Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish soul and their afterlife

scorpiorising

New SS question:

I was looking around, haven't found yet on what happens to the Jewish soul when they die? How is their afterlife journey? Different to gentiles? And what about reincarnation for them? Do they reincarnate?

And also, are they affected by the law of karma?

Im sorry it's more than one question. I haven't yet found these answers as of yet and thought to ask.

scorpiorising said:
New SS question:

I was looking around, haven't found yet on what happens to the Jewish soul when they die? How is their afterlife journey? Different to gentiles? And what about reincarnation for them? Do they reincarnate?

Im sorry it's more than one question. I haven't yet found these answers as of yet and thought to ask.

The reptillians reincarnate them into jewish bodies. Or they exist on the astral. Soon their souls will be dissolved.

scorpiorising said:
New SS question:

They're just batteries for the Reptilians and slaves. Maybe they reincarnate them, maybe they just eat their souls. Or a mix. They may reincarnate "advanced" rabbis and consume the average kike with no spiritual power.

They're affected by karma of course. It's not a "law" but a type of energy. They managed to evade it so far with the yom kippur, which they used to blameshift it to us Gentiles, using us as scapegoats. But no more.

Stormblood said:
scorpiorising said:
New SS question:

They're just batteries for the Reptilians and slaves. Maybe they reincarnate them, maybe they just eat their souls. Or a mix. They may reincarnate "advanced" rabbis and consume the average kike with no spiritual power.

They're affected by karma of course. It's not a "law" but a type of energy. They managed to evade it so far with the yom kippur, which they used to blameshift it to us Gentiles, using us as scapegoats. But no more.
Eat their souls? What the F does that mean

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
scorpiorising said:
New SS question:

The soul is a form of energy. Eating their souls means draining them of their energy until they cease to exist. It's figurative.

Nama Enki said:
It means what it says, nothing complicated here. Souls are made of energy, consuming a soul (while a very fucked up thing to do) would probably work for gaining additional energy.
I'm sure this kinda thing has lots of adverse effects too, but it's not like Reptilians are the most sane race out there anyway. I could see it happening for sure.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
scorpiorising said:
New SS question:

Literally consume the soul. That's what jew programmes (christianity, islam, communism, etc.) are all about - lowering non-jews AKA Gentiles/Pagans down to nothing but shit souls for the reptilians to nourish on. Watch Star Trek TNG double-episode Time's Arrow to see more.

Shael said:
Nama Enki said:
It means what it says, nothing complicated here. Souls are made of energy, consuming a soul (while a very fucked up thing to do) would probably work for gaining additional energy.
I'm sure this kinda thing has lots of adverse effects too, but it's not like Reptilians are the most sane race out there anyway. I could see it happening for sure.
I imagine the reptilians as one species with very little difference between the individuals, rather than a race of something. More like a single-breed species. There may be other breeds of the reptillians, as well, which are slaves of other reptilian breeds.

Shael said:
Nama Enki said:

Yeah exactly Reptillians have a very strange mindset that is not logical at all. I was attacked by them a couple times. The thoughts and images they tried to place in my head was like something out or a loony bin. I don't get it at all but they probably do consume the souls of their own even though they wouldn't give them any energy being batteries for them I would not think.

We somehow need to drive these things away from the astral and physical too along with the kikes if we ever are going to have a nice society.

One thing is for sure they don't go to any paradise not even the advanced ones even if they are reincarnated. They probably might project some nice stuff onto the advanced ones who are good slaves till they incarnate though I can see that possibly but it would all be artificial and wierd. These things are nothing like us. The energy is so different I am not sure humans could even understand them.

My guess is these Reptillians are a fluke of nature caused by some bad kind of solar system so far as planets and a star where the energy is also disjointed and doesn't flow toghether. This doesn't suggest that they would have any kind of afterlife that makes sense to us.

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

The soul is a form of energy. Eating their souls means draining them of their energy until they cease to exist. It's figurative.
I know what you mean,but from what I have read about soul it can not die.what your referring to is the energy subtle body.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

I know what you mean,but from what I have read about soul it can not die.what your referring to is the energy subtle body.

I don't know where you read that. I should link you some sermons later. But there are two immortalities achieved with the Magnum Opus: spiritual and physical. Spiritual immortality, which means the soul becomes immortal (in some alchemical texts it merges with the spirit), comes first; then comes physical immortality. Here they've been referred as lesser rainbow body and greater rainbow body like in Tibetan spirituality. Other names for the greater rainbow body are diamond body, lighning body (both from vajra and thus Vedic spirituality), emerald body, dragon body (from the Druids), philosopher's stone (nothing to do with Kai Purr's ball of empowered energy) and so on.

