About Weed and Smoking

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 512

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:50 am

Aquarius wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:So which is worse, weed or alcohol. I'd say alcohol. I have no motivation to smoke weed at a 30 year old boomer.

Weed is the worst, you can drink a glass of wine and be perfectly conscious, smoke a joint and you will be stoned for hours.
But both are just useless so avoiding them is the best.

I could make the argument that one hit of weed is perfectly fine yet 8 shots mixed with cola and you're totally wasted. Alcohol destroys your body worse than weed. You can't do anything when you're wasted.... I can buy alcohol at practically any store but can't find weed anywhere unless I really tried. I wouldn't want to smoke anyway because I don't like how it feels and I like the ability to pass drug tests... It's illegal too.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 190
Location: Kekistan

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Weassel » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:22 am

SS322 wrote:E-cigs are ten times more unhealthy than regular cigarettes. The main component of the evaporate is glycerol and the rest is synthetical fragrance. Both is absorbed by the lungs and can be very harmful. Glycerol is a type of alcohol, it naturally occurs in fat (triglycerides) but it's not very good for you in its pure form. It's also used as a laundry detergent. The fragrance is even worse, containing a myriad of toxins that don't have to be specified by the manufacturer and additionally it fucks with our sense of taste, can irritate nerves and brain areas.

Smoking real plants however is something natural that our ancestors have done. The smoke gives a stimulus to the lungs which encourages them, to build up a protective layer of mucus. That mucus layer protects from a lot of toxins like street dust or whatever they spray on us in their chemtrails. It should make you think that France and Japan, the countries with the biggest percentage of smokers in the populace, are also the countries with the fewest lung cancer deaths. generally these two nations seem to be very healthy and cancer free, especially Japan and in spite of Fukushima or France's bunch of nuclear power plants. Perhaps the radon therapy of old times wasn't just hogwash but our modern hysteria is. Meanwhile in the USA where smokers are generally looked at as subhumans, we see more people biting the dust from "cancer" than anywhere else. Also USA = motherland of chemtrails. Some people like the Khoi-San of southern Africa smoke all their medical herbs because they don't have any water for making tea since they live in a dusty desert. Smoking relieves stress which is the number one killer in our modern society.

Some traditional European smoking plants other than hemp:
- coltsfoot (tussilago); the leafs are collected in late summer and fall, fermented, dried and smoked against diseases of the lungs and throat, has soothing effects on cough
- hawk's herb (hieracium); same procedure as with coltsfoot, only that the leafs are much smaller; improves eyesight and has slight psychoactive properties
- elder (sambucus); leafs can be fermented or smoked like that, calming effect, sacred plant to the great Goddess
- ... there are more but those are the three most important. I think saponaria is smoked for enhancing dreams. At least the Africans use a type of saponaria for that purpose.

What is very popular in Germany are hookahs, we call them Shisha. You know, those middle eastern water pipes. They run on tobacco that is soaked in glycerol and fragrance and is heated by charcoal. The hookahs look kinda cool but I hate this just as much as e-cigs. It's just as poisonous, doesn't have the benefits of real smkoing and it's a foreign takeover of our land and culture. Like we have almost no authentic German food left while every village has a (((döner kebab))), there's also a hookah-bar everywhere for the mudslimes and mudsharks to get their nicotine flash. In the past our ancestors used to have beautiful pipes with creative designs. They had smoking clubs, like todays hookah-bars but without the white genocide.

This is what people should be smoking with:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Ancient pipes from burial mounds in America:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=gpFpVX4WaW0

This is indeed intersting, i will search more about the smoke and the mucus lungs that protect it from dust, thank you for posting this, i had problems with weedtards for some time because ''weed is gud man, it relaaaaxxxxx'' while all my friends (they are not my friends anymore) who begin to smoke weed begin to be more stupid, i had a friend who really had potential in soccer and trained very hard for that, but his father died and his retard friend convinced him to begin to smoke weed as i know, now he is a retard.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Stormblood » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:51 am

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Weed is the worst, you can drink a glass of wine and be perfectly conscious, smoke a joint and you will be stoned for hours.
But both are just useless so avoiding them is the best.


With the glass of wine, it depends on people's tolerance which is different for everyone. I've known people who can get dizzy with half a glass. That just goes to show, in my opinion, that alcohol starts affecting the brain immediately but the degree of effectiveness depends on the person. And the damage to the liver of course happens when the wine gets to that point, but to the brain it gets as soon as it touches the tongue, from what I learned in biology class.

For drinking wine, be like the ancient Greeks and dilute it with 50% water. This is the only way I like wine, as the flavor is unpleasant to me in full strength. But diluted, its more like juice which I prefer.


I never liked it diluted either and the same goes for beer and most spirits. I only like mead, cider, which are unpopular and hard to find here, and a few spirits. But I haven't drunk any alcohol anymore since November 2015.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 524

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:07 am

Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Weed is the worst, you can drink a glass of wine and be perfectly conscious, smoke a joint and you will be stoned for hours.
But both are just useless so avoiding them is the best.


