Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did Satan create non-whites?

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

God...the use of the N word just irks me...whether you are black or white. Its just unnecessary and gross.
Originally, I thought the word n... meant, specifically, those from Niger/the Niger/Nigeria, for what should be obvious reasons, but subsequently, I realised it had become, or perhaps always was, a racial slur.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Sometimes I still find myself so amused when threads like this just get so aggressive so quickly... just because it's extremely expected. I think I only look at them to play some gambling game where I win an imaginary million dollar cheque if I come across one that doesn't spiral into a ball-pit of shit.

Elaborate on that.

How exactly did it get aggressive? Its just conversation. I think its therapeutic and needed.

Perhaps aggressive was too strong a word to use, just stiff debate. Because of the enemy I don't think it will ever not be a sensitive discussion for a very, very long time. Definitely needed of course, there's a lot of venting of frustration that's built up over so many years. Both sides have deep-seated anger about many aspects because of the filthy jews.

Poor jews though, so lacking in diversity in their 'holy' land. I think we should help them out in opening up to equality and tolerance and send shiploads of immigrants their way, they'll love it.

The more we talk about it the better and this goes for all of humanity. Regardless of feelings, it will be something that people will have to get used to. If not, they can stay hidden under a rock and in denial.

Its not about convincing every single person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back