Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Age "Kundalini" Experiences

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
What is going on a lot in the New Age, is that a lot of people, in particular, do practice botched forms of meditation, all within the psychological perspective of the New Age and unnatural enemy teachings. These of course, comes with implications, causing a lot of delusion to a person.

The meaning here, as some people ask and question if all they read has any substance by them...Do not be fooled, and rather seek your experiences.

A lot of people are saying too much, talking too big, and have little things to show. This is a dead giveaway when it comes to these New Agers and unfortunately many others, they are nowhere spiritually. And this is because they do things that are paradoxical and opposed to human advancement.

One frequent lie everyone in the "New Age" community tells themselves is that they have a "Risen Kundalini Serpent". Some of them go as far as to claim that they are ascended, and when the witchdoctor new age stuff reaches the peak, even serious mental and physical diseases are all dismissed as "Symptoms of kundalini awakening" and other bollocks.

What some of these people are is that they have a lot of knowledge, or so they think they do. Reading about the path is not the same as walking it, anymore than looking at the map of a formula 100 race track, and actually driving in it as a competitor on a race car. The differences here can be chaotic. The above "knowledge" leads them exactly where they pretend to try to move away from, which is a gross size of ego, with nothing really to back it up with, except of a short circuit of going back to this "ego" they whine about, and the situation ends with the kundalini becoming a marketing product.

And with the above many of them say they are race track agents just because they read this in a book by some Yogi who actually underwent an experience and decided to talk about it. Then these things take a life of their own, and this is why there is so much hoaxing in the New Age that it has reached alien proportions where practitioners are essentially just totally lost.

There are people who indeed, from their descriptions, not only not ascending any kundalini, but they are tampering and having issues with the most basic energies of the soul and the most basic stimulations are not understood. Some of these energies, such as what is called "Apana Vayu", do ascend in the soul, and some do ascend from the rear channels when one is doing work on the soul. This does not mean that one is having a very deep end kundalini experience. Another situation that happens is that naturally, meditation does produce what we call as Pigala Fire, which is the purification fire, and this can be triggered in many ways, including from inner cleaning or just kundalini yoga or breathing exercises. Again, this is not "Kundalini Fire" in the direct sense, but falls under the category of the cleaning fire regardless.

New Agers are so deluded that they may experience a heartburn or whatever else physical, such as an infection, or whatever else, and the symptoms they pretend are spiritual symptoms. In some of their forums they whine that they have these problems for 10 years, eventhough they claim they are kundalini ascended. For all that "Kundalini Ascension", they are at a serious loss to even see the most basic things. This is because they are not on this level.

Indeed there is nothing of shame in any spiritual development, but the New Agers did a crime and that is to make the kundalin and meditation into a marketing scheme. Sort of like pay to this class a few thousand dollars and you'll get a kundalini too, type of thing.

The Western mentality of "I haz more kundaleeni dan u and I made dis in 7 weekz with supah speed program and meditating once every week homeboi" has poisoned meditation. Meditation is vilified, and all this disinformation, plus a strong streak of insanity, and the self entitled syndrome of "God is love" and "We are all God's Children" and the related, create for a toxic combination of self lying. Not only these people are not walking towards any kundalini development, they are walking in the opposite direction, which is creating an illusory situation of perpetual self lying.

Very basic things such as soul cleaning, aura cleaning, and doing necessary chakra work are forsaken or done without attention. Lies are told that chakras are going to open if someone does a Vegan diet, or adheres to some strange alien belief system, people are distanced from actual spiritual work which will give them results. This is why we say we practice Power meditation and not mere 'meditation'. The soul needs to be empowered, cleaned and rectified, and this is not done by a mere external moral system.

Kundalini is looked upon by these people as a chihuahua that will complete their summer collection. They have an iPhone, nice hangbag, sexy yoga pants, "how if you do not use a straw you saved the planet" bonus points, and now they also have a Kundalini and Universal Power at their disposal, cause after all they meditated for three weeks with Yogananda Brocollinda, which is a known supreme 1000 Naga Serpent Teacher with a giant hooknose also. Now, with the power of fake smiles, suppressed emotions, communist teachings, and vegan diets, they will implore the universe to join the borg, because climate change.

The above is somehow called "Enlightenment" by these people, while essentially it's all the same mental hype we are bieng projected on by the unspiritual powers of this world ad nauseum, to lead us rather astray from self realization. But somehow being the walking meme of this and only adding some kundalini prep talk into it, makes these people divinely realized or something.

The clearness of that these people have no power is that they do all the wrong decisions in life, and in particular, are aligned unnaturally and on some fake ideology. No meaningful powers arise, nor does any sensibility of consciousness come into any actual evolution from this. A mind that is exposing itself to actual kundalini experience, will have walls brought down, and one will start seeing larger truths, and not tabloid things one can find on any new age magazine. Another manifestation of the influence of Kundalini is increasing wisdom, which many of these people do not possess at all.

In rare cases, deception can take place by the enemy, who can trigger experiences, such as the things that happen in Evocations, where people, due to the shock of another entity's bioelectricity, experience a rising in the bioelectricity of their spine. What greys and other entities can do here is just pure deception, and this is why these experiences rarely have a meaning to them. People don't really transform from these experiences over time. This is not their own serpent or any personal awakening of theirs, this is just a mere feeling that arises in the body by increased bioelectricity of another entity within a space, or even lesser, just because of caused sensation.

Another thing that happens in many of these New Agers, is that the over-suppression of the sexual sacral energy, sometimes can cause a situation where the energy...is fighting for a release. This can in some cases as many of them are deeply into celibacy or sexual malfunction, causing pressures up the spine with said energy, commonly mistaken for kundalini rising. The pooling of this energy makes the situation worse, as the channel remains clogged and closed, and without release, more rectified energy cannot find it's way up. At the late stages of this, one becomes neurotic and mentally ill.