With the glass of wine, it depends on people's tolerance which is different for everyone. I've known people who can get dizzy with half a glass. That just goes to show, in my opinion, that alcohol starts affecting the brain immediately but the degree of effectiveness depends on the person. And the damage to the liver of course happens when the wine gets to that point, but to the brain it gets as soon as it touches the tongue, from what I learned in biology class.
I’m one of those you mentioned, can’t stand alcohol. Drank a glass of mead one year ago and that + the so much alcohol inside that stuff made me super dizzy.


It also matters weather or not you ate something. If you eat and then drink the fluids arent instantly (within 30 min) absorbed into your bloodstream.. nor should you down an entire glass in one go.

I too am sensitive to alcohol in that I notice the tiniest amounts (though I must say I dont like beer so the percentage is often higher than 6%) are already having an effect on me.
But it is also abstinance of alcohol that makes one more sensitive.
Now you can kill braincells when youre doing alcohol so just dont get drunk. Simple as that.

I dont get dizzy but once I had to finish a glass quickly and I just could not see straight anymore. Streetlights became beams of light. unfocussed. I didnt have to drive (couldnt either I didnt have my license yet) Went there by public transit.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Stormblood » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
With the glass of wine, it depends on people's tolerance which is different for everyone. I've known people who can get dizzy with half a glass. That just goes to show, in my opinion, that alcohol starts affecting the brain immediately but the degree of effectiveness depends on the person. And the damage to the liver of course happens when the wine gets to that point, but to the brain it gets as soon as it touches the tongue, from what I learned in biology class.
I’m one of those you mentioned, can’t stand alcohol. Drank a glass of mead one year ago and that + the so much alcohol inside that stuff made me super dizzy.


It also matters weather or not you ate something. If you eat and then drink the fluids arent instantly (within 30 min) absorbed into your bloodstream.. nor should you down an entire glass in one go.

I too am sensitive to alcohol in that I notice the tiniest amounts (though I must say I dont like beer so the percentage is often higher than 6%) are already having an effect on me.
But it is also abstinance of alcohol that makes one more sensitive.
Now you can kill braincells when youre doing alcohol so just dont get drunk. Simple as that.

I dont get dizzy but once I had to finish a glass quickly and I just could not see straight anymore. Streetlights became beams of light. unfocussed. I didnt have to drive (couldnt either I didnt have my license yet) Went there by public transit.


I think drug tests should be added among the medicals everyone has to submit too to get a driver's licence. This way drugtards wouldn't be allowed to get the license and become a public danger.

Similarly, both drug tests and alcohol tests should be administered very often to military personnel: this way we'd rid ourselves of people who doesn't deserve to serve their country and that is too immature to be allowed to handle any kind of firearms and other responsibilities. These tests should be surprise tests so people would have to stay sober all the time or show their true colours of addicts. The unfortunate reality is there many people in the military who indulge in both these forms of self-destruction and it's more alarming they are present in more specialised units that have elite reputations in their country. It's self-explanatory that someone who considers themselves elite would put their health first and not even use tobacco (let alone alcohol or drugs) , but the reality of a jewish-controlled world is another. When you hear people between 18 and 23 getting back from the weekend on Sunday night, you ask them how their weekend was and they brag about how they almost hit an alcoholic coma, you seriously start wondering how they even passed interviews with psychologists and psychiatrists to be where they are. It's really cringy. Thankfully, not everyone is like that but most are and that's probably one of the reasons why they don't enforce health and safety measures.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 524

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 am

Stormblood wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I’m one of those you mentioned, can’t stand alcohol. Drank a glass of mead one year ago and that + the so much alcohol inside that stuff made me super dizzy.


It also matters weather or not you ate something. If you eat and then drink the fluids arent instantly (within 30 min) absorbed into your bloodstream.. nor should you down an entire glass in one go.

I too am sensitive to alcohol in that I notice the tiniest amounts (though I must say I dont like beer so the percentage is often higher than 6%) are already having an effect on me.
But it is also abstinance of alcohol that makes one more sensitive.
Now you can kill braincells when youre doing alcohol so just dont get drunk. Simple as that.

I dont get dizzy but once I had to finish a glass quickly and I just could not see straight anymore. Streetlights became beams of light. unfocussed. I didnt have to drive (couldnt either I didnt have my license yet) Went there by public transit.


I think drug tests should be added among the medicals everyone has to submit too to get a driver's licence. This way drugtards wouldn't be allowed to get the license and become a public danger.

Similarly, both drug tests and alcohol tests should be administered very often to military personnel: this way we'd rid ourselves of people who doesn't deserve to serve their country and that is too immature to be allowed to handle any kind of firearms and other responsibilities. These tests should be surprise tests so people would have to stay sober all the time or show their true colours of addicts. The unfortunate reality is there many people in the military who indulge in both these forms of self-destruction and it's more alarming they are present in more specialised units that have elite reputations in their country. It's self-explanatory that someone who considers themselves elite would put their health first and not even use tobacco (let alone alcohol or drugs) , but the reality of a jewish-controlled world is another. When you hear people between 18 and 23 getting back from the weekend on Sunday night, you ask them how their weekend was and they brag about how they almost hit an alcoholic coma, you seriously start wondering how they even passed interviews with psychologists and psychiatrists to be where they are. It's really cringy. Thankfully, not everyone is like that but most are and that's probably one of the reasons why they don't enforce health and safety measures.


