Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joker Movie

Mageson666

The warning about the movie: Joker. This is revealing the release date is for the public by the Jewish run film company is right after Rosh Hashanah and before Yom Kippur of this year. The Batman movies are used to put subliminals within them to connect with the rituals the enemy is performing as form of talismanic magic. The Aurora shooting and Sandy Hook, shooting where both committed by those influenced by such and who because of their mental issues and medication like SSRI's connected with the energy of the rituals and went on a murderous rampage. Both Aurora and Sandy Hook where predictive programming from the same Batman movie.

Note the two shooters each dressed up as characters from the Batman movie. The situation is these characters are also thought forms that are infused with the collective psychic power of millions upon millions of people. The shooters had no psychic protection or sense of self this also relates to the effects of the drugs they were on. This allowed them to become possessed by these thought forms and this allowed them to connect into the enemy rituals.

Note most mass shooting are done around the major ritual dates of the enemy to act as a mass human sacrifice for the enemy. Yom Kippur is when the enemy performs ritual human sacrifice. The Vegas shootings are an example of such mass shooting done to raise enemy energy on such date.

They're making this movie into a big deal to pretend like the (((establishment))) is against it but in reality it's a 4D chess move to have the rebellious type come watch it and especially those who are spiritually weak to be influenced by it. The enemy wants people to come see this movie and pretend they are against it. They understand the times have changed where the majority are against them and their nonsense so they are putting out t(c)raps that look It's welcoming to the new waking up culture. It's like the whole "jews hate xianity" nonsense to have people think xianity is against jews so fools follow it.

HP Mageson666 said:
The warning about the movie: Joker. This is revealing the release date is for the public by the Jewish run film company is right after Rosh Hashanah and before Yom Kippur of this year. The Batman movies are used to put subliminals within them to connect with the rituals the enemy is performing as form of talismanic magic. The Aurora shooting and Sandy Hook, shooting where both committed by those influenced by such and who because of their mental issues and medication like SSR's connected with the energy of the rituals and went on a murderous rampage. Both Aurora and Sandy Hook where predictive programming from the same Batman movie.

Note the two shooters each dressed up as characters from the Batman movie. The situation is these characters are also thought forms that are infused with the collective psychic power of millions upon millions of people. The shooters had no psychic protection or sense of self this also relates to the effects of the drugs they were on. This allowed them to become possessed by these thought forms and this allowed them to connect into the enemy rituals.

Note most mass shooting are done around the major ritual dates of the enemy to act as a mass human sacrifice for the enemy. Yom Kippur is when the enemy performs ritual human sacrifice. The Vegas shootings are an example of such mass shooting done to raise enemy on such date.

I decided to look up a trailer. I never heard of it. Again no TV lol. This is what 13 year old boys are wetting themselves for? The actor look at his nose hes obviously jewish. Yuk.

Joaquin Phoenix is ​​Jewish and even has a source of information (Wikipedia). Take a look at the script and trailer of the film, the Joker was first introduced as white and has a relationship with a black woman (racial contamination). It's all a plan by Jewish W. B! Anarchism, psychopathy, inferior mentality and rebellion ... They want to instill them into people.

Grant Morrison who claimed to have been visited by the thoughtform of Jesus and being abducted by aliens worked with kike illustrator Dave McKean who used hebrew letters and kabbalistic imagery in their Joker comics:

1511291378802.jpg

Prince.of.wallachia said:
Joaquin Phoenix is ​​Jewish and even has a source of information (Wikipedia). Take a look at the script and trailer of the film, the Joker was first introduced as white and has a relationship with a black woman (racial contamination). It's all a plan by Jewish W. B! Anarchism, psychopathy, inferior mentality and rebellion ... They want to instill them into people.

Oh yeah Phoenix is a jewish name. What happened to Dark Knight? I went on a Date with a girl in 08 to see it. Now Heath Ledger was awesome.

I was sitting there visualizing people coming in and shooting up the theater. I was like what the Hell. It was happening in a theater near there. I was like living it in the one I was in.

