Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Repressed Rage/ Repressed emotions

Dalacos

So to start with this is what I can gather about myself and my background which may give some perspective. Also just wanted to say if this should go into health I am sorry I'll repost there if asked too. Anyways I grew up with a dad who can't control his temper. He jumps around screaming yelling and loves loves loves fighting. Now granted he never took his physical aggression out on me as much as he wanted but only because my mom, for all her issues, protected me from that; but he really regrets not being able to. He always says I never got spanked and put in my place enough as a kid (in regards to any of my 'rebellious nature') along with the 'fact' (in his mind it is a fact) "some 'smart' people on the internet made you not believe in god so fuck off with that bullshit they brainwashed you". Which is just funny from an outsider standpoint. However I seem to not be able to express my rage. I was always meek and preferred words to violence unless it was a game. I never liked to physically hurt someone if it was serious. Im sure that was turn the other cheek programming, but it is on such a level i cant seem to really feel rage or for that matter emotions very deeply. I am not a sociopath because I felt them very very deeply once its just now its like numb. Sorta dull even. Are there any workings that will help. I assume Satanma along with Munka will help for sure but anything else that will really help. Could it be from my throat Chakra being blocked or even a deep seeded psychological recursion loop?

Click on the second link in this comment
Sabazios said:
This is the stuff of Argedco
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA
And watch all of those videos. Some of them will make you more angry than you can even imagine, so have the RTR ready so you can do the RTR when you are watching it. This will release your repressed emotions, especially anger.

Looking at the others having the same issues I think I have noticed that often when 5. chakra is damaged 2. is too.
So if someone damaged your emotions and way you feel and express your feelings your sacral might be damaged as well and unable to function properly.

I have seen people who developed crazy psychological issues because of that, one of them is twisted sexuality and too dense sexual feelings and the need to dominate everyone in almost one jewish manner. On the other side what might happen is complete shut off of those feelings. Mars ruling sacral when feeling supressed can be super dangerous and might start exploding sometimes so to say and after sacral is cleaned those feelings might arise a lot more for a while and then to normalise later. Venus- Mars connection, sacral and throat chakra when working on them should be worked in pair for the best results. Both are of a creative principle and they rule self expression, so try to stick to people who can understand you better while healing, talk more, write things, try to have more sex, pay attention to your diet ( Shael made research on this and I believe he has a file about it).

Too supressed people tend to be too shy and they tend to be too scared and feeling numb often, are almost invinsible and nobody notices them. Too confident people ( broken type of confidence) tend to be too angry and too loud, too manipulative and repulsive. None of those are good. I know that sometimes too shy people tend to suddenly turn to be too loud and to start behaving like a biggest jerks , but no matter what cleaning brings you, if you do cleaning in a right way it will normalise later.

For cleaning and empowering those chakras you can use mantras that are on the site. Haum for throat, Vaum for Sacral.
Surya and Raum for more of cleaning and Visuddhi might help too. Wunjo for healing. Thurisaz rune to break down nasty barriers and dirt that is hard to clean. Sowilo might help you with making workings but chakras stronger too. Then Uruz for sex and libido. Ehh after it when you feel cleaner you should study your natal chart a bit and try planetary mantras. Mars square and Venus square to help you further. Sun square will help you a lot no matter what tho :) now idk about moon mantra, it's weird as fuck but maybe try if you want to

Yeah I understand how big pain in the ass it can be to be stuck with nasty and violent people, they just must break you apart just because they think they must be right about everything all the time. Stay away from such a people. If needed bind them with Isa rune or ask Satan or your guardians to help you, don't be afraid to protect yourself.

Dalacos said:
So to start with this is what I can gather about myself and my background which may give some perspective. Also just wanted to say if this should go into health I am sorry I'll repost there if asked too. Anyways I grew up with a dad who can't control his temper. He jumps around screaming yelling and loves loves loves fighting. Now granted he never took his physical aggression out on me as much as he wanted but only because my mom, for all her issues, protected me from that; but he really regrets not being able to. He always says I never got spanked and put in my place enough as a kid (in regards to any of my 'rebellious nature') along with the 'fact' (in his mind it is a fact) "some 'smart' people on the internet made you not believe in god so fuck off with that bullshit they brainwashed you". Which is just funny from an outsider standpoint. However I seem to not be able to express my rage. I was always meek and preferred words to violence unless it was a game. I never liked to physically hurt someone if it was serious. Im sure that was turn the other cheek programming, but it is on such a level i cant seem to really feel rage or for that matter emotions very deeply. I am not a sociopath because I felt them very very deeply once its just now its like numb. Sorta dull even. Are there any workings that will help. I assume Satanma along with Munka will help for sure but anything else that will really help. Could it be from my throat Chakra being blocked or even a deep seeded psychological recursion loop?

