Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Samhain [31st October] to November 7 - Ritual Schedule

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Sorry for the double post, but I was a little mistaken. There is nothing missing in the Schedule, it's just that clarifying the wording a little as I mentioned earlier could help. But as for the Joy of Satan Protection Ritual page, I think it still needs quite the touch-up.

The title is mixed up with the Wealth and Prosperity Ritual we do too, but I specifically remember us calling it Joy of Satan Protection Ritual in the past.

As for the "prayer" mentioned (but not given) in the page, I was able to find my Turkish translation of the ritual and there is no mention of a prayer at all. If there is a prayer, please provide it, High Priest.

And what I said about the vibration amounts still stands, I think the 10-40 thing is out of place there as I remember us doing 18 (or multiples of 18) vibrations for this particular ritual.

Good day to you!

I was rushed and I am inundated, apologies for some errors. I pressed save, but apparently it needed it again to be updated. Now it should be updated and perfect. If one still encounters an issue, clean your browser Cache.

There is no prayer there, the ritual is straight up forward.

Thanks everyone for the heads up. Now everything should be perfect.

There is still the 10 to 40 vibrations on the JoS Protection Ritual, but only on paragraph. It says the following:
[The amount of vibrations can be either 10, or 40 both are equally effective, one can increase the numbers, but cannot fall to less than 10. The vibrations can be shorter and don't need to be perfect, they just to be vibrated and intended powerfully. After 40 times you can do it 60 vibrations, 80 vibrations, or 100 vibrations if one wants this]:

But in all the other parts of the page, it says 18 or multiples of 18. So which is it, High Priest? Please remove the older info.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
Wait what? The affrmation for the race awakening *3* times?? :eek: :eek:

Ive never seen in the past times that the ritual said it needed to be said 3 times :? :?

3 and 10 are the numbers to go for here, for different reasons.

Number 3 will be drastic. In the future, this may be done for 10 times.

Until now it has been done for 1 or 10 times.

Also, I remember us doing 9 repetitions of the Racial Awareness Ritual affirmations, because I translated it as such on the Turkish document. Should I change it to "1, 3 or 10"?

Good day to you!

Upon review of the rituals and their usage of runes, it occured to me, as a newb, that I would have difficulty keeping track of the number of rune vibrations without distubing my focus on the ritual itself. Any tips? I know one can use a satanic rosary, but I do not possess that currently.

I additionally considered using a tally board and simply tallying the vibrations, but I thought this may also bring with it a momentary distraction. Chunking the numbers can work when keeping track of count mentally, however this seems to only be viable for smaller counts like 18, not 88 as found in some rituals.

Is it just that keeping track of the count will always inherently bring with it a loss of focus, with the magnitude of loss relative to the experience of the performer? Please share your methods, whether physical or mental, that you use, as I am at a bit of a loss.

Happy Samhain everyone (my phone says I spelled that wrong but I looked it up lol) anyways I hope you all have a fun time tonight and if you can feel a connection with others we are strong. Try to actually enjoy and look forward to all your rituals and mediations. I will start my workings on moon 0 Capricorn. It's void here right now but I did the final Rtr a few times and am doing the race awakening one. This is total war so never give up never back down let's make the heavens and the earth literally shake with our energy and let's bring down the enemy. Ok we can do this we are soldiers we are warriors.

PeppermintTaco said:

I am aware on how it has been used. The thing with the number 9 is that it's a powerful number but it's a number of power, not a number of beginnings and consistency. Now we need to keep the momentum going instead. So 1, 3 and 10 work towards this end. 10 is a great number to use for this end, so is 3. Some people who lack time can even use 1 without many issues, as it's a great all purpose number.

18 is technically also a very good number for things like protection etc, and so is 10, as thus the multiplies. Regardless of which one may have went, it's all perfectly fine.

The reason for the numbers is both for power of the ritual but also technical purposes, such as lack of time for example.

Please do correct the PDF also. 9 isn't bad, it's a very powerful number, but sustained numbers like 1, 3 and 10 can serve us better for the time being. We need the influence to be lasting.