Not that infrequent is also that due to extensive drug use, physical sensations are conflated with spiritual sensations. For example, these people do copious amounts of mushrooms or other strong drugs which powerfully affect the body, causing bodily reactions, creating sometimes a feeling of pressure in a specific area, or some strange jolt. Due to again a necessity to lie to themselves, they repeat again and again that these are spiritual sensations, but they are not.

These are sensations triggered in the grossly physical body, and they do not come from the superior and higher body down to this one, but rather, are results of chemical combinations on the grossly material body. Likewise these sensations do not produce any further actual realization for the person, but just hallucinations. By hallucinating merely, one does not grow spiritually. Drugs should be avoided as they create conflicts and confusion in the spiritual path, and that is the least problem, as the further one goes, delusions and damages become many and require a lot of effort to heal.

Lastly we have the final situation, where is when someone actually does get a little kundalini zap or some experience especially if said people are more serious meditators such as very longterm meditators. And this is where things can get ugly for these people who compulsively try to get the serpent to ascend by force. As a famous saying goes "Do not try to force the snake out of the hole". These people do this regardless, with a psychological, spiritual, and mental emotional state that is completely antithetic to this power. One is asking for answers they do not want to hear, and one is asking for power they do not want or even need.

This compulsion, even if it fans as even a little flame, can be highly problematic for these people, and this is why some of them get issues that last for years and years after a botched Kundalini experience, in which they listened wrong advice from Moshe Shekelberg or had triggered involuntarily. Reading some of the things some New Agers write, some of them experience full and total paranoia from this, or insanity, lasting for years. Needless to say the above amounts to an accident, and not to proper stimulation or rising of the kundalini energy, but rather a spiritual accident. Causes of such events can also be astrological alignments or transits that can, under circumstances, cause spiritual stimulation.

Then these people write books, and they fortify the already misinformed populace with even more deceptions. This is because these people have a huge ego, and they don't practice what they preach on limiting it either, so they want to pretend they are authorities when they do not even remotely understand some subjects. This creates turmoil on other people and increases confusion massively.

Turmoil is the result, and because they have no guidance on how to solve it, they remain ill physically or otherwise without the ability to solve the situation, sometimes lasting for years. This leads some of the more nutcase New Agers to of course condemn the Serpent and attack and villify it as a "Tool of Satan", or even go as far as to try to create meditations for chakra removal or other foolish attempts at "Serpent removal", or even exorcisms. Of course this does not work so they remain like wrecks or then they run back to Rabbi Christ and become jeboo freaks all over again, or just remain in said state without properly advancing any further.

An example of why the above things happens is that people are, in the first place, in the New Age, in an attempt to reconcile a path of spiritual ignorance, with a path of mediocre spirituality. So when one eventually pushes and makes progress, they are trying hopelessly to hold onto the ignorance they had before. Some even go as far as to try to bond this with the bible, or all sorts of other crazy beliefs and hybrids, only furthering issues that keep the soul in a sick state.

These mental beliefs create such strong blockages in the minds, that one can only hope to shed them as much as they can, and not dwell on them all while meditating, as meditation will increase personal power, and trigger more of these insanities into extended power.

Clearly, yes. Spiritual practice is by it's source a very Satanic thing by definition, considering that Abrahamic programs are all centred around external worship of a jew on the sky, becoming a serf and slave, carrying original "sin" from having any intelligence more than an inanimate rock, and every striving towards development is "evil" and a "sin", as these programs were in the first place created by evil jews who want to control the populace.

Trying to bridge this hebraic insanity with spiritual development has toxic results. It's as if one wants to fill a damn with water, and the dam is plucked with huge holes. It will never be filled with any spiritual wisdom.

A very small category of people does actually have advancement in that regard, but these are people who accept to move onto next levels and do forsake their fake and older skin. But these situations are rare in the New Age, and are more commonly found in older paths or in advanced yogis, who for the most part do keep silent. Some of these people do have some experience with the Serpent too. Just to name an example, that reveals the writer Lao Tzu, was broadly known to have been kundalini advanced, and also a known Naga Serpent on his time, who some say lived to 250 years old and went by mysterious "death" some say at 70 and others are 90. His book Tao Te Ching was lost in translation by pacifists and unspiritual people, who desecrated his teaching completely, but it is clear that the person had a lot of spiritual ability and the ability to see through to the world.

On a final note, the New Age is filled with rules, regulations, diets, and all sorts of things, which resemble highly the Talmudic law at this point. This creates blockages, paranoia, irregular practice, and many other obstacles which cannot allow a person to advance properly or healthily. While this does not invalidate the meaning of meditation and the practices, one will not get too far, as powers as work will keep them suppressed and down.

To advance in meditation in general, one does not have to compulsively go after "kundalini", but there has to be a decent need and necessity for power and awareness, which indirectly leads to further evolution for which after all the serpent exists to help with.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Let's also not forget to hit that blunt and some psychedelics that shit will fully open our chakras and raise serpent

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kundalini is looked upon by these people as a chihuahua that will complete their summer collection. They have an iPhone, nice hangbag, sexy yoga pants, "how if you do not use a straw you saved the planet" bonus points, and now they also have a Kundalini and Universal Power at their disposal, cause after all they meditated for three weeks with Yogananda Brocollinda, which is a known supreme 1000 Naga Serpent Teacher with a giant hooknose also. Now, with the power of fake smiles, suppressed emotions, communist teachings, and vegan diets, they will implore the universe to join the borg, because climate change.