Hello Sweetie. You are young and of a passive personality.

You see what youll learn is no one respects you. They will use and abuse you to no end. So what you need to do is simple.

Start working out and get bug and strong. Then get mean. Tell him to shove his worthless jew on a stick up his ass with the other shit where it belongs.

If he approaches. Knock him the fuck out. Then when he wakes up, he will be very hesitant to try and walk on you.

He sounds like a little bitch trying to pick on a child or someone weaker then him. Beat the shit out of him as many times as it takes, usually only once. Then verbally assualt him worse.

Then he will want to be your best friend. Be all nice to you. I use to get the shit beat out of me in school. Like hockey stick beat downs. Then my mars activated and I tried to maim and kill them. Suddenly they were all my best buds.

Oh hey man, come sit with us. I would have went to jail if I grew up in this decade. There was only one I never could get back at. Tough motherfucker.

Then I had to keep learning this same lesson all my life. Be nice to people and they will treat you like a dog. You knock the fuck out of this motherfucker one time, he will shut the fuck up.

Theyre weak. Dont let bullies fool you. Ive had people I thought would kick my ass, tremble just from me getting angry.

I had two black guys try and jump me walkin down the street. They were good size and had like this piece of wood for a weapon. I was like finally. I can take my anger out on you. You couldnt have picked a better time. This was I think 07.

I was excited to fight. They stopped dead in their tracks and ran away. They want someone weak that will cower to pick on. So when you are all like I dont like violence, I like words blah blah blah.

That is what invites him to treat you like that. Dont hide behind your mom. Show him that your ready to beat his ass into the ground and believe me he will leave you the fuck alone.

Cowardly bullies do not take much. It might just be you not backing down to him. Charge forward at him. Yell.

Hes looking for a little mommas boy to pick on. You show him a man that could kick his ass. He will be done.

Also Munka is good if you feel that you are in some way linked to the enemy as bad emotions and dirt might tie you in some nasty enemy bullshit. Satanama too will stop some of those energies and curses that belong to the enemy from affecting you, you can also cut off harmful ties to the enemy or break apart connection to some bad people for you. I hope that something will help you that I said to you, it might take some time tho to fix your problems fully.

Dalacos said:

it is best not to talk with outsider about jos stuff. did you consider a binding on your dad? (ISA rune)

You'll have to find the answer yourself to that question.. 'why can't I get mad?'

I can't tell you the answer or give you a hint in the direction because I don't think you should associate what I may tell you with what is actually going on..

But I'll tell you this as I've been in a similar situation quite a lot of years ago by now, and back then someone told me (something along those lines):

'Its okay to be mad'. 'you are allowed to be angry'.

Emotions will return over time, meditate and start cleaning. Things will start to surface and then you can deal with them.
You could take a look at Lydia's psychological healing working with wunjo, perhaps..

As for this annoying person.. have you done a binding on them yet?

Azorm said:
Looking at the others having the same issues I think I have noticed that often when 5. chakra is damaged 2. is too.
So if someone damaged your emotions and way you feel and express your feelings your sacral might be damaged as well and unable to function properly.

I have seen people who developed crazy psychological issues because of that, one of them is twisted sexuality and too dense sexual feelings and the need to dominate everyone in almost one jewish manner. On the other side what might happen is complete shut off of those feelings. Mars ruling sacral when feeling supressed can be super dangerous and might start exploding sometimes so to say and after sacral is cleaned those feelings might arise a lot more for a while and then to normalise later. Venus- Mars connection, sacral and throat chakra when working on them should be worked in pair for the best results. Both are of a creative principle and they rule self expression, so try to stick to people who can understand you better while healing, talk more, write things, try to have more sex, pay attention to your diet ( Shael made research on this and I believe he has a file about it).