Blitzkreig said:
Upon review of the rituals and their usage of runes, it occured to me, as a newb, that I would have difficulty keeping track of the number of rune vibrations without distubing my focus on the ritual itself. Any tips? I know one can use a satanic rosary, but I do not possess that currently.

I additionally considered using a tally board and simply tallying the vibrations, but I thought this may also bring with it a momentary distraction. Chunking the numbers can work when keeping track of count mentally, however this seems to only be viable for smaller counts like 18, not 88 as found in some rituals.

Is it just that keeping track of the count will always inherently bring with it a loss of focus, with the magnitude of loss relative to the experience of the performer? Please share your methods, whether physical or mental, that you use, as I am at a bit of a loss.

You can go to the appstore/playstore and download a counter app for your phone.

Another thing you can do is use the gaps on your fingers, there are 3 gaps with each finger. You touch these with your thumb, and count. There are 12 divisions there, and you can count that way.

Another way is to merely take a piece of paper, write the numbers of the vibrations, and cross out with a pencil beneath the numbers, each time you do a vibration. Then you can use the below as a table and add one line everytime you do a vibration.

Like this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
............................... 20
................................40 etc

Blitzkreig said:

I have one I've shared before if you're doing this in front of a computer. It's quite simple and requires no concentration to keep count so you can keep full concentration on your working.

https://wordcounter.net/

It's easy. Every time you vibrate, push a key. This'll keep automatic count for you. The counter will automatically tell you when you have 88 (or however many) repetitions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...numerology...

Hopefully your numerology guide comes out sooner rather than later. Don't remember how the situation was with the old Prophp but if you do a search on A-F. There are a lot of people asking for numerology there's a few threads that show it but it's mostly known data.

Lots of people are confused with certain things like for example if the number is an enemy number or something.

I recall you HP.Cobra saying Math and Numbers aren't bad, evil or malefic just the way the enemy uses them in their sphere of influence is whereby things are being manipulated with their bullshit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Comrades.

HP, we live in different time zones and I've missed the first 2 days of the schedule...is it okay if I start the full schedule now (1st Nov) or shall I just perform as is? Do 1 race awakening and then move on to Jos Protection Ritual and Wealth for Satanists?

Hello, I have a question regarding the Race Awakening Ritual , I was wondering: Does one have to do the Black Race Ritual, even if one is not from that racial group ?, since I am from Mexico and I come from a mixture of races , the white majority, but also possibly indigenous. I only did the final RTR and the White Race Ritual, but I did not do the black one, because I do not come from the African racial group, I am rather, white from the mother and possibly a mixture of white and indigenous part paternal

Without further ado, I send my regards, waiting for an answer to my question.

Hail Satan! forever!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig said:

Another thing you can do is use the gaps on your fingers, there are 3 gaps with each finger. You touch these with your thumb, and count. There are 12 divisions there, and you can count that way.

Another way is to merely take a piece of paper, write the numbers of the vibrations, and cross out with a pencil beneath the numbers, each time you do a vibration. Then you can use the below as a table and add one line everytime you do a vibration.

Like this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
For Iphone I use the app click count.
Or a method that works universally is use the calculator app, type 1 and then press +, now everytime you click = the number will will increase of 1.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

I am aware on how it has been used. The thing with the number 9 is that it's a powerful number but it's a number of power, not a number of beginnings and consistency. Now we need to keep the momentum going instead. So 1, 3 and 10 work towards this end. 10 is a great number to use for this end, so is 3. Some people who lack time can even use 1 without many issues, as it's a great all purpose number.

18 is technically also a very good number for things like protection etc, and so is 10, as thus the multiplies. Regardless of which one may have went, it's all perfectly fine.

The reason for the numbers is both for power of the ritual but also technical purposes, such as lack of time for example.

Please do correct the PDF also. 9 isn't bad, it's a very powerful number, but sustained numbers like 1, 3 and 10 can serve us better for the time being. We need the influence to be lasting.

Yes, High Priest. The document has been modified and people have been notified. Also, in accordance with how we have done it in the past, I've added a tidbit saying that people can vibrate SATANAS in one single breath if they want, considering at the height of the ritual, people would be doing 20 SATANASs, which would be overwhelming and very time-consuming for some people. Is this okay, or should I remove it since if people want, they can keep affirmations (and thus the SATANAS repetitions) lower?

