Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elysian Fields, Heaven, Saturn and Magnum Opus

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Are the five rivers also related to the five energy currents? Prana, apana, vyana... etc.

In essence the five Vayus are corresponding to the 5 elements, but they are not the same. Likewise the rivers correspond not to the elements, nor to the Vayus, but they parellel their larger inner meanings.

The thing is translation ruins things quite frequently. Lethe or Lythean or whatever is all the same thing by the way. Its just the anglicizing of spellings can cause confusion in English.

Thank you for your answer. Could you please email me my position in the queue for an astro order? You stated a few weeks ago in a topic you had sent me an email but I haven't received anything in any email account, in any folder. There might have been some interference.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Are the five rivers also related to the five energy currents? Prana, apana, vyana... etc.

In essence the five Vayus are corresponding to the 5 elements, but they are not the same. Likewise the rivers correspond not to the elements, nor to the Vayus, but they parellel their larger inner meanings.

The thing is translation ruins things quite frequently. Lethe or Lythean or whatever is all the same thing by the way. Its just the anglicizing of spellings can cause confusion in English.

Thank you for your answer. Could you please email me my position in the queue for an astro order? You stated a few weeks ago in a topic you had sent me an email but I haven't received anything in any email account, in any folder. There might have been some interference.

There is a jew cesspool named "Spamhaus" which is branding my e-mails as spam, and also, the forums also. They have deceitfully made up a claim that the server of hosting (proton and the forum) is a "Spamming" place.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience and/or delays, went through some stuff, but now the situation is settled.

I mailed you at your forum email.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is a jew cesspool named "Spamhaus" which is branding my e-mails as spam, and also, the forums also. They have deceitfully made up a claim that the server of hosting (proton and the forum) is a "Spamming" place.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience and/or delays, went through some stuff, but now the situation is settled.

No worries. I'm in no rush. I like that you take your time to provided as high of a quality reading as you can for everyone who orders from you.

It's because I was concerned about kike interference that I reached out to you. I sent my answer to both your email addresses.

In addition to all what you have written here the Romans also celebrated Saturnalia from 17 december up to 23 december before the imbecile cattle christians took over the empire and that moron in the pays of the jews Constantine imposed this garbage as the religion of the state. Although it is a known fact that most of the first morons who practiced christianity were racial jews there were many resentful downtrodden ignorant scumbags goy who thought that by aiding the kikes take the Roman Empire they would have a place in this jewish empire ruled by that non existant marxist carpenter jewsus!!! Glory to Caligula, to Domiciano, Nero, Adriano and Diocletian for having slaughtered thousands of them and giving them what they deserved for being a bunch of degenerates !!!

Io Saturnalia Ave Sol Invictus
ROMA INVICTA EST !!!!!

Stormblood said:
Could you please email me my position in the queue for an astro order?
I have the same question, HP HC. I e-mailed your store address but no answer yet except the auto-answer. Knowing that there can be cohencidental interferences, I'm just curious: do you have my order? Just like Stormblood, I'm in no hurry with the reading, too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Apprentice said:
I have the same question, HP HC. I e-mailed your store address but no answer yet except the auto-answer. Knowing that there can be cohencidental interferences, I'm just curious: do you have my order? Just like Stormblood, I'm in no hurry with the reading, too.
Could you please enlighten me, commander?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

While on the subject, when I attempt to order on the josmarket webpage, it takes me to a secondary "guest" page that requires a password. Is this normal?

Cyn666 said:
While on the subject, when I attempt to order on the josmarket webpage, it takes me to a secondary "guest" page that requires a password. Is this normal?
Orders are currently limited because Cobra is catching up on previous ones. The "guest" page thing means that the ordering for that service is currently locked.

Shael said:
Cyn666 said:
Orders are currently limited because Cobra is catching up on previous ones. The "guest" page thing means that the ordering for that service is currently locked.

Makes sense. Thanks for letting me know!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20477&p=87864
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Saturn Chart Ruler is a good chart ruler that makes one responsible, and can also defend from Saturnian perils due to an innate sense of responsibility, cause and effect, and also it makes you motivated in general to go after your goals and succeed.

Saturn is not a monster. Indeed, Saturn is not an evil planet, if one works cleverly on the side of Saturn. Saturn is the King maker of the ancient world, and is a very important planet, related to the Sun in Kingship.

Let us be clear also that the less one is accustomed and responsible, Saturn will cause more and more problems to someone. A lot of times Saturn will cause devastation and ruin, on things that were on loose grounds in the first place.

Strong things can persist through Saturn,but may be maimed. Also, this process can guide the improvement of something, and show the leaks of a ship.

If there are too many leaks for too long Saturn sinks it.