All what they care about is the Instagram likes and the YouTube ad revenue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BoRn of fire said:
Let's also not forget to hit that blunt and some psychedelics that shit will fully open our chakras and raise serpent

Rabbi Moshe dressed as a black mystic in the east and said to the goyim: "wit dat weed boi, even de serpint gon be high boi, its gud shiet, give dis to serpent, it eat, it fly very hai, u be flyin in no time goy, represent"

After this he also added: "Shieeeeeeeet!"

I cannot even Imagine to do the meditations that they do and to go try so hard to raise the kundalini...

When i was new i did this mistake and i feel many did, to try to raise the kundalini as soon as possible, i saw the kundalini as a magickal wand that would have fixed all my problems.

While this is half true because the energy of the kundalini can do a lot i now know that you cannot raise the kundalini and is dangerous to do if you don't clean your soul! Now that i'm focusing more in cleaning i can see that i was definitilly wrong when i was new to Satanism.

To all the new SS do not try to do too much meditations, and to much chakra empowering. It's useless, you need to have a basic routine, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga (Spinal series) a bit of chakra empowering, pranayama, Void meditation (wich is super important) and CLEANING+PROTECTION as much as you can. (Honestly you can use Returning curses 1 and 2 and maybe you can do more cleaning during the day for some time if needed)

When your soul is more clean then you can focus on empowering more, but if your soul is not clean enough you cannot advance or at least it's going to be pretty dangerous.

luis said:

When your soul is more clean then you can focus on empowering more, but if your soul is not clean enough you cannot advance or at least it's going to be pretty dangerous.

A clean soul is far more powerful than a soul which is stacked with 'power' that is unclean. Being clean is being powerful in this case, an engine well operated works better than a dirty engine where one believes that adding strong fuel it will work better. Dirty engines lead people to think that they need more fuel and that this is the reason the car is going badly, so they add more fuel, making the engine worse in the end. If anything it may actually catch fire and not go the miles at all.

Another thing is that nothing can "really" be forced. The belief that this can be forced is errant, because it is not in reality possible. Because in other words, if it's not for it's time, the situation backfires or it's struggling by itself. Most people want to rush stuff because they merely have specific things that they want such as this or that desire, which is understandable of course, but still realization cannot be coerced in this manner.

Forcing the serpent is as if trying force a king to sit on a throne that does not even exist. You will agitate him and have no place to seat him properly onto, and there will be no kingdom. Everything has to happen in it's time and in accordance to harmonious advancement. We humans feel rushed because we are not quite in sync with the natural flows of things, and we are too affected by societal demands, not natural.

Thank you for this sermon the New Age stuff lead me to waste years of my life not really gaining any meaningful power and having all sorts of problems. This was because I was paranoid and spent a lot of time scared about the Kundalini and reading new age garbage on it. I was not aware at the time it wasn't Kundalini doing these things. I even watched a documentary on regular TV (can't remember what channel) that was on Spontaneous Human Combustion. Where they in the end talked about how the victim had done Meditation and Yoga and blamed it on the Kundalini and a blocked Chakra etc (I bet that was there to scare anyone thinking of trying meditation away from it cause they were trying to say if you meditate at all it's dangerous and can lead to things like that) this all lead me to a great state of fear about meditation and even more symptoms.

I used to have these "Kundalini symptoms" years ago for about 6 or 7 years. It eventually lead me to the position I was in on here in the last forums where I posted that video praising angels and left Satan for a bit thinking I was forever doomed or whatever because I could not do too much meditation at all without symptoms that actually landed me in the hospital over 10 times and I got addicted to drugs and so that I would think if I didn't do drugs or drink all the time my Kundalini would rise and I'd end up dead or insane in the state hospital for the rest of my life. Also at this time I had met some new age people in real life who were feeding me bs about this as well.

Anyways so how I came back from this was i don't go to enemy sites at all anymore other than to read news about xtian churches failing or whatever on their sites sometimes to bring me happiness or motivation. I also did the Munka Meditation four or five times so far as the 40 day workings freeing myself from xtian programming. I no longer get these symptoms and I meditate each day now. Also I have not touched drugs since June of last year. It is still a struggle but I don't want to die. I still have issues with Nicotine but I am working on that and I know it won't be forever. I am mainly using the little e cig things now and the nicotine pouches as that is safer and I am trying to quit. I tried 10 times over the last year and will try again soon.

So I am a lot better now than I was in the past. I also meditate every day. I think these symptoms were a result of blocks fears and hang ups and me trying to advance while using various drugs to be honest and also some entities attacking me. I am still not fully open but only because of all the negative energy the drugs put in my soul I am still working on healing.

Also now at least my friend who I was connected to is tentatively on our side but still isn't in a good state of mind with a lot of things. So they don't attack me much through her anymore. That brings up the other thing. If you are connected to someone be sure they won't cause problems and don't involve yourself too much with a person on the enemy side (she was at the point I met her and that is what escalated this so much to the point I posted the video and left) there is no protection from the enemy if you connect yourself to someone on their side on a deep level btw. You are wide open. I learned that which is why in the future I am not sure how I will ever find many new friends or lovers or anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

Rabbi Moshe dressed as a black mystic in the east and said to the goyim: "wit dat weed boi, even de serpint gon be high boi, its gud shiet, give dis to serpent, it eat, it fly very hai, u be flyin in no time goy, represent"

lmao

slyscorpion said:
Anyways so how I came back from this was i don't go to enemy sites at all anymore other than to read news about xtian churches failing or whatever on their sites sometimes to bring me happiness or motivation. I also did the Munka Meditation four or five times so far as the 40 day workings freeing myself from xtian programming. I no longer get these symptoms and I meditate each day now. Also I have not touched drugs since June of last year. It is still a struggle but I don't want to die. I still have issues with Nicotine but I am working on that and I know it won't be forever. I am mainly using the little e cig things now and the nicotine pouches as that is safer and I am trying to quit. I tried 10 times over the last year and will try again soon.

