Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quastions about earth element

Lovesatangod

Last night i tried invoking the earth element and i experinced these changes :-

1- all my fears and anexities are totaly gone, and my phobia of thunderstorms is totaly gone forever and for good.

2- void meditation became so easy after i invoked earth last night for the first time in my life.

3- during the invoking and even until this moment i feel that my body is a bit heavy and numb to all typs of stimulation something similar to high GABA levels in the brain i geuss? Which made me calm and cold blooded in the worst situations?

4- during the invoking i felt stimulation down there.... I had a big urge to literally masturbate

5- i felt an increase in stamina that i could do multible sets of push ups without getting tired.

6- people gaze at me in the streets and everywhere like if i am some type of a monster what the heck is this?

7- people tend to respect me more and smile to me. And i think i felt some sexual attraction from both men and women even though i am actually a stright man.

So these things common when someone invoke the earth??

I think not everyone will have the exact same experience when invoking one of the elements.

Then, maybe it depends how many breaths you did.

When I first invoked Earth, I only did it for 3 breaths but it was enough for me at the time. The effects were immediate. My body felt incredibly heavy. I felt like I couldn't even get up from the couch. The weirdest thing is, I didn't even want to move. I just felt so calm and more centered than usual. Now I have no problem to do it for 7 breaths and the effects are always pleasant for me. I still get this "heavy" feeling but not as much as before.

Invoking fire was different for me. The first time I did it, I felt like my throat was on fire. And I was extremely angry for the rest of the day... Not so great when you have a roommate and they don't understand why you're so different all of a sudden and they go like "what's going on?" You can't really tell them: "I tried to invoke fire for the first time"...

Have you tried to invoke akasha?

If you have both to much fire and too much water both in your chart and the way it manifests in your life how do you fix this since it might cause major problems if i invoke the other element since these are opposite elements as well as it would overdo it even more if I tried to fix it.

Stormblood said:
Just for information: the important thing is not how many breaths one does but how long is retention and whether they actually keep the absorbed element in or they breath it out.

Mind elaborating?

Never heard of this, always been under the assumption you take one breath, release, then after the 7 either you leave the element alone or program it. Sometimes it feels silly programming it as not a matter of trying to cause issues but what exactly do you program. "My ex:air element is permanently balancing in a safe, healthy, constructive, and positive way for me".

It seems like the elements aren't exactly programmed they just get breath in and amp up the element in question.

slyscorpion said:
If you have both to much fire and too much water both in your chart and the way it manifests in your life how do you fix this since it might cause major problems if i invoke the other element since these are opposite elements as well as it would overdo it even more if I tried to fix it.
You could balance yourself by using the akasha.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
Just for information: the important thing is not how many breaths one does but how long is retention and whether they actually keep the absorbed element in or they breath it out.

Mind elaborating?

Never heard of this, always been under the assumption you take one breath, release, then after the 7 either you leave the element alone or program it. Sometimes it feels silly programming it as not a matter of trying to cause issues but what exactly do you program. "My ex:air element is permanently balancing in a safe, healthy, constructive, and positive way for me".

It seems like the elements aren't exactly programmed they just get breath in and amp up the element in question.

This is like pranayama, using specific elemental energies. You inhale the element, you hold your breath as long as possible without straining (as it can damage your nervous system) and you exhale. The basic yogic breath with an element instead of generic energy. The power lies in the hold, not in how many breaths you take. This has been re-affirmed recently when the new sermons about pranayama came about (kevala, bhastrika, etc.). Not to mention, it had already been remarked years ago by both HP Mageson and HP Lucius Oria.

Programming always matters because that's how it works in spirituality. (see the three steps of witchcraft).

Lovesatangod said:
Last night i tried invoking the earth element and i experinced these changes :-

1- all my fears and anexities are totaly gone, and my phobia of thunderstorms is totaly gone forever and for good.

2- void meditation became so easy after i invoked earth last night for the first time in my life.

3- during the invoking and even until this moment i feel that my body is a bit heavy and numb to all typs of stimulation something similar to high GABA levels in the brain i geuss? Which made me calm and cold blooded in the worst situations?

4- during the invoking i felt stimulation down there.... I had a big urge to literally masturbate

5- i felt an increase in stamina that i could do multible sets of push ups without getting tired.

6- people gaze at me in the streets and everywhere like if i am some type of a monster what the heck is this?

7- people tend to respect me more and smile to me. And i think i felt some sexual attraction from both men and women even though i am actually a stright man.

So these things common when someone invoke the earth??

I just feel heavier and a grounded feeling. So ya got me on all that.

Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

Mind elaborating?

This is like pranayama, using specific elemental energies. You inhale the element, you hold your breath as long as possible without straining (as it can damage your nervous system) and you exhale. The basic yogic breath with an element instead of generic energy. The power lies in the hold, not in how many breaths you take. This has been re-affirmed recently when the new sermons about pranayama came about (kevala, bhastrika, etc.). Not to mention, it had already been remarked years ago by both HP Mageson and HP Lucius Oria.

Programming always matters because that's how it works in spirituality. (see the three steps of witchcraft).
The most important thing with invoking the elements is to go into at least a light trance state. What you are talking about is if you do a pranayama, if you read here https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Air.html it does not say that you have to hold in the breath but the element. In anyway my intution tells me that is something that i have to try, even if the instructions do not say so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back