Well apparently that is the norm today.. but yourw right.
Athletes cant do that stuff either. cant even use doping - which is right too.

EvilSonOfBitch41
Posts: 11

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby EvilSonOfBitch41 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:38 am

Vaping weed, shatter, butane hash and THC solutions/e-juice is proven to be the source of the new worries around vaping and causes lung issues.

Arogon616
Posts: 5

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Arogon616 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:58 am

was weed purposefully designed to create slaves spiritually and physically

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 394

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:00 pm

Arogon616 wrote:was weed purposefully designed to create slaves spiritually and physically


Nobody can say if it was "purposely designed", but of course there are bound to be natural substances that promote for more unconscious behavior. When you start taking these natural substances daily, of course it will start to fuck with you, spiritually.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 512

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby HauptSturm » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm

I just want to emphasis that alcohol is not a safe alternative to smoking weed. Just because it is legal does not mean it is okay. Alcohol will ruin your life more than weed and weed will ruin your life just as much.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:38 am

Arogon616 wrote:was weed purposefully designed to create slaves spiritually and physically


The expression you're looking for is "purposefully pushed".
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Dalacos
Posts: 15

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Dalacos » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Oh mai :O Weassel, those pipe are amazing. Honestly i used to love smoke cigs but not for the nicotine as much as the action. The performance that goes into it. The fact you can meet new people for no reason what so ever other then something you share doing, but I stopped because of the asthma and the fact I was coughing up green phlegm from it nonstop. So I'm like "fuck this scam ass bs this is horrible ugh why would they do this to people" and the rant just goes on from there. However I would love to try a normal natural method like my german ancestors. I means those pipes are sexy looking. They just show care and details from a real artist to cared about their craft. OH OH also anywhere you can buy these herbs at Weassel in america per chance? I'd love to try the one for the lung desisaes

On a personal note from a former drug fiend. Even weed isn't worth it. No , 'possible', benefits out weight the serious risks. Even here and now I crave. Like a degenerate. If I try I can smell it. Do you want that? Honestly ask yourself. Worth it? Sure give up your valuable hard earned restitution to some troglodyte who by spreading misery is making more money then you. A wonderful hard working Sataninst who has to work like a dog to some higher up kike or at the very least pay the kike its 'dues' just cause goyim for something that doesnt do you anything. Wanna relax? Meditate! Wanna get high? Meditate! No shit. If you want just a relaxing 'high' https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html
There. If you want a more deeper 'high' there is this meditation Hp-Maxine posted on the jos site that is
You breath in white gold energy of the sun through your 3rd eye into your Pineal Gland making a little ball of light holding it for a moment making it more intense then breath out to it going to your whole brain. I believe it was from Prince Azazel. However all in all what one must do is simple. Find that everything that is external is either bringing out something you already can do yourself or mimicking what you can do yourself all with its own prices.

swordofastaroth
Posts: 55

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby swordofastaroth » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:16 pm

I relapsed on weed I realized it is bad.all the bad shit happens from weed.it also is of Saturn and brings out negative energy. I had one last time with it. I realized I had more power without it .I'm just lazy and could have meditated and got the same high. But as I said I have issues to deal with. Mother inanna is helping me she litterely slapped the sence into me when I relapsed. Told me to chose satanism or weed . my choice is Satanism. Stay away from weed . get help with me if u are addicted.I need you all for support . Lilith told me to open up about this issue .on here and let our people help . hail Lilith!!! Hail inanna !!!!!!!!

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 394

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Blitzkreig » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:56 pm

swordofastaroth wrote:I relapsed on weed I realized it is bad.all the bad shit happens from weed.it also is of Saturn and brings out negative energy. I had one last time with it. I realized I had more power without it .I'm just lazy and could have meditated and got the same high. But as I said I have issues to deal with. Mother inanna is helping me she litterely slapped the sence into me when I relapsed. Told me to chose satanism or weed . my choice is Satanism. Stay away from weed . get help with me if u are addicted.I need you all for support . Lilith told me to open up about this issue .on here and let our people help . hail Lilith!!! Hail inanna !!!!!!!!


Relapse is the perfect opportunity to solidify your intentions and steel your resolve. I highly suggest destroying all weed and associated paraphernalia and blocking the numbers of those who sell to you. As far as the impulse associated with smoking, know that you will feel an urge to indulge over the next few days due to your recent exposure, but like all things, the body will quickly adapt and you will soon find days going by without even thinking of marijuana. Good luck to you.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

swordofastaroth
Posts: 55

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby swordofastaroth » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:09 am

Thanks

User avatar
RoseWolf
Posts: 93

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby RoseWolf » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Well i dont smoke weed but i do smoke cigarettes and it something Im working on.