Of course I'm drawn to this on the day of Saturn. I don't quite understand this term I've seen some people use around here including myself: Saturnian, what I assume being people who are strongly tied into Saturn I think, like little human incarnations of the planetary characteristics? I imagine this is for anybody who has a certain planet or multiple in their first house but does Saturn actually influence us 'saturnians' to be 'evil' in some way? I know the planet isn't actually evil and I even go around toting this to others who think it is and explaining why it's not all bad.

But like when you look at the traits of the planet, suffering, misery, fear, loss, I know these are things anyone can suffer from, especially saturnians, but does the planet influence those of us who tie into it either passively or intentionally to bring these things to other people? This is kind of a general astrology question too honestly because I know other planets have negative traits as well, it's just Saturn seems to have the most out of all the planets and is the greater malefic.

I think Saturn is also where us cringey edgy folk who are fascinated with the concepts of darkness, death and all that I think come from to some extent. I noted today during the hour of Saturn I felt a fluctuating increase in these characters, and it's usually when I find myself listening to things like death metal and looking at dark gruesome art, though this happens other times as well I'll note a stronger inclination during these times. I was also being 'uncharacteristically' sadistic to my peers earlier today where they actually pointed it out, and I recognized how for some reason I legitimately wanted them to suffer somehow. I also don't know if this has anything to do with the planet but no matter what, even when I want to wear something else or try out something different I am simply drawn into always wearing black. Black everything, black shirts, black socks, black shoes, black pants, and I know black is the colour of Saturn.

I don't really even know what the point of this post is other than wondering what your two cents is on those of us with these tie-ins and if it's bad to be so... maybe I'm using it as some kind of 'soundboard' for self assessment perhaps and rambling. I adore the planet for the endurance it has given me to withstand the horrific things I've gone through, but what I lack from it is discipline and this supposed motivation you mention here to get things done. I suppose an additional question would be how can I incorporate this into my personality from the planet? As much as I love Saturn, I'm not stupid and recognize how heartless it can be no matter how much it is 'loved', I'm adamant about anything to do with the Saturn Square without sufficient guidance, but what else might I be able to do?

Ghost in the Machine said:
But like when you look at the traits of the planet, suffering, misery, fear, loss, I know these are things anyone can suffer from, especially saturnians, but does the planet influence those of us who tie into it either passively or intentionally to bring these things to other people?
These are just my 2 cents, but in my opinion the "suffering" and "loss" Saturn brings is not innately evil in any way. It just promotes being stable, setting things on solid foundations. Those things that are founded on weak grounds, like on hangups or self-deception, will be destroyed by the energies of Saturn and loss can come in these areas.

If you have your natal Saturn over the planet(s) of other people in their chart, you are inclined to be a saturnian influence on them in this area. For example, having your Satan conjunct someone else's Chart Ruler, will give you a huge edge over them in pretty much every way. On the JoS astrology page it says that very often the victims of a murder had their Chart Ruler conjunct the perpetrators Saturn. Similarly, having your Saturn conjunct someone's Sun may make you an influence to them that attacks their confidence in a way.

I don't really even know what the point of this post is other than wondering what your two cents is on those of us with these tie-ins and if it's bad to be so...
These things are not inherently bad in any way. You just want them to be exposed to a harsh reality so that their stupid delusions get shattered. As long as you act sensibly with these things and keep an open mind, it will be a perfectly positive trait.

what I lack from it is discipline and this supposed motivation you mention here to get things done. I suppose an additional question would be how can I incorporate this into my personality from the planet?
what else might I be able to do?
Now, it's hard to say anything here for me with certainty, because I have no idea about your chart or anything.
A lack of motivation can come from a myriad of things. For example a weak 3rd chakra and natal Sun can cause this. A lot of chakras can cause this when they are weak/damaged.

Generally, I have found that this matter of motivation is almost entirely centered around the first 3 (male) chakras. So you have issues with at least one of these, in the form of hangups, traumas, etc, that causes you this lack of motivation. If you already know which chakra is the culprit here, then you can start working on it right away. If not, then first examine deeply where you think your traumas and issues may be centered. These are often indicated by a cold, constricting and painful sensation in the chakra/area that is affected the most.
Once you know the root cause, work to fix the issue with a working. For the 1st chakra, and for positively sublimating Saturnian influences in general, the Nauthiz rune is a very good choice. Some vibrations of Nauthiz into your 1st chakra every day, might just be enough to fix your issue just like that. If not, go for a more deep cleaning with Munka, Visuddhi, or Suryae. :)

Shael said:
For example, having your Satan conjunct someone else's Chart Ruler
This is one of my more hilarious typos, lol.

Shael said:
Now, it's hard to say anything here for me with certainty, because I have no idea about your chart or anything.
A lack of motivation can come from a myriad of things. For example a weak 3rd chakra and natal Sun can cause this. A lot of chakras can cause this when they are weak/damaged.