Too supressed people tend to be too shy and they tend to be too scared and feeling numb often, are almost invinsible and nobody notices them. Too confident people ( broken type of confidence) tend to be too angry and too loud, too manipulative and repulsive. None of those are good. I know that sometimes too shy people tend to suddenly turn to be too loud and to start behaving like a biggest jerks , but no matter what cleaning brings you, if you do cleaning in a right way it will normalise later.

For cleaning and empowering those chakras you can use mantras that are on the site. Haum for throat, Vaum for Sacral.
Surya and Raum for more of cleaning and Visuddhi might help too. Wunjo for healing. Thurisaz rune to break down nasty barriers and dirt that is hard to clean. Sowilo might help you with making workings but chakras stronger too. Then Uruz for sex and libido. Ehh after it when you feel cleaner you should study your natal chart a bit and try planetary mantras. Mars square and Venus square to help you further. Sun square will help you a lot no matter what tho :) now idk about moon mantra, it's weird as fuck but maybe try if you want to

Yeah I understand how big pain in the ass it can be to be stuck with nasty and violent people, they just must break you apart just because they think they must be right about everything all the time. Stay away from such a people. If needed bind them with Isa rune or ask Satan or your guardians to help you, don't be afraid to protect yourself.

I actually think sacral works more in pair with throat chakra tho it seems real match should be with 6. Anyways, focus throat still. Moon basically rules emotions, but I found moon mantra little bit odd while using it, I felt numb somehow.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Dalacos said:

You see what youll learn is no one respects you. They will use and abuse you to no end. So what you need to do is simple.

Start working out and get bug and strong. Then get mean. Tell him to shove his worthless jew on a stick up his ass with the other shit where it belongs.

If he approaches. Knock him the fuck out. Then when he wakes up, he will be very hesitant to try and walk on you.

He sounds like a little bitch trying to pick on a child or someone weaker then him. Beat the shit out of him as many times as it takes, usually only once. Then verbally assualt him worse.

Then he will want to be your best friend. Be all nice to you. I use to get the shit beat out of me in school. Like hockey stick beat downs. Then my mars activated and I tried to maim and kill them. Suddenly they were all my best buds.

Oh hey man, come sit with us. I would have went to jail if I grew up in this decade. There was only one I never could get back at. Tough motherfucker.

Then I had to keep learning this same lesson all my life. Be nice to people and they will treat you like a dog. You knock the fuck out of this motherfucker one time, he will shut the fuck up.

Theyre weak. Dont let bullies fool you. Ive had people I thought would kick my ass, tremble just from me getting angry.

I had two black guys try and jump me walkin down the street. They were good size and had like this piece of wood for a weapon. I was like finally. I can take my anger out on you. You couldnt have picked a better time. This was I think 07.

I was excited to fight. They stopped dead in their tracks and ran away. They want someone weak that will cower to pick on. So when you are all like I dont like violence, I like words blah blah blah.

That is what invites him to treat you like that. Dont hide behind your mom. Show him that your ready to beat his ass into the ground and believe me he will leave you the fuck alone.

Cowardly bullies do not take much. It might just be you not backing down to him. Charge forward at him. Yell.

Hes looking for a little mommas boy to pick on. You show him a man that could kick his ass. He will be done.
Some seriously good advice

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Dalacos said:

Look at how people act here. All superior and arrogant. Till you put them in their place. Then Its passive tactics. Oh Aldrick is so mean. Then they come to you like, hey you should be morally superior and let everyone walk on you. Come on please let your guard down and be weak. So you do and then they treat you like, wah, oh good, kill yourself. And try to kick you while your down.

Thats why when I stand up for someone or whatever it is. Not letting someone be a bully and they come to me like Aldrick youre not being a perfect super advanced being and just letting them win over you and others. My reply is always do shut up and go fuck yourself.

Oh ohhh but Aldrick. Ohh I only have best intentions, spazzes out like little bitch.

Oh well then in that case, take your best intentions and shove them up your ass.

Crocodile tears of sympathy. Aldrick the horrible nasty mean person.

Yes, yes I am. Because stupid fuckin people have made that away. I am naturally quite an agreeable and nice person. But I can play their little game better then they can.

People will abuse you to no end. Until you stand up and say enough of this shit. I put myself first, and those are weaker first. They want arrogance and cockiness or want to fight. Ok but im gonna give it everything I have. Because im not looking like a coward to just make myself feel better. Im looking for fucking blood.

