Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experience with Prescence and Spirits?

All one party said was to be cautious and the other said to be more open. Both are correct in their own terms and on different conditions.

As about the rabid attacks, what is the problem? How is it more valid for example to write open up stuff vs telling people to be careful?

None of these statements are wrong. But how these were conducted is terrible.

If there are further personal issues you guys have, go private, any maybe you'll also get something out of one another. I see this is personal and extensive, not about the reply here. It's a pent up explosion situation, that wasn't talked before.

It's just of no use to attack one another like this. Mercury Retro + the enemy is given oil with this. For all the "astral openess", all the so called "kundalinis" and the rest that hides behind it, where's any awareness?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is my final message on the thread.
I completely refuse to accept that Rook's side in this story was anywhere near logical or "sensible" in any way, as what he was saying is downright harmful. I also still believe that this has nothing to do with just "2 sides of opinions", nor with me holding a grudge against Rook.
However, seeing as how you had to take time out of your day to get involved here, I will leave it at this. I have 0 issues just fighting with Rook, but if this leads to taking away the time of an HP then I'm done here. The last thing I'd want is to do something that wastes your time.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
Hah, I'm actually impressed you're still keeping a straight face. I wonder how long it'll last, but for now I'll commend you on atleast staying polite with your message.

Let me set this straight since you most likely skimmed over most of my message to Rook. I never advocated people to go into this blindly.

My point is that it's first necessary to actually interact with an entity if you want to get to know it. Of course, this excludes any entities that give you bad vibes from the start. That much is obvious, as those should just be banished immediately. But if an entity's energies give you positive vibes, you shouldn't just shit your pants and try banishing it. It might be a sensible idea to first interact with this entity and see what happens. And if at any point you are getting bad energies, you banish that fucker. It really is laughably simple.

I will state it here one more time for you, Rook, and anybody else who (somehow) may still not understand it-

If you encounter an entity on the astral that gives you positive vibes, then stay open-minded and interact with it a bit. Provided your astral senses are developed enough, maybe even listen to it if it talks to you, and evaluate what it says. Be always aware that it could be an enemy, or one of our Gods. If it's one of our Gods, you will see soon enough that any guidance you receive will bring success to you. If it's an enemy, their advice will either bring bad things to you directly, or only bring very small good things in order to try and gain your trust. If you feel off about an entity, even just by intuition, then there is nothing stopping you from just cutting all contact with it.
This entire thing of interacting with the astral, is a learning experience. You dont get better at it by just sitting on your ass doing visualization exercises. You also have to go out there and actually interact with stuff. Keep your AoP high, practice Void Meditation, and be smart with anything you encounter there. Always keep in mind the Gods would never insult us, be mean to us, or do passive-aggressive shit. Anything like this is an immediate redflag that it's an enemy, and you should banish the entity. This is literally it. No need to try sealing yourself off from the astral because you're a little weenie. Go out there and do stuff, and if enemies come along then burn the fuckers. The end.

And no, I did not reply "just because it's Rook".
In fact, it was Rook who replied to ME. Lol.
I just responded. I tore him a new ass and he tried desperately to save face.
That's all there is to this entire discussion.
And I'm sure we both know why you decided to reply. There's no need to get further into this yet, as I would rather not openly talk about your private chatting life on here, and who you like to circlejerk with in your DMs.

I usually put an aura of protection around my Room everyday but I guess it doesnt mean it completely keeps all enemies away. What are your thoughts on it ?
Does it really keep them completely away ?

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
RoseWolf, I think you're a nice and kind person.

However, this has nothing to do with Mercury Retrograde. And forgive me if I'm being rude to you a bit here, but you dont know shit what you are talking about. All you are looking at is the immediate, that I tore Rook a new ass. You have no idea how many times this guy has already shared his elitist bullshit on here before. Dozens, fucking dozens of times. The only reason why I got a little bit mean is because it's Rook who we are talking about here, and he's done this so many times before.

If we all just act like little pussies then Rook will keep getting off lightly just spreading his garbage around. And this will cause harm to others. Possibly to hundreds or even thousands of people, cumulatively over time as they read that shit. Most people will be smart enough to not take this stuff seriously anyway, but newer members might, especially if they don't bother to look at his post history.

I belive that it's better to shatter the ego of one delusional dude, rather than to put my head down and stay quiet while watching other people get deluded from his garbage. I believe it's best to avoid hurting people's feelings, when possible. But this has its limits.

