Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Yom Kippur" - Full Victory Mode : Kol Nidre RTR + Final RTR

OH! COMPLETELY OBLITERATE THEIR ENERGY!? :O LETS FUCKING GO! Im so hyped now :D Off to do these right away!

I think it's a great idea to add the Kol Nidre with the final RTR!

The energy feels heavy since yesterday compared to Tuesday or Monday...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Surprise fellow Satanic Warriors, we will give an extra gift to the enemy.

We continue until the 12th as was the original plan. But we will add some icing on this beautiful RTR cake to make it hit home and seal the so called "Year" of the enemy. We are already doing wonderfully, and we must take the route as we have now, and continue doing the RTR's daily.

We will add the Kol Nidre to the RTR co-ordinated attack. Below is the link for the Kol Nidre RTR. The date is such for the post for reasons that can be self evident. We aren't alone around here.

Now with that being stated, let us not delay and go on with this, so that we undo them quickly.

It's wise therefore to do it at least once in the next days, or once a day. The Final RTR is the priority for spam, but this ritual has to be shoved in. The "Kol Nidre" is a specialized prayer, and for those who do not know what it is, it's a release of all jews from all vows, and responsibilities for lying, murder, and crimes.

Occasionally, some extra 'gifts' may be put there in for the enemy, but our main wave of attack is the Final RTR. Due to how good we have been doing, we might as well add the Kol Nidre for maximum effectiveness and to just completely obliterate their energies raised at the holiday, in full. The aim is for nothing to remain after it and have clean slate to go on with further steps. We did great on Rosh Hashana, did Great for the 7th, 8th, 9th of October, so consider this a centred spiritual style napalm on the specific target.

We have to keep the win-streak going and this is by continuing to walk the path of success as we have been until now. For such a crappy holiday, we have been doing great in averting it. But we will do more and clean it all.

For maximum results, this should be done as following: Final RTR -> Kol Nidrei -> Final RTR. This is just oil on the spiritual napalm already in effect.

The next three days from 10 to 12th, we will be adding the Kol Nidre to the Final RTR Based schedule. If you do elevated reps of the Final - all the best. Just replace one Final for the Kol Nidre, and continue as intended.

For example: Final RTR with x18 reps -> 1 Kol Nidre -> Final RTR with x18 reps is going to solve the deal beautifully.

Kol Nidre RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

thanks for the great post and about the repetitions does it have to be a multiple of 9

Shael said:
Hell yeah! I was actually a little sad at first that we werent gonna do the Kol Nidre RTR here, because it has always been my favorite RTR to do. There's just something about the reversal of those words in specific that feels very satisfying to me, as well as the affirmation of it that is just simply beautiful.

Let's keep up the fight and seal the nail on their coffin. :)

Omg today feels positive. Just did Final RTR. God that felt amazing

Their people wont step foot in a temple till Saturday. We have Today and Tomorrow before they trying bringing this into the new year.

Lydia said:
[Lydia brushes the dust off of her beloved book of hand-written RTR's, does the Kol Nidre with a smile :)]

NinRick sees Lydia the blue Owl, flying smiling, with an old book in her claws, into a cave, high in the mountains.

ShakklezThaKlown said:
I have noticed the enemy is working overtime to propagandize their ideal that the powers of Hell are evil. is this ritual of Yom Kippur part of this? does it enhance their ability to slander our gods?

Yes I saw that in a few news articles even on stuff not fully related to religion they tried to put bad things about Satan. They are trying to push people like Kanye west etc for their religions now and Kim Kardashian (spelling ? ) That just shows how irrelevant their religious stuff is if anything that should make more people hate it.

Keep up the good work.

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
[Lydia brushes the dust off of her beloved book of hand-written RTR's, does the Kol Nidre with a smile :)]

NinRick sees Lydia the blue Owl, flying smiling, with an old book in her claws, into a cave, high in the mountains.

That made me smile.

Larissa666 said:
OK, this how I am gonna do it today, with all free time I have got.