The fact that the soul is already immortal was invented by kikes to smoothen conversion to christardanity and it's also parroted in Jew Age communities. In a sermon was explained that, when you die, the first body to go is the physical one of course. You stay in the astral with the astral body which houses the soul, the mental body and the emotional body. The astral body expires too after a while, which depends on the individual's spiritual power.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

You are wrong, a soul can be destroyed and die.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
Nama Enki said:

Yeah exactly Reptillians have a very strange mindset that is not logical at all. I was attacked by them a couple times. The thoughts and images they tried to place in my head was like something out or a loony bin. I don't get it at all but they probably do consume the souls of their own even though they wouldn't give them any energy being batteries for them I would not think.

We somehow need to drive these things away from the astral and physical too along with the kikes if we ever are going to have a nice society.

One thing is for sure they don't go to any paradise not even the advanced ones even if they are reincarnated. They probably might project some nice stuff onto the advanced ones who are good slaves till they incarnate though I can see that possibly but it would all be artificial and wierd. These things are nothing like us. The energy is so different I am not sure humans could even understand them.

My guess is these Reptillians are a fluke of nature caused by some bad kind of solar system so far as planets and a star where the energy is also disjointed and doesn't flow toghether. This doesn't suggest that they would have any kind of afterlife that makes sense to us.

I wanted to explain the last part a little more. Though why I said that it might be interesting to discuss the origin of these things but I don't think we should focus that much on the enemy even questions like this don't seem to have a huge value

I wanted to write a little more though cause I am naturally good at getting insights from energy as some said from my stuff on pisces (and no for me thinking about it is not probably going to cause them to attack)

So why I said it was a fluke of nature and they were created by the energy of stars and planets in a disjointed way is when they came to attack my friend first and then later me on their own. The energy of them felt pretty much like all planitary or star energy of some kind. I don't get that they create or have their own energy at all. More like planet energy mostly wierd gas Giants like Uranus but with a bad vibe to it. Id guess they are from a place with a lot less light most the time from anything and a much different enviornment probably kind of too hot for humans to survive eaisly in and thicker (this is probably why the Jews are trying to do this with global warming so they can come here and not have any issues surviving on our surface most places.

Reptillians are at a very low vibration. If you notice the physical like astral has different planes of existence. You go too far down and both start to fall apart kind of so there is no going past a certain level of low vibration.

Reptillians are at the point where the physical falls apart. So everything becomes pollution chaotic ugly killing becomes the fun thing to do. Planets themselves don't survive for a long time at least not without some kind of artificial thing (like the Jews would try to do on Earth when they completely destroy our enviornment)

So anyways they kind of think in a group thought too maybe due to that naturally or maybe a microchip who knows but the best thing to do is if you can distract them and most the enemies of Satan to something other than yourself they won't remember you individually unless you have a connection on the astral to them. That is why almost all attacks will stop if you do a meditation to free yourself from this.

There also is another race of enemy beings not talked about on here that much or at all that are bug like with a purple and black energy they are like intelligent insects but way more powerful than most humans. They can on the astral shape shift into several forms like a dog they tried or like a black figure or more recently one of our Gods this is the entities that tried to impersonate Amon Ra one time after he helped me with an attack on Yom Kippur where my aura was pretty much fucked without me asking that is the incident I posted about. I don't know what these things would look like in a body but there natural form appears like an insect of some kind I am not going to even try to read into these things cause there energy is more perceptive I focus on them and they would be here like right now. So anyways they have a robotic voice that repeats senseless things. I am going of me and my friends experience with them they like to keep saying commands that are harmful and threatening to hurt someone if they don't listen. So unless this is the reptillians themselves goofing with me even more this is one of the civilizations they enslaved.

So yeah the Reptillians enslaved a bunch of people. So unless humans want to be microchipped and forced to do repetetitive meanless tasks forever (it appears like after they enslave a civilization they reverse course and give them spiritual power somehow probably through some form of technology like with the greys and the things they wear often to carry out attacks though nowhere near as much as even some advanced members here let alone the God's) and attack some other civilization on the spiritual and physical mindlessly repeating stuff forever with no emotions or personality we must fight them.