Oh ok I understand ^^ He should be reported then. I dont mean that you have to keep quiet. I was also talking to Rock but whats the point. If he doesnt have respect or doesnt change, then he shouldnt be here.
I did read his rude posts but kinda got tired of it.

RoseWolf said:
Oh ok I understand ^^ He should be reported then. I dont mean that you have to keep quiet. I was also talking to Rock but whats the point. If he doesnt have respect or doesnt change, then he shouldnt be here.
It's on the HPs who gets kicked out and who doesn't, so whatever. The only thing I don't want to do is to waste the time of Cobra by him having to interfere.
So if he doesn't want me to argue with Rook, then I will refrain from responding to any of his provocations from now on.

RoseWolf said:
I usually put an aura of protection around my Room everyday but I guess it doesnt mean it completely keeps all enemies away. What are your thoughts on it ?
Hmmm I wouldn't count on it 100%. I'd imagine it does help in keeping some small-fry away, and perhaps more if it's powerful.
Always stay smart and if something feels fishy, don't listen to it. You can always just fill your room with blue fire in these cases, and Vinasa for more troublesome entities. Usually blue fire alone is enough, and as you practice it more it will become a very potent, quick, and easy way to banish these enemies. :)

Also, Void Meditation.
If you don't pay attention to all the small-fry enemies, then they literally cant do anything to you at all. They rely on your attention in order to get any kind of opening to attack you. These are the ones who will give you weird foreign thoughts, like you described in an earlier post.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:

However, this has nothing to do with Mercury Retrograde. And forgive me if I'm being rude to you a bit here, but you dont know shit what you are talking about. All you are looking at is the immediate, that I tore Rook a new ass. You have no idea how many times this guy has already shared his elitist bullshit on here before. Dozens, fucking dozens of times. The only reason why I got a little bit mean is because it's Rook who we are talking about here, and he's done this so many times before.

If we all just act like little pussies then Rook will keep getting off lightly just spreading his garbage around. And this will cause harm to others. Possibly to hundreds or even thousands of people, cumulatively over time as they read that shit. Most people will be smart enough to not take this stuff seriously anyway, but newer members might, especially if they don't bother to look at his post history.
so you continue to slander me, so why don't you show people this so called 'elitist bullshit' you claim that i posted such 'dozens of times'.
so apparently i did it dozens of times yet you can't even show 1?
and i guess it is 'me' we're talking about here, so that means you do as you please without repercussion, lol?

if what i say is going to cause harm to others then point it out or if you don't wish to do so then simply report it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
indeed, i have asked several times for you to actually measure up to your claims and show what it is you're talking about, however you just started shouting a bunch of colorful words at me.

Shael said:
I belive that it's better to shatter the ego of one delusional dude, rather than to put my head down and stay quiet while watching other people get deluded from his garbage. I believe it's best to avoid hurting people's feelings, when possible. But this has its limits.
oh, you believe so? so you admit this a personal attack against me, because like i said, i had asked you to measure up to your claims numerous times before, after all how am i to address them when i have no idea what you're talking about, but now it's quite clear that your intentions were to 'shatter my ego' rather than talking about the topic at hand.
indeed, instead of talking this out like rational people, you decided to go ape mode and attack me personally.

and i notice you like to throw shallow insults against me and support anyone who does so, here are a few examples.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23970&#p104400
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20082&start=50#p95032
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24450&#p108787
indeed i am actually the one who kept quiet about this simply for the sake of not starting drama on the forums.

But i am not about to tolerate your slanderous claims against me, and you shall rectify all of them, the only reason why i am not retaliating or attacking back is because Satan quite literally states in the Al-jilwah that he is against infighting, and i assume that anyone who would attempt to 'teach' me would know this.
if you won't take responsibility for your actions, then this is a matter for the gods.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
It's on the HPs who gets kicked out and who doesn't, so whatever. The only thing I don't want to do is to waste the time of Cobra by him having to interfere.
So if he doesn't want me to argue with Rook, then I will refrain from responding to any of his provocations from now on.

Yeah I think it's better to ignore him because you are giving him attention and some people feed on that.