So I am a lot better now than I was in the past. I also meditate every day. I think these symptoms were a result of blocks fears and hang ups and me trying to advance while using various drugs to be honest and also some entities attacking me. I am still not fully open but only because of all the negative energy the drugs put in my soul I am still working on healing.

Also now at least my friend who I was connected to is tentatively on our side but still isn't in a good state of mind with a lot of things. So they don't attack me much through her anymore. That brings up the other thing. If you are connected to someone be sure they won't cause problems and don't involve yourself too much with a person on the enemy side (she was at the point I met her and that is what escalated this so much to the point I posted the video and left) there is no protection from the enemy if you connect yourself to someone on their side on a deep level btw. You are wide open. I learned that which is why in the future I am not sure how I will ever find many new friends or lovers or anything.

You have overcome a lot so IMO you are well versed to overcome even more. Just keep on the same pace and keep the goal in mind which is to heal. You have made super much progress since you came back.

As a Satanist who meditates sensibly, one has few things to worry about or fear. Also make sure to do Yoga to speed up your recuperation and balancing process. Do daily Yoga and your aura daily as well.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you for this sermon the New Age stuff lead me to waste years of my life not really gaining any meaningful power and having all sorts of problems. This was because I was paranoid and spent a lot of time scared about the Kundalini and reading new age garbage on it. I was not aware at the time it wasn't Kundalini doing these things. I even watched a documentary on regular TV (can't remember what channel) that was on Spontaneous Human Combustion. Where they in the end talked about how the victim had done Meditation and Yoga and blamed it on the Kundalini and a blocked Chakra etc (I bet that was there to scare anyone thinking of trying meditation away from it cause they were trying to say if you meditate at all it's dangerous and can lead to things like that) this all lead me to a great state of fear about meditation and even more symptoms.

I used to have these "Kundalini symptoms" years ago for about 6 or 7 years. It eventually lead me to the position I was in on here in the last forums where I posted that video praising angels and left Satan for a bit thinking I was forever doomed or whatever because I could not do too much meditation at all without symptoms that actually landed me in the hospital over 10 times and I got addicted to drugs and so that I would think if I didn't do drugs or drink all the time my Kundalini would rise and I'd end up dead or insane in the state hospital for the rest of my life. Also at this time I had met some new age people in real life who were feeding me bs about this as well.

Where there is lack of knowledge and many lies, there is also a lot of fear. The new age and the enemy lie a lot to people and this causes to them very deep fears, which prohibit them from advancing. This is why to be brave is a virtue in Satanism, one has to be brave.

Not reckless and stupid, but brave.

One has few things to worry about when one is under protection and follows instructions and common sense when meditating. This is why the JoS is so carefully analyzed on these subjects so that one has a map as to where to go. New Age on the other hand is chaotic, not even consistency is advised.

My first experience ever with meditation ever [Daoist/Chinese meditation] was also a terrible one, but that's a story for another time. The thing is, if the enemy sees some specific souls doing striving to advance, they *WILL* attack them, without any concern on if you are not very well developed yet. This is why many people who are without have horrific experiences when trying to meditate, extreme panic attacks and other things. The enemy assaults them to stop them from this. All the bible and all this angelic crap is built around this constrain of mankind and disallowing it's advancement and progression.

Only way to force the serpent is to clean yourself more hahahah. Less empowering, more cleaning and it will go faster because chakras can't be filled with enough energy anyways if there is a dirt. Ofc, if a person is in a mess, it will create even more mess so pushing it while being unprepared might destroy whole soul in the end. Idk why I keep spending hours every day on empowering while nothing can be empowered anymore. Instead of wasting my time I should just do some other things. I just keep becoming unstable and depressed. So fuck that shit. Gonna cut my time spent on meditations for a half, what I'm doing now is just harming me and I will just go completely insane in the end. Will go on a walk every day or something, clean my soul more and maybe it will finally happen. I feel like an idiot already. So much trapped energy everywhere destroying me slowly. Some people just have it easier since they focused more on cleaning. I wish that I was that smart. But on the other hand some people just end up in a mental hospital so I guess I learned my lesson on the time.

Azorm said:
Only way to force the serpent is to clean yourself more hahahah. Less empowering, more cleaning and it will go faster because chakras can't be filled with enough energy anyways if there is a dirt. Ofc, if a person is in a mess, it will create even more mess so pushing it while being unprepared might destroy whole soul in the end. Idk why I keep spending hours every day on empowering while nothing can be empowered anymore. Instead of wasting my time I should just do some other things. I just keep becoming unstable and depressed. So fuck that shit. Gonna cut my time spent on meditations for a half, what I'm doing now is just harming me and I will just go completely insane in the end. Will go on a walk every day or something, clean my soul more and maybe it will finally happen. I feel like an idiot already. So much trapped energy everywhere destroying me slowly. Some people just have it easier since they focused more on cleaning. I wish that I was that smart. But on the other hand some people just end up in a mental hospital so I guess I learned my lesson on the time.

Double your hatha, cleaning, breathing, and aura of protection. You will get through. SATANAMA can be done daily and it balances the soul, combine it with the alternate nostril breathing.

We aren't New Agers and that type of stuff. So no need to panic. You will get through.

Ask your Guardian Demon for help.

Azorm said:

I am in the same situation, which why I have checked when the kundalini is activated, it drags all the dirt that in the soul and the nadis into the chakras to expel it, apart from the energy ball to return curses, the blue fire also helps and program it to clean and remove all that dirt, you can also use mantras like Visuddhi and Surya.
If you have excess energy you can condense it with your hands into a ball and send it to Satan or your GD and that also helps.

