Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did Satan create non-whites?

Ketchup

Aryan thread got me thinking, why create not white? Why create races inferior to your own? Do not reply with "we r all uniquely equal :DDDDD".
Thank you.

You tell us to not respond with the correct answer, do you just want us to encourage your superiority complex?

The other races have not been created inferior but the White Race which has been created last was improved from the others.

Why have different departments and levels and abilities of work and responsibilities in a company? Each can do their own thing which they are able to excel in, which all work together.

If non-Whites are "inferior", then it doesn't matter; each individual person can heal themselves fully and unblock parts of themselves as necessary, and they can also empower, advance and improve infinitely, regardless of which Human Race they are from - i.e. not being a jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is not a question of inferiority but a question for life to keep going on the planet and in general.
I have to agree with the OP's question overall to some extent. How exactly did creating non-whites facilitate keeping life going on the planet and in general? It seems like everything would be far simpler if there was just one race per planet, and then race-mixing would not be a concern at all. Moreover, I fail to understand how especially the creation of the Black Race was helpful in the long run. As far as I can tell, they were a net drain on Whites who were the ones to produce most things of value in the world, and now Arabs and so on are being used as a race mixing tool by the Jews. If non whites hadn't been created, this wouldn't have been a problem.

So, are non whites inferior or not? Are you arguing that non whites were overall worth it in helping Whites live on the planet? And if you are saying it doesn't matter whether they are inferior or not because they were needed for life to keep going on the planet, how does that work? Did the presence of Blacks in Africa or Asians in Asia somehow affect the ecosystem and keep it going? If not by somehow magically doing that, then I don't see how non whites have been helpful, since they haven't been of any major use to Whites, most particularly with Blacks. In fact, I would go as far as to argue that even if the non white races had been created completely equal to whites and been similarily useful in developing civilization(which obviously didn't happen in reality), it would still be better if Whites were the only race on the world. Given the presence of the Jews, it is obvious they will try to racemix Whites into oblivion, and Whites happen to be good-natured/stupid enough to let that happen out of a misplaced sense of empathy. Even if it took twice as long for the civilizational development to take place it would be much more reliable in a one race per planet situation. What would the Jews do in such a situation? Race mix all Whites into being part Jew? Not really doable with how ugly the Jews are and how low their numbers are.

To ask for specifics in this, I would want to know your opinion on the IQ situation in terms of race. What is your specific opinion on IQ and its relation to race? Do you think it can be raised on a racial level? IE, if it is possible for Blacks and Arabs and etc to possibly attain the same average racial IQ as various White groups.

But overall, even leaving aside the IQ question and the question of racial inferiority and superiority, it simply seems like it would have been far more efficient for Whites to be the only race on the planet. Then race mixing simply wouldn't be a problem. Maybe I am misunderstanding this and the Gods never originally planned to resort to leaving the world behind, in which case race mixing never would have become an issue. But even if they had good intentions originally, it certainly seems like it didn't turn out well at all.

Malkom2 said:
You tell us to not respond with the correct answer, do you just want us to encourage your superiority complex?

I didn't mean to sound superior. I am a mestizo myself, and I feel inferior. I look at all the inventions in human history and nearly all inventors are white. Whites have had the world under their command as well... It makes me lose hope. I am sorry guys. Sorry if you misunderstood.

It's not about superiority and inferiority. And why is there an association that makes inferiority an entirely negative thing?

Nature is all about ranks and heirarchy and the gods go by this too. Does that mean the lower ranking gods have no purpose or divinity? Their still gods.

The non whites were created by the mind and will of Satan and our gods and they desire and appreciate diversity. If that wasn't the case, then Satan wouldn't have even bothered in creating non whites if he thought they were "inferior" or no good.

The situation was discussed by Azazel pertaining to the white race, and he said "Yes, we are the best, but the best creates the best".

He was referring to the non white creation.

I have worked with Azazel and am honored to work with him continuously. He is my guide at this point, as we work on certain things. Yes, he is white, and this white god sees me as a being with great potential and he invests in me and expects me to do great things and push myself regardless of my race.

Azazel has shown me psychically and through feeling that whether you are a white, black or yellow gentile, we all are striving to be superior beings and any gentile is worthy to reach this status of godhood. Thats all I care about these days.

I was shown what the gods want for all of us, and how they feel about us and our degeration. They are passionate about us and our evolution, very much so.

The enemy has really attacked me super hard on the race subject since I was ordained almost to the point of me leaving the clergyhood. Thats how bad it was. But I was constantly reminded on the situation.

I am a black gentile of Satan, and I have his kundalini serpent power in me and that makes me happy and capable of doing what a white gentile can do. That's the power of the serpent, its not just about race entirely. The kundalini is super powerful and transforming on the mental, physical and spiritual level. It evolves each race past the limitations they were born with. And evolves according to the race wile enhancing their own traits. A superb and godly being of each race is created.

Yes, the white race is superior and a good race and we non whites come from them in aspect. The gods are superior to all the races of the earth but majority of people wouldnt get upset at that, would they?

It is each race's birth right to be gods.

Ketchup said:
Aryan thread got me thinking, why create not white? Why create races inferior to your own? Do not reply with "we r all uniquely equal :DDDDD".
Thank you.

Non -whites are older than the whites

HPS Shannon said:
It's not about superiority and inferiority. And why is there an association that makes inferiority an entirely negative thing?

Nature is all about ranks and heirarchy and the gods go by this too. Does that mean the lower ranking gods have no purpose or divinity? Their still gods.

The non whites were created by the mind and will of Satan and our gods and they desire and appreciate diversity. If that wasn't the case, then Satan wouldn't have even bothered in creating non whites if he thought they were "inferior" or no good.

The situation was discussed by Azazel pertaining to the white race, and he said "Yes, we are the best, but the best creates the best".

I have worked with Azazel and am honored to work with him continuously. He is my guide at this point, as we work on certain things. Yes, he is white, and this white god sees me as a being with great potential and he invests in me and expects me to do great things and push myself regardless of my race.

Azazel has shown me psychically and through feeling that whether you are a white, black or yellow gentile, we all are striving to be superior beings and any gentile is worthy to reach this status of godhood. Thats all I care about these days.

I was shown what the gods want for all of us, and how they feel about us and our degeration. They are passionate about us and our evolution, very much so.

The enemy has really attacked me super hard on the race subject since I was ordained almost to the point of me leaving the clergyhood. Thats how bad it was. But I was constantly reminded on the situation.

I am a black gentile of Satan, and I have his kundalini serpent power in me and that makes me happy and capable of doing what a white gentile can do. That's the power of the serpent, its not just about race entirely. The kundalini is super powerful and transforming on the mental, physical and spiritual level. It evolves each race past the limitations they were born with. And evolves according to the race wile enhancing their own traits. A superb and godly being of each race is created.

Yes, the white race is superior and a good race and we non whites come from them in aspect. The gods are superior to all the races of the earth but majority of people wouldnt get upset at that, would they?

Yeah and White Race is superior to others as a Race, but individually there are a lot of non-Whites way more superior to some White people. You, HPs Shannon, are an example of this. You are 1000 time better than any White christian, communist and so on...And as a HPs you are better than most of Satanists here. People shouldn't think: "I'm white and this is the reason i'm better than all non-whites". Individually things can be different, but generally yes white are superior. And Gods are superior to whites and some Gods are superior to other Gods. That's nature, that's life.

HPS Shannon said:

That would be Hard Shannon. Being Clergy is hard enough. This thing is only an issue because everything is out of control. If Europe was white and Japan was Asian, people love touring and seeing different cultures.

This is why people Love the Japanese. They have a Beautiful culture. They stick to it. They are not taking all our blonde women. Everything works in Harmony. They create Culture on their own, they dont parasite off others.

Now imagine this at their best all over the world. Whereas we are held back and just told to take it while we are being exterminated.