I have improved on it because i used to smoke 10 cigs a day but now i smoke 4.
I dont buy a pack anymore because thats where i start smoking more than usual. So i only get singles lose ones.

It also helps to drink water when you have a craving because it wears down and then you start not feeling like smoking.

A friend of mine smokes weed and she lectured me on it saying that it is not bad and that it helped her depression and anxiety become less and cope more. She claims it as medicine. She keep saying smoking cigs is worse than smoking weed and weed doesnt cause any health problems.

I started smoking because i tried everything to cope with my dad. He is very abusive. Things just didnt get better but way worse that i just grabbed something outside to help me. It started to become a habit but now a craving.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3983
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:53 pm

RoseWolf wrote:Well i dont smoke weed but i do smoke cigarettes and it something Im working on.

I have improved on it because i used to smoke 10 cigs a day but now i smoke 4.
I dont buy a pack anymore because thats where i start smoking more than usual. So i only get singles lose ones.

It also helps to drink water when you have a craving because it wears down and then you start not feeling like smoking.

A friend of mine smokes weed and she lectured me on it saying that it is not bad and that it helped her depression and anxiety become less and cope more. She claims it as medicine. She keep saying smoking cigs is worse than smoking weed and weed doesnt cause any health problems.

I started smoking because i tried everything to cope with my dad. He is very abusive. Things just didnt get better but way worse that i just grabbed something outside to help me. It started to become a habit but now a craving.

You're friend thinks weed helps with depression and anxiety, but take her weed away for a couple days and see how anxious she gets! Also makes depression worse too. It is a distraction that covers up the problem instead of fixing it, and the whole time the problem is just getting worse and worse because it's being ignored.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
xlnt
Posts: 17
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby xlnt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:17 am

I do think it's important to point out that there is a difference between a heavy potsmoking unemployed couch-potato and someone who use cannabis as medicine prescribed by a doctor, who live a healthy life; exercising, working, studying etc. Not all cannabis users are the same.

Does HP. Hoodedcobra666 think there is no medicinal benefits at all with cannabis use even if it's on a prescription? Are those doctors who prescribe it as medicine just plain deluded?
I have mild autism myself and have used tiny amounts of cannabis as a medicine and a way of calming myself down. I don't like the effects of heavy usage though (promoted in Hollywood movies).
Dosage is an important aspect of all drugs and the main reason why so many drugs are illegal is simply because people in general tend to misuse them by overdosing etc. People in general are simply not that clever imo.

Vintage666
Posts: 1

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Vintage666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:32 am

Drug free is a must for the Satanist.HAIL SATAN!

User avatar
RoseWolf
Posts: 93

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby RoseWolf » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:53 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
RoseWolf wrote:Well i dont smoke weed but i do smoke cigarettes and it something Im working on.

I have improved on it because i used to smoke 10 cigs a day but now i smoke 4.
I dont buy a pack anymore because thats where i start smoking more than usual. So i only get singles lose ones.

It also helps to drink water when you have a craving because it wears down and then you start not feeling like smoking.

A friend of mine smokes weed and she lectured me on it saying that it is not bad and that it helped her depression and anxiety become less and cope more. She claims it as medicine. She keep saying smoking cigs is worse than smoking weed and weed doesnt cause any health problems.

I started smoking because i tried everything to cope with my dad. He is very abusive. Things just didnt get better but way worse that i just grabbed something outside to help me. It started to become a habit but now a craving.

You're friend thinks weed helps with depression and anxiety, but take her weed away for a couple days and see how anxious she gets! Also makes depression worse too. It is a distraction that covers up the problem instead of fixing it, and the whole time the problem is just getting worse and worse because it's being ignored.


Wouldnt it help to calm yourself down and reduce depression and anxiety so you can solve them effectively?

Thats why psychiatrists give meds so that it can help you cope and solve in the process. But some people think since it solves the symptoms, they dont have to do anything and start becoming co-dependant.

I mean i may have very bad anxiety relapses and i do go get meds to help me cope and calm me down. Which helped me alot because it cleared my mind and help easily solve.

It is so hard to solve depression when you're depression gets worse and interferes with your problem solving and decision making.

Even anxiety was so worse for me that i couldnt do Meditations anymore. And because of meds or using something else if you cant access meds, it helps to do reduce and do Meditations until it calms down. Some people dont have access to other things, so they take what is there.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2790

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Shael » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:32 pm

RoseWolf wrote:Wouldnt it help to calm yourself down and reduce depression and anxiety so you can solve them effectively?

Thats why psychiatrists give meds so that it can help you cope and solve in the process.
NEVER take pharmaceutical medication for addressing mental or emotional issues. These things are pure poison. Let me repeat, pure. poison. They are not worth taking, ever.

If you want to take something to help with your anxiety, always look into natural methods like herbs and the like. You can make a tea with those for example, to help bring your body into a calming mood. Post on the Health forums about this and I'm sure you will get some awesome recommendations.