12 years ago -- I was working with a crazy New Age bitch (long personal story that I won't reveal too many details about) until she told me that she keeps in touch with angels. One time I was sitting at the table when she was here, and without my permission she put her hand on the base of my spine and moved it up to my crown. I was like, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" and she claimed that I looked like my spine was tense, so she thought she would try to stimulate my kundalini. After that visit, I cancelled all sessions with her and, and then, she knocked on the door one time and asked me why I was avoiding and ignoring her. She was obviously a New Age kike. I told her that she is not welcome here.

Azorm said:

Spend some of the time doing the final RTR instead. I personally think you may be overdoing it right now. That may have also caused some of this back then too. The interesting thing about my whole episode is that it started right when Neptune crossed my Ascendant. Before this started happening I literally for weeks did Kundalini Yoga hours a day thinking cool I can gain super powers and stuff like that. However during my episode I was so far attacked or gone or whatever that i just quit meditation and if I meditated even a little id get these cold feeling and total panic and paranoia heated up to the point it was difficult to deal with and all that. I also neglected protection and cleansing. Balance out your meditation schedule a little for empowering keep doing it but much less and try some yoga and more focus on cleansing. Use some of that extra time you saved with the RTR I do like your motivation a lot. This sounds similar to what happened with me in the transit of Neptune I described so check out where it is right now i have your chart still I think so I'll look and talk to you later about that but of course it was not in Pisces when it did that to me so this could be worse but hey keep your head up be strong.

Me personally I am more of a spiritual warrior type I do meditate and try to advance but I focus more on that being Jupiter in Aries (see it's not all bad like they try to make it out to be on the JOS astrology section lol it also gives good skills in motivation of myself and others a positive outlook and a fighting spirit etc)

I'm not really into "new age" stuff or anything (I listened to a couple youtube videos and that's about it), but the original post sounds a lot like what I've been going through the last couple years. I've been acting like a real asshole in the spiritual sense, and now it looks like the reason I've been having so much trouble isn't because I'm important enough for something to be attacking me spiritually; I just misinterpreted what was happening and got way ahead of myself and warped my own mind into a spaghetti wiring spider web.

I had a lot of confusion about a phenomenon I can only describe as a "living a fulfilled prophecy", wherein I've been remembering very specific predictions about my actions, but only AFTER living out those actions, which I had previously been told about and then forgotten (confusing as hell I know). I'll start rambling again if I talk about it in detail, so I won't do that here. No sense in me writing a book on an internet forum. You folks have enough to read already. :lol:

I do seriously want to say that I enjoy your people very much and you've helped me gain a better understanding of things way beyond me in a very short period of time. I appreciate you all and I want to offer my thanks. Tedious as it sounds, though, I still don't know if yours is "the path" I'm supposed to follow. I feel like I'd be more of a detrimental interference than a successful pupil at this point. Maybe that'll change in the future but...I think I better stop here for now. Already babbling again. :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

OH MA GOAD, i took a bit of weaaddd and hnow ha i am ascendead.
Spirituality is so cool mooannnn
I become ascendeeeed
I enter da forth dimensioonnnn
Fear me piety mortalls
<begin to vomit violently after few minutes>

TruthAndTyr said:
I'm not really into "new age" stuff or anything (I listened to a couple youtube videos and that's about it), but the original post sounds a lot like what I've been going through the last couple years. I've been acting like a real asshole in the spiritual sense, and now it looks like the reason I've been having so much trouble isn't because I'm important enough for something to be attacking me spiritually; I just misinterpreted what was happening and got way ahead of myself and warped my own mind into a spaghetti wiring spider web.

I had a lot of confusion about a phenomenon I can only describe as a "living a fulfilled prophecy", wherein I've been remembering very specific predictions about my actions, but only AFTER living out those actions, which I had previously been told about and then forgotten (confusing as hell I know). I'll start rambling again if I talk about it in detail, so I won't do that here. No sense in me writing a book on an internet forum. You folks have enough to read already. :lol:

I do seriously want to say that I enjoy your people very much and you've helped me gain a better understanding of things way beyond me in a very short period of time. I appreciate you all and I want to offer my thanks. Tedious as it sounds, though, I still don't know if yours is "the path" I'm supposed to follow. I feel like I'd be more of a detrimental interference than a successful pupil at this point. Maybe that'll change in the future but...I think I better stop here for now. Already babbling again. :roll:

Nobody is a 'detrimental interference' unless a blatant enemy of the Gods and/or a jew. Do not think about us, think about yourself in this choice, and how it would benefit you instead. The Gods would never consider any Gentile a 'detrimental interference'. Quite the contrary, they welcome ALL their people to study and learn, and advance as much as possible.

And yes, what you describe in the first paragraph, is kind of correct. I have noticed a lot of people when they initially find out that magick and spirituality do actually work, they start fiddling with stuff without understanding or caring about anything. This in some cases may not even work, but when and if it does work [some people are naturals with this], it can have consequences that are not understood.

Azorm said:

I spent quite some time focusing mainly on cleaning for a few months. Sun mantra into all chakras plus their extensions, and the returning curses parts 1 and 2, Final RTR, and Visuddhi into chakras. Sun Salutations A builds the heat that purifies as well, if done correctly. I also did Satanama daily, but I didn't do any chakra work other than cleaning.

And then I was able to start empowering my chakras and actually feel like they were being empowered.

Lastly we have the final situation, where is when someone actually does get a little kundalini zap or some experience especially if said people are more serious meditators such as very longterm meditators. And this is where things can get ugly for these people who compulsively try to get the serpent to ascend by force. As a famous saying goes "Do not try to force the snake out of the hole". These people do this regardless, with a psychological, spiritual, and mental emotional state that is completely antithetic to this power. One is asking for answers they do not want to hear, and one is asking for power they do not want or even need

I did this mistake, i lost my patient but i'm working getting back on track and let things happen whenever they do.