It's not going to be fun if they win in fact you won't know what fun or anything else is ever again you won't be aware of anything just in a dreary existence as a slaves repeating whatever repetetitive stuff a computer which is probably controlled by the Reptillians themselves tells you to do.

This is like stuff out of science fiction to be honest.

WiseDragon said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Soul is not matter,it can not be destroyed
Soul is spirit

Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
Nama Enki said:
Soul is spirit
A way a soul can die is just dissolving itself on the astral plan. Never heard about that? Read more then. Soul is ENERGY. The goal of enemy's religion is to take people's soul and convert it in pure energy once they're dead and in the astral plan. If you think that a soul will live forever no matter what, you are deluded. Any HP or advanced Satanist can confirm this.

In Judaism, reincarnation is called Gilgul.
The concept of "New World Order", i.e. global factory farm society wouldn't make any sense if the jews weren't absolutely confident about reincarnating among their own every time. When their elders state that the jewish soul is fundamentally different from that of gentile, this is what they mean.

WiseDragon said:
Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
Soul is spirit
A way a soul can die is just dissolving itself on the astral plan. Never heard about that? Read more then. Soul is ENERGY. The goal of enemy's religion is to take people's soul and convert it in pure energy once they're dead and in the astral plan. If you think that a soul will live forever no matter what, you are deluded. Any HP or advanced Satanist can confirm this.
The astral body is our emotional body,it is not the soul body.
You should read more about the 6 subtle bodies,the soul body is eternal
The astral mental and etheric body dies and we riencanate but the atma sarup (soul body) is timeless.
The soul body is pure spirit and does not have matter time,duality and space,it is pure conciousness

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

I don't know where you read that. I should link you some sermons later. But there are two immortalities achieved with the Magnum Opus: spiritual and physical. Spiritual immortality, which means the soul becomes immortal (in some alchemical texts it merges with the spirit), comes first; then comes physical immortality. Here they've been referred as lesser rainbow body and greater rainbow body like in Tibetan spirituality. Other names for the greater rainbow body are diamond body, lighning body (both from vajra and thus Vedic spirituality), emerald body, dragon body (from the Druids), philosopher's stone (nothing to do with Kai Purr's ball of empowered energy) and so on.

The fact that the soul is already immortal was invented by kikes to smoothen conversion to christardanity and it's also parroted in Jew Age communities. In a sermon was explained that, when you die, the first body to go is the physical one of course. You stay in the astral with the astral body which houses the soul, the mental body and the emotional body. The astral body expires too after a while, which depends on the individual's spiritual power.
Soul is pure spirit,it is timeless
You are talking about the astral mental and casual body,but are these soul?
The astral body is our emotional body where our emotional energy lies,the casual body resonates with the casual plane in the akashic records,the mental body as you know resonates with the mental plane which is mind,and the etheric body or what we call energy body resonates with the etheric plane.
The astral casual mental and etheric body is not the true us,the atmic body is.
We are spirit we are not energy because energy is a substance,it is every where and all around us,soul is a spark of God,pure consciousness which vibrates with the purest form of light and sound.
Do you ever imagine what our purpose is in this physical existence,our purpose is to reach back to God.soul is to become godlike,I am talking of God consciousness,which dwells in the 12th plane,according to the text there are 14 planes,few gurus have reached this plane and have actually experience god realization
we should not mistake we are the astral body or etheric body as most times some people are fooled and believe that they have reached God when they reach the astral or mental plane.
You talk about the magnum opus,yes we live forever in completing the magnum opus but what is it,physical immortality,so it is keeping the physical body eternally youthful,but the physical body is not the soul.why does this always get mixed up.rainbow body yes is living for a long time or forever in the astral plane,which is the astral body.I am talking about atmic body,we are the atmic body and it has no beginning and no end,it is timeless.

That is corruption by the enemy. The soul needs to be made eternal and the astral body is not the same as the emotional body. Furthermore, there are not 14 planes. The planes refer to the chakras (13 vaishnavas) and the levels of advancement. Here are some sermon to dissipate corruption. Have a nice study:

About the various bodies and soul death: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2989

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4405

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19425

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3007

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18743

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19148&hilit=Kosha

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23180&hilit=soul

About the atman: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8399&hilit=Atman

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18321

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19269&hilit=Atman

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12395

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12421

Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
Nama Enki said:
Soul is spirit
The astral mental and etheric body dies and we riencanate but the atma sarup (soul body) is timeless.
The soul body is pure spirit and does not have matter time,duality and space,it is pure conciousness
Source?