Final RTR (9x)

kol nidre (3x)

Final RTR (9x)

kol nidre (3x)

If it’s a time thing, I’d make that last kol nidre a final rtr instead for 3 reps. The kol nidre is only needed max once, if even. You should be able to feel the power difference of the two, and it makes sense why we’ve scrapped the others in favor of the final rtr. Though, nostalgically it is nice doing the old one. And I really love the affirmations of the kol nidre. But final rtr’s the big guns.

Eric13 said:
Larissa666 said:

Final RTR (9x)

kol nidre (3x)

Final RTR (9x)

kol nidre (3x)

If it’s a time thing, I’d make that last kol nidre a final rtr instead for 3 reps. The kol nidre is only needed max once, if even. You should be able to feel the power difference of the two, and it makes sense why we’ve scrapped the others in favor of the final rtr. Though, nostalgically it is nice doing the old one. And I really love the affirmations of the kol nidre. But final rtr’s the big guns.
Or if you're going to do 2 Final and 2 Kol Nidre, i think you should do like this instead.

Final RTR (9*)
Kol Nidre (9*)
Final RTR (9*)
Then add more Final RTR after if you have the opportunity to do more.

You only have to do the Kol Nidre once a day, but you can make it a big one! We only do this 3 days in the whole year, so make it count! Then do the Final RTR the rest of the time, because the Final RTR is the battery that powers the Kol Nidre and pushes it forward.

DarkAries said:
Oh, Hell yeah, thank you the infoation. This time we make a great service for the mankind!

Bleh. I found the old topic of money ritual 10th 11th 12th. Thought that was new. Was about to start doing money rituals. Like okay you know better then I do. Figured out it was old.... :I

The mp3 of the ritual doesn’t work. It’s taking forever to load. Is it only me or you guys having similar problems

The mp3 of the ritual doesn’t work. It’s taking forever to load. Is it only me or you guys having similar problems

Pudro4 said:
Good morning Fellow Satanists
I've been wondering for a long time now, so I think it's the right time to ask - *Why does one get a floating sensation just before finishing a meditation session or the final rtr ?*

I believe this ties into what is often called the "energy buzz." Essentially, not only have you raised your energies, but by meditating you have increased your sensitivity to energy. It's an extraordinarily pleasant feeling and a positive sign to boot, so spending some time focusing on that sensation when you experience it can be both fun and healthy. I've personally noticed that this sensation is more powerful when doing work on the crown chakra in particular, which makes sense when reading about the crown on JoS.

NinRick said:
Lydia said:

Lol! I knew I saw someone waving at me ;)

Eannatum said:
I have similar problems download a vpn called Psiphon and it will work like a charm thank me later ;)

Eannatum said:
If you mean the mp3 of the Kol Nidre RTR, then it works perfectly fine for me. Maybe try a vpn or something, in case there is a restriction on it of some kind in your country/region. I believe Opera browser has a free built-in VPN that you can use to access region-locked content.

I’ve really enjoyed doing the Kol Nidre as a compliment to the Final RTR. Perhaps we could do some of the other rtrs just on specific dates (in addition to the Final RTR of course)? For example, doing the Curse Israel rtr during Hannakuh, in addition to the Final RTR (just as a compliment).

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Eric13 said:
Larissa666 said:

Final RTR (9x)

kol nidre (3x)

Final RTR (9x)

kol nidre (3x)

Or if you're going to do 2 Final and 2 Kol Nidre, i think you should do like this instead.

Final RTR (9*)
Kol Nidre (9*)
Final RTR (9*)
Then add more Final RTR after if you have the opportunity to do more.

You only have to do the Kol Nidre once a day, but you can make it a big one! We only do this 3 days in the whole year, so make it count! Then do the Final RTR the rest of the time, because the Final RTR is the battery that powers the Kol Nidre and pushes it forward.

Nevermind, that was yesterday. Thanks anyway.

Today and tomorrow I have much more free time, so I am gonna increase it even more.

Eannatum said:

Just tried it and it is loading normally for me. If it is not your internet connection, perhaps something software related. Have any extensions that may block the video from playing? Perhaps block extensions or test a different browser. Additionally, try using a mobile connection if your house internet connection isn't working well.