As I've said before this is psychologically manipulative film created by a Jew trying to weaponize white male frustration (who are disenfranchised, disillusioned and are at the receiving end of an oppressive system against them) and push them into committing acts of terrorism in an attempt to take away the 2nd amendment rights of the Citizens.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Oh yeah Phoenix is a jewish name. What happened to Dark Knight? I went on a Date with a girl in 08 to see it. Now Heath Ledger was awesome.

I was sitting there visualizing people coming in and shooting up the theater. I was like what the Hell. It was happening in a theater near there. I was like living it in the one I was in.

Maybe Jews used Ledger, but he seems like a nice guy. The producers of the Matrix are also Jews, and if you notice, the people in Zion are always dark-skinned, black-haired, or ugly. It represents the people of Judea. :?: :shock:

Are SSRIs too bad? I am taking lexapro because of schizoid personality disorder.

Pramantha said:

Hi! I just wanted to mention is that there might be an error in your second picture.

7920 - 2160 doesn't make 5040 but it makes 5760, which only makes sense. If you subtract the value of the earth element from the earth, still three elements remain, not two.

Either that or I did not undersrand what Earth-Moon means. It certainly not the distance, as that is much greater.

Stormblood said:
Pramantha said:

Hi! I just wanted to mention is that there might be an error in your second picture.

7920 - 2160 doesn't make 5040 but it makes 5760, which only makes sense. If you subtract the value of the earth element from the earth, still three elements remain, not two.

Either that or I did not undersrand what Earth-Moon means. It certainly not the distance, as that is much greater.

JjZJVxLgMMivvFmXZFPYD0CiMntXR6iDf5K7TZy3uSDfQ-AiH4Lc_Tx-iiiQ7Kbxb3GwNppPfQ5KK5pfbGaY5sNebhbfNCDPQ1tg67yNnmfS3LQbH6Y6XzIxJiXoNBzd3OlYhaG0wQedQmIwX4z3B8eDf3QrI60eupbL9RxZ=w488-h301

Pramantha said:
Stormblood said:
Pramantha said:

JjZJVxLgMMivvFmXZFPYD0CiMntXR6iDf5K7TZy3uSDfQ-AiH4Lc_Tx-iiiQ7Kbxb3GwNppPfQ5KK5pfbGaY5sNebhbfNCDPQ1tg67yNnmfS3LQbH6Y6XzIxJiXoNBzd3OlYhaG0wQedQmIwX4z3B8eDf3QrI60eupbL9RxZ=w488-h301

So it's half the moon radius plus half the earth radius. Now it makes sense. Thanks

Stormblood said:
Pramantha said:
Stormblood said:

So it's half the moon radius plus half the earth radius. Now it makes sense. Thanks

circle1.gif

Has anybody heard the detailed account of "the slenderman (attempted) killing" where two young girls under the directions/commandments from "slenderman" who they claim used threats and fear/intimidation , and used the weaknesses of the girls (the fact they were kind of basket cases so "slenderman" promised he would let them live in his mansion after the killing. Does anybody else think that one of the girls may have actually been in contact with some sort of (negative/angelic even) shape shifting entity? I just find it hard to believe these two girls had such grand delusions , enough to do what they did. (though one of the girls was diagnosed with a form of schizophrenia after the fact) I feel they may have been influenced by something pretty weak and twisted that only preys on children. After I watched the documentary about this I thought if slenderman ever appeared to me I'd laugh and tell him to bend over so I can cheese him up his pooper! Fuck slenderman!

hailourtruegod said:
They're making this movie into a big deal to pretend like the (((establishment))) is against it but in reality it's a 4D chess move to have the rebellious type come watch it and especially those who are spiritually weak to be influenced by it. The enemy wants people to come see this movie and pretend they are against it. They understand the times have changed where the majority are against them and their nonsense so they are putting out t(c)raps that look It's welcoming to the new waking up culture. It's like the whole "jews hate xianity" nonsense to have people think xianity is against jews so fools follow it.