This creates not an ego but a very defiant fighting spirit. We have to fight the hardest to pull our race up. Then we start to get other races here and some come off what would seem hostile or arrogant. Yet this is a simple reaction to everything.

People are not machines. They can not switch their emotions all over the place. Ahhh hate these people!!! Oh Hi howya doin? Im totally humble and calm. Behaviors thus are understood to range.

More and more members grow. We need thier anger to build a Reich though. Better a lil arrogant and fighting with everything they have have, then total liberalized Docile idiots. Once things have become normalized, the fight mentality will calm down.

Also we will be seperate so this mentality will not be conveyed as much. As this is the sociological aspect of why races cannoy exist squished together. Germans must be able to be like Germany is the best! Without someone mixed coming around the corner calling them arrogant everytime.

Issues that we experience here are the simple premise for why the Gods are Nazi to begin with. But in time, our people will respect each other completely. The other races will thrive in their own civilizations and live with dignity.

You straw man me so much that it becomes impossible to answer coherently, and you take so many presuppositions that are false in your arguments that it makes it impossible.

The planet is big. Members of the same race, even if they divide for as little as two to three centuries, they may lose contact with one another. This happens in species in nature. In even worse situations, these forget all together that they are related, and they start wars, and kill each other, without any reason other than conquest. This is a thing that happens to the animal kingdom. This goes as much as dividing or breaking off from a tribe. It's not something that happens purposefully, but because of nature.

Indigenous people existed also, and other Gods from our side have also created races as a commemoration of their own blood. The most blatant and obvious thing in that we are from the same source is that our primordial cultures are strikingly similar, it all follows the same very obvious pattern.

Whites cannot by definition live in many other locales on the planet, and we have no reason to be there, at all. We are biologically not supposed to be there. And this was so much time ago, that nature herself has also affected our progress and evolution, same as that of other races. The enemy has been the greatest degradation factor. The Gods did not intend or create the life rooted issues that result of things. These are highly analyzed in the ancient literature, they just...happen. Despite of how much one "plans" anything, life does not develop in a glass cage.

Gods are not only "White Nordic", there are many other species. In regards to why this is the case, it's because bio-diversity is an actual thing in the universe, and the universe is developing different beings all the time, rather than always creating the same. The biodiversity on the animal kingdom is far more extreme than the earth, but the case is what it is. Different life is valuable life, on the very long term perspective.

The issues with race mixing and retarded things that happen now are decaying problems, and dangerous, but these are short-term problems. On the other hand, if a race such as the White race does not withstand this, the question of importance of life and so forth, is under question itself. Life is actually most surprising and most deserving of multitude and attention, be this for bad, or for good.

Life rarely goes as planned in living systems, and with the levels the Gods and their enemies are developed to, everything is to be expected.

ConsistentMeditator said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is not a question of inferiority but a question for life to keep going on the planet and in general.
I have to agree with the OP's question overall to some extent. How exactly did creating non-whites facilitate keeping life going on the planet and in general? It seems like everything would be far simpler if there was just one race per planet, and then race-mixing would not be a concern at all. Moreover, I fail to understand how especially the creation of the Black Race was helpful in the long run. As far as I can tell, they were a net drain on Whites who were the ones to produce most things of value in the world, and now Arabs and so on are being used as a race mixing tool by the Jews. If non whites hadn't been created, this wouldn't have been a problem.

So, are non whites inferior or not? Are you arguing that non whites were overall worth it in helping Whites live on the planet? And if you are saying it doesn't matter whether they are inferior or not because they were needed for life to keep going on the planet, how does that work? Did the presence of Blacks in Africa or Asians in Asia somehow affect the ecosystem and keep it going? If not by somehow magically doing that, then I don't see how non whites have been helpful, since they haven't been of any major use to Whites, most particularly with Blacks. In fact, I would go as far as to argue that even if the non white races had been created completely equal to whites and been similarily useful in developing civilization(which obviously didn't happen in reality), it would still be better if Whites were the only race on the world. Given the presence of the Jews, it is obvious they will try to racemix Whites into oblivion, and Whites happen to be good-natured/stupid enough to let that happen out of a misplaced sense of empathy. Even if it took twice as long for the civilizational development to take place it would be much more reliable in a one race per planet situation. What would the Jews do in such a situation? Race mix all Whites into being part Jew? Not really doable with how ugly the Jews are and how low their numbers are.

To ask for specifics in this, I would want to know your opinion on the IQ situation in terms of race. What is your specific opinion on IQ and its relation to race? Do you think it can be raised on a racial level? IE, if it is possible for Blacks and Arabs and etc to possibly attain the same average racial IQ as various White groups.

But overall, even leaving aside the IQ question and the question of racial inferiority and superiority, it simply seems like it would have been far more efficient for Whites to be the only race on the planet. Then race mixing simply wouldn't be a problem. Maybe I am misunderstanding this and the Gods never originally planned to resort to leaving the world behind, in which case race mixing never would have become an issue. But even if they had good intentions originally, it certainly seems like it didn't turn out well at all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You straw man me so much that it becomes impossible to answer coherently, and you take so many presuppositions that are false in your arguments that it makes it impossible.

The planet is big. Members of the same race, even if they divide for as little as two to three centuries, they may lose contact with one another. This happens in species in nature. In even worse situations, these forget all together that they are related, and they start wars, and kill each other, without any reason other than conquest. This is a thing that happens to the animal kingdom. This goes as much as dividing or breaking off from a tribe. It's not something that happens purposefully, but because of nature.

Indigenous people existed also, and other Gods from our side have also created races as a commemoration of their own blood. The most blatant and obvious thing in that we are from the same source is that our primordial cultures are strikingly similar, it all follows the same very obvious pattern.

Whites cannot by definition live in many other locales on the planet, and we have no reason to be there, at all. We are biologically not supposed to be there. And this was so much time ago, that nature herself has also affected our progress and evolution, same as that of other races. The enemy has been the greatest degradation factor. The Gods did not intend or create the life rooted issues that result of things. These are highly analyzed in the ancient literature, they just...happen. Despite of how much one "plans" anything, life does not develop in a glass cage.

Gods are not only "White Nordic", there are many other species. In regards to why this is the case, it's because bio-diversity is an actual thing in the universe, and the universe is developing different beings all the time, rather than always creating the same. The biodiversity on the animal kingdom is far more extreme than the earth, but the case is what it is. Different life is valuable life, on the very long term perspective.

The issues with race mixing and retarded things that happen now are decaying problems, and dangerous, but these are short-term problems. On the other hand, if a race such as the White race does not withstand this, the question of importance of life and so forth, is under question itself. Life is actually most surprising and most deserving of multitude and attention, be this for bad, or for good.

Life rarely goes as planned in living systems, and with the levels the Gods and their enemies are developed to, everything is to be expected.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The only race? So we should get rid of the dolphins, elephants, monkeys, dogs and cats? Oh because we are intelligent.

We are use to life being the only higher intelligence. This is not normally the case. We will be opened up to a Galaxy of other races soon. How does Bes and Pazuzu effect the Nordica negatively?

I am not trying to straw-man you, I apologize if I misrepresented you in some way. I realize that many areas on Earth aren't suitable for Whites, and I am not arguing that only Nordics count as White or anything along those lines. I also realize that races can split up into different areas and become separate, lose contact, and so on until they become hostile cultures, but I don't see what it is that I said which led you to think that particular point was necessary to bring up. Yes, different cultures of Whites or Asians or any race can become hostile to one another, I agree,I don't see how it's inherently relevant to my post. Are you saying this would occur more often if Asians and Blacks hadn't been created in their regions?

And alright, I can accept that there were indigenous human races, but I don't see how that is specifically relevant either.

