Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan Encyclopedia Now Live!

The feedback is empowering and encouraging.

Also do not forget this is the last day of the Schedule. Make this a Full Winz by participating on the last last day.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is very inspiring High Priest HC666 .
Thank you .
This means alot to us who want to do more for the Gods And The Human Race As A whole .
Thank you for setting a a great example that through all that be , we will always thrive and do more for Father Satan if we are truely dedicated .

meena_venus said:
Freaking awesome, this is GOLD!!!! Works well on my phone.

I am very glad that it opens well on phones. Thanks for the feedback.

If anyone encounters issues, try to get a different PDF reader app for your phone.

What a monumental task, thanks HP HoodedCobra666 for this document that will last for long!

Size around 500mb, makes me think to spreading it on simple CD around, so it can be both found and preserved.

Thank you soo much HP!! Some of my friends are very interested in the JoS but don't have internet. This is great for them and myself as well.

A few months ago, me and my friend would have these thoughts and viewpoints on spiritual matters, and I would search the forums and main website to find them to be validated. Now I firmly believe this was the Gods speaking to us bringing us here to this wonderful website. I'm thankful for the ministry and what you guys stand for!

Hail Satan forever!

The app called "ReadEra" is very easy to use and has some helpful features. It's the best one I found, and I tried a lot of different ones. Can read PDF and EPUB files, and more. Its icon is a blue background with an orange book.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lilquote said:
very nice work. I've thought about this concept before, but I didn't know it was already being put together. :D It would be cool to make physical copies of it in a particular format as well. I wonder if we could fill a whole library with jos content one day.

In physical tomes this would be 48 tomes of like 380 pages, it's a library of its own.

I wish there was a heart eyes emoji on here haha. I do wonder how one would save it on a device that refuses to open any of the links :? I'm not sure why all the downloads are unsuccessful because I have a decent amount of memory left on my phone.

lilquote said:
I wish there was a heart eyes emoji on here haha. I do wonder how one would save it on a device that refuses to open any of the links :? I'm not sure why all the downloads are unsuccessful because I have a decent amount of memory left on my phone.
Try using a different browser application, if you are on mobile. Usually the fault lies in those.

Alternatively, you can just download the file onto your PC and then manually transfer it to your phone, with that USB-cable thing.

lilquote said:
I wish there was a heart eyes emoji on here haha.
Don't wish; do -
YXF4m5C.png

There are variations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
YES YES YES YES YES YES.

This is simply monumental. No words can describe my jubilation.
When we have massive Pagan libraries again, I am sure there will be copies of this wonderful Encyclopedia in physical form, with bookmarks and all. And now, we have the same thing at our fingertips, with the added convenience of the digital world. Beautiful. Thank you so much for your unending effort, High Priest.

I could translate this all to Turkish, obviously that's an endeavour that would take several years, but it's something I'd eventually like to do. Is there anything I can do to help with this grand service?

Thanks a lot. I knew when this was completed that it was in a sense a giant milestone.

A translation would be good, but what is more important is the basic materials and not like all of it. Which have already been done for the most part etc. So it's going great all it has to do is just be kept up like this.
Gotcha. Nonetheless, fully translating this will be a long-term goal. Again, congratulations. This is beautiful, High Priest.

On my phone using adobe acrobat it's loading slow i waited 1:30 min and then it loaded search option took 2 minutes to search on 1000 pages
on another app it crashed didn't open at all.
On another app, PDF Reader Pro by PDF technologies, inc. (It's free on the play store) it's loading instantly, the search option is better it's taking a few minutes, 3 minutes till it got on the page 5000, something like that.

On my PC with adobe acrobat pro dc it opens instantly the search is 1000 pages per 35 seconds.

I have a phone with 3 GB RAM and 8 cores processor 1.6 GHz and my PC dual core 3 Ghz processor and 4 GB RAM. They aren't so good but at least the PDF works. Thank you!

Aquarius said:
Fantastic! As for how it will be updated, something that comes into mind is that we ourselves can edit it to add new content then send you the edited file or something like that.
I like that idea so much.

Shael said:
lilquote said:
Try using a different browser application, if you are on mobile. Usually the fault lies in those.

Alternatively, you can just download the file onto your PC and then manually transfer it to your phone, with that USB-cable thing.

I don't have a pc. I'm using the duck browser but I'll try something else if it would help.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:
(...) we ourselves can edit it to add new content then send you the edited file or something like that.

This would create a mess.
It could, it depends on who edits it. Maybe only certain members maybe should do it?

Superb!!!

HP Cobra this is a great thing,thank you for the effort of doing this.
Plus both in pc and phone it works great without messing with my phone (I was worrying for this) it just need few seconds to load when I'm scrolling fast.

I was thinking about how good would it be if it gets translated on more languages in the near future.
In case a project like this will start count me in (for greek translation).

lilquote said:
I don't have a pc. I'm using the duck browser but I'll try something else if it would help.
Let me know if it works or not. If it doesn't I'll try to figure out some other way. :)

Aquarius said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:
(...) we ourselves can edit it to add new content then send you the edited file or something like that.

