Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using runes for respiratory?

AldebaranDeTauro

I'm thinking of using Thurisaz to heal my lungs ( I have bad asthma). Does anyone have any advice on the subject? Ive never tried using runes for healing so Any and all tips are welcome. I was also told to vibrate the rune into my aura but idk if that's correct. Thanks in advanced brothers and sisters

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

AldebaranDeTauro said:
I'm thinking of using Thurisaz to heal my lungs ( I have bad asthma). Does anyone have any advice on the subject? Ive never tried using runes for healing so Any and all tips are welcome. I was also told to vibrate the rune into my aura but idk if that's correct. Thanks in advanced brothers and sisters

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!
I'm pretty sure Thurisaz would be a terrible choice here because it's a very forceful and wild rune. Something more gentle should work better here. Uruz is usually recommended as the rune for healing internal organs. As for healing asthma itself, you might want to post on the health forums for professional advice. :)

As for sanskrit mantras Suryae is your choice of word.

Stay well hydrated. Having dry lungs is the worst for asthma. Sometimes this can happen just by eating dry food, or a lot of food at once, because the water gets pulled out of the lungs to be used in digesting the food. Then it's bad coughing.

Also, locally made raw honey can help you cure whatever seasonal allergies you might have. So then they won't be making the asthma worse anymore.

AldebaranDeTauro said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

If you are open and have alittle money, I can suggest something for the bronchitis and overall lung health.

You can also try Chinese Acupuncture (traditional chinese medicine), NOT western acupuncture.

HPS Shannon said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

If you are open and have alittle money, I can suggest something for the bronchitis and overall lung health.

Yes anything to help please. I quit smoking weed a while back but I've always struggled with my lungs since I was a child. I'm thinking of using hydrogen peroxide as a member stated as thats good for general well being but anything that targets my respiratory system in specific would be great. Thank you all for your help its much appreciated

AldebaranDeTauro said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

Vin is the rune of healing.

V eh n

AldebaranDeTauro said:
HPS Shannon said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

Yes anything to help please. I quit smoking weed a while back but I've always struggled with my lungs since I was a child. I'm thinking of using hydrogen peroxide as a member stated as thats good for general well being but anything that targets my respiratory system in specific would be great. Thank you all for your help its much appreciated

Ok

https://www.amazon.com/Allertrex-Respiratory-Global-Healing-Center-x/dp/B00B1ZPMMO

AldebaranDeTauro said:
HPS Shannon said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

You also have this option. The chinese herbs here are a tad bit more slower acting but good for you lung health overall and lung prana, which is the important overall general health and not just bronchitis.

https://www.activeherb.com/baihe/

The first thing I recommended from the amazon links clears the lungs too of toxins and other things. They can be used together if your lung situation is on the more critical side.

And one more thing, do not use the allertrex when its too cold outside. As it has mint in it. Okay to use inside or in weather that mild/slightly chilly.

HPS Shannon said:
And one more thing, do not use the allertrex when its too cold outside. As it has mint in it. Okay to use inside or in weather that mild/slightly chilly.
This is interesting actually. Is mint in general something that should only be used in somewhat warm environments?

This makes me think that maybe the circulation issues I'm dealing with might play into the fact I never had that minty taste in my mouth even once so far, because my body is usually cold.

HPS Shannon said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:
HPS Shannon said:

You also have this option. The chinese herbs here are a tad bit more slower acting but good for you lung health overall and lung prana, which is the important overall general health and not just bronchitis.

https://www.activeherb.com/baihe/

The first thing I recommended from the amazon links clears the lungs too of toxins and other things. They can be used together if your lung situation is on the more critical side.

Now that I have read over your original post again. The chinese herbs might be best if you dont want to buy both. The chinese herbs will help solve the problem if you say you have always struggled with lung health, whether it's asthma, bronchitis..etc

You'd have to buy more than one bottle of it. Its only $10 each.

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
This is interesting actually. Is mint in general something that should only be used in somewhat warm environments?

This makes me think that maybe the circulation issues I'm dealing with might play into the fact I never had that minty taste in my mouth even once so far, because my body is usually cold.

Its hard to answer your question since it seems you are speaking of a minty taste in your mouth that Maxine mentioned concerning spiritual advancement. Yet I am speaking of the chemical components in the mint plant. Its cooling and opens up the airways in the lungs and in the chest area. Imagine what that is going to do to you in very cold weather. Not good.

HPS Shannon said:
Its hard to answer your question since it seems you are speaking of a minty taste in your mouth that Maxine mentioned concerning spiritual advancement. Yet I am speaking of the chemical components in the mint plant. Its cooling and opens up the airways in the lungs and in the chest area. Imagine what that is going to do to you in very cold weather. Not good.
Ohhh nevermind, then. I thought maybe mint had some kind of inherent property that would require a warm environment to be healthily "absorbed" by the body. As you may see I'm a complete novice within all that stuff, haha. In fact I only tasted mint a single time in my life, with some mint-flavoured chewing gum a classmate gave me.

I know you were speaking of the plant, but I was just thinking maybe there was some connection with the physical and spiritual mint as they share the same taste. I believe that many things are interconnected in this way, so it didn't seem too far-fetched to me. :)

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ohhh nevermind, then. I thought maybe mint had some kind of inherent property that would require a warm environment to be healthily "absorbed" by the body. As you may see I'm a complete novice within all that stuff, haha. In fact I only tasted mint a single time in my life, with some mint-flavoured chewing gum a classmate gave me.

I know you were speaking of the plant, but I was just thinking maybe there was some connection with the physical and spiritual mint as they share the same taste. I believe that many things are interconnected in this way, so it didn't seem too far-fetched to me. :)

I understand. As far as I know, they may not be too far from connection. I'm not sure at this time but you never know...

I definitely dont blame you for thinking so.

However, mint is cooling. Maxine mentioned that minty taste is connected to the nectar of immortality...so it could be.

AldebaranDeTauro said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL BUER!!!!

Oh also do the mudra for the heart chakra.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Heart_Chakra.html

Put ring, pinky and thumb together with extended pointer and middle finger. Then you can also put them across your chest.

Helps open the lungs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back