Is your overall argument that non whites were intended to develop in a way that would lead to a much more equal state than now, or that I am wrong in what I said on the IQ question? I am having a hard time finding out what the official position is meant to be on that one. AKA, what your beliefs are on different races and average IQ in each. Do you think the general 'race realist' claims on race and IQ are true or not? This is a pretty important question even if the current state of IQ is largely due to the enemy. For example, if the enemy had never arrived, the White Average IQ would probably be much higher than 100 right now. But that doesn't change the importance of currently existing facts about race and IQ, and what racial groups, including subgroups of 'White' and different types of Africans/Asians/Arabs/etc, have what IQ and what other mental and emotional strengths and so on. All of that is very important. So overall, I am trying to get an answer on whether you agree with these 'race realist' claims, like that African average IQ is 70, African American is 85, White American is 100, East Asian is 105, and so on. The stereotypical Bell Curve claims and anything of their like. I am also trying to understand what your beliefs are on the potential increase of IQ in races, if it is possible. For example, could it be possible that all current races could eventually obtain IQs far above 130 on average in the future, after enough spiritual practice and development as races? Along with some degree of good breeding within the race to preserve good traits and so on. Or are there biological limits to the races which make it difficult to increase intelligence past a certain point? That argument of unbreakable biological limits is common to the race realists. Now, I understand that the Joy of Satan has a very different perspective due to spiritual powers and so on: the power of changing the mind and making it superior is just a reality for anyone who has done enough meditation here. But I wonder if that is also possible to apply on a racial level and maintain across generations if the majority of a race performed these spiritual practices, or if biological limits hinder this. For another example, you can look at claims like those in the book "Erectus Walks Among Us" about skull sutures closing early and limiting brain growth in blacks, and other differences between the three races which are supposed to hinder non whites in some way or about differences in overall brain size. Another common claim I have no specific source for is the frontal lobes being larger in whites, and that this is correlated with their larger foreheads and tendency for foreheads that don't 'slope' forwards, instead sticking far more straight up. The gist of that claim is that the higher foreheads/larger frontal lobes of Whites allow them higher levels of empathy and a more developed frontal cortex. I'm not sure if you agree with any of these, or if you're familiar with the specific examples, so hopefully those sources help give you reference to what is argued by the race realists.

I understand if you say that the Gods couldn't possibly plan for every possible change that can happen with all the possibilities of biodiversity, but that's not what I'm asking. They are not omniscient, but they could still have a general plan in mind. And if the plan was for Blacks to develop in a more equal way alongside the other races so that they are useful and make use of the land only they can inhabit in an effective way, rather than Whites simply inventing the vast majority of all important inventions while Blacks are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, then that plan clearly failed. Yes, Blacks inhabit Africa far more effectively than Whites due to the hemisphere and the heat and so on not being possible for Whites to handle well at all. However, if they produced nothing of significant value for civilization as a whole, it doesn't seem like it was worth it. Did Whites need Blacks to be there in Africa for said Whites to go on and develop civilization? It doesn't seem like that was the case. The one case I can think of where Blacks had a significant impact was black slavery, but that was a huge mistake for European countries both as a human atrocity to Blacks and as a source of racial mixture that dragged down Whites. So, I don't understand what your argument is for what the Gods planned when creating Blacks. Your main point seems to be that they could inhabit Africa well, which I agree with, but if it doesn't contribute to civilization as a whole I just don't see how it is relevant in the long run. What would be the downside if when Whites encountered Africa, Blacks weren't there? I really just don't understand.

Now, if it is the case that the intended IQ for blacks was originally going to be much higher, and they were meant to be capable of creating a capable civilization of their own in Africa, I would understand better. That would just mean the enemy is at fault for things going wrong. However, I am not sure if you precisely meant to say that blacks were intended for a higher IQ in the past, or if you are instead saying that the 'race realist' conception of Black IQ is incorrect to some degree or another, or something else entirely.

I also understand if Whites are not well suited for some Asian environments due to the different climate. The argument for Asians being necessary for civilization seems better since they had notable contributions. However, it doesn't really seem like White civilization would have failed to work without Asians being around. If the Gods hadn't been forced to retreat from the solar system then everything probably would have worked out in a far superior fashion, and at that rate Asians being present would just be making efficient use of the land.

So overall, I can see an overall narrative where everything you're saying seemingly makes sense in the grand scheme of things, I'm just trying to understand if my visualization of what you seem to mean is the same as your true intention. Which I think it is for now. If it's not, and if you think the inherent IQ gaps the race realists claim to exist between races are not something that could eventually be bridged by spiritual practices over a long enough period of time, then it all becomes much more muddled to me and difficult to understand.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very interesting observation that the indigenous people were also there when our gods arrived. I can also relate to this idea and have spoken about it before that some blacks are the product of genetic manipulation and while the aryans are direct sons and daughters if our Gods who were unable to complete the magnum opus due to disruptions by the enemy. The indigenous people all around the world were probably the result of natural evolution which was going on since a long time without alien interference. Therefore we could say that the Aryans are fundamentally from outside this world while the blacks have a genetic ancestor here on this earth. All of this is pure theory though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

'How exactly did creating non-whites facilitate keeping life going on the planet and in general?' Seriously :roll: ...They are the life in question.
'It seems like everything would be far simpler if there was just one race per planet, and then race-mixing would not be a concern at all.' True, but Satan wasn't creating retards that would race mix. He was creating races that would become Gods. Race mixing is largely the work of the enemy, so I don't think you should use fairly recent occurrences in an argument about the creation of the races, a very ancient event.
'Moreover, I fail to understand how especially the creation of the Black Race was helpful in the long run. As far as I can tell, they were a net drain on Whites who were the ones to produce most things of value in the world, and now Arabs and so on are being used as a race mixing tool by the Jews. If non whites hadn't been created, this wouldn't have been a problem.' You need to think outside the box. Your perception of things seems to not extend past recent times. Think back to when humanity was created. Satan took the role of nature and created the black race. Then the Asian one and so on. Why were they created? This question, the manner in which it's usually asked here, makes it sound like they are robots with a specific task. Satan created them to diversify life. As he has stated before, 'To be their own sun'. He even gave them his serpent that enables them to become Gods so they can live life to the fullest and form a noble civilization like his. I honestly see nothing wrong in that. Satan was just diversifying his empire. And the blacks were certainly not meant to become helpers of the whites, and our existence does not revolve around that(should I now start saying right to exist?). In fact, whites only have a say on the existence of certain blacks because they are endangering their existence, but other than that our destinies are not intertwined.
'To ask for specifics in this, I would want to know your opinion on the IQ situation in terms of race. What is your specific opinion on IQ and its relation to race? Do you think it can be raised on a racial level? IE, if it is possible for Blacks and Arabs and etc to possibly attain the same average racial IQ as various White groups.' It's funny when you talk about IQ.
'In fact, I would go as far as to argue that even if the non white races had been created completely equal to whites and been similarily useful in developing civilization(which obviously didn't happen in reality), it would still be better if Whites were the only race on the world.' You base the right to exist of entire gentile races on very vague things. Anyway you do have a point in that it would be better if each race lived on its own planet. I recall reading in one of our websites that in the star systems which the Gods occupy, each race lives on its own planet.
'But overall, even leaving aside the IQ question and the question of racial inferiority and superiority, it simply seems like it would have been far more efficient for Whites to be the only race on the planet.' This is true, from your perspective. It's also true in regards to Asians from an Asian's perspective. Every race is better off when left to evolve on its own at it's own pace, without the influence of malicious external forces like the enemy or sometimes even fellow gentiles who can unfortunately bring about race mixing which ruins both races.
You also talk about the Jews like they were somehow part of Satan's plan in creating humanity. I see so many holes in your logic, either you're logic is deeply flawed, you're somehow venting in the name of giving your opinion or you're trolling to start unnecessary fracas. I'm inclined to believe it's the last...

