Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Repressed Rage/ Repressed emotions

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone sticks around for a long long time and does meditations, MerKaBa and what have you, while ignoring some dirt and hangups, then these will start to merge in and become more and more deeply routed inside the person's being. After a while it can seem as if that dirt is part of yourself, and once such a point has been reached it can be difficult to remove it, because in many cases it wont even appear as dirt in the first place. I believe that this is what has happened with Aldrick here.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aldrick, I wont waste your time here with any fancy eloquent talk. A while ago I took a look at your chakras let's just say it doesn't look very pretty. I wont share specifics here as info like this could make it easier for enemies to curse you and hit you at your weak spots. I'll send you the details I saw as an e-mail.
Take those weak spots and accept that they're there, instead of trying to fuse them with yourself. Address each spot individually one by one with some cleaning working and blast away that dirt with whatever mantra you want to use. Probably Suryae or Visuddhi will work best. It wont be pretty and it wont be fun, but it'll let you finally move beyond this shit if you go through with it relentlessly.

I agree with Jack, by focusing on fears they can easily become real as energy will work towards fullfiling what's on our mind.
Being cautious is one thing, being ridden by fears until you are doomed is another thing.

As long one is healing traumas, cleaning soul and keeping his/her eyes open it should be okay. I really think that situation is not even that bad but okay, my opinion is not that important at all right now. We should see and learn some things for ourselves sometimes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldric I believe at this point all the same card after an endless time of constant repeats are running out. Everytime it goes like, why are you aggressive and a hazard?

"Well because I am a hurt and very sensitive sweetheart". Then the shit repeats again. Now let's make friends. And the whole haphazard repeats again and again. Why you do this crap? "Cause I love Satan and I'm a hurt sweetheart of course".

Do not wear one badge of being around for a long time if you do not uphold it, shoving it in people's faces to get "friends" and "trust", and keep the e-drama going. Seriously.

Forgiveness and understanding is constantly given without a point at all. All that's received from that is more problems.

If you did not create and participate in circus you would not have circus problems.

The fact that this theme plays around with members who just leave or discontinue Satanism because of being overly exposed or seeing and considering "Strong Satanists" nutty shit like this, pray it does not become Satan's problem in which case I will not deal with it anymore with any forgiveness. It will be dealt with as an illness.

I tried to Leave and it was no you are improving all the time. Now what? ***

I battle with trying to feel things correctly. Youre suppose to hate them but love them, just kidding now Hate them.

I thought about others who might be Hurting, thats what prompted me to show that I care. Yes I realize I can be looked at as up and down and I have caused Harm.

Zola wasnt just my friend If you remember. You worked with her too. I thought I was serving Satan. But because of being trusting and weak, I caused harm. Then when I dont care I cause harm.

Its like performing a juggling act in a china store.

Just tell me what to do. Do I leave, Do I stay. What do I put my energy into if I stay.

Jack said:
Suffering is a conduit for more hatred and misery. Its breeds more hatred and it starts cycling in a samsaric loop. When you are unconsciously convinced everyone is against you ,your unconscious will drive you towards events and make you experience events that will feed your self delusion. Do a psychological healing working and a freeing of soul working targeting your specific problems.

I can't speak for Aldrick, but it's difficult to ignore all of the bad news and think how it might affect you one day. In the UK, a 19 year old man got thrown in jail for 10 years for tapping a girl on the arm to get her attention. TEN YEARS. So i read something like that, and the algorithms on whatever website point me to similar content where men's lives have been ruined by simple accusations with seemingly innocent circumstances with no merit or evidence all because the accuser has a vagina. That would make me think "I'll never find love because every woman thinks I'm a rapist by default and therefore if I approach one even if I'm only asking where a store is or something mundane I'll end up in jail and on Megan's Law"

So i can't approach a woman in real life now because of the whole #MeToo culture and how I'm a rapist by default all because of my genitals. What about Online dating like Okcupid? I'm not the most attractive man, nor am I ugly but I've had no luck there either.

