Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should mixed race people not procreate?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
...especially if white genetics is superior in all ways
HPS Shannon said:
White genes superior in ALL ways? I suppose thats how you personally feel. Its relative.
I believe that it has been said before that white genes are enhancers, and that they are much less dominative in nature than the genes of other races. So in this regard they definitely would not be "superior" in the sense of being domiant genes when race mixing is done. From what I have read on here, it seems white genes are easily overpowered by those of other races when mixed, most likely because they heavily require racial purity in order to survive (even more than other races do). Atleast that's my current understanding of the subject anyway.

When I asked Satan on the subject on the "Gene dominance" years ago, He just told me, this has nothing got to do with "Genetic Dominance", but rather, it was programmed on purpose for it be that way, so that those that engaged in this practice, simply were assimilated, as the genes wouldn't fight or co-operate and give a fully White offspring exactly because it was predetermined to avoid this haphazard situation of rampant race mixing.

In simple words, those who engage in this, they say permanently good-bye with their "White" bloodline completely. It just goes and vanishes. What further survives in "part white" people is just a shape, or a vague form, which may or may never be restored in full, or just lighter features. We were not meant to engage in this obviously unnatural action. The next offspring does indeed inherit some forms, but they are not the first white form, no matter what, and no matter the condition.

In plain slang, you fuck around with being White, and then this is lost. And when this is lost, it is lost for good. There are numerous reasons about this, one of them being, that cross hybridization is not what we were created for, but to be actual divided races.

This is not a question of dominance, it's a question of control.

The above is not a question of 'morals', it's just a question of...do not misuse what you have been given. The same goes to all races. Some tribes who have done the good choices, also were benefactors for these rules, and this was coupled with spiritual gifts given. This is also based on nature at large.

We are not meant to race mix past a level, as what is race mixing? The mixing of two blueprints. And what does this create? None of the first, but a third. Yet this third can be deducted again back to the larger line, or continue to it's own.

Whites were not meant to race mix. This is why racial policy was a very important thing in our case, and in the case of all races also. An asian who also mixes with Blacks also goes. This is why offspring given from White women to Black men, essentially comes out as a whiter skin black person, and that's all there is to it.

The above was not done in mind solely of races on earth, but from beyond also. Greys have for example repeatedly abducted White people, and they have a specific preferences for specific strains. This is because they wanted to decode specific things to put them into their own dying genome, at least that is what the UFOlogy largely says, and I am inclined to believe this is true. Relating this to the above we just understand that White blood just going out and disappearing is not a form of weakness, but a form of failsafe from an extensive array of endless wrong actions that lead down even more wrong avenues, ending in literal extinction.

No "Gene dominance" exists in regards to weakness here, this is just a failsafe. If the soul inside these bodies that inhabit a specific blood is just retarded and does not understand too many things, ie, does not act up to the level of the vessel, the vessel is merely lost, as a fool is driving the vessel. As such it is discarded, and it should be. This does not affect the offspring of said union, as it accumulates a specific 'shape' out of it, and is from there on a being to it's own, liable to it's own decisions. But in regards to the idiots who just throw their blood around, irrespectively of race, that is retarded.

All that we admire on this earth, and even our nightmares, were created by strong and powerful bloodlines. Even the jews such as the Rothschilds are powerful Rabbinical bloodlines. This was always a theme in our existence in history and for good reason. This does not make these all impeccable, but it increases the chances of good manifestations. The powerful bloodline of like a powerful family, is part of a larger family of let's say a whole racial category.
Good. Thanks.

With all what that you stated, why is black the last to go as far as race and genetics? If you mix any race with black, you get more of a black being...

Doesnt seem entirely clear unless one can say we were programmed that way to ensire total survival but that doesnt make much sense either.

HPS Shannon said:
**** white women of reproductive age make up less than 3 percent of the worlds population.****
Ol argedco luciftias said:
HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
Fuck, at this rate we could go ecxint :( fucking jews...and they still call Blacks a minority while in fact, we are the minority here :roll:

Dont worry, the gods will not let this happen. Thats for sure.
The good news is the percentage makes it look worse than it really is. There are more of us here on Earth than ever before in history. Just there are more of everyone else too, in a bigger way. But the numbers are better than the percentage makes it look.
I am replying to each of you who I have quoted here.
In a church sermon, we were told that you need 4 - yes four - percent of something to have a changing effect. I just thought I'd mention that...

FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:
**** white women of reproductive age make up less than 3 percent of the worlds population.****
HPS Shannon said:
Dont worry, the gods will not let this happen. Thats for sure.
The good news is the percentage makes it look worse than it really is. There are more of us here on Earth than ever before in history. Just there are more of everyone else too, in a bigger way. But the numbers are better than the percentage makes it look.
In a church sermon, we were told that you need 4 - yes four - percent of something to have a changing effect. I just thought I'd mention that...

I know and thats why I said that people here shouldnt get alittle defensive if I say that those who are like 75 percent white and look more aryan should be encouraged by eugenics to have children with non nordic whites because their children will be white. Ive seen this many times. Whatever the case, it does help the white race's numbers overall.

That was the point all along.

HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:

I know and thats why I said that people here shouldnt get alittle defensive if I say that those who are like 75 percent white and look more aryan should be encouraged by eugenics to have children with non nordic whites because their children will be white. Ive seen this many times. Whatever the case, it does help the white race's numbers overall.

That was the point all along.
Yeah. I had been thinking about how a mixed-Race person would reintegrate back into their own dominant Race and the procreating with that dominant Race. We do need the White numbers increasing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:
HPS Shannon said:
I'm sorry but what you said makes no sense. 85 percent of the time, a half black and half white person will look more black then white because black genes are most dominant of the races... thats just how it is.

A half black and half white person is considered of black descent, regardless if they feel "closer to white after meditating" (whatever the heck that means...lol)

Its easier for said person to mix back into the black race because of what was previously mentioned. Dominant genes.
I just don't feel black at all ... Excuse me I ddnt mention Iv always been drawn to whites more even before becoming an ss and meditating I ddnt mention that however I'm not really concerned about having a white woman because of how I feel I have plenty more options ... Indian woman South African colored woman Arabs etc as I know of having all these bloodlines within me even Irish and German on my mothers side (yes I'm heavily mixed and I can't cry about it) here's plenty of colored woman here in SA I could procreate with so Iv no real reason to complain I just wanted to know why black would b more dominant especially if white genetics is superior in all ways and another thing Iv encountered many coloreds who clearly look way more white or even act more white that are mixed so that's why this thing is not so clear to me ... I don't feel I should be called black no offense to you

Whites were not really created to be mixed, nor to be genetically hijacked, nor to be extinct from the face of the earth. Engaging in extreme mixture just ruins this blueprint, and this is not a question of weakness of it, but a question of how water can be poisoned with just one ounce of cyanide, and this does not invalidate the importance of water.

A lot of people are very superior, and they are sensitive, and if an ape went ape on them, they would die. This does not invalidate their importance.

If you're half White half Black, or part black, some of the most beautiful women of the world in endless countries are available to you, because you can both be with Black girls, and you can be with mixed girls such as a half white half black latina, for example. Complaints are only semantic. Your pool of partners extends to the many billions, so complaints here are only a joke. Plus, many of these women by popular opinion are super hot by objective beauty standards, and you will have wonderful offspring if you make a proper change, and enjoy your life, and have very nice children.
Thank you for your response and everyone else and Hp Shannon , this thing of other woman who are not white is a valid point and something Satan pointed out to me aswel ther is really no need for me to wana pro create with a white woman

HPS Shannon said:
BoRn of fire said:
HPS Shannon said:
I'm sorry but what you said makes no sense. 85 percent of the time, a half black and half white person will look more black then white because black genes are most dominant of the races... thats just how it is.

A half black and half white person is considered of black descent, regardless if they feel "closer to white after meditating" (whatever the heck that means...lol)

Its easier for said person to mix back into the black race because of what was previously mentioned. Dominant genes.
I just don't feel black at all ... Excuse me I ddnt mention Iv always been drawn to whites more even before becoming an ss and meditating I ddnt mention that however I'm not really concerned about having a white woman because of how I feel I have plenty more options ... Indian woman South African colored woman Arabs etc as I know of having all these bloodlines within me even Irish and German on my mothers side (yes I'm heavily mixed and I can't cry about it) here's plenty of colored woman here in SA I could procreate with so Iv no real reason to complain I just wanted to know why black would b more dominant especially if white genetics is superior in all ways and another thing Iv encountered many coloreds who clearly look way more white or even act more white that are mixed so that's why this thing is not so clear to me ... I don't feel I should be called black no offense to you

No offense? None taken. Haha. You dont have to "feel black" nor do you have to be included in the black race. Its not about feelings here. The truth just is you're more than likely genetically compatible with a black gentile than a white, or just like a mixed up brazilian. Its fine.

What exactly is "feeling black"? Feeling black culturally? If so, then I dont feel black either. I dont relate to blacks these days culturally either. What is acting white? Being proper and "normal" and pronouncing words as they should be?