Because either we will pass over their body, or they will pass over ours!

Then youre ready for blood. You think here we go, this is it. Im gonna tear them limb from limb and their gonna fight back. Theyre gonna fuck me up a little but theyre gonna get it worse.

They just cower down. Oh no please wahh. Youre like what the fuck. I should have been in so many fights. But it just ends Like that.

Then I have friend, who is not aggressive at all. We got into a fight and he fucked my shit up. Like repeatedely hit me in the back of the head 10 times with a picture frame till it was in pieces on the floor. Knocked each other around.

I was laughing my ass off. I was like this is fucking awesome. He never tries to bully people. Very Libra type. Damn he had some fight in him. Most people just go oh no so scary ahhh.

The people that throw their weight around aint shit. Dont let em fool you.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
>If he approaches. Knock him the fuck out.
>Beat the shit out of him as many times as it takes
Very bad and very dangerous advice, is what you meant to say. I'm surprised this post even went through, as it falls into the "do not give illegal advice" category for many countries.

It's a good idea to stand up to bullies and to show them that you're ready to flay them alive, but it's not a good idea to liberally go and beat people up. In many countries, you can get into serious trouble for this. Yeah sure, the dad could get timid after getting beaten up. But he could also kick you out of the house, or call the cops on you and have you locked up if you try to assault him again. Do not give out advice like this that could get people behind steel bars.

A simple binding working will solve this easily, without having to take the risk of going to jail.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Very bad and very dangerous advice, is what you meant to say. I'm surprised this post even went through, as it falls into the "do not give illegal advice" category for many countries.

It's a good idea to stand up to bullies and to show them that you're ready to flay them alive, but it's not a good idea to liberally go and beat people up. In many countries, you can get into serious trouble for this. Yeah sure, the dad could get timid after getting beaten up. But he could also kick you out of the house, or call the cops on you and have you locked up if you try to assault him again. Do not give out advice like this that could get people behind steel bars.

A simple binding working will solve this easily, without having to take the risk of going to jail.

Its seriously foolish advice. Starting a fight with your father is not going to help anything. If you physically assault people you might kill them or harm them and in general be arrested and also taken to court for lawsuits.

Stay away from toxic people and heal the samskaras with cleaning the soul and create a positive self esteem. Just ignore your father you can also program your aura.

Also just working out in the gym does not make one good at hand to hand combat or self defense especially in a world where people carry weapons. It also will not heal the samskaras of a life time.

As someone who can somewhat relate since I had a shitty father(not abusive since I'd be in jail right now), and has problems with not feeling emotions, best advice for now is to take your time.

As much as you'd might want to run over your dad with a car, you can't. If you want my honest opinion, write down(or even better, memorize) the names of people who wrong you and get back at them when there's no risk for you. And since you're a SS, getting back at someone is rather easy.

Best thing you can do for now is work on getting out of there. You can get a job and move out. Then do a Jupiter square to attract good fortune. Do a money working. It's important for you to have money so you don't have to move back in.

And then just curse your dad, make his life miserable. You can do a death spell, but I prefer cursing what he cares about the most. Does he like riding a bike? Curse him to get into some violent accident and remain a cripple for the rest of his pathetic existence. Too brutal? Oh well... :roll:

HP Mageson666 said:
Its seriously foolish advice. Starting a fight with your father is not going to help anything. If you physically assault people you might kill them or harm them and in general be arrested and also taken to court for lawsuits.

Stay away from toxic people and heal the samskaras with cleaning the soul and create a positive self esteem. Just ignore your father you can also program your aura.

Also just working out in the gym does not make one good at hand to hand combat or self defense especially in a world where people carry weapons. It also will not heal the samskaras of a life time.

Oh please. This was coming from a story of his father wanting to beat the shit out of him. I thought it was a step dad. I had someone whos step dad, pulled a gun on them and wanted to kill them.

Oh we can go to jail. Boo hoo. If someone is trying to do harm to you or kill you. Its high time to defend yourself. Where I come from you hit the bully in the face.

Seriously, fucking pansies. Now you can scold me about superior you are to me. What a fuckin joke.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I was obviously being sarcastic. Should have worded it like "Finally! Some good advice. LOL".