Generally, I have found that this matter of motivation is almost entirely centered around the first 3 (male) chakras. So you have issues with at least one of these, in the form of hangups, traumas, etc, that causes you this lack of motivation. If you already know which chakra is the culprit here, then you can start working on it right away. If not, then first examine deeply where you think your traumas and issues may be centered. These are often indicated by a cold, constricting and painful sensation in the chakra/area that is affected the most.
Once you know the root cause, work to fix the issue with a working. For the 1st chakra, and for positively sublimating Saturnian influences in general, the Nauthiz rune is a very good choice. Some vibrations of Nauthiz into your 1st chakra every day, might just be enough to fix your issue just like that. If not, go for a more deep cleaning with Munka, Visuddhi, or Suryae. :)

Strange you mention this. You see, I grew up with a disgusting half-jew that I hated for seemingly 'no reason' from her birth, just being in the same room boiled my blood even when she was being 'nice' to me. We both have the same mother but different dads, my mother and father were gentiles and that lineage goes all the way back to Germany, but her dad was a jew and his entire family line is toxic, full of manipulation, materialism, psychopathic shit, members in jail, sending death threats through phonecalls, the whole package. She is insanely materialistic, lazy, manipulative, controlling, sadistic, evil and disgustingly cruel and abusive in every manner with ZERO remorse, and it was only in the past year that it was finally revealed to me that she was a jew. I think that information was kept from me because I had no choice but to live with the thing and knowing what I knew at the time it may have done much harm on my psyche.

The hatred is deep-seated and I've noticed that every time I think of her, immense rage fills me as well as a constricting sensation from my base chakra. I had been opening all my chakras and for the past few days have been working on my base as it's the final major one for me to open, and every time I work on it invasive thoughts such as her name will push into my mind and I'll just feel such disgust and anger as well as this filthy energy that will suddenly crop up. I think it's some kind of parasitic attachment as she is equally parasitically clingy to anyone that has ever been around her; why it's specifically the base chakra I'm not sure.

I have been viciously severing and ripping away these negative strands of energy from all of my chakras but a more major and direct working may need to be done. Ever since the RTRs and rituals against the jews started she has become increasingly suicidal, but it's like she's teasing me and won't actually do it for certain. I've had a death spell in the works for a while now with a poppet and that is where I have been directing the hatred and parasitic attachments in the meantime, stabbing it in the heart with pins and what not while I wait for the specified date I have in January to actually preform the spell itself. I will also incorporate a working to ensure her death and once the deed is done I plan to bind her soul. I'm hoping once all that is over I can truly get rid of everything that the filthy freak might have on me.

If my motivation suddenly crops up after all is done then I'll know for sure that it was that thing holding me back.

Shael said:

Would you guys cater that perhaps plutonic and martian aspects also contribute to such notions?

I can't say much but lets say I do have plutonic, Saturnian, and Mars aspects that seemingly show a very dark individual. Kinda like using bad words a lot aggressivenss, thinking about say killing, warfare, and sexual stuff. Delving into the darkness of humanity. Even though it paints me as evil I should be aware that others can produce evil and it's not just me feeling like some outcast.

At least from studying my astrological chart by myself and finding certain interesting websites.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you will be able to remove those links completely soon. Munka is great for getting rid of those types of parasitic links, so you can vibrate it a couple of times into your base chakra with an affirmation, and it should do a great job. :)

Gear88 said:
Shael said:

Would you guys cater that perhaps plutonic and martian aspects also contribute to such notions?

I can't say much but lets say I do have plutonic, Saturnian, and Mars aspects that seemingly show a very dark individual. Kinda like using bad words a lot aggressivenss, thinking about say killing, warfare, and sexual stuff. Delving into the darkness of humanity. Even though it paints me as evil I should be aware that others can produce evil and it's not just me feeling like some outcast.

At least from studying my astrological chart by myself and finding certain interesting websites.

Pluto rules death, scenes of destruction and massacres as well as black magic, and mars rules violence, things like weapons of war and glory in battle, so yes this can probably (though I'm no expert in astrology) influence these things in you. I'm the same way with the whole 'evil' aspect and an interest in what is considered dark or immoral.

These are planetary influences and can be even to the extremes of sickening those outside of them who are more morally inclined because these influences can get nasty.... I've found fascination in fantasies of terrible things like murder and corruption. Saturn allows me to endure and not act upon these things, only keeping them in fantasy with ease; but it's also a double edged sword in leaning me more towards sadistic inclinations like on Saturdays like today... I'm already urged to look at some... art...