Also, I am very sorry to nag you but what do you think about the JoS Protection Ritual page? I see most of the little hiccups have been addressed but there is still two different repetition numbers given; 10-40 and 18 and multiples of 18. The original was 18 and multiples of 18. In order to ensure new people aren't confused, perhaps you could remove the 10-40 repetitions?

Good day to you!

Again sorry for the double post.

It might be the Mercury retrograde, High Priest, but I JUST noticed that you already addressed what I said about 10-40 and 18(x) repetitions. When I was first reading what you said, I thought it was related to the White Race Awareness Ritual for some reason, hah. Sorry about that. Anyway, if both are perfectly fine, then great. But then, maybe add a little notice so newer people think only one is good and aren't unable to pick which one because they haven't been with us in the past rituals or seen this post?

Good day, good warfare!

Blitzkreig said:
Step 1 - Go to some store and buy the cheap wooden/plastic beads of your preference, alongside with some kind of string that is reasonably durable.

Step 2 - Take the string and put the amount of beads you need onto it (in this case 88).

Step 3 - Tie it together soundly

This is all there is to making the most basic, inexpensive, and privacy-friendly form of a satanic rosary. This will maybe cost you 5 bucks at most to make, and if anyone asks what it is you can tell them it's a necklace you made.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig said:

Like this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I use my fingers to count right hand vertical position 1-5 , 6-10 change hand position to horizontal. If 10 is reached ad one vertical on the left hand. right hand back to vertical position. 20 counts = left hand vertical 2 fingers. after 50 counts vertical hand change to horzontal. This system works for everything up to 109. for bigger stuff like 216 I would use a satanic rosary (108 beeds then count backwards = 216) .

Greetings brothers and sisters , a quick question on the JoS protection ritual how many times do we do the affirmation ? please specify on the pdf its not written the number of affirmations.Thank you.Hail SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why weren’t this power dates put in the SS CALENDAR. Secondly can I start a money ritual on this date for wealth and riches? Thank you
Hail Satan

PeppermintTaco said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Yes, High Priest. The document has been modified and people have been notified. Also, in accordance with how we have done it in the past, I've added a tidbit saying that people can vibrate SATANAS in one single breath if they want, considering at the height of the ritual, people would be doing 20 SATANASs, which would be overwhelming and very time-consuming for some people. Is this okay, or should I remove it since if people want, they can keep affirmations (and thus the SATANAS repetitions) lower?

Also, I am very sorry to nag you but what do you think about the JoS Protection Ritual page? I see most of the little hiccups have been addressed but there is still two different repetition numbers given; 10-40 and 18 and multiples of 18. The original was 18 and multiples of 18. In order to ensure new people aren't confused, perhaps you could remove the 10-40 repetitions?

Good day to you!

In that case you use short SATANAS, all in one breath. So instead of breath per letter, it's breath per word.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig said:

Like this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I use my fingers to count right hand vertical position 1-5 , 6-10 change hand position to horizontal. If 10 is reached ad one vertical on the left hand. right hand back to vertical position. 20 counts = left hand vertical 2 fingers. after 50 counts vertical hand change to horzontal. This system works for everything up to 109. for bigger stuff like 216 I would use a satanic rosary (108 beeds then count backwards = 216) .

I do it on computer.

I open up TextEdit (equivalent of Notepad on Windows) and write numbers from 1 to 88. When I finish vibration, I press backspace three times, to delete number and empty space between.

Works well for me. For smaller number of vibration (like 9x) I just use my fingers.

My body temperature rises and I get hot while doing the ooothaaalll, Sssoooollll and ossss runes.

And I remembered another member posting here about the establishment wanting to ban runes in I think it was Iceland.

And I thought remember that these have real power. That they're really powerful because I can feel it.

Good stuff

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why weren’t this power dates put in the SS CALENDAR. Secondly can I start a money ritual on this date for wealth and riches? Thank you
Hail Satan

These aren't all super power dates, the power date itself is Samhain, and the rest are just great dates for things.

This is a calendar, so it mentions what goes on based on this.

