Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

solun said:
I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.

Here is the one she copied for Belial

qutFUJy_d.jpg

Here is the one she copied for Hades

23cfp0r_d.jpg

Sabazios, although hers added a puffy black and white coat I think.

DCDudSq_d.jpg

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Kc1nQXC_d.jpg
I seem to recognise these. Are they on Astral Arts of the Gods, or have I just seen them by zola on here?

Just want to say she still has another account called zolaluckystar2.I think her account getting locked back then was intervention from the Gods tbh. She's definitely affiliated with a certain group of kikes, probably one of the "hotshot" individuals they keep wetting themselves and a reason these circle groups are no good. I feel bad for the individuals who compromised their physical information because of some assholes idiocy, one of them is my good friend.

I saw that you were having an argument with some individuals and that you weren't going to be in the egroups because of something. You also mentioned that your account was deprecated so I assumed it was that but whatever. I didn't intend to have a heated discussion and to just state a point, in which I used a wrong term, but I don't intend to carry this out any further but keep what I previously stated in mind.

Stormblood said:
Specter said:
Stormblood said:
I mentioned people ganging up on OTHER legitimate users in a cult-like behaviour and I never started anything without believing something was wrong regarding what was said by others

There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.
Should have told him to fuck of loudly.

Aquarius said:
Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.
I deal with things easily and calmly, by telling him a good reason why I can't do what he wants so he accepts and calmy leaves me alone. Instead of trying to escalate it and make him angry, which could have unexpected results. You don't know how a drunk homeless guy will react if you make him mad.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rook said:
You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.

This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.
Technical general HC has eyes that see everything that happens on this forum,you simply cannot creep through.
crop.php

He see's the matrix. Don't think about fucking with us.

This is how I imagine HC but with a snake makeup around his eyes like Orochimaru.

Specter said:

There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.

Unfortunately, there are curses that create disharmony and infighting, capitalising on the fact we can't agree with everyone as we have different personalities.

Don't worry about any heated. I just wanted to clear the air and, if necessary, allow you to have some closure. That's all. Have a nice spamming of the RTRs!

SdD said:
It will delete??
Or will you eliminate her portraits and references to her? I am not allowed to alter it, otherwise I would do so...
As a translation--

I think SdD would like this thread of his to be deleted, https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13561 because it features a lot of zola's corrupted artwork.

Brother Cobra, I am pinging you here to notify you of this. I hope you do not mind.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Aquarius said:

I know this wasn't written to me, but I have something to add.

It's really NOT a good idea, to tell anyone to fuck off. Not just homeless people, but even "regular" looking people.

With homeless people, many have mental illness and may also carry a concealed weapon.
They have nothing to lose.
Many are desperate for money for drugs, alcohol, or just have a beef with people who are not homeless. They may have the attitude that the world is against them. Once they have stabbed or shot you, you're injured badly and have to deal with that pain and discomfort. They go to jail, get a cot, 3 hot meals, a shower...no skin off their back.

They may also be seasoned street-fighters. Don't let them get to close to your physically, if you can help it. They can get real aggressive, real fast, when you say no. If they think they can rob you, or scare you (and further physically attack you) they will. Maybe you live in Europe and these beggars are gypsies. They work as a tribe and a gang. They will remember your face, and give you lots of trouble. Or follow you.

In Europe, one single gypsy may come begging you for money, even calling you "sister" or "brother" and acting pathetic and making you feel sorry for them. They are able to tell the tourists and visitors from the locals, based on clothing, mannerisms and seeing a new face. Even if you speak the native language fluently, and were born there. But came back for a vacation.

You pull out your spare change or wallet, suddenly a dozen come out of nowhere. They have their tactics, from pulling down a woman's or man's pants or skirt if that person had shopping bags. Then these beggars (usually dirty kids) take off with the purse and shopping bag.

Gypsies (many of whom are seasoned thieves and are small, short children) may carry a sign and come up to you, tugging at your arms and legs while holding up the sign and you are distracted. They have extremely quick fingers and will take your purse, wallet, phone, any valuables.

To say nothing of the classic "bump" into you and relieving you of your wallet, passport, money, phone, etc. Especially in the Middle East where women wear the full length burkha all in black. By the time you chase them and catch up to them, they do not have your belongings anymore. They work in teams and it has been passed to someone else in the crowd. Likely, another woman wearing a full length burkha in black with only a small slit for their eyes to look out of.

In my city, there are neighborhoods where there are gang related stabbings, shootings, even one person using a hatchet in the business district downtown.

