Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reasons to do the RTR: Majority of Americans want to change the First Amendment

hailourtruegod

I tried to copy and paste the article onto here but it's not working for me atm so people will have to click on the URL to see the article.

Majority of Americans want to change the First Amendment: Study found that people want JAIL TIME for hate speech as they call for updates to 230-year-old law 'to reflect cultural norms of today'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7613617/Americans-want-Amendment-changed-reflect-cultural-norms-today.html

This is why everyone must be doing the RTR everyday. We can't let our freedoms be taken away from us. If this is to come then we won't have a say when we want to educate the masses and expose the lies of the jews.

One last thing, if you're American then I do believe Trump is the best choice come 2020. All this censorship and calling for the band if the 1st and 2nd amendment is with the republicans in power. Imagine if the democrats get power come 2020...... I hate xian conservatism as much the next dedicated SS but at the moment they're not the ones trying to take away our freedoms to speak and defend ourselves so we must fight the ones who pose more danger and that's the atheistic communists. If we can keep our freedoms then it's easier to expose xianity for the filth it is.

hailourtruegod said:
Majority of Americans want to change the First Amendment: Study found that people want JAIL TIME for hate speech as they call for updates to 230-year-old law 'to reflect cultural norms of today'
Lmao. "Majority", "Study found that...". What did they do a USA-wide survey that everybody answered? Or perhaps just a study with some few thousand communist borgs? I wonder...

Shael said:
hailourtruegod said:
Lmao. "Majority", "Study found that...". What did they do a USA-wide survey that everybody answered? Or perhaps just a study with some few thousand communist borgs? I wonder...

Probably they only did a study on a local Yeshiva or a local Jewish Talmudic School, with around 10 jewish students. Or some California Communist University, and asked only people who wore Che Guevara or Hammer and Sickle shirts as a term for being liable to answer to the polls.

Goyim please that is legitimate science. Oy vey!

Another reason apon many. Its disgusting how the jews manipulate the masses into mindlessly giving up anything and everything that is crucial to their survival including the right to speak up freely about anything...the fact that society is trying to baby everyone by putting them in a bubble that programs them to reject harsh truths in favor of sugar coated lies and making them flimsy and weak shows how much the enemy wants us weak, to make us totally their slaves. I'm an american who has always been big time pro free speech and pro gun. I don't know what is worse in the long run...me coming back home to America while things deteriorate there, or stay here in Europe where i have been for the past 6 years, which is also deteriorating and in many ways worse off than the states...yet if i go back to the states the hours that i would be required to work would be slave tier like (i had a job in Houston where i had to work nights 10 hours a day 7 days a week) and suck all the time away that i wanna work for Satan and my meditations and fighting the enemy...im very not ok with that. as a result im either trying to join a union where workers get more rights, yet swinging back to maybe even staying here....yet the living quarters and wages are piss poor and theres barely privacy.
if anyone comes from the states to visit europe, (although in the states theres places like this too and high in crime) in many places you would be appalled at the standards of living and the expenses that come with them...yet more reasons to do shitloads of RTRS. ...they wanna keep us busy, working and tired like dogs, and poor with no time for anything else...just mindless slaves

Shael said:
hailourtruegod said:
Go to every American you know, and ask them if they were polled. Ask them also to ask all of their

family and friends/colleagues/bosses/postmen or women/milk men or women/bank tellers/the workers in town pretending to work for a charity where the money doesn't go to help the needy/till workers in shops/shelf-stackers/factory and warehouse operatives/LGV and HGV drivers and drivers' mates/toll booth workers/delivery men or women/pizza boys or girls/taxi and bus drivers/doctors and nurses/mechanics/pest-control fumugators/stripograms and prostitutes/xian street preachers/the muslim terrorist with a bomb in his bag/the holographic planes at the World Trade Centre/lucky larry silvershitkikestain/rabb--, no, not rabbis/priests and pastors and abused Children/god, jesus and holy spirit and the devil and angels and Daemons, Dan Brown, Stephen King and Bram Stoker/Raegan from the exorcist/statue of whore mary also from the exorcist/Toto from the Wizard of Oz/Lassie/the Three Blind Mice and the Three Little Pigs/Children's coaches and teachers/Children, nursery Children, new-born Children and just-conceived foetuses/your dead great-grandparents/deceased people in graves and mortuaries/those who died 6 million deaths 6 million times in the trollocaust/immigration officers/politicians/police officers/probation officers/FBI, DEA, NSA, etc.-abbreviated agents/solicitors/judges/people in jail/Navy and soldiers/aliens in areas 51 and 52/presidents/kings and queens/emperors and empresses/disembodied Souls and dissipated Souls/the reptillians and greys/me who is not an American citizen so I can't vote for it...