So no, you're not alone, but I do advise to try and keep your interests to yourself. I outlet these tendencies through black magic against the enemy and attacking the enemy in the most brutal fashions. I used to outlet these things in writing stories... very fucked up stories.... I had a collection that I have since deleted and destroyed some time ago because I highly doubt the gods approve of delving in these fantasies and feeding them in the way I had been, it's difficult to control so I try to divert it in more appropriate ways. The focus and visualizations of the enemy in gruesome and gory deaths is of much satisfaction and entertainment for me instead... needs a lot of thorough aura cleanings though afterwords and high protection to prevent any connections.

Pluto rules death, scenes of destruction and massacres as well as black magic, and mars rules violence, things like weapons of war and glory in battle, so yes this can probably (though I'm no expert in astrology) influence these things in you. I'm the same way with the whole 'evil' aspect and an interest in what is considered dark or immoral.
From what I know, Pluto actually mainly rules Intensity in itself, and all those other things are just extensions of this. Violent death, deep transformation, slavery, mass-murders, and so on are all things that come from extreme intensity in one way or another. As a planet, Pluto is neutral. It is just power and intensity. How it is moving in the signs, and how its energies are taken in and applied, decides in what way the intensity will manifest.

I've actually over the years since leaving high school calmed down quite a bit. In fact to the point of being a pussy really. Not sure if these thoughts are mine or the belief of everyone around me. It's possible it was the collective gangsta life people wanted and I just sublimated into my own. Unfortunately living in a major city with a lot of people delving into the crap of rap and hiphop and all this reggeton bullshit ghetto mentality really pushed my buttons.

Really in and of itself I really turned off the negativity in the last few years especially with studying JoS stuff.

But yes I do still have the penchant to think about killing, murder, warfare, generally illegal things. Have I done them, I haven't even held a gun in my hand except for a few BB and pellet guns.

I feel bad cause I'm sure as a sweet, kind person this voice I hear calling herself my succubus tells me, is strange to me. But I'm sure my thoughts could have been placed in a better light and used to transform me. Unfortunately I guess energy travels the path of quickest and least resistance and thus brings about negativity.

It's a shame I pissed away much of my time just thinking some of this stuff never really had a better mindset. Hell I probably could have made myself go to college. But for some reason I was OBSESSED with WW2 and the occult and generally all this baneful stuff. Funny even my obsession still haunts me as what am I doing now with JoS reading a lot of WW2 stuff popping through and whatnot.

Anyways thanks for the reply glad I'm not the only sadistic, crazy around :twisted:

Gear88 said:

I've actually over the years since leaving high school calmed down quite a bit. In fact to the point of being a pussy really. Not sure if these thoughts are mine or the belief of everyone around me. It's possible it was the collective gangsta life people wanted and I just sublimated into my own. Unfortunately living in a major city with a lot of people delving into the crap of rap and hiphop and all this reggeton bullshit ghetto mentality really pushed my buttons.

Really in and of itself I really turned off the negativity in the last few years especially with studying JoS stuff.

But yes I do still have the penchant to think about killing, murder, warfare, generally illegal things. Have I done them, I haven't even held a gun in my hand except for a few BB and pellet guns.

I feel bad cause I'm sure as a sweet, kind person this voice I hear calling herself my succubus tells me, is strange to me. But I'm sure my thoughts could have been placed in a better light and used to transform me. Unfortunately I guess energy travels the path of quickest and least resistance and thus brings about negativity.

It's a shame I pissed away much of my time just thinking some of this stuff never really had a better mindset. Hell I probably could have made myself go to college. But for some reason I was OBSESSED with WW2 and the occult and generally all this baneful stuff. Funny even my obsession still haunts me as what am I doing now with JoS reading a lot of WW2 stuff popping through and whatnot.

Anyways thanks for the reply glad I'm not the only sadistic, crazy around :twisted:

If you're ever wondering if a desire, urge or tendency is actually yours and not just some outside influence, curse or binding, what you can do is use the ether energy of the universe. Just get yourself into a deeply relaxed and calm state, or just relax as best you can and go into a trance; doesn't have to be a deep trance. Focus on the astral around you and visualize a purple-blacklight coloured energy, the ether, visualize yourself engulfed in it completely inside and out and hold it like that. If you find the urges and tendencies or whatnot remain then they are of your own. But if the desires and urges relent or vanish entirely, then something outside yourself is influencing you to feel them in some way or another.

It could be something subliminal like media you look at and intake into yourself, it could be thoughts or negative psychic energies being implanted into you either by a hostile entity or most likely the enemy. Of which this is where you need to program your energy to deflect these influences and build upon your aura of protection as well as thoroughly clean yourself of any bad energy and bindings/blockages. The MUNKA rune is good for getting rid of such bindings and blockages.

I've found that when doing this meditation with ether energy that I've discovered certain specific rare urges that come and go to me were influences, to which I clean and pulverize them out of my system when they occur. The large majority of everything else though is just me and planetary energies.

