Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important Rosh Hashanah

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Horizon666 said:
Satanic greetings HP's brothers and sisters i will be doing a good 6 to 9 RTR's per day during there season of filth, and cause as much damage to them as possible.

HAIL SATAN

This goes for everyone, I reply to bump this thread up. The enemy is starting their dross today and we must start with counteracting them. Be focused.

HAIL SATAN!!!
They started yesterday. They tried all day yesterday to get rid of me with one of the biggest blast of curses that they've done all year. I could see in my mind the rats doing this. I think I even saw that Laitman in my mind chanting words at me, the one in your documentarys who tells the truth about themselves. I think they were trying to prevent us from doing rtr by shutting us down a day earlier than we were going to be starting. But just gave so much more motivation to do rtr to protect myself, and now I am much better. It's amazing how they love to show you exactly what you should be doing, by trying their hardest to stop you.

You rats, if you stop trying to curse me all the time, then I wouldn't ever need to do any rtr. I only do it to erase the curses that they try to throw at me first. You think I won't notice this? And I don't even deserve any curses, I'm a good caring moral person who never does anything bad.

Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:
Is there a minimum of time that should elapse when performing RTR's between one anothet?

no, you even can increase the vibration + 9 for each letter(for exampel instead of 9 -> 18 ->27...). but the affirmation stayes the same x3.

For new people I would advice to stay with 9 since with higher ones it is easyer to misscount.

You can count it on your fingers with a little bend of each finger if you like. I count each 9 reps as one RTR so 27 times is 3 RTRs. You can just do it 9 times each though. Going to high in number of reps can cause mistakes though so I wouldn't recommend doing much more than 4 rtrs or so in one session and also if you think you might be interrupted it's best to stick to 9 reps at a time. Even though I think the enemy doesn't like it even more since it allows more rtrs to be done at a time in a day from experience in less time.

Even if someone miscounts and makes a mistake though they should still finish the RTR they are doing it is not a huge deal if it's like one pronouciation or two of a letter(s) it still has power so don't worry to much or be paranoid. Also if interrupted and it's just for a short time it's probably best to still finish the RTR maybe doing over the letter (s) you were interrupted in. It still has power.

Don't worry too much or try to be perfect just do it.

Good Luck

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:
Is there a minimum of time that should elapse when performing RTR's between one anothet?

no, you even can increase the vibration + 9 for each letter(for exampel instead of 9 -> 18 ->27...). but the affirmation stayes the same x3.

For new people I would advice to stay with 9 since with higher ones it is easyer to misscount.

You can count it on your fingers with a little bend of each finger if you like. I count each 9 reps as one RTR so 27 times is 3 RTRs. You can just do it 9 times each though. Going to high in number of reps can cause mistakes though so I wouldn't recommend doing much more than 4 rtrs or so in one session and also if you think you might be interrupted it's best to stick to 9 reps at a time. Even though I think the enemy doesn't like it even more since it allows more rtrs to be done at a time in a day from experience in less time.

Even if someone miscounts and makes a mistake though they should still finish the RTR they are doing it is not a huge deal if it's like one pronouciation or two of a letter(s) it still has power so don't worry to much or be paranoid. Also if interrupted and it's just for a short time it's probably best to still finish the RTR maybe doing over the letter (s) you were interrupted in. It still has power.

Good Luck
I think it's easier to just count in your head if you are counting to 9. If you do it like 123 123 123, then you just need to get the feeling for it and you'll always count to 9 without having to think about it.

Lydia said:
Shael said:
Thank you for the heads-up. Is it just me or does anyone else feel disgusted to even pronounce those jewish holiday names in their head?
Reverse it mentally, instead of pronouncing it normally ;)

Hanashah Shor.

Oh Shor! Its a letter. I noticed that one saying. What the hell was it. Oh yes. Mazel tav. The Vaht.

Woah some crazy energies going on tonight. Its total war. We are actually winning though. Usually we have to clean up after their mess.

Remember when jewish holidays would feel so bad? Now its positive.

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:

Good Luck
thats what i do hahs..i count on my fingers

HP Mageson666 said:
Important Rosh Hashanah
During this period of Sunday the 29th of September through to the first of October do the Final RTR as much as possible. Doing the Final RTR as much as possible on these dates will drain the energy they are attempting to channel to Yom Kippur and the wheel of their year.
Just did 3 RTRs celebrating Hanashah Shor. Let's return this filthy energy they are channeling to return against them ten fold using the RTR :twisted:

mercury_wisdom said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Important Rosh Hashanah
During this period of Sunday the 29th of September through to the first of October do the Final RTR as much as possible. Doing the Final RTR as much as possible on these dates will drain the energy they are attempting to channel to Yom Kippur and the wheel of their year.
Just did 3 RTRs celebrating Hanashah Shor. Let's return this filthy energy they are channeling to return against them ten fold using the RTR :twisted:

Hehehe. I did 2 at 9 reps. But I raised alit of energy for both.