Personal Growth said:
My body temperature rises and I get hot while doing the ooothaaalll, Sssoooollll and ossss runes.
It's the satanic energy of big winz coursing through your body. I can feel it too whenever I do the ritual :)

Shael said:
Personal Growth said:
It's the satanic energy of big winz coursing through your body. I can feel it too whenever I do the ritual :)

I love it. The energy I'm raising Resonating with the energy of my fellow brothers and sisters here.

Love you guys.

And ritual for protection and wealth for Spiritual Satanists starts on the 2nd.

More happiness. Whoop whoop

The Jewish community in Klerksdorp has dwindled to 25 souls but their spirit hasn't diminished. The community gathered at the synagogue on Sunday 27 October for a very sad occasion as their synagogue closed down and was sold. The community is too small to sustain a synagogue. Members of community first gathered at the well-kept cemetery where prayer books were buried and the graves of loved ones visited. The service in the shul was very emotional when they said goodbye to their home. The shul was packed with family members returning for the service and friends supporting the community. Rabbi Silberhaft re-affirmed the support for the community, where they will continue to observe special holidays. He is an integral part of the community and intend to be so in the future. Michael Waks, chairman, talked about the history of the community and gave the good news that services will take place in the hall in future. The new owners will not use the hall and have offered it to the community free of charge. Members of the community, such as Kiki Marx and Jackie Shall, gave inspiring speeches about their relationship with the community. The service ended when the Torah was removed from the building.

**THE PRAYER BOOKS ARE BURIED IN BLACK BAGS.

Idk about the Race Awakening Ritual, I'm not white OR black.
Do I have to do it :?: :?: :?:

Code333 said:

As the HP said you're not obligated but you can still do it to help them out. I did each ritual twice each day to lend them a hand.

Code333 said:
If you want to contribute then you can just do an additional batch of RTRs instead in the place of the Race Ritual. And of course the Protection Ritual starting today November 2nd, as well. :)

How to count high reps using only fingers:

Each finger on a hand has 3 sections, adding to 12 as there are 4 fingers. 1 pad has finger nail, then the middle pad, then the pad nearest the palm of the hand.

1. Use your thumb to mark each one, starting with your pinky 1x per pad equalling 3x for total on pinky, then the 3 on the ring finger, then middle, then pointer. Do this on your right hand, using your right thumb pad to count on each finger pad (the inside of each finger, of course).

2. When you get to the 12th, mark one pad on your pinky finger on the left hand.

Do the same with the right hand, up to 12, then mark the next pinky finger pad on your left hand. This makes 24.

Do the same, steps 1 and 2, then mark the last pad on your left pinky. This is 36.

Do steps 1 again, mark the first pad on your left ring finger. This is 48. Next finger pad marks 60. Last finger pad on ring finger is 72.

Step 1 again, and then you mark the first finger pad on your left middle finger, this is 84.

Finally, just count 1-4 on your fingers normally. 84+4=88.

To get higher reps, I'm sure you can figure it out. All finger pads on the left hand is 12x12, = 144. Simple math to get the rep number you want.

Notes:

-You can switch the hands if it is more comfortable for you, using the left to do the 1-12 reps and the right as a placeholder for the multiples of 12's.

-You can start with your pointer finger and work down to pinky if this feels better.

-You can start with the pad that is closest to the palm, then the middle pad, then the pad with finger nail; or start with the pad that has the finger nail on it and go inwards, whichever works best for you, but stick with the same method or you will lose track!

(I hope I have made this as simple as possible)

bian said:
Hello, I have a question regarding the Race Awakening Ritual , I was wondering: Does one have to do the Black Race Ritual, even if one is not from that racial group ?, since I am from Mexico and I come from a mixture of races , the white majority, but also possibly indigenous. I only did the final RTR and the White Race Ritual, but I did not do the black one, because I do not come from the African racial group, I am rather, white from the mother and possibly a mixture of white and indigenous part paternal

Without further ado, I send my regards, waiting for an answer to my question.

Hail Satan! forever!

You perform the race awakening ritual for the racial group that you are apart of. Sounds like you are mainly white....