Regarding depression-

NEVER. EVER. TAKE. DEPRESSION. PILLS.

All they do is make the issue worse. They give you small, temporary relief, and afterwards you crash down harder than ever before. Nothing you can do in the time they "buy" you, will ever be worth the side-effects.
If you want to get rid of depression, use Wunjo. It works fucking wonders. Start a working during a good time with an affirmation to heal all depression and make you happy. This will do more for you than any pill ever could, and it doesn't have side-effects either. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 172
Location: Deutschland

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby SS322 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:26 pm

Weassel wrote:
SS322 wrote:E-cigs are ten times more unhealthy than regular cigarettes. The main component of the evaporate is glycerol and the rest is synthetical fragrance. Both is absorbed by the lungs and can be very harmful. Glycerol is a type of alcohol, it naturally occurs in fat (triglycerides) but it's not very good for you in its pure form. It's also used as a laundry detergent. The fragrance is even worse, containing a myriad of toxins that don't have to be specified by the manufacturer and additionally it fucks with our sense of taste, can irritate nerves and brain areas.

Smoking real plants however is something natural that our ancestors have done. The smoke gives a stimulus to the lungs which encourages them, to build up a protective layer of mucus. That mucus layer protects from a lot of toxins like street dust or whatever they spray on us in their chemtrails. It should make you think that France and Japan, the countries with the biggest percentage of smokers in the populace, are also the countries with the fewest lung cancer deaths. generally these two nations seem to be very healthy and cancer free, especially Japan and in spite of Fukushima or France's bunch of nuclear power plants. Perhaps the radon therapy of old times wasn't just hogwash but our modern hysteria is. Meanwhile in the USA where smokers are generally looked at as subhumans, we see more people biting the dust from "cancer" than anywhere else. Also USA = motherland of chemtrails. Some people like the Khoi-San of southern Africa smoke all their medical herbs because they don't have any water for making tea since they live in a dusty desert. Smoking relieves stress which is the number one killer in our modern society.

Some traditional European smoking plants other than hemp:
- coltsfoot (tussilago); the leafs are collected in late summer and fall, fermented, dried and smoked against diseases of the lungs and throat, has soothing effects on cough
- hawk's herb (hieracium); same procedure as with coltsfoot, only that the leafs are much smaller; improves eyesight and has slight psychoactive properties
- elder (sambucus); leafs can be fermented or smoked like that, calming effect, sacred plant to the great Goddess
- ... there are more but those are the three most important. I think saponaria is smoked for enhancing dreams. At least the Africans use a type of saponaria for that purpose.

What is very popular in Germany are hookahs, we call them Shisha. You know, those middle eastern water pipes. They run on tobacco that is soaked in glycerol and fragrance and is heated by charcoal. The hookahs look kinda cool but I hate this just as much as e-cigs. It's just as poisonous, doesn't have the benefits of real smkoing and it's a foreign takeover of our land and culture. Like we have almost no authentic German food left while every village has a (((döner kebab))), there's also a hookah-bar everywhere for the mudslimes and mudsharks to get their nicotine flash. In the past our ancestors used to have beautiful pipes with creative designs. They had smoking clubs, like todays hookah-bars but without the white genocide.

This is what people should be smoking with:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Ancient pipes from burial mounds in America:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=gpFpVX4WaW0

This is indeed intersting, i will search more about the smoke and the mucus lungs that protect it from dust, thank you for posting this, i had problems with weedtards for some time because ''weed is gud man, it relaaaaxxxxx'' while all my friends (they are not my friends anymore) who begin to smoke weed begin to be more stupid, i had a friend who really had potential in soccer and trained very hard for that, but his father died and his retard friend convinced him to begin to smoke weed as i know, now he is a retard.


Think about wildfires. Stuff like that happens in nature and animals and people need to be able to run away. So nature must have given us some kind of defense mechanism that we can still run away. I think smoke of any plant or fire triggers genetic memories of this. It does so with all animals. You see a lot of profi soccer players actually smoke cigarettes, even during the half time of important matches. It still triggers the little dwarf in your head that screams "run for your life!". Probably due to humans taming fire and using it frequently the emotions, instincts and genetic memories have shifted a bit, so that it makes us feel cozy and warm. Smoking in human culture might inseparately connected to taming the fire. Sounds also kind of spiritual. The inner fire or so.

Sorry for your friend. That's a sad story. Starting a drug when something bad happens doesn't help for sure. It most likely only makes things worse. Maybe you can try to redpill that guy on spiritual life and our mission here on earth to cure his retardation. Best wishes!
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#
666

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Aquarius » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:52 am

SS322 wrote:
Weassel wrote:
SS322 wrote:E-cigs are ten times more unhealthy than regular cigarettes. The main component of the evaporate is glycerol and the rest is synthetical fragrance. Both is absorbed by the lungs and can be very harmful. Glycerol is a type of alcohol, it naturally occurs in fat (triglycerides) but it's not very good for you in its pure form. It's also used as a laundry detergent. The fragrance is even worse, containing a myriad of toxins that don't have to be specified by the manufacturer and additionally it fucks with our sense of taste, can irritate nerves and brain areas.

