Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Effects of Vibrating Power Words and Invoking Energies/Elements

FancyMancy

Hi.

I would like to ask members (and staff!) to share any effects - positive and negative - of vibrating different Words (with a capital W), and invoking Energies and Elements, or ripping Energies from whomever, whatever, wherever. These can be either in workings and/or simple one-off or gauging/test workings.

I have seen some posts of the results of workings done by members, but I think it would be good to put them in one place, so as to help make it easier to find, and also to help give a better understanding of things. It can also be research for others to check, because we can expand upon what is told on the JoS sites, or say similar things in different words and in different ways, to help explain things more. I don't think I have seen such a thread before, so if it exists already, then sorry about that.

Examples are that it could be if you did too many vibrations/invocations and what happened as a result of that, or you tried X Word/Energy/Element one single time and what it caused, how it made you feel, etc. - just what the results are and how accurately/well/as expected they worked out didn't work, both with affirmations and without. I have seen it being said that workings Jane been begun during a Void Course of the Moon, so those could also be included as to how that affected it. Please do not reveal details about yourself, family, friends and your circumstances, though; keep yourself private and safe. These Words can be Runes or Sanskrit which you have vibrated. I would say Enochian, but that isn't as powerful, but why not, if you want to. The Energies can be from Planets, Stars, devices, people, etc. The Elements are any of the 5 Elements - Aether, Air, Earth, Fire and Water, of course.

Some of you know that I am private and I don't reveal things about myself, which is a prudent thing anyway, but I don't mind saying this to get this thread started - that I haven't done much Rune work before, but I tried ÜRUZ for the first time today and it felt amazing! I did the working as such -

1. (check pronunciation to be certain)
  2. vibrate ÜRUZ 20 times (multiple of 2)
  3. affirm "In a safe, positive and happy way for me, I am being energised healthily" 3 times

and that was it very simply. Of course, it took only a couple of minutes, and as I said it felt great! I felt tingly/vibratey after, sort of similar to how your hands or feet re-feel after you get up off them after sitting on them for a while, but different. I felt that I needed to get up and just move. If I could dance, I would have! (I might need to do a healing working for my two left feet, though! :-/)

There wasn't a Void Moon, (I didn't take the Moon's phase into account), it is Thursday so a positive (Jupiter) day (although I didn't do the test working during an hour of Jupiter), and there was literally nothing at all to stop me from doing this very short, simple - and enjoyable - working (with procrastination, and all...). It was so good - and this is coming from someone who is a serious doubter of things.

What about you? What experiences would you like to share, to help give a better understanding of how things work? Please remember not to reveal things about yourself, etc., and if you are not comfortable with telling about a working, then you might be a bit vague with it, instead. Please review/preview your reply before you submit it.

Thanks.

This is interesting, the only time that i had a bad effect is when i did a Money spell but i vibrated the rune not in the correct way (it's complicated to explain but i vibrated a rune way off from the right vibration, i was at the very beginning and made a mistake) by doing this it did attract a job but i was definitilly not what i wanted. I remember that the affirmation was good so i really think it was because i did the vibration wrong....

I want to ask something related to this topic, has anyone used mantra's to invoke the elements? They are on the Jos here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Consecration.html

I thought wands were blasphemous against the God's? Anyways yeah I'll try these words of power I need more earth energy. Thanks for the link

Fancy Mancy, I know you just love to invent your own kinds of terminology and your own coded language to refer to things, and I knew what you meant in your original post between the difference between words and Words, but you know a lot of people aren't going to know what you're saying. They say, "A word and a Word looks the same to me!"

I think we need an official Fancy Mancy interpretor/translator to change your words and your Words into clearer words and mantras that other people can see. You could have just said mantras instead of Words, like the bija mantras that got the energies. Then those in the back of the class playing on their phones not paying as much attention, and those who are speaking languages other than English, and everybody who just can't keep up with Fancy Mancy jumping around excitedly like one of those little circus monkeys with the fez hat and the cymbals, these people will have an easier time seeing what you were really trying to say.

I realize this would take a lot of the fun out of it and it wouldn't be so exciting anymore if you talked different. But like the school systems like to do, everybody has to get lowered down to the level of the slowest one in the room. And it is all boring and dull now from that, but at least everyone can understand better.

[Real pictures of Fancy Mancy that he didn't want us to see]
giphy.webp

video-undefined-23AA886400000578-909_637x361.jpg

luis said:
This is interesting, the only time that i had a bad effect is when i did a Money spell but i vibrated the rune not in the correct way (it's complicated to explain but i vibrated a rune way off from the right vibration, i was at the very beginning and made a mistake) by doing this it did attract a job but i was definitilly not what i wanted. I remember that the affirmation was good so i really think it was because i did the vibration wrong....

I want to ask something related to this topic, has anyone used mantra's to invoke the elements? They are on the Jos here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Consecration.html
This is my theory, which could be very stupid, but maybe hangups about money are the reason the working didn’t attract anything suitable for you?

Aquarius said:
luis said:

This is my theory, which could be very stupid, but maybe hangups about money are the reason the working didn’t attract anything suitable for you?
I remember having some bad planets for money around that time, so maybe you are right but i did use a wrong rune. Basically i pronunced it compleatily wrong.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Whatever I said, I meant it all in the nicest way. :D
Yeah.

By Words, with a capital W, I mean Runes and Sanskrit words which are vibrated to be able to manipulate Energies of the Universe/Aether to cause things to happen, depending on the Word (different Words are used for different things). Words, with a lowercase W - i.e. words - are any old word. They are also vibrated, technically, but they don't have much power on their own, unless we count them as having 'anti-power', if you will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back