I have met blacks who are calm, eclectic in taste and relatively civilized; normal. Is that acting white? Dont think so.

And of course some coloreds and a smaller percentage will look alittle more like white people if there was some extra admixture in the beginning. The only people I have seen who are half black and half white but look more white are those who have a black ancestor who already had white admixture already. Or have some latino mixture in there. But a half white and half black person generally always look more of the black race.

White genes superior in ALL ways? I suppose thats how you personally feel. Its relative.

Blacks have more dominant genes because thats just how it is. Has to do with nature and our creation.
thank you for response Hp Shannon so true what u mention especially here in SA if one acts civilized Etc especially blacks and work colleuges even from coloreds one can be labeled as 'acting white'

This is just my theory, but...

To my understanding, the Black race is a personally-by-Satan upgraded version of the original hominid species that was evolving on earth prior to the discovery of this planet by the Gods. Hence why its been mentioned that the Black race is most likely the oldest human race in regards to which the Gods had created. Whether Whites or Asians came next, i'm not sure, but it'd be irrelevant to the point. So my theory why the Black race is the most "reverted to" in the sense of mixing is because, since it's intentionally designed as punishment to automatically lose one's racial soul the instant they mix, it was probably easiest to make the first race that was made the default for which to be reverted to.

Mind you, however, (ok, not you HPS Shannon, but anyone else reading this who may be new or whatever) that just because one race IS more "dominant" (so-to-speak) in the regards of race-mixing...it's still RACE MIXING....and the punishment goes both ways. It may not be an even 50/50, but at the same time, the White race are the living descendants of the Gods. Every White person alive at this moment is a literal descendant of a living Demon somewhere in this universe we share. So naturally, with that responsibility and, frankly, honor...of course the disregarding of one's racial lineage would not have equally distributed implications. It's like equality doesn't exist or something, eh?

None-the-less, Satan had created the Black and Asian races with a certain spiritual potential that is unique to them, and currently unfulfilled, and a major requirement for such to be achieved is racial biological purity. So the irresponsible choice to ruin the template for which the soul created by our literal Creator God was designed with, through spiritual and scientific concepts that'd make earths most advanced scientists stutter retardedly...is the one form of "equality" we all share. Regardless of the visual outcome of the destruction, just because a Black-and-White mixed child looks more Black...doesn't mean that the gene/soul of the Black race is any less damaged through this action. It's equally destructive.

So in the end, in my opinion, it's just the result of the descendant of a God mixing with those same God's first creations, an upgraded version of earth's preexisting hominids.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
I believe that it has been said before that white genes are enhancers, and that they are much less dominative in nature than the genes of other races. So in this regard they definitely would not be "superior" in the sense of being domiant genes when race mixing is done. From what I have read on here, it seems white genes are easily overpowered by those of other races when mixed, most likely because they heavily require racial purity in order to survive (even more than other races do). Atleast that's my current understanding of the subject anyway.

When I asked Satan on the subject on the "Gene dominance" years ago, He just told me, this has nothing got to do with "Genetic Dominance", but rather, it was programmed on purpose for it be that way, so that those that engaged in this practice, simply were assimilated, as the genes wouldn't fight or co-operate and give a fully White offspring exactly because it was predetermined to avoid this haphazard situation of rampant race mixing.

In simple words, those who engage in this, they say permanently good-bye with their "White" bloodline completely. It just goes and vanishes. What further survives in "part white" people is just a shape, or a vague form, which may or may never be restored in full, or just lighter features. We were not meant to engage in this obviously unnatural action. The next offspring does indeed inherit some forms, but they are not the first white form, no matter what, and no matter the condition.

In plain slang, you fuck around with being White, and then this is lost. And when this is lost, it is lost for good. There are numerous reasons about this, one of them being, that cross hybridization is not what we were created for, but to be actual divided races.

The above is not a question of 'morals', it's just a question of...do not misuse what you have been given. The same goes to all races. Some tribes who have done the good choices, also were benefactors for these rules, and this was coupled with spiritual gifts given. This is also based on nature at large.

We are not meant to race mix past a level, as what is race mixing? The mixing of two blueprints. And what does this create? None of the first, but a third. Yet this third can be deducted again back to the larger line, or continue to it's own.

Whites were not meant to race mix. This is why racial policy was a very important thing in our case, and in the case of all races also. An asian who also mixes with Blacks also goes. This is why offspring given from White women to Black men, essentially comes out as a whiter skin black person, and that's all there is to it.