Smoking real plants however is something natural that our ancestors have done. The smoke gives a stimulus to the lungs which encourages them, to build up a protective layer of mucus. That mucus layer protects from a lot of toxins like street dust or whatever they spray on us in their chemtrails. It should make you think that France and Japan, the countries with the biggest percentage of smokers in the populace, are also the countries with the fewest lung cancer deaths. generally these two nations seem to be very healthy and cancer free, especially Japan and in spite of Fukushima or France's bunch of nuclear power plants. Perhaps the radon therapy of old times wasn't just hogwash but our modern hysteria is. Meanwhile in the USA where smokers are generally looked at as subhumans, we see more people biting the dust from "cancer" than anywhere else. Also USA = motherland of chemtrails. Some people like the Khoi-San of southern Africa smoke all their medical herbs because they don't have any water for making tea since they live in a dusty desert. Smoking relieves stress which is the number one killer in our modern society.

Some traditional European smoking plants other than hemp:
- coltsfoot (tussilago); the leafs are collected in late summer and fall, fermented, dried and smoked against diseases of the lungs and throat, has soothing effects on cough
- hawk's herb (hieracium); same procedure as with coltsfoot, only that the leafs are much smaller; improves eyesight and has slight psychoactive properties
- elder (sambucus); leafs can be fermented or smoked like that, calming effect, sacred plant to the great Goddess
- ... there are more but those are the three most important. I think saponaria is smoked for enhancing dreams. At least the Africans use a type of saponaria for that purpose.

What is very popular in Germany are hookahs, we call them Shisha. You know, those middle eastern water pipes. They run on tobacco that is soaked in glycerol and fragrance and is heated by charcoal. The hookahs look kinda cool but I hate this just as much as e-cigs. It's just as poisonous, doesn't have the benefits of real smkoing and it's a foreign takeover of our land and culture. Like we have almost no authentic German food left while every village has a (((döner kebab))), there's also a hookah-bar everywhere for the mudslimes and mudsharks to get their nicotine flash. In the past our ancestors used to have beautiful pipes with creative designs. They had smoking clubs, like todays hookah-bars but without the white genocide.

This is what people should be smoking with:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Ancient pipes from burial mounds in America:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=gpFpVX4WaW0

This is indeed intersting, i will search more about the smoke and the mucus lungs that protect it from dust, thank you for posting this, i had problems with weedtards for some time because ''weed is gud man, it relaaaaxxxxx'' while all my friends (they are not my friends anymore) who begin to smoke weed begin to be more stupid, i had a friend who really had potential in soccer and trained very hard for that, but his father died and his retard friend convinced him to begin to smoke weed as i know, now he is a retard.


Think about wildfires. Stuff like that happens in nature and animals and people need to be able to run away. So nature must have given us some kind of defense mechanism that we can still run away. I think smoke of any plant or fire triggers genetic memories of this. It does so with all animals. You see a lot of profi soccer players actually smoke cigarettes, even during the half time of important matches. It still triggers the little dwarf in your head that screams "run for your life!". Probably due to humans taming fire and using it frequently the emotions, instincts and genetic memories have shifted a bit, so that it makes us feel cozy and warm. Smoking in human culture might inseparately connected to taming the fire. Sounds also kind of spiritual. The inner fire or so.

Sorry for your friend. That's a sad story. Starting a drug when something bad happens doesn't help for sure. It most likely only makes things worse. Maybe you can try to redpill that guy on spiritual life and our mission here on earth to cure his retardation. Best wishes!

Promoting smoking and simpatizing cigarettes with your degenerate ideas. Nice.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 127
Location: NYC

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:29 am

I've been practically a daily weed smoker for about 8 years. With small breaks now and then.

I'd just like to point out not all weed is equal. Some strains affect you in some ways, and other strains affect you in other ways.

However I still agree with the anti-weed people here that there is a clear pattern of laziness and stupidity with MOST weed smokers. I've witnessed it with my peers. I would also agree with many of my friends here that it is being used as a tool by the enemy to dumb down the masses. Evidence: George Soros has been and is funding referendums on legalizing marijuana in many states, and supporting attorney generals who are pro-weed.

I can also say with high certainty (no pun intended) that going to sleep high makes it harder to remember your dreams.

Regardless, I will say that weed does something to you that does indeed boost your creativity. It doesn't boost your creativity per se, but it makes you think differently than you normally do (can be a good or bad thing) and so naturally you will think more creativity since you are outside of your usual box of thought.

Not that it matters since most universities are corrupted by the enemy, but I went to undergraduate and graduate school, I smoked almost every day weed before and after class, and my GPA was a 3.4 and a 3.2 respectively. No I did not take easy courses like gender studies

Some of you may ask, "Well, couldn't you have even more successful if you just didn't smoke at all?"
And my answer is, Idk. Weed helped and hurt in many areas of my life. Right now its an effective painkiller for my herniated disc and sciatica. Nowadays I mostly use concentrated weed through a oil rig or I also vaporize the flower. I've come to realize burning it in joints is too detrimental to my lungs and its not worth it. Vape is the way to go if you do it.

