Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deadly Coffee/Caffeine: Facts It Figures

loki88 said:
interesting. What would account for my symptoms though...? They are the same as caffeine as far as I can tell
You said this was like some homemade thing from some sneaky new age rats? They could have soaked it in some kind of poison chemical before drying it.

if you wanna drink coffee, drink it, if you dont want to drink coffee dont drink. TADAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
Centralforce666 said:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12603-013-0404-1

https://www.garfieldmedicalcenter.com/GMC-Blog/2016/October/Different-Types-of-Tea-and-Caffeine-Content.aspx

etc.

interesting. What would account for my symptoms though...? They are the same as caffeine as far as I can tell

Dude, with all due respect, someone already told you you've been drinking an extremely excessive dosage of tea. Centralforce666 already described in his post how an excessive dosage of caffeine can bring negative consequences. I think a better question would be: "Are all these effects coming from caffeine or is there something else that is adding symptoms?"
He would shove it up his ass lol!

Aquarius said:
How else are you supposed to wake up your Kundalini in the morning? I read about this in a book by this new age magician, Dr. Moshe Abramowitz, she said that this gave her kundalini enough energy to have babies! So now she has one big kundalini, and a thousand little baby ones too! And they all buzzing from the caffeine high. She said this is what they did in ancient india, even though coffee didn't exist in ancient india, they still had it because they were that magical that they could have it anyway. Now I don't want you criticizing my ideas here, because you're just being rude and you don't provide any sources! At least I have a source! I gave you my source right here, Dr. Moshe Abramowitz new age 1,001 kundalini having goddess. What do you mean I should be more discerning and smart about what I believe?

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
Centralforce666 said:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12603-013-0404-1

https://www.garfieldmedicalcenter.com/GMC-Blog/2016/October/Different-Types-of-Tea-and-Caffeine-Content.aspx

etc.

Dude, with all due respect, someone already told you you've been drinking an extremely excessive dosage of tea. Centralforce666 already described in his post how an excessive dosage of caffeine can bring negative consequences. I think a better question would be: "Are all these effects coming from caffeine or is there something else that is adding symptoms?"

the only change is the addition of the green tea and this over a long period of trial and experiment; withdrawal and return

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
How else are you supposed to wake up your Kundalini in the morning? I read about this in a book by this new age magician, Dr. Moshe Abramowitz, she said that this gave her kundalini enough energy to have babies! So now she has one big kundalini, and a thousand little baby ones too! And they all buzzing from the caffeine high. She said this is what they did in ancient india, even though coffee didn't exist in ancient india, they still had it because they were that magical that they could have it anyway. Now I don't want you criticizing my ideas here, because you're just being rude and you don't provide any sources! At least I have a source! I gave you my source right here, Dr. Moshe Abramowitz new age 1,001 kundalini having goddess. What do you mean I should be more discerning and smart about what I believe?

Lol she must have 20 halos now, three horns and a long, long tail. Did you notice how many arms she has?

loki88 said:
Deadly Coffee/Caffeine Facts It Figures
September 2, 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen, I love coffee and I thought you might be interested in this article I found.

You’re not going to like this one bit: you’ve been lied about the health benefits of coffee!

1. Caffeine is an alkaloid that the coffee plant uses to kill bugs, which eat its’ seeds.

The coffee plant also uses caffeine in the coffee pods to kill surrounding plants, so the coffee plant can attain more sunlight and grow larger. Caffeine is a pesticide, which causes genetic termination in living cells that come into contact with it.

2. MRI images taken before and after 1 cup of coffee showed a decrease in blood flow to the brain by 45%. When the blood flow reduction was measured exactly, it was actually 52% less blood flow to the brain, after just one small cup of coffee. http://abcn.ws/2ipmLj7

3. Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson’s patients and marijuana users. http://dailym.ai/1qjSqi0

4. Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system. The sudden urge to “poo” after drinking coffee is one of the body’s defense mechanisms to poison.