I am not trying to straw-man you, I apologize if I misrepresented you in some way. I realize that many areas on Earth aren't suitable for Whites, and I am not arguing that only Nordics count as White or anything along those lines. I also realize that races can split up into different areas and become separate, lose contact, and so on until they become hostile cultures, but I don't see what it is that I said which led you to think that particular point was necessary to bring up. Yes, different cultures of Whites or Asians or any race can become hostile to one another, I agree,I don't see how it's inherently relevant to my post. Are you saying this would occur more often if Asians and Blacks hadn't been created in their regions?

And alright, I can accept that there were indigenous human races, but I don't see how that is specifically relevant either.

Is your overall argument that non whites were intended to develop in a way that would lead to a much more equal state than now, or that I am wrong in what I said on the IQ question? I am having a hard time finding out what the official position is meant to be on that one. AKA, what your beliefs are on different races and average IQ in each. Do you think the general 'race realist' claims on race and IQ are true or not? This is a pretty important question even if the current state of IQ is largely due to the enemy. For example, if the enemy had never arrived, the White Average IQ would probably be much higher than 100 right now. But that doesn't change the importance of currently existing facts about race and IQ, and what racial groups, including subgroups of 'White' and different types of Africans/Asians/Arabs/etc, have what IQ and what other mental and emotional strengths and so on. All of that is very important. So overall, I am trying to get an answer on whether you agree with these 'race realist' claims, like that African average IQ is 70, African American is 85, White American is 100, East Asian is 105, and so on. The stereotypical Bell Curve claims and anything of their like. I am also trying to understand what your beliefs are on the potential increase of IQ in races, if it is possible. For example, could it be possible that all current races could eventually obtain IQs far above 130 on average in the future, after enough spiritual practice and development as races? Along with some degree of good breeding within the race to preserve good traits and so on. Or are there biological limits to the races which make it difficult to increase intelligence past a certain point? That argument of unbreakable biological limits is common to the race realists. Now, I understand that the Joy of Satan has a very different perspective due to spiritual powers and so on: the power of changing the mind and making it superior is just a reality for anyone who has done enough meditation here. But I wonder if that is also possible to apply on a racial level and maintain across generations if the majority of a race performed these spiritual practices, or if biological limits hinder this. For another example, you can look at claims like those in the book "Erectus Walks Among Us" about skull sutures closing early and limiting brain growth in blacks, and other differences between the three races which are supposed to hinder non whites in some way or about differences in overall brain size. Another common claim I have no specific source for is the frontal lobes being larger in whites, and that this is correlated with their larger foreheads and tendency for foreheads that don't 'slope' forwards, instead sticking far more straight up. The gist of that claim is that the higher foreheads/larger frontal lobes of Whites allow them higher levels of empathy and a more developed frontal cortex. I'm not sure if you agree with any of these, or if you're familiar with the specific examples, so hopefully those sources help give you reference to what is argued by the race realists.

I understand if you say that the Gods couldn't possibly plan for every possible change that can happen with all the possibilities of biodiversity, but that's not what I'm asking. They are not omniscient, but they could still have a general plan in mind. And if the plan was for Blacks to develop in a more equal way alongside the other races so that they are useful and make use of the land only they can inhabit in an effective way, rather than Whites simply inventing the vast majority of all important inventions while Blacks are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, then that plan clearly failed. Yes, Blacks inhabit Africa far more effectively than Whites due to the hemisphere and the heat and so on not being possible for Whites to handle well at all. However, if they produced nothing of significant value for civilization as a whole, it doesn't seem like it was worth it. Did Whites need Blacks to be there in Africa for said Whites to go on and develop civilization? It doesn't seem like that was the case. The one case I can think of where Blacks had a significant impact was black slavery, but that was a huge mistake for European countries both as a human atrocity to Blacks and as a source of racial mixture that dragged down Whites. So, I don't understand what your argument is for what the Gods planned when creating Blacks. Your main point seems to be that they could inhabit Africa well, which I agree with, but if it doesn't contribute to civilization as a whole I just don't see how it is relevant in the long run. What would be the downside if when Whites encountered Africa, Blacks weren't there? I really just don't understand.

Now, if it is the case that the intended IQ for blacks was originally going to be much higher, and they were meant to be capable of creating a capable civilization of their own in Africa, I would understand better. That would just mean the enemy is at fault for things going wrong. However, I am not sure if you precisely meant to say that blacks were intended for a higher IQ in the past, or if you are instead saying that the 'race realist' conception of Black IQ is incorrect to some degree or another, or something else entirely.

I also understand if Whites are not well suited for some Asian environments due to the different climate. The argument for Asians being necessary for civilization seems better since they had notable contributions. However, it doesn't really seem like White civilization would have failed to work without Asians being around. If the Gods hadn't been forced to retreat from the solar system then everything probably would have worked out in a far superior fashion, and at that rate Asians being present would just be making efficient use of the land.

So overall, I can see an overall narrative where everything you're saying seemingly makes sense in the grand scheme of things, I'm just trying to understand if my visualization of what you seem to mean is the same as your true intention. Which I think it is for now. If it's not, and if you think the inherent IQ gaps the race realists claim to exist between races are not something that could eventually be bridged by spiritual practices over a long enough period of time, then it all becomes much more muddled to me and difficult to understand.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm going to answer your questions as you are just over doing your bombarding of HP Hoodedcobra with questions that can be answered just by higher thinking and a bit more spiritual insight.

You are thinking of the races from a utilitarian mindset. Life is NOT about what things you can contribute to the world and it most certainly doesnt revolve around the white race, first of all, as you are pretty much implying.

When Satan created non whites, he did work with nature with the blue print and "genetic material" already available on this earth which is why you see some non whites who resemble early hominid in a way and thats just how it is. I have checked out the book you mentioned "Erectus Among us" months ago but it only talks about the result of why things are the way they are and nothing much else but I am explaining this now.

It is because of Satan's kundalini serpent, spiritual essence and some of the ET genes that we now are closer to the gods.
Satan created the non whites with the sole purpose of becoming gods. Thats it. He told me some years ago that godhead was the purpose and that we were stopped.

Did it ever cross your mind that every problem we have with the races and such are because of the fucking enemy?

Now with the IQ, yes, there are IQ differences with the races because of race naturally as we begin with limitations, now spiritual degeneration and physical degeneration. Evolution can go both ways...forwards and backwards.

The non whites do have a total capacity for higher intelligence. Power Meditation, a healthy environment, healthy diet and such creates higher intelligence and science and statistics show this. IQ can be altered. Even for the black race.

Not to mention, stimulating and raising the serpent increases the intelligence and life force 100 percent. Even with just my kundalini awakening, I have experienced a change in my mental faculties. YES, you read it correctly-- despite the skull differences and brain shapes in the races, intelligence, creativity and higher thinking can and will be attained again for ALL with spirituality.

Azazel told me that one of the reasons Africa, for example, is the way it is because of "mass degeneration". Not to mention Jewish destructuon, curses, wars and poverty. I don't care what race you are, if you grow up around drugs, violence, endless wars, poverty and slavery, there will not be a good result.

The black race has been a "strain" on the white race because of all the problems mentioned. The Enemy, the Jews and spiritual degeneration. That's it.

The situation with the Black race in America is even worst. I will be coming out with articles this winter. The gods have led me and another black satanist to info on why the the IQ is lowered in blacks and why the violence and crime is high for blacks. As we get deeper, more info is revealed and why my race has degenerated.

Some months ago, Azazel led me to a book an hour after I asked him about information that I need to know about Africa and the black race and it was a book that showed African civilization before Jewish created colonialism and xianity. Africa had cities, beautiful art, roads, libraries, 2 story houses, streets, and megalithes and so fourth.

Even to this day, there are areas of Africa completely covered in vegetation and ruins and such underneath. Africa was plundered and destroyed by the xian colonialists and so fourth. There are even pictures online. I didnt even know much of this before. I guess you can say when I was new all I knew was what people like you were bringing up to surface.

So to wrap this up, the races are not equal but have the power and ability to become equal, equal meaning to we will all be gods as Satan intended. After that, the sky is the limit. Unfortunatel only now we have to work hard and achieve this ourselves while dealing with the god-damned enemy. This is not a cake walk at all.

And some food for thought for you, the lower level demons and gods who are not white, I guess they are a strain and purposeless in relation to the white race. Right?

WiseDragon said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yeah and White Race is superior to others as a Race, but individually there are a lot of non-Whites way more superior to some White people. You, HPs Shannon, are an example of this. You are 1000 time better than any White christian, communist and so on...And as a HPs you are better than most of Satanists here. People shouldn't think: "I'm white and this is the reason i'm better than all non-whites". Individually things can be different, but generally yes white are superior. And Gods are superior to whites and some Gods are superior to other Gods. That's nature, that's life.

Thank you but I am not better than any dedicated satanist here. I'm just doing my part and have my role.

Its because every dedicated satanist, all od us, is doing RTRs that we are winning the war. Thats totally important. We are the army.

HPS Shannon said:
The non whites do have a total capacity for higher intelligence. Power Meditation, a healthy environment , healthy diet and such creates higher intelligence and science and statistics show this. IQ can be altered. Even for the black race.

Thomas Sowell goes into this. That the culture of each race does affect IQ. He's compared blacks in America and blacks in Germany. He concludes that blacks born and raised in Germany after WW2 have a significantly higher over all IQ than those in America and this is attributed to the culture of blacks in each country. This shows that the environment/culture does affect each race's intelligence. Asians in America have a strict culture and is a reason of why they have surpassed the white race in many fields. In ending, yes IQ can be raised in each race by a having higher level of each category you mentioned.

HPS Shannon said:

Thank you very much, HPS Shannon. Your post is what I needed to respect myself more. I will remember and revisit these ideas often and I hope this message finds everyone going through something similar.

Perhaps this was an attack? I had the ridiculous "am I a jew?" attack long ago, and this "inferiority" feeling happened recently. Please watch for anyone feeling the same.

I feel that my post has been adequately answered now, thank you all.

Ketchup said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you very much, HPS Shannon. Your post is what I needed to respect myself more. I will remember and revisit these ideas often and I hope this message finds everyone going through something similar.

Perhaps this was an attack? I had the ridiculous "am I a jew?" attack long ago, and this "inferiority" feeling happened recently. Please watch for anyone feeling the same.

I feel that my post has been adequately answered now, thank you all.

Yes, becareful. The enemy will find ways in anyway possible to fuck with you and make you question or leave satanism.

Most of us have gone through the "am I a Jew?" attack. Its one of the first things they do. Then if that doesnt work, they play on fears and insecurities. Do NOT listen to them. Be proud that you are of Satan and that he chose to create your people and that he passed along to you his kundalini serpent power.

At the end of it all and no matter the race, the enemy hates all gentile people of Satan and they plan to destroy/ enslave us equally. They know the power we have in us and what we can become. Thats why the curse us everyday and bind us with their shit magick.

HPS Shannon said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm going to answer your questions as you are just over doing your bombarding of HP Hoodedcobra with questions that can be answered just by higher thinking and a bit more spiritual insight.

You are thinking of the races from a utilitarian mindset. Life is NOT about what things you can contribute to the world and it most certainly doesnt revolve around the white race, first of all, as you are pretty much implying.

When Satan created non whites, he did work with nature with the blue print and "genetic material" already available on this earth which is why you see some non whites who resemble early hominid in a way and thats just how it is. I have checked out the book you mentioned "Erectus Among us" months ago but it only talks about the result of why things are the way they are and nothing much else but I am explaining this now.

It is because of Satan's kundalini serpent, spiritual essence and some of the ET genes that we now are closer to the gods.
Satan created the non whites with the sole purpose of becoming gods. Thats it. He told me some years ago that godhead was the purpose and that we were stopped.

Did it ever cross your mind that every problem we have with the races and such are because of the fucking enemy?

Now with the IQ, yes, there are IQ differences with the races because of race naturally as we begin with limitations, now spiritual degeneration and physical degeneration. Evolution can go both ways...forwards and backwards.

The non whites do have a total capacity for higher intelligence. Power Meditation, a healthy environment, healthy diet and such creates higher intelligence and science and statistics show this. IQ can be altered. Even for the black race.

Not to mention, stimulating and raising the serpent increases the intelligence and life force 100 percent. Even with just my kundalini awakening, I have experienced a change in my mental faculties. YES, you read it correctly-- despite the skull differences and brain shapes in the races, intelligence, creativity and higher thinking can and will be attained again for ALL with spirituality.

Azazel told me that one of the reasons Africa, for example, is the way it is because of "mass degeneration". Not to mention Jewish destructuon, curses, wars and poverty. I don't care what race you are, if you grow up around drugs, violence, endless wars, poverty and slavery, there will not be a good result.

The black race has been a "strain" on the white race because of all the problems mentioned. The Enemy, the Jews and spiritual degeneration. That's it.

The situation with the Black race in America is even worst. I will be coming out with articles this winter. The gods have led me and another black satanist to info on why the the IQ is lowered in blacks and why the violence and crime is high for blacks. As we get deeper, more info is revealed and why my race has degenerated.

Some months ago, Azazel led me to a book an hour after I asked him about information that I need to know about Africa and the black race and it was a book that showed African civilization before Jewish created colonialism and xianity. Africa had cities, beautiful art, roads, libraries, 2 story houses, streets, and megalithes and so fourth.

Even to this day, there are areas of Africa completely covered in vegetation and ruins and such underneath. Africa was plundered and destroyed by the xian colonialists and so fourth. There are even pictures online. I didnt even know much of this before. I guess you can say when I was new all I knew was what people like you were bringing up to surface.

So to wrap this up, the races are not equal but have the power and ability to become equal, equal meaning to we will all be gods as Satan intended. After that, the sky is the limit. Unfortunatel only now we have to work hard and achieve this ourselves while dealing with the god-damned enemy. This is not a cake walk at all.

And some food for thought for you, the lower level demons and gods who are not white, I guess they are a strain and purposeless in relation to the white race. Right?

OK well to be honest this answered a lot of questions for me. I think you over reacted a little but it is understandable given all that is often said about blacks by many of these race realist types. Yes I agree with you on the point about everyone being able to increase their IQ. I was just trying to understand Cobra's perspective on this. It seems like you have a lot of similar ideas to me about racial IQ being able to increase over generations through spiritual practice. This resonates with me as it makes total sense.

For example, many of the 'oh whites are superior' types do not even think about the implications. Superior because of random mutations or genetic accident, is the implied reasoning. I find that silly. I think that spiritual practice has a role in evolution and IQ increases and even these things like brain shapes and so on. Bio-electric activation would then have a major role in how these IQ increases even happened in the first place.

And to put it in perspective, I think everybody is stupid compared to the Gods. An average White guy in America is going to look like an idiot compared to any Black guy who has reached godhead obviously this is just common sense. To be more clear, I do not think it makes any sense for Blacks or Asians to be 'inherently' inferior in the first place. Like, they are more suited for certain environments, that's very reasonable, with melanin and other things being different. However, it seems utterly silly to me from a logical perspective to think that they would be 'naturally' inferior as a race from a conceptual level. Like some Black subraces in Africa are inferior to other groups but I think it would be absurd that their living in Africa and being adapted to more sunlight/heat in itself necessarily means they will be an inferior race. AKA, the idea I proposed that the Gods probably planned for all the races to have equal potentials to some extent originally and things went out of plan.

To be honest the fact that there are exactly 3 races is suspicious. Could it be that the Gods chose three races on purpose? Asians more logical, Blacks more emotional, and whites in the middle. Could this be kundalini related? That is just a random unsupported hypothesis though unrelated to the main argument.