The above was not done in mind solely of races on earth, but from beyond also. Greys have for example repeatedly abducted White people, and they have a specific preferences for specific strains. This is because they wanted to decode specific things to put them into their own dying genome, at least that is what the UFOlogy largely says, and I am inclined to believe this is true. Relating this to the above we just understand that White blood just going out and disappearing is not a form of weakness, but a form of failsafe from an extensive array of endless wrong actions that lead down even more wrong avenues, ending in literal extinction.

No "Gene dominance" exists in regards to weakness here, this is just a failsafe. If the soul inside these bodies that inhabit a specific blood is just retarded and does not understand too many things, ie, does not act up to the level of the vessel, the vessel is merely lost, as a fool is driving the vessel. As such it is discarded, and it should be. This does not affect the offspring of said union, as it accumulates a specific 'shape' out of it, and is from there on a being to it's own, liable to it's own decisions. But in regards to the idiots who just throw their blood around, irrespectively of race, that is retarded.

All that we admire on this earth, and even our nightmares, were created by strong and powerful bloodlines. Even the jews such as the Rothschilds are powerful Rabbinical bloodlines. This was always a theme in our existence in history and for good reason. This does not make these all impeccable, but it increases the chances of good manifestations. The powerful bloodline of like a powerful family, is part of a larger family of let's say a whole racial category.
Good. Thanks.

With all what that you stated, why is black the last to go as far as race and genetics? If you mix any race with black, you get more of a black being...

Doesnt seem entirely clear unless one can say we were programmed that way to ensire total survival but that doesnt make much sense either.

HPS Shannon said:
Catz666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Now in many other cases you have someone who is half black and half white but their black parent already has some percentage of white DNA already, then the mixed race offspring looks more white with lighter skin, lighter hair and colored eyes...and I have seen this before many times. So what then, again, if they look mostly with light hair and bluish or greenish eyes, then why shouldnt they mix with a white that looks similar.

Their child will be part of the white race and add to increase the white race's numbers.

This is false. even 3/4 white is not white, race is more than the physical looks. race is in the soul. You can see a person who is 3/4 'white' is NOT white, they have different mentality and soul. even if light hair and eyes, they are still not white.

The whtie race can increase our own numbers without mixed people harming our genes.

And of course race is in the soul, I know that very well...

I highly doubt that a person who is like 75-80 percent white and has aryan feautures and genetics will have a non white soul...

And if that person who is 75 percent white has a child with a person who is mostly white too, then their children will be white.

This is a case by case matter and I dont think people should get defensive on comments such as that. White women of reproductive age make up like less than percent of the worlds population, so I dont think you or someone else should be getting frustrated when I say that it can be a positive thing for someone who is 75 percent white female to have children with a (non nordic) white. With eugenics, in a generation or two the child will be white.

Im talking about using eugenics if thise who have predominant white genetics to heal and help boost the white race's numbers.

And this is pretty much what HPHC and I were saying.

Thank you for your answer to the question makes sense. I was wondering about this.

slyscorpion said:
Everyone's soul is a specific race. I know about the genetic thing and how that is proper (me I am mostly or pure white as far as I know so this doesn't apply to me I am just posing a question) however what about the race a person is at the soul. Each person does have a specific race their soul is connected to. Would it not be more proper to find that out through maybe odhal working and go with that regaurdless of what is genetic. I myself cannot imagine it would be great to be with someone who is a different race in the soul.

That is why maybe I think this is important above all. You would think this would be always the dominant genetic race but maybe that is not so. I am just posing this question. I am not promoting mixing at all.
It's not just the race of the soul that matters. The soul has it's own racial history, but then the body may have a different racial history, and the person is now both mixed together, the soul history and body's current genetic composition. My soul, from all my past lives history, is more Germanic. But my body now is genetically very Nordic. And I feel a very deep connection in both directions to both cultures. My genetic Nordic culture has now become very deeply embedded into my soul, even though I have never before lived in any Nordic countries in all my past life history so it's not part of my soul history. I'm lucky enough that there isn't too much difference between my soul and current genetic histories, so they blend together well enough to not be unsettling.

But someone whose parents are from two completely different, or even opposite places, and then their own past life history may even be from another different place, they feel like they're being pulled in all these different directions at once, and don't know where to land. And it's hard to settle that and find what place they are really from, so it's an unstable kind of feeling.You can even see this in people whose parents are from different European nations, the child is torn between which culture to identify with. So you make the differences and seperations even further between which places the person is pulled toward, and it only makes it even worse. It's like they have no sense of identity. They want to, but they're too mixed up and unsettled.