Last, but not least, you could try downloading the video. This would alert you if you were receiving no data from the website, as opposed to it just loading slowly. If it was just loading slowly, it would eventually still download, and at that point you would not need to use their website anymore. Google bitchute video download for multiple, seemingly easy, ways to download videos from them. Good luck.

Last night, I had a dream that I met a stranger while I was traveling alone. He wanted to accompany me on my journey, so I let him. He seemed friendly.

While we were traveling, he was talking some things to me, all the way. But more he talked, more I felt there is something off about him.

We proceeded to descend to some place underground, in an elevator I think. My feelings about him intensified, but I still wasn't sure. When the elevator door opened, there was a mirror in front of us. What I saw in the mirror was the reflection of filthy reptile standing right beside me!

In split of a second, I had a dagger in my hand that was glowing with blue color. I smashed it into his stomach without even looking, with all my strength. And he, or more precisely "it" fell down immediately. It was completely caught off guard, like it thought I am never gonna discover its true identity.

Does anyone else experience nightmares and trouble sleeping during these times? Crazy dreams the last couple days, been extra tried! It’s not stopping me from participating just a lil annoying!

Sleepy said:
Does anyone else experience nightmares and trouble sleeping during these times? Crazy dreams the last couple days, been extra tried! It’s not stopping me from participating just a lil annoying!
Yeah, I had a weird dream today, being pierced through the throat by a rapier in a hall or something similar, even after waking up I felt some pain there, the one who was using the rapier was a jewess in that dream. After the pain stopped I done a few rtrs, thanks kikes, more hatred from me towards them!

I had intense dreams and a minor health problem that kept me from doing yoga for one day (lol much attack), though it's been much more pleasant the past couple of days.

Sleepy said:

@ Poawstanie Pogańskie - Thank you for your reply as it makes sense now !

BlackJackal said:
You know I wonder what rabbis are thinking when they're looking whats going on here.
Probably shitting their smelly pants.

I love your profile picture by the way lmao

Sleepy said:

See my reply above.

Just ignore it. I do not know what is the purpose of these intrusions, do they mean to scare us away, or what? I have been getting dream intrusions for years now, and not a single time they managed to scare me away, no matter how many fucked up and disgusting things they tried to do. If it didn’t work thousand times, why do they think it’s gonna work one thousand and one time?

They act totally idiotic most of the time.

Sleepy said:
Me too bro.It is really annoying.I also have that feeling of sadness all the time.

Sleepy said:

Yeah, I've had a nightmare last night too, and I rarely have nightmares. I guess we should do more aura cleansing and aura of protection meditations.

Sleepy said:
Right there with you, I am very tired myself for quite awhile even with copious amounts of sleep (regulate sleep schedule could help). I've only had a quick run in with a nasty christian thoughtform when I tried to sleep earlier than usual, but no nightmares just bizarre dreams.
I had a dream where a believed to be senile old lady being lead around by her daughter/caretaker too notice of me as I must have helped her somehow and became sane for a short while, very mischevous however. I remember sitting down and she sat down next me and other people took notice. She took out a book and it must have held quite a bit of value as she was taunting it in front of us. I almost had gotten the book but she was teasing it to myself. Then came the question did I deserve the book or If I wanted it as thanks. It was something precious to her I believed and so I just said her thanks was good enough. She must have liked that as we went outside and we got to peek inside it and she must have read some of it to me, but I feel a bit ashamed as I wasn't able to sleep deep enough to get enough details as it had gotten cold over night and kept disturbing my sleep.
Dreams are awesome, I think I'm tired because I'm just addicted to dreams haha...
On a side note I have still been doing my Final RTR since Sept. 13th, I did the Kol Nidre and was surprised how short it was compared to the Final RTR, unfortuntately my last rep of the final RTR was cut short, because my roommate came home but oh well, I'll wait.
Make sure to keep doing your Aura Cleanings, Aura of Protections!

