Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transgender inquiry

Being trans. is a hot topic because most people are still stuck on just two sexes in existence.and usually close-minded (speaking about non-SS). I am a trans. Man not fully transitioned and I will not do it because my body already has a lot of manly traits! I am large boned and plenty of muscle without having taken any drugs and that type of thing. I started to realize my soul manifested this body. And I was also very stubborn and strong willed. For years I been in the dark about a lot of stuff. Confused as to where I belong. Well the truth is most people writing about trans. People are not trans themselves.

I think what was frustrating me is some posts about “twin souls” and Should live according to what their soul manifested in body?What I mean is as a trans. Man. I am a man , I read books on guides for men for an example by Jack Donovan “way of men” etc and countless of others and I also follow a routine in weight training that was made for men because that’s what I am. So as trans. Man do trans. People need to go with us for their soul or body? Another one is some teachings talk about the different energy fields in the bodies of men and women and that’s what they should go with. But what about someone trans. , for me I would assume the mans energy make up regardless of my physical sex. So any information or advice would be appreciated.

Transviking said:
Being trans. is a hot topic because most people are still stuck on just two sexes in existence.and usually close-minded (speaking about non-SS). I am a trans. Man not fully transitioned and I will not do it because my body already has a lot of manly traits! I am large boned and plenty of muscle without having taken any drugs and that type of thing. I started to realize my soul manifested this body. And I was also very stubborn and strong willed. For years I been in the dark about a lot of stuff. Confused as to where I belong. Well the truth is most people writing about trans. People are not trans themselves.

I think what was frustrating me is some posts about “twin souls” and Should live according to what their soul manifested in body?What I mean is as a trans. Man. I am a man , I read books on guides for men for an example by Jack Donovan “way of men” etc and countless of others and I also follow a routine in weight training that was made for men because that’s what I am. So as trans. Man do trans. People need to go with us for their soul or body? Another one is some teachings talk about the different energy fields in the bodies of men and women and that’s what they should go with. But what about someone trans. , for me I would assume the mans energy make up regardless of my physical sex. So any information or advice would be appreciated.

Men are one sex, females are the 2nd sex. Then there is the third sex that encompasses homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuals. Sex is something in the soul and the body is the manifestation of the soul. The energy field so to speak is about polarity of the soul. Im not an expert on the this but the following sermons by High Priest Jake Carlson who is a third sex himself should give you some insight.

The Third Sex Thule Society 666

The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part One by High Priest Jake Carlson
The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part Two by High Priest Jake Carlson
The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part Three by High Priest Jake Carlson

If you are saying you are trans and I am assuming you mean that you are a women biologically but feel as a man then you would be considered the third sex. But your biological makeup is still important and should not be disregarded simply because you are third sex. If you are indeed biologically a woman then you shouldn't lie or try to gloss over that fact simply because you feel to be a man.

Sexual Identity and New Identities

How do you know if your third sex. I am bisexual in the way that I am waiting for the perfect person in either gender I don't really care I am attracted to a certain energy. I have never seen or sensed anyone that was even close to that though. I want a person free of all hang ups and free of society etc. Most everyone I know and knew has problems they are not free positive energy. I am not sure where to look.

Also I am Male but Cancer moon and Libra Mars so I don't obviously fit on what you would think my gender should be also my moon is trine sun exact degree close to minute in scorpio well I remember before I was born I was trying for that aspect exactly and mainly that (not sure about ascendant and the other stuff though but it fits me at least somewhat)

Anyways am I third sex. I do note that I notice something most people don't and did even before I came to Satanism also I know I was waiting to come here for along time and when I was about 3 or 4 and finally able to walk I shouted stuff about finally being here and being alive and that I didn't have to go back (don't know to this day what that meant) and I was happy and excited about it. I don't know if I'm third sex or not but I am completely unlike anyone I ever met at all and I'm not really happy about that I'd like to meet someone like me or that understood me fully.

Oh and I never really felt comfortable with my gender or body or anything like that or that i am on earth or whatever. I don't know what i am but i don't think any traditional ideas identify me. I just want freedom and to be with a truly positive beautiful person. I am not fully gay or bi but i can't stand most people i know. I just want someone free and most definitely i can have sex and be turned on about equally by both genders depending on what they do so i don't know what i am.