The enemy understands perfectly well how all this works, which is why they do this on purpose. Rat-faced Barbera Lerner Spector, she talks about this.

How do you know your racial history so far as your soul anyways. I could not tell you that myself. From looking at the book Nazi Primer and the other one I look very much to exactly depending on the photos in features general energy etc like the people from Norway. I also remember when I had that are you a Jew attack way back in the day I sent another person one of my photos and he said the same thing and even said one of the God's told him confirmed something similar (not that I can just trust that but I wasn't open at the time and still am not enough to hear them) I don't know why I ever got paranoid about it.

I just wanted to say I have a similar race in this life but I would not know what any of my history is. In the most recent past life I thought I may have looked a little different with Darker hair by intuition but I am very thin and around 511 some people seem to think I am too thin. I was in the past too. I have blonde hair but it kind of is a little reddish or darker as I grow older I wonder what causes that it was golden more when I was really young. Eye color is darker not the light blue more hazel like some people say it changes color.

I may be a little mixed with something I don't know for sure but I am predominantly white.

I like learning about this anyways. I have kind of a warrior like spirit and can be over serious people say but I don't see it that way because I can't understand how anyone can not do anything for too long. I am restless to and kind of fast thinker.

I don't mean to get off topic at all but what is Nordic culture anyways I live in America not there. I am just curious cause some people seem drawn to some culture but there is not really a defined culture in my country that I can figure out thanks to the Jews. What could I do to celebrate this culture anyways it might actually make me feel better in some way. Although I don't know my past. So this may be happening to me as well. I was not even born that racially aware or trending towards it to be honest. I admit I fucked up with race mixing cause I started hanging around black people to much awhile back I still feel really bad about that but I will never do it again. Through meditation I am now pretty much not even that sexually attracted to other races anymore. At least I learned my lesson and came back to Satanism I kind of had left during that period and wasn't taking it that serious. I still don't fully feel connected to my own race. I feel some confusion with this sometimes. Although I did end up talking to another person who was Nordic at one time and it was odd how I felt an instant connection and the energy kind of came toghether and that person seemed very similar to me in many ways even though having quite different astrology this is kind of what made me think Genetics dominates things people are programmed to have certain traits. This is like the Jews too so they can never be good. I do agree it's better to stick to my own race and if possible Subrace.

Maybe Genetics dominates the soul instead of the soul Dominating genetics.

I honestly don't know if Subrace has their own souls I was confused when someone said they did I guess it's more like racial history. I think for example I could have been fully alpine or Mediterranean or something else in past lives at different points.

What I was thinking of though is a white soul with an Asian soul was bad or a person with a black soul being with white etc.

Maybe if genetics dominates the soul then it is better to be with a person who is genetically the closest. However when it comes to relationships I always think in terms of eternal. What if one were to die and come back. If the two souls are different. That means most likely the could or will end up in the bodies of different races when they return. Thus it would be wrong to be toghether in any way. That is what I was thinking. I don't like the idea of something fleeting that could only last in one lifetime. In fact it seems in lifetimes I have honestly stuck with a majority of the same people over and over. If one didn't incarnate into that life it would be another one of the people that I knew. I know at least a couple of those people in this life now. I don't do superficial or fleeting relationships. That is why I thought like this.

I think it is right not to mix genetics though and us whites are a big huge minority in the world so it's not worth losing any generations of whites to this kind of thing I agree. However these were just my thoughts this last part that I said is why I wrote this.

slyscorpion said:
How do you know your racial history so far as your soul anyways. I could not tell you that myself.
It's just that I remember all my past lives so I remember the kinds of places I've lived. I've lived in deep forests somewhere around Germany or France, not exactly sure where since it was in the forest and not really in any society. I think most recently somewhere in or around northern germany, and before that is was somewhere a little more south or south east, but I think also in a southern part of Germany or somewhere around there. Before that I think it was maybe somewhere near part of France. It's hard to know exactly since I always lived in the forest, so it's hard to tell since it's not like I was in any society to remember what country. I remember continuously the entire process from my previous lifetime, my death at the end of that lifetime, through my whole process of being taken to live with the gods, planning out with them how this whole current lifetime would be for me, then being sent into my new body here as a new baby. During this process, I was shown my history and was shown on some kind of map what kinds of places I've lived before in my history, and I remember it looked like somewhere around that middle European area like around southern Germany. I have lived in exactly the same way, with exactly the same focuses and goals, since the beginning of my existence until this current lifetime which is now different for me. Emotionally and in terms of my goals, I am still the same as I've always been. I even look the same as I've always looked. But this is the first time I've lived in a public society like this. But Satan told me that there aren't any deep forests left anymore for me to live in, and this is a global united world now, so I need to live in this global society now. It's fine, I like it, I'm enjoying it. But that's basically the only difference between my past lives and my current one.

