Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable Final RTR

TopoftheAbyss said:
Guys, none of the links work.
Ive just noticed this as well, for me it says the website is just currently down for maintenance.. always good to have some backup and saved files for times like this.

The link on the JoS main is still functioning and probably more reliable:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

Now it works (at least non English version) but I downloaded the zip files so I'm good.

Goldenglazed666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Ive just noticed this as well, for me it says the website is just currently down for maintenance.. always good to have some backup and saved files for times like this.

Is possible have a link for la gioia di Satana https://www.itajos.com/ The italian versione of Italian RTR :)

Zammel said:
Goldenglazed666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Is possible have a link for la gioia di Satana https://www.itajos.com/ The italian versione of Italian RTR :)
I have this with only the letters
https://web.archive.org/web/20190310210559id_/http://vigilant-benz-272da7.netlify.com/

This is very helpful! Now I can do the rtrs outside my home. Thanks!

There's something I started to do recently which helps me in visualizing the total destruction and disintegration of the letters:

While I'm doing the current vibration, I start to draw a circle around the letter, anti-clockwise, without erasing the letter yet; just trapping the letter within that circle before I reach the end of the current vibration. I do that same circular motion continuously and repeatedly, without lifting my finger from the screen, always revolving throughout the vibration. If you use the version with black background, of course this won't be physically visible, but just visualize the letter being trapped within the circular motion as you draw it with your finger.

And as I reach the end of the vibration, I gradually decrease the diameter of the circular motion, bringing my finger closer to the letter and erasing it from the edges to the center within a final spiral movement until nothing is left of it. If I want to add intensity, I also increase the speed of the motion as I reach the end of the vibration and erase the letter.

Dypet Rod said:
There's something I started to do recently which helps me in visualizing the total destruction and disintegration of the letters:

While I'm doing the current vibration, I start to draw a circle around the letter, anti-clockwise, without erasing the letter yet; just trapping the letter within that circle before I reach the end of the current vibration. I do that same circular motion continuously and repeatedly, without lifting my finger from the screen, always revolving throughout the vibration. If you use the version with black background, of course this won't be physically visible, but just visualize the letter being trapped within the circular motion as you draw it with your finger.

And as I reach the end of the vibration, I gradually decrease the diameter of the circular motion, bringing my finger closer to the letter and erasing it from the edges to the center within a final spiral movement until nothing is left of it. If I want to add intensity, I also increase the speed of the motion as I reach the end of the vibration and erase the letter.
I like this method, I usually just go ham and use my finger to erase then visualize a paint brush blotting them out in my mind but I think I like this method like a black hole utterly destroying it permanently

Also my respects to the OP I have used this so many times for so many final RTRs it is a great gift. I can't think you enough, should have thanked you months ago

Dypet Rod said:

That's a good idea! I just tried it, and I like it, but it is tricky for me to maintain focus. Maybe with practice I'll improve.

My favorite way of doing the RTR is, as I blot out each letter, to visualize every copy of that letter on every scroll in israel dissolving and leaving an empty hole! At the end, I visualize every hole-filled scroll dissolving into nothingness. :twisted:

SATchives said:
Also my respects to the OP I have used this so many times for so many final RTRs it is a great gift. I can't thank you enough, should have thanked you months ago
You're welcome! I feel very happy when I use my computer skills to help fight the enemy. After all, I have Satan to thank for keeping me alive, so the least I can do is to spend some of my life working for Him.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
My favorite way of doing the RTR is, as I blot out each letter, to visualize every copy of that letter on every scroll in israel dissolving and leaving an empty hole! At the end, I visualize every hole-filled scroll dissolving into nothingness. :twisted

That is an interesting method, too.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

I just saw this part! I linked one of your RTR webpage to some sermons, due to how convenient it is :) I didn't even think to save to computer and use it offline, I wish I had remembered this part those times when it was down, or my internet was down, as it is much more convenient than the other method I had on my computer first.

Load paintable RTR page -> right click -> save page as. Saved to my desktop :) Again, thanks for making these.

To save it for offline use if you have an iphone: download “offline browser” from the appstore.
Copy the link to the final rtr page.
Open the offline browser and click “+” and add that link and download it.
Open the downloaded link.
Do the final rtr.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D
I will be putting this in my signature as well thank you

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

Just did your version, though you recommended this to me last year. It's my favorite. good job brother.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I cant scroll down after two letters. Because it just writes in black and wont move down the page.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Nvm figured it out. This is really awesome.

Hi, I had the old version that downloaded as a file that I could paint on, but I lost it. Now this one in this thread is a web archive, which cannot be painted on..what am I doing wrong? Help?

Download an offline web page saver for your phone and save the paintable rtr for offline use.

I linked every version of my Paintable Final RTR in this post for my signature's link.

It's also available in other languages, with different amounts of text on the page, and a white-on-black version:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Letters Only)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Letters Only)

Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version
Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version
Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version
Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)

Here's a ZIP file with every version as a stand-alone html page.
Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I linked every version of my Paintable Final RTR in this post for my signature's link.

It's also available in other languages, with different amounts of text on the page, and a white-on-black version:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Letters Only)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Letters Only)

Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version
Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Russian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Spanish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version
Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Italian Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version
Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)

Here's a ZIP file with every version as a stand-alone html page.
Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip
Beautiful, thank you for your work Brother. I wanted to approach you for an Italian translation but I see you did it already, great :D

You're the best Soaring Eagle! Thank you for this wonderful gift.

I love the black-background version as it is much gentler on the eyes and it reminds me of the JoS website design.

I'm including this in my signature. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back