Nama Enki said:
Yeah no that's bullshit. If your soul becomes too weak to reincarnate and you're not allied with the Gods (so nobody helps you out), then your soul will dissolve back into the aether and you're done for. There is no "timelessness" or any of that garbage. If your soul gets too weak and dissolves, you are gone. Forever. No way to get "restored" or any of that shit.

One or more Energies could disperse the Energies of the Soul. The Soul is constituted from the Elements, and these can break down/away; thus, dispersing/dissolving the Soul back into its constituent parts (Elements); therefore, the Soul no longer being a Soul but a bunch of different Elements/Energies. Like a bunch of bricks are no longer a house, but the bricks, and whatever the bricks are made from, still exist.

So that which is the Soul (if thought of as like a container or a collection of constituent parts of things) can be destroyed, but the Energies and Elements which make up the Soul cannot. It can be a bit complicated, because generally when people say "Soul" they mean the Ghost entity within us, but the Aura is a part of the Soul; the Aura is like a projection of what is in the Soul - vibration is existence, so the Soul is reflected/projected in the Aura.

johnson_akemi replied to me telling me that the Soul is made up from the Elements. The rest I just said is all logical inference, but without many technical terms.

I think it should be remembered that there are different 'levels' of education, knowledge, understanding and wisdom. i.e. for a n00b or young Child, for example, you shouldn't go into a lot of technical jargon explanations, but later, when they understand 'level 1', then you can explain things a bit more technically and accurately and correctly. These next 'levels' might seem to contradict the previous 'levels' of education, but it is to help the learner understand. e.g. with a Child, you might play Casper and cartoons when the cartoon characters die and the characters' Ghost rises out of them, for the Children to watch so that they get a concept of what a Ghost is, and then a bit later you can correct that more accurately. The higher 'levels' of education, etc. fine-tune it more and more. With the house example again - the (more advanced) things are the mortar which 'stick' the Soul and Bodies all together; the fence/railings/whatever are the Aura of Protection; etc.

WiseDragon said:
Nama Enki said:
WiseDragon said:
Source?
Vardankar:the ancient science of out of body travel.
Phaedo: immortality of soul by plato
You can find these online

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
That is corruption by the enemy. The soul needs to be made eternal and the astral body is not the same as the emotional body. Furthermore, there are not 14 planes. The planes refer to the chakras (13 vaishnavas) and the levels of advancement. Here are some sermon to dissipate corruption. Have a nice study:

About the various bodies and soul death: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2989

About the atman: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8399&hilit=Atman

Soul is the all prevading God force that lies within each being,you should understand that soul is not what you call astral or mental body which is what most of the immortality meditations are based on immortalizing because these bodies because just like the physical body they can die and riencanate although they take longer to do this,we are immortal but am not talking of physical immortality,Satan brought physical immortality but every soul is immortal already but if we do not complete magnum opus we will keep being in the circle of death and riencanation forever until we ascend to godhead.
immortality is not something abscribe to every being as Satan is the one who bring the magnum opus,but he did not say soul will die if you didnt complete the magnum opus.we are truly immortal it is not that we will live forever in the physical plane but we are immortal meaning that the true essence of us can never be destroyed.we need to liberate yourself from these teachings of the second death because the second death is the death of the astral body when soul is about to riencanate,
The Egyptians stated this,they stated that if one does not complete the rainbow body one will die again and reincarnate where as if one completed the rainbow body one will leave forever in the astral plane.this is not the death of soul but the natural circle of death and riencanation that happens in the astral,its not the same,the astral body is not soul and soul is not the etheric body as it is the etheric body that forms from ether and forms our energy field.these are different bodies and let me tell you that our master Satan did not say anything about the second death,so why would we assume this.Satan only mention about eternal life and not say that soul can die.

And secondly there are 14 level of heavens, each leads to higher form of conciousness,knowledge,expansion and spiritual freedom.how do you know that there are not 14 planes or do you think it is only the physical plane that exist.pls read more about the defferent world's of existence and how they relate with our defferent bodies and you will understand what am saying.
Advancement is eternal, increasing your vibration. There is at least one area/level/part of the Astral in which infinitely-large/long/wide machines have been seen - and that is in just one vibratory level/height/dimension of the Astral realm.

I am I sure I read that if one is in the Astral realm without a Physical Body, then they stagnate and can dissipate without the Physical Body to keep them alive (Egyptian mummification was to preserve their dead Physical Body with proper embalming and rituals, so as to have energy from the Physical Body for the disembodied Soul to use, while waiting to be reincarnated). Plus if your Soul is floating around amongst a lot of light, then that damages your Soul. Plus things such as various medicines, drugs, etc. create holes in your Soul. If a Soul can be pierced, by drugs and with light, then it can die, disappear, dissipate.