So overall I am not saying that Blacks or Asians are suddenly bad for existing in a certain way. I do feel that the practices here have increased my effective intelligence in some ways, and it would definitely be true for other races too. I would guess that any issues of brain size or skull sutures or whatever such thing if they exist could be resolved in races over time by these sorts of practices.

I get how my utilitarian argument could be off putting but it makes sense in context if my idea about the enemy causing issues is correct. In that case the races would have been more equal in utility overall. And part of the reason Whites ended up the way they did would probably be due to the exponential nature of technological accumulation faciliating more new technologies and easier invention, and lack of contact with other groups/lack of tech sharing. Meanwhile Africans had a habitat with quite a lot of jungle making it harder to develop civilization compared to forests and greenlands. Of course, saying 'Whites' generically doesn't apply to 99.999% in terms of who actually makes the difference making inventions. The average 100 IQ White guy will not make a major difference in how society works.

Overall it seems like a lot of our ideas are the same. I did not intend to upset you too much and I understand how you feel here. I am a little disappointed that Cobra did not respond again to confirm the idea i mentioned of the races being originally intended for approximate equality, but he is probably just very busy. I do agree that if the forces of reason prevail over the insanity that our world is today, and we have a world in the future dedicated to pushing everyone towards spiritual power and immortality, 'racial intelligence' concerns will not really matter anymore. If a century from now, a large portion of the public becomes able to do complex trance states and visualizations and attain perfect memory or other powerful mental abilities, everyone of the current day will look primitive in comparison. Let alone compared to anyone who achieves actual immortality or super-conscious abilities. And I certainly don't think any of the races 'should' be made inferior in any way. You individually seem more intelligent than many 'HuWhite' Christian brainwashed types out in the real world too, who have an anti-life ideology designed to exterminate them yet fail to realize this. The 'race realist' types who don't believe in anything about spirituality, even in the best case scenarios, think IQ or empathy are meaningless accidents produced by random mutations that can only be preserved, not improved. Which basically means they are unknowingly denying themselves the life changing chance to improve their soul in their total ignorance. Also the whole random mutation argument makes no logical sense and spiritual knowledge and advancement make much more coherent sense in explaining how major changes can quickly occur to a population at the scales seen in history, which are totally inconsistent with 'random mutation' as the explanation.

Anyway, sorry that that took a while for me to reply to, but overall I agree with you on basically all of those points.

I didn't really over react, it was more irritation on the nature and format of your questions, which is more than likely why HP HoodedCobra didnt reply. Your most recent reply to me seems to be in almost opposition to the tone and nature of the questions you first posted.

It's all good though.

I agree with you too, we definitely are not equal but I also dont think the non white races were made to be inferior. Again, it's not about inferiority or superiority.

I very much respect Asians. They are hardworking intellgent and have a culture that is great and interesting. I had a foregn exchange student who was Asian in 10th grade it was enjoyable and they are intelligent. I have never had a bad experience at all with them. However it's very hard to respect a lot of the blacks in today's world. I think people like Hp Shannon are awesome and any black person who wants to better themselves and the world. I am in no way talking about anyone on here. I cannot say that most of them are not infererior to me though with a straight face. I don't mean to offend anyone at all I have honestly never had a good experience in dealing with them at all.
All most of them seem to care about most the time is sex and material things and often getting high. They seem to be on a very low plane of existence. Not to mention they go after our women in sexual ways how is this not offensive. My white friend got sex trafficked and almost murdered by them and threatened if she did not go along the guy would slit her throat. I went to pay my phone bill at the store the other day and didn't even feel safe getting out of my car. The dumb nigger was literally getting high right in front of the store in open then came in and started harrassing the white store clerk trying to sell her an obviously stolen device and spent twenty minutes harrassing people in there. I am honestly suprised my car wasn't broken into while i had to wait for that. There was a whole group of them there. At work one of my co-workers was black he stood around half the day talking about the most Superficial stuff with co-worker friends while he seemed suprised I actually was doing my Job. I can't say I am impressed or that I even want them here forever. In fact I don't at all. Why are whites better because you can actually for the most part trust them and feel like they will actually do a job if you were to hire them. You for the most part won't get all your stuff stolen at the first chance they get you for the most part won't get raped or killed over something stupid. You for the most part can hold a conversation and not feel like you are talking to uncultured trash. I for one am willing to admit whites are far supperior to that. I will not be equal to one of them who shits his pants and can't even say an intelligent sentence yet still is able to figure out how to freeload on everyone and steal stuff. I literally knew one of them once who bragged how he was able to go down to social security and scam them yet didn't even know how to read or play a simple video game. It is an insult to suggest that i am equal to them and should be lowered to their level.

This is my honest thinking. It's not like I didn't give them a chance or am cold hearted though. They literally used the fact that I am too empathetic due to Pisces in my first house and brutally used me every chance I got. Thousands of dollars down the toilet also being beat with a baseball bat and almost killed once getting taken advantage of sexually for my first experience with anyone and basically raped cause i was dumb and wanted to see what it was like to get drunk before i was 21 and one of them offered it to me for that reason. None of them ever did anything positive for me. I don't regret at all saying whites and especially nordics are by far supperior to them in every way.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:
in the early century whites and specific asian groups like the Vietnamese and white immigrants, like the Irish and related, had their fair share of commiting crimes, laziness and gangs when they came here and then until healthy social policies and intervention were created for them, specifically whites and this has been documented yet no one dares to bring up it.
I think the vast majority of all of this is just plain and simple due to the enemy efforts to brainwash and condition people to act in certain ways. These people, whether it's blacks in scorpions case, or asians or whites in the cases you described, just were ruthlessly conditioned in their social environments (sometimes from an early age) to act in these ways.

Tons of belief-systems and values are being imparted onto these people that lead to them acting like the mindless animals we see today. I know that in my country there are entire cult-like groups and fandoms who almost fanatically worship some of those (((idols))), and surprise surprise they preach things like how women are worthless bitches and how crime and drug-dealing, the "pimp-life", is the coolest shit.

The areas that these manipulators target can vary wildly based on the target demographic, but in all cases it's with the end-goal of turning society into a jewish-marxist, crime infested shithole. If in some areas they can get away with more intensely harmful values, then you best believe they will push this and attract followers, and gangs will form which will lead to situations like scorpion described.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

God...the use of the N word just irks me...whether you are black or white. Its just unnecessary and gross. Just like no one would use racial slurs against asians or whites on this joyofsatan forum, I hoped we do the same for this situation and have a bit more class.

Anyway, of course you are justified in what you say and I feel the same way and don't even like to associate with those kinds of blacks but make no mistake, in the early century whites and specific asian groups like the Vietnamese and white immigrants, like the Irish and related, had their fair share of commiting crimes, laziness and gangs when they came here and then until healthy social policies and intervention were created for them, specifically whites and this has been documented yet no one dares to bring up it. Yet the same issues are happening to blacks in America and its being dismissed as just plain inferiority.

Blacks never had this issue until the late 70's when the jewish onslaught and democratic policies came into place. Blacks had higher marriage rate than whites since before the 70's and strong family structure too. And a better work ethic than modern blacks do now. The high crime rate for blacks didnt start til around the same time everything else went to shit for them. There are also reasons for that too.

This is why we are trying to improve the situation here but the causes need to be mentioned and recognized instead of saying things without knowing the facts on both sides

Blacks in America tried, like with "Black Wall street, the black pather party and Marcus Garvery and the Garveyan movement. All capable, well spoken and intelligent black gentiles.