This would create a mess.
It could, it depends on who edits it. Maybe only certain members maybe should do it?

Only the versions posted specifically here are actual versions.

Leave the matter of updates to me, a way will definitely be found. No need to for nobody to concern with this. Just enjoy the Encyclopedia.

lilquote said:
Shael said:
lilquote said:

I noticed when downloading something it usually has to bypass the internal memory first before it goes or is written onto the additional disk..
This means that if you do not have enough internal memory (standard memory of your phone) you can't download it..

You get something this big, and already asking to update it more. How about enjoy it how it is first? There ain't any problem. Don't matter how big a thing is that you give somebody, they still want more and bigger.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am really happy to announce this, this took an extraordinary amount of work to compile and make functional. It was a project that had to be done a long time ago, but then again, everyone can understand there is always more to do.

Due to high necessity for a tool like this to exist, it's now created.

This is the V1 or First Version of the Encyclopedia, which is like 17000 pages long, in total. This is not everything that was ever written in the Joy of Satan, nowhere close. This definitely does not include everything ever written, but it includes an exceptional amount of articles, posts, the whole Joy of Satan PDF, 666BlackSun, and many other things, such as the whole library, all in one file. All you have to do is just open it on a PDF reader in your computer, and you'll have an astounding amount of information.

You can also search into this with the "Advanced Search" in Adobe Reader, if you have Windows, and it will make it even easier for you. It also contains the Meditation section, Demons section, pretty much everything. You'll see more when you open the file.

That is extremely convenient and a measure of reassurance when it comes to safeguarding knowledge and ease of access. Over these years I have been working tirelessly to that end, with the sole idea in mind to keep everything going and easily accessible for all. This is an important goal by the Gods given the situations now with the internet, free speech, and how this world is going.

Even this Encyclopedia alone is enough for someone to keep this on a file, and the knowledge will be kept alive, and the Joy Of Satan information will never disappear.

In the scenario that everything goes, even with just this single file, one can have a giant mass of the Joy of Satan knowledge in there.

As you can understand it's not perfect, even-though I lost track of how much work it has went to this. As anyone can understand with such volume of material, it becomes extremely mind and time boggling. There are some errors, such as for example, post author can be missing in some of the index in my own posts, but the index itself is fully working. Click and go, and you are on the article. From there on, every PDF that had it's own index and worked that way, is working. In other words, it's all there, and functional.

This Encyclopedia is very recent and contains forum writings as late as late October for this year, and updates that aren't even live in the Library yet. In other words, it's really up to date. Honestly, I don't know how such would be updated in the future [The Encyclopedia in itself], as the amount of work to assemble all of this is just monstrous and brutal. Hopefully a way will be found to do this in the future to update these without many issues. For now it's all updated.

Below you will find the PDF Files.

There are two ways this can go. The first version is the Full Encyclopedia. This is A to Z, and has everything in it, so it's a huge PDF file. It may not even open in many computers or phones, or it may put a strain on your system to open, as it's approx 17000 pages long and half a gigabyte.

Be aware as the Full Encylopedia may crash your computer or make it lag, unless you have a high end phone or computer. It was closely impossible to edit as well.

For this reason, the Encyclopedia will also be provided in Both in Full and in Sections below.

The Full Encyclopedia can be found here:

Normal Download Link [Full Encyclopedia Is Around 500mb]: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfzdj4zkipkk78/ALL-SECTIONS_JoS_Encyclopedia_.pdf?dl=1

Encyclopedia In Sections:

#0-9 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cuc39e3ab7t8kt/JoS_Encyclopedia_%230-9_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [26,5 mb]
A-C - https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxdruc08jrhkrg1/JoS_Encyclopedia_A-C_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [46,4 mb]
D-F - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyddp41l4kt866h/JoS_Encyclopedia_D-F_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [47,2 mb]
G-I - https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy39gwh3qo1hnmw/JoS_Encyclopedia_G-I_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [85,2 mb]
J-M - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzd78u5j2rzexq8/JoS_Encyclopedia_J-M_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [72,6 mb]
N-P - https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi2rucurrnhfewd/JoS_Encyclopedia_N-P_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [34,5 mb]
Q-S - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kk3phoz1d19qex/JoS_Encyclopedia_Q-S_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [100 mb]
T-W - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9xqvs8ngbzwrrj/JoS_Encyclopedia_T-W_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [90,5 mb]
X-Z https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfeuhg85trxw18a/JoS_Encyclopedia_X-Z_V1.pdf?dl=1 - [1.9 mb]

File Md5sum [Md5sum is a way of verifying file identity and that it's the correct file and the original ones in case of forgery in the internet, more info on asterisk*]:

More in regards to the above here - https://www.lifewire.com/validate-md5-checksum-file-4037391

