Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Samhain [31st October] to November 7 - Ritual Schedule

txg said:
bian said:
Hello, I have a question regarding the Race Awakening Ritual , I was wondering: Does one have to do the Black Race Ritual, even if one is not from that racial group ?, since I am from Mexico and I come from a mixture of races , the white majority, but also possibly indigenous. I only did the final RTR and the White Race Ritual, but I did not do the black one, because I do not come from the African racial group, I am rather, white from the mother and possibly a mixture of white and indigenous part paternal

Without further ado, I send my regards, waiting for an answer to my question.

Hail Satan! forever!

do whatever you want, we are all in the process of purifying our souls and our genetics. its your decision

bluebow said:
bian said:
Hello, I have a question regarding the Race Awakening Ritual , I was wondering: Does one have to do the Black Race Ritual, even if one is not from that racial group ?, since I am from Mexico and I come from a mixture of races , the white majority, but also possibly indigenous. I only did the final RTR and the White Race Ritual, but I did not do the black one, because I do not come from the African racial group, I am rather, white from the mother and possibly a mixture of white and indigenous part paternal

Without further ado, I send my regards, waiting for an answer to my question.

Hail Satan! forever!

You perform the race awakening ritual for the racial group that you are apart of. Sounds like you are mainly white....

Thank you, and yes, I am mainly white :)

In the protection ritual what prayer is used and how many times should one say the affirmation I did it 3 times when I did it.

That is not clear

Shael said:
Nikois666 said:
Is there any mp3 for all the runes on how to vibrate them properly? I am trying to find it but no luck.
Though I do know there is a page for how to Pronounce and Vibrate the Runes but it is a little confusing to me https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

If I want to vibrate Fehu, do I need to vibrate [FFFFFFFFFFF-EEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU] in one breath or can I inhale again for EEEEEEEE just like we do in SATANAS? and how is FFFFFFFFFFF vibrated? is it vibrated as V as stated on the webpage "F is vibrated as a light V." (Link to the webpage above)
I might be confusing others but I am confused myself after reading the webpage :(
This is an archive of all the Rune mp3's:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrejp9gwxovoq4v/Runes.rar?dl=1

Thank you so much Shael. You are the man :)

I know these are the *optimal* dates for these rituals but can i do these on other days as well?

I've been in and out of the game a lot, it seems every time i get myself back into a groove someone wants to hangout, smoke, drink, and then i slowly get back out due to being too weak to say no. Ive been in a shitty place for a long time that is proving hard to get out of...

I feel terrible because of this & for how many of these dates I've missed and I'd like to make up for it as much as possible so i was thinking of doing all the rituals every day posted plus an extra 2 since ive missed 2 already

Would this be okay?

Be sure to keep up the aura of protection. They are cursing us or something right now. At least some of them are. The ones I talked about in my post a couple of days in particular. I probably only feel it cause it's nearby I hope not targeting me but anyways earlier tonight I became aware of some very bad and death like energy and it kind of surrounded everything around here like a black cloud. I was thinking about it then I realized oh yeah those stupid kikes.

So yeah keep up the good work and the final Rtr and stuff. Just be sure to do protection I don't know for sure how many of them are doing this.

Jihiji12 said:
I know these are the *optimal* dates for these rituals but can i do these on other days as well?

I've been in and out of the game a lot, it seems every time i get myself back into a groove someone wants to hangout, smoke, drink, and then i slowly get back out due to being too weak to say no. Ive been in a shitty place for a long time that is proving hard to get out of...

I feel terrible because of this & for how many of these dates I've missed and I'd like to make up for it as much as possible so i was thinking of doing all the rituals every day posted plus an extra 2 since ive missed 2 already

Would this be okay?

I cannot pat you on the back for choosing smoking and drinking with random people who will leave you at first day's notice when you stop rolling downhill with them, or when you crash and they move on with their lives.

You feel terrible because you know what you do is wrong and you are not partaking in the good stuff and great opportunities when they appear.

You could say "No" for like 20 minutes which is how much these rituals would take you. You can keep whatever social flows you have going and also participate in this case, its not either-or.

You can make up by participating today and until the end of the schedule. There is still time.

Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

Why be around people who don't care at all about you? Let's face it. 95% of the NPCs don't even understand what friendship is. They would dump you at the first occasion, like HP Hooded Cobra said. That's the level of superficiality of youngsters in today's world. Zero depth. Only mutual enjoyment and instant gratification.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

I cannot pat you on the back for choosing smoking and drinking with random people who will leave you at first day's notice when you stop rolling downhill with them, or when you crash and they move on with their lives.

You feel terrible because you know what you do is wrong and you are not partaking in the good stuff and great opportunities when they appear.

You could say "No" for like 20 minutes which is how much these rituals would take you. You can keep whatever social flows you have going and also participate in this case, its not either-or.

You can make up by participating today and until the end of the schedule. There is still time.

You are right, i do need to get out of the mindset that its either this or that. Im not even sure where it came from. I guess im just making excuses to be lazy and feel sorry for myself.

Im not looking for any pats on the back or anything like that. What you say is true, i need to change my mindset, get off my ass, and simply say no sometimes and things would probably change for me quite a lot. Thank you for taking the time to reply I appreciate it

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

Also I'm not sure if you know but joyofsatan.org is down

Jihiji12 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

It has been getting DDOS'd like there is no tommorow this last week. It will be up soon. I'm aware of the situation.

Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

You can maybe do it till the 8th cause the days are not always the same everywhere so probably someone is doing it on your 8th and that will help out and the astral doesn't appear to hold a concept of time like this.

Anyone who follows the planitary calandar knows it would in spiritual terms be the 8th till sunrise though. This is what I mean and after that till the next evening.

Other than that no I don't think you are supposed to do these other days when not instructed to do so. I am just using it as an example of something you can do.

Sigh it's not like if you were to do all this dumb stuff that you couldn't still do the rituals or final Rtr or something so yeah this is of course why you feel bad you know you were not doing what you should. I'd cut out the weed or whatever you mean by smoking though at least or you will be open to the enemy way more than you'd like or possibly be able to handle someday.

Good luck and try to be motivated maybe do it twice each day as well if it makes you feel better it's not hard. This may even get you in the spirit and you can drop these types of people and search for meaningful friends or just be alone and mediate and advance more and do more warfare it's not like overdo it but doing nothing is bad or course as well.

And you can do these rituals multiple times in one day. So you still can still do all the extra ones and make up for the ones you missed if you do it many times in the next few days.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It has been getting DDOS'd like there is no tommorow this last week. It will be up soon. I'm aware of the situation.

Yea i dont doubt it lol theyre probably beyond livid at us. I just thought I'd let you known incase you weren't. Thanks for all the work keeping the sites up, to you and all the other hp's. Im sure its draining as fuck

slyscorpion said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

You can maybe do it till the 8th cause the days are not always the same everywhere so probably someone is doing it on your 8th and that will help out and the astral doesn't appear to hold a concept of time like this.

Anyone who follows the planitary calandar knows it would in spiritual terms be the 8th till sunrise though. This is what I mean and after that till the next evening.

Other than that no I don't think you are supposed to do these other days when not instructed to do so. I am just using it as an example of something you can do.

Sigh it's not like if you were to do all this dumb stuff that you couldn't still do the rituals or final Rtr or something so yeah this is of course why you feel bad you know you were not doing what you should. I'd cut out the weed or whatever you mean by smoking though at least or you will be open to the enemy way more than you'd like or possibly be able to handle someday.

Good luck and try to be motivated maybe do it twice each day as well if it makes you feel better it's not hard. This may even get you in the spirit and you can drop these types of people and search for meaningful friends or just be alone and mediate and advance more and do more warfare it's not like overdo it but doing nothing is bad or course as well.

I'll keep that in mind.

Yea idk where that mindset came from, thats probably why i get so lazy cuz im pretty much like "welp i gave into the cravings better try again tomorrow" which i understand now is pretty dumb.

Its already giving me motivation just getting support from you guys i should really log in more often but i get anxiety really bad.

Ill also try doing them in the morning and night as well like you suggested, they really arent hard at all its just my mindset & i do think that would help, once i force myself to do it once itll be a breeze to do it again.

Thank you i appreciate it

Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

Why be around people who don't care at all about you? Let's face it. 95% of the NPCs don't even understand what friendship is. They would dump you at the first occasion, like HP Hooded Cobra said. That's the level of superficiality of youngsters in today's world. Zero depth. Only mutual enjoyment and instant gratification.

Honestly i dunno. I used to be very dedicated and advance and do rtrs like mad but some shit happened & i turned to the instant gratification as you say & here i am.