It's been a while since I been on here. I disagree with some things in this thread that is said. Some say that they feel like they are both or third sex? Well, the whole point of someone feeling trans isn't because they are both. They feel either one. Personally I'd get pissed off if someone called me a ma'am or say im just a butch lesbian because that is not true at all. But I am aware that the meaning of the some of the stuff written is meant to say, if they feel and identify as male, yet do not transition, its suppose to be able to heal the mind or something like that. I for one, will never identify as homosexual, because if my identity is me being a dude, then I am calling myself a heterosexual male since I am attracted to women (and I do attract straight women as well) as well as crazy ones lol, which I am working on my aura for that. I understand that the terms are being used to explain something biologically like a homosexual person but there are transsexual individuals still claiming to like the opposite sex. Like for an example male to female still attracted to women. Would that make them a lesbian? homosexual? or just fucked up?

I no longer give a shit to call myself a transsexual man, I just simply say I am a dude for mental health reasons. To say trans, is to imply I am split and not really the REAL me as with most of the case today. I don't consider myself horrified if I want to join an all male-group because I don't see myself separate from hanging out with my brothers as a dude myself. I know most of the writings are geared towards enlightenment and scientific-spiritual terminology
not meant to be taken personally or what not. But on a personal level that applies to my identity and everyday life, yeah I do not really apply such terminology for mental health reasons.

I have disassociated myself from the GLBT so called "community" which is created by a jew. I tried to go to a gay pride parade once. I was so sick to my stomach. It just seems to be on the feminist band wagon as well.

I suppose you can consider me an outlaw (out jewish-xian/muslim law). Hey I might as well have a little fun since most of the cry babies get on my nerves. :cool:

Transviking said:
It's been a while since I been on here. I disagree with some things in this thread that is said. Some say that they feel like they are both or third sex? Well, the whole point of someone feeling trans isn't because they are both. They feel either one. Personally I'd get pissed off if someone called me a ma'am or say im just a butch lesbian because that is not true at all. But I am aware that the meaning of the some of the stuff written is meant to say, if they feel and identify as male, yet do not transition, its suppose to be able to heal the mind or something like that. I for one, will never identify as homosexual, because if my identity is me being a dude, then I am calling myself a heterosexual male since I am attracted to women (and I do attract straight women as well) as well as crazy ones lol, which I am working on my aura for that. I understand that the terms are being used to explain something biologically like a homosexual person but there are transsexual individuals still claiming to like the opposite sex. Like for an example male to female still attracted to women. Would that make them a lesbian? homosexual? or just fucked up?

I no longer give a shit to call myself a transsexual man, I just simply say I am a dude for mental health reasons. To say trans, is to imply I am split and not really the REAL me as with most of the case today. I don't consider myself horrified if I want to join an all male-group because I don't see myself separate from hanging out with my brothers as a dude myself. I know most of the writings are geared towards enlightenment and scientific-spiritual terminology
not meant to be taken personally or what not. But on a personal level that applies to my identity and everyday life, yeah I do not really apply such terminology for mental health reasons.

I have disassociated myself from the GLBT so called "community" which is created by a jew. I tried to go to a gay pride parade once. I was so sick to my stomach. It just seems to be on the feminist band wagon as well.

I suppose you can consider me an outlaw (out jewish-xian/muslim law). Hey I might as well have a little fun since most of the cry babies get on my nerves. :cool:
All you are is a girl with more masculine energy, you’re not really a man. Sorry to ruin it for you.

Aquarius said:
Transviking said:

All you are is a girl with more masculine energy, you’re not really a man. Sorry to ruin it for you.

Then you are a stupid idiot. Sorry to ruin it for you.

Transviking said:
Aquarius said:
Transviking said:

Then you are a stupid idiot. Sorry to ruin it for you.
Maybe I’m a stupid idiot, but atleast I’m not delusional and mentally ill enough to believe I’m a man with a vagina. Lol

To HPS: Attention whoring huh? really? your an bigot idiot. You are just pissed off , I see right through your ignorant, Christian-in-disguise bullshit message you preach about especially about people's personal life and falsely accusing others not being of Satan, all because we don't agree? wow..... that is really low. Not to mention I using your info to PROVE IT.

