Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yom "Kippur" Preparations [7th to 12th October]

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those who require more knowledge about this please refer to the search function and find the appropriate article.

Now, this Rosh Hashanah has come to pass. What the enemy does during this is a series of openings and blessings on themselves. The real case where heavy black magick is done, is the Yom Kippur of theirs. This is where the rituals to transfer negativity to the Gods and to the Gentiles is going to take place.

Make sure to be up to shape for these days, spiritually speaking. Do not flatten your energy now and be like an empty dam on the 6th to 7th of October. At the 7th, and since we have done a lot of work until today, it will be a decent time to be 100% and start doing the Final which we have to be doing from the 7th of October to the 12th of October. These days will be intense, so pace your energies, and do not go into waste before this time either, as we have to be 100%.

A 3 days [October 3rd to 6th] can be put in the middle so one can do proper cleaning, emphasize on the aura, and get their energy going for the next days, so to say. Do not allow yourself to get too low doing things too early. Be ready for the Yom Kippur fight days.

In order to make sure of the above, even if you have been doing sporadic or "whatever" types in your meditations, erratic schedule etc, make sure to try to get your meditations in a straight line for the next week. Aura of protection also. Be conscious and be alert.

What is great news is that we have been making tremendous progress and the enemy is not raising as much as possible. The main problem with them is their curses that they throw, and Yom Kippur is their central cursing date, where jews will obsessively whine and cry, project their negativities and criminal astral kvetching so that all Gentiles are punished for what the jews have been doing since forever.

The Ritual part is where the "Goat of Azazel", in personification of the Gods, will be cursed relentlessly. Azazel is selected as a High Ranking Demon and this whole ritual is symbolic. While Azazel is the "Name" of the Goat, the animal they are using is one of the animals of Satan, the Goat. Azazel Himself wants people on arms and prepared for this day. If you know Satanists that sporadically browse the forums or don't care, please share this message with them.

No Yom Kippur success means the jews will get 'punished' for their crimes, in the sense that all this day is about transferring all their criminal energy onto innocent Gentiles, who are always paying the price of what they have been doing for centuries.

We have to do, what we have to do. We will spiritually guard our Gentile people, our Nations, and pave a way for our destiny closer to the Gods, and away from this gathering of universal bandit pests that do criminal use of spirituality and plague innocents needlessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I keep having visions of Rabbis all sick in bed choking their asses off. I feel like the Enemy has been made sick so they can not even participate.

I feel they have been extremely weakened. The Gods have opened up to us a huge Golden oppurtunity.

Wait... Really? Like you have REALLY seen visions like that??? :eek: :eek:

TopoftheAbyss said:
Does anyone know a different method to cleanse my aura? Visualizing a light ball passing through my body and absorbing the black/grey dirt is really hard.

Same for me. A while ago I just switched to the regular aura cleansing. Visualizing being engulfed in white gold and vibrating RAUM. Do as many reps as you feel comfortable doing. Then use the same affirmations for the ball of light cleansing meditation. :)

HPS Shannon said:
It begins...

My goal is 9 RTRs, today, tomorrow and Wednesday, especially.

I thought today would be bad. Today is fucking Awesome! This is so exciting. This is the biggest and strongest spiritual attack on the enemy everout by the Joy Of Satan Ministries!

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
It begins...

I’m at 3 and my throat hurts already for fuck sake :lol:
Hold water in the back of your mouth and let it absorb into your throat. Keep your machine lubricated so it don't burn up! Like oil in an engine

Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
It begins...

I thought today would be bad. Today is fucking Awesome! This is so exciting. This is the biggest and strongest attack on the enemy ever carried out by the Joy Of Satan Ministries!

I agree, it feels great.
I did 7 RTRs and I will do 2 more before going to sleep.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Shael said:
It's finally time. Just did my first batch of 3.
Everyone go hard on the RTRs and let's hit them hard :)

I'll do them in batches of nine. Eighteen if that's not enough. Some of you might say that's too much well I don't give a FUCK.

If you can handle it, sure but thats the kind of attitude we need.

Since last week, now every time I finish the RTR, the paper immediately burst into bright astral fire. I can almost see it, like how you can see the heat waves and light distortion floating above a hot object, it looks like that from my 3rd eye. And I can almost feel a heat from it too in my hands.