Thats why the Jew needs to be eradicated. Completely. They are parasites and destroyers. Plain and simple.
The problems are the jews all races of gentile have done their fair share of ugly things, this is what everyone needs to understand. The fault is, of course, the jews and the fact that we don't have real spirituality anymore. Jew be jewing as always.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:
I very much respect Asians. They are hardworking intellgent and have a culture that is great and interesting. I had a foregn exchange student who was Asian in 10th grade it was enjoyable and they are intelligent. I have never had a bad experience at all with them. However it's very hard to respect a lot of the blacks in today's world. I think people like Hp Shannon are awesome and any black person who wants to better themselves and the world. I am in no way talking about anyone on here. I cannot say that most of them are not infererior to me though with a straight face. I don't mean to offend anyone at all I have honestly never had a good experience in dealing with them at all.
All most of them seem to care about most the time is sex and material things and often getting high. They seem to be on a very low plane of existence. Not to mention they go after our women in sexual ways how is this not offensive. My white friend got sex trafficked and almost murdered by them and threatened if she did not go along the guy would slit her throat. I went to pay my phone bill at the store the other day and didn't even feel safe getting out of my car. The dumb nigger was literally getting high right in front of the store in open then came in and started harrassing the white store clerk trying to sell her an obviously stolen device and spent twenty minutes harrassing people in there. I am honestly suprised my car wasn't broken into while i had to wait for that. There was a whole group of them there. At work one of my co-workers was black he stood around half the day talking about the most Superficial stuff with co-worker friends while he seemed suprised I actually was doing my Job. I can't say I am impressed or that I even want them here forever. In fact I don't at all. Why are whites better because you can actually for the most part trust them and feel like they will actually do a job if you were to hire them. You for the most part won't get all your stuff stolen at the first chance they get you for the most part won't get raped or killed over something stupid. You for the most part can hold a conversation and not feel like you are talking to uncultured trash. I for one am willing to admit whites are far supperior to that. I will not be equal to one of them who shits his pants and can't even say an intelligent sentence yet still is able to figure out how to freeload on everyone and steal stuff. I literally knew one of them once who bragged how he was able to go down to social security and scam them yet didn't even know how to read or play a simple video game. It is an insult to suggest that i am equal to them and should be lowered to their level.

This is my honest thinking. It's not like I didn't give them a chance or am cold hearted though. They literally used the fact that I am too empathetic due to Pisces in my first house and brutally used me every chance I got. Thousands of dollars down the toilet also being beat with a baseball bat and almost killed once getting taken advantage of sexually for my first experience with anyone and basically raped cause i was dumb and wanted to see what it was like to get drunk before i was 21 and one of them offered it to me for that reason. None of them ever did anything positive for me. I don't regret at all saying whites and especially nordics are by far supperior to them in every way.

God...the use of the N word just irks me...whether you are black or white. Its just unnecessary and gross. Just like no one would use racial slurs against asians or whites on this joyofsatan forum, I hoped we do the same for this situation and have a bit more class.

Anyway, of course you are justified in what you say and I feel the same way and don't even like to associate with those kinds of blacks but make no mistake, in the early century whites and specific asian groups like the Vietnamese and white immigrants, like the Irish and related, had their fair share of commiting crimes, laziness and gangs when they came here and then until healthy social policies and intervention were created for them, specifically whites and this has been documented yet no one dares to bring up it. Yet the same issues are happening to blacks in America and its being dismissed as just plain inferiority.

Blacks never had this issue until the late 70's when the jewish onslaught and democratic policies came into place. Blacks had higher marriage rate than whites since before the 70's and strong family structure too. And a better work ethic than modern blacks do now. The high crime rate for blacks didnt start til around the same time everything else went to shit for them. There are also reasons for that too.

This is why we are trying to improve the situation here but the causes need to be mentioned and recognized instead of saying things without knowing the facts on both sides

Blacks in America tried, like with "Black Wall street, the black pather party and Marcus Garvery and the Garveyan movement. All capable, well spoken and intelligent black gentiles.

Thats why the Jew needs to be eradicated. Completely. They are parasites and destroyers. Plain and simple.

Much love and respect to you HPS Shannon for not just giving up when you see things like this here. I completely understand whites frustrations etc but the reality is that, here in the states, when you go to certain areas. There is the same thing. Whites, Asians, Mexicans, blacks, Figi people IE you name the race, and I guarantee you there will be more than enough ghetto ones, that sag their pants, talk ghetto as shit, engage in criminal activities, do drugs etc, the whole 9. Some areas, it’s more or less of a race participating in such behaviors. Just scummy people in general.

So I don’t understand why people talk like their race is 100% exempt of such things is all I’m saying.

I won’t argue that this may be more so in black culture but at the end of the day we know who’s mainly responsible for this problem, it’s the removal of spiritual knowledge and active destruction of gentile cultures purposely done by the Jews.

No we’re not equal and that’s okay but as you said, each gentile race has roots from something great and can become great.

Ok I won't use it again sorry about that I am not really a mean person. I was just very much taken advantage of by certain individuals. I would not have much more respect for a white person or Asian or anyone else acting like this to be honest. All these experiences was partly why I became disgusted by Society in general and am not sure even how to have that many friends of my own race even. However yes the automatic reaction from me is to trust people of my own race more and feel more connection I think that is natural.

Ok so social programming is the root cause of these kinds of things. I am not honestly sure if any of the people that did things like that to me had Jewish blood or not though cause I wasn't in Satanism that much when I was hanging out with them or aware or meditating etc. I am sure not all of them did. I think honestly it must be a miserable life to live like this and really believe it is how life is supposed to be. I never fully did just was a follower.

I would hope someday soon someone or a group of people in society somehow addresses these things. Some of them are being used by the Jews to kill us and our culture too though. I don't think we should just stand by and take that. I would say we also need to be seperate somehow and not all jammed in toghether. I'd bet if these people knew of spirituality they would not act like this. Like that quote in the Hindu Scriptures I liked they are ignorant and living at a state that is lower than that of the animals. I wouldn't think this is the case if they practiced meditation.

I don't think that any race of gentiles is bad I never said that but I was trying to express my frustration with how we are being treated by them in any urban type of area in America just about from what I have heard. I have mostly lived in urban areas since being on my own to be honest so that is where I am coming from.

I think something needs to be done though and I don't think I should lower myself to their level to interact with them that is what I was saying.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh and to add to this I didn't know it was a recent thing. I thought they always acted like this. I am glad though you don't like it either.

slyscorpion said:

There are blacks who are actually intelligent and dedicated to work and serve the country,there are many of them in police who risk their lives to fight crimes and other social positions in america.
You only associate blacks with hoodlumps,that's one thing people do,blacks are inferior because they are on the streets doing crimes forgetting that there are ones do are in high social position serving the country.
There are also Asian and white gangs too who steal and slunder just like blacks although it is on a lower rate,check the music industry what do you see,muh LIL UZI and 21 savage,raping about gangstar shit,smoking weed and have all this half naked girls who only show their ass.all sexualization of women,that is the kind of culture they are selling to blacks,and you know who run this?
A tall Jews that's who,there you have it,Jews anywhere there is degeneration,it dosnt pass this,I heard that some Jews in the 90s decided that they would build prisons in america to send blacks into so they can make shekels from it,this is done by first degenerating them to a life of crimes,the more blacks go to prison the more Jews make money,this was given by a whistle blower who attended their meeting,apparently he refused to be a part of this because he was gentile and a good guy.
Blacks have a beautiful culture and a spiritual system based spiritual advancement and perfection,check out the teachings of orishas by the yorubas,it is all about spiritual alchemy and one reaching godhead.and the Yoruba came from Egypt,Africans are connected to Egypt.even the ones deep in the west too like the Igbos also have connections with Egypt.
But what do you think would happen when a people have been taken from their land to a foreign land and sold a life of drugs and degeneration,you just find out.

slyscorpion said:
Ok I won't use it again sorry about that I am not really a mean person. I was just very much taken advantage of by certain individuals. I would not have much more respect for a white person or Asian or anyone else acting like this to be honest. All these experiences was partly why I became disgusted by Society in general and am not sure even how to have that many friends of my own race even. However yes the automatic reaction from me is to trust people of my own race more and feel more connection I think that is natural.

