Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New age view vs satanic view.

cloud444

I want to dive into this a bit more and just have some of the more advanced people maybe give me some answers on things that really bother me about kundalini or what I have been told or heard from others. Why does ego have to be destroyed or changed? I even read a post on here about kali destroying the ego. The new age / right hand path view of the energy is once you have it you can no longer follow your " ego minds " desires and now have to follow gods will or the divines will. Many many many so called spirituality will say you are now under the control of kundalini the rest of your life and have to surrender to it. I understand that transformation and change always happens in life. But this whole idea of the higher self has to take over the lower self drive me nuts. I want to fulfill the goals I have now as a person, a physical being to enjoy life. I want to play the character while im here and fulfill my dreams and now be under the whims of what the universe thinks it can give me. Here is an example of a right hand path nut job preaching about how the kundalini will controls him over the personal will ***. They also say that we have a so called soul purpose to fulfill, which also drives me crazy because I feel like I have no choice in what I want to do. Im aware a lot of right hand path and new age is bullshit but since I've read about some ego destroying in this forum I need to have it clarified. All I want in life is to do what I want, how I want and when I want. And if kundalini is here to decide everything for me then I would rather die because I feel like a puppet on a string. If anything I want more desire, more ego, more power. I have been ill for many years and I just want to live life as full as possible and its been hard with an unwanted kundalini awakening from an accident which I wrote about in an older post. Does satanism believe in having to follow a higher self and losing my ego mind?

You do not have to undergo all this strange suffering stuff people say, and yes, you are still an individual as you were before.

You will change as one "changes" from a young fruit to a mature fruit, this is what this does, and not change you from a human to a living vegetable.

You will not lose your ego, your desires, or your "personal self" in the process.

You do not go celibate and never have sex again.

You are not under any "control" of it, nor it controls you like a dead muppet.

On the other hand, you not wanting to develop spiritually, is some weird thing you are going over because you read some strange stuff online. If you have ever went as far as the first page of our website, this should be evident.We're about none of that.

Your emotional strange complexity on not wanting to advance, and all your fears, have nothing to do with us, in reality, it all has to do with all the bullshit you have learned before. And this bullshit has caused you mental damage.

This is the damage the New Age does with it's lying and subhuman, alien infested teachings. No sane people can follow this path for a long time without becoming terrible pacifists or just terribly insane.

Um yeah if you sit there and read all that new age bullshit you will be absolutely terrified of the Kundalini in every way I am not at all surprised at your reaction to this.

It is not true though you are not going to be controlled by anything and you won't lose your ego or sense of self to it. The God's (some of which are the original humans so they would have Kundalinis like us) are risen and they all have very distinct personalities and egos desires etc the God's have their own physical planet too and do physical things have their own society etc Right there what I just said is absolutely proof that this stuff is Bullshit. So relax your fine.

I am glad you didn't come across the stuff about going insane or ending up dead or any of that "Kundalini syndrome" bs or maybe you did I just wanted to say that is bs as well.

These people have so many hang ups and so much enemy programming and stuff that when someone does activate it even a little very bad things happen.

I would just not read any of this stuff for any reason even to find out more about what the enemy teaches or anything. It just programs you in a bad way and creates fear.

Stick with this website and forums

The only reason it was unwanted from me is because mine opened up from an accident so my body has been severely unprepared for it, i was also extremely unhealthy at the time so i am desperately trying to catch up and fix my body so it can handle this energy. thanks for clarifying, and i also was just curious about the ego thing i didnt believe it but on the main page on this forum there is a title called " kali is the destroyer of ego" and one member does talk about how the ego has to be changed. In the beginning all i had was new age teachers to learn from and alot of them told me many times i had to renounce my old life and now follownthe kundalinis will. in what way do you mean i will be growing up in a sense? what kinds of things will be different about me as i have been suffering intensely for the last 10 years which has already really raised my consciousness a lot. What do people mean by empowerment?

Fear is creating you blockages in chakras and in nadis, and can become real intensive paranoia and can lead to traumas and to crazy feelings, behaviour and trapped energy issues that can hurt as fuck.

First you need to relax. If something feels really utterly wrong to you and is producing you nasty fears, you might find a different approach, to try to see it from different persective...add more cleaning and see later how do you feel about some things too maybe. Don't let yourself to be in panic mode or to hold on wrong beliefs and claims of others. Lot of things you read online are polluted with enemy nonsense and is made to fill you with shit that might lead you to insanity. Also taking things too literally is equally dangerous.

Kundalini transformation is about making you feel as best as possible, and it will help you to fix your life and soul. You will have chance to utterly fix all what is wrong with you, and will open you up to make things even more perfect with Magnum Opus. Death of ego that people are speaking about is death of your persona that was full of crap and that was causing you to remain on lower vibration. Higher self is you but more perfected, with higher vibration and higher lever of understanding of reality. You become more mature, more open, more aware and you should become much much more alive and happier, as you will feel free. Chains and seals will be broken, you should experience genuine satisfaction and bliss. You will no longer be easy to control and manipulate by the enemy and the others, as you will be much stronger and wiser. You are the one with the serpent, the goal is to unite the conscious of the serpent with yours as much as possible.Serpent is part of you, and you can't be manipulated by it really. Serpent just wants you to be perfect and happy, to achieve the point where you will be what you have to be, what are you supposed to be. Your wishes and your purpose is written in your natal chart, and with serpent risen you will just have it easier to follow it and to fulfill what you want.

All this talk about "purpose" and "mission" given by the Gods when we reincarnated tho is creeping me out. Our main mission and purpose is to restore our society and to make it all as perfect as possible. Your mission no.1 is to find a true way to be yourself, to be happy, strong and free of enemy chains and to help others to do the same in some way that is best suitable for you, at least with RTRs. What else you are feeling that you need to do is just an option, your can decide on what to do in this life and existence based on what you feel and what you think you are good at.

Every programming and conditioning done by society and religion will be burned away, because it's a foreign element that doesn't belong to you. Only what is truly you will remain, if the process is handled correctly.

cloud444 said:
The topic title "Kali is the destroyer of ego" merely reflects the question that was asked by a member. Mageson addressed this to explain that Kali in no way "destroys" the ego, but rather clears away those parts of it that are founded on delusion and hangups. In short, Kali is the destroyer of fake-ego. All the things in your personality that are not truly "you", but rather byproducts of traumas, hangups, bad karma, and general delusion, will be cleared away by its energies. This does not have anything to do with destroying your ego, but rather freeing it and actually letting you be "yourself".

Empowerment means cleaning yourself from traumas, hangups, dirt, and so on, and raising your bioelectricity through Power Meditation. Read https://joyofsatan.org

Thank you Azorm that was a good description. And thanks everyone else for replying. What are the healing capabilities of kundalini, do you think it can cure neurological diseases like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis ?? if the magnum opus is possible it should be able to heal chronic diseases? please let me know what you think. Because i hit my head in the accident and developed a type of epilepsy, also im at risk for neurological problems for many different reasons so im very ill and i am pretty much bed ridden most fays

cloud444 said:
Thank you Azorm that was a good description. And thanks everyone else for replying. What are the healing capabilities of kundalini, do you think it can cure neurological diseases like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis ?? if the magnum opus is possible it should be able to heal chronic diseases? please let me know what you think. Because i hit my head in the accident and developed a type of epilepsy, also im at risk for neurological problems for many different reasons so im very ill and i am pretty much bed ridden most fays

Well, you see, we use our energy to fix our things and to transform, basically, kundalini and sexual energy can give you a lot of energy which will let you to easier manipulate reality around you but to also heal yourself easier or to fix some issues.

When kundalini awakens and when you manage to go through some phases it also means you managed to fix a lot. You fix part of yourself, then kundalini helps and does a bit for you too, then your turn again and all that time you can use that potent energy for really powerful healing and cleaning workings.

I took some time to study this.. that's why I'm late with my reply. Sorry.

Epilepsy....
It seems to me that it's mostly a problem within one part of the brain, that can be caused by the inborn issue there or you can later damage that part of the brain so that neurons end up irritated/damaged/ or just in the need for the better blood supply and energy supply.

Brain as sensitive as it is often can't fully and properly heal after some major injuries. It takes just few sensitive capillaries in the brain to end up damaged and not to fully heal to cause abnormal issues. It's maybe even better for that part to die off or to be removed in the surgery than to remain working like that. There are people who have parts of their brain damaged and after removing it they had better life than before. Other parts of their brain took to some degree role of the removed part. People with nasty problems with epilepsy who removed problematic parts found out that their seizures stopped, tho there can be some other problems because of that, but they weren't that much troubled by it.

When some neurons can't function properly, there can be a literal fucking mess, energy can be blocked in a way and instead of having a normal chain reaction throught the brain when one neuron is stimulated, reaction is mostly limited to just that one small part of the brain instead, and reaction can be insanely strong and it can go back and then back again generating even more energy. So brain is trying to send it all propely again and again but the energy is blocked and can be just sent again and it gains even more power until the electrical waves don't start frying the cells in the brain in some cases. It usually produces uncotrollable movements and stimulation in the ruled parts of the brain, and it can block other parts of the body to work properly while seizures are still lasting. At least in Grand Mal seizures.

Problem with meditations is that meditations will cause rise in bio-electricity in the body and in the nervous system, and it can make epilepsy even nastier. Awakening the kundalini can fry your brain if you aren't ready, no need to explain what can happen if you have damages and epilepsy.

Body and soul has 2 dominant energies, raw, fiery and electrical male energy and then fine, cooling and magnetic female energy. Energy is always circulating in the body and part of it is always raising up the spine and I noticed every time when there is a blockage tons of raw electric energy is being gathered near it, it hurts and burns. Fire is supposed to burn the obstacles, and every time when body is faced with some issue you have inflammation... Also your muscles can spasm, and pain can spread around. Heat arises, electricity is gathered there too, blood is being more gathered there... Inflammation is spreading through the body, it can be dangerous as it can cause damages on it's own. It's the fire that is trying to burn the shit in us, but then even nastier problems can occur when body starts really fucking eating itself. Poor immune system, hormonal imbalances, confusion... that can be actually stopped with healing and cleaning of the soul, but also you need to pay more attention to your diet and your physical activity.

Issue is that almost everything we are eating and drinking today is toxic and is damaging us. It can cause acid reflux, inflammation and autoimmune diseases. So it's nice to pay attention but if your body is weak you will go to shit anyways.
But if you have strong immune system and if you remove blockages in chakras and in shushumna you should notice getting healthier. Your whole body transforms as you are working on your soul.

I found out while experimenting with my diet how important is to also pay attention to destroying the blockages in the soul and how it makes your immune system stronger but it's all connected after all.

Wunjo rune to heal the damages and any sort of traumas. Then add more cleaning, but keep it all simple, don't raise your energy levels too much.

Healing shusumna is crucial too. Nerco mantras can help. If energy is blocked there it will create you problems with main chakras too.

MS is one of the autoimmune diseases. So you can't just heal it all over and over again, you need to stop your body from destroying itself. You need strong and clean solar chakra if you want your immune system up. Sun energy is the best to make it stronger but also if your heart chakra is dirty, it might cause your energy to end up trapped in your solar which will be damaging it.

So, it's wunjo for healing, sun energies for empowering your immune system (it would be the best to try sun square, but it might raise your energy a lot), then a working for healing shusumna with wunjo, thurisaz or necro manta for shushumna and kundalini ( I used one to heal myself, it worked).

Lot of other healing workings might be included and tons of cleaning. Most likely Munka should be added too and Satanama. Kundalini alone will not heal you.

I think you should do some workings to heal what you can and there are big chances your kundalini will even go to sleep for some time, but I don't know enough details about your issues tbh.

You should ask others too, I'm not an expert. I hope you don't have real MS, if you do and if it's nasty try to add more healing and cleaning, but please take it all easy..

Nah. You can put it to sleep and you can heal dude. Do a working to heal yourself. Trust me. You can heal. I am not prone to feed somebody's delusions, and I don't like to lie. You can fix yourself, 100% sure of it.

cloud444 said:
Do not talk to some retarded "kundalini gurus" unless you want to invite delusion and ruin into your life. All of the people claiming to be something like this are braindead idiots, every single one of them. Most of them are jews, too. Do not listen to anything these people tell you unless you like hearing lies and deluding yourself (which, if you do, you're far gone anyways).

If you have questions about the kundalini, then take the info from here and the JoS website. Not from any shithead "gurus".

You are clearly still very deluded about a ton of things. For one, reality is not a "matrix dream" in any way. This is another narrative that the jews push, so as to try and make people care less. After all, why care if "it's all just a simulation, goy".

Instead of listening to your beloved "gurus", you might want to take Azorm's advice to heart and actually fix yourself, instead of having all her effort in writing that huge message go to waste.

Kundalini might fix some things, but not everything. It changed my body in a way, since my kundalini is also awakened. Things happened. It does have some sort of "healing power" but you gotta also work your ass off to fix it all. Cleaning and healing might only help you, then you could put your serpent to sleep until your are ready for it again maybe. Idk why are you giving up and you didn't even tried to properly heal. Take few months, maybe even years. It will be worth it.

how do i put my serpent to sleep? it keeps trying to raise right now. it would actually be beneficial to put it to sleep until im better rested and prepared mentally/physically

Azorm said:
Well there are ways. First and most important is to heal. That alone might stop your kundalini from messing with you.

What also might help there is invoking water and programming it to calm your nervous system down and to put your serpent to sleep. Earth element is good for calming down too.

I am having some odd success with calming it all down with pure magnetic energy. I imagine big cloud of gray energy full of small magnets and I move it to by body and to my aura while throwing away more electric energy to the ether. I keep feeling myself becoming really calm and how my energy is being magnetic. Eventually I can even fall asleep. :)

I'm sure there are many, many ways to calm your serpent down.
Grey energy is deathly. Did you not read the colours page?

Shael said:
cloud444 said:
Do not talk to some retarded "kundalini gurus" unless you want to invite delusion and ruin into your life. All of the people claiming to be something like this are braindead idiots, every single one of them. Most of them are jews, too. Do not listen to anything these people tell you unless you like hearing lies and deluding yourself (which, if you do, you're far gone anyways).

If you have questions about the kundalini, then take the info from here and the JoS website. Not from any shithead "gurus".

You are clearly still very deluded about a ton of things. For one, reality is not a "matrix dream" in any way. This is another narrative that the jews push, so as to try and make people care less. After all, why care if "it's all just a simulation, goy".

Instead of listening to your beloved "gurus", you might want to take Azorm's advice to heart and actually fix yourself, instead of having all her effort in writing that huge message go to waste.

Azorm:Kundalini might fix some things, but not everything. It changed my body in a way, since my kundalini is also awakened. Things happened

Azorm:I imagine big cloud of gray energy full of small magnets and I move it to by body and to my aura while throwing away more electric energy to the ether.

Who could have predicted this, ...........wow

Well this is really common about people who just feel a zap up their rear and immidiately assume that they are kundalini naga infernal masters, it's reaching proportions of like 8 out of 10 comments are all about this, while elementary knowledge skips them entirely.

Never, under any condition use the color grey onto yourself. Any person with even basic spiritual perception would understand this is not a mental exercise but you need to stay away from that color.

The saddest part is that others listen also. Thanks for reporting the comment another HP removed it before I did.

Jack said:
Looks like someone is still butthurt from me pointing out their delusions in that "On Women" topic. If you want to try and take stabs at me you could atleast look for legitimate stuff. What I wrote was strictly referring to the big message, which does have useful info. That post with grey energy was made way after I said what I said.

Sorry for making a fuss. I will restrain myself from giving advices then. My apologies. I have studied it all and still I am and never had anything bad happening to me. I don't know why others are telling us to use black color and similar, but fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well this is really common about people who just feel a zap up their rear and immidiately assume that they are kundalini naga infernal masters, it's reaching proportions of like 8 out of 10 comments are all about this, while elementary knowledge skips them entirely.

Never, under any condition use the color grey onto yourself. Any person with even basic spiritual perception would understand this is not a mental exercise but you need to stay away from that color.

The saddest part is that others listen also. Thanks for reporting the comment another HP removed it before I did.

And silver? I imagine my third eye shining silver when I breath energy in it.

"Visualize your third eye with silver light projecting. The color of the Third Eye is silver"
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

muriceias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And silver? I imagine my third eye shining silver when I breath energy in it.

"Visualize your third eye with silver light projecting. The color of the Third Eye is silver"
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

Silver is Silver, not grey, in the same way that Gold is not really "Yellow".

Silver is perfectly fine as a color, just make sure you imagine it as silver.

Azorm said:
Sorry for making a fuss. I will restrain myself from giving advices then. My apologies. I have studied it all and still I am and never had anything bad happening to me. I don't know why others are telling us to use black color and similar, but fine.
Black colour is fine. It can conceal, hide. I think a member said it can be used for Void, as they use, or have used, it for Void. Aether is like dark purple, like those black lights, and can be used for invisibility - not literal invisibility, but to be undetected.

As grey is deadly, it can be so in any way which can harm you, or worse. Perhaps feeling calm from it is a lessening/reduction of energy, and it manifests as a perceived calmness when in fact it is lethargy and worse. I bet, in this context, it works similar to how some (((medicines))) make people drowsy or sleep all day and all night, literally sleeping their lives away until they are sleeping forever.

FancyMancy said:
Azorm said:
Black colour is fine. It can conceal, hide. I think a member said it can be used for Void, as they use, or have used, it for Void. Aether is like dark purple, like those black lights, and can be used for invisibility - not literal invisibility, but to be undetected.

As grey is deadly, it can be so in any way which can harm you, or worse. Perhaps feeling calm from it is a lessening/reduction of energy, and it manifests as a perceived calmness when in fact it is lethargy and worse. I bet, in this context, it works similar to how some (((medicines))) make people drowsy or sleep all day and all night, literally sleeping their lives away until they are sleeping forever.

I lost my patience to explain anything anymore anyways. I think i shouldn't talk with anybody anyways since I am constantly misunderstood, attacked and called an idiot. I can't spend days explaining every little thing I say.

Post where I said you can use magnetic energy with any color got removed anyways. I usually imagine it like some sort of shiny gray colour and no, it never harmed me and I would never, ever, ever give advice that could be bad for others. I keep testing everything like crazy. I often can't sleep at night and I needed to stop my pingala energies from going crazy at night so I saw visions of that energy and I started using it.

Anyways, I am done with giving "dangerous" advices. No more forums for me, I have better stuff to do. Sorry again.

Yes, it's okay to call me arrogant and retarded. All good. I understand. I just wanted to help, my bad.

Azorm said:
I will never say a word again. I think my acc should be removed.

Calm down, everyone can do a little wrong. Intentions are what matters. You intended to help, and you did.

You're overreacting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

Calm down, everyone can do a little wrong. Intentions are what matters. You intended to help, and you did.

You're overreacting.

The problem is how I always somehow have crazy issues when I'm trying to be part of something and I'm in a process of a cleaning something at the moment so it hit me hard. I'm super moody right now, I just want this dirt to go away from my aura. So far most nastiest shit is trying to leave my soul at the moment, I should have tried to stay calm somehow but it just hurts so much. A bird looks at me wrongly, I get upset. Such a phase <.<

I'm insanely nice person and I'm really responsible, I don't want to hurt anybody. Sigh.

This energy that I said can be imagined in whatever color, I'm really sorry... If spinach would help I would imagine energy green. It's just how magnets are usually in some gray color. It's just a coincidence. This is so stupid I can't believe this argh T.T

I know about colors, i really do. It's just a coincidence.

Jack said:
Shael said:
cloud444 said:

Azorm:Kundalini might fix some things, but not everything. It changed my body in a way, since my kundalini is also awakened. Things happened

Azorm:I imagine big cloud of gray energy full of small magnets and I move it to by body and to my aura while throwing away more electric energy to the ether.

Who could have predicted this, ...........wow

Those wounds from few days ago, they still hurt, huh?

This is how you intend to heal them?

Shael said:
Jack said:
Looks like someone is still butthurt from me pointing out their delusions in that "On Women" topic. If you want to try and take stabs at me you could atleast look for legitimate stuff. What I wrote was strictly referring to the big message, which does have useful info. That post with grey energy was made way after I said what I said.
Yeah,that's why I said "who could have predicted this ?".
Perhaps a psychic with a strong intuition who isn't blinded by fogs of 'Delusions'. ?

Azorm said:

Don’t. Even. Think. About that.

You do not need to go anywhere, you belong here, even if you said something wrong, you are here to learn, like rest of us.

Larissa666 said:
Azorm said:

You do not need to go anywhere, you belong here, even if you said something wrong, you are here to learn, like rest of us.

This is not because of just this stupid thing. It's just how things are. Some people should be alone and mind their own business. I don't belong here, I never will. I got too relaxed among people, that's never good. Maybe when I clean some dirt and heal I will be able to relax again, idk. Trust me, most likely I will just make everybody angry in the future and I will most likely even be banned. I see no other option. Slowly losing my patience anyways, this is happening all the time all my life, I know I will just be a nuisance and everybody will hate me. I don't want everybody to curse me or to even make the Gods angry. I will never be loved or accepted anywhere. That's my karma. Maybe I can change it a bit soon...sigh

In a weird way I can be dangerous to others, looking from another perspective. So no, it's not okay for me to talk anymore I think.

I wish that I only could have my old patience again, but it's nowhere to be found. It would be easier then.

Jack said:
Shael said:
Jack said:
Perhaps a psychic with a strong intuition who isn't blinded by fogs of 'Delusions'. ?

I am somewhat more sensitive but I am not that good at all and no yes I make mistakes, everybody does. But I don't think this is my mistake now, not this one.

All good, I will not put anyone into danger. I can just ruin myself now :)

You can be happy now, I'm done. At least for a while

Azorm said:
Jack said:
Shael said:

I am somewhat more sensitive but I am not that good at all and no yes I make mistakes, everybody does. But I don't think this is my mistake now, not this one.

*And yes I make mistakes*

Bahahaha yeah

Azorm said:
Larissa666 said:
Azorm said:

This is not because of just this stupid thing. It's just how things are. Some people should be alone and mind their own business. I don't belong here, I never will. I got too relaxed among people, that's never good. Maybe when I clean some dirt and heal I will be able to relax again, idk. Trust me, most likely I will just make everybody angry in the future and I will most likely even be banned. I see no other option. Slowly losing my patience anyways, this is happening all the time all my life, I know I will just be a nuisance and everybody will hate me. I don't want everybody to curse me or to even make the Gods angry. I will never be loved or accepted anywhere. That's my karma. Maybe I can change it a bit soon...sigh

In a weird way I can be dangerous to others, looking from another perspective. So no, it's not okay for me to talk anymore I think.

I wish that I only could have my old patience again, but it's nowhere to be found. It would be easier then.

It is OK if you need some time alone. We all do. Maybe you need moments with yourself, to do some introspection and soul exploring.

But, what I want to say is: do not feel unwelcome just because one or few members showed hostility towards you. Just ignore them, and realize that there are many of us here who got your back.

I wish you all the best, sister. You are not alone. You have Father Satan and the Gods, and you have us here.

Stay safe sister, wherever you are.

Azorm said:
Jack said:
Shael said:

So what you want to say is that recommending someone to use Grey energy on themselves is Not a mistake ?
Because I'm pretty confused what your talking about when claiming that it is 'not my mistake' ?

Jack said:
Azorm said:
Jack said:

So what you want to say is that recommending someone to use Grey energy on themselves is Not a mistake ?
Because I'm pretty confused what your talking about when claiming that it is 'not my mistake' ?
How dare you point out that covering yourself with deadly energy is a mistake, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-CQKaGjkY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back