It's war my fellow Satanists, bear that in mind. We are fighting.

Stay strong always.

Egon said:
I had intense dreams and a minor health problem that kept me from doing yoga for one day (lol much attack), though it's been much more pleasant the past couple of days.

Sleepy said:

Make sure to also remember, do not think like little children here, that everytime one has a nightmare it means it's some ET causing it. Attacks coming from them are going to be more or less very evident, with the meaning to get you to stop what you are doing.

On the other hand general bad dreams are most of the time just dreams and related.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Sleepy said:

Yeah, I've had a nightmare last night too, and I rarely have nightmares. I guess we should do more aura cleansing and aura of protection meditations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Make sure to also remember, do not think like little children here, that everytime one has a nightmare it means it's some ET causing it. Attacks coming from them are going to be more or less very evident, with the meaning to get you to stop what you are doing.

On the other hand general bad dreams are most of the time just dreams and related.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Sleepy said:

No, attacks in dreams coming from enemy are very specific and have that specific signature to them. I can easily separate them from usual nightmares coming from own psyche or such.

At least that’s in my case. Sometimes even before going to sleep, as you’re slowly drifting off into sleep, you can feel that something is just wrong. If you just continue with sleep, there is almost 100 percent chance for enemy waiting you somewhere.

What is best to do is to immediately get up when this happens, and chase the enemy away before you fall asleep. I so far have two methods, engulfing entire room where I sleep in blue flame, and vibrating VINASA as much times as needed. It worked so far.

Granted what I find sometimes in my mailbox, the usual, what they always do in the Torah, they want and threaten to kill the "heathens" and "Satanists". I don't want to get graphic, but that's it.

They think it works thats what they think, so they are worried. Jews who threw the biggest tantrums here demanded the RTR's were stopped. After all what we are doing they have been doing against us for centuries without any reply to it all by nobody. Plus on their own end all their Rabbis who are truly interested in anything and matter, are all like 70 years old and more. These guys know, the new ones are just good and fit for sending murder threats and e-mails, they do not have the power or knowledge of their elders.

The next generations of Rabbis won't hold the fort for 5 years. Some are already begging Satan for help, these are all around, trying to pervert their own "Judaism" in order to make it more socially acceptable or try to cut losses for being revealed as a murderous mafia that hides behind 'spirituality'. Some jews have went as far as to try to even kiss Satan's ass. This is on the internet in how Rabbis now change the line from "TOTAL WAR AGAINST SATAN" to try to make it look like "HEH, GOYIM IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE".

Even some jews can't take it as they launch curses and hatred on other jews that is unparalleled. All of Deuteronomy is jewish curses on everyone including "Disobedient jews", that give them cancer and numerous other deadly diseases, poverty etc, when they do not comply with the alien hive rules.

This is because the irrationality and evil and hatred of their beliefs is even noticed on by their own puppets, who just question what the alien hive is going to do to them in the end. Many jews got exterminated by their 'lovely god' in the bible for not kissing it's ass.

The enemy governs their own based on terrorism and fear and nobody likes to be governed that way or to live that way. These kikes have dug a hole for suffering for their own race by their own hand and their strange bargains with their creators and related nefarious forces.

Shael said:
BlackJackal said:
You know I wonder what rabbis are thinking when they're looking whats going on here.
Probably shitting their smelly pants.

I love your profile picture by the way lmao

Your methods and your assessment are totally correct. Yes, this is an attack that you describe. The more experienced someone is, they will know it and asses it properly.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

DiscipleOfSatan said:

No, attacks in dreams coming from enemy are very specific and have that specific signature to them. I can easily separate them from usual nightmares coming from own psyche or such.

At least that’s in my case. Sometimes even before going to sleep, as you’re slowly drifting off into sleep, you can feel that something is just wrong. If you just continue with sleep, there is almost 100 percent chance for enemy waiting you somewhere.

What is best to do is to immediately get up when this happens, and chase the enemy away before you fall asleep. I so far have two methods, engulfing entire room where I sleep in blue flame, and vibrating VINASA as much times as needed. It worked so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back