Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important Rosh Hashanah

Scion of Atlantis said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
I just had the funniest visualization. A giant shin letter ripped off me and flew at some rabbis. They were like bowling pins and it smashed into pieces on them and blew them away.

Like the letter was twice the size of them. I started laughing. Because I get thoughtforms ripping off but that was pretty funny.

Like team rocket jew style. Oy vey were blasting off again. Little diamond sparkles in the sky. Slaps hands together as to remove dust.
The other day I visualized the vav letter flipping upside down and kicking a group of disgusting Jews far away as if it were a giant boot before it disintegrated. This echos and symbolizes what is truly taking place on the Astral, these letters are ripped off of our souls by the Final RTR and hurled back at the Jews with the force of a missile, hitting the rabbis reading curses the hardest. Rosh Hashanah will be a blast this year.

Same me with the letters nun and mem , every time the jews begin with their curses, I always see this damn letters, all their garbage will return to them.

This is my first post after browsing on these forums for over a year now. My partner introduced me to these forums and Satanism and I have dedicated myself to Father Satan over a year ago. My life has changed dramatically for the better. Coming from a hard core xtian background I can feel and see the difference knowing the truth. I get so overwhelmed sometimes when I come to realization of what the Jews have done to us and are doing to us. Reading these posts gives me so much hope and will to fight against the enemy.
And I'm so happy both me and my partner are on this journey together. We both do our rtrs separately but at the sametime and raise the roof with our energies.
I've even recently started talking to my kids about it aged 8 and 12... Well the basics only of how "isn't it strange how a jewish person owns Google and YouTube and Facebook and amazon and apple and all these celebrities and movie directors are jew too! Even Jesus is a jew born in Jerusalem!" And they go off doing their own research also slowly coming to the realization of the Jews lies.
My point is that though I am very new to this, every single day I'm learning and growing spiritually. I'm so happy that I can come on these forums and feel like we are in this together. Thank you so much for these sermons and the direction on how and when to fight these POS rats.
HAIL SATAN!!

Awake666 said:
This is my first post after browsing on these forums for over a year now. My partner introduced me to these forums and Satanism and I have dedicated myself to Father Satan over a year ago. My life has changed dramatically for the better. Coming from a hard core xtian background I can feel and see the difference knowing the truth. I get so overwhelmed sometimes when I come to realization of what the Jews have done to us and are doing to us. Reading these posts gives me so much hope and will to fight against the enemy.
And I'm so happy both me and my partner are on this journey together. We both do our rtrs separately but at the sametime and raise the roof with our energies.
I've even recently started talking to my kids about it aged 8 and 12... Well the basics only of how "isn't it strange how a jewish person owns Google and YouTube and Facebook and amazon and apple and all these celebrities and movie directors are jew too! Even Jesus is a jew born in Jerusalem!" And they go off doing their own research also slowly coming to the realization of the Jews lies.
My point is that though I am very new to this, every single day I'm learning and growing spiritually. I'm so happy that I can come on these forums and feel like we are in this together. Thank you so much for these sermons and the direction on how and when to fight these POS rats.
HAIL SATAN!!
Welcome!:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back