One woman in a popular nice drugstore, unprovoked, without even speaking to the victim, pulled out a knife and stabbed a woman next to her. This perpetrator was well-dressed, actually attractive physically and now she is in jail.

I don't want to be fear-mongering here but I really had to share all the above. Better to be civil, polite, and not escalate a conversation to a confrontation, to worse.

Yes, doing the Aura of Protection will help immensely, your intuition will save you if you listen and pay attention to it, without hesitation, and Satan and our Guardian Demon/ess are looking out for us.

Being brash, careless and rude is unwise in these times. Better to be polite but firm, and not hostile but civil.

Don't give yourself trouble and don't give more work to Satan and the Gods when you can prevent the trouble in the first place.

magus.immortalis said:
Aquarius said:

I know this wasn't written to me, but I have something to add.

It's really NOT a good idea, to tell anyone to fuck off. Not just homeless people, but even "regular" looking people.

With homeless people, many have mental illness and may also carry a concealed weapon.
They have nothing to lose.
Many are desperate for money for drugs, alcohol, or just have a beef with people who are not homeless. They may have the attitude that the world is against them. Once they have stabbed or shot you, you're injured badly and have to deal with that pain and discomfort. They go to jail, get a cot, 3 hot meals, a shower...no skin off their back.

They may also be seasoned street-fighters. Don't let them get to close to your physically, if you can help it. They can get real aggressive, real fast, when you say no. If they think they can rob you, or scare you (and further physically attack you) they will. Maybe you live in Europe and these beggars are gypsies. They work as a tribe and a gang. They will remember your face, and give you lots of trouble. Or follow you.

In Europe, one single gypsy may come begging you for money, even calling you "sister" or "brother" and acting pathetic and making you feel sorry for them. They are able to tell the tourists and visitors from the locals, based on clothing, mannerisms and seeing a new face. Even if you speak the native language fluently, and were born there. But came back for a vacation.

You pull out your spare change or wallet, suddenly a dozen come out of nowhere. They have their tactics, from pulling down a woman's or man's pants or skirt if that person had shopping bags. Then these beggars (usually dirty kids) take off with the purse and shopping bag.

Gypsies (many of whom are seasoned thieves and are small, short children) may carry a sign and come up to you, tugging at your arms and legs while holding up the sign and you are distracted. They have extremely quick fingers and will take your purse, wallet, phone, any valuables.

To say nothing of the classic "bump" into you and relieving you of your wallet, passport, money, phone, etc. Especially in the Middle East where women wear the full length burkha all in black. By the time you chase them and catch up to them, they do not have your belongings anymore. They work in teams and it has been passed to someone else in the crowd. Likely, another woman wearing a full length burkha in black with only a small slit for their eyes to look out of.

In my city, there are neighborhoods where there are gang related stabbings, shootings, even one person using a hatchet in the business district downtown.

One woman in a popular nice drugstore, unprovoked, without even speaking to the victim, pulled out a knife and stabbed a woman next to her. This perpetrator was well-dressed, actually attractive physically and now she is in jail.

I don't want to be fear-mongering here but I really had to share all the above. Better to be civil, polite, and not escalate a conversation to a confrontation, to worse.

Yes, doing the Aura of Protection will help immensely, your intuition will save you if you listen and pay attention to it, without hesitation, and Satan and our Guardian Demon/ess are looking out for us.

Being brash, careless and rude is unwise in these times. Better to be polite but firm, and not hostile but civil.

Don't give yourself trouble and don't give more work to Satan and the Gods when you can prevent the trouble in the first place.
Very true guys thanks for the advice.

Some of these loonies at the street, be careful, as some of them are not merely weak and retarded as they may look, and if they are boozed out or methed or on a relapse phase, they can take a neck for 10 bucks. If you are engaged, might as well always be ready for a fight, or to move away. They are called insane for a reason. Better also avoid opening any sort of conversation, as they can flip out.

I know because I knew people who worked in mental asylums, and they have told me, the above is the only thing you should be doing. Many of these nut people going around, should be at a hospital taken care of, not just going around. They need both help and some bad cases need constraint. But nations just have forsaken these people and left them under bridges, a danger to themselves and everyone else involved.

Shael said:
SdD said:
It will delete??
Or will you eliminate her portraits and references to her? I am not allowed to alter it, otherwise I would do so...
As a translation--

I think SdD would like this thread of his to be deleted, https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13561 because it features a lot of zola's corrupted artwork.