I don't have an issue with any of you, my issue is the fact that you are using Satanism, left hand path teachings to preach things that are questionable. Especially trying to tell me whats what, and telling me WHO AND WHAT I AM and you let others step all over me for it but I didn't really expect anyone to say or do anything. Since for an example I am trans, and shall I tell you something? The same stuff you preach about "oh just a girl with masculine energy" type of nonsense is the same shit that New Age "ascended masters" and so called angels use. So yeah, I got a bone to pick with you. I follow the dictates of my nature.

I hope you guys (and girls) will wake up one day to it, to be able to understand someone's position like myself. If you cant, then I respectfully take my leave.

And yes this is an old account I had, you might as well delete this one too, please.

You come here, make a scene, and you want your account removed.

I remove your account and your pointless spiels about yourself.

You return with another account asking AGAIN for deletion. I disapprove your message and write to you Bye and that you should stop attention whoring.

You clearly are mentally ill and you and the living stereotype of all that you stand for that makes people look at all trans people with fear.

You do not have any respect for other human beings. You assume that everyone wants to sit here all day and listen to your rants. Other Trans reading probably facepalm themselves with your behavior.

I accept your comment only so that others do see how stereotypical of a nutcase you are. How dare we talk you out when you are only a selfish worthless biohazard and selfish dead weight on the groups that constantly instigates attacks on Clergy and members?

Your testo injections seem to also cloud your sense of dominance and self importance, "Viking".

Transviking said:
To HPS: Attention whoring
huh? really? your an bigot idiot. You are just pissed off , I see right through your ignorant, Christian-in-disguise bullshit message you preach about especially about people's personal life and falsely accusing others not being of Satan, all because we don't agree? wow..... that is really low. Not to mention I using your info to PROVE IT.

I don't have an issue with any of you, my issue is the fact that you are using Satanism, left hand path teachings to preach things that are questionable. Especially trying to tell me whats what, and telling me WHO AND WHAT I AM and you let others step all over me for it but I didn't really expect anyone to say or do anything. Since for an example I am trans, and shall I tell you something? The same stuff you preach about "oh just a girl with masculine energy" type of nonsense is the same shit that New Age "ascended masters" and so called angels use. So yeah, I got a bone to pick with you. I follow the dictates of my nature.

I hope you guys (and girls) will wake up one day to it, to be able to understand someone's position like myself. If you cant, then I respectfully take my leave.

And yes this is an old account I had, you might as well delete this one too, please.

Call me crazy or something but we need to just be relaxed about this and ourselves. Not everyone likes the same things and in no way am I ever going to put someone in a box because of societies perception of what a certain "gender" means. Maybe I really am third gender or something idk why but I just don't see this like a lot of people do.

In a natural world think this way men and women would go into their nature assigned roles because if nature did assign roles to begin with and people would be themselves they would love it and naturally gravitate towards it. There would be no need of force involved or anything. There would be no need to have all these hang ups about things. I for one am proud to say I don't act like a man in what society expects I am myself. I am sure no one is a perfect brain wiped normie slave so no one really fully fits social expectations all the time. This is like trying to appease Jewsus or something it's impossible for anyone and a waste of a life and freedom for anyone who tries. So let's get rid of the hang ups and stuff and just be ourselves. In a free society we could all be ourselves and naturally fit into any assigned roles. We wouldn't just have to sit around talking about it or passing laws or whatever to make it fit into place. If we have to do these things anyways we know we are not following the natural order.

This transgenderism nonsense will end once people get over their hang ups. It is kind of starting even in mainstream society a little with non trans men and women wearing what they like and being themselves more and not listening to the enemy nonsense. However we have a long way to go even on here (though I admit we are much more free than Society at large on this) from some of the comments I have seen word for word repeating what the enemy said on this.

The enemy seeks to divide and conquor so let us love our body gender and love who we are have no hang ups about the self or gender. Men and Women are in no way equal or unequal if you understand what I am saying we are the same in that we are human and we are only supperior or Inferior to eachother on a personal individual basis. We are human so we need to be free. We need to Liberate the Genders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back