5. Coffee increases energy via the human fight or flight metabolic response, because the body is afraid of the caffeine based poison. Coffee doesn’t give energy, it removes it from the body.
The energy a person feels when they drink coffee is the body going into overdrive because caffeine is a poison and all poisons activate an energy release in the body. (fight or flight)

Coffee removes energy from the system, leaving the person progressively more and more exhausted each day that passes, therefore setting up the world’s most dangerous energy stimulation addiction… coffee dependence for energy.

6. When the fight or flight response is triggered in the body, the lower IQ centers of the brain are activated as well as hormonal systems in control of aggression, violence, irrational and illogical decision making, jealousy, rage, anger, fear and paranoia.

Coffee generates lower end mental functioning with a side of every negative emotional response the body can generate.

7. When measured, 1 coffee activated the fight and flight response for 3 consecutive weeks, even though no other caffeine was consumed after that 1 cup of coffee. One cup of coffee poisons the body for 3 consecutive weeks, on a decreasing scale.

8. When coffee (caffeine) is consumed, the limbic part of the brain is hyper activated and the higher learning centers of the mind inhibited. The limbic part of the brain is only concerned with sex, reproduction, protection of territory, food acquisition and personal safety.

The limbic portion of the brain is the most primitive and least developed portion of the mind complex. When you want to out smart or dominate another person, it’s best that their limbic system is activated, because it brings them to a mental state equal to that of a child.

9. The birth control pill inhibits clearing of ingested caffeine. This effect is increased dramatically by alcohol or pain killer use, therefore causing many cases of caffeine poisoning, which get treated as other things once the person reaches the hospital.

10. Coffee is proven to cause an enlarged prostate, high anxiety, insomnia, depression, birth defects, pain syndromes, unnatural breathing patterns, brain damage, hyperactivity, learning disorders (from the brain damage) behavior disorders, fatigue, certain types of cancer, Crohns, IBS, colitis, carpel tunnel, ulcers, low iron, heart disease, headaches, PMS, increased incidence of muscle and tendon injury, joint pain, heart attack, stroke,TIA’s (mini strokes)… and that’s a short list.

11. Coffee causes fat gain and cellulite because by triggering the body’s flight or fight system (which any poison or threat does). This eventually changes the body’s primary fuel source requirement to one of fat.

When the body is threatened, it prefers fat as its’ primary fuel source, over sugar or protein.

Constant activation of the body’s fight or flight system (via the daily ingestion of caffeine poison) aids in a metabolic shift to fat storage and fat conservation, because again the body prefers fat as a fuel source when fighting any toxic intruder… because fat contains 9 calories per gram for the fight, as opposed to 4 calories per gram housed by sugar and protein.

Welcome to the land of coffee (caffeine) induced fat gain, weight gain and cellulite. Coffee also destroys muscle, as the body purposely flushes muscle, when it’s poisoned, to facilitate additional fat storage.

12. Coffee (caffeine) blocks iron absorption, causing the vast majority of anemia today.

http://bit.ly/2qKSqwh The entire threat of caffeine in general includes caffeine teas, chocolates, caffeine based energy drinks, caffeine based pre work out drinks and over 2000 over the counter and prescription medications that PURPOSELY include caffeine.

13. An investigation conducted by the author of the most extensive book on coffee ever written, reviewed almost every scientific research piece regarding coffee and his conclusion was that there’s absolutely no scientific evidence what so ever that coffee provides any health benefits to the human body, on any level, in anyway.

He openly declares that any positive promotion of coffee consumption is a blatant lie, doing grave harm to our entire society. The publication of any positive effects of coffee are false and all can be traced back to a very powerful, covert and secret “coffee lobby”, which has both commercial and ruling family origins.

The author reviews the research in the book at this added link. How many coffee shops have opened in your town in the last 20 years?

So why the lying about coffee? Think of government and how governing a brain damaged population is easier than governing a healthy population. Start there and keep connecting the dots. Coffee is only one brain damaging weapon used against an uninformed slave class.

The 10 most popular brain damaging weapons used against the slave class (in order of use) are:

1) vaccines
2) coffee and caffeine products
3) alcohol
4) medical drugs
5) sugar
6) fluoride
7) cigarettes
8) processed junk foods and genetically modified foods
9) EMF radiation from wireless devices and
10) chemtrails.