Shael said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Sits down. Crosses my fingers. So self defense is now illegal? If you have a raging step dead trying to hurt you. You use confidence first and fist second to defend yourself against him.

So Lets say I wear a gun. Someone comes up to me to hurt me. I pull it out. Shoot him dead. Thats illegal to even talk about huh? Just suppose to let him kill you.

I will give ya a bit to really process what youre saying.

HP Mageson666 said:

Yes, it's a good thing to avoid physical fights in general if possible. While this is not an excuse to be physically weak or unprepared, if someone wants to get in a physical fight, there's a possibility that 1) they don't care about death/jail, 2) they have a weapon, and/or 3), they have a contactable disease, among other things. There are a lot of people in this Jew-infested world who feel they have nothing left to lose, so be careful.

Bullies are almost always cowards, if you show you're not afraid he'll stop because of fear you'll react.
If you hurt him he'll understand better, but to do it you have to be cautious. Do it out of self defence to not get in legal trouble.

Jack said:
I was obviously being sarcastic. Should have worded it like "Finally! Some good advice. LOL".
I guess a sarcastic tone is sometimes hard to convey through text alone. It sounded to me like you were being completely serious.

Jack said:
Shael said:
Jack said:

We have picked out the ass kisser. Oh better change your story because someone withHP in their signature didnt agree.

HP Mageson666 said:

Please Mageson, could you give us advices on how to destroy the samskaras and clean the chakras to get the psyche to the original perfect state? Mantras and how to use them. I'm talking about cleaning exercises on the chakras (not the freeing the soul workings' method).

He stated his father is not physically violent towards him and asked for advice with cleaning the soul of psychic imprints from the results of living in the environment and its effects.

He never stated his life was threatened or at risk. People have the right to self defense most laws also recognize these. Smart people understand this and understand how to protect themselves. Knowing how to deal with difficult people by avoiding the situation and using psychic power is the highest level of personal protection.

You seem to have some issues with people disagreeing with you and feel the need to become pointlessly insulting. Why are you attempting to make conflicts? It seems your venting over other things. All your posts seem over emotional are you doing alright?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Oh please. This was coming from a story of his father wanting to beat the shit out of him. I thought it was a step dad. I had someone whos step dad, pulled a gun on them and wanted to kill them.

Oh we can go to jail. Boo hoo. If someone is trying to do harm to you or kill you. Its high time to defend yourself. Where I come from you hit the bully in the face.

Seriously, fucking pansies. Now you can scold me about superior you are to me. What a fuckin joke.

HP Mageson666 said:
He stated his father is not physically violent towards him and asked for advice with cleaning the soul of psychic imprints from the results of living in the environment and its effects.

He never stated his life was threatened or at risk. People have the right to self defense most laws also recognize these. Smart people understand this and understand how to protect themselves. Knowing how to deal with difficult people by avoiding the situation and using psychic power is the highest level of personal protection.

You seem to have some issues with people disagreeing with you and feel the need to become pointlessly insulting. Why are you attempting to make conflicts? It seems your venting over other things. All your posts seem over emotional are you doing alright?

Aldrick Strickland said:

OH. Thats uh. Thats really strange. I thought he said his step dad tried to kill him and if not for his mother, he wouldnt be here... Well I guess I am having false memories. Yeah that changes the dialouge a little.

Well I dont mean to Insult someone as to make them feel bad. It feels like to me people always carry this Haughty Attitude. Like watch me be so Dominant and tear this person down. So I like to throw words around a little. Let them fight for their little control and superiority.

Till they realize it doesnt work and frustrates them. Because thats what eveyone wants, control. Then you step on a roller coaster ride and you lose all control. To some fear sinks in and takes hold. To others they arms back and say the Hell with it and feel exhilerated.

I am just trying to hold a hand out. Say the Hell with your control. It will never bring you what you want. You will always be a little slave to it.

If someone were to merely reply in such away that they stop trying to be in control of everything. I would Laugh with them. We could brace for the ride together. But theyre not satisfied with that. They have to feel they have Dominated someone and made them submit.

Have you ever watched it? Its quite Hilarious. Then they Hold these grudges against me for years. Because I took their little control away for a fleeting moment.

But control is a shackle. If they would only see how freeing it could be. When I worked at a Home for juvinle boys that was a sight to see. 17 year old males all trying to one up each other.