The funny thing you state is, the enemy is stupid enough to lead me to the source of information on the subject that their chosen hate.

It's funny the whole akashic meditation I forgot where in the JoS mainsite it's from but I remember. I've done it before and it doesn't work.

Here is the thing it's not that I'm saying meditation doesn't work. It just doesn't work for me, I can instantly place myself inside this akashic field so to speak. And it does nothing to me at all.

Perhaps I'm expecting magic or meditation to somehow work as powerful as possible. But non of the times I tried. For example I spin my chakras to the speed of light, I tell them say for example center muldhara chakra spin and vibrate at the speed of light. Do I feel anything not at all. Nothing.

I appreciate the help but all my thoughts are just mine. Even if negatively influenced which is possible, certainly is, I just relish in it.

So I think my issues are my own and not an entity manipulating. If an entity is manipulating me I gotta thank their stupidity for placing things in my mind and reminding me of things.

I don't want to sound stupid and praise the enemy if it's them. But it's kinda stupid for them to remind me and make me think of things I've engraved into my mind probably since I was about 6 or 7 years old when I began to think this way.

I recall during my mental health breakdown hearing a voice that said "this guy is disgusting, we put thoughts in his head and he just amuses himself with them".

I'm not saying my mind is as crazy murderous as a grey or reptard but certainly when it doesn't even phase me and I've literally said to myself "is that all the viciousness my mind can come up with".

I guess in the end I'm a very ignorant person, it's probably why this entity who identifies herself as my succubus and states she is a Satanic being of higher power calls me "sweet and kind boy".

At the end of the day I'm just a normal person who is probably not influenced by anything and even it's some enemy it's like "Thank you enemy for showing me the path of truth". So not sure what kind of stupidity the enemy is doing.

But again it's getting to the point whereby it's hard to believe in beings of higher power when you've never encountered them. And yes I know the whole story meditate particularly on your chakras and it's like I really do not wish to meditate, it's getting old to meditate when I can't even perform a simple void meditation it just isn't fun anymore.

I guess what I'm trying to state is as xtianistic as it sounds I'd rather wait for the Gods to arrive and show themselves than do it myself. Cause I know it'll never work especially with my thinking mindset and the way that I am. The only thing I do now a days is just clean, aura magick(which never worked), and breath in akasha and elements and that is it. Meditation doesn't work for me, I guess I'm immune to meditation. I'm just a normal person that thinks their smart for remembering things and reciting them but like I've been told by a few people your ability to remember and recite information is not a trait of an intelligent person. Like one member in my family said "your just reciting information you read and telling it out your just acting like a computer you know nothing about what your saying and your just reiterating someone elses thoughts".

Well I guess I'm just a computer I read and recite things. Like I've said a few times before the whole JoS/NS thing at this point in time is just mental curiosity, there is no NS in the World government of countries. And the World is a xtianistic shithold with xtianity everywhere even meditation religions are corrupted. So what is the point of lying to myself and believing in this if it's just a mental curiosity. It doesn't work for me but whatever I keep at it cause I got nothing better to do with my time.

Gear88 said:

I don't know long you've been part of the JoS or involved in meditation and how thoroughly, but it took me years to so much as feel anything from meditation at all. I just kept going with hopes to feel something eventually, and now I feel energy to the point of it being overstimulating. I think you've connected yourself too much to the enemy, and unfortunately that is an easy thing to do when you're fascinated and drawn to corruption and shit like 'evil' due to natal influences. You need endurance to be legit cutout for that kind of fight.

I fight it off every day successfully and am even drawn with an affinity to reptiles like snakes, lizards, dragons, serpents and such which I take more as a closer connection to the kundalini serpent; but the enemy tries to use that to try and make me like them because they're "reptiles", which never works because I've built upon so much hate and repulsion of them, just thinking of them makes me cringe in disgust. Every day where the usual aura cleansing is just a simple 'visualize yourself in golden energy' for other members that only takes them like 2 minutes, mine is a whole complex networking maze of severing and pulverizing enemy influences, breaking off binding strands, cutting away attachments and shattering away psyche garbage, and then a whole additional category of a blue inferno cleansing my soul.

This can take from 30 minutes to an hour, but it's kept me sane with unbreakable loyalty to Satan for years and I've never faultered even a little. My loyalty has been tested and strained countless times and proven equally so and even still I see myself eternally alongside Satan and the gods. I guess I'm just gonna end up being one sick-in-the-head god at some point, but this is all utilized with the most gruesome and horrid visualizations of putting the enemy in the very 'hell' they made up with forcing them to eat their own guts and all that crap. No enemy of Satan will go unpunished and there's no healthier way of expressing these traits of mine that I know. With how much the enemy tries to attack me in so many different ways and a few even retreat during some of their attacks, they're definitely fearful of me and holy fuck do I relish their fear so much.