If we were immortal, then we needn't worry about the jew turning Gentile Souls into souls, nor should we worry about the reptilians consuming those souls for sustenance. If we're eternal already, then let's feed the reptilians until they are bloated and fall asleep after such a heavy meal so that we can bludgeon them to death, while they're dreaming about feasting on Human Souls/souls. We needn't worry, because these consumed souls can be re-integrated, turned back into Souls, then be helped to continue on to complete the Magnum Opus and be Godly. We could just carry on all blasé sipping our coffee in the café while scoffing on a cake and a doughnut, chatting about kike kim kardashian's fat arse, while people are having all sorts of evil things happening against them and being consumed by the enemy. Yes? No? It sounds as if nothing else really matters; we can be lazy and eventually, after being reincarnated trillions of times, with weaker and shitter souls full of shit energy and energy diseases and illnesses, that one will reach Godhood, finally. goes and plays World of Warcraft in one hand, Skyrim in the other, while watching livestreaming of gaming on youtube and watching Game of Thrones on TV, while listening to Elton John while smoking weed, getting paralytically-drunk and having unprotected bisexual interracial sex, including with male and female j00z, all at the same time... It's OK, because then all of this talk and these arguments and teachings about what's right and beneficial were all for naught, a waste of time, hard work for little or no reward, because we'll still make it one day, irrespective of anything, and regardless. We can just chillaxxxxxx.

Seeing as the Soul cannot die, apparently, and seeing as Spirituality is stronger than Physicality, then maybe Lucifuge Rofocale should shed His Physical Body and exist disembodied for a while and have pure, beneficial Energies fix His soul/Soul and then for Him to inhabit a different Physical Body entirely, to speed up the process of returning Him back to His proper Self. Once one becomes borgified as a grey, we've been told that that is about at, or beyond, the point of no return. As a grey, you are nothing, a soulless, empty shell, a husk of nothing.

The soul would have been consumed by the reptilians, and you'd be no more... unless there is something I have missed or misunderstood, about us never dying; rather, being able to be re-integrated eventually. If that is the case then every non-jew christian, muslim, atheist, buddhist, false-Satanist, etc., etc., etc., shall all be saved one day, in the future, eventually, whenever, and become Gods or Goddesses their respective selves. Are your saying atht because the Universe is eternal, then seeing as we each are a microcosm/macrocosm of the Universe, then we also are eternal? (Getting off-topic, but)If so, then why bother fighting hard? Well still get there...eventually.

"It's OK! Relax! You'll be fine. Yeah, you'll die, have your Soul be consumed by the enemy and you will have to sort out a fuck load of a lot of shit, but it will just be a monumentally-megalithically-astronomically-Brobdingnagian titanic inconvenience...buuut you'll still be alright (eventually)! ^^"

I read in the old Yahoo group that the Jewish soul is missing key chakras, hence they are incapable of reincarnation. More than likely their souls fizzle out and die.

FancyMancy said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

Soul is the all prevading God force that lies within each being,you should understand that soul is not what you call astral or mental body which is what most of the immortality meditations are based on immortalizing because these bodies because just like the physical body they can die and riencanate although they take longer to do this,we are immortal but am not talking of physical immortality,Satan brought physical immortality but every soul is immortal already but if we do not complete magnum opus we will keep being in the circle of death and riencanation forever until we ascend to godhead.
immortality is not something abscribe to every being as Satan is the one who bring the magnum opus,but he did not say soul will die if you didnt complete the magnum opus.we are truly immortal it is not that we will live forever in the physical plane but we are immortal meaning that the true essence of us can never be destroyed.we need to liberate yourself from these teachings of the second death because the second death is the death of the astral body when soul is about to riencanate,
The Egyptians stated this,they stated that if one does not complete the rainbow body one will die again and reincarnate where as if one completed the rainbow body one will leave forever in the astral plane.this is not the death of soul but the natural circle of death and riencanation that happens in the astral,its not the same,the astral body is not soul and soul is not the etheric body as it is the etheric body that forms from ether and forms our energy field.these are different bodies and let me tell you that our master Satan did not say anything about the second death,so why would we assume this.Satan only mention about eternal life and not say that soul can die.