I've remembered all about my past lives since I was a very young child, long before I was a Satanist. I just never had any of that past life amnesia that most people get. And even when I was a baby, I always felt like an adult. Even as a baby, I always just felt like I've been a self sufficient adult taking care of myself for forever, so why do I have to be a baby and be treated like someone else has to take care of me? So people who don't have their memories with them, I don't know how they would know what the subrace or national history of their soul is, I guess they wouldn't be able to know for sure.

That kind of connection and same energy you said you felt when you met that other Nordic person, that's a good way to describe it. I don't really mean I have a connection to their food or their activities or whatever they do, I don't even really know what they do there. I mean I feel that same kind of energy that you felt, like an infinitely deep relationship and belonging that connects together me and the shared Nordic racial soul. Like they are an extension of me and I'm an extension of them. I have never been part nordic specifically until now. For many many generations, I've been germanic or franco-germanic or something from that kind of area, so it is a little bit different feeling that I never had before. A little bit of that feeling like being pulled in two directions, but luckily it blends in very well with my personality, so it fits well enough. I'm basically just an absolutely pure force of infinitely loving and infinitely protective, so the specific Nordic energy fits me very well.

Sinner13 said:
This is just my theory, but...

To my understanding, the Black race is a personally-by-Satan upgraded version of the original hominid species that was evolving on earth prior to the discovery of this planet by the Gods. Hence why its been mentioned that the Black race is most likely the oldest human race in regards to which the Gods had created. Whether Whites or Asians came next, i'm not sure, but it'd be irrelevant to the point. So my theory why the Black race is the most "reverted to" in the sense of mixing is because, since it's intentionally designed as punishment to automatically lose one's racial soul the instant they mix, it was probably easiest to make the first race that was made the default for which to be reverted to.

Mind you, however, (ok, not you HPS Shannon, but anyone else reading this who may be new or whatever) that just because one race IS more "dominant" (so-to-speak) in the regards of race-mixing...it's still RACE MIXING....and the punishment goes both ways. It may not be an even 50/50, but at the same time, the White race are the living descendants of the Gods. Every White person alive at this moment is a literal descendant of a living Demon somewhere in this universe we share. So naturally, with that responsibility and, frankly, honor...of course the disregarding of one's racial lineage would not have equally distributed implications. It's like equality doesn't exist or something, eh?

None-the-less, Satan had created the Black and Asian races with a certain spiritual potential that is unique to them, and currently unfulfilled, and a major requirement for such to be achieved is racial biological purity. So the irresponsible choice to ruin the template for which the soul created by our literal Creator God was designed with, through spiritual and scientific concepts that'd make earths most advanced scientists stutter retardedly...is the one form of "equality" we all share. Regardless of the visual outcome of the destruction, just because a Black-and-White mixed child looks more Black...doesn't mean that the gene/soul of the Black race is any less damaged through this action. It's equally destructive.

So in the end, in my opinion, it's just the result of the descendant of a God mixing with those same God's first creations, an upgraded version of earth's preexisting hominids.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good. Thanks.

This is infact the theory that could be true,potentially. However we have forgotten a large part of our past so we do not know for sure if the Gods mated with blacks they created themselves. I'm simply finding this theory hard to believe as it leaves out so many variables. I'd like to posit that the aryans are not a genetic admixture but the direct descendants of nordic gods who were unable to complete the magnum opus here on earth and are therefore not yet immortal. Maybe Satan sped up the evolution of the blacks and asians and gave them the technology to be immortal so that they could help the white race according to their talents.

I'd like to think there is some sort of genetic manipulation done on some then species of hominids. As we know the cro magnon man had greater intelligence than modern humans. What happened ? How many races of humanoids went extinct and how many of our present races evolved from which hominid species ? What even is evolution and how does it happen and can we understand that concept with our present conscious understanding and vocabulary ? I'd like to see a sermon about this someday but that'd be asking too much for the understaffed hardworking clergy. There is simply not much information to talk about this subject.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
This topic, it's like you were just trying to help spread the rumors and propaganda that the enemy tries to spread about what the Germans were trying to do. Nobody wants them to not procreate, and even in national socialist societies, nobody wanted the mixed race people to not procreate. They DID want them to procreate and live peacefully and happily in the best way for themselves. They just wanted them to do this procreation with other people who are similar to themselves.