Honestly though when the going gets tough and shit gets too real, serious props and praise to my guardian demon Andras. He is legit the coolest and most badass demon I'll ever know and has honestly saved my ass probably more times than I'm aware. I can't yet handle everything by myself and he is honestly so deserving of everything good I can offer and more for helping me in the times I could've been truly fucked and then some. I just can't say enough of how appreciative I am of him.

And in regards to everything else, maybe it's that whole crap of 'it takes a monster to destroy a monster' or something. I know it feels pointless and it did for me back then too, but you just gotta keep going man, or you're going to get left behind.

I don't know long you've been part of the JoS or involved in meditation

16 years going to be 17 next year, within two weeks of finding the JoS at 12 years old I dedicated so currently 29 years old.

As for meditation I did something in the beginning for example I vibrated the Thoth vibration for opening the 3rd eye and the other openings and nothing occurred. The only thing I can state when doing the opening the crown for vibrating into pineal gland I did enter what would be a bliss state or some sort of drugged out state kinda like sleepy dreamy feeling but it only happens once or twice and only for like 15-20 minutes.

Other than that I stopped bothering for until 2005 when for some reason I decided to do chakra spinning to speed of light and MerKaBa. I think to make a long story short I short-circuited something.

Long story short, I was in the bus going home, I put my head next to the window dozed off for a moment for some reason a flash of vision came in me snorting cocaine off a hookers asshole. And then I snapped back to reality laughed and blacked out falling down unto the bench seat. Then got up and noticed that until about 3:30 PM I was still high.

In fact funny enough although the person in the back reeked of weed particularly one person on more than one occasion I got contact high. But the smell stuck to his clothes should not be enough to trigger it so I believe something spiritual happened. It only happened during the morning and it happened a few times. Funny I did smoke weed a few times back then when I was 12-13 and my friend would smoke his pipe right next to me and nothing would happen. So I don't know why in particular this person or this effect occurred during the morning bus ride and let me tell you the windows were almost always open with a strong forceful breeze coming in.

Anyways meditation on and off over the years to make it simple.

Oh and void has always been an impossibility for me. I recall doing it a lot and getting no where. So I gave up and stopped bothering with that meditation. And anyways I'm a thinker I walk around a lot in my house and think and talk to myself since I have no one to talk.

I think you've connected yourself too much to the enemy, and unfortunately that is an easy thing to do when you're fascinated and drawn to corruption and shit like 'evil' due to natal influences. You need endurance to be legit cutout for that kind of fight.

I have absolutely no idea what this is or what you mean.

While I've have talked to myself and do believe I'm a xtianistic Satanist due to lacking in a lot of things always hoping and prayer and trying everything for something.

I at the end of thinking about your post it makes a whole lot of non-sense.

I'm not attached to the enemy or I've never been taught xtian shit. It's possible some xtian shit might have been said by my family and growing up as a child I took it in or something at a young age.

But I really don't know how being attached to the enemy is right. I mean your literally stating I read the bible or go to church or general act in a malefic, baneful way.

So GitM; I really have no idea what your talking about. Since when is simply thinking about stuff connecting to the enemy. I simply want to think, I don't want to connect to anything. Why would I want to connect to something that is enemy. And besides the Gods aren't saints I'm sure in more than one occasion they've thought in such evil ways to produce evil on their enemy or attack something or merely thinking about stuff.

You almost make it sound like I should never think cause the mere thought connects to something. It's almost like saying "If you think bad thoughts Jebus is gonna send you to hell".

I understand you mean well and perhaps I'm grossly misunderstanding your statement. But whatever do you mean?

Gear88 said:

I only got the impression in regards to connecting the enemy or whatever with

"So I think my issues are my own and not an entity manipulating. If an entity is manipulating me I gotta thank their stupidity for placing things in my mind and reminding me of things.

I don't want to sound stupid and praise the enemy if it's them. But it's kinda stupid for them to remind me and make me think of things I've engraved into my mind probably since I was about 6 or 7 years old when I began to think this way."

and

At the end of the day I'm just a normal person who is probably not influenced by anything and even it's some enemy it's like "Thank you enemy for showing me the path of truth". So not sure what kind of stupidity the enemy is doing.

Misinterpretation on my part, never said you were embracing their garbage. But I hear what you're saying about everything else man. I'm not gonna come out here and try to act like your baby sitter, I've spent enough time trying to help certain members that seem to refuse to 'get it'. You do what you wanna do man, the results you get of whatever is what you get.