I'm not patient to raise my kundalini and recreate the philosopher stone to start clean up our beautiful earth asap.. i'm just worried i won't achieve it in this life time :( ..time flies so fast! Yesterday I remember i was 18 and now 30 :(

slyscorpion said:
Azorm said:

Spend some of the time doing the final RTR instead. I personally think you may be overdoing it right now. That may have also caused some of this back then too. The interesting thing about my whole episode is that it started right when Neptune crossed my Ascendant.

Tbh, I am overdoing it all apparently. Since I decided to do my meditations daily I started just adding more and more, but pushed too hard. Overstimulated my pineal gland, overstimulated my kundalini and nervous system.

I became obsessed with empowering and meditations, but it seems most of the time I pushed in the wrong direction and in the wrong way. I just realized how much my base chakra is ruined because too much time spent on meditations and the rest was painting and drawing. Not enough physical exercise and not enough stimulation of the left side of the brain. So I got depressed and in the same time nervous and anxious, barely could do anything at all. Barely could sleep too so I ended up being tired for years which damaged my 1. Chakra even more.

Now I see that I neglected my male chakras too much, which made me ungrounded as fuck and energy was trapped there for too long. When dealing with kundalini and sexual energy balancing male and female energies is super important, but due to my depression I just started neglecting some of the male aspects more and more. I did felt hot energy going up little bit up finally, and what happened after made me even more problems, luckily my guardians explained me some things so it's getting better. All I know I must change my life completely now somehow. My habits, my meditations, my diet x)

I felt like I can't even be in my physical body for months and paranoia was too dense...

I felt so sad and hopeless, and paranoia would follow. Had to lay in bed and to hide my hands between my thighs because I was afraid I will harm myself. I lacked control over my emotions and thoughts and was picking those from others too. Idk why I felt so bad and scared. Even now one sec giving power to those thoughts and emotions and it's over, I'm trapped in it for some time, it's super hard to stop it tho now it's lot easier than before. I'm glad I didn't took any drugs in the end. Void helped me a tons.

I knew some people before with paranoid shizophernia because of overuse of some types of drugs. I felt similar. I'm happy that I can control it now 99% if the time, for weeks almost nothing bad at all.

... Now I see that most of those drugs just make your soul unbalanced. They do stimulate your brain in one unusual way and your pineal gland activate.

Then they flap happily around because their female chakras are too stimulated while they neglect their male chakras. 1 and 2. Chakra are supposed to ground our mind and soul, it's easy to go crazy if those aren't healthy and properly taken care of. New Agers are super open to the enemy because they lack grounding, no sane person would ever work with the enemy like that, so i can see how much their mind is filled with crap and Abrahamic type of toxic love.

I am in the same situation, which why I have checked when the kundalini is activated, it drags all the dirt that in the soul and the nadis into the chakras to expel it, apart from the energy ball to return curses, the blue fire also helps and program it to clean and remove all that dirt, you can also use mantras like Visuddhi and Surya.
If you have excess energy you can condense it with your hands into a ball and send it to Satan or your GD and that also helps.

Best thing to do in similar situation is to try to control your thoughts better and Surya apparently. I can't do too many vibrations because I often lack privacy but yeah I'm doing some. I decided to try Surya more somehow. Maybe even Sowilo, basically - Sun energy for cleaning. I have better results from runes tbh.

I have lot of energy lately but not enough to rise this properly, my chakras need more cleaning. I keep sending it often to my guardians and even my friends to clean them.

Double your hatha, cleaning, breathing, and aura of protection. You will get through. SATANAMA can be done daily and it balances the soul, combine it with the alternate nostril breathing.

We aren't New Agers and that type of stuff. So no need to panic. You will get through. 

Thank you for your support and advices. I added sun/moon breath and fire breath on my daily schedule, it feels really good. I will see do I have time for Satanama and maybe one quick second hatha too. I do feel the need to do it twice a day. I hope that I will find a time to do it. Hatha is soooo fucking important. It's a must for everybody who wants to advance.

Azorm said:
slyscorpion said:
Azorm said:

Spend some of the time doing the final RTR instead. I personally think you may be overdoing it right now. That may have also caused some of this back then too. The interesting thing about my whole episode is that it started right when Neptune crossed my Ascendant.

Tbh, I am overdoing it all apparently. Since I decided to do my meditations daily I started just adding more and more, but pushed too hard. Overstimulated my pineal gland, overstimulated my kundalini and nervous system.

I became obsessed with empowering and meditations, but it seems most of the time I pushed in the wrong direction and in the wrong way. I just realized how much my base chakra is ruined because too much time spent on meditations and the rest was painting and drawing. Not enough physical exercise and not enough stimulation of the left side of the brain. So I got depressed and in the same time nervous and anxious, barely could do anything at all. Barely could sleep too so I ended up being tired for years which damaged my 1. Chakra even more.

Now I see that I neglected my male chakras too much, which made me ungrounded as fuck and energy was trapped there for too long. When dealing with kundalini and sexual energy balancing male and female energies is super important, but due to my depression I just started neglecting some of the male aspects more and more. I did felt hot energy going up little bit up finally, and what happened after made me even more problems, luckily my guardians explained me some things so it's getting better. All I know I must change my life completely now somehow. My habits, my meditations, my diet x)

I felt like I can't even be in my physical body for months and paranoia was too dense...

I felt so sad and hopeless, and paranoia would follow. Had to lay in bed and to hide my hands between my thighs because I was afraid I will harm myself. I lacked control over my emotions and thoughts and was picking those from others too. Idk why I felt so bad and scared. Even now one sec giving power to those thoughts and emotions and it's over, I'm trapped in it for some time, it's super hard to stop it tho now it's lot easier than before. I'm glad I didn't took any drugs in the end. Void helped me a tons.