Be left alone with 16 of em at a time. They already have criminal records. Fights bust out. I took a few hits. Thankfully nothing serious. One tried to stab me one time.

You dont play their game. You play a different game. I mean what is with people and getting hurt over some guy they know nothing about words? Isnt that kinda silly. Words on a screen that are nothing if any serious matter. Im not saying I know where youre family is, im coming for you. That could be a little worrying. But just empty words.

As for me being alright. I dont really know how to answer that. I feel refreshed and have overcome the crushing depression. Now I feel Drunk all the time and I dont drink. Emotions and thoughts that just swirl and go where they want.

But I feel so guilty for how depressive I was there for a bit. Such a downer to others morale. That just.. Urks me. No I will remain strong for this Family. For this House of Satan.

I dont want my family hurt, no never that isnt it. But I dont wanna have to walk around going sorry sorry, did that hurt your feelings, did that offend you? Do you need your safe place?

I would rather someone say. Aldrick Shut the Hell up before I come over there and kick your fucking ass. I suppose that would be fighting words to some. But I would Laugh my ass off. I mean come on be a warrior. Show me you dont care. That youre a fighter.

I have a few placements that are do or die to the extreme. That its either accomplish this or to Hell we go. Ive never just lived life. Enjoyment, friends, love ect. It was meditate hours a day get to Godhead. Organize a Coven and fight.

On days off I would get up 5 am and do RTRs till 12:30 or later. Stopping for food and the bathroom. Between losing every friend I thought I had to feeling like no matter what I hit a wall.

If I cant make things better, then retreat is the only option. I have too much to give of this Satan Blessing of a body and life to give away. So for the time being I can escape in my mind.

Shael said:
Jack said:
I guess a sarcastic tone is sometimes hard to convey through text alone. It sounded to me like you were being completely serious.
I can't imagine someone's knocking out their dad for being mean,like wtf.

Aldrick Strickland said:

What have I told people? Every single person has an ulterior motive, and if they know they can't get the upper hand they'll be nice to you. I tried to be nice to others only to find out that 99% of the people I met turn out to be scumbags, and it looks like it was the same case for you growing up Aldrick. Unfortunately, I didn't learn until after I was out of school and taking on 2-4 people with broken beer bottles after getting in a bar fight.

That's why now if anyone decides to fuck with me, I'm beating them within an inch of their life with anything I can find. Choke them out, punch them in the adam's apple, find a huge wooden stick and just bean them over the head with it until it splinters, throw a brick, never hesitate to defend yourself if you know it's going to turn ugly. Fuck fighting clean, make them hurt and make them regret the moment they ever got aggressive. Don't murder them (unless they're trying to murder you) but if you can break their legs then by all means.

Orpheus said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Please Mageson, could you give us advices on how to destroy the samskaras and clean the chakras to get the psyche to the original perfect state? Mantras and how to use them. I'm talking about cleaning exercises on the chakras (not the freeing the soul workings' method).
Cleaning your aura and chakras with a mantra like Surya or Raum like it's stated on the Jos does exactly what you asked (After you used the mantra of course you have to use an affirmation). The Freeing the soul working it's for more specific cases but it does help.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

What have I told people? Every single person has an ulterior motive, and if they know they can't get the upper hand they'll be nice to you. I tried to be nice to others only to find out that 99% of the people I met turn out to be scumbags, and it looks like it was the same case for you growing up Aldrick. Unfortunately, I didn't learn until after I was out of school and taking on 2-4 people with broken beer bottles after getting in a bar fight.

That's why now if anyone decides to fuck with me, I'm beating them within an inch of their life with anything I can find. Choke them out, punch them in the adam's apple, find a huge wooden stick and just bean them over the head with it until it splinters, throw a brick, never hesitate to defend yourself if you know it's going to turn ugly. Fuck fighting clean, make them hurt and make them regret the moment they ever got aggressive. Don't murder them (unless they're trying to murder you) but if you can break their legs then by all means.

I do not wish it to be this way. But I have lived in the real world for a little while now. I have observed behavior. Over and over again the same results.

Even here people like to talk shit and act all bad, then when it doesnt work they cry that you hurt their feelings.

The only ones to step forward and be my friend were jews. I started to care for these people. After years of association. Then they morph into something that has been trying to Destroy me from the beginning.

