Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you all think about planet X?

Planet X/Nibiru is as real as Wakanda and the Millennium Bug. Atlantis, on the other hand, actually is real. The jew stitchin said that the Gods and Goddesses (known as Annunaki) live on this nonexistent planet. The Gods and Goddesses are many in number, more than the number of Humans alive on Earth today.

Stormblood said:
They're not that spiritually advanced at all. Their lives aren't very much long either.
Who wrote that? I mean Satan and the Gods didn't lost a battle in this war against some weak enemies. Our Gods are extremley powerful and so are some of the Enemy ET. If not, Satan wouldn't have lost many many years ago...

FancyMancy said:
Planet X/Nibiru is as real as Wakanda and the Millennium Bug. Atlantis, on the other hand, actually is real. The jew stitchin said that the Gods and Goddesses (known as Annunaki) live on this nonexistent planet. The Gods and Goddesses are many in number, more than the number of Humans alive on Earth today.
What's your source on this ?

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
It makes sense, Satan's empire extends through the entire universe. We have been created for the same reason.

FancyMancy said:

Wow I actually saw this planet a couple of months ago it was like 1-2PM and i saw it on my right it was very near and HUGE i thought its the moon but the moon can be that near and huge in the middle of the day.

But why are they in our solar system?

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
The usage of my brain which has been informed that some Gods and Goddesses are tens and hundreds of thousands of years old, or older, and have Children and Grandchildren and Great-grandchildren, etc... You're not going to be 100 000 years old and still be Child-less, and certainly and especially not if you need to get rid of the enemy - "there is safety in numbers". I also was replied to by who I think was johnson_akemi who said there are far more Gods and Goddesses than the number of Humans alive on Earth.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
P.S. You don't think that the Gods and Goddesses named on JoS sites are the only ones, do you?

WiseDragon said:
Stormblood said:
They're not that spiritually advanced at all. Their lives aren't very much long either.
Who wrote that? I mean Satan and the Gods didn't lost a battle in this war against some weak enemies. Our Gods are extremley powerful and so are some of the Enemy ET. If not, Satan wouldn't have lost many many years ago...
The clergy on a reply in the last month. By the way, they're still much more advanced than us with strong psychic powers like the Greys. What I meant is they're nowhere close to godhood. They last 800 years at most, if I remember correctly.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
The Gods and Goddesses are many in number, more than the number of Humans alive on Earth today.
I remember reading this, too. Our Gods are very high in number, compared to the population of just this one planet here.

I think it was either some sermon/HP-comment on the yahoo groups, or it was written on a page on the JoS.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
Can we go to niburu by any means? By the way where is it located?
Like,
FancyMancy said:

If you want, you could build a brand new planet yourself and name it Nibiru, with codename Planet X.

FancyMancy said:
ROH REVOLUTION said:
Can we go to niburu by any means? By the way where is it located?
Like,
FancyMancy said:

If you want, you could build a brand new planet yourself and name it Nibiru, with codename Planet X.

I gotta planet name. It's Called Don't Fucking Land Here(ok bad joke I know. Satanist can land. Grey's or any enemy well... I'd like to fry their ass crisp and send them to their makers.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back