Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any upside in having Saturn as my ruling planet?

It isn't as bad as you really think. It has a great potential for you to be powerful or happy in a stable way. You don't have to say this on here and probably shouldn't but it depends on what sign it's in or what aspects it. Take some time to look at that. Saturn works better for people in its home signs I think than it does in Libra or the fire or water signs with Sagittarius a possible exception due to the description on the JOS site other than these people will likely or always be indoctrinated in enemy programs or some kind of cult like stuff growing up if it's prominent.

So is your Saturn issue an area of life you are willing to do a freeing the soul working on. You probably know what issues are in your life. Taylor the affirmation to that (you didn't say so I can't give you a suggested one) also are you willing to work on bettering yourself in the physical on this along with maybe runes as well to fix it.

Once you begin to overcome the lower vibrations of Saturn it's not a bad planet at all in fact it is really cool you are stable and grounded realistic a hard worker you have a power and athority about you etc. You can even be more playful and happy as you grow older than someone who doesn't have this as you have overcome so much. You are young when old and old when young.i know I can't say too much on here but I have a strong Saturn too I thought I was fucked for a bit at first then I realized I can raise the vibration of it's energy to something more positive.

I am at no disadvantage in life cause of this and I refuse to be. Once you overcome the issue or programming Saturn represents then it will still be there but will begin to do more positive things in your life cause it's energy won't manifest in such a low vibration way.

Have you tried Lydia's obliterating Saturn working?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

It may be very beneficial to you if you believe Saturn as your ruling planet is having a profoundly negative impact on your life.

It’s not necessarily bad. Many successful people have the Capricorn or Aquarius Asc. Or really any ascendant.

I’ve seen Saturn a lot in the tenth house of many successful people too. It brings discipline. 10th being career, and if Saturn was so bad why were they so successful? On the flip, it can cause problems, but there’s many factors. Maybe get an Astro reading.

It’s been discussed Saturn isn’t inherently bad. There’s other factors and Saturn CAN help.

Eric13 said:
It’s not necessarily bad. Many successful people have the Capricorn or Aquarius Asc. Or really any ascendant.

I’ve seen Saturn a lot in the tenth house of many successful people too. It brings discipline. 10th being career, and if Saturn was so bad why were they so successful? On the flip, it can cause problems, but there’s many factors. Maybe get an Astro reading.

It’s been discussed Saturn isn’t inherently bad. There’s other factors and Saturn CAN help.
Yeah, my Natal Chart says I can be a very successful person too. And I'm doing my best to make it come true.
I don't intend to do anything because I'm already doing workings and I have too many things to worry about, I get tired even when I'm reading posts on this forum.

Saturn as a chart ruler is usually not bad. It can give you self-discipline and resilience, as well as knowledge of the structure and rules of the material realm. These are the kind of qualities one needs to get forward in all things. These tell the true warrior and Satanist from the dabbler and the weakling. Saturn is needed to see things through to the end. It's what allows you to rise to the top and maintain the position and status. It's staying power. Other people can have this in the form of Pluto emphasis, dominant earth and so on. Others will develop it through balancing themselves and consistency in meditation.

For some, though, they find it hard to properly channel this good Saturn emphasis. It takes time but it can be mastered. Hard work is necessary for results to manifest and consolidate. This is what Saturn teaches. He rewards you for giving your 100% day by day.

slyscorpion said:
You are young when old and old when young.
This describes me perfectly. I had a really hard early age which keeps going even to this day and if I reach the Magnum Opus I will live in a relatively young body.
I also don't want to be part of a marriage and have kids. I know the White Race needs more people but I don't get the appeal of having children. I want to share my life with a girl but without being husband and wife.

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:
This describes me perfectly. I had a really hard early age which keeps going even to this day and if I reach the Magnum Opus I will live in a relatively young body.
I also don't want to be part of a marriage and have kids. I know the White Race needs more people but I don't get the appeal of having children. I want to share my life with a girl but without being husband and wife.
As you spiritualy advance you will change idea for a lot of things. When you have cleaned your soul from all the negative Karma you will be a new person. Having kid is really important if you are White and especially a Spiritual Satanist, for now you don't want to but i'm pretty sure that when you advance you will see things in a different way.

luis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:
As you spiritualy advance you will change idea for a lot of things. When you have cleaned your soul from all the negative Karma you will be a new person. Having kid is really important if you are White and especially a Spiritual Satanist, for now you don't want to but i'm pretty sure that when you advance you will see things in a different way.
I doubt it.

slyscorpion said:
It isn't as bad as you really think. It has a great potential for you to be powerful or happy in a stable way. You don't have to say this on here and probably shouldn't but it depends on what sign it's in or what aspects it. Take some time to look at that. Saturn works better for people in its home signs I think than it does in Libra or the fire or water signs with Sagittarius a possible exception due to the description on the JOS site other than these people will likely or always be indoctrinated in enemy programs or some kind of cult like stuff growing up if it's prominent.

So is your Saturn issue an area of life you are willing to do a freeing the soul working on. You probably know what issues are in your life. Taylor the affirmation to that (you didn't say so I can't give you a suggested one) also are you willing to work on bettering yourself in the physical on this along with maybe runes as well to fix it.

Once you begin to overcome the lower vibrations of Saturn it's not a bad planet at all in fact it is really cool you are stable and grounded realistic a hard worker you have a power and athority about you etc. You can even be more playful and happy as you grow older than someone who doesn't have this as you have overcome so much. You are young when old and old when young.i know I can't say too much on here but I have a strong Saturn too I thought I was fucked for a bit at first then I realized I can raise the vibration of it's energy to something more positive.