And secondly there are 14 level of heavens, each leads to higher form of conciousness,knowledge,expansion and spiritual freedom.how do you know that there are not 14 planes or do you think it is only the physical plane that exist.pls read more about the defferent world's of existence and how they relate with our defferent bodies and you will understand what am saying.
Advancement is eternal, increasing your vibration. There is at least one area/level/part of the Astral in which infinitely-large/long/wide machines have been seen - and that is in just one vibratory level/height/dimension of the Astral realm.

I am I sure I read that if one is in the Astral realm without a Physical Body, then they stagnate and can dissipate without the Physical Body to keep them alive (Egyptian mummification was to preserve their dead Physical Body with proper embalming and rituals, so as to have energy from the Physical Body for the disembodied Soul to use, while waiting to be reincarnated). Plus if your Soul is floating around amongst a lot of light, then that damages your Soul. Plus things such as various medicines, drugs, etc. create holes in your Soul. If a Soul can be pierced, by drugs and with light, then it can die, disappear, dissipate.

If we were immortal, then we needn't worry about the jew turning Gentile Souls into souls, nor should we worry about the reptilians consuming those souls for sustenance. If we're eternal already, then let's feed the reptilians until they are bloated and fall asleep after such a heavy meal so that we can bludgeon them to death, while they're dreaming about feasting on Human Souls/souls. We needn't worry, because these consumed souls can be re-integrated, turned back into Souls, then be helped to continue on to complete the Magnum Opus and be Godly. We could just carry on all blasé sipping our coffee in the café while scoffing on a cake and a doughnut, chatting about kike kim kardashian's fat arse, while people are having all sorts of evil things happening against them and being consumed by the enemy. Yes? No? It sounds as if nothing else really matters; we can be lazy and eventually, after being reincarnated trillions of times, with weaker and shitter souls full of shit energy and energy diseases and illnesses, that one will reach Godhood, finally. goes and plays World of Warcraft in one hand, Skyrim in the other, while watching livestreaming of gaming on youtube and watching Game of Thrones on TV, while listening to Elton John while smoking weed, getting paralytically-drunk and having unprotected bisexual interracial sex, including with male and female j00z, all at the same time... It's OK, because then all of this talk and these arguments and teachings about what's right and beneficial were all for naught, a waste of time, hard work for little or no reward, because we'll still make it one day, irrespective of anything, and regardless. We can just chillaxxxxxx.

Seeing as the Soul cannot die, apparently, and seeing as Spirituality is stronger than Physicality, then maybe Lucifuge Rofocale should shed His Physical Body and exist disembodied for a while and have pure, beneficial Energies fix His soul/Soul and then for Him to inhabit a different Physical Body entirely, to speed up the process of returning Him back to His proper Self. Once one becomes borgified as a grey, we've been told that that is about at, or beyond, the point of no return. As a grey, you are nothing, a soulless, empty shell, a husk of nothing.

The soul would have been consumed by the reptilians, and you'd be no more... unless there is something I have missed or misunderstood, about us never dying; rather, being able to be re-integrated eventually. If that is the case then every non-jew christian, muslim, atheist, buddhist, false-Satanist, etc., etc., etc., shall all be saved one day, in the future, eventually, whenever, and become Gods or Goddesses their respective selves. Are your saying atht because the Universe is eternal, then seeing as we each are a microcosm/macrocosm of the Universe, then we also are eternal? (Getting off-topic, but)If so, then why bother fighting hard? Well still get there...eventually.

"It's OK! Relax! You'll be fine. Yeah, you'll die, have your Soul be consumed by the enemy and you will have to sort out a fuck load of a lot of shit, but it will just be a monumentally-megalithically-astronomically-Brobdingnagian titanic inconvenience...buuut you'll still be alright (eventually)! ^^"
Soul being consumed,yeah makes logical sense,Who says the reptilians eat souls,the reptilians feed on energy that is released during wars or during death,similar to absorbing energy from other things,reptilians do not eat souls, this is not some fucking cypher movie,lucifuge rofocal can not just stay in he's soul body because he will need his physical body to do any advancement work,I think I shouldnt keep trying to explain and just head out.

FancyMancy said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

Soul being consumed,yeah makes logical sense,Who says the reptilians eat souls,the reptilians feed on energy that is released during wars or during death,similar to absorbing energy from other things,reptilians do not eat souls, this is not some fucking cypher movie,lucifuge rofocal can not just stay in he's soul body because he will need his physical body to do any advancement work,I think I shouldnt keep trying to explain and just head out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back