HPS Shannon said:

I'd just space em out, although I have no idea on how exactly I'm going to do that, living with family and all. I mean, I don't want em barging in asking why I'm chanting in some incomprehensible language but eh, gotta get shit done somehow.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Does anyone know a different method to cleanse my aura? Visualizing a light ball passing through my body and absorbing the black/grey dirt is really hard.

This most likely means that your aura is dirty. The dirtier the aura is, the harder it is to visualize it getting cleaned.

Try using a lamp while you're eyes are closed and slowly dragging it down as if it was the "sun" passing through you from top to bottom.

Managed 10 separate x9 for day one, looking forward to see if I can't push it further in the days ahead. Can definitely feel some impressive energies around today and last night, and I was fully braced and ready to feel some nasty stuff. We definitely must be doing well. Maybe we're about to fully do YHVH in for good. Gotta dream big, right?

Remember to stay hydrated everyone! Don't let your throat dry up doing this like I did once. Keep a bottle of water in close reach, goes without saying. It's almost easy to forget to drink if you fall into a trance with higher reps. That and well, goodluck in the week ahead everyone. You're all making great pace. Lets do the Gods proud.

hailourtruegod said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Same for me. A while ago I just switched to the regular aura cleansing. Visualizing being engulfed in white gold and vibrating RAUM. Do as many reps as you feel comfortable doing. Then use the same affirmations for the ball of light cleansing meditation. :)

With this aura cleaning do you still send the negative energy back to the sender or just part two of ac?

Did 8 so far but while driving, let´s say I did 4.

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No Yom Kippur success means the jews will get 'punished' for their crimes, in the sense that all this day is about transferring all their criminal energy onto innocent Gentiles, who are always paying the price of what they have been doing for centuries.

We have to do, what we have to do. We will spiritually guard our Gentile people, our Nations, and pave a way for our destiny closer to the Gods, and away from this gathering of universal bandit pests that do criminal use of spirituality and plague innocents needlessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!
We are all gonna DESTROY THEM on Moy Ruppik every Satanist should do this and we will do it HARDCORE I have no privacy. Yet I won't make excuses fuck excuses. Satanists if you don't have privacy at all do the Final RTR in your mind using the paintable version of the RTR and if you do have privacy use it and MUTILATE the hebrew letters. And Satanists who get lazy I know how it feels but if you overcome your laziness you will
1-Prove to yourself that you are a total badass and a true Satanist
2-Satan will reward you in various ways that you can or can't see I've experienced this myself and I feel better than ever
3-Your soul will be cleaner and you will feel much better.
4-The Jews WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

Thats 5 done so far. Im shooting for 9 minimal. #BestDayOfLife

I mean are we just gonna completely delete the Letters???? Because thats what it fucking feels like.

Aldrick Strickland said:
mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!
We are all gonna DESTROY THEM on Moy Ruppik every Satanist should do this and we will do it HARDCORE I have no privacy. Yet I won't make excuses fuck excuses. Satanists if you don't have privacy at all do the Final RTR in your mind using the paintable version of the RTR and if you do have privacy use it and MUTILATE the hebrew letters. And Satanists who get lazy I know how it feels but if you overcome your laziness you will
1-Prove to yourself that you are a total badass and a true Satanist
2-Satan will reward you in various ways that you can or can't see I've experienced this myself and I feel better than ever
3-Your soul will be cleaner and you will feel much better.
4-The Jews WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

Thats 5 done so far. Im shooting for 9 minimal. #BestDayOfLife

I mean are we just gonna completely delete the Letters???? Because thats what it fucking feels like.
Great job Aldrick brother :D . Also I am grateful for your youtube channel without it I would've never learned the basics of astrology. Thank you very much brother be proud.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

I'd just space em out, although I have no idea on how exactly I'm going to do that, living with family and all. I mean, I don't want em barging in asking why I'm chanting in some incomprehensible language but eh, gotta get shit done somehow.
So put music or television loud enough that they don't hear you. The vibration force is more important than volume so it doesn't have to be loud anyway.

6 done so far today by me. The energy here was a little bad for a bit last night but it cleared up quickly but its pretty positive today I'm surprised knowing what they are doing. Either they didn't put much effort into it this year or we are totally winning. I am not sure but I know I am trying for at least 10 hopefully more each day this week even on the day's I work. I personally am going to try for more rtrs this whole month but especially these next few days. Good luck everyone.