It's mockable, but also sad because they are still in the "follow the herd" mentality and that's become an easy exploit and tool for the enemy. It's good that many are against the SJW standardization but now I've seen that it's become common for the enemy to simply label anything against them as an "SJW" or make it into a thing, and those half wokes will take it at face value. Meme content right there.

HP Mageson666 said:

James Charles took some selfies before the shooting and he edited his face to look like a grey. Basically explains what was going in his head at the time and what incited him to do such things.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/powerful-photos-released-from-aurora-theater-shooting/17/
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/powerful-photos-released-from-aurora-theater-shooting/16/

All this incel shit is a way to distract from male sex abuse, abuse cult and rape survivors. Quick everybody stop listening to him he's just a greasy little fucking fuckboy who onlys wants the poon and just crazy little motherfucker who's gonna blow up to kill cuz he hates women and gays and he's just saying he wuz ____ cuz he wants to r*** and eat women, fuck men female power now kill all whites Epstein isnt real Obama is god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who even watches these stupid movies, why don't people just read a book or talk to each other. I would avoid SSRIs and stick to just not tolerating abuse, being quiet, and knowing your rights

Aldrick Strickland said:

Joaquin P. yep he is jew!

Aldrick Strickland said:

Heath ledger was a jew.

Blitzkreig said:
Imagine actually consuming any mainstream media in modern times and thinking your experience was a net positive.

You're asking the impossible. Not even my imagination is vivid enough for something as ludicrous as this. :lol:

Pramantha said:
Stormblood said:
Pramantha said:

circle1.gif

Yes, I meant the radius, half the diameter. I don't know why I wrote half the radius. Sorry for the misunderstanding. The only issue I have in geometry are only the problems with chords —.—“

satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Heath ledger was a jew.

What!?

txg said:
Pramantha said:
Are SSRIs too bad? I am taking lexapro because of schizoid personality disorder.
]

anti depressants will halt all spiritual advancement

Dang, that's rough. I would advise stopping the SSRI's, as we know they are fucked, but we also need some sort of plan of action for treatment without the drug. Perhaps someone closer to a spiritual entity can contact them and request guidance for the afflicted individual(s). There may or may not be other threads about SSRI's.

As with all drugs, modern medicine treats symptoms, not the root cause of issues, so take some solace in that if you ever decide to quit taking corrupted modern meds.

satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Heath ledger was a jew.

You're right! His great great Grandmother was one. That explains the creepy vibe he gives in his eyes and mouth.

Ehh now I see it in the Dark Knight Joker. I remember thinking I felt that but wikipedia checked him as Irish and what not.

I feel like we removed some kinda cloaking over them or something. Suddenly they cant Hide.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Heath ledger was a jew.

You're right! His great great Grandmother was one. That explains the creepy vibe he gives in his eyes and mouth.

Ehh now I see it in the Dark Knight Joker. I remember thinking I felt that but wikipedia checked him as Irish and what not.

I feel like we removed some kinda cloaking over them or something. Suddenly they cant Hide.

Nope. They won't be able to hide we both know what is about to happen on Oct. 9, a battle, a very beneficial one to us, moy ruppik works out in the kumaras favor.

Has it already been said that almost all of DC Comics characters were created by kikes, and every (((Marvel))) character is created by jew, mainly (((Stan Lee)))???

Therefore, can we really expect something good to come out of this all? I don’t think so. It’s poison, and it needs to be stopped.

I watched the movie and it's just BORING. If you have watched the trailers then you've seen it all, except the extreme violence that happens in like what, 4 parts of the movie.

It's not a movie about the "king of crime" comic villain, it's a completly avarage guy with some mental issues. Everyone starts to love him for no apparent reason other than he became a SJW who tainted his hair, went to a TV program to say "rich people bad" and killed some people. They didn't even made an effort to write interesting lines or some sarcastic punchline to make him an "inspiring" villain if anarchist propaganda was what they intended.

The movie is just "pull the trigger on someone's face, no matter how pathetic you are everyone will love you."

