Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Yom Kippur" - Full Victory Mode : Kol Nidre RTR + Final RTR

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Surprise fellow Satanic Warriors, we will give an extra gift to the enemy.

We continue until the 12th as was the original plan. But we will add some icing on this beautiful RTR cake to make it hit home and seal the so called "Year" of the enemy. We are already doing wonderfully, and we must take the route as we have now, and continue doing the RTR's daily.

We will add the Kol Nidre to the RTR co-ordinated attack. Below is the link for the Kol Nidre RTR. The date is such for the post for reasons that can be self evident. We aren't alone around here.

Now with that being stated, let us not delay and go on with this, so that we undo them quickly.

It's wise therefore to do it at least once in the next days, or once a day. The Final RTR is the priority for spam, but this ritual has to be shoved in. The "Kol Nidre" is a specialized prayer, and for those who do not know what it is, it's a release of all jews from all vows, and responsibilities for lying, murder, and crimes.

Occasionally, some extra 'gifts' may be put there in for the enemy, but our main wave of attack is the Final RTR. Due to how good we have been doing, we might as well add the Kol Nidre for maximum effectiveness and to just completely obliterate their energies raised at the holiday, in full. The aim is for nothing to remain after it and have clean slate to go on with further steps. We did great on Rosh Hashana, did Great for the 7th, 8th, 9th of October, so consider this a centred spiritual style napalm on the specific target.

We have to keep the win-streak going and this is by continuing to walk the path of success as we have been until now. For such a crappy holiday, we have been doing great in averting it. But we will do more and clean it all.

For maximum results, this should be done as following: Final RTR -> Kol Nidrei -> Final RTR. This is just oil on the spiritual napalm already in effect.

The next three days from 10 to 12th, we will be adding the Kol Nidre to the Final RTR Based schedule. If you do elevated reps of the Final - all the best. Just replace one Final for the Kol Nidre, and continue as intended.

For example: Final RTR with x18 reps -> 1 Kol Nidre -> Final RTR with x18 reps is going to solve the deal beautifully.

Kol Nidre RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Hell yeah! I was actually a little sad at first that we werent gonna do the Kol Nidre RTR here, because it has always been my favorite RTR to do. There's just something about the reversal of those words in specific that feels very satisfying to me, as well as the affirmation of it that is just simply beautiful.

Let's keep up the fight and seal the nail on their coffin. :)

Oh, Hell yeah, thank you the infoation. This time we make a great service for the mankind!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We continue until the 12th as was the original plan. But we will add some icing on this beautiful RTR cake to make it hit home and seal the so called "Year" of the enemy. We are already doing wonderfully, and we must take the route as we have now, and continue doing the RTR's daily.

We will add the Kol Nidre to the RTR co-ordinated attack. Below is the link for the Kol Nidre RTR. The date is such for the post for reasons that can be self evident. We aren't alone around here.

Now with that being stated, let us not delay and go on with this, so that we undo them quickly.

It's wise therefore to do it at least once in the next days, or once a day. The Final RTR is the priority for spam, but this ritual has to be shoved in. The "Kol Nidre" is a specialized prayer, and for those who do not know what it is, it's a release of all jews from all vows, and responsibilities for lying, murder, and crimes.

Occasionally, some extra 'gifts' may be put there in for the enemy, but our main wave of attack is the Final RTR. Due to how good we have been doing, we might as well add the Kol Nidre for maximum effectiveness and to just completely obliterate their energies raised at the holiday, in full. The aim is for nothing to remain after it and have clean slate to go on with further steps. We did great on Rosh Hashana, did Great for the 7th, 8th, 9th of October, so consider this a centred spiritual style napalm on the specific target.

We have to keep the win-streak going and this is by continuing to walk the path of success as we have been until now. For such a crappy holiday, we have been doing great in averting it. But we will do more and clean it all.

For maximum results, this should be done as following: Final RTR -> Kol Nidrei -> Final RTR. This is just oil on the spiritual napalm already in effect.

The next two days from 10 to 12th, we will be adding the Kol Nidre to the Final RTR Based schedule. If you do elevated reps of the Final - all the best. Just replace one Final for the Kol Nidre, and continue as intended.

For example: Final RTR with x18 reps -> 1 Kol Nidre -> Final RTR with x18 reps is going to solve the deal beautifully.

Kol Nidre RTR:

Final RTR:

Well if this is not the best surprise I had in a while I don't know what is *IntensifiedGentileHandRubbing* :twisted: we are going hard on them let's go comrades we are totally destroying them. The jews on this forum: oy vey now we gonna die of shock goys
images

heck yeah ,I'm doing 9 RTRs today. Let's obliterate them, boys and girls! ;)

HP is it fine to do it back to back or should we wait like 10 minutes or more after the Final Rtr to do the Kol Nidre?

That’s what I want to see and hear!

Let’s give them nightmare!!!

Hail Satan! Hail all the Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!! Forever!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The next two days from 10 to 12th, we will be adding the Kol Nidre to the Final RTR Based schedule. If you do elevated reps of the Final - all the best. Just replace one Final for the Kol Nidre, and continue as intended.

Kol Nidre RTR:

Final RTR:

Sweet!!