My suggestion though is we also pick a time when there is no holiday to go all out with extra rtrs sometime too. This will really fuck them hard since they won't even be fighting back that much then. Maybe on and around the day the sun is at 28 degrees Sagittarius. I felt a huge drop in power from the enemy temporary last year at that time. I think I even posted on it under my darkmonkey666 account. That is when the sun is opposite Satan's star I guess a bad time for them.

This is just an idea though no one has to do it. I just wanted to suggest it. Let's keep focused on this good luck everyone give it your all these few days.

Its so lovely to see some of you doing many reps or shooting for 9 RTRs a day during this enemy holiday. You guys rock!
Its very motivating.

I have a feeling these series of rituals are going to do lots of damage to the enemy.

And as previously stated, the RTRs are clearing out our souls and this is making us much more powerful and our soul energies will be stronger. They empower the soul pretty much.

As I do the RTRs, I have kundalini stimulation and can feel the release.

Hail Satan!

Fuchs said:
hailourtruegod said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

With this aura cleaning do you still send the negative energy back to the sender or just part two of ac?

Did 8 so far but while driving, let´s say I did 4.

Yea that part I don't do since I'm not collecting any negative energy and putting it to the side. I'm just visualizing my whole being including chakras after the aura, being engulfed in white gold light.

For the record I'm not saying this way is better. It makes sense the one Maxine said to do is way more potent. I just have trouble doing it and I plan on going back to it once I have better control of my thoughts while meditating. Void meditation :)

Praise our True Creator, Father, Leader and GOD, SATAN!
Let us thank SATAN and ALL Demons of Satan, for their work, help, guidance and LOVE!

Now with their guidance we shall tear down the false kingdom of lies,
And let the gods shine the Light of truth and the real EMPIRE of SATAN, on Satan's Earth!

On this days we shall praise our GODS, And rush into Battle, overthrowing the tyranny of lies.
Show them what FEAR feels like.

HAIL SATAN, HAIL ALL DEMONS OF HELL!
VICTORY FOR OUR FAMILY IN SATAN!!

Shael said:
Life's GorgeousWith666 said:
Shael said:
It's finally time. Just did my first batch of 3.
Everyone go hard on the RTRs and let's hit them hard :)

Indeed sister, let's go harder than ever before. I'm so ready for this. I'm gonna prime up with the Raum meditation and proceed to the next, just did one so far. Now this primer (Raum) gonna hit them like an earthquake this time. If only we all could do the Raum. That time it will be like a tidal wave lol
Awesome. I'm a guy though :p
:lol: oops

Good morning hp before a couple of minutes a fight happend between my older brother and my mom is this a curse of yom kippur???

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
It begins...

I thought today would be bad. Today is fucking Awesome! This is so exciting. This is the biggest and strongest attack on the enemy ever carried out by the Joy Of Satan Ministries!

I agree, it feels great.
I did 7 RTRs and I will do 2 more before going to sleep.

Lol thats where I am! The last 2 were different. They were numb. Like I didnt feel anything from them...

HPS Shannon said:
Its so lovely to see some of you doing many reps or shooting for 9 RTRs a day during this enemy holiday. You guys rock!
Its very motivating.

I have a feeling these series of rituals are going to do lots of damage to the enemy.

And as previously stated, the RTRs are clearing out our souls and this is making us much more powerful and our soul energies will be stronger. They empower the soul pretty much.

As I do the RTRs, I have kundalini stimulation and can feel the release.

Hail Satan!

Even if I did 18, I still wouldn't be satisfied. I wouldn't be satisfied with 27, 36, 45, 54, I'd do them all day, every day, endlessly until the day I drop dead, if I could handle that. This is the day I'm stepping my motherfucking game up, you know why? Because I will be Hokage, believe it!

Yesterday I did 11. The most I ever did since I began doing the RTRs.
Today and yesterday I also had nightmares, first I was harassed by Jews and then I had to deal with monsters and insects. I don't mind them when the alternative is no dreams at all and also because they give me motivation to fight the enemy.

Coraxo said:
This most likely means that your aura is dirty. The dirtier the aura is, the harder it is to visualize it getting cleaned.

Yeah, this is exactly true. When I first started trying to clean my aura I'd get half way down and it'd feel like I was really pushing hard against something, to the point it was actually tricky to do this cleaning method at first. If it isn't cutting it at the moment, try combining visualizing being engulfed in white-gold light and vibrating Surya. Raum works too. It'll get easier.