Ok so social programming is the root cause of these kinds of things. I am not honestly sure if any of the people that did things like that to me had Jewish blood or not though cause I wasn't in Satanism that much when I was hanging out with them or aware or meditating etc. I am sure not all of them did. I think honestly it must be a miserable life to live like this and really believe it is how life is supposed to be. I never fully did just was a follower.

I would hope someday soon someone or a group of people in society somehow addresses these things. Some of them are being used by the Jews to kill us and our culture too though. I don't think we should just stand by and take that. I would say we also need to be seperate somehow and not all jammed in toghether. I'd bet if these people knew of spirituality they would not act like this. Like that quote in the Hindu Scriptures I liked they are ignorant and living at a state that is lower than that of the animals. I wouldn't think this is the case if they practiced meditation.

I don't think that any race of gentiles is bad I never said that but I was trying to express my frustration with how we are being treated by them in any urban type of area in America just about from what I have heard. I have mostly lived in urban areas since being on my own to be honest so that is where I am coming from.

I think something needs to be done though and I don't think I should lower myself to their level to interact with them that is what I was saying.

I know what you meant and trust me, I feel the same way you do about blacks, ALOT. And just because they are black like me doesnt mean I have care for them. Many of them I wish wouldnt exist but I always know the root of the problem.

Also to point out, I'm not trying to tell you what words to use, and sorry if it came off that way but remember that we still have enemies and people who use our posts and take them out of context and say" Hey look, I told you the Joyofsatan was racist" etc, etc. We really dont need that and it makes the things I so, for example a bit set back.

I always am dealing with the situation of trying to explain how the JoyofSatan is not racist and be the balancing wheel. If you go online you will see how people still think I am a black hater or white person pretending to be black because of my position here at the JoS and views which oppose the Jewish brainwashing anti- white ideology.

Its just better to be classy and neutral on the subject and it avoids confusion and problems when new members see posts with racial slurs.

Would you guys respect me if I started referring to the degenerate or brainwashed whites as "crackers or honkeys, etc"?
No. Its just sleazy and silly.

We all have the scum in our race.

But yes, blacks obviously never acted like this. If people just looked at the problems and the time period when the problems for blacks started, you'd see alot. If you go back to the early century and compared a good chunk of blacks to the modern ones, you can see a degeneration and reduction of intelligence and cultural values. There were many black nationalists in Africa who tried to liberate their countries but were killed by the Jewish created CIA and other related operations. No matter your race, if you grow up around drugs, violence, poverty, brainwashing and fatherless homes, the result will be horrible.

But the white race is exceptional and has faired better off when it comes the Jewish onslaught, but the Jew is pressing down hard on you guys and you still have the degenerates of your groups lowering your race as you already know.

The races will separate in the end and we will all be better off and order and society restored. Especially as we have more advancing gentiles of our races. It will be awesome and beautiful. Thats why I totally appreciate all the dedicated satanists here. What we do now is shaping things. We will all be the elite and the teachers.

Ok I will take some time to look this up at some point (not right now since I am doing something else) and see how and when some of the blacks in America started acting like this. I would bet 100% that the Jews are behind this. I won't hang out with them but then again I wouldn't hang out with any whites that were like this either. So I hope no one thinks I am hating an entire race of people for the way some of them act.

slyscorpion said:
Ok I will take some time to look this up at some point (not right now since I am doing something else) and see how and when some of the blacks in America started acting like this. I would bet 100% that the Jews are behind this. I won't hang out with them but then again I wouldn't hang out with any whites that were like this either. So I hope no one thinks I am hating an entire race of people for the way some of them act.

I'm sure no one is thinking that because you made your point clearly when you first posted in this thread. Anyone actually paying attention would see that.

I was just trying to educate you alittle more on the situation since you thought blacks always behaved this way and dismissed it as inferiority.

I also want to make it clear that you are completely justified in how you feel as I feel the same way. I dont associate with most blacks because of that. Its just plain justified and warranted. What self respecting person would be around people like that?

Yes-- it all traces back to the Jews. Fuck, I hate them so much...

slyscorpion said:

I will be writing articles on the situation with the black race's declines in America. No need to study it if you dont have time, you can stay tuned with my articles.

I note in studying Voodoo that it has been merged with Xianity energy forms this is probably why the Catholic church tolerated this because they understand what this does. People blame Voodoo for Haiti but always never blame the Catholic church. The Jews in general also have a big hold there and use it to traffic children out of and drugs through.

I also note in ancient South America there might been some kind of different civilizations of races from White, Black and Amerindian all honored Satan. Blacks lived farther out then Africa but this goes back to before the attack on our solar system. I have been able to study the Dogon and they live in a totally different way psychologically then modern Blacks. They also have names of Egyptian Gods in some cases. They talk of interaction with the Gods. They have spiritual teachings as well.

Tesla and Hitler are examples of what White men would be normally if we lived In a spiritual society. Both had spiritual practices, Hitler finished the Magnum Opus. Tesla also practiced Kundalini Yoga he talked about this in an interview he gave. I mentioned how he received telepathic messages from our Gods to build the tech that gave us electrical power the Jews stopped Tesla from his dream of giving the world free clean energy which I suspect is what the Gods want. The amount of destruction and wars fought over fossil fuel is insane the Jews wanted fossil fuel to expand their power monopoly over the world. We never needed it.

Sometimes I still find myself so amused when threads like this just get so aggressive so quickly... just because it's extremely expected. I think I only look at them to play some gambling game where I win an imaginary million dollar cheque if I come across one that doesn't spiral into a ball-pit of shit.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sometimes I still find myself so amused when threads like this just get so aggressive so quickly... just because it's extremely expected. I think I only look at them to play some gambling game where I win an imaginary million dollar cheque if I come across one that doesn't spiral into a ball-pit of shit.

Elaborate on that.

How exactly did it get aggressive? Its just conversation. I think its therapeutic and needed.

HP Mageson666 said:
I note in studying Voodoo that it has been merged with Xianity energy forms this is probably why the Catholic church tolerated this because they understand what this does. People blame Voodoo for Haiti but always never blame the Catholic church. The Jews in general also have a big hold there and use it to traffic children out of and drugs through.

I also note in ancient South America there might been some kind of different civilizations of races from White, Black and Amerindian all honored Satan. Blacks lived farther out then Africa but this goes back to before the attack on our solar system. I have been able to study the Dogon and they live in a totally different way psychologically then modern Blacks. They also have names of Egyptian Gods in some cases. They talk of interaction with the Gods. They have spiritual teachings as well.

Tesla and Hitler are examples of what White men would be normally if we lived In a spiritual society. Both had spiritual practices, Hitler finished the Magnum Opus. Tesla also practiced Kundalini Yoga he talked about this in an interview he gave. I mentioned how he received telepathic messages from our Gods to build the tech that gave us electrical power the Jews stopped Tesla from his dream of giving the world free clean energy which I suspect is what the Gods want. The amount of destruction and wars fought over fossil fuel is insane the Jews wanted fossil fuel to expand their power monopoly over the world. We never needed it.
I need the source of Tesla practicing Yoga. I can't seem to find anything.

This one actually stayed very civil and nice in my opinion. Nothing bad there.

HPS Shannon said:

Elaborate on that.

How exactly did it get aggressive? Its just conversation. I think its therapeutic and needed.

Perhaps aggressive was too strong a word to use, just stiff debate. Because of the enemy I don't think it will ever not be a sensitive discussion for a very, very long time. Definitely needed of course, there's a lot of venting of frustration that's built up over so many years. Both sides have deep-seated anger about many aspects because of the filthy jews.

Poor jews though, so lacking in diversity in their 'holy' land. I think we should help them out in opening up to equality and tolerance and send shiploads of immigrants their way, they'll love it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back