and ask them to ask all of their

family and friends/colleagues/bosses/postmen or women/milk men or women/bank tellers/the workers in town pretending to work for a charity where the money doesn't go to help the needy/till workers in shops/shelf-stackers/factory and warehouse operatives/LGV and HGV drivers and drivers' mates/tol booth workers/delivery men or women/pizza boys or girls/taxi and bus drivers/doctors and nurses/mechanics/pest-control fumugators/stripograms and prostitutes/xian street preachers/the muslim terrorist with a bomb in his bag/the holographic planes at the World Trade Centre/lucky larry silvershitkikestain/rabb--, no, not rabbis/priests and pastors and abused Children/god, jesus and holy spirit and the devil and angels and Daemons, Dan Brown, Stephen King and Bram Stoker/Raegan from the exorcist/statue of whore mary also from the exorcist/Toto from the Wizard of Oz/Lassie/the Three Blind Mice and the Three Little Pigs/Children's coaches and teachers/Children, nursery Children, new-born Children and just-conceived foetuses/your dead great-grandparents/deceased people in graves and mortuaries/those who died 6 million deaths 6 million times in the trollocaust/immigration officers/politicians/police officers/probation officers/FBI, DEA, NSA, etc.-abbreviated agents/solicitors/judges/people in jail/Navy and soldiers/aliens in areas 51 and 52/presidents/kings and queens/emperors and empresses/disembodied Souls and dissipated Souls/the reptillians and greys/me who is not an American citizen so I can't vote for it...

and ask them to ask all of their--

you know what I'm saying... and see how many of them were polled.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
hailourtruegod said:

Probably they only did a study on a local Yeshiva or a local Jewish Talmudic School, with around 10 jewish students. Or some California Communist University, and asked only people who wore Che Guevara or Hammer and Sickle shirts as a term for being liable to answer to the polls.

Goyim please that is legitimate science. Oy vey!
Muh fayre and kikepartial sham-ple, rEpReSeNtAtIvE of the entire popjewlation.

The poll was from 1004 people in a nation of hundreds of millions. Who even knows how many of them are even real as well. This fake poll is part of the reasons polls exist to manipulate public psychology. So we can note what the Jews want with their fake poll media. The removal of the first amendment.

Shael said:
hailourtruegod said:

Middle America doesn't exist to enemy. Just a bunch of hard working goys and the rest of the sane minded ones in the cities don't matter either. Only the opinions of the jews and their little soy slaves opinions matter (so long the latter's opinions align with the jew).

Fortunately it does seem contradictory that since majority of Americans oppose far left ideology and oppose impeachment and now this survey comes out. Logic says that this is farfetched BUT I felt like it was necessary to post as it's no laughing matter that there's still people who might be in the minority who wants these bands but this minority do have the loudest voice thanks to the mainstream jewish media.

"Majority" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actual non-jewed information points otherwise. Tweets like this are fcking great (Read entire thing from top to bottom :lol: :lol: ):
https://twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/1188293918066122752

Oy vey he failed to shut the goyim down!

HP Mageson666 said:
The poll was from 1004 people in a nation of hundreds of millions. Who even knows how many of them are even real as well. This fake poll is part of the reasons polls exist to manipulate public psychology. So we can note what the Jews want with their fake poll media. The removal of the first amendment.
Samples are not representative. Go to a mosque and say that that sample represents...Japan. Oy very vey.

If I was living in the U.S. I'd vote Tump too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ZBhAINr8s

BlackJackal said:

Actual non-jewed information points otherwise. Tweets like this are fcking great (Read entire thing from top to bottom :lol: :lol: ):

"Oy vey, he used the word war and Rothschild in the same sentence! Anti-semite!"
"I didn't say anything about jews"
"ANTI-SEMITE!"

ShadowTheRaven said:
BlackJackal said:

"Oy vey, he used the word war and Rothschild in the same sentence! Anti-semite!"
"I don't a problem with Arabs"
"ANTI-SEMITE!"
[edited]
Oops!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back