A good example is Latinas. The Latina hispanic subrace was originally started by mixing races, but is now a perfectly strong healthy well-established subrace of its own. A mixed race black and white person can procreate with a Latina, and their child will instantly be a perfectly healthy solid Latina already in just this first generation.

With the whole Latina or Latino situation, thats a different situation too. Because many are mixed up, one cannot be too sure what combo you get. If someone who is half white and half black mixes with a latino who already has some a significant white ancestry, you could get something thats near close to white. Or what about a latino who looks predominantly black, then thats another case. I dont think a mixed race black person should mix with a latino. They are just better off going back to the black race.

Now in many other cases you have someone who is half black and half white but their black parent already has some percentage of white DNA already, then the mixed race offspring looks more white with lighter skin, lighter hair and colored eyes...and I have seen this before many times. So what then, again, if they look mostly with light hair and bluish or greenish eyes, then why shouldnt they mix with a white that looks similar.

Their child will be part of the white race and add to increase the white race's numbers.

Also, with the germans has been documented with pushing of sterilization of mixed race people like in the case of the "rhineland bastards." I havent looked into it fully but from what I see, it seems to have happened.

I think what he meant was the black Latinos. I'm just going to throw name a out there and people can see how they look like if they search them. Tego Calderon a Puerto Rican singer is an example of a black Latino. I think that's the type a half black and half white person could have offspring with and the child would be black just with Latin American background along with the African.

The types of Latinas and Latinos that it would be considered race mixing if they had offspring with whites and blacks are the ones who are mixed like Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony or Enrique Iglesias. Those are far from pure white and no where near black as well. They do resemble darker toned Asians like Cambodians or Pakistanian-Indians with a more white facial features than Asian. Like bigger eyes and non flat noses or a face not being as round. These types of Latinos should be mixing with the ones like them and not with blacks or whites and maybe not even with pure Asians either but that one I'm not too sure if is as bad. It could be not advised since even though they might look similar their cultures are too different but I digress.

slyscorpion said:
How do you know your racial history so far as your soul anyways. I could not tell you that myself.
It's just that I remember all my past lives so I remember the kinds of places I've lived. I've lived in deep forests somewhere around Germany or France, not exactly sure where since it was in the forest and not really in any society. I think most recently somewhere in or around northern germany, and before that is was somewhere a little more south or south east, but I think also in a southern part of Germany or somewhere around there. Before that I think it was maybe somewhere near part of France. It's hard to know exactly since I always lived in the forest, so it's hard to tell since it's not like I was in any society to remember what country. I remember continuously the entire process from my previous lifetime, my death at the end of that lifetime, through my whole process of being taken to live with the gods, planning out with them how this whole current lifetime would be for me, then being sent into my new body here as a new baby. During this process, I was shown my history and was shown on some kind of map what kinds of places I've lived before in my history, and I remember it looked like somewhere around that middle European area like around southern Germany. I have lived in exactly the same way, with exactly the same focuses and goals, since the beginning of my existence until this current lifetime which is now different for me. Emotionally and in terms of my goals, I am still the same as I've always been. I even look the same as I've always looked. But this is the first time I've lived in a public society like this. But Satan told me that there aren't any deep forests left anymore for me to live in, and this is a global united world now, so I need to live in this global society now. It's fine, I like it, I'm enjoying it. But that's basically the only difference between my past lives and my current one.

I've remembered all about my past lives since I was a very young child, long before I was a Satanist. I just never had any of that past life amnesia that most people get. And even when I was a baby, I always felt like an adult. Even as a baby, I always just felt like I've been a self sufficient adult taking care of myself for forever, so why do I have to be a baby and be treated like someone else has to take care of me? So people who don't have their memories with them, I don't know how they would know what the subrace or national history of their soul is, I guess they wouldn't be able to know for sure.

That kind of connection and same energy you said you felt when you met that other Nordic person, that's a good way to describe it. I don't really mean I have a connection to their food or their activities or whatever they do, I don't even really know what they do there. I mean I feel that same kind of energy that you felt, like an infinitely deep relationship and belonging that connects together me and the shared Nordic racial soul. Like they are an extension of me and I'm an extension of them. I have never been part nordic specifically until now. For many many generations, I've been germanic or franco-germanic or something from that kind of area, so it is a little bit different feeling that I never had before. A little bit of that feeling like being pulled in two directions, but luckily it blends in very well with my personality, so it fits well enough. I'm basically just an absolutely pure force of infinitely loving and infinitely protective, so the specific Nordic energy fits me very well.