Hello Comrades^_^

I nearly finished the whole reverse shemaamehs prayer i want to do it 45 days i am in 38 !

But i am Hearing that now. I will looking forwart to do at least one to two times in a Row besides my Other RTR.

Best wishes in succession to you all. :)

Hello Comrades^_^

I nearly finished the whole reverse shemaamehs prayer i want to do it 45 days i am in 38 !

But i am Hearing that now. I will looking forwart to do at least one to two times in a Row besides my Other RTR.

Serpentslight8 said:
Hello Comrades^_^

The only RTR you need to do now is the final RTR. It does what the Shema does and much more. The other RTRs are no longer needed.

I did 9 RTRs yesterday. I'm getting off work early to do more. I'm not slaving away at work while the Jews have off and do rituals in our detriment.

Keep up the momentum everyone.

Serpentslight8 said:
Hello Comrades^_^

Do the final RTR we don't do the reverse shema anymore because of our new RTR that is the final one

HPS Shannon said:
I did 9 RTRs yesterday. I'm getting off work early to do more. I'm not slaving away at work while the Jews have off and do rituals in our detriment.

Awesome job Hps Shannon you are all awesome my Satanic brothers/sisters the jews are so fucked this time. I have broken my record in my RTRs it feels amazing I feel so much power in my third eye I wish I could do even more my third eye never felt this powerful.

Aldrick Strickland said:
mercury_wisdom said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Important Rosh Hashanah

Hehehe. I did 2 at 9 reps. But I raised alit of energy for both.
Awesome bro always do your best I always felt bad on their holidays this time I feel awesome the jews are so fucked boi :twisted:

Serpentslight8 said:
Hello Comrades^_^

Just do the final Rtr there is no need for the others right now I don't think most of them other than the greek ones even have much or any power anymore cause of the final rtr destroying the power of the Hebrew alphabet.

Why is the word Rosh hashanah constantly repeating in my mind these couple of days ?

HPS Shannon said:

Good work Shannon!

HPS Shannon said:

How are you able to do 9 RTRs when I've done 4 yesterday and the energy it generated was....overwhelming for lack of a better phrase?

Shadowcat said:
Thats what i do hahs..i count on my fingers

I count using notepad. I just write out:

and so on. If I'm doing multiple RTRs I write the number of the corresponding round like:

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

How are you able to do 9 RTRs when I've done 4 yesterday and the energy it generated was....overwhelming for lack of a better phrase?
i also did 9 yesterday and day before, in 3 sets of 9. Im not sure if im open yet too feel the full effects of the energy it generatesbut does repressed emotions and grief coming to the surface count?

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

Maybe you're taking a ton of time vibrating each letter lengthily? The final RTR is an exception in that the letters do not need to be vibrated super-lengthily like mantras would. As long as you still vibrate them and don't just "speak" them, and as long as the pronounciation is correct, you can freely vibrate them quickly as well. I did 10 RTRs (1 RTR with 90x each letter) on Sunday and it took only around 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Though to add here, the 10x was a bit overkill for me personally so to anyone reading this, don't think you have to do 10 a day in order to contribute. It's better to stay with what you can handle and not overload yourself. Personally I would have been better off doing ~7 instead, but I overshot because I was too fired up.

Shael said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

Maybe you're taking a ton of time vibrating each letter lengthily? The final RTR is an exception in that the letters do not need to be vibrated super-lengthily like mantras would. As long as you still vibrate them and don't just "speak" them, and as long as the pronounciation is correct, you can freely vibrate them quickly as well. I did 10 RTRs (1 RTR with 90x each letter) on Sunday and it took only around 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Though to add here, the 10x was a bit overkill for me personally so to anyone reading this, don't think you have to do 10 a day in order to contribute. It's better to stay with what you can handle and not overload yourself. Personally I would have been better off doing ~7 instead, but I overshot because I was too fired up.
The Rtr is done like in the MP3, you don't vibrate them at all.

Shael said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

interesting..may sound stupid but is the difference between simply speaking and really vibrating simply chanting in monotone? Or did i miss it? :/

Lydia said:
Taking these days off work to focus on the RTR. I set a goal for myself for each day and I'm accomplishing it.

Hail Satan!
I am doing something quite similar ,but instead I make a goal for the whole holidays (or Rtr program). :)

Shael said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

I do mine in sets of 2's or 3's. I take about a 5 min break between each one and of course I do my normal power meditation routine in between. I dont speak them or vibrate them- I do a little something in between. Each one takes about 30-35 mins to do. As long as I space them, 9 or 10 in a day is comfortable and definitely doable. It takes up alot of time in the day but its a needed sacrifice.

During their shit holidays, doing 5+ RTRs are just more effective, I believe.

From now on, I'm shooting to do 4-5 RTRs a day everyday after their shitty holiday passes.