17 years you should know basic crap like what you believe is what'll happen. Set high expectations on what you should be experiencing and that's when doubt sets in when those expectations aren't met which further fuels your inability to do anything in the first place. Everything with meditation has to do with the mind: controlling energy, the mind, programming energy, the mind, focus, visualization, forming, conjuring, directing, mind, mind, mind. If you believe you're never going to get the results you want, if you believe you can't do it, then you've got yourself stuck due to your own mindset because energy does what you focus and believe it to do, it's like some twisted evil version of the placebo effect.

You don't just 'not have' the capability. You're the one shutting yourself down, nobody else is. Granted that's not something that's easy to get out of, it's a lot of self discipline. But if you wanna wait 20 years which you might not even make it to if you refuse to make that damnable effort to at least be able to spiritually protect yourself, because shit's gonna get real down the line and the gods aren't going to be able to hold our hand for every little thing that endangers us, then that's up to you.

But if I were you I'd bite the bullet and start working on pushing through that mindset of 'this isn't working' 'I'm not able to do this' 'somethings wrong with me I can't fix it therefore I cannot advance and it's waste of time', because brother you're just gonna end up being cannon fodder like that and I don't believe that's the kind of guy you are nor want to be. You need to psyche yourself up for this shit, because that pit you're letting yourself slip into is not worth your time. If you're someone the enemy can't get to psychologically then you're someone we need, because not everybody can fucking do that man. But acting like this with this defeatist and non-advancing attitude, you're not even a real threat to them and everybody here knows if you're not a threat to the enemy then you're not being what a Spiritualist Satanist is.

In the end the decision is up to you. We gain and lose people off and on man, we'd rather NOT lose people but some shit can't be controlled, some people can't handle this shit, some people give up, and some people just let their laziness and other garbage bring them to the point where they might as well be invisible to us, it's nothing new here.

If you wanna sit and wait, then wait. And I don't wanna hear any woe-is-me crap about "Oh you think you know me" "I know what I'm talking" "I've tried for millennia, blah, blah, blah." you can try for thousands of years, but if you're trying for thousands of years believing you can't do it or you're not getting what you hope to get therefore never will, then it doesn't matter how long you try. Time's not going to break down the wall of doubt that's preventing you from advancing.

Gear88 said:
I don't know long you've been part of the JoS or involved in meditation

16 years going to be 17 next year, within two weeks of finding the JoS at 12 years old I dedicated so currently 29 years old.

As for meditation I did something in the beginning for example I vibrated the Thoth vibration for opening the 3rd eye and the other openings and nothing occurred. The only thing I can state when doing the opening the crown for vibrating into pineal gland I did enter what would be a bliss state or some sort of drugged out state kinda like sleepy dreamy feeling but it only happens once or twice and only for like 15-20 minutes.

Other than that I stopped bothering for until 2005 when for some reason I decided to do chakra spinning to speed of light and MerKaBa. I think to make a long story short I short-circuited something.

Long story short, I was in the bus going home, I put my head next to the window dozed off for a moment for some reason a flash of vision came in me snorting cocaine off a hookers asshole. And then I snapped back to reality laughed and blacked out falling down unto the bench seat. Then got up and noticed that until about 3:30 PM I was still high.

In fact funny enough although the person in the back reeked of weed particularly one person on more than one occasion I got contact high. But the smell stuck to his clothes should not be enough to trigger it so I believe something spiritual happened. It only happened during the morning and it happened a few times. Funny I did smoke weed a few times back then when I was 12-13 and my friend would smoke his pipe right next to me and nothing would happen. So I don't know why in particular this person or this effect occurred during the morning bus ride and let me tell you the windows were almost always open with a strong forceful breeze coming in.

Anyways meditation on and off over the years to make it simple.

Oh and void has always been an impossibility for me. I recall doing it a lot and getting no where. So I gave up and stopped bothering with that meditation. And anyways I'm a thinker I walk around a lot in my house and think and talk to myself since I have no one to talk.

I think you've connected yourself too much to the enemy, and unfortunately that is an easy thing to do when you're fascinated and drawn to corruption and shit like 'evil' due to natal influences. You need endurance to be legit cutout for that kind of fight.

I have absolutely no idea what this is or what you mean.

While I've have talked to myself and do believe I'm a xtianistic Satanist due to lacking in a lot of things always hoping and prayer and trying everything for something.

I at the end of thinking about your post it makes a whole lot of non-sense.

I'm not attached to the enemy or I've never been taught xtian shit. It's possible some xtian shit might have been said by my family and growing up as a child I took it in or something at a young age.

But I really don't know how being attached to the enemy is right. I mean your literally stating I read the bible or go to church or general act in a malefic, baneful way.

So GitM; I really have no idea what your talking about. Since when is simply thinking about stuff connecting to the enemy. I simply want to think, I don't want to connect to anything. Why would I want to connect to something that is enemy. And besides the Gods aren't saints I'm sure in more than one occasion they've thought in such evil ways to produce evil on their enemy or attack something or merely thinking about stuff.