Cool that last part describes my energy very well anyways I just wanted to say thanks for replying me I have had a completely different history mostly a part of society it's only recently that I have felt isolated etc. I am getting over somewhat my past life amnesia but I only remember lifetimes that I meet a person from cause there energy brings back the memories clearly sometimes. That as far as I know is only two lives.

Well I won't get off the topic but long story short I just wish I could tell the xtians this "would you say to your ancestors that what you did to them was justified or didn't happen at all directly to your face cause you are talking to one of them right now"

I totally agree with hailourtruegod, within the Latin term there are racially very different people, another perfect example of black Latino is the Cuban bodybuilder Sergio Oliva, actor Danny Trejo is the typical Mexican native, others who are mixed like Jennifer Lopez look pretty Asian and then there are others like the Brazilian Model Adriana Lima or the football player Messi who are practically white.

It’s a waste of time explaining that my brother. I tried but most folks will never get it.

Wotanwarrior said:
I totally agree with hailourtruegod, within the Latin term there are racially very different people, another perfect example of black Latino is the Cuban bodybuilder Sergio Oliva, actor Danny Trejo is the typical Mexican native, others who are mixed like Jennifer Lopez look pretty Asian and then there are others like the Brazilian Model Adriana Lima or the football player Messi who are practically white.

Wotanwarrior said:

I have went over this in my other replies, and the same goes for Latin America. Especially in Spain, we have an extreme length of what is Nationally Spanish and what defines the identity of Spain as a blood, which is White.

What is the problem of understanding something simple?

race mixing with race mixing

white/black with white/black
white/yellow with white/yellow
yellow/black with yellow/black
…etc…

Primordial/Key races with Primordial/Key races

White with white
Black with black
Yellow with yellow

The fact the yellow/black better assimilate/absorb other mixtures does not give you the right to mix and harm them.

I only accept this absorption after the return of the Gods...

Don't make a jew shit happy!!

I have a question about Arab sub-race. Was Arab created by the gods as a sub-race or it was a result of race mixing, and if so what mixture does Arab race have. Arab come with different looks, there’s dark skin with dark features like Arab gulf and there’s light and white skin with dark features like Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordon, Turkey, Spain, Greece. And then there’s white skin with colored eyes either blue or green and blonde hair too. My sister( white skin, hazel eyes) and my brother in law( dark skin, brown eyes) have a white blue eyed blonde baby. And looking at the Middle East with all the wars that had happened over the years makes it really hard to know the background of my ancestors. Should Arab only be with Arab because me having a relationship with Muslim girls is off the charts and Christian Arab are worse. Especially I live in western country which make it almost impossible for me to find a suitable partner. I’ve done love workings in the past and all I attracted was white girls and of course I always rejected. I would really appreciate the answers and sorry for my English I know it’s perfect but I did my best

Eannatum said:
I have a question about Arab sub-race. Was Arab created by the gods as a sub-race or it was a result of race mixing, and if so what mixture does Arab race have. Arab come with different looks, there’s dark skin with dark features like Arab gulf and there’s light and white skin with dark features like Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordon, Turkey, Spain, Greece. And then there’s white skin with colored eyes either blue or green and blonde hair too. My sister( white skin, hazel eyes) and my brother in law( dark skin, brown eyes) have a white blue eyed blonde baby. And looking at the Middle East with all the wars that had happened over the years makes it really hard to know the background of my ancestors. Should Arab only be with Arab because me having a relationship with Muslim girls is off the charts and Christian Arab are worse. Especially I live in western country which make it almost impossible for me to find a suitable partner. I’ve done love workings in the past and all I attracted was white girls and of course I always rejected. I would really appreciate the answers and sorry for my English I know it’s perfect but I did my best

I think it's the same situation with Mexicans. In both situations the ancestors had a close relationship with the gods and can be seen in their ancient culture. Prior to jewish made up religions (death programs).

In your case of finding a partner I can only say that fortunately there had been a growth of secular Arabs and at the very least soft muslims, the types that don't wear hijabs don't eat halal meat etc. You can program your aura to attract these type of people and get out there looking for them as that's how it would work better instead of just sitting around waiting. The problem would like if you do live in a heavy muslim country though. The secular and soft religious types are mostly in the western countries or a few places like Syria.

Eannatum said:

Spanish and Greek people are not Arabs.

Stormblood said:
Eannatum said:

Spanish and Greek people are not Arabs.

Sorry I didn’t mean they’re Arab LOL. They almost look the same

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back