I dont think my friend would drop me, weve been close for like 7-8 years & hes said before he wont care if i stop, but hanging around him at this time clearly is a problem since i give into cravings easily. Ill distance myself a bit and see what happens i guess

Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

Honestly i dunno. I used to be very dedicated and advance and do rtrs like mad but some shit happened & i turned to the instant gratification as you say & here i am.

I dont think my friend would drop me, weve been close for like 7-8 years & hes said before he wont care if i stop, but hanging around him at this time clearly is a problem since i give into cravings easily. Ill distance myself a bit and see what happens i guess

Yes I agree this is what I have been trying to say 95 percent of people are like that and even the really deep people (probably majority water signs) who are not into spirituality or on Satan's side don't fully bring satisfaction like I said we are all stuck here in a lonely existance till the world gets better or we meet other deep spiritual souls not doing enemy crap and neutral right now (with Satan in a past life) or other Satanists you will still be annoyed at something about them. So yeah it is hard to make friends. I'd be suprised if your friend doesn't find you boring when you stop or something.

Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:

Would this be okay?

What about a working to attract true friends or beneficial relationships anyway in your life, if you have time/availability? That should help as social life is still important. Social life as interacting with other people and being involved in their lives, not partying (wasting hours over meaningless revelry) or getting drunk/high. That's just a suggestion there.

Question and I would like someone to answer ok so I did draw the three runes out just on a normal sheet of paper and stain it with my blood (forgot to chant the runes while doing that but I can do that again if need be) anyways so at the end do I just keep the paper like in a safe place for the next ritual or some day I feel like doing this to empower it (I think someone said somewhere with this ritual you could do it on your own sometimes) or do I burn it or bury it or something else that was not clear. I did not use a paper for any of the previous ones. I assumed you just kept it in a safe place if I am wrong let me know.

slyscorpion said:
Question and I would like someone to answer ok so I did draw the three runes out just on a normal sheet of paper and stain it with my blood (forgot to chant the runes while doing that but I can do that again if need be) anyways so at the end do I just keep the paper like in a safe place for the next ritual or some day I feel like doing this to empower it (I think someone said somewhere with this ritual you could do it on your own sometimes) or do I burn it or bury it or something else that was not clear. I did not use a paper for any of the previous ones. I assumed you just kept it in a safe place if I am wrong let me know.

Save the paper. It's a bindrune. You will use it every time you do the ritual, without the need to shed more blood.

Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:

What about a working to attract true friends or beneficial relationships anyway in your life, if you have time/availability? That should help as social life is still important. Social life as interacting with other people and being involved in their lives, not partying (wasting hours over meaningless revelry) or getting drunk/high. That's just a suggestion there.

Yea, thats a good idea, the people around me definetly dont help at all. I honestly dont know a single person who doesnt smoke now that i think about it & its probably the reason its so hard to stay on track

Do you have any suggestions for runes i could use?

Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:

Yea, thats a good idea, the people around me definetly dont help at all. I honestly dont know a single person who doesnt smoke now that i think about it & its probably the reason its so hard to stay on track

I'd use a combination of Vend (#8), Sol (#16) and Ior (#19).

The runes are self-explanatory. The first one is chosen because it "Breaks down barriers between one’s self and others". The third is a social rune and relates to Gemini "forges bonds and is used to seal marriages and friendships". The second one is used to supercharge the other two and ensure you achieve your goal.

This is my suggestion. Others may have other suggestions. Colours are deep, bright green (mostly) but blue can also help. Both the sky kind of blue related to Libra or the royal kind related to Jupiter.

Code333 said:
bluebow said:
Code333 said:
Idk about the Race Awakening Ritual, I'm not white OR black.
Do I have to do it :?: :?: :?:

what are you then?

I'm Mexican. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just did a little bit of googling for you. Probably should have done this yourself; just saying....
Found it all herehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

"Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.[41] The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%).[41] It is notable that only 5% of Mexican Americans reported being of two or more races despite the presumption of mestizaje among the Mexican population in Mexico.

This identification as "some other race" reflects activism among Mexican Americans as claiming a cultural status and working for their rights in the United States, as well as the separation due to different language and culture. Hispanics are not a racial classification, however, but an ethnic group.