I knew some people before with paranoid shizophernia because of overuse of some types of drugs. I felt similar. I'm happy that I can control it now 99% if the time, for weeks almost nothing bad at all.

... Now I see that most of those drugs just make your soul unbalanced. They do stimulate your brain in one unusual way and your pineal gland activate.

Then they flap happily around because their female chakras are too stimulated while they neglect their male chakras. 1 and 2. Chakra are supposed to ground our mind and soul, it's easy to go crazy if those aren't healthy and properly taken care of. New Agers are super open to the enemy because they lack grounding, no sane person would ever work with the enemy like that, so i can see how much their mind is filled with crap and Abrahamic type of toxic love.

Best thing to do in similar situation is to try to control your thoughts better and Surya apparently. I can't do too many vibrations because I often lack privacy but yeah I'm doing some. I decided to try Surya more somehow. Maybe even Sowilo, basically - Sun energy for cleaning. I have better results from runes tbh.

I have lot of energy lately but not enough to rise this properly, my chakras need more cleaning. I keep sending it often to my guardians and even my friends to clean them.

Thank you for your support and advices. I added sun/moon breath and fire breath on my daily schedule, it feels really good. I will see do I have time for Satanama and maybe one quick second hatha too. I do feel the need to do it twice a day. I hope that I will find a time to do it. Hatha is soooo fucking important. It's a must for everybody who wants to advance.
Now relax you are not fucked. You are a SS, you can fix this. Do more cleaning and try to stay away from too much empowering. In my opinion if your nervous system is kind sensitive from the too much empowering that you did then for now don't do the breath of fire.

Remember that you need to state an affirmation after cleaning your aura. I'm saying this becasue it's a mystake that many do. In the Aura cleaning page it does not say this becuse it should be obvious. For aura cleaning and protection you could do the Returning curses 1 and 2 if you are not doing it already.

in addition, some herbs do greatly help to purify the soul. Please try bathing with chamomile, this will greatly help in further cleansing the soul and aura. I loves herbs a lot.

There is a store I go to regularly for incense/black candles it is a store for witchcraft , and the owner (employees) are cool , I sense that they are Satanists , and recently I saw the owner in sleeveless attire and saw some Satanic/Demonic symbols tattooed on her arm , one was a symbol of Inanna..Anyways , a lot of "fairy worshippers" and "these so-called new agers" of which I knew nothing about until just now , other then they are complete tools , these fairy worshippers and new age bozos have the fucking shittiest energy , just straight up off putting and they put on this act like they are so great and so mighty and so wise , they go in to buy stones and what not they probably do not even use them correctly or at all.
But I have been extremely dedicated in my meditation/yoga program as of late ,
Is it a good or bad thing if one or more of your chakras heats up and gets really warm?????
Also ,
Lately sometimes during intense chakra work I get this strange physical sensation from within the chakras on my spine it feels like literally someone is poking from the inside out ,and/or like a knot being undone and a slight pulling up like moving upwards?It is hard to explain.. I am enjoying these effects but are they positive? I do not really want my Kundalini to rise yet nor do I think I am any where close to that day yet. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had these experiences? And do they get more intense?????????? Thanks friends!

High Priest Jake Carlson said:
12 years ago -- I was working with a crazy New Age bitch (long personal story that I won't reveal too many details about) until she told me that she keeps in touch with angels. One time I was sitting at the table when she was here, and without my permission she put her hand on the base of my spine and moved it up to my crown. I was like, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" and she claimed that I looked like my spine was tense, so she thought she would try to stimulate my kundalini. After that visit, I cancelled all sessions with her and, and then, she knocked on the door one time and asked me why I was avoiding and ignoring her. She was obviously a New Age kike. I told her that she is not welcome here.

Yikes that shut would make me paranoid as fuck, especially if it happened to me now in my beginnings. If she knew what she was doing she could have done some damage I bet.
The only run ins I've had with new age like reiki. She said my sacral and heart chakras were blocked and that my legs were hungry when she was channelling energy into me, I didn't feel shit long story short and $80 lighter :evil:

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

lmao

Ha! Now they’re trying to put out articles saying weed grows brain cells :lol: CLEARLY people’s brain cells increased after smoking and driving onto the wrong side of the highway—ending in fatality. Definitely seems smarter when you’re too baked to know where the front entrance of a building is, even if it’s right in front of you. And let’s not forget guys, how extremely brilliant it is to get high, strip naked and bang loudly on bongos late at night :roll: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nobody is a 'detrimental interference' unless a blatant enemy of the Gods and/or a jew. Do not think about us, think about yourself in this choice, and how it would benefit you instead. The Gods would never consider any Gentile a 'detrimental interference'. Quite the contrary, they welcome ALL their people to study and learn, and advance as much as possible.
Thanks for the reply. Your recent sermons have been hitting pretty close to home with me and the timing is good. Lately, I tend to read them exactly when I need to hear what's in them. I don't want to sound like I'm virtue-signaling, but I'm mostly interested in helping my brother and not myself (I owe him a lot). Maybe I should just try to help him by helping myself and stop mincing over potential catastrophes.
I'm pretty sure I'm not a Jew (((counts shekels))). Wait...I don't have money...so yeah, definitely not a Jew. :lol: My concerns about being a potential problem are based on a combination of confusion and paranoia, but I'm not about to call the paranoia unnecessary, yet. I'm just trying to be cautious, basically, but I think as I learn and understand more, the paranoia will go away and I can make a reasonable decision. There's another reason I'm worried about making contact with your gods directly, too, but I don't want to discuss it out in the open. Probably best if I not discuss it at all, really.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And yes, what you describe in the first paragraph, is kind of correct. I have noticed a lot of people when they initially find out that magick and spirituality do actually work, they start fiddling with stuff without understanding or caring about anything. This in some cases may not even work, but when and if it does work [some people are naturals with this], it can have consequences that are not understood.
I hadn't really done much at all when "it happened". Rudimentary breathing exercises is all, really. I could tell I was being watched (and not by the NSA, either). I asked what was watching/communicating with me some questions and one night I asked a very specific question (while reading through a bible, of all things) and a few nights later, I could see it, and I knew this shit was not only real, but way more complicated than I thought (I've been an atheist for about ten years or so until now). I've been remembering a lot of past "psychic" interactions since then and it's still going on. So, naturally I'm confused.