He still continuing what he is doing right now because it's like he likes the attention he is getting and wants more of it. Correct me if I'm wrong. I dont like judging people but I know people like him who do that and usually it's out of attention to want to continue provoking. And it seems to me like he is provoking you.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
Hmmm I wouldn't count on it 100%. I'd imagine it does help in keeping some small-fry away, and perhaps more if it's powerful.
Always stay smart and if something feels fishy, don't listen to it. You can always just fill your room with blue fire in these cases, and Vinasa for more troublesome entities. Usually blue fire alone is enough, and as you practice it more it will become a very potent, quick, and easy way to banish these enemies. :)

Also, Void Meditation.
If you don't pay attention to all the small-fry enemies, then they literally cant do anything to you at all. They rely on your attention in order to get any kind of opening to attack you. These are the ones who will give you weird foreign thoughts, like you described in an earlier post.

I am so grateful for void meditation! I've been applying it everywhere. Because of it, im more focused and can concentrate.
Though i do suffer minor anxiety so sometimes I get crazy thoughts that feel real when I worry but with void meditation and practising been present has helped me alot to deal with it and let go until it feels silly to worry. Way better than taking medication which probably doesnt help me really heal like meditation does.

Sorry if I misjudged you and made you feel misunderstood in previous posts about Rook ^^

RoseWolf said:
Yeah I think it's better to ignore him because you are giving him attention and some people feed on that.

He still continuing what he is doing right now because it's like he likes the attention he is getting and wants more of it. Correct me if I'm wrong. I dont like judging people but I know people like him who do that and usually it's out of attention to want to continue provoking. And it seems to me like he is provoking you.
Yeah, he is. It should be evident to people now what his true colors are. No need for me to respond to that.

RoseWolf said:
I am so grateful for void meditation! I've been applying it everywhere. Because of it, im more focused and can concentrate.
Though i do suffer minor anxiety so sometimes I get crazy thoughts that feel real when I worry but with void meditation and practising been present has helped me alot to deal with it and let go until it feels silly to worry. Way better than taking medication which probably doesnt help me really heal like meditation does.
Keep it up, it will get more and more easy over time to tune out all those thoughts.

RoseWolf said:
Sorry if I misjudged you and made you feel misunderstood in previous posts about Rook ^^
All good, no worries :)

I have no idea how this got out of hand so quickly but in my years of experience with the astral you can't be specifically one thing or the other by default, you have to use your intuition, 'gut-feeling', common sense and intelligence. No, not everything on the astral is your friend, but not everything on the astral is your enemy either. It's also situational, for example If you're someone who the enemy attacks and messes with frequently, I'm talking like 4 or 5 days a week or more, then I would be more inclined to refute any 'positive vibes' on the astral as 100% friendly with good intentions.

I've opened up and empowered my chakras, especially my third eye to the point of being able to tell when something is not right simply by objectively viewing the energy of something/someone and what it's/they're doing to me. I recognize an enemy attack almost immediately because they've done their damnedest for so long to try and tear me down in the past in a large variety of different ways. I'm on both sides of being cautious and defensive, as well as open and friendly with a hint of wariness. If you strictly focus on one side of the spectrum then you're going to get yourself in trouble one way or the other.

I merely recognize that in my environment I live with a lot of human spirits and see them even in some form or other on a frequent basis due to my building having been a mortuary like 50 or so years ago (cremation furnaces are still in the boiler room too), I have to take into account that a lot of things I'll experience on the astral will be from humans. And though humans are naturally empathetic and caring not all of them are, there has been only 1 so far over a year ago that tried to harm a resident by throwing an object at them from across the room but I have a feeling they were a stray spirit that wandered in here.

The ghosts from the mortuary I've noticed are actually very reserved, private and passively kind, they'll clear out of my way when I'm approaching and just go about their own business, leaving me alone. I only have one or two that seem to curiously watch or hang around me when I'm meditating but they don't meddle with my energy or do anything other than observe from a distance, they sometimes even just leave in the middle of it. I know they are afraid of the enemy and the fights I get in with them because they are nowhere to be found in the entire house during and right afterwords, they won't come back until like the next day.

I just advise caution, don't be ignorant or stupid, that is all. Working on your third-eye and empowering it along with your psychic centres is a must to truly be able to tell better what's going on in the astral around you.

Shael said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
So far I've really only been trying to confirm that I have a demon lover, because I've wondered if I'm just talking to, fantasizing about and loving nothing but thin air. It's a dreadful thought.
This I feel is what most people struggle with during the first while of trying to interact with their demon lover. I had lots of issues with this too, and trust me I was incredibly afraid of just being delusional.