MD5 Checksums for Joy of Satan Ministries Encyclopaedia PDF Downloads (late October 2019)
Full Encyclopedia
Md5sum 5432870bf181ab80608d77ef127a989d
JoS_Encyclopedia_#0-9_V1.pdf
Md5sum b6b97adcebfb6174849a5287c8c7f336
JoS_Encyclopedia_A-C_V1.pdf
Md5sum
3ffaa5045ce002a7e41a52649d3b6b7f
JoS_Encyclopedia_D-F_V1.pdf
Md5sum
da358d0959b8bb8a2c3dd8395a2f2f98
JoS_Encyclopedia_G-I_V1.pdf
Md5sum
9ddfba29c8b2136d5d6de1409c421e24
JoS_Encyclopedia_J-M_V1.pdf
Md5sum
8c7b22ffa7ed4e2f4f79adb423f966a8
JoS_Encyclopedia_N-P_V1.pdf
Md5sum
21292c747ac08fab4bb4e59f790715e0
JoS_Encyclopedia_Q-S_V1.pdf
Md5sum
7be05ca6079f8ad5fe3637b88e742c7b
JoS_Encyclopedia_T-W_V1.pdf
Md5sum
d4ccb208ca441482cb8a531950e18b68
JoS_Encyclopedia_X-Z_V1.pdf
Md5sum
588195f3c5e99b9b44d7a4401b9b0e9d

I apreciate your hard work and dedication dearly Hp Cobra!

I want to Download it on my Phone but it seems i cant open it what a crap i know it is not your fault .

But still what can i do about it?

Shael said:
lilquote said:
Let me know if it works or not. If it doesn't I'll try to figure out some other way. :)
Thanks for being so helpful :)
It downloaded the file this time, but still won't open it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Only the versions posted specifically here are actual versions.

Leave the matter of updates to me, a way will definitely be found. No need to for nobody to concern with this. Just enjoy the Encyclopedia.

I was actually working to redo it in Libreoffice to fix some of the bookmarks so that it was easier to navigate. You might could do it easier depending on what program you are using to make it in. In Libreoffice "headers" are automatically designated as bookmarks in the outline of the pdf. The nice thing about that is they are also nested, so that Header 3 is nested in Header 2 which is nested in Header 1 etc. Not sure if making that odt file would be helpful to you or not, but then it would make for exporting with bookmarks a lot easier.

lilquote said:
Shael said:
lilquote said:
When you click to open it, what exactly happens? Do you get an error message? Does your phone freeze? Does it start loading but just take a huge amount of time?

You can try downloading one of the split-up parts of the encyclopedia (since those are individually smaller) and test with that one again. If those can be opened then the full file might just be too big for your phone to handle.

Serpentslight8 said:
I want to Download it on my Phone but it seems i cant open it what a crap i know it is not your fault .

What happens when you try to open it? Does it give you an error message or something?

lilquote said:
Shael said:
Do you not have an app that opens PDF files? Try the ReadEra app that O recommended above. I think it will work for you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
lilquote said:
Shael said:
Do you not have an app that opens PDF files? Try the ReadEra app that O recommended above. I think it will work for you.

I download, open, and read PDFs all the time on my phone. I'll go ahead and try that app tho.

Shael said:
lilquote said:
Shael said:
When you click to open it, what exactly happens? Do you get an error message? Does your phone freeze? Does it start loading but just take a huge amount of time?

You can try downloading one of the split-up parts of the encyclopedia (since those are individually smaller) and test with that one again. If those can be opened then the full file might just be too big for your phone to handle.

It takes a while to download the full version, not very long for the split up version. It will download normally, but when I press "open file" (and if I go directly to my downloads), a message of "cannot open file" appears at the bottom of my screen.

lilquote said:
It takes a while to download the full version, not very long for the split up version. It will download normally, but when I press "open file" (and if I go directly to my downloads), a message of "cannot open file" appears at the bottom of my screen.
That's good, we're getting closer to solving the issue. Do you notice the file being downloaded under a weird name? Such as "file.", or "html." or anything like this? Try going to your file manager and renaming the entire file (extension included), to something like "test.pdf" and then try opening it again.

If you get an error even with the split-up versions, then this does not seem to be a memory issue, but rather an issue of how the files are being downloaded by your browser, and/or how your file manager tries to open them. If the above method does not work, lets try a different approach instead. A browser that I tend to use for problematic downloads is "CM Browser". If you have android, you should find it in the store. Try getting that one and test the download link for the archive again. If this does not work either, let me know and I will try something else. :)

Shael said:
Serpentslight8 said:

What happens when you try to open it? Does it give you an error message or something?

Yes pretty much :?

Thank you everyone for this great work you are doing.
And thank you to whomever had to section all of those documents apart, it is working much better that way for me.

Now I have a document that I can hold on to forever, and to print this thing out I'd need to build it's own special shelf just to contain all of this knowledge :lol:
I think I'll just stick to .PDF for now, but this is information I can readily share with people I care about, and love if I feel they're ready for it.
Sometime perhaps in the not-too distant future when I am much well versed in the teachings.

Not to mention, this actually saves up space on my phone, I had a collection of around 400 +JOS screenshots, and different assorted .PDF files, and nearly 100 pages saved for offline viewing in my web browser (still have quite a few audio sermains in a .zip ) totalling up to around 3Gigabytes :mrgreen:
Now all I need is the Encyclopedia!

Seriously, best surprise of the year from JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back