I was going to talk about alcohol and maybe other psychedelics here, but I think for the OP's sake, I will just stick to only weed in this thread.

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:53 am

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I've been practically a daily weed smoker for about 8 years. With small breaks now and then.

I'd just like to point out not all weed is equal. Some strains affect you in some ways, and other strains affect you in other ways.

However I still agree with the anti-weed people here that there is a clear pattern of laziness and stupidity with MOST weed smokers. I've witnessed it with my peers. I would also agree with many of my friends here that it is being used as a tool by the enemy to dumb down the masses. Evidence: George Soros has been and is funding referendums on legalizing marijuana in many states, and supporting attorney generals who are pro-weed.

I can also say with high certainty (no pun intended) that going to sleep high makes it harder to remember your dreams.

Regardless, I will say that weed does something to you that does indeed boost your creativity. It doesn't boost your creativity per se, but it makes you think differently than you normally do (can be a good or bad thing) and so naturally you will think more creativity since you are outside of your usual box of thought.

Not that it matters since most universities are corrupted by the enemy, but I went to undergraduate and graduate school, I smoked almost every day weed before and after class, and my GPA was a 3.4 and a 3.2 respectively. No I did not take easy courses like gender studies

Some of you may ask, "Well, couldn't you have even more successful if you just didn't smoke at all?"
And my answer is, Idk. Weed helped and hurt in many areas of my life. Right now its an effective painkiller for my herniated disc and sciatica. Nowadays I mostly use concentrated weed through a oil rig or I also vaporize the flower. I've come to realize burning it in joints is too detrimental to my lungs and its not worth it. Vape is the way to go if you do it.

I was going to talk about alcohol and maybe other psychedelics here, but I think for the OP's sake, I will just stick to only weed in this thread.

Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2790

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Shael » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.
I'm glad I saw this message from the guy, actually. He struck me as very weird energy-wise but I had nothing at all to pin-point why.
Now I know where it came from. Dude's been smoking weed for 8 years :lol:
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 127
Location: NYC

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I've been practically a daily weed smoker for about 8 years. With small breaks now and then.

I'd just like to point out not all weed is equal. Some strains affect you in some ways, and other strains affect you in other ways.

However I still agree with the anti-weed people here that there is a clear pattern of laziness and stupidity with MOST weed smokers. I've witnessed it with my peers. I would also agree with many of my friends here that it is being used as a tool by the enemy to dumb down the masses. Evidence: George Soros has been and is funding referendums on legalizing marijuana in many states, and supporting attorney generals who are pro-weed.

I can also say with high certainty (no pun intended) that going to sleep high makes it harder to remember your dreams.

Regardless, I will say that weed does something to you that does indeed boost your creativity. It doesn't boost your creativity per se, but it makes you think differently than you normally do (can be a good or bad thing) and so naturally you will think more creativity since you are outside of your usual box of thought.

Not that it matters since most universities are corrupted by the enemy, but I went to undergraduate and graduate school, I smoked almost every day weed before and after class, and my GPA was a 3.4 and a 3.2 respectively. No I did not take easy courses like gender studies

Some of you may ask, "Well, couldn't you have even more successful if you just didn't smoke at all?"
And my answer is, Idk. Weed helped and hurt in many areas of my life. Right now its an effective painkiller for my herniated disc and sciatica. Nowadays I mostly use concentrated weed through a oil rig or I also vaporize the flower. I've come to realize burning it in joints is too detrimental to my lungs and its not worth it. Vape is the way to go if you do it.

I was going to talk about alcohol and maybe other psychedelics here, but I think for the OP's sake, I will just stick to only weed in this thread.

Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.


Just giving my perspective and anecdotal experiences to add to the discussion. I was going to put a disclaimer at the bottom of my previous post saying that this doesn't mean I don't endorse the use of marijuana but I couldn't edit my post. Not a shill.....but I understand where you are coming from

I agree Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga. I do PT 3x a week. I smoke weed at the end of my sessions and I think it reduces my inflammation. You do you, I do me. Thank you for looking out for me though

Hailthepowers666
Posts: 8

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Hailthepowers666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666



But if you smoke two times a year or sometimes is it still a no no??

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:54 am

Hailthepowers666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666



But if you smoke two times a year or sometimes is it still a no no??

It is, there's no need to smoke at all.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 127
Location: NYC

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:52 am

Shael wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.
I'm glad I saw this message from the guy, actually. He struck me as very weird energy-wise but I had nothing at all to pin-point why.
Now I know where it came from. Dude's been smoking weed for 8 years :lol:



Update:

My body has been free of THC for the past 7 weeks because I was getting drug tested for a job....