I am at no disadvantage in life cause of this and I refuse to be. Once you overcome the issue or programming Saturn represents then it will still be there but will begin to do more positive things in your life cause it's energy won't manifest in such a low vibration way.

Nice ^^

-Discipline
-Abillity to separate/disconnect your consciousness from your enviroment to protect your integrity and individuality (people, group, mentality, zeitgeist, mass mind, etc)
-Abillity to organize, create systems, plans and structures and understanding such things, the abillity to think in systems.
-Hard work
-Durability

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

That is very Beatiful. We do not need every last female to spawn a child. Quick put one in her. Some are just homo. Its a lil diff asking a guy to use his seed versus giving birth.

You be you.

slyscorpion said:
You are young when old and old when young

So 30 y.o. Boomers are Saturnians? Makes sense. :lol:

kkQvUsW_d.jpg

My point is each Planet has his own Energies and you cannot get rid of it from your Natal Chart. Saturn as a ruler may also bring you heavy responsibilities, facing them without trying to escape would be a good opportunity for growth.

I basically had my birth time confirmed for me. I have a Capricorn emphasis. Yes bad things happen, but you are here now and you can make the best of it. You can fix things. Redeem yourself and do good for yourself and the world... I really do think Capricorn is a good sign to have. What other sign would you want? Leo??? :lol:

HauptSturm said:
I basically had my birth time confirmed for me. I have a Capricorn emphasis. Yes bad things happen, but you are here now and you can make the best of it. You can fix things. Redeem yourself and do good for yourself and the world... I really do think Capricorn is a good sign to have. What other sign would you want? Leo??? :lol:

I've grown fond of my Capricorn emphasis even if it's not the most prominent influence in my chart (MC is 1 degree into Capricorn though so hey, that's something.) From what I've gathered and also observed in myself, the drive to succeed and improve one's self is greatly strengthened, and through discipline and hard work a lot of lasting accomplishments can be achieved. These are naturally wonderful qualities to have as a Satanist - and as a Satanist you're one of the few people with the opportunity to really see how you can take advantage of Capricorn and Saturn's upsides.

HauptSturm said:

I think Capricorns are awesome. They are usually very wise but yes they can have all sorts of problems in life. There are people who still think this is a bad sign somehow I am aware cause of the enemy and Saturn.

I honestly would rather hang out with them though than the really Superficial people that have no depth and think partying and doing dumb stuff is the best all the time. Youd have a hard time getting any Capricorn to go along with this or enjoy it which to me is really awesome.

However this is a good sign to have. Saturn and Capricorn have a positive vibration that is kind of orange colored i like it a lot. I see it often on my friend with 5 Capricorn planets when she is having fun and I got it on myself when I did the Saturn working in Capricorn awhile back it felt good. It's kind of cool. So this sign and planet can't be all bad at all. Look on the bright side.

BlackJackal said:
HauptSturm said:
I really do think Capricorn is a good sign to have. What other sign would you want? Leo??? :lol:

Whats wrong with having Leo emphasis? :|
It was just a joke. I like Leos. But would I want to be one? Nope.

slyscorpion said:
I think Capricorns are awesome. They are usually very wise but yes they can have all sorts of problems in life. There are people who still think this is a bad sign somehow I am aware cause of the enemy and Saturn.

I honestly would rather hang out with them though than the really Superficial people that have no depth and think partying and doing dumb stuff is the best all the time. Youd have a hard time getting any Capricorn to go along with this or enjoy it which to me is really awesome.

However this is a good sign to have. Saturn and Capricorn have a positive vibration that is kind of orange colored i like it a lot. I see it often on my friend with 5 Capricorn planets when she is having fun and I got it on myself when I did the Saturn working in Capricorn awhile back it felt good. It's kind of cool. So this sign and planet can't be all bad at all. Look on the bright side.
You are right about partying and dumb stuff like that. It's a waste of time. I do like to have fun but not with too many people... I don't know any other Capricorns, so I can't say what I think about them really. Capricorn is good when you can control it...

Saturnians are the ones who outlasts every body else. I may not have Saturn as my ruling planet but my Saturn is strong and I'm very grateful for this. I have cultivated this energy, and people around me are complaining everyday, they say I'm always on drugs. I'm always, moving from one task to another for more than half of the day, everyday with endurance (Saturn) and Vitality (Sun) with little rest and a balanced feeling. No fatigue, no depression. Saturn consolidated the vitality. I noticed having vitality doesn't mean lack of fatigue. Saturn eliminates fatigue. While the Sun/Mars gives the ability to take action, Saturn keeps one in that active state. A well placed Saturn also gives wisdom.
More so, i wouldn't want a Leo emphasis..lol. They having high energy but they up there in cloud and far from reality. Leo is good for pursuing goals but its wisdom isn't that great. Every sign/planet have their pros and cons, anyways.

Capricorn emphasis can hate Leo emphasis people over the fact that Leo emphasis can believe they are top of the hill without in particular doing nothing, or anything at all. Simply believing that because they exist they are the best, the greatest, etc, even when they are by actual standards nothing at all. This can ward off Capricorn emphasis people as they get disgusted by this.

I am supposedly Sagittarius emphasis the most at least according to the way HP Maxine talked about it in gauging the emphasis of things. However I also have a very strong Saturn fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it almost like as if it was in my first house with its position. I think I can say this but i don't want to go too far as the enemy is on here if I said to much the mods can take it out.

So I kind of do get along with Capricorn really well and see many similarities the main difference with me is I tend to focus more on Jupiter ruled areas of life. I am also kind of shy and only want a few friends.

I don't care for Leo that much either it kind of grates on my nerves I can't stand the way they think they are better than everyone and love bragging all the time about stuff.

I must be interesting to people though given that i have both Saturn and Jupiter very strong in my chart and both as co-rulers too lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back