If you’ve ever posed the question, “why are people so stunned, as to not figure any of this out?”… you’re missing the point that the brain damage of the slave class is the primary agenda of the ruling 1%.

Coffee and vaccines are the elite’s 1-2 punch within “operation brain damage” down here on the human farm. The best slave is a brain damaged slave, unable to think or care for themselves without the help from slave master.

A helpless population guarantees a need for government. This is why the ruling families do everything in their power to create a helpless population, day in and day out. Governments exist because they perpetually create the conditions for their own existence.

Ancient ruling families, who masquerade as modern altruistic governments, are not there to help the people progress, evolve or become more. You live on a chemically controlled slave based control grid.

Coffee is just another massive lie inside the human control operation. Want to shut the human farm down? Want to really become more than the stereotypical diseased, overweight, dis-empowered, depressed, and dysfunctional human mess? Reject the poisons!

Thanks Jason Christoff for posting this on Facebook! Read “Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America’s #1 Drug.”

This is important to mention that before I did research on buying a coffee press i figured out that the seller was from Israel. Screw that.

Aquarius said:

Lol y'all talking about them coffee enemas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
loki88 said:

Was haben die Amerikaner Kaffee in den Arsch geschoben? Ja
hahaha

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
loki88 said:

dann sagte guten morgen! whooo!!!

satanichonor said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
dann sagte guten morgen! whooo!!!
I’m not German! Lol

So to get back on topic.

1-3 cups of coffee per day, bad?

Lately I've been cutting back used to drink 4-5, but drank down to 1-2 sometimes 3.

Also I have drank fairly late in the day at around 6:30PM, used to also drink my third an hour later at 7:30PM. But when should the cut off time be? I recall reading in certain places drinking vitamins past 2PM is not good as it interferes with sleep despite being hours before bed time.

So am I, okay? too much? just right?

Gear88 said:
So to get back on topic.

Lately I've been cutting back used to drink 4-5, but drank down to 1-2 sometimes 3.

Also I have drank fairly late in the day at around 6:30PM, used to also drink my third an hour later at 7:30PM. But when should the cut off time be? I recall reading in certain places drinking vitamins past 2PM is not good as it interferes with sleep despite being hours before bed time.

I’d cut it to 1 in the morning if you really need coffee, there’s no reason to be sustained artificially.

Gear88 said:
So to get back on topic.

It depends on you specifically. These things vary from person to person. Do you have trouble sleeping? If you do, then this may be a sign you are drinking it too late into the day. If not, chances are you are fine.

Well I do go to sleep like at 11ish, usually, and by the time it's like 1a.m. I'm asleep or nearing asleep unless something keeps me awake like neighbors or something and then it might be till like 2ish before I go out.

I notice a pattern in me that it takes me a while to fall asleep, the entire day falls into me and I begin to think about everything, and then the other problem is perhaps my quality of sleep is bad but the problem is I wake up more tired than the night before. I state this is the main problem with me ever trying lucid dreaming or astral projection, despite my incapacity to trance and or void, I always had the thought even as a kid how the hell do people even AP/LD if the entire day just collapses unto your mind and your mind begins running through everything. Where do they even find the energy nor peace to do these things.

In fact coffee is the only thing that may sometimes keep me awake. I've had times whereby I wake up, drink and or eat, then like an hour later I decide to lay down and go to sleep for a few more hours.

Really it's more like I wake more tired than before. If I would wake up with energy except for hunger energy in other words eating food. I'd probably wouldn't be on this thread discussing this stuff. In fact I'd probably not be a coffee drinker and avoid it. But for me it's a need just to wake up.

Gear88 said:
Well I do go to sleep like at 11ish, usually, and by the time it's like 1a.m. I'm asleep or nearing asleep unless something keeps me awake like neighbors or something and then it might be till like 2ish before I go out.