Brother Cobra, I am pinging you here to notify you of this. I hope you do not mind.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Were any of these shared elsewhere, such as on Astral Arts of the Gods? The ones in this thread do seem recognisable as some on Astral Arts of the Gods.

You must have seen them by Zola on here. She had 2 posts with her forgeries. Other members also used her pics in signatures and other posts.

FancyMancy said:
solun said:
I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.

qutFUJy_d.jpg

23cfp0r_d.jpg

DCDudSq_d.jpg

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Kc1nQXC_d.jpg
I seem to recognise these. Are they on Astral Arts of the Gods, or have I just seen them by zola on here?

I need the "x" to erase the post...

The one upstairs...

solun said:
You must have seen them by Zola on here. She had 2 posts with her forgeries. Other members also used her pics in signatures and other posts.

FancyMancy said:
solun said:

qutFUJy_d.jpg

23cfp0r_d.jpg

DCDudSq_d.jpg

Kc1nQXC_d.jpg
This girl painted nothing,just a fake lair.I feel disgusted of her now

Nama Enki said:
solun said:

FancyMancy said:
This girl painted nothing,just a fake lair.I feel disgusted of her now
not a girl, just, a jew.

Stormblood said:
Specter said:

Unfortunately, there are curses that create disharmony and infighting, capitalising on the fact we can't agree with everyone as we have different personalities.

Don't worry about any heated. I just wanted to clear the air and, if necessary, allow you to have some closure. That's all. Have a nice spamming of the RTRs!

Yeah there's that, and manually I've seen it. One individual that was obviously jewish, and hit the dust by now, trying to talk me into a corner to get me called out as an infiltrator with little success. He tries to hit up a prominent member on a different topic to indirectly reference me with expectations he'll have the same opinion as him and to his hope group up on me. I'm not sure if he's directly associated with that individual, or an opportunist who knew what was going on. I guess our case was just very different and somehow you got blended into my issue, from my perspective that is. Happy rtrs.

It's picture of "Satan" was one of the most disgusting things I ever saw. It looked like a dead dried out zombie mummy. Then all the "Well this is what he looks like when I see him, and a lot of other people have seen him look like that too."
What a rat. It did that on purpose, make it look like a scary dried up corpse so people would be disgusted. Satan looks like a human man, but a million times more perfect than a lot of the humans are now. Just look at the old Roman statues of the goddesses and gods, look like humans except the most beautiful and perfectest humans ever.

Then look what is the "god" that made those other things. Lizards and Insects and Rats, diseased alien disgusting evil lizard and grey dried out skeleton no life left in it. Zola traced a picture of it's own self, a grey alien dried up nothing.

It's picture of "Satan" was one of the most disgusting things I ever saw. It looked like a dead dried out zombie mummy. Then all the "Well this is what he looks like when I see him, and a lot of other people have seen him look like that too."
What a rat. It did that on purpose, make it look like a scary dried up corpse so people would be disgusted. Satan looks like a human man, but a million times more perfect than a lot of the humans are now. Just look at the old Roman statues of the goddesses and gods, look like humans except the most beautiful and perfectest humans ever.

Then look what is the "god" that made those other things. Lizards and Insects and Rats, diseased alien disgusting evil lizard and grey dried out skeleton no life left in it. Zola traced a picture of it's own self, a grey alien dried up nothing.

Same. When I saw her picture of Satan, I knew this was a BS. Like no way God of gods would look like this...

Specter said:

Zola has done copious amounts of work for the Clergy. I was in a group that was doing some work. She did more then all of us combined. I stayed friends with her, because its hard to not befriend those who work their ass off.

I am unsure what Group you may be referring too, but if it is mine. We did not share personal info in the group. Behind the scenes is another story. So if your friend shared their info, then that is on them not scape goated to someone else.

The people in my group were all mainly her friends introduced to me now that I think of it. But I dont think youre referring to me. Im starting to think she was involved in many other groups. For certain things keep coming up that I had no idea she was doing.

Im starting to wonder just how many things she was doing. The person from south Africa was real, I skyped with him. Those who Donated did temporarily get him out. How much money extra did she pocket? I am not sure. Kinda rediculous to do all that and then get sent back.

I do however think calling those who tried to help a brother a retard is a very immature and childish thing to do. Missplaced perhaps, but ofcourse child like behavior is a given.