I do not know how to process this. I must hate them now. Heh.

Now I am paranoid. I dont trust anyone to ever get close to me again. On the worst case they will be a jew. On the best case they are another worthless Gentile that did a Ritual. Who can be just as harmful.

So I will spend the next 20 years Alone. Fuck everyone.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Well I still like you, and I'm a human.
Most people here actually care about him, even though he sees everything as an attack and everyone as an enemy.

First of all let me state thank you all so very much <3. I am a rather passive person, and while he may be rabid at times he is extortionately wise. It has taken me a long time to learn from your enemies comes your greatest wisdom. He is a hard worker, social savant, and total creative soul. If he could be turned away from anything zionist he would be an amazing Satanist.Don't get me wrong though about him though he scares the fuck outta me. He has gone in and out of mental wards my life and gets out in a few days cause grandma was crazy and he learned from her how to speak. Sad really my mother is somewhat the same way. I've always hated my family but i saw in them my bloodline. My Aryan blooline is so with them each and they waste it and their lives. My mother is a born psychic. She used to see things and can even feel enery. Which also makes her that much better of a vampire.

As far as healing goes though I do not know about the samskaras at all. Could you please point me in the right direction HP-Mageson666? Thank you aldric for your advice believe it or not i need more that within myself. I am a very path of least resistant person and confrontation scares me. I know its cowardly but if I've learned anything from the Hp's it is being sorry for youself doesnt nothing but harm so instead ill just be mellow and, thank you for the post today by the way cause meditating on the Swastika is FUCKING amazing<3 , say to myself "One day at a time, better then myself yesterday." Thank you very much Ol argedco luciftias for handing me that link I very much appreciate it. My issue isnt that I dont feel the start of rage but rather it comes for a moment can even make me shake and in an instant it is gone. I can't rage and my wrath is fleeting. Thank you all so much once again for your help in this matter. Hail his Majestic Imperial Grace Satan! ^_^

Ps personal question, I know High Priest it in of itself is a title but why don't we call you all "your grace". I'm not asking as an ego trip; but the point of being closer to godhead is to become more graceful in all aspects as a being. Shouldn't we all call your grace? Just seems strange is all, though I'm partial to hierarchies they oddly give me comfort. Also felt like putting this here 666 :3

Aldrick Strickland said:
I do not wish it to be this way. But I have lived in the real world for a little while now. I have observed behavior. Over and over again the same results.

Even here people like to talk shit and act all bad, then when it doesnt work they cry that you hurt their feelings.

The only ones to step forward and be my friend were jews. I started to care for these people. After years of association. Then they morph into something that has been trying to Destroy me from the beginning.

Now I am paranoid. I dont trust anyone to ever get close to me again. On the worst case they will be a jew. On the best case they are another worthless Gentile that did a Ritual. Who can be just as harmful.

Same with me but replace "jews" with "junkies". It's gotten so bad I've just abandoned everyone I knew besides blood family and moved to a different state. I've never been able to find a meaningful social connection unless the other person wants something from me but news flash that's everyone. I can't even find love for that same reason on top of that I'm afraid to even make a move because merely existing is enough for a false rape complaint these days. And because I'm all alone now, i will be alone for the rest of my days because after all, its for the best.

That's why some of you have seen me write out "There's no such thing as friends" but don't get it twisted because not everyone is your enemy. Its just that everyone (I don't care who you are) wants something off of you so its safer to assume that everyone is a manipulative sociopath especially after being friends with a manipulative sociopath.