I've also wanted to travel to Europe but then the news shows Africans throwing hand grenades at police, stabbing and raping tourists, setting cars on fire like this is an everyday occurance. Even if I went on some YouTube travel vlog where the guy goes to Germany, you see Iraqi flags before you see German ones.

Seeing all of this behind a screen is different from actually experiencing it, I know that much but its very very hard to tell who is evil and who is genuine, who would kill you over $20 and who would come to your aid and call the medics if you're wounded.

Generally I tended to judge based on my own experiences rather than hearing about it happening to someone else. So far, i haven't been falsely accused of rape but I have had to flee the city in fear for my life to a place i know he'd never find me. Where I am now, I've got nobody except my family who lives in the area. No friends, no hobbies except fixing random shit on my car or around the house, nothing but work.

@Aldrick if you want to talk to me, my email is open. [email protected] same goes for Shael and Jack

HP Mageson666 said:
He stated his father is not physically violent towards him and asked for advice with cleaning the soul of psychic imprints from the results of living in the environment and its effects.

He never stated his life was threatened or at risk. People have the right to self defense most laws also recognize these. Smart people understand this and understand how to protect themselves. Knowing how to deal with difficult people by avoiding the situation and using psychic power is the highest level of personal protection.

You seem to have some issues with people disagreeing with you and feel the need to become pointlessly insulting. Why are you attempting to make conflicts? It seems your venting over other things. All your posts seem over emotional are you doing alright?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Oh please. This was coming from a story of his father wanting to beat the shit out of him. I thought it was a step dad. I had someone whos step dad, pulled a gun on them and wanted to kill them.

Oh we can go to jail. Boo hoo. If someone is trying to do harm to you or kill you. Its high time to defend yourself. Where I come from you hit the bully in the face.

Seriously, fucking pansies. Now you can scold me about superior you are to me. What a fuckin joke.

In my country, there's a stupid law called "excess of self-defence". The damage you do must be "proportional" in the judge's eyes. Of course, it almost never is as judges and most law professionals are marxist to the core. Someone breaks into your house and threatens you with a knife and you're not allowed to incapacitate them, shoot them into the legs/feet or break some bones or something. Truly ridiculous.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldric I believe at this point all the same card after an endless time of constant repeats are running out. Everytime it goes like, why are you aggressive and a hazard?

"Well because I am a hurt and very sensitive sweetheart". Then the shit repeats again. Now let's make friends. And the whole haphazard repeats again and again. Why you do this crap? "Cause I love Satan and I'm a hurt sweetheart of course".

Do not wear one badge of being around for a long time if you do not uphold it, shoving it in people's faces to get "friends" and "trust", and keep the e-drama going. Seriously.

Forgiveness and understanding is constantly given without a point at all. All that's received from that is more problems.

If you did not create and participate in circus you would not have circus problems.

The fact that this theme plays around with members who just leave or discontinue Satanism because of being overly exposed or seeing and considering "Strong Satanists" nutty shit like this, pray it does not become Satan's problem in which case I will not deal with it anymore with any forgiveness. It will be dealt with as an illness.

So when my Guards up, its fine. I even get asked if Im okay. The moment I let down my guard and pour my Heart out. Thats when the attack comes. I get told I will be an Enemy of Satan. Then I become more hurt and become more cold. The whole process starts all over again.

But no I am completely to Blame for this yoyo effect. Couldnt be anyone else having anything to do with it.

Everything I had been complaining about just got showed in live Detail. It didnt hurt this time. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

You are so paranoid maintaining a logical conversation with you appears to be impossible. "Everyone is out to get me!!!!", "But hey I want to be around everyone!!". "Follow the train of my sensible thought everyone and get seizures with me, or you are not compassionate!".

Instead of recoiling and playing the victim at all times, maybe you should be directing energy in solving these problems. You haven't been doing this and this is clear.

Your incapability to look at your own self and understand why this is caused [see for example what kind of stuff you are writing] is glaring.