Larissa666 said:
Has it already been said that almost all of DC Comics characters were created by kikes, and every (((Marvel))) character is created by jew, mainly (((Stan Lee)))???

Therefore, can we really expect something good to come out of this all? I don’t think so. It’s poison, and it needs to be stopped.

Yeah on the egroups but it wasn't taken too kindly actually but it's a fact. In my opinion, this jewish theme of Superheros and Villains has been nothing but subliminal brainwashing, propaganda and a milking cow for massive kike funding. The theme of the hero having to be some special guy with a cape is degradation honestly and it's also comparable to xtianity, it should come as a humanitarian thing naturally that anyone can be a hero and fight injustice, but it's also become an act of revolution to want to fully know and understand the "bad guys" side of the story which is a good thing ethically as people find satanism this way but it's a two headed element that isn't good with jews writing the script.

I would say that it should be of our pagan gods like Thor but turning them into money milking tools would just be blasphemy.

Egon said:
I watched the movie and it's just BORING. If you have watched the trailers then you've seen it all, except the extreme violence that happens in like what, 4 parts of the movie.

It's not a movie about the "king of crime" comic villain, it's a completly avarage guy with some mental issues. Everyone starts to love him for no apparent reason other than he became a SJW who tainted his hair, went to a TV program to say "rich people bad" and killed some people. They didn't even made an effort to write interesting lines or some sarcastic punchline to make him an "inspiring" villain if anarchist propaganda was what they intended.

The movie is just "pull the trigger on someone's face, no matter how pathetic you are everyone will love you."

I just saw it as well, mildy boring and not a lot of action, it was hyped because people were expecting a Heath Ledger. They did a good job of writing about a person with a troubled life and making people feel sorry for him, as well as feeling the people he killed were justifiable in a sense but I have no idea why he needed to kill his mom. I see a message of "The problems not me, it's society" that's been perverted by the jews. The plot just doesn't work out.

Also connecting into that Joker thing had me feeling bad vibes, if there was a thoughtform of him, most definitely it'd be associated with the enemy.

Egon said:

So basically they turned the Joker into.........an incel.

ShadowTheRaven said:
[

Also something that was missed was that the comedy host made one of those rare jokes that mentioned the word jew and everyone is rightfully applauding it, except the Joker had a pause probably to imply that it wasn't right or something but laughed anyway to give the message that "he's following cultural appropriation" or "following the herd to not stand out", this was also stated later in the movie, but this message is twisted to suit the jewish agenda and reaffirms what I just said earlier and also a 4d chess move.

He's a goyim cuck fulfilling a jews wet dream.

Woker. That is because he has empathy disorder so he does not know when the joke is funny in order to laugh.

Specter said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
[

Also something that was missed was that the comedy host made one of those rare jokes that mentioned the word jew and everyone is rightfully applauding it, except the Joker had a pause probably to imply that it wasn't right or something but laughed anyway to give the message that "he's following cultural appropriation" or "following the herd to not stand out", this was also stated later in the movie, but this message is twisted to suit the jewish agenda and reaffirms what I just said earlier and also a 4d chess move.

Egon said:
Woker. That is because he has empathy disorder so he does not know when the joke is funny in order to laugh.

Specter said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
[

Yes, many people suffer from that nowadays. There are people who laugh when someone clumsy trips or gets himself hurt in some way because of their clumsiness, which is nothing to laugh about. And the kikes capitalise on that through cultural programming with tv programmes that focus on recordings of people getting hurt because of clumsiness or retarded pranks.

In this we can praise the jeus...

They're excellent actors…

Like any psychopath!!!!

satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
Heath ledger was a jew.

Nope. They won't be able to hide we both know what is about to happen on Oct. 9, a battle, a very beneficial one to us, moy ruppik works out in the kumaras favor.

Holy cow the movie was boring af. It was practically American Psycho but D.C. universe version. I'm not a fan of this weird fetish of mentally ill main characters being paraded around and the writers to make him/her likeable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back