Guys watch out, never do or talk about anything illegal. All it takes is a single moment to destroy your life, always remain cold. Once you are in a trial, even if you are in the right, it's hard to get out of the situation. I myself am a very rebellious, indipendent and hot-headed individual, but you have to keep your chill. There's always a way out of bad situations.
Always think about the consequences of your actions.
I bet that a good % of us would holocaust the goyim without thinking twice (I mean I would lol), the more we progress the more we feel repelled and it becomes harder to find decent people. And this can only be positive, it means that we're advancing. Sometimes the enemy uses its filthy goyim to ruin our life: recognise it is the enemy, and laugh at that! But always be cold, and remember that the goyim are just goyim... organic shit garbage controlled by the enemy (literally!). Ignore them like you would ignore a ghost. And also, don't think like you are absorbed by the events of your life in a definitive way. It's just karma, take it as an opportunity to study yourself and to analize your karma and natal chart (in my life, it happens X,Y,Z, so I have to fix here, do this and that etc).
To Dalacos: as Mageson said it's better to stay away from such toxic goyim, so step n.1 should be to find your own place to live. Or maybe if you are still a teenager and there's the possibility of a divorce between your mom and dad (due to such tensions), you can go live with your mom. Domestic violence is a crime, and this doesn't necessarily requires physical aggression: menaces and verbal harassment (your father's behaviour) are enough, if repeated in time. I don't know how much chaos a trial against him would bring in your life, but think about all the possibilities to get him out of the house.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Same with me but replace "jews" with "junkies". It's gotten so bad I've just abandoned everyone I knew besides blood family and moved to a different state. I've never been able to find a meaningful social connection unless the other person wants something from me but news flash that's everyone. I can't even find love for that same reason on top of that I'm afraid to even make a move because merely existing is enough for a false rape complaint these days. And because I'm all alone now, i will be alone for the rest of my days because after all, its for the best.

That's why some of you have seen me write out "There's no such thing as friends" but don't get it twisted because not everyone is your enemy. Its just that everyone (I don't care who you are) wants something off of you so its safer to assume that everyone is a manipulative sociopath especially after being friends with a manipulative sociopath.

Huh. Well I actually feel a bit better. That others experience the same thing. I dont feel like its just me. Thanks

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Well I still like you, and I'm a human.

Oh shit. I forgot about that. I think people know my intentions, no matter how Cold I am. That they just know how I feel.

I feel strange expressing things to people. Because its like they already know ehhh dont be all sappy.

But the person doesnt know, they have no idea. So they get hurt and offended. I never express to them because I feel like I am just being manipulative to try to express such things.

Fucking shit...

I have been mostly venting because, I have isolated myself. The enemy has been out to destroy me for a while.

I put my loyalty 100 percent into a friend. I would die on the battle field with them. They just take that trust and abuse it.

I get these thoughts of you know everyone thinks youre a jew. Look you think and act just like them. You know youre one of us. I am not one god damnit.

I am Brutal when it comes to our enemies. I have learned how to put my emotions to the side. To be completely cold. Right now my mind is swimming and I am worried I will just fall into the same trap again. Befriending some jew and allowing them to get close to me again.

We cannot show weakness to the enemy. But I am forgetting there is still true Family here. Ones who need support. People have thought of me as arrogant and selfish. I actually am not this way.

It pisses me off to express emotion and how I feel like this. I will not be weak and made a fool of to our enemies. But It dawned on me that perhaps if I never say this, some will never realize.

I care about alot of you here. I have in the past been ruthless and have driven out alot of infiltrators. This was years ago, so maybe some dont know. Then they infiltrated me and comprimised me. This pisses me off beyond belief. I only wanted to protect my family.

I wanted to be like a wall between them and those I cared about. Now the lines are blurred and I dont know whos to Defend and whos to attack.

So for the record it has been stated. I care alot about those here. And the thought of anything happening to them or them being upset really pains me.

Aldrick Strickland said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Suffering is a conduit for more hatred and misery. Its breeds more hatred and it starts cycling in a samsaric loop. When you are unconsciously convinced everyone is against you ,your unconscious will drive you towards events and make you experience events that will feed your self delusion. Do a psychological healing working and a freeing of soul working targeting your specific problems.

Aldric I believe at this point all the same card after an endless time of constant repeats are running out. Everytime it goes like, why are you aggressive and a hazard?

"Well because I am a hurt and very sensitive sweetheart". Then the shit repeats again. Now let's make friends. And the whole haphazard repeats again and again. Why you do this crap? "Cause I love Satan and I'm a hurt sweetheart of course".

Do not wear one badge of being around for a long time if you do not uphold it, shoving it in people's faces to get "friends" and "trust", and keep the e-drama going. Seriously.

Forgiveness and understanding is constantly given without a point at all. All that's received from that is more problems.

If you did not create and participate in circus you would not have circus problems.

The fact that this theme plays around with members who just leave or discontinue Satanism because of being overly exposed or seeing and considering "Strong Satanists" nutty shit like this, pray it does not become Satan's problem in which case I will not deal with it anymore with any forgiveness. It will be dealt with as an illness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back