Instead of tending to your own problems, all this time, was wasted in pretending to going to take "Care" of other people, doing this and that. What was the amount of time and energy devoted in fixing and self understanding? None.

You will never be able to understand others or ever be understood unless you do some work on yourself. Even now, all you do is dramatic twists and your typical extremes.

You also mentioned something in regards to your diet, and how it affects you negatively. Make sure this is somehow brought in control also.

What is commonly attributed to be a solely 'mental' or 'spiritual' problem, can be frequent be a health problem or a dietary problem.

Stormblood said:
HP Mageson666 said:
He stated his father is not physically violent towards him and asked for advice with cleaning the soul of psychic imprints from the results of living in the environment and its effects.

He never stated his life was threatened or at risk. People have the right to self defense most laws also recognize these. Smart people understand this and understand how to protect themselves. Knowing how to deal with difficult people by avoiding the situation and using psychic power is the highest level of personal protection.

You seem to have some issues with people disagreeing with you and feel the need to become pointlessly insulting. Why are you attempting to make conflicts? It seems your venting over other things. All your posts seem over emotional are you doing alright?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Oh please. This was coming from a story of his father wanting to beat the shit out of him. I thought it was a step dad. I had someone whos step dad, pulled a gun on them and wanted to kill them.

Oh we can go to jail. Boo hoo. If someone is trying to do harm to you or kill you. Its high time to defend yourself. Where I come from you hit the bully in the face.

Seriously, fucking pansies. Now you can scold me about superior you are to me. What a fuckin joke.

In my country, there's a stupid law called "excess of self-defence". The damage you do must be "proportional" in the judge's eyes. Of course, it almost never is as judges and most law professionals are marxist to the core. Someone breaks into your house and threatens you with a knife and you're not allowed to incapacitate them, shoot them into the legs/feet or break some bones or something. Truly ridiculous.
It is fucking ridiculous, this is thanks to the lovely leftist government that we had (and unfortunately we still have) they tried to change it with the last government but now it's all gone thanks to the leftist government of now...

ShadowTheRaven said:
Jack said:
Suffering is a conduit for more hatred and misery. Its breeds more hatred and it starts cycling in a samsaric loop. When you are unconsciously convinced everyone is against you ,your unconscious will drive you towards events and make you experience events that will feed your self delusion. Do a psychological healing working and a freeing of soul working targeting your specific problems.

I can't speak for Aldrick, but it's difficult to ignore all of the bad news and think how it might affect you one day. In the UK, a 19 year old man got thrown in jail for 10 years for tapping a girl on the arm to get her attention. TEN YEARS. So i read something like that, and the algorithms on whatever website point me to similar content where men's lives have been ruined by simple accusations with seemingly innocent circumstances with no merit or evidence all because the accuser has a vagina. That would make me think "I'll never find love because every woman thinks I'm a rapist by default and therefore if I approach one even if I'm only asking where a store is or something mundane I'll end up in jail and on Megan's Law"

So i can't approach a woman in real life now because of the whole #MeToo culture and how I'm a rapist by default all because of my genitals. What about Online dating like Okcupid? I'm not the most attractive man, nor am I ugly but I've had no luck there either.

I've also wanted to travel to Europe but then the news shows Africans throwing hand grenades at police, stabbing and raping tourists, setting cars on fire like this is an everyday occurance. Even if I went on some YouTube travel vlog where the guy goes to Germany, you see Iraqi flags before you see German ones.

Seeing all of this behind a screen is different from actually experiencing it, I know that much but its very very hard to tell who is evil and who is genuine, who would kill you over $20 and who would come to your aid and call the medics if you're wounded.

Generally I tended to judge based on my own experiences rather than hearing about it happening to someone else. So far, i haven't been falsely accused of rape but I have had to flee the city in fear for my life to a place i know he'd never find me. Where I am now, I've got nobody except my family who lives in the area. No friends, no hobbies except fixing random shit on my car or around the house, nothing but work.