Anyone got any preference with that? Guess it's worth asking if anyone's felt better results for Surya or Raum respectively.

How come, whenever we are going to attack the enemy such as Yom Kippur, I become sick?

I mean, this is beyond frustrating. My energy levels are high and intense, I do aura and chakra cleanse and AoP 3 times a day. Along with my daily meditation program. This shouldn't happen.

Yesterday when I woke up, I felt like shit. I managed to do the Final RTR just twice. Today, I feel even worse, and on the top of that. I lost my voice, again. Go figure...I am literally sick of this happening. Without a voice, my workings are weaker. Sure I could do it mentally, but doesn't I have to use my voice throughout an entire working if I started with such? Nothing major, just a removal of a blockage that I have. Now, it is extremely difficult and hampering regarding fighting the jewish pestilence! I am so mad right now.

I’ve done 4 so far. I agree with HP Shannon; I think this series of rituals is going to do a lot of damage. My mind also tends to wander while I’m doing the rituals. But I always push through and make sure to get it done no matter what. I guess for me it takes around 40 minutes to do a ritual and then I meditate afterwards. So I usually make full use of the planetary hour. Speed isn’t really my forte.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
HPS Shannon said:
Another reason why I dont understand how so called dedicated satanists who are members here but barely come on the groups and forums to see important announcments like these...

Great question. I would love an answer as well. Maybe this alleged SS could be notified of this questions. I have some names in mind...

Dont forget the Merkaba makes the rituals stronger!

Have you tried adding the maha bandha in each of the 18 breaths of this meditation?

TopoftheAbyss said:

You should practice a bit visualisation and try to be more concentrated. Also try to practice controlling the energy, like try to push energy from you and in you, get a feel for it, like when you practice telekinesis, if you tried that ever. Get a feel for it, be more concetrated, push energy and try to also feel how you are cleaner. I think it's super important to feel how you are cleaner, because if you still feel shitty a bit, try to clean yourself better :)

Thank you all for your dedication. I do 1 RTR everyday, but I'll try to do 2, and maybe 3 if I feel addicted enough to the energy/vibrations I recieve today!

Darkpagan666 said:
This is the enemy. Try to increase your protection during these times from now on, in order to prevent these things from happening. The Returning Curses I & II can be done 3 or even 4 times a day if needed.

Also, do read this. This is something very important to bear in mind during these times.

I know I'm being a bit spammy, but I really want people to see this. If you are feeling bad, demotivated, or whatever else, read this and keep up the fight. Stay strong!

Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
Great question. I would love an answer as well. Maybe this alleged SS could be notified of this questions. I have some names in mind...

Dont forget the Merkaba makes the rituals stronger!

Have you tried adding the maha bandha in each of the 18 breaths of this meditation?

No I havent o_O

Darkpagan666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Another reason why I dont understand how so called dedicated satanists who are members here but barely come on the groups and forums to see important announcments like these...

Unfortunately, i know a few. Some keep tabs, some not. Reason is, they just lack motivation and are lazy.
This further brings them down a spiral that makes them depressed, leading them to a state of mind doing nothing is easier. And the cycle continues, viciously. Guess this is the modernization of coping of emotional baggage/trauma. Excuses comes in all shapes and forms, deluding themselves.

It is almost 11 pm in Israel. Yom kippur has started there. Sun down to sun down. Ehh the energy is horrible. And it will start there, make its way across Europe to America.

Time to Fight!

Darkpagan666 said:
How come, whenever we are going to attack the enemy such as Yom Kippur, I become sick?

I mean, this is beyond frustrating. My energy levels are high and intense, I do aura and chakra cleanse and AoP 3 times a day. Along with my daily meditation program. This shouldn't happen.

Yesterday when I woke up, I felt like shit. I managed to do the Final RTR just twice. Today, I feel even worse, and on the top of that. I lost my voice, again. Go figure...I am literally sick of this happening. Without a voice, my workings are weaker. Sure I could do it mentally, but doesn't I have to use my voice throughout an entire working if I started with such? Nothing major, just a removal of a blockage that I have. Now, it is extremely difficult and hampering regarding fighting the jewish pestilence! I am so mad right now.

From Ol argedco luciftias: Hold water in the back of your mouth and let it absorb into your throat. Keep your machine lubricated so it don't burn up! Like oil in an engine.

Do you eat healthy , sport ? maybe a better aop ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back