Hooded Cobra said thats enough energy into this quite some time ago. But people wanna eat the Scandulous Drama up. In the end, we were all Deceived. Lets Learn from it and move on.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Specter said:

Zola has done copious amounts of work for the Clergy. I was in a group that was doing some work. She did more then all of us combined. I stayed friends with her, because its hard to not befriend those who work their ass off.

I am unsure what Group you may be referring too, but if it is mine. We did not share personal info in the group. Behind the scenes is another story. So if your friend shared their info, then that is on them not scape goated to someone else.

The people in my group were all mainly her friends introduced to me now that I think of it. But I dont think youre referring to me. Im starting to think she was involved in many other groups. For certain things keep coming up that I had no idea she was doing.

Im starting to wonder just how many things she was doing. The person from south Africa was real, I skyped with him. Those who Donated did temporarily get him out. How much money extra did she pocket? I am not sure. Kinda rediculous to do all that and then get sent back.

I do however think calling those who tried to help a brother a retard is a very immature and childish thing to do. Missplaced perhaps, but ofcourse child like behavior is a given.

Hooded Cobra said thats enough energy into this quite some time ago. But people wanna eat the Scandulous Drama up. In the end, we were all Deceived. Lets Learn from it and move on.
This is exactly how Jews leverage their way into a position of trust within Gentile organizations. They do some work every once in a while that seems real and legitimate, and Gentiles get to trusting them. For every scam a cunning Jewish rat does one or two real things and Gentiles scoop it up. It doesn't matter if she "worked her ass off for the clergy" (which by the way, the Clergy has never relied on any JoS member's help to carry the bulk of the weight of their work for Satan, least of all any active clergy here today), it doesn't excuse the campaign of deception, infiltration, and the clear fact of her Jewishness. Going back through several older threads and reading her posts, I am now realizing just how subversive this Jew actually was, subtly trying to pull JoS apart and accusing other members of being false Satanists while trying to form what really was a cult around herself and her "work". So far we've seen the Clergy honor, respect, and remember every Satanist who did actual work to advance our cause and especially if such work did indeed save them some trouble. The fact that the Clergy never recognized any Zola's supposed "work" and remained highly suspicious of her proves that this Jew failed to deceive the Clergy in the same way most of us were deceived. Zola wouldn't be the first kike around here to claim they did some great work for the Clergy that those bad, crazy HPs just won't recognize.

I respect you as much I do any legitimate, continuously advancing Satanists, and I've neither the time, patience, or desire to start an argument, but defending her at this point is not only moot, but also suspicious. As Satanists who are almost fully aware of the scope of Jewish crimes and how they deceive Gentiles, we should never defend the actions of a Jew.

We should indeed move on to more imminent matters and forget this Jew, there are plenty more to focus our hatred and anger on, but Zolahymiestar's actions are never to be forgiven. Her intentions were rotten regardless of whatever work she claims to have done, and if it weren't for the Gods and she had somehow succeeded in deceiving the Clergy and taking the reins of the community on here, our organized efforts on the forums against the enemy would be all but nullified and JoS would be infiltrated, controlled opposition.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Specter said:

So what happened in the end to this south African. Is he still in SA unfortunately ?

Sun said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Sun said:
How is that possible? She has been a member of JoS for a long time and with all of her artwork of the gods means shes atleast seen them and had friendly conversations with them. What about Andras who she stated to be her guardian? Surely if Andras was her guardian and she was jewish, then she would probably have been killed or worse by the gods.

This kind of stuff makes me worry if im jewish or not. I have had that attack happen to me in the past a lot and Im not sure about my family history or where they came from.
Fuck here comes the anxiety and worry again.

I have done work for Satan and the gods by spreading JoS online and doing spiritual warfare, but I have never seen or met any of our gods and that has made me worry a lot.
I have talked so some old and advanced members and they have told me to not worry and that my GD is watching over and protecting me, which made me feel a lot better. But I cant shake the anxiety of the 'what if im jewish attack', and to see a long time member of JoS who we originally loved to be confirmed jewish only makes my worry a lot worse.

Im going to try and talk with my GD about this, I cant stand it anymore and I want to get this thought out of my head. We all have said that our members aren't led to JoS by coincidence and that the gods have led most of us here.