All I know is I've gotten far more useful insight from JoS than I ever got from bible preachers. I guess I just still have serious trust issues. Long life of constantly being lied to will do that to someone, I guess. Anyway, thanks again for the response. It means a lot. Hope you and yours stay well.

Topics like this have the jews and related of the "Shieeeet" level of weed consciousness on rampage.

One jew said it raised its kundalini by hitting weed boi. Believe dat. Cauze goyim has to do lotz of weed boi, cuz jew sell it and must make monaaay, shieeeet.

Solar Falcon said:
BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

lmao

Ha! Now they’re trying to put out articles saying weed grows brain cells :lol: CLEARLY people’s brain cells increased after smoking and driving onto the wrong side of the highway—ending in fatality. Definitely seems smarter when you’re too baked to know where the front entrance of a building is, even if it’s right in front of you. And let’s not forget guys, how extremely brilliant it is to get high, strip naked and bang loudly on bongos late at night :roll: :lol:

Lydia said:
Azorm said:

I spent quite some time focusing mainly on cleaning for a few months. Sun mantra into all chakras plus their extensions, and the returning curses parts 1 and 2, Final RTR, and Visuddhi into chakras. Sun Salutations A builds the heat that purifies as well, if done correctly. I also did Satanama daily, but I didn't do any chakra work other than cleaning.

And then I was able to start empowering my chakras and actually feel like they were being empowered.

Yeah, I understand. I feel them a lot, pressure and energy in them and then lot of buzzing later, but i will have to clean some chakras more. I managed to clean a lot during last few weeks, in my life I haven't cleaned this much but I must clean some more. I feel my chakras for years, now I feel some of them can't be filled as others. Sometimes I manage to pull some dirt out of them and my whole soul transforms energy-wise. It all starts connecting and buzzing a lot more. Also I noticed visualisation and feel is super important. Once I added more visualisation I found more problems and fixed some things almost over the night. I practiced focusing on separate bodies and I'm cleaning them carefuly one by one now. Satan gave me His energy one day while I was focusing on my emotional body and it helped me :)

Not sure 100% why but some chakras will need extra focus from now on if I want them completely clean. My college starting again in few days, gotta make new schedule.. I was thinking about quick hatha and cleaning with Surya every day before my lessons start. Usually I wake up too late and then I run to college like crazy X')

Now relax you are not fucked. You are a SS, you can fix this. Do more cleaning and try to stay away from too much empowering. In my opinion if your nervous system is kind sensitive from the too much empowering that you did then for now don't do the breath of fire. 

Remember that you need to state an affirmation after cleaning your aura. I'm saying this becasue it's a mystake that many do. In the Aura cleaning page it does not say this becuse it should be obvious. For aura cleaning and protection you could do the Returning curses 1 and 2 if you are not doing it already.

I'm not fucked, I'm not even that bad now. Affirmations are the key after all, how else AoP would work. I have nice AoP now, not perfect but in years it will be really strong. Breath of fire feels nice for now. I was doing it before but I wasn't too serious about it, now it's every day to do, I always feel good after it. : )

My understanding, and it was confirmed for me, that one needs a strong, healthy body and a strong mind to go through the kundalini awakening process.

Eating three meals a day, or 4-6 smaller meals, drinking enough non-alcoholic fluids and NOT depriving oneself of essential nutrients for a healthy body and mind is absolutely essential. Meat is needed. It is grounding. I eat meat and find it grounds me a lot so my head doesn't feel like it's a balloon attached to a pair of sneakers with nothing in between.

There used to be a period of time where I would go for walks downtown and I would listen to my music while doing so. I could only focus on a few things: not walking into people, traffic, or stationary objects like trash cans, parked cars and poles. Anything else was not possible. It felt like I was constantly floating.

Depriving oneself of food for body image and control of one's looks, especially when wanting to advance and awaken the kundalini serpent, is not going to work. One will not be ready for the kundalini awakening.

I was guided to put these here:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Soul_Energy.html

As on the Joy of Satan website, it is mentioned that Power Meditation brings up and out emotions. These have to be dealt with because I guarantee, the kundalini awakening process will bring them up a great deal more.
It is only through Satan and our Guardian Demon/ess that one does not go insane, or cannot handle it. Stay close to Satan, trust in him and in the guidance and direction of him, and your Guardian Demon/ess and your own intuition of what you need to do to have a successful awakening.

It's not a race.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clearing_Out.html

I was guided to put this here too for those who need to see this:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Thanks to my Guardian Demon Friend who guided me to write this out.

At Mount Shasta today, I bought an Amethyst crystal, and actually had a receptive New Ager to the Power Meditations, and Initiation Into Hermetics.
I was at Shasta to take in some Earth Base Chakra energy from the mountain and invite any Demons and such into and around me, as any of them wished to do so.
It had a good side effect. I told her concerning the meditations,, "Warnings included", concerning the risks involved in the meditations, that are mentioned in the techniques.
Maybe the meditations will spread there
Might even get some of them off the New Age, Christian Airy Fairy,, " All is love and joy" nonsense.
Can always hope so

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back