I notice a pattern in me that it takes me a while to fall asleep, the entire day falls into me and I begin to think about everything, and then the other problem is perhaps my quality of sleep is bad but the problem is I wake up more tired than the night before. I state this is the main problem with me ever trying lucid dreaming or astral projection, despite my incapacity to trance and or void, I always had the thought even as a kid how the hell do people even AP/LD if the entire day just collapses unto your mind and your mind begins running through everything. Where do they even find the energy nor peace to do these things.

In fact coffee is the only thing that may sometimes keep me awake. I've had times whereby I wake up, drink and or eat, then like an hour later I decide to lay down and go to sleep for a few more hours.

Really it's more like I wake more tired than before. If I would wake up with energy except for hunger energy in other words eating food. I'd probably wouldn't be on this thread discussing this stuff. In fact I'd probably not be a coffee drinker and avoid it. But for me it's a need just to wake up.

Brother I'm going through the same phase. I quit coffee and kratom for a month. I sleep feeling more tired than yesterday literally kills my drive at this point. Coffee does t even get me the energy i need and I was never a heavy drinker either

I will be sharing a very terrible personal story on the board this week that recounts my dealings with extreme physiological symptoms related to substance abuse, addiction, and mainly withdrawal. To make a long story short, I completely decimated the health/balance of my endocannabinoid system, adrenal system, and brain in general from a solid (and I mean solid) two years of "self-medicating". I quit all of my addictive habits cold and felt perfectly fine for three days. The catalyst for the start of a nearly two to three month long ordeal of nonstop torture was a single cup of coffee from a cafe. I finished the cup at around 5:30 PM and while I was laying in bed with my partner watching a show later that night, the MOTHER of all panic attacks hit me. I was absolutely certain I was going to die that night because of how insane my physical symptoms were.

Even though caffeine wasn't directly related to the underlying cause of my ordeal, it took me nearly a year before I could comfortably consume it again. This took place around three years ago and I have never been able to enjoy coffee the same since then. Recently, I have been feeling a very strange and negative anxiety-like state after having only a single cup. I feel like I'm done with the stuff after stumbling into this thread tonight.

Vitalus said:
I will be sharing a very terrible personal story on the board this week that recounts my dealings with extreme physiological symptoms related to substance abuse, addiction, and mainly withdrawal. To make a long story short, I completely decimated the health/balance of my endocannabinoid system, adrenal system, and brain in general from a solid (and I mean solid) two years of "self-medicating". I quit all of my addictive habits cold and felt perfectly fine for three days. The catalyst for the start of a nearly two to three month long ordeal of nonstop torture was a single cup of coffee from a cafe. I finished the cup at around 5:30 PM and while I was laying in bed with my partner watching a show later that night, the MOTHER of all panic attacks hit me. I was absolutely certain I was going to die that night because of how insane my physical symptoms were.

Even though caffeine wasn't directly related to the underlying cause of my ordeal, it took me nearly a year before I could comfortably consume it again. This took place around three years ago and I have never been able to enjoy coffee the same since then. Recently, I have been feeling a very strange and negative anxiety-like state after having only a single cup. I feel like I'm done with the stuff after stumbling into this thread tonight.

You hung in there and dedicated yourself to rid yourself of bad habits, it might not be my place to say it, but that makes me proud of you. Panic attacks are very scary and I can relate to you as I smoked marijuana at the time and it came out of nowhere, had the worst panic attack that I gave up all my paraphanelia to my parents. I even had another because I thought eating too much ice cream would give me diabetes, very horrible night.

I tried drinking coffee today and just couldn't, I drank some celsius that had 200mg of caffeine for my workout, strained from green tea or some shit. Made me less tired! Caffeine is a blessing today and hopefuly there is no come downs :). My message is caffeine isn't for everyone and is definitly not something you want to take daily, but it shouldn't be something to be overtly paranoid about should you do it moderation and take note on how it affects you, but the research is there to definitely warn us on the possibilities... In your case, negative symptoms are manifesting and that's definitely a tell-tale sign that there is still fear centered around coffee. I still have a bit of fear from listening to my own heartbeat or that I can accidentally control it to stop beating ever since I've had my panic attack. I'm gonna look for a working that will help me overcome this emotional blockage as even though its been 8 years I will never forget that experience.