Absolutely fantastic! I really love doing the Kol Nidre RTR, and I appreciate the slight change in pace too. I love the Final RTR too, but I have to say, I do get a little nostalgic for some of the older RTRs sometimes, so this is a very welcome little respite.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[/b]

My Clergical Brother, isn't it 3 days from the 10th to the 12th? After all, we are going to be doing it on the 10th and 12th too. So 10th, 11th, and 12th. We'll keep up our extended Final RTR + Kol Nidre RTR assault for 3 days, yes? Just asking for clarification as I'm just about to publish the great news on our Turkish website as well.

Let's rip the enemy apart in these unholy days! It may be a "holiday" for the enemy, but to us Satanic Warriors, war against the enemy is akin to a feast!

PeppermintTaco said:
Absolutely fantastic! I really love doing the Kol Nidre RTR, and I appreciate the slight change in pace too. I love the Final RTR too, but I have to say, I do get a little nostalgic for some of the older RTRs sometimes, so this is a very welcome little respite.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[/b]

My Clergical Brother, isn't it 3 days from the 10th to the 12th? After all, we are going to be doing it on the 10th and 12th too. So 10th, 11th, and 12th. We'll keep up our extended Final RTR + Kol Nidre RTR assault for 3 days, yes? Just asking for clarification as I'm just about to publish the great news on our Turkish website as well.

Let's rip the enemy apart in these unholy days! It may be a "holiday" for the enemy, but to us Satanic Warriors, war against the enemy is akin to a feast!

Essentially 3, yes. Depends on the calendar and where and if the date is 10th to some place, which takes for granted the 10th as a starting day + 2.

Yes, definitely 3. Let me fix this also on the initial post, and please transfer it's for 3 days.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Seeing that red text on black background, brings back good memories, so nostalgic. This is refreshing.

In the Kol Nidre RTR are you supposed to vibrate each of the words thrice (first word x3, then second word x3 and so on) and go through the text once, or go through the whole text three times, vibrating each word once per round?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[/b]

Essentially 3, yes. Depends on the calendar and where and if the date is 10th to some place, which takes for granted the 10th as a starting day + 2.

Yes, definitely 3. Let me fix this also on the initial post, and please transfer it's for 3 days.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I'd already done it that way, thank you for the confirmation.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER.

kajo said:
In the Kol Nidre RTR are you supposed to vibrate each of the words thrice (first word x3, then second word x3 and so on) and go through the text once, or go through the whole text three times, vibrating each word once per round?

Whole text is one round. Then you go again and do it all over. Second round. One last time, third round. Then affirmation, and done.

kajo said:
You read the entire thing three times, or 9 times. This is reversing an entire paragraph of sentences, so you read it how it is. It isn't like the Final RTR which is about erasing individual letters.

Just wanted to make sure; it is ok to do the Kol Nidre immediately after the Final RTR correct? Or wait a while?

Perfect!

I was already getting nostalgic about the old RTRs, and Kol Nidre is one of the sweetest. <3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The next three days from 10 to 12th, we will be adding the Kol Nidre to the Final RTR Based schedule. If you do elevated reps of the Final - all the best. Just replace one Final for the Kol Nidre, and continue as intended.

Kol Nidre RTR:

Final RTR:

SIR YES SIR! :twisted: :twisted:

Can I do more then one kol nidre a day ? And can I do this all(rtrs included) til the end of this month ?

According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR or the Final? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Kol Nidre RTR:

Final RTR:

So no need to multiply The Kol Nidre?(ie 9x vibrating= 3 Kol Nidre RTRs)

ShakklezThaKlown said:
I have noticed the enemy is working overtime to propagandize their ideal that the powers of Hell are evil. is this ritual of Yom Kippur part of this? does it enhance their ability to slander our gods?

This is what they try. The Yom Kippur is based on symbolic mocking rituals on what is called "The Goat of Azazel" where jews curse and do ritualistic murder of, symbolic of Satan and the Gods.

All of Judaism and all the Abrahamic programs are just big slander programs against the Pagan Gods.

Funny ive had a really good feeling since yesterday like their power is just fading away. .the first day we had to start against moy shitter came along an orthodox rat around the plant.. heard short after the come around there once or twice in the year..coincidence? Nah.
So this def makes a nice addition to the four sets of 9 i do in between

Good morning Fellow Satanists
I've been wondering for a long time now, so I think it's the right time to ask - *Why does one get a floating sensation just before finishing a meditation session or the final rtr ?*

Darksage666 said:
Just wanted to make sure; it is ok to do the Kol Nidre immediately after the Final RTR correct? Or wait a while?

If you're short on time/can't spread them throughout the day, then yes, you can do them after each other immediately.

But if you have time, it's better to wait and let the energy do it's business.
You can just raise your energy after one RtR before jumping to the other while waiting for the energy to settle.

Long story short, it's better to wait a bit but don't focus on it so much that you ruin your RtR spree.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can I do more then one kol nidre a day ? And can I do this all(rtrs included) til the end of this month ?

You can, but you should focus on the final one.

The kol nidre is just the cherry on top, you should focus as much as you can on making the "cupcake" instead.

We're preparing cupcakes with cherries on top just for the "holiday" spirit, the cherry is just a "deco".

After the yom shitter, the kol nidre won't be necessary, we will do the final RtR exclusively like we always did, unless the HPs say otherwise.

Lydia said:
[Lydia brushes the dust off of her beloved book of hand-written RTR's, does the Kol Nidre with a smile :)]

I know it's great to have them waiting there ready to just take out and roll with.

I'm on it.

So how many Kol Nidre should I do if I do the final RTR 5 times?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back