The best advice I can give you, to save you lots of trouble and annoyance along the way, is to just remind yourself every single day that the astral is completely real. It might sound a bit silly, but it works wonders. Most of these issues really come from the fact that people cant fully accept the astral as a real thing that exists all around us. This is just due to social conditioning and the way the mass-mind currently is operating. Reminding yourself of the astral being real, will work steadily to get you more comfortable with it and to acknowledge it fully for yourself.
In addition to this you can also do the meditation where you just do void meditation and focus on your astral body inside your physical body. This empowers it and will also aid in establishing the astral as a real thing. :)

Oh no, you misunderstand me, I know the astral is 100% real in every sense of the way. By thin-air I meant that I'm concerned that if I don't actually have a demon-lover yet (again not sure) then who was I fantasizing about laying in bed with me, you know? Haha. Doubting the astral is such a distant thing from back when I was a kid, It's been years since I've fully recognized without a doubt that the astral is as tangibly existent as the physical, there's no ever doubting it for me in even the slightest.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Oh no, you misunderstand me, I know the astral is 100% real in every sense of the way. By thin-air I meant that I'm concerned that if I don't actually have a demon-lover yet (again not sure) then who was I fantasizing about laying in bed with me, you know? Haha. Doubting the astral is such a distant thing from back when I was a kid, It's been years since I've fully recognized without a doubt that the astral is as tangibly existent as the physical, there's no ever doubting it for me in even the slightest.
That is what I had in mind with my post, actually. The very notion of just fantasizing with "thin air" can only go so far. If you have had experiences with your Demon Lover that were spontaneous in nature (like feeling contact from him without even consciously thinking about it), then this is enough to confirm that it's not "thin air" or your own imagination.

What I was meaning to say with my initial reply to you is that there are things like the above, where you can basically be certain that it is indeed the astral, and not just your mind. And taking in this fact is what I meant by "reminding yourself that the astral is real".

Either way, considering you are completely serious about all of this, and have been serious about it for a good while now, I'm 99.999% sure that you do have a Demon Lover. The most important thing is to keep fantasizing and advancing, so that he can freely interact with you. The more advanced you become (especially in terms of astral senses), the more you should find pleasant interactions from these things. I wish you the best, brother. :)

Rook said:
Shael said:
RoseWolf said:

so you continue to slander me, so why don't you show people this so called 'elitist bullshit' you claim that i posted such 'dozens of times'.
so apparently i did it dozens of times yet you can't even show 1?
and i guess it is 'me' we're talking about here, so that means you do as you please without repercussion, lol?

if what i say is going to cause harm to others then point it out or if you don't wish to do so then simply report it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
indeed, i have asked several times for you to actually measure up to your claims and show what it is you're talking about, however you just started shouting a bunch of colorful words at me.

Shael said:
oh, you believe so? so you admit this a personal attack against me, because like i said, i had asked you to measure up to your claims numerous times before, after all how am i to address them when i have no idea what you're talking about, but now it's quite clear that your intentions were to 'shatter my ego' rather than talking about the topic at hand.
indeed, instead of talking this out like rational people, you decided to go ape mode and attack me personally.

and i notice you like to throw shallow insults against me and support anyone who does so, here are a few examples.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23970&#p104400
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20082&start=50#p95032
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24450&#p108787
indeed i am actually the one who kept quiet about this simply for the sake of not starting drama on the forums.

But i am not about to tolerate your slanderous claims against me, and you shall rectify all of them, the only reason why i am not retaliating or attacking back is because Satan quite literally states in the Al-jilwah that he is against infighting, and i assume that anyone who would attempt to 'teach' me would know this.
if you won't take responsibility for your actions, then this is a matter for the gods.

Rook, I'd like to talk to you on Telegram.

If not there, then email.

Rook said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Rook said:
Are you just incredibly naive or you intentionally trying to hook people up with negative entities?
zola hooked people up to negative entities through her artwork, and ol argedco luciftias did through acting as a mediator.
When did I ever hook anybody up with any negative entity? Are you confusing me with someone else? I tend to discourage people from that kind of thing.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12908#p47914
A couple days after I dedicated, I still wasn't 100% sure if what I was experiencing was real yet. I was talking with Azazel and I asked him if he could prove to me by pulling down some lights that I had hung up in my room. A few seconds later, they fell. After being hung up for months and never moving, they fall for the first time right when I ask for them to fall. So I put them back up and thought "That was obviously a clear sign, I trust and believe you, but can you do it again just so I'm completely sure?" that moment they fell again. We repeated this about 10-20 times, the lights always fell within about 30 seconds of me asking. When I was totally sure and done asking for the lights to be taken down, they stayed up for months without moving, just like before. That was one of the clearest physical signs that can't be argued with, but now I see the signs every day.