I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2790

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Shael » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:05 pm

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Shael wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.
I'm glad I saw this message from the guy, actually. He struck me as very weird energy-wise but I had nothing at all to pin-point why.
Now I know where it came from. Dude's been smoking weed for 8 years :lol:



Update:

My body has been free of THC for the past 7 weeks because I was getting drug tested for a job....

I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.
The damage weed does to you can take many many years to heal, especially after how long you have been using it for.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 127
Location: NYC

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Shael wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Shael wrote:I'm glad I saw this message from the guy, actually. He struck me as very weird energy-wise but I had nothing at all to pin-point why.
Now I know where it came from. Dude's been smoking weed for 8 years :lol:



Update:

My body has been free of THC for the past 7 weeks because I was getting drug tested for a job....

I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.
The damage weed does to you can take many many years to heal, especially after how long you have been using it for.


Whats the logic behind that argument?

Retsirhcnhoj666
Posts: 4

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Retsirhcnhoj666 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:44 pm

What is the best solution brother? Please help me strong

Retsirhcnhoj666
Posts: 4

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Retsirhcnhoj666 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:52 pm

Thanks for the info brother. Hail Satan forever!

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Henu the Great » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 am

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.


You contradict yourself right here. Cmon dude. Stop doing drugs, it is not worth it.

I have a lot of expierence with drugs and can say affirmately that drugs and everything related corrupts. I do not want to dwell more on that since past is past. Right now I am drug free and I will stay that way thanks to Satan and Gods.

Hail Satan!
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3983
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 pm

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

It means that you messed yourself up bad enough that in 7 weeks you're still not back to normal. The damage could take a long time to remove, or could be permanent.

You seem to be writing this in a kind of way like "What's the difference? What's wrong with weed if being sober is the same thing?"

It's not the same thing. You've just done enough damage that it's permanent [at least for now] in a way that you can't go back to normal. If you could go back in time to before you started smoking, then you wouls see the difference.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 127
Location: NYC

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:40 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.


You contradict yourself right here. Cmon dude. Stop doing drugs, it is not worth it.

I have a lot of expierence with drugs and can say affirmately that drugs and everything related corrupts. I do not want to dwell more on that since past is past. Right now I am drug free and I will stay that way thanks to Satan and Gods.

Hail Satan!


Whats the contradiction?

I'm not on any drugs what are you talking about?

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Henu the Great » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:16 am

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.


You contradict yourself right here. Cmon dude. Stop doing drugs, it is not worth it.

I have a lot of expierence with drugs and can say affirmately that drugs and everything related corrupts. I do not want to dwell more on that since past is past. Right now I am drug free and I will stay that way thanks to Satan and Gods.

Hail Satan!


Whats the contradiction?

I'm not on any drugs what are you talking about?


You say u feel the same, yet u have differences with dreams.

Anyway, good for u not being on drugs. I hope u stay that way.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 127
Location: NYC

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:16 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

It means that you messed yourself up bad enough that in 7 weeks you're still not back to normal. The damage could take a long time to remove, or could be permanent.

You seem to be writing this in a kind of way like "What's the difference? What's wrong with weed if being sober is the same thing?"

It's not the same thing. You've just done enough damage that it's permanent [at least for now] in a way that you can't go back to normal. If you could go back in time to before you started smoking, then you wouls see the difference.


How can one objectively measure that? (Difference between what its like to be normal and when they had weed in their system?)

Its easy to interpret my words that way and to assume that I am saying those things but its just me describing my experience from an observational point of view. And keep in mind I'm talking about the feeling of being sober compared to the feeling of having THC in my system when I'm not high, rather than the experience of having the high right after ingesting it

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3531
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:23 am

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

It means that you messed yourself up bad enough that in 7 weeks you're still not back to normal. The damage could take a long time to remove, or could be permanent.

You seem to be writing this in a kind of way like "What's the difference? What's wrong with weed if being sober is the same thing?"

It's not the same thing. You've just done enough damage that it's permanent [at least for now] in a way that you can't go back to normal. If you could go back in time to before you started smoking, then you wouls see the difference.


How can one objectively measure that? (Difference between what its like to be normal and when they had weed in their system?)

Its easy to interpret my words that way and to assume that I am saying those things but its just me describing my experience from an observational point of view. And keep in mind I'm talking about the feeling of being sober compared to the feeling of having THC in my system when I'm not high, rather than the experience of having the high right after ingesting it


How long since you quitted? Wait for a year or two and see the differences.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: About Weed and Smoking

Postby Henu the Great » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Metabolic byproducts will flush out of system in a month or two for sure (it is fat soluble so it takes more time compared to water soluble compounds) depending on your body, how u used it and for how long, those kinds of things. That being said huge differences are noticed in a month or two, but possible longer term effects can and will change slower. This is always very personal.

I have some insight into this since I have used cannabis and "quit" it a few times. I did it for about 10 years and longest abstinence was about six months.

Thanks to Satan and my own efforts I feel freaking awesome just after over a month after last inhale. Do power meditation and yoga DAILY and u will reap huge benefits and of course u will feel "natural high" of those activities. Way better !!!!

Hail Satan! :D
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests