Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Intermittent fasting

MercuryWisdom

Should I do this kind of fasting can it be unhealthy? I have heard it has alot of benefits but I want to know from knowledgeable satanists as knowledge can be corrupted.

It’s totally unhealthy, you are starving your own body and messing with it negatively. No wonder it’s promoted by all abrahamic religions, it makes you a docile slave.

That thing where you don't eat for 16 hours and then eat all you want in the remaining 8?
I don't think it's overly good for you. I guess it could be useful in cleaning out your intestine area and giving it a rest, if you notice it to be overly exerted for some reason. I'm not an expert in this stuff though.

If you just wanna lose weight then exercise is the way to go. Fasting to lose weight is just retarded. Eat however much (healthy) food your body craves, and exercise regularly to keep your body in shape. If you put on weight despite eating healthy and exercising, then exercise more. Depending on the body-type, some people require more exercise than others in order to keep their body in shape, but these people also build muscle better which has other benefits for your health and even bioelectricity.
That's the basics from what I know.

Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, and sleep when you are tired. Does there need to be some external structure placed onto it? There are no rules in nature, just do what you need to, as much as you need, when you need it.

Intermittent fasting can be a good thing for some people in some situations. But if you are hungry, eat something.

mercury_wisdom said:
Should I do this kind of fasting can it be unhealthy? I have heard it has alot of benefits but I want to know from knowledgeable satanists as knowledge can be corrupted.

Intermittent fasting isn't really fasting, I've done it with good affects, here what I did. Worked out in the morning before I ate I then ate after I worked out around 1 or 2. I then ate right after i worked out. Then again at 3 or 4 then 5 or 6 then 7 or 8 all pretty hefty meals because i was doing a lot when i was doing this. Then i would stop eating and go to sleep and repeat process

When you work out with no food in your stomach you force your body to use it's own reserves I was wrestling at the time so I wanted to maintain weight but still get stronger so I did this. I made sure my first meal after I worked out had a lot of protein in it. In the past I've gone one or two days whater fasting drinking water and h202 water trying to get an food burn ilness out of me, the dangerous fasts are the lost retarded new age fasts. But I dont think its ever a bad idea to reset you body every now and again. Listen to your own self your body will tell you what it needs

I have done it in the past and I just started it again 3 weeks ago.
It's great for losing weight and it suppress hunger urges.

If you’re cutting calories you’ll lose weight. Whichever method works for the individual is what they should do. Intermittent fasting won’t negatively effect metabolism. To be clear with what I mean with intermittent fasting, it is fasting for 17~hours roughly. More or less this means skipping supper or skipping breakfast.

Fasting for a full day or days at a time, doesn’t seem good. It’s a domino effect over time. You’ll effect one thing, and then another and another. Because this is harsh on the body.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, and sleep when you are tired. Does there need to be some external structure placed onto it? There are no rules in nature, just do what you need to, as much as you need, when you need it.

Intermittent fasting can be a good thing for some people in some situations. But if you are hungry, eat something.

There might be a bit of a difficultly there Olie( if you and Fancy want me to stop calling you that, you can stop me when the Gods and the Goddesses come back.), with all these processed food that literally imbalance the hypothalamus, when will you really *know* when to eat? Sleep, well unless you have insomnia, it's a given that your body is going to do it regardless( unless one ascended the Godhead and just sleep just because they want or can.)

Ramier108666 said:

There might be a bit of a difficultly there Olie( if you and Fancy want me to stop calling you that, you can stop me when the Gods and the Goddesses come back.), with all these processed food that literally imbalance the hypothalamus, when will you really *know* when to eat? Sleep, well unless you have insomnia, it's a given that your body is going to do it regardless( unless one ascended the Godhead and just sleep just because they want or can.)
Call me whatever you want, I don't care about any of that. That's why you shouldn't be eating that shit. Eat real food. Like corn syrup blocks Tyrosine, and Tyrosine is used to make Serotonin and Dopamine, that's why so many people are depressed. They eat all that corn syrup, and it physically blocks their brain from being able to make the chemical signals of happiness. So look at the ingredients, and if you see poison things in there, don't eat it.

Buy real ingredients and cook real food. If you are eating real food and not eating a bunch of ridiculous poisons, then you wouldn't have any of those problems you just mentioned.

Ramier108666 said:

Call me whatever you want, I don't care about any of that. That's why you shouldn't be eating that shit. Eat real food. Like corn syrup blocks Tyrosine, and Tyrosine is used to make Serotonin and Dopamine, that's why so many people are depressed. They eat all that corn syrup, and it physically blocks their brain from being able to make the chemical signals of happiness. So look at the ingredients, and if you see poison things in there, don't eat it.

Buy real ingredients and cook real food. If you are eating real food and not eating a bunch of ridiculous poisons, then you wouldn't have any of those problems you just mentioned.

Uhhh Olie' I cook my food. I'm not suffering from that issue.

Ramier108666 said:
Uhhh Olie' I cook my food. I'm not suffering from that issue.
Okay good. Then what was that first reply for? Or you just needed to make up some random excuse to get to call me Ollie? :lol:

Actually you quote saying eat as much as needed gave me the reason to reply because if one's hypothalamus is thrown off
, the amount you actually need is thrown in with the amount that you don't need. Excess can be a bitch especially when you don't need it. Although I don't mind calling you Ollie either. :lol:

Thirsty and hungry usually feel the same, so most people are dehydrated and their body is telling them to drink a lot of water, but they start eating instead. Then that just makes them even more dehydrated, and they mistake it again for hungry and keeps making it worse. If you feel hungry, you should drink first. Then eat if you are still hungry after drinking a lot of water.

mercury_wisdom said:

Eat keto/high fat. No dairy if you get bloating or indigestion. Make Coconut oil your primary fat source, as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) have a huge amount of benefits. Eat when you wake and also get 10 minutes of AM sunlight on the eye. When you eat is more important than what you eat, because the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) in the eye is a metabolic clock that sets the tune for ALL metabolic clocks under it. It should also follow that you block all blue wavelength light from screens or simply don't turn them on 4 hours before bed, as you are basically telling the brain it is noon out.

Continuing on diet, with keto, eat lots of green veggies, such as broccoli or leafy greens, also include avocados. Additionally, eat fish regularly to supplement DHA, which is destroyed by blue light exposure. Drink water before meals, and aim for about a gallon a day. This is a large amount of water, but necessary because our modified EMF environment dehydrates us now more than ever. Dehydration ruins energy production in mitochondria, resulting in a net loss of electrons to the environment ----> accelerated aging.

Eat 2 meals a day, one at wake, then another around dinner time. Do not eat prior to bed to allow for autophagy to take place during the evening and sleep. This is the intermittent fasting phase. You should be eating enough fat and protein during the first two meals to not be hungry inbetween them. Do not snack, as you should train your liver to do its own glucose production (gluconeogenesis), as opposed to relying on exogenous sources of glucose. This will eliminate mood swings and cravings that many experience when they are hunger. It is not wise to let your willpower drain over something simply and daily like eating.

And to add to what blietzkrisg said, don’t do anything he suggests.

Blitzkreig said:
Dude, WHAT are you talking about? When you eat is more important that what you eat? Keto? 2 meals a day?

@mercury wisdom, this is some genuine wacky stuff this person is saying. People stress food timing and how it effects metabolism. The reality is it’s not a serious factor. Like eating before bed, there have been studies showing this won’t make you fat. So long as your not over your daily calories. More or less meals won’t effect metabolism.

Carbs are the bodies primary fuel source. Definitely include them in your diet. Keto isn’t wise, in fact it’s foolish. Fasting in general serves very little purpose unless you’re trying to lose weight and it helps you eat less. I’ve mentioned this before in other health posts.

If you eat dinner anytime between 6-8pm, and you don't eat anything else until the breakfast of the day after (7-8am), then you are basically doing a less intense form on intermittent fasting. Yes it may not be the full 16 hours for all you technicality lovers out there......

I actually did a 4 day wet fast (only water, pink salt, and lime juice) and here is my summarized anecdote to that:

Before the fast: Ate a giant meal, basically thanksgiving sized
Day 1: Felt extremely crappy and hungry all day
Day 2: Same as day 1
Day 3: Stopped getting hungry, noticed that inflammation in my herniated disc got less intense, no pooping occurred, I think I cleared everything out by the end of day2
Day 4: Still not hungry, kind of felt more-clear headed than normal, also no pooping
After fast: Had bison bone broth, rice pudding, and other easy to digest stuff

Conclusion: Nothing really changed, I just had sooo much free time since I didn't have to eat. Colleagues noticed my skin looked much more clear than usual (even though my skin is already very clear lol)

I'm not too certain about the biology behind all of this, but I did some basic research and found a website that explains the biological processes that are going on when you do this type of fast.

https://drpompa.com/fasting-diet/fasting-for-purpose-five-day-water-fast/

NOTE: I AM NOT ENDORSING THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS OF IT. I AM MERELY RELAYING TO YOU WHERE I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM. I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO PERSUADE ANYONE THAT THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE. I DONT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT, BUT IT DOES SEEM TO MAKE SOME LOGICAL SENSE. If you want to refute the info on the website, please do, I would love to hear alternative viewpoints.

This is my first post so if I mistakenly broke a forum rule I apologize

Eric13 said:
Dude, WHAT are you talking about? When you eat is more important that what you eat? Keto? 2 meals a day?
The circadian clock regulates the metabolism of all clocks under it, so it does matter more than what exactly you eat. For example, it is possible to destroy your citric acid cycle through the use of chronic blue light exposure, making you more reliant on glucose than ever. Leptin is also tied to the circadiann cycle, and the leptin system is what defines the energy status of the body. Fucking with leptin and making the brain unsure of the energy status of the body will certainly make you fat in a hurry.

Eric13 said:
Carbs are the bodies primary fuel source. Definitely include them in your diet. Keto isn’t wise, in fact it’s foolish. Fasting in general serves very little purpose unless you’re trying to lose weight and it helps you eat less. I’ve mentioned this before in other health posts.

Glucose is, not carbs. Fat is easily oxidized and the liver converts those products into glucose on its own. Intermittent fasting, which should really be called something like "meal scheduling", simply gives your body the chance to process what you ate. Carbs don't grow during short light cycles, what do you think every used to eat during the winter? Animal protein and fat, not a banana.

Keto/Paleo is the most electron dense diet. It matters now more than ever because we are losing electrons quicker than ever due to non-native EMF and being sunlight deficient. As far as nutrition, eating fatty meats and green vegetables, plus maybe avocado is completely sufficient, even down to trace minerals.

I'd be happy to address more concerns if you had them.

Blitzkreig said:
Well you’re underestimating the body and not taking into account the real world and how things are actually working. People are fine eating 3 meals a day. Your science is flawed. It’s not lining up with reality.

For energy your body clears the contents of the digestive tract, then goes for glycogen reserves, then stored fat cells, but all of it is becoming glucose. The primary fuel. Lowering or eliminating carbs has an effect. Not good.

The ketogenic diet changes the metabolic process. It changes it to the backup process so to speak, Ketosis. That’s like primarily driving on the road with your spare tire. It’s dangerous and that’s what you’re suggesting.

And I almost feel like it’s impossible to address the statement timing meals is more important than meal content. You’re obviously trolling, or under serious delusion. The effects of timing are minimal. So minimal we have enough evidence showing this won’t impact metabolism. Eating right away after waking isn’t necessarily better than waiting a few hours or eating before bed won’t have a problem either.

However, we do know, meal content is THE most important thing of all when it comes to health. You are what you eat. Quality food triumphs timing 100% of the time, this is obvious.

This is serious trolling on your part. Please sort it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back