Shael said:
As long as you still vibrate them and don't just "speak" them, and as long as the pronounciation is correct, you can freely vibrate them quickly as well.

It's perfectly fine to do them like in the audio provided by HPS Maxine. She didn't put that audio up just for pronunciation.

An Astrology expert told me that i will make an encounter with a person who is going to play a very important role in my life between Thursday, October 03rd 2019 and Tuesday, January 14th 2020 what does this mean??? Are jews planning to harm to do something on this date???

We have to keep going with this in "Enhanced mode" well over October**** 3rd in the very least to keep cleaning the atmosphere so to say. Minimum is September 3. After this we can return to the more "persistence mode" everyday doing of the RTR's.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We have to keep going with this in "Enhanced mode" well over September 3rd in the very least to keep cleaning the atmosphere so to say. Minimum is September 3. After this we can return to the more "persistence mode" everyday doing of the RTR's.

I think you mean October 3rd. ^ ^

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We have to keep going with this in "Enhanced mode" well over September 3rd in the very least to keep cleaning the atmosphere so to say. Minimum is September 3. After this we can return to the more "persistence mode" everyday doing of the RTR's.

You mean October 3 :lol:

Any who HP.Cobra I think you should change what your saying.

But we should do it at least till October 11-13. Reason being Yom Kippur starts this October 8, so when we do RTRs it'll be F-RTR plus Reverse Kol Nidre for the day before YK, during YK, and after YK.

Plus HP.Cobra if this October is anything like Marin Month October of last year xtians are gonna be pumping 54 rosary of the prayers that have been called on by the Vatican.

In other words this 2019 Simchat/Simkhat, Rosh Hashanah, and Yom Kippur are on the high point this year coinciding with Marin October, last year it was early-mid September. Plus I should point out later in the year Hannukah is on low point being December 23rd right on Satan's day, so it's a pagan high point for us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
High priest do you mean October 3rd?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You mean October 3rd?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I guess you mean October 3rd. But yeah, was thinking the same. It'll neutralize alot of their shit. But then Yom Kippur is next week so... have to really put effort in. Thats a big one

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I guess you mean October 3rd. But yeah, was thinking the same. It'll neutralize alot of their shit. But then Yom Kippur is next week so... have to really put effort in. Thats a big one
I thought we were going as hard as possible from Rotting Shawna right to Yom Kipper. Shut down whatever they're trying to start before it has any chance to start. Is this one of the most important times of the year to be going hard?

This is why you need to disable auto-correct in your phone guys, take notes.

Yom Kippur is at the 9th of Sep...October.

It would be better for everyone to take "downtime" from the intense RTR's from 4th to 8th, and on the 8th of October, we go hard again, before and during their Yom Kippur.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I thought we were going as hard as possible from Rotting Shawna right to Yom Kipper. Shut down whatever they're trying to start before it has any chance to start. Is this one of the most important times of the year to be going hard?

The thing is the Yom Kippur is the more serious shit, so decide how you are going to pace your energies, so that you don't crawl on Yom Shittur. This Rosh Hashanah is bullshit compared to the Yom Kippur where they do the heavy assaults.

If you can do a great amount of RTR's on all these days, go for it. However some may get sore throats and the related, so retain energy for the big event.

Yom Dhiarrhea is their aggressive celebration, where they do the real meaningful things. Rosh Hashana is a circus compared to this. Heavier stuff takes place on Yom Kippur. It's the major cursing holiday where all their bullshit will be attempted to be transferred on Gentiles.

The plan is to go strong on both dates. A limit for October 3rd is sensible for Rosh HaCrap, but Yom Kippur is when the ritual shit of Azazel's Goat is going to take place, so make sure to pace yourself to be 100% on 8th, 9th, 10th, down to the 12th of October.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
HPS Shannon said:

The thing is the Yom Kippur is the more serious shit, so decide how you are going to pace your energies, so that you don't crawl on Yom Shittur. This Rosh Hashanah is bullshit compared to the Yom Kippur where they do the heavy assaults.

If you can do a great amount of RTR's on all these days, go for it. However some may get sore throats and the related, so retain energy for the big event.

Yom Dhiarrhea is their aggressive celebration, where they do the real meaningful things. Rosh Hashana is a circus compared to this. Heavier stuff takes place on Yom Kippur. It's the major cursing holiday where all their bullshit will be attempted to be transferred on Gentiles.

The plan is to go strong on both dates. A limit for October 3rd is sensible for Rosh HaCrap, but Yom Kippur is when the ritual shit of Azazel's Goat is going to take place, so make sure to pace yourself to be 100% on 8th, 9th, 10th, down to the 12th of October.

I will definitely be prepared for next week. I hope everyone puts in more than 4 RTRs if they can. Dont over work yourselves but please keep in mind the holiday next week is major, we cant allow them to put their energies forward for the year to fuck up our world. The sacrifice is worth it. Space out the RTRs if you have to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back