10 sessions with him. This was 3 years ago. Maybe I will try someone else (...)

Good advice.
There are different Chiropractors, some of them tend to treat the problem several times and others are more incisive so you have to be treated less frequently. They stimulate self-healing of the body by repositioning vertebrae and improving the Energy flow and overall nervous system healt, if you mix with Yoga this (might) help to reposition your disc.
Chiropractors do not use medicines and surgery to heal.
A person I know went to Switzerland for healing and caught the Chiropractor with the eyes closed "sensing" the area to be treated, thus possibly they (willingly or unwillingly) may use some sort of Third Eye perception, or inner Intuition, to heal.

Also Chiropractors are not officially recognized as Doctors in some countries (e.g. Italy, even if they can work) because the jewed medical system wants to keep you under constant ailments, unnecessary surgery in some cases, and draining your bank account, and (serious) Chiropractors help self-healing and not want to let you run in circles with no results.

Aquarius said:
Chiropractors are scammers, totally useless, all they want is you to be a regular. Can’t say the same about physical therapists but remember that they are working for money not to cure you fast.

Not true, there are some good ones.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

How do you tell the difference between a good one and a bad one. What indicators should I look for in my first visit to their office?

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

Also in refence to the one who made the topic..

Chiropractie is not about just cracking bones and joints.
I went to a place to get a back scan from a chiropractor and whilst it is mostly known that they crack your spine I was told that that wasnt even what they did mostly..
Sometimes I think they said that they even suggested food changes.. or things that had to do with the lifestyle..

Also its supposed to be an Univeraity degree .. NOT college like as is the case with fysiotherapy.
Someone also suggested to me to visit a manual therapist.. but I havent done anything with that yet.

How do you tell the difference between a good one and a bad one. What indicators should I look for in my first visit to their office?
Look for a jewish face and surnames like Levi, Roth, Goldstein, and so on.

Shael said:

Thats a given, what about the techniques that the chiropractors use? What should I be looking out for in regards to that?

Shael said:

Thats a given, what about the techniques that the chiropractors use? What should I be looking out for in regards to that?
Probably other people can give you more precise advice regarding that. I would say that generally if their techniques help you and encourage self-healing of your body, then it's a good sign. If the techniques only give very temporary relief, then they might be trying to just make you a regular customer and make money off your problems (rather than help you permanently fix them).

Shael said:
Shael said:

Probably other people can give you more precise advice regarding that. I would say that generally if their techniques help you and encourage self-healing of your body, then it's a good sign. If the techniques only give very temporary relief, then they might be trying to just make you a regular customer and make money off your problems (rather than help you permanently fix them).

Thanks I'll watch out for that too.

Apart obviously avoiding jews as said, a Pendulum may help to find good ones swinging on their names. You can go by feel or, if you want, ask your Guardian a sign. Being properly treated in fixing the spine is important and your Guardian should guide you.

Your first and second visit will be revealing, if you are sensitive enough, if you feel an increase of Energy flow in the spine, fatigue, head "floating" or similar symptoms immediately after, things should have been OK for you. Some people reported those effects and I could sense their Aura stronger after treatments. If you don't feel that much of improvement, possibly they are treating you weakly to visit you a couple of times more. Just go by feel. They should not give you a number of possible visits to be done before knowing your problems in detail

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back