Genetic studies made in the Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56%[42] going to 60%,[43] 64%[44] and up to 78%.[45] In general, Mexicans have both European and Amerindian ancestries, and the proportion varies by region and individuals. African ancestry is also present, but in lower proportion. There is genetic asymmetry, with the direct paternal line predominately European and the maternal line predominately Amerindian.

For instance, a 2006 study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN), which genotyped 104 samples, reported that Mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (primarily Amerindian), and 5.03% Other.[46] According to a 2009 report by the Mexican Genome Project, which sampled 300 Mestizos from six Mexican states and one indigenous group, the gene pool of the Mexican Mestizo population was calculated to be 55.2% percent indigenous, 41.8% European, 1.0% African, and 1.2% Asian.[47] A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican Mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%) followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian (1.2%).[48] An autosomal ancestry study performed on Mexico City reported that the European ancestry of Mexicans was 52% with the rest being Amerindian and a small African contribution, additionally maternal ancestry was analyzed, with 47% being of European origin. Unlike previous studies which only included Mexicans who self-identified as Mestizos, the only criteria for sample selection in this study was that the volunteers self-identified as Mexicans.[49]

While Mexico does not have comprehensive modern racial censuses, some international publications believe that Mexican people of predominately European descent (Spanish or other European) make up approximately one-sixth (16.5%), this based on the figures of the last racial census in the country, made in 1921.[50] According to an opinion poll conducted by the Latinobarómetro organization in 2011, 52% of Mexican respondents said they were Mestizos, 19% Indigenous, 6% White, 2% Mulattos and 3% "other race."[51]

From 1850 through 1920, the Census Bureau expanded its racial categories to include multi-racial persons, under Mestizos, Mulattos, as well as new categories of distinction of Amerindians and Asians. It classified Mexicans and Mexican Americans as "White".[52]

Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:

You may want to do some kind of working to free yourself from attachments or links to any of those people. This may take away some of these kinds of thoughts and cravings a little. If you are open enough you need to be careful on connections.

Look at what sign your 11th house is in and what planets if any are there this could tell you your social needs it doesn't mean you have to be like that but maybe you might have Neptune or Pieces here or something heavily aspected by neptune cause often this kind of problem happens with that. Been there done that I have Neptune in 11th house all this sounds familiar. All I used to attract was junkie types.

In this case if I am right focus on meeting people into spirituality (this saved me from drugs ) strongly or humanitarian type things any of the positive Neptune things and raise your vibration a little.

Now none of this may apply but I am just saying cause most people with that placement have the same problems like you so I am saying maybe you have it.

Anyways so if you want more friends I would like to say Venus working but I am not for certain I heard somewhere this rules social activities. At the very least it will attract attention of people and make them nice to you.

I am not an expert on runes about this. However you can use orange like positive Capricorn orange energy and green energy. You can work on your solar chakra.

The sun or Jupiter helps.

bluebow said:
Code333 said:
bluebow said:
what are you then?

Just did a little bit of googling for you. Probably should have done this yourself; just saying....
Found it all herehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

"Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.[41] The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%).[41] It is notable that only 5% of Mexican Americans reported being of two or more races despite the presumption of mestizaje among the Mexican population in Mexico.

This identification as "some other race" reflects activism among Mexican Americans as claiming a cultural status and working for their rights in the United States, as well as the separation due to different language and culture. Hispanics are not a racial classification, however, but an ethnic group.

Genetic studies made in the Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56%[42] going to 60%,[43] 64%[44] and up to 78%.[45] In general, Mexicans have both European and Amerindian ancestries, and the proportion varies by region and individuals. African ancestry is also present, but in lower proportion. There is genetic asymmetry, with the direct paternal line predominately European and the maternal line predominately Amerindian.

For instance, a 2006 study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN), which genotyped 104 samples, reported that Mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (primarily Amerindian), and 5.03% Other.[46] According to a 2009 report by the Mexican Genome Project, which sampled 300 Mestizos from six Mexican states and one indigenous group, the gene pool of the Mexican Mestizo population was calculated to be 55.2% percent indigenous, 41.8% European, 1.0% African, and 1.2% Asian.[47] A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican Mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%) followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian (1.2%).[48] An autosomal ancestry study performed on Mexico City reported that the European ancestry of Mexicans was 52% with the rest being Amerindian and a small African contribution, additionally maternal ancestry was analyzed, with 47% being of European origin. Unlike previous studies which only included Mexicans who self-identified as Mestizos, the only criteria for sample selection in this study was that the volunteers self-identified as Mexicans.[49]