May we overcome adversity together, no matter how trivial it may sound!

Damn. And i really like coffee. I have it everyday. It explains why i have less mental energy from it.

But i only drink it to get rid of hunger because I'm at the point where i cant afford food much. I only eat once a day and thats at night. Even the fridges are empty xd

I wish i could have healthy food 3x a day again but I've been struggling for years now. It sucks because i have to study for exams and it's challenging to do them with no right diet.

But im still working on getting a job and money though.

RoseWolf said:
Damn. And i really like coffee. I have it everyday. It explains why i have less mental energy from it.

But i only drink it to get rid of hunger because I'm at the point where i cant afford food much. I only eat once a day and thats at night. Even the fridges are empty xd

I wish i could have healthy food 3x a day again but I've been struggling for years now. It sucks because i have to study for exams and it's challenging to do them with no right diet.

But coffee would make you more hungry? And not spending money on coffee would leave you more money to spend on food. Get rice and dried beans, it's not perfect but at least it's a big volume of food for almost no money.

RoseWolf said:

Depending on your country, this video may be helpful: https://youtu.be/UKfmRhfuI8g

Despite its humorous tone, it does actually give some good advice on living (and surviving) on a tight budget. Adapt it to whatever the price distributions are in your country, and try to eat more than once a day that way. :)

RoseWolf said:

But coffee would make you more hungry? And not spending money on coffee would leave you more money to spend on food. Get rice and dried beans, it's not perfect but at least it's a big volume of food for almost no money.

Yes coffee does also make you more hungry which doesnt help in my situation.
I'll research some ways. Thats why i only exercise at night because that makes ne hungry all day xD
I feel bad and embarrassed for mentioning that i use coffee.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:

Depending on your country, this video may be helpful: https://youtu.be/UKfmRhfuI8g

Despite its humorous tone, it does actually give some good advice on living (and surviving) on a tight budget. Adapt it to whatever the price distributions are in your country, and try to eat more than once a day that way. :)

Thanks a bunch! I do go research on how to survive on a tight budget though. I felt embarrassed mentioning about my situation xD i know people expect more from me.

Just a question? I dont do more meditations as I used to when i was not on a budget. So it is a slow growth for me I guess. Should I still try and push to do more even though I dont have that much mental energy as I used to I noticed?
I was gonna make a post about it.

RoseWolf said:
Just a question? I dont do more meditations as I used to when i was not on a budget. So it is a slow growth for me I guess. Should I still try and push to do more even though I dont have that much mental energy as I used to I noticed?
I was gonna make a post about it.
It depends. Feeling less motivated isn't just something that randomly appears, there is always a reason behind it. It could be enemy attacks, or maybe some emotional trouble, or having less energy because you eat less than what you used to. If it's from the enemy, and/or from your emotions, then yes you should definitely try to push to do more. If it's because of a lack of food though, then pushing this might do you more harm than good.

If your body lacks nutrients, hydration, and/or sleep, then after a while this will 100% manifest as feelings of low energy, in addition to worsening health and all sorts of other bad stuff. In these cases you definitely shouldn't try to push for more despite these things.
What you should try to focus on is to fix this situation. This should have the highest possible priority. I don't know why exactly you are on a tight budget right now, but regardless of the reason it's likely possible to be fixed. Try to do a working for this purpose, even just a small one if you cant do more than that. Also, if I remember right you said that you're still smoking from time to time. If that's the case, try to cut down on this bit by bit and save money that way. For example, instead of buying a pack of cigarettes, use that money to buy yourself some nice ingredients and cook an awesome meal. Observe how good it'll make you feel as opposed to smoking that pack. It should help in cutting out the rest and it'll restore your health at the same time.

RoseWolf said:

The best time to eat is noon if only 1 meal per day or ni the morning. Coffee is full of lead and dehydrates the body. It also depletes the body of B vitamins. Best to avoid or switch to green tea if at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back