Hours of daydreaming and imagining every day of my childhood, at the time I didn't really think about it, but since my dedication I've learned how it was my friend Lerajie the whole time, purposefully training me to use and control of the unconscious side of my mind. :D I've always been lucky enough to have strong telepathic and intuitive talent, so it's always been easy to talk with the gods through thoughts, and I think it was all this daydreaming that made these talents so strong, from spending my whole childhood focused into the astral without even realizing it. Well I'm still the same, more of an astral-minded idealist than any physical focus. The gods have been with me forever! Things haven't always been easy for me, I've gone through a lot of hardship and pain, but since dedicating and spending years working for the gods every day my life turned around. Things in my life tend to align and work out well and rewarding for me without me having to put much effort. Whatever I need, I usually get easily through opportunities presenting themselves to me. Just like Maxine said in an old sermon, the people who dedicate their lives to helping Satan as much as possible, they are taken care of. The bigger of a caring protective influence you are in helping everyone and spreading the Joy Of Satan over the world, it makes you more important and you are helped to have a better life. All the care you give is given back to you! :D

Hail Mother Lilith, you should talk to Lerajie! I thought your personalities are a great match for each other and you'll be great friends, and she made me to mention this to you! :D Lerajie wants to help you and be your friend! She's been my guardian for my whole life and will stay with me forever, I think she's the friendliest and most protective goddesses ever! :mrgreen: So anyone who wants to, please call to her she loves helping everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All of the demons want to give us every bit of help we need, they want to be popular again in the world being called on for help. If they didn't love us and dedicate their entire souls to helping us, we wouldn't be here! We're their family, their children and younger siblings, and they need us to ask them for whatever help we need. They don't like watching us in hardship, confusion, pain, when they love us so much and know exactly how to guide us!
I don't think i had to say that speaking on behalf of a god or sending a msg on behalf of a god is being a mediator.
and it should already be known that they're no mediators in SS, so no daemon of Satan will ask you send a msg on behalf of themselves to another SS, if they wished for it to be so, they would have done it themselves.
you directed this reply to hailmotherLilith aka flamingredrose.

it's also interesting to note that flamingredrose later on made a post about receiving psychic attacks, it may be completely unrelated to what you did, but still worth pointing out.

but so far you're on the only person that i have seen on this forum to do such a thing, as i'm pretty sure if any deamon of Satan wanted to be friends with someone they would not have another SS past that message on for them, because they're no mediators in SS, they would have simply approached her themselves.

I know this is a really old post, etc., but I wanted to let you both know something.

I am actually that user, FlamingRedRose. I was quite new back then, was a teen and didn't know most things that I know now. I was quite immature back then (again, I was still quite new and a teen), and the reason for those psychic attacks was because I was too naive. I spoke of translating the JoS which in turn caused those attacks.

Further more, earlier, a month or so ago, I have contributed to the idea of translating the JoS, which I am doing, and I've received quite nasty attacks that have gotten physical, but have subsided since as I've increased my AoP and other workings that I'm doing which are helping me stay safe. Some little ones still go through, but not as severely now.

I have felt that it was best to let you both know of this, so no infighting would take place and you'd both come to terms with this.
I'm going to try to remember the password to my old account to confirm that it's actually me, so you both know I'm not "imagining things".

I hate seeing other SS's fight..
I have made many mistakes in the past and I intend to do better and be better.

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:

I'm happy that you are doing good. :D

Yes, they try to curse us worse when we try to do good things. Especially if we are going to help many people. When I was young, there was many times that I almost died because they wanted to prevent me from helping our people.

Lightning-Wings said:

I'm happy that you are doing good. :D

Yes, they try to curse us worse when we try to do good things. Especially if we are going to help many people. When I was young, there was many times that I almost died because they wanted to prevent me from helping our people.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you're here with us, strong and mighty!!

I sadly cannot remember my password to that account and the email I have used was a jewgle one that, most likely gotten hacked, because the recovery email and phone number do not match, which is weird, but yeah..

I'm unsure how to prove that it is truly me other than for you to go through your GD or Father Satan.
If there's another way, let me know. I really do want to prove that it was me, so you don't have any doubts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back