@Aldrick if you want to talk to me, my email is open. [email protected] same goes for Shael and Jack
You must be mentally grounded. Being emotionally weak is very disadvantageous in our line of work. Being scared,becoming nihilistic ,pessimistic or becoming paranoid is not conducive to your well being. Emotions come and go. With void meditation you'll be able to fully control your emotional mind. Develop equanimity to feel emotions without the need to change them. Develop power to create emotions out of nothing. Just because the world is bad doesn't mean you should stop living . This emotional frailty comes with cultural marxism which is targeted at white men. Some years ago people were killing each other en masse in the balkans and in the middle east(still are). Hundreds of thousands of people were mass murdered in the world wars and thousands killed in the imperial wars before that. Hundreds of templars and witches were burnt at the stake. War,famine ,death and suffering for a thousand years. Do you think these people were emotionally frail like you and were considering such a defeatist mindset ? NO! Never consider defeat.Never let nihilism even register in your mind. Move forward with your duties till you fucking die and do not let anyone stop you .

And you will get love.Just do what i told you in the other topic and don't do anything illegal. There are still sensible women around who are not vapid marxists.

Jack said:
This emotional frailty comes with cultural marxism which is targeted at white men. Some years ago people were killing each other en masse in the balkans and in the middle east(still are). Hundreds of thousands of people were mass murdered in the world wars and thousands killed in the imperial wars before that. Hundreds of templars and witches were burnt at the stake. War,famine ,death and suffering for a thousand years. Do you think these people were emotionally frail like you and were considering such a defeatist mindset ? NO! Never consider defeat.Never let nihilism even register in your mind. Move forward with your duties till you fucking die and do not let anyone stop you .

And you will get love.Just do what i told you in the other topic and don't do anything illegal. There are still sensible women around who are not vapid marxists.

Oh gee, Jack, just because the US isn't war-torn doesn't mean society isn't falling apart. That's not me having a defeatist attitude because I know I'm out of danger, what do I have to worry about on a personal level? Nothing. So what are you suggesting, that i join the military? That I pick up my rifle and wait for the next regime-change war and my letter of deployment? Because at least dying in a war is more honorable than being shot by some gangbanger over a case of mistaken identity, granted I don't have to worry about the latter anymore.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I tried to Leave and it was no you are improving all the time. Now what? ***

I battle with trying to feel things correctly. Youre suppose to hate them but love them, just kidding now Hate them.

I thought about others who might be Hurting, thats what prompted me to show that I care. Yes I realize I can be looked at as up and down and I have caused Harm.

Zola wasnt just my friend If you remember. You worked with her too. I thought I was serving Satan. But because of being trusting and weak, I caused harm. Then when I dont care I cause harm.

Its like performing a juggling act in a china store.

Just tell me what to do. Do I leave, Do I stay. What do I put my energy into if I stay.

as one of those people who got ripped off /were stupid enouth to believe.

We all do errors from time to time. I don´t blame you or any other person involved unless the jew ofcourse.

Please do what HP.Cobra and shael did advice. Besides that there is allways room for more rtrs.

Shael said:
You'd be surprised. In many countries you would end up in jail for this. "Self defense" has very shitty legal definitions in most non-US countries. Where I live you'd see easily several years of jail if you shot someone with a gun, even if he threatened your life. Not everyone lives in the US, keep that in mind. Also, when the person you shot is a rapefugee, you best bet every person in court will try their hardest to get you the longest sentence. This is just how bad the legal and political situation is in these countries (not that you'd easily get a gun there anyway).

In the first place your live is important, if you think in a life-threatening situation about the consequences of your self defense, you will be dead. Living > possibel jail. In this situation remember weak spots eyes, throat, genital, nose. Visiting self defense is also adviced. even if in some countrys they treat your hands after 10 jears practise like a weapon. But like I wrote before Live > possibel jail. Also in some countrys there are so many rapefugees imprisoned that they release inmates way earlyer, for the new inmates.... (talked with someone who works as prison guard)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back