You almost make it sound like I should never think cause the mere thought connects to something. It's almost like saying "If you think bad thoughts Jebus is gonna send you to hell".

I understand you mean well and perhaps I'm grossly misunderstanding your statement. But whatever do you mean?
You've been here since 2005 and you don't even meditate, can you even call yourself a Spiritual Satanist?, most of the stuff you write is unspiritual gibberish, your 17 years or whatever of experience are nothing, like really nothing, the essence of Spiritual Satanism is developing yourself you've done nothing of that. Spiritual Satanist at this point is just a name and nothing more for you. It's really pathetic dude.

Aquarius said:
You've been here since 2005 and you don't even meditate, can you even call yourself a Spiritual Satanist?, most of the stuff you write is unspiritual gibberish, your 17 years or whatever of experience are nothing, like really nothing, the essence of Spiritual Satanism is developing yourself you've done nothing of that. Spiritual Satanist at this point is just a name and nothing more for you. It's really pathetic dude.

No if you read what I wrote carefully which you didn't I've been here since 2003, April of 2003 when I found the JoS surfing the web back when I was 12 years old. I've meditated on and off over the years, don't recall as I have no recollection of my teenage years but I guess on and off I do recall for like 3 years nearing to 2008 of not meditating. Right after the issues with doing MerKaBa and spinning chakras to the speed of light.

Really I only started getting into meditation probably back around late '08 or early '09. Of course on and off but that is due to boredom and whatnot. Since I had nothing better to do with my day. After high school seems like with all the free time I had. I must have reached a breaking point and said well lets meditate. But even then it was on and off.

In reality my stuff isn't unspiritual gibberish in fact IF you were me. You would probably be saying that to the neo-nazism I learned reading on the internet and watching TV like history channel and whatnot. Really I'd say probably around 2014 or so right around when I found the external forums Prophp. I started removing and acclimating to the original nazism.

I've been here for 16 years what more do you want me to do. At least I'm loyal enough to keep at it, no idea why your saying it's pathetic. It's the way life is you can't change that. If nothing happens or nothing works well lets keep going with perseverance and try and keep at it.

That should be good enough. If you want I can leave, I'll just stop posting and stop bothering people. Funny I never bothered anyone for help growing up and here I am needing help and well it's wrong it's bad it's malefic. Like when I open up my mouth and say something seems like everyone freaks out or something about what I'm saying. I guess being the quiet one in the class kinda ruined my sociability.

Anyways Aquarius believe what you want about me. The fact of the matter is at least I'm here that's all that counts.

P.S. next time read carefully what people type up. 2003 not 2005, 2005 just a major time period whereby I don't know what MerKaba and SoL spinning did.

Gear88 said:
Aquarius said:

No if you read what I wrote carefully which you didn't I've been here since 2003, April of 2003 when I found the JoS surfing the web back when I was 12 years old. I've meditated on and off over the years, don't recall as I have no recollection of my teenage years but I guess on and off I do recall for like 3 years nearing to 2008 of not meditating. Right after the issues with doing MerKaBa and spinning chakras to the speed of light.

Really I only started getting into meditation probably back around late '08 or early '09. Of course on and off but that is due to boredom and whatnot. Since I had nothing better to do with my day. After high school seems like with all the free time I had. I must have reached a breaking point and said well lets meditate. But even then it was on and off.

In reality my stuff isn't unspiritual gibberish in fact IF you were me. You would probably be saying that to the neo-nazism I learned reading on the internet and watching TV like history channel and whatnot. Really I'd say probably around 2014 or so right around when I found the external forums Prophp. I started removing and acclimating to the original nazism.

I've been here for 16 years what more do you want me to do. At least I'm loyal enough to keep at it, no idea why your saying it's pathetic. It's the way life is you can't change that. If nothing happens or nothing works well lets keep going with perseverance and try and keep at it.

That should be good enough. If you want I can leave, I'll just stop posting and stop bothering people. Funny I never bothered anyone for help growing up and here I am needing help and well it's wrong it's bad it's malefic. Like when I open up my mouth and say something seems like everyone freaks out or something about what I'm saying. I guess being the quiet one in the class kinda ruined my sociability.

Anyways Aquarius believe what you want about me. The fact of the matter is at least I'm here that's all that counts.

P.S. next time read carefully what people type up. 2003 not 2005, 2005 just a major time period whereby I don't know what MerKaba and SoL spinning did.
The fact that you’re here doesen’t mean anything, anyone can claim “being here”, meditating, advancing yourself, shoaing the jews with rtrs, on the other hand is really what counts. Don’t you think it’s time to use some willpower and start to better yourself?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back