If I was jewish then I would just kill myself, because I have spent about 5 years now as a member of JoS trying to advance myself and work for Satan. I always feel like the gods ignore me and it only makes me feel horrible and afraid that I might be jewish. Im not dealing with this worry anymore.
I used to be so nervous and afraid of doing rituals and talking with the gods because I always thought that I would seem too disrespectful or be doing something wrong in some way. That all has to end and I need to do a ritual and get signs from them to help me get this worry out of my mind.
All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:

Is this some kind of attempt at attacking me?
And no im not a retard, jew, or troll. Ive been a member of JoS for over 5 years now, and ive done the meditations, RTRs and rituals to speak with the gods, and I never felt like it was causing harm to me, nor have I ever had any negative feelings about it.
I made that post a few days ago, and im feeling a lot better now. Why the fuck would you reply to something and make a comment like that whenever you see someone going through a panic and worry? It only makes it a lot worse on them. I know who my GD is and they're not some 'very high ranking' god nor is it just some assumption that ive made on who it might be.

Calling someone a jew on the forums isn't something small and some people can get emotionally hurt because of it and even leave JoS. In the case of Zola, we had proof from the gods that she was indeed jewish because Shannon stated that Azazel told her so and not to trust her, and some of the HP's saw photos of her.
Lol, I didn't even know you had posted what you're saying you have. And the thing I don't get is how a legitimate Satanist who actually has a high ranking GD would leave JoS because someone pointed out the fact that there are clowns who assign themselves high ranking GDs. It's like the old 'Dont have racial pride because people of other races will feew bad' BS argument. I'll say it again...All these multiple high ranking GDs people are almost always retarded, jews or trolls.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sun said:
Blackdragon666 said:
All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:

And no im not a retard, jew, or troll. Ive been a member of JoS for over 5 years now, and ive done the meditations, RTRs and rituals to speak with the gods, and I never felt like it was causing harm to me, nor have I ever had any negative feelings about it.
I made that post a few days ago, and im feeling a lot better now. Why the fuck would you reply to something and make a comment like that whenever you see someone going through a panic and worry? It only makes it a lot worse on them. I know who my GD is and they're not some 'very high ranking' god nor is it just some assumption that ive made on who it might be.

Calling someone a jew on the forums isn't something small and some people can get emotionally hurt because of it and even leave JoS. In the case of Zola, we had proof from the gods that she was indeed jewish because Shannon stated that Azazel told her so and not to trust her, and some of the HP's saw photos of her.
Lol, I didn't even know you had posted what you're saying you have. And the thing I don't get is how a legitimate Satanist who actually has a high ranking GD would leave JoS because someone pointed out the fact that there are clowns who assign themselves high ranking GDs. It's like the old 'Dont have racial pride because people of other races will feew bad' BS argument. I'll say it again...All these multiple high ranking GDs people are almost always retarded, jews or trolls.
A friend of mine told me Astarte is his guardian.
Since childhood he always knew the name Astaroth and during a ritual in which he cut himself and was about the pass out She appeared and grabbed his head and helped him feel better.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Specter said:

So what happened in the end to this south African. Is he still in SA unfortunately ?

Unfortunately.

Aldrick Strickland said:

It was a guy named Ljoss that you apparently had a bad fallout with a few weeks ago. He said he met Zola when he met you. I was a little pissed when he said he met Zola because I had a discussion with him and told him Zola was an infiltrator without a doubt, he also agreed that she was very suspicious.

I told him about this jewish circus band of infiltrators on the egroups, Xloopy,Littlestitan,nagve(who's trying to imitate me and other SS) etc.. you look them up and see how they make these deliberately edgy posts, it's so a kike group can have their material to defame us, because in reality they got nothing. They're obviously connected as they're always seen together. I thought they'd just die down as people would be smart enough to not give them attention and call their bs, but it was always Zola flirting with them, most notably Xloopy and when that cockroach fucked off some posts of hers have been missing. Their vibes are familiar and I know who they are, some of their posts indirectly mock me because they're still butt hurt about what I did.

There were definitely some people waiting for me to fuck up, I felt this time it wouldn't be pleasant and wasn't sure how to deal with infighting, and I wasn't feeling too good at the time. Some of your friends I have misunderstandings with and others just have something against me it seams idk, but they definitely stuck around wherever you were.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sun said:
Blackdragon666 said:

.../quote]

No, this is not always meaning that people are nuts, but it just happens many jews do the same trick in order to gain a status or something.

Many people can be guarded by High Ranking Demons but this still in itself means nothing. Also, Demons from other section and even less known Demons.

I just reply to this as bullshit does escalate "magically" out of these stupid statements.

Specter said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

It was a guy named Ljoss that you apparently had a bad fallout with a few weeks ago. He said he met Zola when he met you. I was a little pissed when he said he met Zola because I had a discussion with him and told him Zola was an infiltrator without a doubt, he also agreed that she was very suspicious.

