Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who/What created the Anunnaki?

scorpiorising

So if Anunakki created humans, then how did THEY come about?

And are there higher ups than Anunnaki?

Stormblood said:
Regular advancement and evolution.

explain with details , stop answering like a man working in the church or mosque ,,, need details
this is not enough ,,

hermes_666 said:
Stormblood said:

explain with details , stop answering like a man working in the church or mosque ,,, need details
this is not enough ,,
Its evolution thats it,what other details do you want,do you not know what evolution is?

hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,
How about you get off your ass and study if you want details? It's all on our websites.
Check the new JoS Encyclopedia that has been published yesterday. Open it in a PDF reader and search for the word "Annunaki", and you will find a couple of sermons/articles. You can also search for your keyword here on the forums.
We have a search function on here.

Shael said:
hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,
How about you get off your ass and study if you want details? It's all on our websites.
Check the new JoS Encyclopedia that has been published yesterday. Open it in a PDF reader and search for the word "Annunaki", and you will find a couple of sermons/articles. You can also search for your keyword here on the forums.

shortcuts are better, and what i understand annunaki created satan and satan created aryans...
what a stupid story no purpose for life , annunaki is idiot leaving people to die in earth since his son which satan
is useless created human and abandoned them..

and you shael i have nothing against you but iam telling most of the people here like a man working in the church or mosque keep telling things without evidence ....all bullshit talking, i only like articles exposing religion

since i entered i cannot understand who is satan sometimes he is murduk and then he is mercury later
he is zeus ,later he is sun ,later he is lucifer,later he is odin thor,shiva , no no he is orion ,he married
venus what the fuck ,freya is his wife how can star marry (explosion) AND THEN SATANs PLACE IS MOON
:oops: :oops: :oops: is he sitting on a chair ? wait satan is aquarius who made aquarius , ok he is capricorn
he is goat god ....and keeps going just like jewish stories to many useless articles

no answer for one to become satanist
1-satan is undefined
2-who made earth undefined
3-creator of satan undefined
4-who made Star and planets ,astrology also undefined

and you want one to become satanist ,really ?

And fucking normal evolution and advancement = big bang theory is not answer

EVERYTHING IS NOT CLEAR HERE AND STOP TALKING WITHOUT GIVING EVIDENCE
TO MANY USELESS ARTICLES ,, SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL HP TELL THEM

you know what shael i dont want to go to encyclopedia i suggest you go to that and move your ass & provide us with details since your dedicated satanist .

Shael said:
hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,

shortcuts are better, and what i understand annunaki created satan and satan created aryans...
what a stupid story no purpose for life , annunaki is idiot leaving people to die in earth since his son which satan

and you shael i have nothing against you but iam telling most of the people here like a man working in the church or mosque keep telling things without evidence ....all bullshit talking, i only like articles exposing religion

since i entered i cannot understand who is satan sometimes he is murduk and then he is mercury later
he is zeus ,later he is sun ,later he is lucifer,later he is odin thor,shiva , no no he is orion ,he married
venus what the fuck ,freya is his wife how can star marry (explosion) AND THEN SATANs PLACE IS MOON
:oops: :oops: :oops: is he sitting on a chair ? wait satan is aquarius who made aquarius , ok he is capricorn
he is goat god ....and keeps going just like jewish stories to many useless articles

1-satan is undefined

you know what shael i dont want to go to encyclopedia i suggest you go to that and move your ass & provide us with details since your dedicated satanist .

Shael said:
hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,

i will leave search function for you were u can waste your time on it

and what i understand annunaki created satan and satan created aryans...

1-satan is undefined

hermes_666 said:
Shael said:
hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,

shortcuts are better
Laziness is better? Are you expecting to pay Shael and Stormblood every week to stand in front of us teaching us things while you/we just accept it and not learn for yourself/ourselves?

Annunaki didn't create Satan. Satan is of the Annunaki. Satan has been also known by numerous names by different cultures all over the world. Just look at Greece and Rome to see the similarities and equivalents. Satan and some Gods and Goddesses were here for a long time, until about 10 thousand years ago.

You could be lazy and shitting on everyone here, or you could learn. Do you want the lazy shortcut of having someone else wipe your arse for you, as well? Unfortunately for you, no-one here is willing to change your shitty nappy, and only you can change your shitty attitude.

If you want a shortcut from your current state to becoming a God/Goddess, then you will end up in hospital or dead. Things take time and your Bodies (Physical and Spiritual) need time to adjust and adapt.

No one has be your tutor you got satanism all wronge. And i have a very good idea why. This isnt a place where u can just come and start demanding answers and turn bitter when u dont get any. How pathatic

hermes_666 said:
Shael said:
hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,

1-satan is undefined

Hey dumbass reject, have some fucking courtesy. You aren't entitled to anything. You don't like what I said? Grow the hell up and be some use to yourself, let alone the rest of us Satanists. If you have issues ask respectively. Besides you're looking for the Lord of the universe ideology when you ask the questions. It's nothing like that. It's not cut and dry either. Based off your latest reply to Shael, you don't seem dedicated. If you aren't well you asking questions that pertain to the gods are well out of your reach( and no I don't ask those personal questions being I don't find it necessary.) Anyway figure it out, being you were given information.

hermes_666 said:
Stormblood said:

this is not enough ,,

Oh, look, this one is demanding!

Who do you think you are? Why should anyone even answer you with such attitude? Learn some civility first!

hermes_666 said:
Shael said:
hermes_666 said:
this is not enough ,,

1-satan is undefined

Many names for things have different names in different civilizations. It's no one's fault but your own that you outright refuse to have a basic understanding of this.

Beyond that, comparing us to church/mosque workers is a null argument. All of our information is right here, clear as day. Beyond the websites, HP Hooded Cobra just uploaded an entire fucking encyclopedia that makes it piss-easy to search through with any PDF reader's built-in search function.

No one is going to spoonfeed you the information that you want. Most of us have busy lives outside of the forums. We aren't going to cater specifically to you.

If you want the information, it's there. If you don't feel like doing the extremely basic task of looking something up and would rather throw a tantrum to get your way, kindly get out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back