While Mexico does not have comprehensive modern racial censuses, some international publications believe that Mexican people of predominately European descent (Spanish or other European) make up approximately one-sixth (16.5%), this based on the figures of the last racial census in the country, made in 1921.[50] According to an opinion poll conducted by the Latinobarómetro organization in 2011, 52% of Mexican respondents said they were Mestizos, 19% Indigenous, 6% White, 2% Mulattos and 3% "other race."[51]

From 1850 through 1920, the Census Bureau expanded its racial categories to include multi-racial persons, under Mestizos, Mulattos, as well as new categories of distinction of Amerindians and Asians. It classified Mexicans and Mexican Americans as "White".[52]

That's Wikipedia... Anybody can edit those files and call it real...

Code333 said:
bluebow said:
Code333 said:
Idk about the Race Awakening Ritual, I'm not white OR black.
Do I have to do it :?: :?: :?:

what are you then?

Awesome! :D

Mexicans are mixed with Amerindians and the 3 main races and the percentage depends on the individual. Most Mexicans and Hispanics overall are closer to the Asian race which Amerindian is a sub-race of, respectively. Then comes white race and the lowest percentage of Hispanics are black.

We're all in this fight together against the enemy so helping out the White race and Black race by doing these rituals helps every Gentile out.

For the White race ritual just skip the beginning prayer and go straight to the runes then alter the affirmations to say "....the white race" or "....their white children".

You can do the same for the Black race ritual.

Code333 said:
bluebow said:
Code333 said:

That's Wikipedia... Anybody can edit those files and call it real...

Even if this information is real it only proves that the majority of the population does not have enough white genes to be considered white as the white genes is recessive and 40%-50% Amerindian genes will be more physically visible in the individual than the White genes. Anyone with vision can just go there and see that's this is the case.

We don't know how you look so you would have to be the one to decide if you're one of the few who have a high percentage of white or black genes in you. I have met a few people from Latin America with blonde hair and blue eyes or green eyes and light brunette hair but the majority have been the ones who have dominant Amerindian genes.

Stormblood said:
Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:

I'd use a combination of Vend (#8), Sol (#16) and Ior (#19).

The runes are self-explanatory. The first one is chosen because it "Breaks down barriers between one’s self and others". The third is a social rune and relates to Gemini "forges bonds and is used to seal marriages and friendships". The second one is used to supercharge the other two and ensure you achieve your goal.

This is my suggestion. Others may have other suggestions. Colours are deep, bright green (mostly) but blue can also help. Both the sky kind of blue related to Libra or the royal kind related to Jupiter.

Thank you I'll write that down and try it out as soon as an optimal date comes around. For now I'll distance myself a bit and focus on myself

slyscorpion said:
Jihiji12 said:
Stormblood said:

You may want to do some kind of working to free yourself from attachments or links to any of those people. This may take away some of these kinds of thoughts and cravings a little. If you are open enough you need to be careful on connections.

Look at what sign your 11th house is in and what planets if any are there this could tell you your social needs it doesn't mean you have to be like that but maybe you might have Neptune or Pieces here or something heavily aspected by neptune cause often this kind of problem happens with that. Been there done that I have Neptune in 11th house all this sounds familiar. All I used to attract was junkie types.

In this case if I am right focus on meeting people into spirituality (this saved me from drugs ) strongly or humanitarian type things any of the positive Neptune things and raise your vibration a little.

Now none of this may apply but I am just saying cause most people with that placement have the same problems like you so I am saying maybe you have it.

Anyways so if you want more friends I would like to say Venus working but I am not for certain I heard somewhere this rules social activities. At the very least it will attract attention of people and make them nice to you.

I am not an expert on runes about this. However you can use orange like positive Capricorn orange energy and green energy. You can work on your solar chakra.

The sun or Jupiter helps.

I think you're right, I've had the feeling I have heavy neptune influences somewhere in my chart as well because ever since i was a kid i was fascinated by the occult and heavily drawn towards egypt & especially the Egyptian gods. Ive also always attracted junkie types myself as well. Its encouraging someone else in my position got out of it

I was going to do a freeing the soul working next time its possible, would this work the same?

Ill definelty check out my chart & try out a venus square asap. I'll have to reopen my soul before i work on my solar chakra but I'll keep that in mind

Thank you again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back