I told him about this jewish circus band of infiltrators on the egroups, Xloopy,Littlestitan,nagve(who's trying to imitate me and other SS) etc.. you look them up and see how they make these deliberately edgy posts, it's so a kike group can have their material to defame us, because in reality they got nothing. They're obviously connected as they're always seen together. I thought they'd just die down as people would be smart enough to not give them attention and call their bs, but it was always Zola flirting with them, most notably Xloopy and when that cockroach fucked off some posts of hers have been missing. Their vibes are familiar and I know who they are, some of their posts indirectly mock me because they're still butt hurt about what I did.

There were definitely some people waiting for me to fuck up, I felt this time it wouldn't be pleasant and wasn't sure how to deal with infighting, and I wasn't feeling too good at the time. Some of your friends I have misunderstandings with and others just have something against me it seams idk, but they definitely stuck around wherever you were.

Oh I see, yes that was a friend of mine. Glad to know hes out behind my back spreading rumours and personal information. Ofcourse you only hear one side of the story you think you know it all. But you wont receive any side from me. Because its none of anyones fucking business. Like little Gossipy girls. Thats why im done Private chatting anyone.

You'll Learn the Hard way as I Did.

Specter said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I know nothing of the names you mentioned. Some of my friends? Ive had a couple acquaintances..

They stuck around me? Looks around. Not anymore. Now they just go and work for the enemy by trying to tell any username stuff about me apparently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, this is not always meaning that people are nuts, but it just happens many jews do the same trick in order to gain a status or something.

Many people can be guarded by High Ranking Demons but this still in itself means nothing. Also, Demons from other section and even less known Demons.

I just reply to this as bullshit does escalate "magically" out of these stupid statements.

I don't even know why they would get it in their thick mind that if they're guarded by a high ranking demon, they're somehow special.

Andras would fake kick it to watch her for security. Watchers spy on our enemies and report to Satan. And any one can lie she might work for mossad or pissreal. Or just keep tabs on us. Trust clergy !!!!!!!

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Unfortunately.
And he tries to protect zola too by saying that it’s a gentile and all that crap. No compassion for these retards.

Specter said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Xloopy is a gentile as well as littlestitan. I know loopy but the last time I have talked to her she was very confused and was attacked extensively by the enemy and had problems with her father who gave her so much hate that she was a lesbian that she got emotional hangups. She was a good person. I hope father guides her back.

mercury_wisdom said:
Specter said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Xloopy is a gentile as well as littlestitan. I know loopy but the last time I have talked to her she was very confused and was attacked extensively by the enemy and had problems with her father who gave her so much hate that she was a lesbian that she got emotional hangups. She was a good person. I hope father guides her back.

Well that settles the matter. We will take your word. Laughs.

Im glad for your opinion though. I dont have anything against them. But I dont trust no one of not bein a jew.

It wasn't really brought up until it became official that she was an infiltrator, but I'll admit it might have been mentioned previously hence be careful who you trust. It's my business because some things you also have to take into consideration is that things can be connected to other serious things. Seeing as it's the case, you put someones safety in jeopardy and should apologize to those included but I also have to say you've also turned a blind eye to other things as well but it's given to where it should be so I'm not gonna complain.

I'm not really interested in anything unnecessary and you can ask him to be sure. There were some interesting things mentioned that contradicts some statements here, but that's actually taught me to keep an open mind, however I'm not going to be the one parroting such things.

Those mentioned completely parallels those involved in that case and has nothing to do with it if I didn't make that clear sorry. I'll only name one individual and his name went by shekel.stein lmfao, failure reverse psychology name, but I'll believe you if you say you have nothing to do with him but this should further point out since it might not be obvious that you are a beacon for many infiltrators to target and cuck out, victim and a tool. You can't let some women wiggle their pussy in your face and run head first. I also should point out that unfortunately I've not liked you, courtesy of your fetish for picking on members with me included, and that shouldn't matter but everything has been said before, so let's leave it at that but I do hope you'll change for the better and be more careful with yourself and others.

Aldrick Strickland said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Specter said:

Well that settles the matter. We will take your word. Laughs.

Im glad for your opinion though. I dont have anything against them. But I dont trust no one of not bein a jew.
Well to be honest contacting people and making "Satanic" groups is really unneeded and brings a lot of problems. I am glad I moved away from that I am glad you did that too Aldrick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back