Is 88 a good number to use for each letter in the wealth and prosperity and the jos protection? Or should I do 90 for the jos protection, because it has to be a multiple of 18?

Is there any mp3 for all the runes on how to vibrate them properly? I am trying to find it but no luck.
Though I do know there is a page for how to Pronounce and Vibrate the Runes but it is a little confusing to me https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

If I want to vibrate Fehu, do I need to vibrate [FFFFFFFFFFF-EEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU] in one breath or can I inhale again for EEEEEEEE just like we do in SATANAS? and how is FFFFFFFFFFF vibrated? is it vibrated as V as stated on the webpage "F is vibrated as a light V." (Link to the webpage above)
I might be confusing others but I am confused myself after reading the webpage :(

Pudro4 said:
The Jewish community in Klerksdorp has dwindled to 25 souls but their spirit hasn't diminished. The community gathered at the synagogue on Sunday 27 October for a very sad occasion as their synagogue closed down and was sold. The community is too small to sustain a synagogue. Members of community first gathered at the well-kept cemetery where prayer books were buried and the graves of loved ones visited. The service in the shul was very emotional when they said goodbye to their home. The shul was packed with family members returning for the service and friends supporting the community. Rabbi Silberhaft re-affirmed the support for the community, where they will continue to observe special holidays. He is an integral part of the community and intend to be so in the future. Michael Waks, chairman, talked about the history of the community and gave the good news that services will take place in the hall in future. The new owners will not use the hall and have offered it to the community free of charge. Members of the community, such as Kiki Marx and Jackie Shall, gave inspiring speeches about their relationship with the community. The service ended when the Torah was removed from the building.

**THE PRAYER BOOKS ARE BURIED IN BLACK BAGS.

I suppose people around would think that's so sad. But it's not. I'm from South Africa now living in Scotland. And the jews have ruined what was a rich and paradise of a country.

The jews are running from the decay they've created to their bastard state Israel.

How's South Africa these days. I remember it had been given a junk status. And the load shedding has started again.

My christtard parents there say it's totally run down and and decaying. I don't know I haven't been there for years now.

They said if you go to the mall all the shops are empty and derelict because nobody wants to do business anymore. Or they can't because they're either robbed or looted.

Sad for what was such a friendly and great place.

Interesting that someone would buy their hall to do nothing with. And what couldn't the joos use their own resources to keep their synagogue going. Greedy bastards.

It's like the ground is cursed and contaminated by them burying their crap in plastic bags in the ground there.

That's good news now all of them can bugger off.

I remember South Africa seemed to have lots and lots of Jews living there. Of course they were the business owners.

Cheers for the news on that silly synagogue closing.

People are leaving the abrahamic religions because it's dogma and people want to be free.

Code333 said:

No you are not it is up to you but you can as it was stated before. Choose which race you think needs the most help if you want to do it though or do both. If you don't want either do a few extra rtrs or do the wealth and protection ritual on those days if you still want to feel like you are helping out I guess.

Nikois666 said:
Is there any mp3 for all the runes on how to vibrate them properly? I am trying to find it but no luck.
Though I do know there is a page for how to Pronounce and Vibrate the Runes but it is a little confusing to me https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

If I want to vibrate Fehu, do I need to vibrate [FFFFFFFFFFF-EEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU] in one breath or can I inhale again for EEEEEEEE just like we do in SATANAS? and how is FFFFFFFFFFF vibrated? is it vibrated as V as stated on the webpage "F is vibrated as a light V." (Link to the webpage above)
I might be confusing others but I am confused myself after reading the webpage :(
This is an archive of all the Rune mp3's:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrejp9gwxovoq4v/Runes.rar?dl=1

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is 88 a good number to use for each letter in the wealth and prosperity and the jos protection? Or should I do 90 for the jos protection, because it has to be a multiple of 18?

The 88 is not the best number, but multiples of 18 and 10, 20, 30 all the way up to 100 is great.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

The 88 is not the best number, but multiples of 18 and 10, 20, 30 all the way up to 100 is great.
I was thinking 88, but then I did each one 100 times anyway.

Guys the human hating AYYY LMAO's and the OY VEY's are bitter we are doing these rituals, so brace up, bless up, and let's do this until the end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back